Manchester false flag: “Man, 22, kills 22 on May 22”

By Kevin Barrett, Veterans Today Editor

Following yesterday’s tragedy in Manchester, the term “false flag” is the hot new meme.

A scandal has developed in the UK as Labour Party activist Debbie Hicks is being shouted down by the Establishment for pointing out that Theresa May will hugely benefit from the 22-22-22 Manchester spectacle. As the Daily Mail reported:

archive.is/NnNDp

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/genesis/3-22.htm
8ch.net/pol/res/9961458.html#q9962466
gnosticwarrior.com/22.html
archive.is/EdaeW
youtube.com/watch?v=r8PKuWRmuTw
archive.fo/Iy0Gp
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/22_(number)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also false flags are not the "hot new meme", we've been calling false flags for years. And this doesn't seem like one. (((Conveniently timed))) maybe, but just because they unleashed one of their dogs doesn't mean it was a false flag, just another betrayal in a long line of betrayals.

The double dubs in the incident, however, evoke the chaos of Kek. So that activates almonds.

nice dubs sal, want to bring them to the white house?

two words: white sharia

Mudslime jihadi.
Interestinf digits, rest is shit.

God bless you kek. You work in mysterious ways.

Truly this is a meme-war.

Seriously though, false flag fags need to be shot

Let those libshits claim false-flag it will unironically redpill more people, getting them to question the Media more only helps us in return.

In fact I got ideas anons, lets "help" them.

You probably believe arabs did 9/11 as well.

3 22's

(checked)
It checks out.

dotr is approaching

Holla Forums is the smartest motherfuckers

I'm going to be sorely disappointed if this period in time doesn't go down in the history books as the Age of Memes.

You know what time the bomb went off?

22:33 :^)

newfag

Can anyone show me the Masonic significance of the number 22 yet?
All I can find is the Alexandria-Washington Lodge but that doesn't tell me much about the meaning.

Who knows, it's some internal degree bullshit I'm sure. Don't play into that their bullshit have some sort of real significance. It's like when kids make their own bullshit club language and go around snickering when they say "poop" in code.

Probably means "ha ha" or something.

Kek merely confirming what we all know in his own special way. We're on the right trails, we need to keep going.

So Mudshit got a rare sextuple? I got to check those digits.

Pretty sure you couldn't vote either outside of France.

White Sharia
In a perfect world Andrew

That's pretty spicy.
(checked)

Could Ariana be Eulogia?

>a speech or writing in praise of a person or thing, especially a set oration in honor of a deceased person.

Rollin' fo 22z!

It could have been 23 or more. Fortunately, we found some people.

K-kek… what can I do to repay you??
I will kill the false flag fags for you

CHECK'EM

You all though the muslims would seriously target a anti trump singer who promotes race mixing and degeneracy in whites?

Genesis 3:22

biblehub.com/genesis/3-22.htm

(check'em)
Technically it wasn’t false flag, as Mossad flag clearly announces who they are.

omg it totally says that. no way!

May is the 5th month you fucking retards.

imbecile forgot to read post title

Has anyone found more on Ariana Grande's ties with Kabbalist groups?
Reminders:
Personal life
Grande was raised a Roman Catholic but abandoned Catholicism during the reign of Pope Benedict XVI,[252] citing opposition to the church's stance on homosexuality,[6][253] noting that her half-brother is gay. She has followed Kabbalah teachings since the age of twelve along with her brother Frankie,[255] believing "the basis lies in the idea that if you're kind to others, good things will happen to you."[256] A few of her songs, such as "Break Your Heart Right Back", are supportive of LGBT rights.[257

>8ch.net/pol/res/9961458.html#q9962466

pic

Retard doesn't understand that I'm calling out other retards that connect it with 322.

gnosticwarrior.com/22.html
It's pretty much masonic.

they claimed he detonated it at 10: 33 on the dinosaur news … 33

fugg borons emerydere

I don't really buy the ISIS is literally Jews, but I think Mossad helps them and the USA allowed them to come into being and helped groups that joined and armed them.

Don't forget the 7/7 "bombing".

“Man, 22, kills 22 on May 22”
That's 3 times 22.
Can I call you retard?

That was just my dubs. Praise Kek.

Look at what happens when you calculate 22 by gematria

i prayed for reviewbrah

wew, checking those
fake confirmed

Thanks, brother.

Pretty sure children can't vote

The likes of Walter Kronkite were already calling bullshit on it in the 70's + it's since been declassified as a hoax and even apologized for. So did it actually happen the way textbooks say it did?
OF COURSE IT DID YOU TINFOIL HAT WEARING CONSPIRACY THEORIST

kek

So the elites are faking a muslim killing white teens…GOOD.

Everything that makes normies see muslims as bad is a good thing, fake or not.

Muslims are shitskin scum who need to fuck off.

Reddit is missing you already

EVERY STEP YOU TAKE
EVERY MOVE YOU MAKE
EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE
I'LL BE GASSIN' YOU

It's massively convenient for the Tories but I doubt it was state orchestrated - rather they simply let this one happen.

Defending a race mixer pushing a semitic culture.

10:33 p.m.

22.33 in 24 hour time….

Brainwashed normies that come on here talk shit and post Christian Ba'al need to take themselves outside and have a serious chat with themselves. You just don't get it silly boy.

Sky were advertising the event for a month like this.
"It's happening again 5/22" (twin peaks, a PROGRAM where things go backwards and then unicorns appear ffs)
Followed by "Virtual Reality" is here.

They are brainwashing you sonny, snap the fuck out of it or fuck off.
Course I'm insane so just disregard all that like you were going to anyway.

(Checked)
Nice one.

Pretty sure your reading comprehension fucking sucks. The term "same people" who "probably voted macron" refers to the antecedent "people" who "post sob stories." Nowhere is it implied that anyone is speaking exclusively of children.

he's right though

Jesus Christ

They can post it but they ought to know what they are doing.
Me, I'm ready to fight these pricks to the death, because that's just my beginning.

