Calling All Investigators

Hello, 8/pol/. There are some pieces of information I need your help tracking down and translating, and if you help me, I promise to let you all in on a little secret that I know you're going to like.

Particularly, I need anons who speak French and/or Russian and would be willing to translate a page or pages of documents, as well as an American user or anons who would be willing to try to find a physical copy of a certain government document. Details below.

1. There exists a transcript of a U.S. House of Representatives hearing before the Committee on Foreign Affairs, of the 79th Congress, First Session, dated March 22nd and 26th, 1943. It is titled H.J. Res. 93, "A joint resolution requesting the President to appoint a commission to cooperate with the United Nations War Crimes Commission, or any other agency or agencies of the United Nations in the preparation of definite plans for the punishment of war criminals of the Axis countries." This transcript can not be found in any online archive, including the Library of Congress' own website archive - but it exists. Try looking in your local or university library, or if you're a l33t hax0r maybe you may succeed where I failed and can dig it up online. When you find it, post a picture of it along with a timestamp, as well as any information it contains, especially regarding an article written by one Samuel Rajzman.

2. There exists a document in GARF, a.k.a the State Archive of the Russian Federation, with the followind citation: "Document, August 24, 1944. GARF, 7021-115-9, pp. 103-110." It regards the testimony of a Soviet army officer by the name of First Lieutenant of Justice Jurowski. Find this document, translate it, and post it in this thread.

3. There is a citation in a book by Robert Faurisson: "Ce que je n'ai pas dit dans Shoah,' VSD, interview by Jean-Pierre Chabrol, July 9, 1987, especially p. 11." Some of the first search hits relate to anti-revisionist kike blogs, but the others are in French, which I cannot read. Any user who can fluently read French and English should find the source of this citation, translate it, and post their findings here.

If you couldn't tell, this investigation regards Holocaust revisionism; but your reward, should you find all three pieces of information I'm asking for, will be information that you don't already know. Are you bad enough dudes to accept this mission and claim your reward? We'll see.

Other urls found in this thread:

robertfaurisson.blogspot.fr/1987/06/
archive.is/dewX0
data.ushmm.org/intermedia/film_video/spielberg_archive/transcript/RG60_5046/7D940B1C-E4B1-4307-AB90-D5D915A8BE5E.pdf
archive.org/stream/TheJournalOfHistoricalReviewVolume08Number1/TheJournalOfHistoricalReviewVolume08Number1-1988_djvu.txt
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:OU5-SyCQ874J:vho.org/tr/2003/2/Beaulieu166-168.html &cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=mdp.39015031919056;view=2up;seq=128
nipshra.000webhostapp.com/
loc.gov/resource/conghear08.00100730984/?st=gallery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VSD_(French_magazine)
wiki.linuxquestions.org/wiki/Embed_a_zip_file_into_an_image
priceminister.com/offer/buy/436086382/vsd-n-514-du-09-07-1987-l-ete-claude-lanzmann-j-p-chabrol-la-shoah-bac-scandale-zitrone-p-emile-victor-les-pyrenees-la-mnijupe.html
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoah_(film)#cite_ref-6
historiography-project.com/jhrchives/v08/v08p-85_Faurisson.html
lemonde.fr/archives/article/2004/09/15/claude-lanzmann-explique-shoah-a-des-eleves-avant-sa-distribution-dans-les-lycees_379170_1819218.html?xtmc=shoah&xtcr=1
nipshra.000webhostapp.com/ototh-transcript.html
elholocausto.net/pdf/Carlo Matogno - Campo Treblinka.pdf
statearchive.ru/383
youtube.com/watch?v=Vwku0UFB8_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do you part by killing yourself

tits or gtfo

You first, ESL kike.

No one has time to keep up with your acronyms IVD kike.

Do you Holla Forums faggots ever get bored of refreshing the catalogue and looking for new threads to immediately shitpost in?

>77 44

It's important, when asking a herd of autistic cats to fulfill a request, to make it specific. But thanks for checking my digits.

Have a bump OP. I don't have LOC or Archive access, but maybe there's an user who does.

Let's not let this one slide, have a few more until it hits 10

Thread's acting weird, one more bump for the road.

I speak fluent french, but I'm to lazy to find that shit. You better post the links and you'll have to wait, just taking sleeping pills, so I won't be available in the next 15 hours or so.

1.No
2.TL;DR Treblinka, Poland - the mass graves were the result of deaths from Russian bombing.
3.SHOAH. Directed by Claude Lanzmann. Produced by Les Films Aleph, Historia Films with the French Ministry of Culture. Cinematographers: Dominique Chapuls, Jimmy Glasberg, William Lubehansky. Editors: Ziva Postec, Anna Ruiz. Running time: Part I, 4 hours, 33 minutes. Part II, 4 hours, 50 minutes.
Shoah is a Hebrew word which means catastrophe. It has become a synonym for extermination, or genocide, or Holocaust.
pretty gay thread OP

bump to spite the insta-shills

Unfortunately user, my problem is that, being unable to read French, I have no idea which of many different hits I get from that book citation is the one that contains the info I'm looking for. Which is why I asked for French speakers willing to do a little legwork. But thanks for nothing you lazy frog bastard :^)

1. Okay
2. Yeah no shit, but having a translation of the document that proves this is what is important
3. Also no shit, but what I'm looking for is, I think, an interview with the director of said film. Which is in French, which I can't read.

sticky?

