HANNITY just sold out

HANNITY just sold out

Paraphrasing here.

"out of respect for Seth's family, at this time, for now, I will stop talking about his death". Hannity then goes in to Trump/Russia bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvLMtZg5HAA
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867211447901851649
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867212337895415810
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867193803156987904
twitter.com/jmpalmieri/status/795264366547533824
archive.is/7uKm5
soundcloud.com/user-555435950/34-death-throes-of-the-republic-i-hardcore-history-dan-carlin
archive.is/LVick
nypost
opensecrets.org/pres16/contributors?id=N00023864
opensecrets.org/pres16/contributors?id=N00000019
concisepolitics.com/2016/04/28/the-documented-jewish-roots-of-saudi-royal-family/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otoya_Yamaguchi
pieceofmindful.com/2016/11/10/proof-that-morgue-photos-of-john-f-kennedy-are-fake/
youtu.be/CuRJDKEVxHY
whale.to/b/12_masonic_signs.html
archive.is/OOLdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not Manchester?

The 400 lbs faggot and Hannity are just derailing Seth investigation at this point. What happened to the huge amazing news Sean???

Why would you trust anyone in the mainstream media? You know that Fox is our enemy too, right?

It is an interesting coincidence that a kebab incident just happened to occur right before hannity was going to drop something last night

Of course but there was a pile of hype from these 2 faggots and you'd think someone like Hannity wouldn't fuck over his viewers and risk shekels. There is going to be a big drop in his ratings now and he sacrificed this to protect Podesta and the deep state.

No shit. Almost as though Fox has always been owned by kikes or something.

To be fair, wait to see what he does on radio tmrw. He has to be a good goy on fnc but he has a bit more autonomy with his daytime show

More like "didn't want to commit suicide".

Reminder.
youtube.com/watch?v=xvLMtZg5HAA

Is anyone truly surprised? At least some normalfags are awake now.

Just a few hours ago he was still pushing the connection between the DNC and Seth Rich, mentioning what Assange personally said to him and others.

But, of course, shabbos gonna shab.

Ya lets tune in to Hannity tomorrow, make sure to buy a couple of his books and T shirts ahead of time as a thank you for his amazing work.

WTF MSM IS FULL OF SHIT?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!??!!?!?!??!?!???!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!??????????????!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!!!!!??????!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!!??!??????????!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!???!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!

He's doing it because they threatened to take away his shekels.

Of course he did. He even vomited a statement about it on Twatter, joking about when they were going to drop the kitchen sink on HIS head because of it.

The more that mainstream media, including FOX, keeps doing this, the more likely people are to question what the fuck is going on, so perhaps hyping it up is going to be the best thing that he could do to wake people up. His ratings will suffer, but he'll keep his kosher job and enough of his shekels before Murdoch fucking has him canned for being too much of a risk, until eventually FOX just becomes a carbon copy of CNN, MSNBC, and the like.

checked.

Funny timing..right after Media Matters really started laying into his advertisers.

theres already multiple threads on rich / hannity / fatfuck

He repeated the words: "I would never recover" if he lost a family member like the Rich family did.
They threatened his family, period. Same SEIU thugs. Or CIA. But most likely SEIU. And Democrat bureaucrats in the DoJ are just plants.
Goddamn this gets more and more frustrating.

If they're dumb enough to ax hannity, don't be surprised if old tea party types go all-in with cord cutting. Gotta figure that a good chunk of cable revenue is supported by oldfags who only watch fox news

Fuck off. We need 8 dozen. This is the biggest story of the year.

This just happened and no one going to look at reply #522 to see it.

Because botched robberies can't happen in the Hamptons to Hannity's daughter.

great, can't wait till the next load of ITS NOT HAPPENING to not happen

As the left says he signal boosted.

Meanwhile we can trace the Sonia Palmeri lead.

Bro, he doesn't make any money from you listening to his radio broadcast, there is no way to determine how many people are listening at any one time. Possible exception to satellite radio, and obvious exception to an internet stream.

I'm not telling you to listen to him, god knows I won't be. But there isn't any reason to shill people to tune in on a radio, unless you think they are gonna fall for his sponsors.

no we don't. Not because it isn't huge, but because it's shit-tier to split up discussion into too many threads and make it hard to discuss thigns coherently.

This. I don't live on this board; while I do my damnedest to keep up I often miss mid-happening happenings because they show up two thirds of the way through a giant thread and I was actually busy doing shit, being a productive member of society.

That's not how it works, retard.

I'm starting to hate the shift happening here.

There is so much evil in this world. We are watching a murder be swept under the carpet in spite of strong evidence. They do it out in the open now, practically bragging.

What can we do? They have laid down the gauntlet. All illusions have evaporated, they will kill and they can make it go away. Trump is to busy touching magic Saracen crystal balls and old walls in the desert to respond.

Kim is a fat fuck. Never trust a fatty. Never.

There damn well is monitoring, it's called the BBM.

What did you do before there was Trump?
Do that again.
What the shit.

Palmeri offer you a rush special to shill?

Remember when journalists brought the truth to people and weren't chickenshit little faggots or corrupting subversives?
Me neither.
I don't know why I let my hopes get up over something which would logically not happen due to the state of this world we're in.

Sold out? Hes between a Brock and a hard pedo with a shill bot army going after his advertisers for investigating a political hit job with no backing from his news agency. You have to pick your fucking battles dumbass. This story isnt going away, hence the dig thread thats stickied. It wasnt till a month ago when this shit surfaced again when we all dug out our folders on Rich. Most of thought this story would never see the light of day again. Fact is, Washington is still infested and theyre battering down the fucking hatches because we're right on top of their ass. Their time is coming and they know it.

Also this checked and likely this .

Sage and reported for a dNc shitflinging thread that serves zero purpose other than infighting.

Of course he did. It's what he does. Dunno why anyone would be surprised by this.

Nothing but revolution will save us now. Gas the Jews first.

Hannity still wants that paycheck from Fox News I guess, rather than risk getting fired and shit. So he must have been told straight up if he didn't want to lose advertisers or what have you, that he'll lay off.
This does have a potential for playing out in some ways, should Seth's Parent's private investigator wind up missing or dead, then it further cements suspicions. On top of that, anything gathered can eventually be dropped like a bomb when the time comes.
The other thing too is that if he lets the MSM build up again with the Trump Russia myth, then the hysteria gets so old and null that people become bored of it, tired of it, and generally tired of it.
The disappointment is that Hannity folded rather than being stern and keeping going.

That's it. He came to an impasse where it was his word against Deep State/D.C. Media.

Guy is a family man.

If he was threatened by SEIU/Dem kikes, he needs to fucking say it and essentially threaten them back. He has millions of armed viewers. All he has to do is call for retribution against the perps and their handlers if anything happens to his kids. That's how you deal with a mafia, by physically threatening their operations and personnel.

Looks to me like they have successfully demonstrated that they are above the law (which we already knew). It's over, evil has won. We are in hell.

They have clearly got to his parents; I wouldn’t expect their private investigation to go anywhere. Yes they may kill the PI if he continues the case on his own steam but they can get away with murder so….

He hyped major happenings then backed off on his show instead of before on twitter. We just got Maddow'd with Trump tax return shit and we got 5 people all saying "they wuz gunna kill hees kids!!!1".

I believe we are going to start seeing a lot of vigilante groups pop up and political/media assassinations. The cat is too far out of the bag. What a time to be alive.

Everytime I see one of these things I think of Axlotl Tanks and want to have my own facedancer

sage for relatively obscure off topic

Report on now about CIA unmasking.

The alphabet soup may have "six ways to sunday" at getting ya, but they can't compete with 1488 ways to day of the rope of high concentrated autism dedicated to searching and digging.

I have no doubt they compromised the parents and other related family to Seth via threats. However, the thing is, the eye is still on the matter, including the PI. They would have to be absolute dumbasses at this point in time to immediately make the PI "have a heartattack" right at this moment. They would be asking for it to hit them again. They would be asking for thousands of more questions, people getting curious, and shit. They'd be asking for alot more biting in the ass than they'd be bargaining for with "making an example"

HI FBI.

What are we going to do? Keep backing anti-establishment candidates. Anyone who promises to not go to war in Syria. They'll be maligned by the CIA controlled media.

This is Tulsi Gabbard on the left. Support her. Trump still needs our support but I think he's caving to beltway now. Keep supporting Rand Paul.

Deep State is too strong and they've coopted the liberals as their army, but keep fighting. One day they will lose. JFK's soul will be revenged.

I hope for civil war in the future honestly. I hope Trump drives us there instead of another war abroad for (((them))).

They don't when your family works for them too.

There are people of conscience in the IC.

Which is relevant to Seth Rich. If he was unmasked by Rice and Obama to hitlary and molesta, that could have lead to his murder.

Jewgle probably had something to do with it too.

You guys should already be out on the streets protesting AT MINIMUM. There are 20+ cameras between the bar Seth was at and where he died. South Korea took out their demon worshiping PM by protesting. Thousands of examples throughout history of just protesting on the streets and getting their way.

He's either a complete idiot not realizing what he was getting himself into when this story first broke or it was a set-up. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he was an idiot though the other option of him being a gutless sack comes to mind as well.
In any case, it is becoming obvious the only solution to much of this shit is.

Scalia, Ailes, Breitbart ….

Michael Corleone channeled the elders of Zion when he said "If history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone."

This really. The heavy-handed and obvious manner they have tried to cover this stuff up is setting the stage for this level of shit. Even worse, they are often intent on ruining a person, making them into someone who has nothing to lose and thus is more likely to fall into this sort of reaction.