I hope you have accepted him

He's wrong, because Christians don't follow an idol as a representation of god. God is much much more than that.

God is more in line with the fabric of our reality.
Ba'al is more of an alien if he were real. Or a limb of god.
We're all limbs of god.

That's why I laugh when people still say that the church follows ba'al or maloch.

Autism strikes: 100% proof German media is corrupt.

Spread it if you feel like it.

Eh, that could be argued either way in regard to idolatry and the current vatican. But I see your point.

Just because sandniggers are stupid enough to die for Israel does not mean anyone claims that kikes weren't the ones that planned it.

KEK WILLS IT

Orthodox judaism might be a problem, but I doubt the other jews follow that form of ritual or understanding of god.
We've moved on. That understanding of god is outdated and archaic.

Christians definitely have moved on from that understanding.
Infact the cathars created a new interpretation of god that is pretty intriguing. That there are two forms and the first is good, latter evil. The latter being the one that created our universe.
Catholics didn't like that though. They didn't like the fact that they distinguished parts of god. It's all part of one big shebang.

I wasn't implying that Christians follow Ba'al, they can follow what they like anyway. God is within each of us to find but we cant become God. When you find it you know, and suddenly everything will make sense. And 99.9% of people will think you have gone insane. And that's just fine.

We are god.. but also not god.

God speaks through us. We speak through god.
We are not mutually exclusive user. While there was an attempt to make us independent, at the end of the day - we're all in the same say, drifting on the same currents.

Then you bring laplaces demon into account.

Daily Reminder:
ISIS = isreal
99 times out of 100 any mainland Europe terror attack that's claimed by ISIS and invariably leaves jews totally unharmed will have isreali fingerprints all over it

That's what I said and didn't say brother.

Every time mossad conduct a terror attack on European mainland (ISIS=isreal) hundreds of kikes come along and pretend that jews dinjewnuffins

It's as if the jews want the west to be so pissed off at muds that the west will wipe them from the face of the earth.

i'm slow as fuck here. what's the significance of the arrow pointing at 'ID'?

is that it?

Also, Manchester Arena is at -2.2 longitude

Your meme needs to be fixed

satanic trips tells the truth arabs are jewish useful idiots.

All these terror attacks appear to be done by bomb which shred everything within 200 yards of the explosion except their paper passports they just so happen to be conveniently carrying, which apparently are indestructible and found instantly.

You sound like you're defending pig whores actions. Shaming them outright and shifting it away from this popcult open vagina policy along with open borders is a reason you just don't get it yet.

Also the blood spatter marks OUTSIDE the doors in the one picture looking through the smoky door frame, nothing seems right about it.

Also, the explosion occured at 10:33 PM, 22:33 on the 24 hour clock.

archive.is/EdaeW

They always find the ID of the attacker at the scene in false flags, it's almost a piss take of how incredibly dumb or asleep the average joe is.
They found the passport of one of the 9/11 hijackers at the scene. The Nice truck attacker left his ID in the cab as did the Munich truck attacker. I'm sure there's more examples but you forget (like they want you to)

I'll just leave this here for the doubters.
What's significant about it?
Video length.
What the jew has on his shirt.
Helicopter in gematria.
Showing you how to fake things using film/tv, and these are just amateurs, imagine what you could do with unlimited budgets.
There's probably loads more in there.

Understand these "people" see you as a retarded plaything.

Nice try kikes.

Also Rita Katz's SITE being first to report a statement of confirmation the attack was by ISIS, before ISIS official release any statement.
This is a common theme for (((ISIS))) videos and press releases, many have been issued by SITE before any official channels from (((ISIS))) itself.

Rita Katz's organisation "SITE" is reporting on these events over the last few days first and providing all the statements before (((ISIS))) have officially released them for each attack.
SITE’s founder Rita Katz is a self-professed Zionist. She spent much of her early life in Israel and served in the IDF
Rita Katz is the daughter of a jewish spy who Saddam Hussein had executed.

Katz, a fluent Arabic speaker, was born in Basra in Southern Iraq in 1963 to a wealthy Iraqi Jewish family.
After the Six Day War and shortly after Saddam Hussein's Ba'ath Party seized power in Iraq in 1968, her father was arrested on charges of spying for Israel.
The family's property was confiscated by the state, and the rest of the family put under house arrest in a stone hut.
The following year, after having been tortured, Katz's father was convicted and executed in a public hanging in the central square of Baghdad, witnessed by more than half a million Iraqis; the government offered free transportation to people from the provinces, and belly dancers performed for the crowd. Katz' mother managed to escape with her three children to Iran, from where they made their way to Israel

Rita Katz's SITE organisation was also responsible for providing the key intel for America to invade Iraq and all videos claimed to be from Osama Bin laden, where he happened to get younger and change bone structure with each consecutive video released even though his actual supporters believed he'd been dead for some years at this point.

underrated post

Nearly all of these attacks are false flags. ISIS is an asset (((they))) are in control of, terror attacks the way to strip nations of their independence and freedom.

Numerology aside, the coincidences are too strong, once again they find a perfectly intact ID for their suspect. The attack happened when the show ended and many people had left. You could write that up as the guy being too scared to do it and then saw how few were left and did it there. People were also recording an empty stage conveniently seconds before the attack.

Last year they even ran training for terror attacks in Manchester of all places.

Forced dubs, worst dubs.

False flag is a codeword for retarded conspiracy theory 9/10 times.

OY VEY
filtered

Fatso please, understand how Europe works.

Did Osama Bin Laden bring down the towers on 911?
Did Saddam hussein throw babies out the incubators?
Gulf of Tonkin?
USS Liberty?
King David hotel?
and any one of another few hundred proven cases where jews do horrific terror attacks and blame their enemies to that their good goy allies can kill them on isreal's behalf

ZIONISM : the GodFather of modern terrorism
Mandatory viewing for every retarded goy that can't see past his jew masters blinding lies.

It's worse than a false flag, it's an outright hoax.

Next step, convert to Islam.