The NEET lifestyle is really fucking up your sleep behaviour believe me.

I'm not a french, I just happen to be fluent in french.
Well I can't just start from zero, you have atleast to give me something. I can't find a .pdf of said book and there are several jewtube videos, which isn't helpful since I don't even know what exactly you're looking for mang.

Since I can already tell that I haven't tickled your pickles enough with my OP, allow me to elaborate.

The three pieces of information I'm looking for are the only remaining loose ends - as in, I haven't been able to directly source these things - in a project I've been working on over the last few months. It's a transcript of what I hope is an old favorite around here, denierbud's "One-Third of the Holocaust." What's more important is that I created this transcript specifically at the request of a certain community of autistic but influential normalfags who have no idea that they're about to have their minds blown. If they can be redpilled, they have the social pull and influence to break the Holohoax lie wide the fuck open. Our problem up till now is that nobody trusts us…but now that I have a captive audience who've already agreed to listen to me, and who others in the mainstream will listen to…

If you help me close these loose ends, I'll let you know when I drop it and where, and you'll get to see the destruction of the Holohoax narrative in real-time. That's the secret. So…anyone interested NOW?

Alright, alright. Gimme a minute. I'll see what I can do myself on that front. I'll at least try to narrow it down for you.

Oui?

can you link the search results that look interesting for point 3), the Faurisson interview? I can't seem to find any links for the VSD magazine archives

I speak Russian what do you want

Trying to do that now. It's kind of hard as it all looks like gobbledygook, but I'm giving it a shot. One moment.

There exists a document in GARF, a.k.a the State Archive of the Russian Federation, with the following citation: "Document, August 24, 1944. GARF, 7021-115-9, pp. 103-110." It regards the testimony of a Soviet army officer by the name of First Lieutenant of Justice Jurowski. Find this document, translate it, and post it in this thread.

why would I do this I see no realistic merit for such an endeavor

Then why are you here, user? Your reward would be satisfying your own curiosity.

Can help with French to English translation.

Ok so, pic related is the screenshot from which I got the VSD magazine article citation. Perhaps it can help provide context. I'm specifically looking for proof that Claude Lanzmann, the director of the movie "Shoah", paid off Franz Suchomel to do an interview and provide "testimony". Try a search in French for Claude Lanzmann+Franz Suchomel. I can't make heads or tails of any of the hits I get from the citation itself. Not yet, anyway.

I have plenty of means by which to satisfy my own curiosity, what I would be doing is performing a service and PERHAPS picking up something interesting, you are leading me to some document that may or may not be of worth, I see no reason that I should belive it worthwhile. I could waste an hour, two hours, three, all just scouring some document that has literally no value. You made the thread and put out the call, go ahead and give me at least some motivation for this search followed by translation.

ok, found something, you got the interview date wrong
robertfaurisson.blogspot.fr/1987/06/
I suggest you archive the page on archive.is, then do a google translate (selecting french→english on google) because the origin of the page may ring alarum horns at jewgle and the translation may be "unavailable"
tis will tell you if it's worth translating manually

4 U
archive.is/dewX0

Thanks! I will try that.

You are no fun, you know that? Okay. So, read this

Have you read it? Good. There's your motivation. Or not. I don't care. The document I'm looking for specifically is a report by a team of Soviet army officers on Treblinka and what they found there. The lies and inconsistencies contained within it help disprove the mainstream narrative. I need the *translation* specifically because the only other people who have done a translation are tarred with the "denier" brush. So I need a direct translation from the GARF archives. There, happy?

Currently looking over the Jewgle-translated article from Faurisson's blog. Will let you know if I think it's got what I'm looking for.

I'd check it out if you linked the source, I did a quick search for the quoted text and found nothing aside from articles referencing it

you said "paid off" heres from the fr.wikipedia (which is almost the same as the en.wikipedia)
has been interviewed (and recorded without consent) by Claude Lanzmann for the movie Shoah
In March 1976 he gave 500 Deutsche Marks for an interview (not the 3k you posted in the pic)

This is the english transcript of the interview btw
data.ushmm.org/intermedia/film_video/spielberg_archive/transcript/RG60_5046/7D940B1C-E4B1-4307-AB90-D5D915A8BE5E.pdf

Not sure what I'm looking for tbh

Thank you user, I will take a look at that next.

The Lanzmann-Suchomel thing is probably the least important of the three things I'm looking for, but specifically I'm just looking for a source that shows that Suchomel was paid to do the interview with Lanzmann. That's it. Like I said, the other two documents are much more important, but a loose end is a loose end, and I don't read French, so.

the link in your screenshot pic is actually an exact translation of the link here
what I can't find is any archive of VSD magazine from this period, the oldest online are from 2003
I would have to search a library tomorrow, if I find one that has a collection of this mag

I found the complete text of your link
archive.org/stream/TheJournalOfHistoricalReviewVolume08Number1/TheJournalOfHistoricalReviewVolume08Number1-1988_djvu.txt
but most of the seemingly more interesting links seem to have been lost in the web, so save stuff
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:OU5-SyCQ874J:vho.org/tr/2003/2/Beaulieu166-168.html &cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Unfortunately I don't speak Russian or French but I want to bump this thread so have my bump user.