Clearly the spooks don't want the above events to happen.

Looks to me like Trump is going to throw away more American lives fighting Iran for Israel. Which will also spend all that money that he pledged to improve America infrastructure and build the wall.

Has Seth's family even said anything lately since the PI talked to a local Fox news station? They're one of the first ones that (((they))) would try to shut down.

Rand kissed the wall and hes pro immigration, pls no racism type shit. Tulsi is a woman and will be co-opted at some point if she isn't already.

I keep throwing Kucinich's name out there but no one here seems to give a shit even though hes the best and probably only choice other than Buchanon.

Hannity is more well known then those 3 combined.

She'll cave too and doesn't have the backing to do anything. If she did, she would have and could have done more when the Bernie was being screwed over. She has yet to call out her own party for all the issues it has.

That picture of him at the wall will be tossed about. He will get the Trump treatment and worse.

Yes. They tried to shut all of this down through a spokesperson that used to work for the DNC and then later had the brother who seemed to not care about Seth whine and try to shut all of this down too. The funny part is the fact that they essentially said that even if there is proof Seth had been in contact with wikileaks, it should be ignored.

And hannity just tweeted that he's not stopping.

He's probably just trying to keep his fans who have invested in all of this because many will jump ship from him if they were ever on.
This will probably be the last time he comments on this issue. I hope I'm proven wrong.

Jesus. They really really really don't want this unraveled. How powerful are they? How far does this go?

Hannity was instrumental in fucking over the COUNTRY by relentlessly repeating zionist agitprop his entire career, none more blatant than during the run up to the Iraq war.

Hannity's feed on twitter does show he's not stopping and negates most of the D&C in this thread

This is not an overnight thing, something major is moving. This isn't manufactured and contrived and unlike the enemy- these people seem to be carefully doing it the "right" way so that it sticks- firmly
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867212337895415810

twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867193803156987904

or I'm deluded and full of shit and a complete fag

They are dumb enough to axe Hannity. They axed O'Reilly under the pretense of sexual harassment, and the rumors immediately swirled about Hannity's supposed improprieties. It's going to happen, FOX's ratings will tank, and people will eventually realize that mainstream media is not working to help them but to shovel fake information down their throats until their complacent and complicit; when everything Americans believe is false, their plan is complete.

Service Employees International Union? dafuck is this ?

It can't hurt to have some hopeful optimism. Just don't hang on the dude's word because this incident shows we can't rely on him.
If he comes through, that'd be fantastic but right now we need to focus on more productive and open places to work on this

He just shed viewer interest. The way it works is he has more and more let downs as people lose interest shard by shard. They keep teasing it, by the end of it nobody gives a shit and the story's dead.
It's how controlled opposition works. Hannity played you, and he'll only cover it if it becomes undeniable. Hopefully Fatso can deliver somehow.

Suspected to be the thugs DNC uses to get their dirty work done. A union that rather conveniently covers hotel and hospital staff, including the hospital Seth was taken to where he died.

Union of useless good goy workers pretty much.

It's a democrap plan to take your tax sheckles and funnel it back to their own coffers. Same goes with the AFSCME unions which are even worse.

SEIU are the kikes that try to organize shitholes like mcdonalds and fast food workers.

Seems like some convenient places to murder people at. This shit is really activating my almonds.

Maddow actually revealed what she had. This is much worse than that.

Don't disrespect Hitler by comparing him to that vile cunt, reddit.

Who?

I'm not giving up hope on Trump just yet. You guys can and that's fine given recent events.

Punished Trump theory is true in my mind. I'm not counting him out till its really over.

Maddow showed what she had. Hannity was threatened in order to NOT show what he has. I wonder if these cultists know how big of an arrow they're pointing to themselves when they do shit like this, or if they genuinely think they still live in a world where people don't/can't communicate.

This. Uncle Sean is spoonfeeding Baby Normie.

FBI shill confirmed

Word is he's going to attack North Korea soon. Not Iran.

Fatso needs to deliver without taking a risky trip overseas. The trip overseas to here would be suicide for him. A guaranteed death to silence him.

twitter.com/jmpalmieri/status/795264366547533824

"Friends, please remember that if you see a whopper of a Wikileaks in next two days - it's probably a fake."

November 6 2016

This. Now there will be a period where nothing new is found and the only mention we will ever hear from this again is from the faggots on T_D who spam "HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH". Remember the concrete pizzagate bombshell stuff that was totally gonna bring down 1/3 congress?

Delays. Lies. Misdirection.

Nothing is ever going to come of this. Your votes and your laws don't fucking matter anymore. Stop riding on high hopes that anyone but yourselves will be your savior.

He's wanted here lol. As soon as he lands its jail time and they'll throw away the keys.

The trouble is all these faggots want something and just see it as a bargaining chip in a deal. Fatso wants to remain fatso and comfortable being cucked by his wife. Seth Rich took a risk because he believed in something (whether idiot belief or not)
Julian Assange has taken risks because he believed in something
These fucking faggots believe in nothing but their own comfort.

"Man guys, I totally had this concrete evidence about Seth Rich which would have jailed all of DC but oh darn I can't get a deal to come to America without being arrested. NO REFUNDS."

The truth is going to come out, but not from Hannity. You keep forgetting we elected President Trump. Regardless of what the shills say, things are very, very different now.

True, liberty requires blood sacrifice. We need blood and martyrs.

Gentlemen, how many times do I have to tell you to get your priorities straight. Understand the following:

In this order. Never falter.

Because he's a fatso faggot who wants extradition charges dropped and a good dog biscuit and a pat on the head instead of just doing the right thing and releasing immediately before the kikes can form a response.

I doubt that Sean is as redpilled as your typical user given the fact that he's addicted to the jew sheckles, but my assumptions would be that he does know more details. So does that fat fucking shitbag larper fatdotcom but someone told him to slow down. Maybe it's Ray Kelly the NYPD commish? Dude was on the Joe Piscopo show this morning and gave a chuckle when asked about taking the FBI director job.
Remember, NYPD has Weiners laptop. If that kike doesn't want to get his shit pushed in for the next few years, he'll sing like a bitch. If Huma was consulted by Mook, Molesta and Palmeri to off Rich for being a leaker, the evidence could have been on that laptop. If Kelly ends up as FBI director, I'm praying that SHTF and the whole house of cards comes down.
I'm hoping that Rice and onigro unmasked Seth Rich to the DNC and that info is on Weiners laptop as well.
Someone had to have told Sean to slow it down for good reason. I'm doubting it was threats from the left or he would have blown it out of proportion for sensational journalism. It had to be someone he respects.

We don't need martyrs, make the other dumb bastards die for their cause of pedophilia and murder. Just do the right thing and cover your ass properly.

Every single time, we almost have a decent break in the case against these kikes and it gets yanked away like a fucking snack on a string like some asshole fucking with the neighbor's dog. We need some motherfucker to bulldoze the asshole right through the fence. That's what the DNC leaks were, we just need more.

I will believe that when I see it. Trump has done some ok things domestically but he appears to be going full steam ahead with Globalism, he hasn’t drained the swamp and at the moment he has been crippled by the fact that almost every person in Washington is corrupt and evil. I’m not an anti-Trump shill but I’m not a sycophant either, I’m not sure anyone fix the current system in all honesty. If Trump were to drain the swap there would be about three people left.

Ding ding. It either unravels like Niagara, or blackpill

Trump is a delay. It gives the jews another 8 years to prepare for whatever plan their hatching. America's youth continue to get indoctrinated into communism while the oldest and strongest American's continue to die off. More and more foreigners flood into your country. You guys are getting played but keep reaching for that carrot.

It’s true isn’t it? There are a few good men but they get silenced or worse, I am thinking of the likes of Congressman Traficant (imprisoned then assassinated) and Ron Paul (prevented from a fair run at the White House).

If it doesn't happen under Trump, then it may not happen for quite a while. I firmly believe it will happen under Trump but we have to be patient.

There are good agents out there. There have been before but they were powerless and mostly spoke about the elite pedophile rings after getting out of the agency (Take Ted Gunderson for instance).

WSJ piece during elections showed us FBI NY is redpilled but were blocked by Comey/Seniors to continue. If they don't pick up their balls under Trump now they'll lose the opportunity for a good long while. So shit will go down. Rod Rosenstein's scathing letter against Comey is a sign of that.

I'd say that Trump, Bannon, Michael Anton, Rand Paul, and Gowdy are good people.

Can you guys think of anyone else?

I'd argue differently.

MSM is completely collapsing and user culture is taking the youth by storm, a decent portion of Generation Z will make the Boomers look like complete cucks in comparison.

BOYCOTT ALL FAKE NEWS INCLUDING FOX!!!

Honestly i'm glad that Halfchan is exploding in popularity. Just as long as I have my oldfag bunker i'm happy. And seeing as how most Holla Forumsacks used to be leftists/Libertarians before Holla Forums i'm pretty sure that the newfags will be properly assimilated.

We're literally becoming the dominant power when it comes to the ring wing youth.

Ya and the MSM is being replaced by crypto Lauren Southern, Cernovich, PJW Tucker etc.

Cuckchan has pro Israel threads there every hour and they don't get called out until reply #25. People are getting tired of fighting the shilling. It was turn into T_D eventually.

You sure it was a kebab incident…?

The republicans won't gas the DNC over this because the DNC is being sued for rigging their primaries, which is why seth leaked the information in the first place to begin with.

The DNC is fucking claiming that they have the right to rig the primaries because they're a private entity and not the government, even though they use taxpayer's money for their dog and pony show..