The great meme war of our time

It's false dubs, just like false idols. They have absolutely no power her.

Where the fuck did these shills and absolute newfags come from?

Disagreement isn't newfaggotry.
Good points have been made. So instead of flinging shit at each other, continue the digging please.

if it is a false flag, why not direct the narrative towards a healthy outcome? for example: a muslim ban, political pressure against sadiq khan and the manchurian candidates, or mass closure or jihadi mosques.

"False flag, goyims, false flag!"
"We muslims dindu nuffin and your greatest allies against feminism, this is a Mossad job!"

So a 22-year old rapefugee blew itself up on the 22nd at 22:33 at -2.2 longitude and killed 22 people? Praise Kek! -)

This is a horrible meme and only serves the purpose of lubing up whites to accepting Islamic ideas and excusing their presence in our culture. It's just as bad a the "lefties r the real fascists" meme.

Please stop.

This is what it is. Kikes don't want there to be any meme they don't control. Any meme they don't control, they will try to either slander or erase.

The body count went up to 30 later

Remember user
That's why.

https //wikileaks org/IMG/pdf/toddandclare-emails-3-sep-2016-to-21-sep-2016.pdf

22, 22, 22

Three sets of them, a little multiplication and number of the beast.

edgy

Except…it was done on the first hours of May 23rd.

Liar (1)

I believe in dubs

Wew

you didn't dubs

My apologies for being a faggot, dubsfam. I checked again on my facts.

It's supposed to have happened @ 22:33pm in the UK [GMT]
The time and date of an event doesn't happen to change simply because you are in a different timezone looking on in.

Accept him or he will fuck your mother

Nope. Sure didn't

Masondubs checked, have a bale.

MUSLIMS DIN DO NUTHINS THE JEWS ARE THE ONLY PROBLEM :^)

t. towelhead

Dubs aside this happened the day Sean Hannity announced he was going to air his Seth Rich info from Kim Dot Com the very next day. No way was this coincidence. Luckily Sean hasn't backed down on twitter.

Don't focus on the jew, that wont help anything.

t. synagogue of shit munchers

Go to Manchester on the first flight/train you can.
Hang around any of its town centres, or even any high road and you are more likely to be stabbed in broad daylight during a mugging by a crack dealing nigger.

Every nigger, mud, wog or muslim brought into Britain over the past 70 years was brought here by the jews with the sole intention and aim to destroy the native English.

The whole jewish counter-jihad thing sort of overlooks the massive harm the rest of the races create in the UK, all of them here because of jews.
No matter which way you cut, slice and dice it.

To continue to ignore the jews and only focus on talking points the jews insists you focus on instead, will only continue the decline and death of the West.

22 dead but only 4 identifed

guess they couldn't enough actors in time!

shouldn't that be "brutally crashes airplanes"?

I usually hate these false fag claims but saw a video of the inside of the auditorium when the bomb went off and saw no blast. It's almost as if the bomb went off in a room away from the main hall and then the sound created a panic which made everyone run. Since this was a bunch of teenage girls, there should be hundreds of videos of this explosion going off with bodies flying everywhere. Has anyone found one of those videos yet? If so then we can put this whole false flag claim to bed. Would be interesting to find out if they confiscated everyone's phones.

What?

OUR SMUG PATRON
WAS BEHIND THE ATTACK
In'Shadilay, my brothers. Kek Akbar.

This is the most cringe worthy post I've ever read here. Fuck off with your islamic muddification of Kek. We aren't some shithole Stan country and we sure as fuck aren't a ala Kek bar or whatever dumb shit you wrote. Fucking hang yourself

Shitskin blew himself up near the outside entrance next to the box office. Reports said he was just inside the bottom concourse near the lift area. The concert was over for about 10-15 minutes so most folks head to bathrooms or shirt shops, plus the sections impacted would be the ones closest to the lift and stairs. 22 dead and updated 100+ injured seems about a good number depending on if this muzzie was in a area that would not cause 360 damage. As far as phones going with video you may not see anything as most folks are leaving and as soon as the explosion went off everyone who could run got the fuck out of the area.

I'm not denying the role of the jew but all niggers,muds and kikes must be eradicated from our lands.
You can't just take responsibility away from the snackbars because only they can decide to Jihad.

:>22 22 22 22

I belive that KEK wants us to make these kids martys to start the real uncuckening of Europe.

Just correcting the text because KEK loves aesthetics.

I'm not into gore, but it would be helpful to see more than just the one image they show of the bomb location.

Who died on may 22? Probably an important and relatively recently.
Remember the Korean witch cult that honored the death of her father by sinking a boat full of kids as a way of human sacrifice. This is most likely the same case.

It's not disagreement. It's blatant shilling and denial in an attempt to cover up who really did this.

I tried to find that out too. The emergency fund pages don't show their names.

www.justgiving.com/fundraising/TogetherWithManchester

www.justgiving.com/campaigns/charity/redcross/manchesteremergencyfund

I wish there were more as well, gore or no gore. Dealing with the UK and their withholding of the camera feeds for now. May not see any camera feeds for a few weeks as they bury the dead if any at all?

It makes sense that they'd not be spreading images of people's family members all splattered on the ground. They could blur the faces and even parts of the body though. Maybe that's asking too much. Most people are not as skeptical as the average Holla Forumsack, so one image of the carnage is more than enough. I'm talking in circles.

At what time is the explosion I don't see it.

All these people filming and no video of the actual explosion?

See

See what evidence where?
That's why the question was asked, no one has seen anything remotely what could be classed as clear evidence yet, pretty much on a par with every other mainland Europe ISIS attack, despite each of these attacks happening in some of the most CCTV covered regions in each country,

The only difference between Wahhabi Muslim and a "moderate" Muslim is that one is active and another is passive.

0:16 from parked car is the only one I can hear clearly from that video. That video wasn't too great and seems to feature a brit saying "can you please fucking mooove" over and over. I'm guessing there is an explosion there, but it's hard to tell. Sound at 0:38 could be something and then two faint booms at 0:42. Could be someone bumping mic though.