Thank you again. You've been very helpful. I'll take a look at your links and archive things as I find them, as you suggest. Good luck at the library if you really do decide to go.

Thanks user.

OP do you have a link for the PDF of the Russian doc I can take a look at it while I get ready to go to sleep

Unfortunately, no. But as I understand it, the GARF website is searchable, so if you know Russian, you can just translate the citation I provided and search it in the archives. That was my trouble - I don't know Russian and don't have a Russian keyboard, and so can't even enter a search there.

Err, well…I guess the citation itself is just numbers, huh? Hold on a sec. Let me get you a screegrab of the section of the document I'm talking about, but translated into English (from a revisionist book). Maybe that will help.

seriously? you want me to get up off my proverbial ass and do something?

Newfag, this isn't reddit. You want something from us? YOU PAY FIRST!

Ok, so these two screenshots are from the documentary, where the narrator is looking at a page of "Treblinka" by Carlo Mattogno. The citation is number 193, at the bottom of the page in the second image. The other stuff is context that may help you locate the report.

Ass, cash, or grass, user? :^)

You could just be shitposting away our resources. Why don't you deliver your suspcions? You are starting this thread through deception.

I can't provide you with any sources for the paid off thing unfortunately, but since we're talking about lanzmann I could tell you a few things about him
He was a youth communist, he's pro israel pro soviet (even as far as denying the Katyn massacre and imputed the blame on the "nazis") he made these too :
basically 'muh israel'
this thread
muh Israel army
nazis are evil
nazis are evil
muh tsahal/israel (ehud barak guest star)
nazis are evil
nazis are evil, hear this from rabbi murmelstein

this guy he's in the gigakike league with elie wiesel and other subversive heebs

Yeah you're right, fuck me for trying to disprove kike myths but not knowing three languages.

I know this place is inundated with shills 24/7, so I can sympathize with your paranoia, but ask yourself this: when was the last time a shill asked you to dig and was at all specific about what he wanted you to do?

I did not know any of that. Thanks for the speedy summary, famalam.

try this ass clown
https: //babel .hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=mdp.39015031919056;view=2up;seq=128
(Part 1 of 2)

Part 2 of 2

Fucking retard

it would help if we could fucking post pdf files

You beautiful insulting bastard, how did you find these? No search I ran on Google, Startpage, etc. with any combination of terms in the title of the document gave me any results whatsoever when I tried it myself. So please tell me why I'm an idiot for not finding it before you, so that I may learn.

hope this soothes your vaginitis a bit.

Your'e a fucking wiener

I was bored

Consider my vagina sand-free. Just tell me how you did it.

you can post pdf here by inserting it in a jpg or any pictures. Drop me a link and I'll post it there unless it's a 400MB pdf

I forgot.
HWNDU
I just looked.
I don't remember.
I just do shit like that without thinking.
Meh.
whatever
enjoy making your school paper mache project.

its just those same 7 pages.

Well thanks anyway you fuckin' weirdo.

You should do a Treblinka diorama when they are bayoneting babies KEK

Actually hold on a sec. If you wouldn't mind popping another Ritalin and trying to focus for a moment, it would be really helpful if you could post a link of where exactly you found those pages. Think you can do that just for shits and giggles, champ?

>babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=mdp.39015031919056;view=2up;seq=128

Download whole book (PDF)
Partner login required

Those links you gave were instruction manuals on how to search archives. Helpful, I'm sure, but not as helpful in the present context as just telling me where the hell you found those pages.

Christ, it's as if I'm consulting the faculty of the history department of some major university, except they're all antisocial retards on drugs. Yet a real academic wouldn't touch this shit with a ten foot pole, so here I am…

Finally, thank you.

He already gave you the link above
see

sage for not contributing
godpseed with your investigation user

the trouble with midgets in clown costumes is that they're equally likely to lob a pumpkin pie at your face as they are to drop a tacnuke on an enemy division
and they'll insult you in both cases

Not the same poster, you requested to learn, so get learning.

Alright. Major update.

1. ADHD-user has kindly supplied the source for the report by Rajzman that was used in the House of Representatives hearing. It can be found here: babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=mdp.39015031919056;view=2up;seq=128

But it takes an account with HathiTrust to log in and download the .pdf, so until some user with an account logs in and does that and can share it with us, I've just got some pictures of the pages of the report that user shared with us. That's good enough for me to say that 1/3 is crossed off my list.

2. An user said he's going to visit his local library tomorrow to see if he can't find a copy of VSD magazine and find the issue with the Lanzmann interview where he supposedly mentioned paying off Suchomel. In the meantime, I looked at a google translation of a page of Robert Faurisson's blog that an user found, and while it did not explicitly describe how Lanzmann compensated Suchomel, it does say that all the German witnesses in the film Shoah were paid out of a fund from the Israeli government. Which leads us to another citation "Reportage d’Annette Lévy-Willard et Laurent Joffrin, Libération, 25 avril 1985, p. 22." Which is a really old article in Libération, a French magazine. Again, I don't read French, so if an user who does could take a look, that'd be greaaat.

3. Some user said he'd take a look at the GARF archives tomorrow.

So, great progress all things considered. I'm gonna be looking over this thread again to see if I missed anything, and following up leads. Then I'll probably go to bed. Hopefully this thread will still be here tomorrow. Thanks for helping with my investigation so far, anons. You're gonna help bust this thing wide open.