Horseshit, they did polls and it's 51% NatSoc.
Cernokike can fuck off but at least Lauren is willing to work with white nationalists like generation identitaire. Also Molymeme is pretty much a white nationalist at this point.

Honestly as Halfchan continues to grow in influence I think that at least some of them will actually start properly addressing white genocide. However I do doubt that much progress will be made on the Jewish question(well besides Mollymeme).

On a side note, does anyone know if Kim Dotcom is a filthy kike? His previous surname is Schmitz, which sounds kinda jewy.

Its all a show with different levels of subversion. If any of these people were on our side we wouldn't have heard of them. Remember the shit Molineaux says now compared to 2 years from now. He will go from (((RWDS))) to 5 reasons why communism isn't actually that bad. Happens every time.

Ask him a month from now when he derails the next bombshell that would have exposed Washington.

Honestly I disagree but even if you're right the only reason why we've gain so much power is because we have no names/identities and are so hardened against shills that we're basically impossible to subvert.

LOL

since when has the media ever, EVER worried about disrespecting someone's name

South Korea marches in the fucking street and overthrows their demon president. America lets out steam on an image board while their president sells 350 billion worth of weapons to their 2nd biggest enemy.

Well just because we haven't gotten were we want to go yet doesn't mean that we haven't made progress.

Rumor is, he got a call from the Donald 5 minutes before he went on. That's why he was flustered at the beginning. Don said "hold on, not yet"

Ignore the morale reducers here.

The right cucks out to leftists yet again. Say what you will about Leftists, but they know that "attack, attack, attack" is the way you control the narrative and the population.

Source?

Informants, maybe even something so big it would take down the economy. Trump is negotiating.

Maybe that was his purpose after all. A mediation to prevent further bloodshed, in exchange for amnesty.

Good Friday was last month.

Nice

Remember how it felt on election night? Remember how good it felt to 'win'? Remember when you still had hope that you could vote your way out of this situation?

Yeah, me too. That was a good night. But its gone now.

And the election was another kosher joke, both sides controlled. And so we didn't 'win'. And we can't vote our way out of this.
Remember this feeling, because this feeling? This feeling is real. This is the most real feeling you will ever feel.
This is what slavery feels like.

I don't watch ecelebs.

Moneyjew is a failed actor, like Cuckdeau.

Same thing happened to Milo.

dis nigger

South Korea marches in the fucking street and overthrows their demon president. America lets out steam on an image board while their president sells 350 billion worth of weapons to their 2nd biggest enemy.

Schmitz is a German name, one of the very most common actually.

Winning every day since the election and you still find some way to piss and moan, fuck you kikes are a depressing bunch of cunts to be forced to live with

You just answered your own questions about everything, user. You're more right than you know.

Everything's changing under Trump. It's a deep sea seismic shift and the tsunami is coming.

The most important thing any user could do on the front of the next generations would be getting elements of the sticky into the right hands so the youth can free themselves from the mental shackles. It's not enough to know you're being lied to, you have to know how they're lying, and how to know whether or not what you know is a lie.

My bad for double post. I'll add though that America also has guns and South Korea does not and now we got spam shills going on in this thread so theres our proof that Hannity is just defusing this and Shareblue is now trying to save face for Hannity.

Don't you get tired of losing?

And once again the mods show blatantly that they censor dissent against Trump. Thanks for playing. Nice repetition btw - that's the new script, eh?
archive.is/7uKm5

*they attack/censor

To be fair, at least you werent such a faggot that you deleted the comment outright. This time.

I'm so damn angry tonight, can't even defuse by playing some vidya.

Just because your dick has completely retracted into your body cavity out of bizarre combination of fear and ass pain doesn't make you a girl.

Take a walk and listen to some history stuff. I recommend Hardcore History, Death Throes of the Republic. Its a good listen.

>soundcloud.com/user-555435950/34-death-throes-of-the-republic-i-hardcore-history-dan-carlin

Lets play distraction roulette. What bullshit will the MSM conjure up to distract us from Seth Rich tomorrow?

Paul doesn't even believe race exists and with his lolberg bullshit will just be a chewtoy for tribalist Jews.

That's nice tiger.

Really makes you think.

yep, all seems like nothing to me,

It's like you borrowed a pair of liberal glasses and forgot to take them off. Typical shill, everything is bad, nothing is good, fuck the world let's all kill ourselves. You are transparent.

Ariana Grande has had a penis surgically attached to her forehead in an act of solidarity for her fans that were killed by an evil british born man.

Typical.

Oh please teach me how to be so paralyzed with fear of kikes that all I'd be able to do is larp and shitpost against Trump all day (the most productive thing true legit WNs could possible do btw).

Hannity is not one of us. He is a fuckin neocon shill like most of (((Fox))).

He was always sold out.

I am so close to jumping ship on Trump but I will defend him here. Paul gave brilliant 5 minute answers that were boring as fuck to listen to where Trump talked in 5 second sound bites and constantly attacked instead of defending. They had to cover Trump because he was too fucking loud.

My favorite part is
Activates those almonds alright.

Yeah, your propaganda is pretty shit alright, I agree.

Transparent.

Go count your shekels you fucking stooge.

That's nice.

This reminds me of the 1965 immigration shit.
Back then, they said to our ancestors, "A, B, and C will not happen! If you say they will, you're just a racist!"… And when, several decades later, A, B, and C had all happened, faster and to a greater degree than even those who were hesitant back then had suggested, the response became "Well if you care you're just a racist!".
Here, it was "Trump isn't a good goy, and if you say he is, you're a Jew shill", and now, a few months later when its become obvious what the score is, the response has become "Well if you care you're a Jew shill!". Very telling.

No they didn't. They chose to - and it did nothing but help him.

Is Holla Forums this stupid?

They don't care about ratings that's just a side gamble for the Kikes. Intelligence agencies owned by trillionaire kikes control the media you faggots. All mainstream media is funded to be propaganda and that's it.

Trumps strategy was to manipulate media.

Remember back when the Democrats thought that he was just a pied Piper and the media gave him a fuckton of coverage to divide the GOP?

It's almost like having a guy with experience in reality shows be the extremely controversial protagonist of the biggest reality show in the world would be a good way to make shekels for cousin Moishe in the media sector and get /ourgoy/ into power while throwing a bone to the recent brand of conservatives a la Bush. I really do hope I'm still super wrong about this.

Dats very anti-Semitic der sir.

Trump kept calling them pussies on stage. You can't ignore that.

Wew. Listen dude, they're all controlled opposition and serve one master. Until you realize that left or right both equal ZOG you're still asleep.

Even Anons were able to manipulate the media last cycle.

The fact that they haven't been able to deal with us at all proves their incompetence. You overestimate our enemies and view them as Gods.

Schmitz = Smith.

Hah, as I said, telling.

Sure you can, they're the media, they ignore shit all the time man. They chose to cover him because, give his propaganda strategy, it would benefit him - even the stooge talking heads likely thought like you did, but those above them knew exactly what to do.
Shit, Trump probably told them - its almost-certain he knows the heads of these media organizations, and plays golf with them every few months. Great people, really great.

Let that sink in.

righto faggot, I love that you think I'm tied in with the shitty imkikey mods too, my shitposting is at levels even my own expectations can't grasp.

no it's not, moves are being made int eh right direction, you seem to fit the mold of an intellectual midget who thinks everything can change in a day. You push that theres jews in congress etc, NO SHIT, they make up ~50% of the ruling elite, they will make their way in there and to outright deny them woudl put a bigger target on Trumps back.

Fuck off you kosher faggot, take your bullshit over to reddit where people live for warped perspectives.

This is correct. They sacrifice celebs careers and Starbucks quarterly earnings because losing control over America is much worse than sacrificing a couple companies.

Gods? Hardly. Merely mortal men with much influence and power, whom your ilk routinely underestimate to your - our - detriment.

Top kek.
The media played a role. They were paid to play that role. Until you understand this you're still asleep. Jesus Christ already. There is no solution except bloodshed.

I bet you think all those controversies and "shocking developments" in reality shows the goyim watch are real too.

That's nice mod-kun. Go count your shekels and save us more of your rhetoric about how Trump is super-based God Empra who can do no wrong and will save the nation without deporting legal beaners.

This nigger is starting to get it.

Do you honestly think the people that we were able manipulate into declaring war on a cartoon frog are strategic masters of propaganda?

No one said he has done no wrong,you on the other hand have said he has done nothing but wrong even when shown examples to the contrary

Jew sure you are in the right job?

You dumb kike, where do you think you are?

The last serious threat to the kike world order was the 3rd Reich and the kikes have plunged the whole world into war to stop them. Think what you want but there's a chance that what Trump will do with the wall and deportations as well as Brexit coming through were deemed appropriate concessions by the top kikes.

Are you honestly pretending they aren't? And remember in whose corner that frog stood - just one more addition to the program. And it worked like a charm.

That's nice mod-kun, go count your shekels.

The mod is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a mod and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Except the pressure value theory turned out to be bullshit and the right is continuing to radicalize after the election.

Do you honestly think the campaign was real? Do you think democracy exists?
LOL.
Hillary was chosen to agitate the right so badly that they'd vote for the ZOG puppet. She was used to keep Bernie from getting the nomination because he's just a fucking nutjob. Both sides are controlled and follow a script.

or how I give zero fucks because at this point you're calling every third user "imkampfy" or "mod"
Who's scared of boogeymen now?

Honest question here: What makes you say that? I'm not trying to attack, but I'd like to see you make a case for this.