The first video I posted has a clear recording of the explosion sound at around 0:21.

Ariana_Grande_Manchester ….webm

interesting

"Grande … has followed Kabbalah teachings since the age of twelve, along with her brother Frankie"

What's the deal with Grande's agency? The agency of the band that was at the center of the Bataclan event in 2015 in Paris is run by Ari Emanuel (Rahm Emanuel's brother). Emanuel was also Trumpstein's agent, he also visited him once after the election.

Truly this is a meme-war.

underrated post

Forced dubs, worst dubs.
>>me
^ this tbh

bump

change voted to "supported"

Slid to page 3 in minutes
Typical tricks Schlomo

Don't forget the Lavon Affair, 7/7 and charlie hebdo.

Care to explain video? Not sure I follow.

when will we fight to defend muslims from all of these evil falseflags being committed in their names????????

And how fellow goy!
#morewars4israel
#listen&believe

the video is making the argument that crisis actors and nearby injured people were diverted to embellish the terrorist attack injuries or fabricate the attack entirely. it's just not terribly convincing the way the clip shows it.

Thanks for trashing up the board with CIA garbage.

Elaborate.

But ISIS is controlled by CIA, whereas we want to crash the CIA with no survivors. Looks like your entire argument has fallen apart.

You know Manchester's not in France, right?

jews forcing memes as usual

Take your moral panic elsewhere, goons.

No faggot murdering innocent children is not ok.

Hello to you, too, newfaggo.

Bumping
I think this thread is being slid

Mods should sticky this

The mud Ariana Grande has just released a video which capitalizes on the event. Pretty sickening to watch, despite the fact that I don't believe anyone died.
Normalfags do, and they are cheering this video as "beautiful" when it amounts to this cunt standing on the bodies of the dead to promote her brand.
Bonus: @02:10 look at the right hand side of the screen. This is what millennial males look like.

There are a lot of young girls who are now dead thanks to kikes like Rita Katz, maybe you'd be able to make that logical leap if you weren't a fucking shill.

daily reminder bataclan, hyper kasher and charlie hebdo attacks were false flag made by mossad

I guess it makes sense that this kind of shit would be falseflagged. So far the effect on the masses seems to be that they commit harder to surrendering to Muslims rather than actually fight back.

They just play "Imagine" by John Lennon, light some candles, tweet about #notallMuslims, and dress their surrender up as if it's some kind of a virtuous act of bravery.

Well yeah 99.9% of them don't realize there's any jews in the government, justice system, or banks. Let alone associate any of this to Israel.
That's how well they have them brainwashed. I meet people all the time who think the queen is fucking ace.

Criminally underchecked trips. And I have little doubt anymore that we're not altering the universe around us with meme magic, this amount of coincidences just isn't possible.

Wait so Muslims aren't violent people who commit terrorist attacks? wtf I'm all refugees welcome now

Also how is that headshot fake? Do you really think even if it was Mossad they'd be above shooting a random police officer? Fucking Mossad agents invaded practically every country last century leaving a trail of bodies trying to catch all those evil NAZIS who knew to much about the Holocaust. Either bringing them back to Israel or killing them on the spot. If it was a Mossad operation it'd be much cleaner to do the op and that's what they've done in the past when playing the other side. Think of it like this if everyone including the cameraman is in on it you'd now have 4 different people plus an ambulance and possible other cops finding out, just two agents shooting up a place would be cleaner as their identities would be made out to be Muslim if they died.

Anyway the skipping AK masked man whose buddy doesn't cover him doesn't look by his posture to be anything but a mud with a gun.

I think it was a false flag that pedo satanists used to abduct children while they were at it. Google is fake search.

SURRENDER IS VICTORY
SUBMISSION IS STRENGTH
SUBSERVIENCE IS FREEDOM

Bingo, along with the date (5/23) being a ritual date.

Happened on 5/22 exactly 2 months after the last falsey that was 3/22 which has obvious significance.
I think the next one is 8/11 or 11/8.

The average suicide bomber age is between 18-25, i.e. young inexperienced adult. Suicide bombings usually kill 10-30 people if done correctly. There are 30 days in a month.

The fact that the number 22 occurred in all of those bits of information isn't really surprising, and with the amount of terrorist attacks it was bound to occur sometime all together.

They rape people at incredible rates though
That isnt a false flag

Would you say it was all (((pure coincidence)))?

I hear three bangs in that first video.
One, with screams following, then two more in rapid succession.

Could have been balloon pops.

not according to many leftists and mudshits here in europe
far right is somehow tricking the dindus in to raping women all the time
I don't know how we do it but it must be true since they say it

What's wrong with you dude. Read Mein Kampf. Our people may be brainswashed but they're still our people

It was a legit attack, I'm from Liverpool, I know people who where there.

I'm not a proponent of what amounts to cuck welfare.

They can drown in their own blood for all I care. I bet they'll get a stiffy when their throats are slit, self-satisfied with how not-racist they were.

Story, tell what you know to be FACT now.
Or GTFO this is Holla Forums

Are you an atheist?

I'm an Esoteric Hitlerist.

Would you murder what is not the same as you?

where do you think you are?

Holla Forums planet Earth.
You?

le human race amirite?
>>>/reddit/

You didn't answer either question, guess you aren't a fan of the truth.
How about this one.
Before you were an Esoteric Hitlerist, what were you?

That's a very oddly phrased question.

In general: no. Most of the world is "not the same" as me, but I don't therefore want to destroy it. I'd only murder those who want to do me harm. This includes the Muslims who come to the West, the Jews, and most of the niggers - and also the cucks.

Would I like to kill those people? Yes, I would. If I could, I'd pack them into cargo containers and ship them out to sea on superfreighters, which I'd then scuttle. Actually, scratch that… I'd put them into cages, which I'd empty into the sea. No reason to waste cargo containers, after all.

Yeah, that's the relevant part, right UK?