I will! It will be useful info in the future…though without a university account I imagine it can only get me so far. Ah well. Still useful.

(Checked)

Good look on your research user. Hope you all the best.

See

I don't even care if you're a shill, hou're a lazy, self absorbed piece of shit. Regardless if anything comes of this, when you brag about this in the future, you're getting purged like the other useful idiots. Who the fuck are you to walk into our home, make demands of anons as YPA, and then talk shit on us for the reactions you earn? Fuck yourself and drop the arrogance, dipshit.

Oh user. How glad all the other anons must be to have you sticking up for them. Otherwise, why, anyone could just stroll in here and make a personal army out of them without their consent! Heaven knows they can't decide for themselves what to do with their time. And taking personal abuse from total strangers?? On Holla Forums? You're right. I wouldn't stand for it if I were you.

Fag.

I can into French a bit.
t. Cajun

just woke up and I'm already losing my sides

What have you done for the cause recently, user? If it's anything important don't answer, CIANiggers may be lurking

OP here. Goodnight anons. It's sleepytime in Burgerland. See you all tomorrow.

Can you post a summary of research with its conclusion ITT? We spoonfed your ass despite your faggot entitled attitude so the least you can do is give us ammo against the holohoax. Infographs are preferred.

I can do your ass one better, faggot. Here's what I've been working on.

nipshra.000webhostapp.com/

Just so you know what it is, it's a transcript of the documentary "One-Third of the Holocaust", made by the request of some faggots from another site who have no idea what they were asking for. Enjoy reading my shitty website.

…and before you ask, no, it's not finished yet. Anyway, night everyone.

It wuld appear that your first item is available at
loc.gov/resource/conghear08.00100730984/?st=gallery

>>>/gasyourself/

oh well, have a bump

No ritalin - coffee, black, no sugar…50% of the time.

You don't have to download the entire pdf file. Left click on the page and save each page as a .png file like I did yesterday, then compile them and throw it into your full version of adobe Acrobat making your own .pdf file. Unfortunately, I cannot upload a pdf file directly
You don't need a login - see above.

I'm surprised this thread is still alive.
Here - listen to some music.
I start getting moist-eyed and snively when I hear this and watch it. Something about Women in Armor…

to this thread for whatever reason.

On firefox 53 the left-side nav menu is overlapping the text, making it unreadable. The problem is you have a fixed width position:fixed element next to a div that is not offset by that fixed width. Either use a table with two columns or specify width as a percentage or use a framework like bootstrap that has responsive grid layouts.

you could, It depends on the file size. I archived the 7 pages you posted in a zip file and embedded it in the 1st pic. The second is the transcript of the shoah interview.

In windows just rename it to .zip and unzip it. In loonix type
mv output.png output.zipunzip output.zip

anons should learn about steganography

bad news from the library front, none of the libraries in my city have this mag
it was considered as a people rag in its time, somewhat popular due to articles about celebrities, tv news, rich-people toys and poorly dressed pinups, so it's unlikely it could be found elsewhere because not serious enough
the librarian I asked suggested to write(email) the journal directly and ask how I could obtain a copy of the article
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VSD_(French_magazine)
you could try to make a polite goodgoyish request to the journal directly, in googletranslated french + english original, for the "Claude Lanzmann interview by Jean-Pierre Chabrol, VSD, July 9, 1987"
DO NOT mention Faurisson or your goals AT ALL! this would trigger an automatic VeryBadGoy flagging of your request and it would be denied with prejudice.
Claude Lanzmann and Jean-Pierre Chabrol are well known (((household))) personalities names and are enough to make your request look (((worthy))).
coming from a non-frenchman, you have probably more chances to obtain it freely from the english-speaking trainee your mail will be thrown at than a french would from an archive service
best of luck

post to /pdfs/ and link us to it
or put it on catbox.moe and link to it

I have never done this - this sounds so cool.
do you use 'Open Stego'?
-
Wait a second. I tried to rename the file extension to zip and then open it and I keep getting errors. First I grabbed the pictures, they didn't work, then I grabbed the "Output" files and they dont work either.
am I derping?

doing that

ok, I did it but your files are not working.

No it's a simple cat command
cat picture.png archive.zip >> output.png

I'm on linux and right clicking the file gives you an error so you had to mv and unzip it on the terminal. Usually on windows a simple renaming and unzip the file is enough, not sure about the errors you got though as it's working for me.

Normally I would but I charge students looking to get quick As

Ok. I will have to run it on my other box in linux…

Sure, here's David Irving's book "Nuremberg - The last battle"

[email protected]/* */:/home/pi/Desktop# unzip output.zip
Archive: output.zip
End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not
a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive. In the
latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip: cannot find zipfile directory in one of output.zip or
output.zip.zip, and cannot find output.zip.ZIP, period.
[email protected]/* */:/home/pi/Desktop# mv output2.png output2.zip
[email protected]/* */:/home/pi/Desktop# unzip output2.zip
Archive: output2.zip
End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not
a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive. In the
latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip: cannot find zipfile directory in one of output2.zip or
output2.zip.zip, and cannot find output2.zip.ZIP, period.
[email protected]/* */:/home/pi/Desktop# ^C
[email protected]/* */:/home/pi/Desktop#

OP here. I'm back.

Thank you, I'll add it to the list.