I haven't seen much in that regard, just street fights between a bunch of kosher goons representing 'both sides' of the conflict. See: 'Based Stick Race-mixer'. If there's some real radicalization going on that I'm not aware of, I'd welcome something to take the edge off all this shit.

Thanks for concluding the investigation for us, presented with an argument you just lay on the 'i totally fit in guize speek'.

Call me when this Trump comes back.

If they knew what the fuck they were doing public trust in the media wouldn't have completely and utterly plummeted and they would be able to deal with us.

You're a special kind of retarded.

user… I…

Zero members of congress on Americans side. More than likely zero members of the supreme court if it came down to certain situations and possibly a president not on our side either.

I'll repeat myself a 3rd time in this thread. South Korea ousted their Prime Minister just by protesting and they don't even fucking have guns. We have retards in this thread claiming victory and I cannot tell if they're fucking stupid or this is a new shill tactic.

No, you just you and that faggot who used the exact same rhetoric as you. Paid shills often over-exaggerate to create strawmen to burn.

You seem really upset. Why don't you go ahead and look down and check my digits and stop pouting like a bitch.

Kek.

Jeb doesn't have four kids married to kikes

And yet, trust in the media is basically right back where it was. Funny how that works, isn't it?

You're still bushing a blatantly broken concept, that being the media were manipulated into doing what they did - but much of what they did had nothing to do with manipulation of any sort, at least, not them being manipulated. Everything they did helped Trump in the long-run - and everything Trump said about fake news suddenly plummeted as soon as he won.

t. shills

Halfchan traffic is blowing up while Fox News is dying. There was a #WhitePeople hashtag on twitter and there were as many pro-whites as anti-whites.

Honestly you seem like a person who's already resigned themselves to death.

Even when shillposting you kikes can't help yourselves from projection

Go on, you know you want to.

You're right a out all the points but the shill tactic is pretty much some boogeyman shit. People really are that fucking stupid.

And if he did that would have made a single different policy difference?

And for fucks sake 2/4 of Trump's kids married Kikes, you can't even get your story straight.

No it's really fucking not you absolute retard.

3/4 and one is dating a kike.

Tiffany is dating a kike
Don Jr married a kike
Eric married a kike
And mother fucking slut Ivanka became a kike

Go research South Korean social cohesion dynamics then get back to us when you understand why an ethnically homogeneous country with social dynamics adapted across the centuries against foreign invasion and infiltration would have an easier time defeating subversion.

But that's factually incorrect.

Quads confirm Trump is a Zionist puppet

Trump wins

lel

Looks like there's a chance still boys
a small one

Get out.

Kek obviouslly hates you

So can we get back to Sean Hannity is a cuck Faggot? Okay everyone agrees thread closed bye

Those can be put down to proximity and peer groups. Trump is up there as far as coin goes which puts him in the demographic that is most filled with kikes. It's expected that their exposure to them would be greater which would lead to relationships with people from the tribe.

Trump isn't a national socialist, he wouldn't be worried with kike relationships, throw a nigger in the mix and see what happens

3/4 false.

(checked)
I don't want any nigger touching my food user. I have zero problems throwing the Kikes in an oven for real this time though

Eric's wife isn't Jewish, Jared just kiked up the wedding and people claim that she's a kike because of that.

Oh shit, I missed that one.
Why would I argue with you? You're a paid mod, and arguing with shills gets old fast (I look forward to your snarky remark about how you feel me on that one or some shit). Let's see what that 'argument' entailed…
That's a total cuck argument, and it ties back into my previous commentary about this being like the 1965 immigration shit.

And I'm still right, because your examples are bullshit, as I detailed - yet you ignored that and pretended they still stood for something, were still valid.

This is moderator-tier commentary. Is anyone surprised this is all these faggots have to offer?

Sweet?

Remember folks: If you reject subversive neocons once they reveal themselves, you are resigning yourself to death.
Just keep your MAGA hat on and rely on the fact that moves are being made int eh right direction, theres jews in congress etc, NO SHIT, they make up ~50% of the ruling elite, they will make their way in there and to outright deny them woudl put a bigger target on Trumps back."

Ive heard that argument but whatever dude okay so 2/4 is still fifty percent of his offspring are kikes lmao too damn high dude

archive.is/LVick

“If in fact, take Seth out of it, there was a whistleblower within the DNC — a truth-teller that was actually the source for WikiLeaks, not Russia — working with the Trump campaign. These are questions that I have a moral obligation to ask, and I will do the mainstream media’s job like I have most of my career.”

Sounds like Fox has some Skeletons in need of exposing.

Nigger, what world are you living in? Hell, prove it to me, show me some evidence that people have not largely returned to acceptance of the media narrative.
And what happened to changing the libel laws, eh? Anyone heard anything about that of late? I haven't, and I'm not attacking Trump, I'm asking if anyone has actually heard anything in this area.

so much cancer an oncology wing has been created specially for you

Fag jumps into the thread 200 replies deep and doesn't realize we always knew Hannity was a fucking kike faggot

Except he has 5 kids you retard

That's because you're still assuming Trump is 'fucking with' the media and that the media is not part of the chirade.

Yes, that's a good thing, let's legitimize him. He's not kosher in the least, right? Be sure to get your Super Male Vitality and say 10 prayers for Israel.

That's a nice absence of an argument mod-kun. Go count your shekels.

You're the one making the claim that somehow trust in the media went back up when it's been statistically documented that it collapsed.

You're the one with the burden of proof nigger.

You don't get it. There are hundreds of thousands of companies faggot owned by a handful of trillionaires. They win some they lose some. They accomplish a narrative with those companies it's worth the loss.
Alex Jones is a fucking Zionist Shill

Stop shifting the goalposts.

the entire election cycle was a fraud to placate the goyim who were getting dangerously angry after 8 years of Obama. Instead of transitioning into outright revolution, we spent a year and a half spamming twitter with frogs on behalf of a kosher (((anti establishment))) candidate.

Occutard detected.

This isn't Korea.

K
Dumbfuck

This is great, you keep going in circles around yourself.

you guys are overcomplicating
trump is not natsoc
trump is not marxist
trump IS an american nationalist allied with rightwing jews who CLAIM they are too. he thunks theyre on his team he doesnt understand white genocide or the 6000 year old zionist plan

hes not ideal but its not so simple as him being a liar

Except you said half his offspring was married to kikes.

And that was incorrect.

Clearly. They have the dick to go outside and take their country back. Maybe next vote you'll get your Hitler though.

Because I see nothing to indicate trust in the media is not exactly back where it was. Shit, fucking Holla Forums was posting stuff about media polling and what have you in early February, and the commentary was not simply one big discussion of how the data was all bunk… Until I showed up and actually dissected the polling, the company involved, etc.
So I'm asking you why you think it hasn't changed back to what it was, and what makes you think that.

I'm not, that's what I've been saying for awhile now, if you've been paying attention.

[ A N T I C I P A T I O N I N T E N S I F I E S ]

Who said he was a liar? I said he's a puppet.

How could he possibly be that stupid at his level of functioning?

You're right - its more than half. 3/5, with Tiffany dating a kike to boot.

I bet you Barron married a Jewess. Cap this post and remember where you stored it - it's gonna be awhile before you can use that jpg.

First you have to substantiate that it went back up at all you fucking faggot. You don't get to just make claims without proof.

*marries

0.05 has been deposited.

Fox has Karl fucking Rove, the fat faggot version of Pedesta.

user all of us fell for the meme. We wanted so badly for Trump to be /ourguy/ that we would brush off the signs that he might not be. The only solution is bloodshed. There is no talking about woulda coulda shoulda shit. Load your fucking guns and stockpile ammo. There's no alternative

You shifted back to a previous talking point to avoid my point.

You're not very smart.

You can try protesting without the funs for a while and see where it takes you. Just the threat of the next time 100k people come out possibly bringing em is enough persuasion.

Literally every single one of your posts in blackpilling m8.

Unless you think that people here are retards on Halfchan who don't check ID's

YOU don't get it. I work in the industry, GG did major damage. A lot of game journos are still unemployed and e-begging is not a viable lifestyle anymore.

Then neither do you. Substantiate that its still low.

See, I mean, I could cite something like this, right?
>nypost .com/2017/04/28/more-voters-trust-trump-than-the-political-media-poll/
But that'd basically only support my argument, because then I'd be buying into the media. I'm quite certain most Americans are not as intelligent - in this regard, at least - as I am. Here's a question: Why is the MSM putting out polls showing Trump has more trust than them? Doesn't that seem a bit odd to you?
Do you trust these manipulative fucks to shoot themselves in the foot for the sake of journalistic integrity? I sure as fuck don't.

Back to fucking Plebbit you MAGA low IQ faggot

Nah, explains it.

CREW burning the midnight oil again. Another 0.05 has been deposited.

Deal with your cuckold unarmed homeland faggot where sandniggers are raping your women and get the fuck out

I'm inclined to agree with you, and I hope our people do not get lured off into dead-ends for furthering our goal of White European prosperity on the American continent, dead-ends like Trump.

I don't think that's the case, but I honestly don't care enough to look and try to engage with you further. Feel like you won if you want, but the thread exists and the audience can decide for themselves. I'm not going back and forth with you when you're obviously such an underhanded little faggot.

Then why the fuck would I trust you, you slimey media rat?

You are saying its impossible for America to get 100k+ people to march on Wall st / Capitol Hill?

Leave.

Everyone is a shill now dude, welcome to the hugbox and try not to get banned (you're going to get banned).