Blind, or broken, or maimed, or having a wen, or scurvy, or scabbed, ye shall not offer these unto the Lord, nor make an offering by fire of them upon the altar unto the Lord. Only by suicide bombing.

He isn't me, and I was joking. I used to be a Fedora, and before that, I was a Protestant who was convinced that he had to pray to Jesus 34x per day to avoid getting sent to Hell.

clean like the 911 ?

I don't get why you would scuttle the ships or drown them if you had the power to put them away from you back to their land, inform them they have been mind fucked by jew satanists, and don't come back. Whilst simultaneously shipping all the jews to madagascar or wherever and seizing all their assets, giving a proportion to the low iq muds to rebuild their shit. What's left could be uncucked quite quickly. And nobody needs to die. Except obviously any illegal settlers in mudlands.

No jews = no blacks, muds, wogs, muslims, chinks, Feminism, usury slavery, mass media mind-control, no jew wars, no central bank, no social science jew propaganda in schools etc

jews are the problem, resolving the jew problem is the only first step to solve the problems jews have caused.

Just to be clear: we're talking about an ideal world here.

The Jews have shown time and time again that expelling them is not enough. They have been expelled over a 100 times, yet they still worm their way back after a generation or two and continue their subversion. Jews in Europe were kept in check for centuries by anti-Jewish laws, anti-Jewish popular sentiment, and edicts of expulsion, and look how much that benefitted us. Moreover, as the case of Israel has shown, giving these people their own country only provides them with a base of operations from which they can engage in their criminal endeavors. Israel is a hub of organized crime and a destabilizing force in the region, and has semi-officially threatened to nuke all of Europe if it ever loses a war.

It's "inhuman", but these people have no place in an ideal world. Any mercy for them is misplaced and only imperils him who grants it.

It's easier. Dead men bring no complaints in front of the UNHCR and make no demands for restitution later. Their descendants also don't come back to "reclaim" their "stolen land".

I understand your sentiment and repatriation is indeed easier than genocide… but you asked me whether I'd murder my enemies, not what practical solutions I had. And yes: I would murder them - especially the Muslims. I can understand that bringing Blacks into the West was simply a mistake and that they are unable to live according to our ways, but the Muslims systematically victimize us. For Rotherham and all the other cities where Muslims rape gangs rape and prostitute White girls, expulsion is not enough, I feel. I want revenge. I cannot abide by the thought that those Pakistanis would simply be sent back and could then brag to their countrymen about how much White pussy they smashed. Yes, I do want these people to die - both to rid the world of them, and to make an example out of them for all the other gutter folk that thinks to prey on us.

Rootless globalists don't care about that shit. You think Remoaners supported Le Pen, or Macron cuckolds UKIP? It's a global cult they're following.

Never to an island with no airport that we then patrol the waters around, maybe an inner ring of mines and a patrol around that. We probably have the technology to build an artificial island big enough for all of them. We could call it the Saturn Asylum.

The mus that do the shit they do have been properly mindfucked by the jew. Jihad is jewish mindcontrol. Matter of fact the koran is. Hence Satanic verses.
It's slaughtering sheep that have got out and stampeded. It's murder and I don't think it's right for a noble race to do that. We would punish ourselves, and halt our progress. We would become as the jew.
Most of what we are angry about with the mus is because of the jew, right down to the pedo mussies getting away without punishment (((in court)))

You're talking about an effective death sentence anyway. Madagaskar doesn't have the infrastructure or the arable land to support the global Jewish population.

I don't care about principles, only about winning.
Good = good for us
Bad = bad for us
If we forego an effective tactic because it's "immoral", that is therefore an evil act. To spare your enemy is evil. To let your enemy live among you is evil. To give your enemy rights is evil. Letting your enemy speak in court is evil.

We set them up with hydroponics and a seedbank, if they are, as I suspect, too lazy and arrogant to maintain they die yes, but that's on them then.

Principles are what makes a race noble. all the rest is just guff. If you had looked into the eyes of a murderer you would not take that risk.

Why even take that chance that they might be forced to make the effort to survive?
Why not salt the soil first (like they have done and still do) and leave them destitute, homeless, starving and without resources instead, its not like they've ever shown us any clemency when they have the whip hand.

I disavow this anons statement

Personally I'd rather they were moved on… to the next life, by their fathers side Satan in Hell.

Well satan wont do it, you would have to, and then you become as the jew and serve satan yourself silly.

Furthermore if you believe in satan you believe in God, and he left specific instructions about this sort of thing.

Sad really.

on the gregorian calendar
on the lunisolar calendar this event took place in the 2nd lunation 6004, on the 26th day since the new moon

2/26/6004 2 2 3 3 3 3 2 2

I understand your standpoint, but morality is a luxury we cannot afford. It's murder when you kill one of your own; it's merely a hostile action if you kill an outsider - and self-defense, depending on whether that outsider was posing a threat.

Given that many of these people are posing an acute threat to our survival, I don't see why we should show any mercy to them, especially when showing mercy would
endanger our own people.

The problem with Jews isn't that they're using slimy tactics, but that they're using slimy tactics against us. I'll gladly use any tactic and break any law if it's to our benefit.

I think he was just speaking metaphorically. And "God" is a Jewish figure anyway.

Morality isn't a luxury it's necessary to coexist with even your own ethnicity if we were to ever get back to that.
Showing mercy isn't a weakness it's a valuable teaching tool for gift of morality, the thing that sets us above the beast.
If you will gladly use any tactic then you are no better than them, you brainwash like the jew or you will suicide bomb like the muslim. Now you are no better than them.
Metaphorically is a nice get out clause but it can't wash. Either you believe in a higher power than man or you don't. You yourself mention evil over and over in a previous post. Were you being metaphorical? If there's no God then there's no evil, merely acts that you agree with or disagree with.

The two things are unconnected. There can be a God but no evil, and there can be evil but no God.

In any case: the basis of morality is collective self-interest. Because none of us wanted to get murdered, we agreed not to murder each other and decided to call murder "bad". We worked out similar agreements about theft, lying, and treason. That's all there is to morality, at the end of the day. It's an agreement within a group.