Good man. At least somebody around here can handle a little ball-busting, unlike some salty cumbuckets in this thread.

Thanks for the bump and for finding that article. I'm willing to admit I am pretty much a fucking retard when it comes to searching archives. It's no skin off my nose. But it needed to be found, so thanks.

Thank you for the suggestion. I've been getting technical expertise from a web design guy, one of the ones who asked me to make this transcript in the first place. But he hasn't yet taken a look of the latest draft. I'm sure he'll mention the same issues. I've never used html/css till I made this site, so, of course it's a shitpile. But I'm getting better.

That's okay user, thanks for checking. I may request that particular article at a later date, but considering it's the least important of my three loose ends, I think I may just let it go for now and scrape up what I can find on the internet.

It's not a school project user. If you couldn't tell by my abysmal archival search abilities, I never went to college :^)

I still can't fucking extract them goddamn it fuck me I'm going to go fucking critical

your image says "1.25 MB, 480x360" in its description, but I can't seem to be able to download anything else than a 12.2 kB image file
it seems the zip part is stripped from the download

hahahahahahaha

So I changed the width of the element to a percentage. Does it still overlap? And are you viewing it from a phone?

wiki.linuxquestions.org/wiki/Embed_a_zip_file_into_an_image

Try that

Is this file also 12kb ?
David Duke Jewish Supremacism - My Awakening to the Jewish Question

maybe they changed the site and we can't do this anymore idk

mv david_duke.jpg david_duke.zip
unzip david_duke.zip

Ok - I got David Irving's book, "Nuremberg - The last battle," to work - - - I had to run my Ubuntu box though.

that works

alright my dudes I'm glad it worked. Now when you need to transfer an archive you can just embed the file onto a pic and share it this way.

Jung, CG - Undiscovered Self, The (Routledge, 2002).pdf

this file is 46.4 kB, not the 3.14 MB announced in the description

the reason this was blocked on all of oldchan a few years ago was because of the seepee that was exchanged hidden in files, it freaked out people

how did you manage to download the whole file?

Some updates and clarifications for those just arriving to this thread:

As regards the Rajzman article in the House of Representatives hearing transcript, apparently I'm just a retard who couldn't search the archives correctly, and some kind anons have provided several links to places where .pdf copies of the transcript reside. All I needed for my purposes was proof that the transcript existed outside of the documentary of which I'm making a transcript, so that's one of three off my list.

The Jurowski report in the State Archives of the Russian Federation requires knowledge of Russian to find. That's still unfound so far.

The VSD magazine article with the Claude Lanzmann interview is no doubt hiding in France somewhere, but as it's a People-style rag and the info it contains is relatively insignificant, I'm willing to let it go for now. Though apparently, according to Faurisson, there is a second article in a different magazine, "Libération", which also mentions Lanzmann paying "witnesses" from a fund disbersed by the Israeli government. The citation is "Reportage d’Annette Lévy-Willard et Laurent Joffrin, Libération, 25 avril 1985, p. 22". If any French-speaking anons want to look into that, knock yourself out.

As for why I've been asking you to look into these things, the story goes like this: I posted a link to a documentary called "One-Third of the Holocaust" in the comment section of a popular blog, they got asspained and told me that if I was serious about having a discussion of the Holocaust to make a transcript of it, because they're all speed-readers with 160 IQs who ain't got time to watch documentaries. I said "challenge accepted", and have been building a website on which to house a transcript of said documentary. One of the commenters has even been giving me advice on web design. It's almost finished, but to satisfy the nitpicking autism of my audience I needed to find three sources which I hadn't been able to authenticate. Which is where you guys come in. If I can tie off these loose ends, soon I will drop a link to the transcript in one of that blog's open threads, and all hell will break loose as a bunch of well-off center-left professionals with opinion-making cred get redpilled in public on the Holohoax. And the best part is that they invited me to do it, so they have to sit and listen. They're too damn polite not to. I have them right where I want them.

okay, I could get the files with the zip bundled inside when I downloaded them through tor
meaning that there is fuckery afoot in either 8pol, cloudflare, my isp, or my version of firefox/downthemall where the imbeded files are stripped at some point

do you use a vpn? are you located in a country that doesn't spy on you all the time?

yeah, but I keep fucking it up trying to insert a pdf into a jpg

This is the only embedded picture that I was able to extract the files from in the whole thread. Weird.

tfw too smart to watch a 90mn documentary. wojakbrain.jpg

yeah it's kind of strange that you have to reload the page or maybe just to clean your cache/historic, you don't need tor or a vpn, to be able to dl the file with their original name and size. Once you're in the thread for a moment though the file are stripped off the archive and the name goes back to the hashes. I guess that's a way to protect users for unknowingly downloading cp.

insert an archive, not a pdf

Yes, idk my man. I'm trying to figure out what's happening here

Ok - We have to do this in Linux though -

To combine files
1. find yourself a .jpg (picture.jpg)
2. Put a pdf file into archive or zip (file.pdf.zip) Mind you, you can have several files in this zip file
3. $ cat picture.jpg file.pdf.zip > Blech.jpg
4. it will appear as Blech.jpg and you can use it as a .jpg posting it on boards and so on,

To split the file up:
5. right click and save file Blech.jpg to computer
6. Change file extension to .zip
7. open as usual zip file and find the hidden pdf file

multiple files

Wow user, that's really fuckin' neato. It's surprisingly easy to do, too. Here, have Carlo Mattogno's "Belzec" inside a cute haapi pic.