Basically by your logic I can't substantiate my claim because you'll accept no sources while i have to accept your sourceless and unsubstantiated argument.

Fuck you.

Look at all this argument D&C from mediamatters defending Hannity.

be less obvious

That's my fucking point!
What in the fuck is making you think people don't trust the media anymore? The media telling you so?
Hah! That's kind of a problem, isn't it?

100k people aren't actually going to March unless they're dykes, niggers, or homeless faggots bussed in paid for by a kike.
White people are in their homes and don't even recognize the Jewish Problem as a whole

Just googled the term, it has nothing to do with radio. Seems to be something to do with snooping bluetooth packets, which is irrelevant.

That very much is how it works. They have to determine audience size by survey. How the fuck else are you going to determine how many people have a radio tuned to a specific frequency? A radio without a transmitter has no ability to call back and give them a "hit"

Alternatively, you could statistically determine an audience size by seeing how many people listen to the show via a medium that does provide hits. No idea if satellite radio has that ability, but I would assume it does. And obviously an internet stream can. Neither of those methods gives Hannity or his handlers more money from you tuning in once to listen to his show however.

Tuning a physical radio dial to a specific frequency, doesn't make anybody any money, except who ever is selling you the minuscule amount of energy it takes to power the radio.

being good at deals and business isn't the same as intuiting the 6000 year old plot of a religious cult

Trump does not understand religion. He is a practical man. That's why he allowed himself to be cucked by jews with Ivanka.. his prized daughter was stolen by jews and trump didn't see it. He just thinks jews are high performing whites and that religion is a networking club. Now his genetic legacy will be put to work building zion.

Presidents aren't powerful when they don't have a party behind them. He can't achieve his signature policies because the president alone doesn't have that power. All his "allies" are double agents and they don't even want to give him his face-saving wall (which would not stop the white genocide anyway)

he is controlled opposition because he has a parasite called Chabad in his ear.

(checked)
He sure the fuck touched that wall though. I think he's just an egomaniac

My boomer father, who has gradually become more and more aware of things, particularly the JQ, says this basically every time we talk. And I'm inclined to think he's right - most of the people in the suburban housing community where he lives have no clue what the fuck is going on.
But here's the rub: They don't care. Most of them, at least, certainly not enough to spend their time researching shit - doubly so if they've got kids or other responsibilities to upkeep.

Most people are so fucking worn out just trying to get by day to day, that they can't be bothered to take the time we've taken to learn these things. And even if they do, many won't, or can't, bring themselves to acknowledging them - its too dark, too terrifying, too nightmarish a reality to accept. So they don't - and as it stands, at present, they don't have to.

Until they do, we're not going to get much done, IMHO at least. If anything, I'll give Trump that: Assuming this doesn't just turn into a big kosher game of kill-the-goyim or poison-the-well-of-nationalism in some way, as I suspect it might, Trump will have succeeded in changing a lot of perspectives on a lot of things… If one assumes his rhetoric stuck around in the heads of these people. I'm not convinced it has, but, as others in this thread will tell you, many do. I'd like some evidence of such, personally, but I understand why its hard to ask for such given the circumstances, and harder still to present such given the context.

I can't argue with those digits…

You know it's not actually difficult or expensive to do a poll right? All you have to do is call 1000 people and ask them a simple question.

Another point I'd like to make is kikes control the Fed and the dollar and as soon as they get Syria and Iran they're crashing this plane with no Survivors mark my words. We have to protect Assad and Iran and if you're thing is the infowar meme that shit.

There's a lot more depth to it than that if you want to said poll to have any actual value as a representation of peoples views though, you know that, right? If you live in Jew York and you just call 1,000 randoms in Jew York, you're going to get a much different outcome than if you call 1,000 randoms in Montana, and in either case, if those randoms just randomly end up being, I dunno, a bunch of female niggers or over-65 Whites, the result you get is going to vary considerably.

Point being: What fuck's your point?

Money doesn't matter as much as Kikes think that it does.

I mean we've managed to acquire a fuckton of power while spending exactly 0 dollars.

But user… What if I want to crash the plane?

I don't want to be 65 and living in New Brazil. If we're going to fight, let's do it now, while I'm still young and able to run for more than 5 minutes without dying.

The fuck is your point?

… Have we? I'm not attacking, so don't get me wrong. I'm just not so sure about this line of thinking… And I think you might be over-estimating your power relative to that of the almighty shekel. Again, not attacking, so don't freak out, I'd just like to hear your view on that.

I'm still not getting your point though - why is the ability to run a poll of any consequence here? Are you asking me to run a poll to see if people still do/not trust the media? I'm just asking for clarification here man.

You're right, that's why the jew has judges in its pocket that have cucked Trump's immigration ban until it became acceptably kosher. Trump may have funded his campaign but no amount of money can buy out all the people the jew has on financial strings.

It should also be noted: A lot of Trump's biggest donors were also Hillary's biggest donors. I didn't realize it until we started looking into things in another thread.

Renaissance Technologies LLC was a big donator to both Trump and Shillary IIRC, and guess (((who))) owns it.

Your speech patterns don't sound like an user at all.

And yes you see our verbage, memes, and rhetoric being adopted by literally the entire American right.

I'm saying that lying about that is stupid when the data is easy to gather.

And if the media trust wasn't evaporating they wouldn't have pushed that fake news meme as insanely hard as they did.

He did this shit during the election too with hillary's emails.
Never trust a fatty

And yet

He's a (((Fox Jews))) personality on talmudvision, you retard. Selling out was a prerequisite for getting the job..

How'd their polling turn out? You get it yet? Everything is a ruse from anything mainstream its all propaganda

Sure user, Kekistani flag waving, BASED black guy fellating alt-kikes who stole our memes and lingo are definitely a sign that the people are waking up.

I got a bit one in pic related

Yep, confirmed it - Renaissance Tech gave $15 mil to Trump, and $14 mil to Hillary.
>opensecrets.org/pres16/contributors?id=N00023864
>opensecrets.org/pres16/contributors?id=N00000019

Your backhanded accusations don't sound like an argument at all.

Eh… More like perversions thereof, filtered through the normie access points.

But that's stupid - they do that all the time, that being lying about things that are, in theory, easily debunked… Because most people won't bother taking the time to debunk it.
What's the saying? Takes fewer words/less effort to present a falsehood than to disprove one?

That's a dubious claim, and I don't see the media evaporating. Please provide some support to that claim, if you want me to take it seriously… Of course, who are you going to turn to in order to substantiate that claim, eh?

Judging public opinion and hard money is a completely different thing.

I said that it shows our influence, not that we're getting everything that we want you fucking idiot.

That doesn't surprise me… Of course, that's also MSM reporting, so I take it with a heaping bucket of salt: it could just be bullshit, or misrepresentation of data, to present a given narrative. I'm not entirely sure why they'd present that narrative, that I grant, but I'm sure I could devise a reason as to why they might do so.

In any case, I did a breakdown on Trump's top individual contributors and, while nowhere NEAR as kikey as Hillary's, his list was still rife with kikes man…

Creating faggots who sound like we do but in reality are total cucks is a pretty shitty power if you ask me.

Ya he doesn't talk like hes from here but he doesn't talk like a shill either.

His biggest and most influential donor(besides himself) is a goy.

Except Halfchan went from the 800'th most popular website world wide to the 200'th. Also 78'th largest in the USA.

It's creating channels that funnel people into Halfchan and makes it easy to assimilate them.

Checked for then is it even really 'our' influence?
If 'our' influence is a bunch of losers on reddit shitposting Pepes whilst still being balls deep in the Jewish narrative, is that 'our influence' in any meaningful sense?

That insult/accusation no longer carries any weight to it - you fags call everyone who disagrees with you a shill at this point.

That's an honorary Jew if ever I saw one. He's also the CEO of Renaissance Technologies.

Bankers literally print their own money.
Any action that revolves around money is automatically countermanded by superior money.
You bribe $1M, they can always bribe $10M cause they run the mint.

The money game is the Jew's sandbox and you will always lose to them there.

HOW did they acquire the POWER to print money in the first place in 1913 USA? Were WASPs really so dumb they just thought giving central banks to jews was no big deal? No… the banker families took it thru surreptitious, brutal force. Mossad, KGB, occult tactics. Kidnap, torture of WASP children, assasination, blackmail, generational cults, intermarriage between powerful families, and god knows what else

When the FBI and NYPD leakers claimed they had dirt to bring down the govt in Oct-Nov 2016, nothing came of it, except for that one FBIAnon posting the poem of defeat from the civil war that spelled out the acrostic "THEY HAVE OUR CHILDREN"

WASPs are never prepared for the KGB-tier brutality that falls on them when they stop being kosher

If you think Hannity got shut up because of a threat of money you're wrong. It wasn't about money, he was willing to lose that. It was something more brutal like… "though your children go to private school and have bodyguards, they still wont get away"

Also the media kvetches about halfchan literally every other day.

If you think that cuckchan being popular is a good thing it means you haven't been on there in a while.
Pic related is something I've recovered in one of my missionary expeditions into the land of cancer.

The memes soften them up to the redpilling process once they go to Halfchan. 4 years ago Nationalism wasn't even a point of discussion and even a dirty word. Now CivNat's are the standard bearer of the American right.

It's a process.

The 'Boomers are still openminded to going to church, though. President Trump executed an order that is supposed to allow churches to discuss at an official capacity which won't leave them open to having their tax-exempt status removed. And so they can learn from the churches, and in comparison television becomes merely one of a few choices of interesting things for the 'Boomers and not the only one.

They've done polls and 51% of the population there are NatSoc's.