When I use the word "evil", I mean it in the sense of "willful acts that are intended to cause us harm". A Muslim plowing a truck through a busy street is evil (from our point of view) because he's doing it to cause us harm. The same goes for a Jew promoting immigration.

There is no objective, "cosmic" evil, however. If there were no humans or other conscious creatures, nothing would be called evil and nothing would be evil. "Evil" is just a label we attach to certain things we don't like, that's all.

I don't want to be better than anyone, I just want to win. Those tactics may be distasteful, but the real value of an action isn't in whether is tasteful, but what its consequences are. If a tactic has beneficial consequences, I say: use it, and use it often. Anything that benefits us is good.

Universalistic morality is of no concern to me whatsoever.

Showing mercy to an enemy who will seek revenge against you is foolishness. You seem to advocate a sort of morality that prefers us dying "noble" deaths instead surviving through distasteful means.

Before I'm accused of being too much of an edgelord, though: I'm only speaking about hypothetical scenarios here. Obviously it's not practicable to kill every non-White in the West. I'm only saying that, if your survival is at stake, anything is permissible.

Baal == Thor/Taranis/Perkwunos, tbh. The kikes stole him from the Hittites.

is that a fake blood bag?

Freaking kids younger than 10 died

Injuries to the ankles means that yes, you do lift the fucking legs.

Retarded video with a retarded assertion

too wordy

If so, I'll feel sad about them. Not about the teenagers, though.

Yeah you do. If you're bleeding from a wound you should elevate it so that gravity doesn't pull all the blood out of you. The lack of pain can also be explained by her going into shock.

I don't believe it's a false flag because I don't see why the powers that be would fake the deaths of the people they're trying to wipe out.

Conspiracy retard making excuses for muslims

What I'd like to know is why this (((person))) has went so hard into the "false flag" thing so quickly? My perception says that it's a strawman of sandyhook; it bundles all of the genuinely questionable points of sandyhook into a 10 second meme barrage.

False flags don't have to be fake, just intentional, allowed to happen by the government/real leaders.

Sandy hook is the only believe false flag that ever happened and even that didn't end up changing any gun laws

*believe RECENT false flag

there have been many in history

I wonder if this is going off the deep end, but it was absolutely mind blowing to see the retards on half chan worship demons and satan through an ancient egyptian god and through repeating digits.

So many of the images posted had occult satanic symbols planted in with kek, I believe they were lead and they fell for it. I never stopped believing in the one true God of humanity, but to see that unfold was pretty intense.

Tell that to residents of NYS and whatever other states required residents to register anything that can accept a magazine over ten rounds you dumb fucking idiot. If they didn't register they became felons. You are a waste of life.

Sandy hook was a hoax, 9/11 was a false flag, boston bombing.

Go to the national archives in dc and see with your own eyes documents that were released in the past proving our government has been involved in false flags. It's proven point blank faggot

it pisses me off that the sandniggers are gettin set up to take take the fall for the kikes… fuck is every mudslime massacre orchestrated by mossad kikes and cianiggers?

then i remember all the gangrape and kiddy fucking

i actually thought this was a joke until i saw it was her official channel

thos comments, wtf, this shit is unreal

That's the cutoff point.

Word brother. They were indeed being led down a path. It's the John Dee, Aleister Crowley, Enochian alphabet path.
It's jews trying to use kabbalah for nefarious means.
Worst offenders are weev and TRS. It's how they are trying to kick off ww3 as per Pikes instructions/ predictions.

Crisis actors pretending to cry, but with no tears.

youtube.com/watch?v=r8PKuWRmuTw

(((Pure coincidence))).

There's something about when people try to argue against inverse square law that makes me hear marching music in my head.

This to the nth degree.

Mainsteam media is focusing on the "high tech detonator" which has supposedly been found.
Problem is that detonators don't survive intact, their purpose, also packed with high explosives, is to explode and trigger the secondary high explosive. If the detonator remained intact then it didn't detonate, so what set off the "bomb"?

Ah, the blood pack girl. No pain, no discomfort, no shock, no sound until the camera points at her.
Then she and her colleague both start reciting the same line in unison "Please someone call an ambulance!"
Total bullshit.
This is where your "inverse square law" bites you in the ass. Shrapnel does not travel in a jet parallel with the ground, seeking legs to chew, by 2-3 meters from the detonation point, injuries would be spread across torsos, faces, arms AND legs but it's just legs, legs legs, and nothing discernible, no flesh ripped from bone, nothing.
Total bullshit.

Ever heard of adrenaline?

Have you ever seen what a chopper does to a head at point blank range?
Limited sample my cock, thousands of Chinese execution videos show the same thing, the head comes apart when hit by 7.62x39 from an AK-47 at that distance.
Yet in that video there's not even penetration of the bullet.
Open a handbook of impact ballistics and look up "hydrostatic shock." When a bullet hits your skull the cavity acts as a resonator and sets up a dynamic system of high pressure wave fronts reaching 50 bar (750psi). This can happen even with a glancing impact, resulting in the infamous "Kroenlein shot" where the top of the skull pops off and the brain is ejected from the head undamaged.
tl;dr it's fake.

Which part of "no shock" don't you understand. A person jacked on "adrenaline" can't hide it, they shake, they have dilated pupils and a pallid complexion.
No, she is casually posing, not expecting to be interviewed.

Pure masonic symbolism

It's a half vape pen with blood.
Framed by a set square.
On polished stone.

Nothing to see here goyim.

She also hurriedly places something into her backpack when the camera approaches, probably a blood pack.

The official claim is that it's "the detonator".

I know.
They lie.

Hey now, they were also focusing on "custom high power batteries" and as you rightly say, that looks like a vape pen.
It wouldn't surprise me if they use this to hammer down on vaping (something they have been trying to do for a while.)
Psyops usually have multiple objectives, primary, secondary, tertiary. It could be that this is a pending objective but they won't go through with it, but include it anyway just incase.
Video related, imagine it: "exploding vape pen was used as detonator in Manchester bomb."