Bonjour :3

priceminister.com/offer/buy/436086382/vsd-n-514-du-09-07-1987-l-ete-claude-lanzmann-j-p-chabrol-la-shoah-bac-scandale-zitrone-p-emile-victor-les-pyrenees-la-mnijupe.html

you can have it for 4 euroshekels

i wasn't able to find the liberation article, but on the french wiki link about the shoah movie by Lanzmann i found something who could pick your interest :

Les protagonistes sont filmés à caméra ouverte, à l'exception de trois : « Il y a dans Shoah six nazis. Parmi eux, trois ont été filmés à leur insu et les trois autres avec une caméra classique »3,4. Il a déclaré avoir payé copieusement les témoins allemands5,6

(4) : Sur les ruses employées pour filmer, (((Claude Lanzmann))) : « J’ai piégé beaucoup de monde, à commencer par la bureaucratie communiste polonaise pour obtenir la possibilité de tourner librement en Pologne. J’ai piégé des nazis, j’ai eu un faux nom, des faux papiers, et je n’ai reculé devant rien pour percer la muraille d’ignorance et de silence qui enfermait alors la Shoah »

(5) « Et puis, j'ai payé. Une somme pas mince. Je les ai tous payés, les Allemands », (((Claude Lanzmann))) cité par Virginie Malingre, « (((Claude Lanzmann))) explique Shoah à des élèves avant sa distribution dans les lycées », Le Monde, 16 septembre 2004, p. 12.

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoah_(film)#cite_ref-6

(5) "And then i paid. And not a thin sum. I payed them all, the Germans."

sorry it wasn't a complete translation, fixed.

Merci beaucoup, froganon. I'm not paying 4 shekels for such an insignificant article when the French wiki page basically confirms what I was looking for, so that will do nicely. I'll say that's the second item crossed off my list. May you have many beautiful French babies some day.

historiography-project.com/jhrchives/v08/v08p-85_Faurisson.html

i think this link will provide even more credibility to your debunking of this junden crook, and your missing link with the israel funding of the movie, i cite :

Lanzmann used physical and verbal tricks of all kinds to fool some of the people interviewed as well as the viewers of the film. In order to obtain German "witnesses," he invented a non-existent institute he called the "Centre de recherches et d'études pour l'histoire contemporaine." He also forged the letterhead of the "Académie de Paris" on his own stationery (Mrs. Ahrweiler, the Jewish chancellor of the Académie, is a friend of Lanzmann's). Lanzmann procured false identity papers, taking the name Claude-Marie Sorel and apropriating the title of "Doctor in History." He promised and he gave 3,000 deutschmarks to each of his German "witnesses," further assuring each before his interview that it would be sealed for thirty years ("Ce que je n'ai pas dit dans Shoah," VSD, interview by Jean-Pierre Chabrol, July 9, 1987, especially p. 11). Thus, these Germans "testified" for money.

That is a much better translation of Faurisson's review of "Shoah" than I was able to get with Google translate, for sure. Thank you!

I'll be sure to follow up on Faurisson's sources. Though for the purposes of sourcing the info in my transcript of "One-Third of the Holocaust", all I needed to know was that that one VSD article exists, and/or that there's a source that confirms that Lanzmann paid his "witnesses". Still, this information will be valuable for any further stabs I take at the Holohoax myth. Truly, Lanzmann is one of the kikiest kikes to ever draw a kikel instead of a cross when doing sums, I tell you what.

i just found the archive of the article from Le Monde where this modest rubbing handing brainfilter saleman admit he payed the witnesses for muh tearz :

lemonde.fr/archives/article/2004/09/15/claude-lanzmann-explique-shoah-a-des-eleves-avant-sa-distribution-dans-les-lycees_379170_1819218.html?xtmc=shoah&xtcr=1

i won't translate the whole article, it was already painful enough to read the first time, it's basically brainwashing with regular white guilt and 'never again' bullshit, very usual from (((Le monde))). The only interesting part is the one i translated here

re-bonjour, i found it. It's a drawing of a supposed gas chamber at the treblinka camp

Plan of the old gas chambers drawn by First Lieutenant of Justice Yurovsky in September 1944, apparently based on the testimony of Abraham (((Goldfarb))).

Source: GARF 7445-2-134, p. 39.

Legend to Image 5.2:
1. Annex.
2. The engine room.
3, 4, 5. Chambers.
6. Living room for the personnel.
7. The ramp.
The red line: the exhaust pipe from the engine.
а. Gas inlet in the chamber.
б. The window through which the gas was let out on the roof.
в. Door.

Huh. You found that in GARF? Do you speak Russian, or how did you find it? And I hate to trouble you for more, but was that drawing embedded in a larger report? If so, it's the larger report itself I was looking for.

yes it was.

here a translation of a part of the report :

Image 5.3: Plan of the new gas chambers drawn by First Lieutenant of Justice Yurovsky in September 1944 apparently based on the testimony of Abraham (((Goldfarb))).
Source: GARF 7445-2-134, l. 40.

