UK muslim problem

https:// youtu.be/Rket4xvu_ac
This lad nails it
I'm tired as hell to make a better op, sorry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9eQfwQb6So
youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4&feature=youtu.be&t=42m18s
youtu.be/ao2VlpxGFe4?t=59m31s
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/517599/English-football-hooligan-attack-Muslims-Euro-2016-Marseilles
thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1210500/english-football-hooligan-known-as-the-pig-of-marseilles-says-he-will-return-to-france-during-euro-2016-to-attack-muslims/#
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3630050/When-England-shamed-Marseille-18-years-visiting-fans-prove-hooligans-long-gone-Euro-2016-opener.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tommy Robinson (not his real name fwiw) Is an agent of the state fyi. He may be talking the truth here but don’t trust him. He works for Islams handlers.

first saw this couple minutes ago, but I think it is the most accurate description I ever heard.

I'm dead tired but images of Shayler the Impaler come to mind.
Anyone still have those pics? EURO2016

Not sure about this. He's definitely an Isreal cuck, and he talks about how many black friends he has, but he hates Muslims.
He's not our guy, but he's useful, and he has white kids. Still don't trust him

I fucked up

For someone who is seemingly concerned with protecting his home nation from Saracens he sure has a lot of time to champion the Jewish cause.

He might be acting under duress, given the option of life in prison unable to provide for his family or a life of freedom as controlled opposition.

youtube.com/watch?v=E9eQfwQb6So

His bills were paid by Pamela Geller. Jew woman with some nice big tits. She hates Islam, sponsored the draw Muhammad event in Garland TX that mudslimes attacked. He denounced the BNP because they are antisemitic.

Source is kikepedia.

She's a lolbertarin who HATES Islam. Her blog used to be called AtlasShrugged. She puts up money to help anyone fighting against Islam. If you look at her website, she hates Islam more than pol does. Probably more than pol hates Jews.

Did you miss this post?

Typical tricks the post.

Typical tricks indeed.

Yeah, I don't give a fuck about some rich kike or her reasons for bailing out some moderate faggot like Tommy Robinson who bends over backwards to talk about his "token" friends. Just shows how fucking degraded the political right really is that people will sell out for a few ivory tower shekels. Then again, Tommy boy isn't one of us and therefore can't sellout to something he doesn't even support.

Both of them can fuck off as far as I'm concerned. Never heard of these people a few years ago and somehow they're all over the fucking place.

You got me. So the question is, did I point out Tommy Robinson's involvement with a Jewess to discredit him or was is this some kind of double reverse fake out because he's controlled opposition?

You never heard of the founder of the English Defense League? The UK media and politicians called them NAZIs for years. Then they had Robinson imprisoned on trumped up charges and likely forced him to quit the group under threat of even more jail time. The EDL were too tame to call for removing all kebab, but they did try and confront Islamists. He's done more than most of pol as far as getting popular support roused against Islam.

The state systematically targeted him, and his family to make him work for them as controlled opposition.

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4&feature=youtu.be&t=42m18s

He says he declined to work for them, though perhaps they got to him in some other manner (hence the ties you bring up). I'm willing to bet few people could withstand being systematically targeted by the UK's police for long.

Several attempts have been made to take his life. His family have also been targeted and terrorized. At a restaurant one evening, he and his young daughters were booted out and terrorized by police. His young ones ran ahead in sheer fear and nearly got hit by a car. Now they fear police.

youtu.be/ao2VlpxGFe4?t=59m31s

Though i'll say thankfully the Muslims whom the police have capitulated to don't have to live in as much fear now…./s

You see, the thing we understand on Holla Forums is that people the state (especially the British state) don’t want getting attention are silenced. Name me for example one active journalist working to expose the Westminster pedophile scandal. You can’t because the state does not want them to exist, so they threaten them, exile them or flat out murder them.

If the state didn’t want Tommy about then he wouldn’t be about, he would still be in prison or his name would be properly dragged through the dirt rather than in a manner than actually draws people towards him. But here he is, more famous than ever. Why is that?

This is specifically what I was referring to. Geller paid his legal fees and gave him money to live on while the state tried to destroy him. They used his parole to get him to agree to leave the EDL. Then paid him to pretend a mudslime talked him into leaving. Then after his parole was over he got involved in speaking against Islam again. The UK is shit and every mudslime enabler needs to hang.

So you are suggesting he is indebt to the ZOG hence the constant shilling for them?

Is it possible he is a Danny Dyer type of lad? I'm getting this vibe from him?

(checked)

Seems more likely that he's just a regular guy who fell for the "Jews must be good because Muslims are bad". Controlled opposition in a way, but probably not in on it.

I really miss the stereotipical english lad,, hooligan if you will. Drugged out of his mind, and is ready to fight any given moment. ..

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/517599/English-football-hooligan-attack-Muslims-Euro-2016-Marseilles

This is still the conception or reputation which y0u to an extent hold and I thoroughly support it.
Sort of lad whlch is ready to kickoff anytime
thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1210500/english-football-hooligan-known-as-the-pig-of-marseilles-says-he-will-return-to-france-during-euro-2016-to-attack-muslims/#
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3630050/When-England-shamed-Marseille-18-years-visiting-fans-prove-hooligans-long-gone-Euro-2016-opener.html

Take back control.

The thug launched the first missile with the gleeful words "Come on lads, let's get them!"

It led to a wave of rioting and looting that swept the French city for more than 10 hours as louts hurled petrol bombs, smashed windows and overturned cars.

The tattooed father of three was seen ordering fans to attack rival Tunisian supporters in Marseille.

Last night he was convicted of assaulting riot cops and jailed for two months. He was also banned from France for a year.

The thug launched the first missile with the gleeful words "Come on lads, let's get them!

These digits are telling you something.

same reasons as alex jones. a loudmouth useful idiot dumbfuck

checked them trips btw