RIP 007

Roger Moore dies at 89

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-40018422

I suspect his Bond girl did it.

"I HATE NIGGERS"
T. ROGER MOORE

He could have gotten dubs

I responded to this utterly shit thread with out thinking.

HERE'S YOUR (YOU)

We're gonna get a nigger or paki Bond soon, aren't we?

All of his efforts for his country and his Queen meant nothing as thousands upon thousands of barbaric 3rd worlders who rape, commit other crimes, and bomb things bed down there, with no signs of slowing down, and his fellow countrymen welcome it with open arms

My money is on Michael Fassbender.

I remember a few years ago when half/b/ started a petition to have the next Bond be played by someone with Downs Syndrome

Obviously a black disabled lesbian Muslim tranny.

You don't think the secret agencies hade anything to do with that? Constantly disrupting and infiltrating nationalist-movements who were looking to quell and warn the citizens of Brittain (and any white country for that matter) about the dangers of the immigration, the negroes, the arabs and the jews?

James Bond is a propaganda-franchise for the british secret services. The same ones who have been serving to the british people, an openly hostile government.

Or a woman.

His Queen welcomes it with open arms, whore of Satan that she is.

You guys do realize that James Bond isn't real, yes?

You could have given my post a (You) btw

RIP Best Bond.

F

I hereby elevate Sir Roger Moore to status of 'saint' in the order of the B.O.N.D

Based saint and best bond, an end of an era

who cares. Sean Connery is best bond.

You are a fool. Go and read the early Bond novels by Flemming. Bond was a professional man doing his duty out of love for his country. The kikes warped the character in their movies.

Based on a real person with exaggeration.
also, saluting the character he played; f

he played a better representation of the bond from the books

(checked)

Get out.

He's veritably The Saint now, RIP lad

Thats the scottish opinion. Moore was the quintessential English gentleman