Legend:
1-10. Chambers.
11. Corridor.
12. The engine room.
а. Gas inlet in the chamber.
б. Outlet for exhausting gas from the chamber.
в. Exit door.
The red line: the exhaust pipe from the engine into the chambers.

if you want the full report translated, pls gibb reward :3

You got it, fam. Here's what you don't already know:

Within the next week or so, depending on how long it takes to finish with the final design tweaks, I'm going to drop a link to my website, which contains a transcript of the documentary "One-Third of the Holocaust" at a blog called Slate Star Codex, specifically in one of their "politics-allowed" open threads.

Now, why is this interesting information? Allow me to explain. If you don't know what Slate Star Codex is or why it's important, here's a quick rundown:

In other words, if Slate Star Codex is inviting me to drop truth bombs there, and they turn out to be receptive, this will be like hitting the ventilation shaft of the Death Star. It's a tiny, vulnerable tendril of the ZOG machine, and if I hit it juuust right….BOOM.

…and now you all have front-row tickets. When I'm finally ready to publish the transcript, I will let you all know in this thread, or make a new one with the OP image so that you know it's about to go down. But you'll have to wait just a bit longer. A week or two at most.

Fuck you, feminist cunt.
Tits or GTFO.

Good luck man. I hope you blow their minds.

it's a very long way to say "whoah it's fucking nothing"no ?

i'm kind of disappointed, i thought you were speaking about giving us some crusty insider infos =(

wish you good luck anyway user, it's important to redpills the normies who still can be saved, but please take care of yourself, they won't hesitate to destroy your life for speaking about this topic, even more if you ridiculize them with their own tools.

When you see the splash this is going to make in the normalverse, I think you might change your mind. I suppose that means a full translation is not forthcoming? Ah well. It's not up to me to decide whether my payment is satisfactory for you. In any case, thank you for your help. I've learned enough that I think I can source the rest myself. I will still keep my word and let you all know when the showdown begins.

Till then, stay frosty anons.

i probably will if true, it's just that i'm blackpilled since so many years i don't have many interactions with normies anymore..

sorry i lied to you, i don't have the full report, but what i gave you is 100% legit, i just didn't found the other parts. If i spend a lil more time i'm sure i will find them. If i'm motivated enough i'll deliver, but frogs are generally lazy :3

pls don't be a bundle of firewood and deliver OP, i'm alrdy having a boner thinking about the incoming JIDF butthurted comments on the blog, they will go in full dmg control, pic related style kek.

godspeed user

I suppose I should add, that my website with the transcript has a shitload of information that may or may not be new to you, but you might want to take a look at regardless. It's still a work in progress, so apologies if it looks or displays like ass:

nipshra.000webhostapp.com/ototh-transcript.html

Also, when shit goes down in the Slate Star Codex thread, you'll no doubt see a ton of sources of "insider info" as you call it, being thrown around. It'll be quite the experience.

…or maybe it'll be shitshow, and they will refuse to listen despite inviting me to post there. Who knows. Anyway, goodbye for now, anons. I've got a lot of preparations to make.

Kek. I've been rused, you sneaky cheese-eater. Well, that's okay. If you ever do feel motivated enough to find the rest of it, you can drop it here. My email is on the homepage of my website, so you can share shit with me directly, too.

It's gonna be a show, for sure. There are actually a lot of reasonable people on that blog who are interested in what I've dug up, and specifically asked that I come back when I've finished my site. But for every one of them, there's two perpetually butt-blasted commies, so we'll see how it turns out.

Nice Hitler dubs you got there…

not exactly the report itself but rather a description of the report and the trial.

elholocausto.net/pdf/Carlo Matogno - Campo Treblinka.pdf

ctrl + f : [jurowsky]

p. 120 it's precised that jurowski (or yurovski, or jurovsky, i found many differents way to spell the name of the same soviet first lieutenant on internet depending the country, it's maybe the reason why you didn't found before) had a total of 7 hand made drawing in his report from the testimony of differents supposed survivors.
p.332 and p.333 you have the 2 drawing i alrdy posted, maybe in a slightly better quality.

the full report is surprisingly hard to find

"The camp Treblinka II was an enormous death combine. From all nations of Europe occupied by the Germans, the entire Jewish population was brought here for burning, besides many 'unfit' people of other nationalities. The death factory, in which the SS-men ruthlessly and zealously exterminated millions of people, was in operation around the clock for 13 months, from July 1942 until September 1943. This diabolical undertaking ceased to exist only after the prisoner revolt in the Jewish camp.

Dozens of witnesses attest to have seen how up to three transports of Jews, with 60 cars each, arrived in the camp on a daily basis. The trains left the camp either loaded with sand or empty.

Martyrs of the camp who were left with their lives tell that they were delivered in railway cars in which there were 150, 180, or even 200 persons each. While traveling they were dying of hunger. There was no water. They drank urine. […]

At the railway branch line at Treblinka there was something in the camp which resembled a fine train station; the length of the platform was reckoned for 20 cars. All special buildings, where people were murdered, were carefully camouflaged on the outside as beautiful facilities. The avenues were sprinkled with sand and bordered by flowers, garden beds and fir trees - all this in order to deceive the 'passengers.' […]

Some persons, who escaped the pyre through a miracle, have portrayed the nightmarish images of the incineration of people:

The Jews delivered to the camp were received by the SS-unit. The men were led to a special square, but the women and children were taken to the barracks. Beautiful and young Jewesses were taken by the Germans for themselves for a night. All men, women, and children were told to undress. The women's hair was shorn and it was sent to Germany as raw material. The clothes were sorted and likewise sent to Germany. The victims were ordered to take along valuables - gold, paper money, documents. The naked people were shown to a cashier's counter one by one, and they were told to deposit everything. After they had done this, they were allowed to go on and were led along the sand-strewn, flower-bordered avenue into the 'bath,' where they were given soap, a towel and underclothing. After depositing of the valuables, already on the way to the 'bath,' the polite tone gave way to roughness. Those who were walking were urged on by rods and beaten with canes.