I'd say that it's a good thing.

*discuss politics at an offical capacity

Pardon me.

God I miss THAT Trump… what the fuck happened to him that he went from "SA is funding terrorists" to "lets sell them weapons and praise them in a speech!"

Did the kikes really get him under control THAT fast? Was it his daughter that was subverted and used to control him? Maybe she's being threatened with murder and/or destruction of her social standing and they're using that against Trump as well as a "even if you don't care about yourself, we'll destroy your daughter that you love" sorta thing?

How the fuck did we go from electing the guy who went on national news and called out the kikes and SA, who called illegal invaders what they are: criminals and rapists, who was dead set on breaking state barriers to sell health insurance and creating HSAs and dismantling Obamacare, who flat out said muslim immigration has to stop…. to a guy who praises SA and kikes and gives them insane weapon deals, who won't even deport faggot "dreamers" who are just as criminal as the rest, who tried to pass obamacare 2.0 that was just as bad as the 1.0 version, and who isnt even fighting/appealing the travel bans properly and is just letting liberal judges slap them down so he can blame them for stopping him and claiming he can't do what he promised to do when he could easily go over their heads and appeal shit to higher courts and already have their crap overturned, hell the arguments used to defend those EOs were even weak and all that needed to be pointed out were the laws that specifically allow him to stop ANYONE of ANY GROUP for ANY REASON from coming in, no arguing about "intent" or "muh muslim ban," it doesnt fucking matter, he has the power to stop ANYONE he wants… yet his "defense" teams are so inept or maybe just dont WANT to win?

just… wtf happened man… we voted against hillary and got her anyway, what the shit

I have doubts.

It's still a sizable population and the rest are just racist libertarians.

Daily Reminder Saudis Royals are Jewish.
concisepolitics.com/2016/04/28/the-documented-jewish-roots-of-saudi-royal-family/

And you think that gives you power? Have you been to cuckchan recently?

More likely shills tbh but what's the point of arguing, you're free to go on cuckchan whenever you want to see the ratio of nat soc posters and shills with israeli flags.

I'm a WAS, the P not so much, and I'll tell ya this: I'm ready.
I've seen what these mongrelized monsters can and will do, and I don't care. We're all gonna die someday, our kids, our families, probably even our nation - but I'd rather see us die on our feet than on our knees.
Easier to say, perhaps, when you're not thinking about the nightmarish shit these cretins will be doing to your daughter, or son, but still… If you can be ruled by fear, you will be. Fear is the mind-killer, it is the little death that brings total obliteration.

We must face our fear, collectively, as a people, or we will remain as nothing but slaves to it.

This user still believes in Democracy and Elections

When you realize that we're flooded with idiots whose peak of political action/activism is voting in a poll booth it really makes sense.

Check em.

It still is, for the most part.
And CivNat is utter garbage, and not at-all indicative of a potential slide toward NatSoc.

This is VERY dangerous thinking, because it demonstrates that you think CivNat is a stop on the path to more - and often enough, it quite simply is not. I get the impression you're a bit of a young buck with this rhetoric, but I can assure you lad, CivNat is nothing but a stop on the kosher line - and we need to get off those rails, not just try to move down them further.

Trump is a minor billionaire who, when elected, finally faced some bigger fish

Trump gets money which gives him power in the jew's sandbox.

The jew has power which gives him money.

He who creates the game is greater than those who play the game.

Trump is a small fish and once president they just showed him how small he is. Now he's kosher for the sake of his family, which was always his main concern for his entire life.

He cares about whites, but not more than his family, or he'd have been seig heiling back in his 20s instead of waiting until he was 70 years old to do something for his people.

My father hasn't gone to church in years, decades even. Neither has anyone else in that suburban housing community he lives in, except maybe 2-3 households. And those that do, go to the hyper-pozzed churches - that's all there are around here, I know from experience - and they're not offering any sort of valuable rhetoric. If anything, they're shilling for muh rapefugees and calling Trump a bigot whom Christ would deride.

It's quite scary how possible that is.
It's important for whites to pass on their genes but if you seriously want to get into the nitty gritty of fighting kikes, perhaps through some civil pranks, you might want to hold off on starting a family as it gives you a huge pressure point that they'll exploit to either destroy you and your loved one's future or turn you into their agent.

And until we find a man who does not espouse this paradigm, we are lost without a guide.

We need a Hitler, a man who is prepared to stake it all, with no fears over the loss of this children, no heartstrings the enemy can tug to make him take the knee. Until we have that, we're just shuffling between puppets, and thinking the color of the puppets' tie makes a difference. Defeatist? Hardly. I'm hopeful.

I believe in us. In our people. I believe, right here, right now, maybe in this very thread, that man is alive. And one day, he will realize his potential, and when he shows himself, we will be ready to do what must be done.

Rome was not built in a day, but it was built by a bunch of young men with spears killing some other people and taking their women as war brides. We need to find those sort of men again if we wish to survive.

if you're not a WASP then you're a WASC like the irish mafia. The jews didnt even need to use occult tactics to take out the italians and irish. They got the WASPs via FBI to do it for them.

There three players in the world:
1. Old money WASPs (mostly defeated)
2. reform commie-pedo jews (Hillary's team)
3. orthodox blood sacrifice jews (Kushner et al.)

Trump is in the hands of #3 which may be preferable to #2 at least. They're the ones who cut up the goy baby sacrifices WITHOUT raping them first

Sometimes even I am uncertain, but then you see something - maybe its a bird, maybe its a snake, maybe its a wolf or a bear or another person, maybe its even just two little numbers one after the other - and think, "Someone is watching, maybe they can help".

I swear to whatever Gods are listening - give me the power to secure the existence of my people, and a future for our children, and I will topple mountains, burn seas and crush entire nations if that is what you require in payment. Praise Kek.

Most likely theory if you assume there is actually a there there. I tend to think that Seth Rich was killed because he was the DNC leak and it was not a botched robbery. The problem is how can this be proven in a court of law?
KDC might truly be onto something, but just like last time it's with a twist, this time it's the FBI that has the data. If his assertions are true then the FBI will certainly have the surveillance records proving correspondence between Seth and KDC… but that's all it will prove, just one more link in the chain and not the whole of the prosecution's case.

Back to Hannity, all he can do at this point is tow the line or be fired and possibly ruined have a child die suddenly So it looks like the next pressure point is to concentrate on the un-maskings and show that Seth was un-masked as part of the chain of events leading up to his death.
This is a fight to the finish and it cannot be a persecution it must be a prosecution and all evidence must be airtight and provable beyond any doubt in a court of law.

I'm must a WAS, man, I gave up all that alternative a long time ago. We're going to need new powers to fight that which stands against us, and they must be strong, else we will be consumed by that dark force which has levied the will of half the world to our destruction. I do not suggest we will necessarily win - but we must fight. If we do not do it soon, there will be no 'next time'.

This cannot be where our story ends.

If you don't think that whites are still major players then you're just retarded.

We have more 140 IQ geniuses than Jews have people.

We don't need geniuses. We need warriors…. That's not to say it wouldn't be preferable that our warriors be geniuses, mind you… And White male warriors are, it seems, running in short supply these days.

Not all of us are hopelessly lost user, may of us are young, have families through which we can be exploited as we're lack the strength to sacrifice everything for the greater good but we can get stronger, get smarter, pull someone into our fold every now and again.
We may not have a guide to take us out of the darkness we're tumbling through but by god we will be fit for the journey to the light when he comes around.

Give me a bit of credit, I know our elections have been bullshit for decades now. Either the candidates are the same damn thing with different color jerseys on, or they're controlled opposition, or the election results are out right lies and made up… but I had hope for this one.

I mean we had a guy all but naming the jew and refusing to play along and BOTH sides were going at him for blood from the start, not after he said one or two things, but before he even said a word they were snarling and growling, and it never stopped, even once he won they never stopped and still havent. It seemed so legit, like the powers on both sides did not want him there because he wasn't theirs to control from the start, like he was outside of their power, outside of the system enough and independent enough to be beyond their control, hence the never ending barrage of attempts to end him.

But you're right, I suppose I should have seen it for what it was. You know a democrat cant win due to hatred of obongo, you know its going to be a republican this time around, and while you control people like cruz and rubot, they arent broadly popular enough and wont tap into anti-obama sentiment and national pride enough to get the steam they need, and probably werent willing to tank their careers in the long run by saying some of the shit Trump did, because they just dont have the kind of money he does. So what do you do? You get a guy to say all the right shit, to buck the powers on both sides, to appear to hijack one side, to completely stick it to the opposition in every way… tap into that base and win. But in reality, hes always been in your pocket and willing to play ball and be "the bad guy" because of his own reasons.

My only question, if thats all true, is what do they expect the long term plan to be? If Trump doesn't do anything he promised, do they think people will vote for him again anyway? They had no real person to rally the base last time expect him, do they think running rubiobot will win next time? Are they hoping itll just create enough of a backlash to get ANY democrat stooge elected in 2020? Do they REALLY think people will continue to have faith in the system if he fails? I mean all signs point to no and people out right refusing and rebelling against the government if Trump fails… or do they WANT that to happen?

Basically, I can't figure out their long term plan if Trump was /theirguy/ the whole time, no "next move" makes much sense, they all seem like losing moves to me that will result in the destablization of the US, which why would they want that so soon? This IS their base of power after all…

Jews don't have warriors outside of Israel and they've done pretty well for themselves.

Apples and oranges, IMHO, but I can't question those digits.