Honestly, I'm not sure I should even be talking to a bullshitter LARPer like yourself, but I'll elaborate in case someone else stumbles upon your little session.

I didn't initally want to comment on your second part, but how you think that such a comment is pertinent to even your argument, let alone mine is bewildering. This is as much of a response as you'll goad from me.

Disregarding the additional ~5% negative ejection trajectory relative to the parallel floor surface (I'm assuming he was standing up) and assuming he wasn't wearing a fucking hardened alloy shielding, the expulsion of matter away from the epicentre of any reaction would have ejected matter uniformally adhering to inverse square law. She was clearly outside the radius of the 1st stage blast radius because she isn't dazed. If you've ever served in the military or been near any shock event such as that, you would know that every immediate emotional trauma is different. You're argument is, quite frankly, an embarassment and you only prove yourself to be day of the rope trash who just so happens to know a little bit about firearms.

checked

It's more likely they only want (((authorized))) vape pens and juice being sold. They have lost loads on tobacco since vaping.

Feel free to actually counter any of my points and explain how explosive dispersal somehow remained confined to leg height despite your "inverse square law".

Oh is a universal spatial phenomenon not 'on your side'? Is it just for me? Terminology is a sign of knowing something. Calling terminology 'buzzwords' is a mixture of autism and retardation.

You're only fooling yourself. Grow the fuck up.

Oh wait.
The classic "e…everyone is different."
You claimed "adrenaline", yet she has no symptoms of adrenaline intoxication.
Explain why.
By the way, grandiloquence fails when your grammar exposes your true level.

Inverse square refers to light and lumens, which is probably why you are trying to use it. Silly jewmason.

It isn't on the side of the user who cited it in his argument, because the reported injuries suggests that the "shrapnel" in this case "chose" to ignore it and only sought out legs.
No torsos.
No faces.
No arms.
Just legs.
Yea, ok, lol.
What I mean by buzzwords, is your rote employment of terms designated to signify your in-group membership and to position anyone who disagrees with you as "other".
Example:
Classic Kike-right lexicon.
As for the rest of your post, it doesn't actually address any of the points made but rather attempts to out-group the poster, i.e ad hominem.

She thinks she is on reddit and that writing a "wordy" post will get the upvotes flowing and the audience on her side.
If you break down what was actually written, it's devoid of content.

Agreed and completely unscientific.

Then again, they did say the bomb was "highly advanced", maybe we are looking at a new design of Islamic smart shrapnel which ignores the usual (roughly) spherical dispersion pattern and just homes in on legs.
It also leaves property undamaged, no broken windows, no popped light bulbs, so that the building can immediately be converted to a Mosque.
Sort of like a Muslim version of the neutron bomb.

You should know those clever mussies worked out how to make indestructible IDs and passports as long ago as 9/11/2001.

Video - another pair of "parents" who have fully completed the stages of grieving process in less than a week.

The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable, and so, if he is romantic, he tries to change it. And even if he is not romantic personally he is apt to spread discontent among those who are.
H.L. Mencken

Bump because there are some shit threads in front of this important one.

This interview is bizarre. And the mother looks like a turkish jew woman, Figen looks like it's a turkish female name, the son would pass as a jew as well in that pic.

they're just eating up the attention. disturbing. and whats with the stuffed dolls shes holding? reminds me of that scene in joe dirt.

From Huffington post (before the attacks)

Martyn Hett Coronation Street superfan with a penchant for female vocalists

Freelance journalist and PR professional Martyn Hett is a Coronation Street superfan and the original creator of viral sensation, The Audrey Roberts Noise.

His other interests include washed up 90s divas, defunct British supermarkets and riding the small wave of pseudo-fame that came with his appearances on Come Dine With Me and Tattoo Fixers.

He has written for Attitude Magazine, Manchester Evening News, So So Gay and Vada Magazine to name but a few, and also created online content for Heat Magazine.

He is often described as a 'one man hen night' by his peers and his life peaked when he met Mariah Carey.

Bet he's in Israel getting plastic surgery or undergoing gender reassignment as we speak.

You ZOG shills always come here trying to make people think Moslems don't bomb things, it must all be fake! Get real, shitskins are shitskins. Unintelligent, violent creatures. They love bombs.

I don't know what weev and trs are, but I see things getting worse before they get better. I don't see much in the way of resistance until divine intervention happens. People are too comfortable, dumbed down, brainwashed, in denial or too stupid to do the research necessary to draw the sane conclusions.

Not to mention it was easier ten or fifteen years ago to do research now there is so much disinfo, shilling, cointel pro, and bullshit all over.

They are jews pretending to be nazis or white nationalists.

All the signs are showing this is just around the corner.

Supposedly her "son" virally promoted them for her recently. She's advertising her business.

She grew up in Germany according to a Facebook page linked to her.
Oh, and she's an accredited psychotherapist.
archive.fo/Iy0Gp

nice try shlomo

Holy shit, you shills need a better manual.

Zionists sure love their numerology

Figen Murray, Martyn Hett's "mother" claims to be a psychotherapist and counsellor, her personal website has not been updated in over 5 years.

I believe you are right.
The "friend" who kickstarted the "search" for him, sent a message stating "Spread your wings and fly, butterfly."
Aside from MKUltra link, trannies often liken their "transformation" after surgery to the emergence of a butterfly from the chrysalis, think Buffalo Bill in silence of the lambs.

Forgot picture of tweet.

Little Martyn's mother has a new book all ready to go and plenty of shills to help her publicize it.
Pic related.
The shilling is real.

The crest of satan has 3 frogs. They were indirectly worshipping satan the entire time. Sad.

I hang onto the belief that it is later than i'd like to think. I hope you and my gut instinct is correct that it is just around the corner.

Many people act as though there will be great suffering for years, but we have endured it for years. I just want God to send his son back or come here in person to lead an army. I'd gladly sign up.

Humanity has endured satanic rule for centuries is that not long enough? When is enough enough, I understand in part because the whole of humanity has lost sight of the one true God, but where is the line drawn?