The 'bath' was a house, which consisted of 12 cabins, each 6 × 6 m in size. 400 to 500 people were driven at a time into one cabin. It had two doors, which could be sealed hermetically. In the corner, between ceiling and wall, were two openings connected with hoses. Behind the 'bath' stood a machine. It pumped the air out of the room. The people suffocated within 6 to 10 minutes. The second door was opened and the dead were brought on wheelbarrows to the special ovens.

In these, important scholars, physicians, teachers, musicians, the relatives of noted personalities were cremated. In such a way the sister of the famous psychiatrist (((Sigmund Freud))), the brother of the French Minister Sourez [?] and others were incinerated. (Witness testimony of Abe Kon, Hejnoch Brenner, Samuel Rajzman).

A huge area of the camp was covered with cinders and ashes. The road, which connected the two camps and is three kilometers long, was covered with cinders and ashes to a height of 7 - 10 cm. One could recognize the presence of lime in large pieces of cinder with the naked eye. It is well known that lime is a product of burning bones. There were no production sites in the camp, but cinders and ashes were brought out of the camp every day by the ton. This freight was loaded onto railroad cars, and 20 to 30 peasant carts distributed them and poured them onto the road. (Witness testimony of Lucjan Puchała, Kazimierz Skarzinski. Stanisław Krym inter alia).

The statements of the witnesses, the book 'One Year in Treblinka' [by Jankiel Wiernik], the presence of a large quantity of ashes and cinders, the presence of personal commodities and documents strewn on the grounds as well as excavated from the pits confirm that there were ovens in the camp where people were cremated. In the beginning, the Germans buried the bodies of the murdered. After Himmler had visited the camp, the bodies were dug up with an excavator and cremated.

(2/2)

At the present it is difficult to uncover the traces and secrets of this oven for the cremation of people, but based upon the available data, one can picture it.

The oven - this was a large trench 250-300 m in length, 20-25 m in width and 5-6 m deep, excavated by an excavator. Driven into the bottom of the ditch were three rows of reinforced concrete posts, one-and-a-half m in height each. The posts were connected to one another by cross-beams. On these cross-beams rails were placed at intervals of 5 to 7 cm. That was a gigantic oven grill. A narrow-gage spur track led down to the edge of the trench. (Witness testimony of Abe Kon, Hejnoch Brenner, Samuel Rajzman, and the content of the book 'One Year in Treblinka'). […]

The Germans attempted to delete the traces of their atrocities. After the revolt of the Jews they destroyed all camp buildings, which were still intact after the fire. Oats, rye, and lupines were now planted on the grounds of the former 'death camp.' What remains are the walls of the burned residential building and of the cattle stall of the colonist Strebel, who was settled on the territory of the camp. Remaining as marks of the existence of the camp are: an abatis of barbed wire, ashes, cinders, and a great number of pits, where household objects of the cremated Jews have been buried."

good ol' jewish bolchevik propaganda

To properly verify this, I need to ask: Is this from GARF directly, and translated by you? Or is it from one of Matogno's books? Because if it's from Matogno, I already have his translation. What I was looking for was a copy from the Russian archives themselves, to prove that the report is actually there like Matogno cites.

from what i understood, it was a translation of the original report Государственный Архив Российской Федерации 7021-115-9. Not translated by me, i don't know if the translation is legit, to me it sound compatible but i can't back it with facts.

statearchive.ru/383 the original doc is here, somewhere…
sorry it's the best i can do, my russian is a little bit rusted, but if you find a slavbro, he will probably be able to search in the state archive library (link just above)

That's okay, I might be able to find someone outside Holla Forums who'd do it if no slavbros show up ITT. Hell…I might just go at it with Google translate later, though I dunno how far I'd get doing that.

not your personal detective army, faygula

You're late to the party Schlomo

I can't help, but am curious to see what happens. Him going so far as to not only do a transcript, but also prove that everything cited is real and archive and display those as well will show anyone genuinely interested all of the evidence right at their fingertips.
I can't wait till they get to the parts of trying to cremate a pig on an open grill, or the bulletproof t-shirt, and the well within rotting and poisoning distance from the bodies but remained pure.

If anyone is still monitoring this thread, have a go at watching the documentary that started all this. It's really, really long, but remarkable in that unlike most revisionist docs, it contains no emotional filmmaking techniques, it narrows its focus to only three camps in order to be more thorough, and it sources fucking everything. That's part of why I picked it. Enjoy!

edit: apparently someone's already posted it somewhere else in the catalogue, kek
Here's a non-embedded link:
youtube.com/watch?v=Vwku0UFB8_s

Yeah, I think I should have watched that one first back when I did it. It has a bit of a slow burn to it. I watched the "Why We Believed" one first, which is also good, but you really have to already be open to questioning it first for that one.
Though the
line in the one I did watch became hilarious and would make a good drinking game.