My point is this: Trump is probably a genius, but not a warrior, and where did that route land us? We need men who are ready to go to war, knowing what is at stake, for themselves and for their people, not men who are smart or wise but unwilling or unable to do what is necessary to survive.

God(s) willing user.

War. Just like with Bush Jr.

You don't actually think all this shit Trump is doing is just posturing, do you? We'll see war soon enough. Korea, Syria/Iran, maybe even Russia… Point being: They will use bloodshed and faux-patriotism to keep the ball rolling.
That's my guess, at least.

Prep work for a dem landslide victory in the next election due to the "oppression" of niggers by cutting their gibs, beaners being spooked by being next and white people becoming disappointed with the outsider in politics not turning up to vote in as great numbers as they did last time. All together resulting in record numbers of non white voter turnout.

It's just a theory of course and it heavily relies on Trump not completing the wall as the trigger of sorts. What's the real plan at work here we can only guess.

… Really? … Am I alone in this thread in seeing what 'the plan' is?

The plan is death, our death. They seek to destroy us, my anonymous internet friends, utterly and completely. They seek to wipe us away, to leave nothing but a few gene-chains and old memories.

That's the plan. How they'll pursue it, that's the question - and everything I know about kikes, everything I see in the media, everything I see from Trump, suggests one thing: War is coming… And not the kind we'd like.

theres a diff between a WASP and a peasant
WASP originally meant an american ivy league aristocrat, they were an organized power block that controlled america, like the Bushes or the Rockefellers.
these WASPs were defeated in the 60s and are now dormant or absorbed into judaism. Judaism has been absorbing the best of the european nobility for 2000 years.

Now Trump's bloodline will work toward their project.

What power do whites have? We have numbers and talent, true. But we aren't organized.
We are dorothea in the wizard of oz. innocent, well-meaning peasants stumbling down the yellow road. Blind, attacking each other, we cant find our brains or heart or voice, we always fall for the jew's crystal ball tricks

We'll keep stumbling until the natural aristocrats among us put on our golden caps, find each other, and organize–but without the organizational flaws and naivety that allowed us to betray each other. The desert war god Yahweh has been cultivating his group for 6000 years. He has desecrated our heritage and made us forget our ancestors. We can do it but the solutions arent simple gimmicks and they wont happen in one generation. Organize your people where you find them. Set up systems that prevent betrayal. Remember your ancestors. Remind people of what counts more than money.

Me and my family have noticed an increase of movies being shown on talmud vision with Russians as antagonists so you may be on to something. I don't think I even need to mention the extreme anti-Russian bias in the media so it's quite possible that we'll be going to war soon.

Its not hard to understand their motives in this regard - they are our motives.

Think about it. Who has threatened Jewry, historically, more than European Whites? Anybody? Does anybody even come close? From Vespasian to Hitler, has anyone left as much of a mark on these people, as a people, as us?
Nah.

And they remember, just as we do. Their memory, their vitriol, their hatred, goes further back even than ours - we destroyed their shitty temple, and they're still angry about it. Then we took up the religion of one of their own, a traitor no less, and it spread like wildfire… Arguably, that served their interests in the long run, but still, fucking wew, that's a kick in the cut cock if ever there was one.

They remember. And they hate us. Hitler almost contained them, almost put them in their place… But then he didn't. And they made him into a demon for his efforts.

The Jew wants you dead. Wants your family dead. Wants your loved ones, your friends, everyone you care about - dead. That's their dream… Just as its yours to them in return. Or it should be, at least. If there is any 'great plan' of our enemies, it is not overtly complex in its desired outcome, despite the vast complexity of its pursuit, and that outcome is, simple though it may be, is our death, as a people. Never, ever, forget that.

I've got a headline for you:

"Jewish System hack reporter reports what System tells him to!"

The pursuit. The battle. The struggle.
Ultimate cost for perfect value.
Never forget your enemies and don't lose your way.

This video was made by a French Jew. They remember - and they fear the White man with golden crown upon golden-haired brow.

We passed upon the stair
We spoke of was and when
Although I wasn't there
He said I was his friend
Which came as a surprise
I spoke into his eyes
I thought you died alone
A long long time ago

Oh no, not me
We never lost control
You're face to face
With the man who sold the world

I laughed and shook his hand
And made my way back home
I searched for form and land
For years and years I roamed
I gazed a gazeless stare
At all the millions here
I must have died alone
A long, long time ago

Who knows? Not me
We never lost control
You're face to face

Who knows? Not me
We never lost control
You're face to face

this, someone took him behind the scenes and whispered in his ear

I KEEP TELLING YOU ANONS THE ONLY SOLUTION IS BLOODSHED

True enough, but requires some context. Less Dylan Roof, more Otoya Yamaguchi.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otoya_Yamaguchi

So he was legit until just now?

IF YOU'RE ON TV YOU'VE SOLD OUT A LONG TIME AGO
I AM NOT ON TV
GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW
SEE

Never trust the old media as per usual

Met you before and I know you're a genuine GC. Do it but don't travel unless you absolutely have to for testimony, under a contract granting immunity, try video+write/notarise that shit in where possible.

sold the world to jews
pieceofmindful.com/2016/11/10/proof-that-morgue-photos-of-john-f-kennedy-are-fake/

Wouldn't call paying taxes to fund Israel's proxy army "productive" but that's just me.

while I live in the usa, I live thousands of miles away from dc

come on, you know we need money to attain a homestead and means to survive and protect ourselves.

True under current circumstances we need money to survive but "society" can go fuck itself. Try spending a single minute on kikebook and see if you don't agree.

Doesn't that theory involve the child-trafficking kike who sabotaged McCarthy being a "good jew" because of "muh frog collection"?

A MSM puppet confirmed that he's in line you fucking newfag.

Meh it's was a nice fantasy that we might get to watch the millionaire get piss drunk and burn his own house down. It wasn't surprising at all how it went down.

If he had any respect for the guy's family he would keep pushing it so they can get closure

Any oldfag can tell you this Seth murder will turn into Chandra Levy 2.0. Look at her murder and see the parallels to what is ongoing into Seth cover up currently. The same DNC/DC corrupt insider playbook being used on Seth today. Main difference is Seth left many bread crumbs and those who have them will not give them up unless deals are made. It will be a cold case until a person steps forward with the balls to destroy the DC faggots on both sides of the aisle.

I strongly believe Barron will be groomed to take over either 4Chan or Holla Forums once he is an adult, finished a proper education and dad is out of office.

This guy gets it. Targeted assassinations of key political leadership, economic/business leaders, ideological figures, cultural leaders, and other figures is going to be king in the upcoming happening.

He "has respect" for his private gulfstream jet and his mansion in Palm Beach. If you believe he'd dare do anything that might cost him a single shekel, especially with the current atmosphere at Faux Jews where they are firing people left and right for looking at a negro the wrong way, then you haven't been paying attention or haven't been here long.

Hey everyone:
I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO!
I told you so here:
and here:
and here:
Tucker is going down next. What a coincidence that Alies is ousted, dies, and Murdoch begins clamping down. So shocked.

Anyone who thought that the Murdochs/DNC/Soros/Rockefellers/etc would go down without a fight is an idiot.

I expect, if the Seth Rich thing is completely ousted, the DNC will crumble. As a result, dictator Trump taking down his opposition will be having a coup on his hands, followed with civil war.

They won't fire him, the Jews will simply give him a stern talking to and he'll fall in line with the Jewish Party Line. He doesn't have the shekels hannity or O'reilly have, doesn't have "Fuck You Money" so he has no choice but to take orders from the Jews. And it will be even worse since now people think he's "trustworthy" and so won't suspect him as much when he bends over and takes it up the brown spot.

(checked)
Yup, he won't be fired. Not enough dirt and it would look suspicious. They're going to squeeze the hell out of him though. He's their new star, and they made him watch as they butchered their prized pig and beat their second best almost to death just as an example. Get ready for Tucker's tone to change. Fox Necon Network is going back to business as usual.

We're coming for you kike.

He's just backing out because fatboy proved himself to be a useless sensationalist once again.

(checked)
Those dubs say you're not wrong.

The existence of this thread on Holla Forums is the best demonstration that each and every supposedly 'red-pilled' Trumpcuck that stains this Earth needs to die along with every democrat marxist.

Just because FOX news isn't CNN doesn't make it any less a mouthpiece for zog.

Nigger please. You're not coming for anyone. I saw through this bullshit, and I'm able to see through your empty threats. You're a nobody that will do nothing. You believe whatever your want to believe regardless of what anyone tells you, and that's why you've been played so hard by the media. Did you watch Hannity when he brought that stupid fucking nigger on? That should have been your first major indication that this wasn't going anywhere. Does that fucking monkey seem credible to you?
You are cattle. Have a nice day, faggot.

Moo.

youtu.be/CuRJDKEVxHY

He does seem credible. Also by your logic earth must be flat since a nigger is going around saying it's round.

Holy fuck.

There is also the unfortunate self-evidently true argument that your jew TV pretty much has lied about everything to you since you were a little baby and will continue to lie till the day you die.

To explain this to you idiots a bit further ( , ):
The nigger on Hannity's show said:
The next questions out of Hannity's mouth should have been:
He didn't. That should have told you that you were being setup.
Who are they?
Who are they?
Fox, as usual, trotted out some dumb nigger who told you what you wanted to hear a la black science man:
Whatever you want to be told they will find someone to tell it to you. Until you figure that the fuck out you're going to keep losing.