I can never understand fully because it is depravity, degeneracy, murder, rape, ritual satanic sacrifice and death on a level I never would've liked to know about. Why not squash it immediately and have a beautiful world to allow your creation to grow in?

In the same respect I would've never known strength if it had not been for suffering, the same way many will never know the real genuine human value of hard work without experiencing it.

jews are a forced meme and 6 is the milhouse of numbers.

Kikes use Muslims to kill Whites.
So whites need to kill muslims AND kikes.

by your logic it's still a 1 in 4200 chance of happening

he's not wrong, you're grasping

jews force themselves as a meme in media. You know how all movies are about jews, they're just obnoxious about it? They force themselves on everything when they're not wanted. We create a board to not have jews and they force themselves here to shill even though nobody wants them.

jews are a forced meme.

jews are a forced meme brought to life.

They have nothing good, tangible, memorable or noteworthy. They are the Milhouse of races.

Not only that, but they have had to steal every meme they can, they cannot create memes, they can only steal or subvert them shout those memes as loudly as they can: forced memes. They stole memes from the Assyrians, Babylonians, Canaanites, every race they encountered.

They also forced the meme of "6", a pathetic number that has no symbolism. It's divisible by everything, it's not even a prime, it's really a pedantic, regular, boring number. "6" is the milhouse of numbers. Adding six zeroes for their SIX MUH SIX MUH SIX is just as dumb. Even when the kikes had "7" as their magic number, they ran it into the ground. They forced the meme like middle-schoolers who snorted a mixture of pixie dust and crystal meth.

They stole numerology and now they are busy trying to force the numerology meme in real life. The Manchester bombing was a forced meme. 22 year old on 22nd day with 22 victims. Again, caused by the jews and a forced meme to attack Trump dubs which are 22, but ultimately still a forced meme and not any good.

jews force themselves as a meme in media. All their media is about jews doing jewish things jewishly with jews. jews jews jews, if it's not jews it's not news. They are continuously forcing that meme on the population. If they are not using the forced jew meme of jews, they force other forced memes like inter-racial sex. However, their signature is that they can only force memes, and the memes even lose color to the unitiated after enough exposure (rehashes and reboots losing previous fans).

My point is that they are a forced meme. They are unpleasant, they are annoying, but no matter how hard they force themselves, they will always be a forced meme. The eventual fate of all forced memes is oblivion and death. Kek is an eternal meme, there are many eternal memes and they will live on like the Aryans. The Aryan meme permeated all cultures (white gods) for thousands of years. We are the meme to the forced meme. The good meme to the anti- meme. Ultimately, the forced meme passes away and good memeing will occur until the arising of another forced meme. The jews are doomed simply due to the fact that they, as a race, are a forced meme.

Every time a terror attack happens you'll find a fuck to tell you it was all CGI and crisis actors.
And what if it was just another terror attack done by another sunni mudshit?

I don't see why it'd have to be CGI and crisis actors, there has been many confirmed reports usually from South America where Mossad has infiltrated and done a horrible deed and left. It's far cheaper and has a much higher rate of success when the actual deed is done but by who you don't know.

I don't believe in a case which would hurt the Jewish plans that is the Jews but I never see this theory so I have to go and say that they're shills.

And if any of you are doubters you should understand the message is given by the numbers. And if you don't see how this number is special you might just have your head on upside down.
Be scared little devil worshippers - be scared.

If you say the truth without compromise, without fear of being called names, you are already signed up and fighting brother. He doesn't need to return because the spirit is here and flows through all things. Do good work, say the truth, never deny God the creator of all things. Choose the Holla Forums path of light, not the false light of lucifer.

Then you need to understand who enables it, because there is a seemingly endless supply of these silly brainwashed children.

Channel 4 deleted video of two crisis actors because it was so ridiculous.
But the Internet never forgets.
Laugh of the day:

Mid-20s woman pretending to be a teenage "witness."

no user, english people are just horrendously ugly. Knowing pom women she would be 15 - 16, they just look terrible

Sort of related: cops busted staging La Jolla shooting - they threw the chairs in the pool to make it look like a scene of chaos had happened.
Unbelievable.

That picture only appears on shitskin sites and the girls aren't even British.
Your shitskin d&c fails.

Notice the 666 with the right hand over and over. It's a hypnosis trick, which is why Trump (and loads of people) use it. Check out the 9/11 thread with the guy talking about structural failure due to fire weakening the steel and calling it ground zero, within hours of the collapse.

That guy makes me sick listening to him speak in that video. 911 was what I used to get through to a lot of my friends growing up. It was a great feeling to speak for over two hours and have a group of ten people listen to everything you said. That feeling was better than any drug i'd ever taken, it felt better than the initial feeling of awakening years prior.

That scumbag is also in a video at the airport shooting IIRC.

I'm not sure what to believe anymore as to whether or not he's coming back or if Christianity is real. I do know that I was deceived for years through church and my family by roman catholicism. Roman catholicism is the babylonian mysteries.

God is love and truth. They are real. That's all that matters. Search your heart, you are your own temple. God doesn't trick you, only men do.
Organized religion always has men using it for power. It's easier to find God alone at the top of a mountain or observing the beauty of nature. But He is everywhere. Even where people don't want Him to be!

Made with that special thin indestructible plastic that an isreali security services agent manages to find within minutes of the attack before a single victim has been found.

Perhaps they use powdered foreskin to give it a scent they can track with those special noses they have.

PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED FOOTAGE
Where are all the dead kids?
Where are the 22 dead?
Where are the 59 injured?
Why was this announcement not captured in the other videos taken at the same time?
No screaming, no crying, no fear.

Fifth month plus 2017 = 2022

I heard through the conspiracy grapevine the elites love symbolism. Sounds oddly like occult shit like witchcraft. Intense symbolism is used to amplify mental focus and manifest an outcome.

What are they up to?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/22_(number)

That's a lot of coincidences or I'm having a bout of temporary autism.