Which is why any semblance of honesty should be rewarded not vilified. Ffs half the comments in that hannity vid were "oooh better watch your back talking like that it's got a target on it now." MSM is full of lies because that's what people want - not even deep down or subconsciously - they crave fantasy and false narrative to the point of persecuting en masse anyone who demonstrates a modicum of critical thought. Kikes are just the suppliers, it's the complacent bovine masses who demand a steady diet of bullshit. Hannity evidently forgot that for a second.

Sure. Their feels are more important than stopping a thousand year old cult from destroying the world.
How fucking stupid is this shit?

Holla Forums has no problem resisting e-celebs, but it somehow still falls for real celebs. Holla Forums needs another dose of the red pill:
There are no allies in the MSM

Look, Hannity is syndicated, he sells his show to Fox "news" (controlled opposition) but he's a contractor.
Fox was told to lay off this story because it was getting too dangerous to the control setup the PTB have set up in our 2-party system. It has the potential to destroy many of the moles they have inserted into one of those two parties, and they don't want that.
Hannity needs to comply with Fox "news" orders as regards the show on Fox, just as any contractor needs to comply with the wishes of those contracting him.
But he has said he will pursue this anyway, and reveal what he finds, regardless of if it is on Fox media or not.

In any case, if Kim Dotcom has any smoking guns, you can bet they'll be revealed, unless they threaten/bribe/both him into submission.

The truth comes out, eventually. It always does.

In the meantime, spread this EVERYWHERE…

1) Phone, watch, & $2,000 necklace not stolen

2) His laptop seized by D.C. police for no apparent reason. Laptop now MISSING.

3) Body camera footage of responding D.C. officers now lost.

4) Last known location video of that night recorded over.

5) Zero potential witnesses questioned by D.C. police.

6) Wikileaks has hinted strongly that Seth was the source of the leaks.

7) Bernie supporter and insider that knew of the primary election fraud.

8) D.C. cops fighting publicly to stop investigations.

9) D.C. police source has reported they were told to "stand down" in the investigation.

10) Police withholding caliber of weapon & ballistics report.

11) Responding officers personally tied to Podesta & Hillary.

12) Seth was set to testify & give information on DNC/Hillary election fraud.

13) His cousin, and associates of Wikileaks, all said Seth was the DNC leaker.

Lot of very weird coincidences there. Police need FOIA up their ass. Can we FOIA the police records?

I didn't even know he was talking about it. Then again I don't watch or read anything from the mainstream media. Why anyone does is beyond me. I'd rather know nothing about a subject than be educated on it in a manner that has me believing red is blue. All mainstream media is biased, agenda driven propaganda. Why in their right mind exposes themselves to propaganda?

Dubdubs, not trips.
And if the investigation is ongoing, you can't.
And I think FOIA requests are only for federal records, aren't they?

You all fail to uderstand that the people in the media like Hannity, Milo and so on only have the power to "signal" in the noise. Hannity already did that and already risked his job and probably his life (or the life of his loved ones, the oldest Kike trick in book blackmail with threats to loved ones.
However, he gave the signal. As the pastor does with his lambs, he cannot guide the will of them all, but with a signal he is conveying what he wants to say.

He gave a signal, now what you do with it, is up to you. The fact that he is giving up is also really relevant in giving information.

OP you are a new fag. I don't care if you are new, but respect the order power. You wouldn't go to Hitler's house and start singing, ROMMEL JUST RETREATED IN ONE OF HIS BATTLES, HE'S A SELLOUT, now would you? What I am saying is, this is not twitter, it's a discussion board for people with strategic minds and virtue. If you don't have this virtue yet, start fostering patience, but don't be the sellout you so quickly call out

I was thinking more along the lines of "who put a gun to his or his families head?

It is so fishy the way the family got involved using emotional blackmail to "shut it down"
Any sane (non semitic) person would want to hear ALL evidence when deciding what they think might have happened.

It's happened before. There was a serial murderer in Canada where the perp was giving the masonic sign of distress. Fucker killed a half dozen people. Huge (((publication ban))) on the co-accused's trial, official reason was a dyke attorney general sympathetic but it was really a massive fuckup by the cops and their tubal cain sodomy club.

Pic related knows all about it.

Fuck you too, man.

The most Hannity risked was a few paychecks. For as long as he's worked at Fox he should be living off of investment interest.

why would he go on his little twitter meltdown if he expected to drop the issue the next day? he has little to gain but everything to lose. why butter up the third rail only to pussy out at the height of the limelight? it's not like he's a nobody who needs to do ratings stunts. Made men don't need to put themselves on a limb.

he was threatened with something more painful than lost advertisers and maybe even more painful than losing his show.

They still won't sit with you in the lunchroom at FBI headquarters, user.

Nah, it was the money. Murdoch cleared Bill out as an example. Hannity was next on the chopping block. Tucker will be brought into line next. Murdoch needs EU approval to acquire Sky News so he's showing how he keeps his employees from deviating from the agenda.

Being a cuckservative, he didn't predict having his family's lives threatened

Well, don't leave us hanging, user. What's the sign?
(I would love to find a larger version of pic related, found here)
whale.to/b/12_masonic_signs.html

What happened? This was him just 12 hours ago. Is there any way we can find out what he knows? Why doesn't Kim Dot Com just release what he has?

You shove three fingers in your left nostril

Because Kim Dot Com doesn't have anything, idiot.

Source: My dad, who works at Nintendo.

Hannity has always been a FOX puppet and nothing more

They literally have Substantial circumstantial evidence that the Democratic party Murdered Seth. And they are magically bowing out.

they have them over a fucking barrel and they aren't even fucking them in the ass.

The republican party and all pundits can hang themselves.

What silenced him? Death threats or money? Place your bets!

This user gets it. What were you honestly expecting from another kike puppet.

WHERE IS THE SOURCE

Not a single person has shown a source for what he said?

WHERE IS THE SOURCE

jesus fuck, pay attention. His own words at the beginning of last night's show

Just go pull it up on jewtube. Took me 30 seconds to find the entire episode.

Dubs checked and keked. Onward to Empyrium.

(cheggd :DD)
(fug cheggd again xDDD)

Are any of you all shocked by this? The last semi-honest MSM politics figure was Don Imus's morning show, that I used to listen to on the way to the government school. This was of course years before the Jews ruined Imus for calling the Rutgers negresses
nappy headed hoe and getting them ro [ut on crocodile tears"

HERE, my friends, is by far the BEST political song/bit ever to appear on radio or TV. Download and save, because expect the Jews to have it gone within a few hours. I can listen to this over and love until I almost piss myself:

That pic is my life, more or less, since Holla Forums came into it.

Idk why, but I'd 10/10 this bitch, too bad she is a part of (((media)))

Who was Kennedy? Who was Lincoln?

(check those quads)
Look at her eyes. Your wallet would be empty before you've even had a chance to cum.

That DNC guy has his arm up their asses making their mouths move; who really believes anything they say publicly?

They must be dead inside.

Because every so often they feed a story which makes the hair on alt-right balls stand on end, along with a tingly feeling and maybe even an erection.
These stories which tickle the fancy of the right, are fed at regular intervals to maintain plausible "BASED"-ness.
It's amazing how well the tactic works, a Kike journalist or e-celeb and feed these useful idiots all the kosher filth they like, just so long as they remember to intersperse it with the occasional story about a nigger being shot by a cop, or Muslim rapists.

It isn't like they're going to stop going after him. You don't win by bending the knee. You win by telling them to go fuck themselves. This was bad strategy by Hannity. He should have been willing to cut his losses, take his millions, move out to a ranch in Montana and run a podcast from his basement.

Women don't have agency of association, she'd be apart of anything you could physically force her to be apart of.

Anons, when was the last time you talked to normies? What's your experiences with them?

I ask, because this stuff should be triggering them to start stocking up food, taking out cash and gold, etc. Regardless of whether they voted Trump or Hillary or whatever, it never really mattered. It was over a while ago, who knows how long.

We can not hope normies will wake up. They won't. If the internet were shut off just to censor the truth, many normies would be relieved to hear their 401k would be untouched. That's where we're at, that's the lay of the land.

Most Democrat voting liberals will just be glad that Hannity won't be pushing something that might damage their candidate. And most Republican voting conservatives, even those more in the know, will just be glad that Hannity's not dead. They're still hoping to ride it out in their retirment. Eventually, it will be something bigger that slips through the cracks of their control.

They overplayed their hand by not at least sacrificing some pawns for Seth Rich to extend the illusion of justice for a while longer. The people at the top can't be this stupid. It can only blow up huge at this point.

Absolute truth

Well.

That confirms punished Trump theory for me too.

Well yes, but when they started reporting on Seth, and the fact that Fox is owned by goyim.
Gave me some hope

Apparently the OANN guy working with Halfchan said that they're trying to get Hannity and O'reily to move to OANN because the Murdoch kids are cucking Fox hard.

At least apparently OANN is literally /ournetwork/

Oh yes, this faggot.

This isn't remotely like what Glenn Beck did with jet fuel and steel beams.

He's a neocon cuck. A useful tool for (((them))). Always has been.

Get the fuck out of here you Zionist faggot. Good Goy Hannity sold out his entire life working Zionist mainstream media Fox Jews all these years. Stop shilling there mainstream Zionist cuckservative Jew puppets on Holla Forums

(Checked)
The Jews are the ones doing. Its Jewish fed pysops to normalize Zionist cuckservative Jew establishment shills as being "our guy".

(Checked)

lol. No there won't. The same faggots who watch Hannity will continue to watch Him.

HOLY SHIT

archive.is/OOLdQ

He was forced.

The most disgusting thing about this image is the plate of avocado slices served along side breakfast foods.

Whatever, fuckhead.