Jews pushing cannibalism

Holla Forums why are Jews trying to normalize cannibalism recently?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rBKTu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haven't you noticed yet? The jews are pushing everything that is wrong and evil into our heads, doing their damnest to convince the hapless masses that evil is good.

Convenience and cost reduction.

Why do Holla Forumsack content creators have to be so damn autistic?
Get some inflection in your voice.
Fucking pretend to be somebody else if you cant do anything but monotone with your own.
The Jew York accent always makes people laugh.

Born that way, as are we all.

dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

Cheaper McMeat, frees up land for more McMansions, no fuel used to cremate, new product to sell. All means more shekels for the merchants.

This actually. Partly due to the internet, they are having a harder and harder time getting away with shit. So why not make everything permissible. It is also an attempt to make the masses seem more like savages and thus make it easier for themselves to draw such a distinction and thus create a stronger argument for ruling everyone. It's the concept of divine right but via genetics and so on.

They're prepping the masses. In the event of a catastrophe, they want us to eat each other. To eat a person or think about it is to dehumanize them. Dehumanization makes it easier to kill them.

This too tbh fam. I wouldn't be surprised if an (((environmentalist))) started calling for eating dead people as a solution to cremation, starvation, etc.

so when it comes out that the pizza they love to eat are made of humans, its not as shocking

mass starvation scheme planned in the future and they want the seed of cannibalism in the goyim minds.

happened in Russia and Ukraine.

get out, jew

you'll be eating soylent soon goyim

All I know is that they've started genetically engineering they're females

Because they are literally Satanic pieces of shit. They want to push every form of evil imaginable.

I think the real answer is that they can admit some form of guilt with these types of things. They're showing the people what they do, but its tucked away and goes over many people's heads.

If they're telling the people the crimes they are going to commit, it absolves them of all wrong. Its why there are so many 9/11 images in films and TV shows. They're Jewing their own religion by cryptically confessing.

Its called lesser magick, and they are obsessed with it.

Old tactic is old. Give up, JIDF.

Seems to be their favorite tactic. they really get off on the human misery famine invokes more so than other methods of genocide

I would agree with this. They are true evil.

It's a Satanic cult thing. They think by getting everyone to be evil, they'll force the "good" out of the universe. It's autismo-primo-turbo. The universe is a closed system to them. They never think that void is necessarily incoherent like Aristotle revealed.

literally silicon valleys, zero value

Checked!
It's also about doing taboo shit inorder to master their fear of retribution, thus gaining power over those that dare not. It's also a group initiation and blackmail thing to cut off themselves from all humanity and the light of God.

In a challenge of wills, those that can bear the most costs, win.

Jews have no love at all, so no cost.
Or they are incapable of perceiving that cost, like a retard appears brave.

I think it is simply that they hate their mothers but at the same time cannot follow through. Every Jew accusing another of racial or gender hatred, is projecting their own. Not even being shallow about that.

life feeds on life goyim

I wonder who the real cannibals are Its the jews

archive.is/rBKTu

Take your moral panic elsewhere, goon.

ShariaBlue bots are malfunctioning again

So, they want us to face to bloodshed?

It's Sabbatean-frankism. If you're not familiar then you should read up on it. The tl;dr is that it is basically a jewish cult that got going in 1666. They believe that if everyone engages in evil acts then the Messiah will come.

Using buzzwords from college doesn't prove anything, goon.

Double DUB DUBS confirm!

This shit has been ramping up since Pizzagate. Their cannibal death cult shit has been exposed to some normalfags, so they're ramping up the propaganda so normalfags won't revolt when they all found out what their (((leaders))) do to innocent people and children.

nah

niggers

Eating another human places your mind on a primeval level - by denying the sanctity of humanity and instead choosing to place yourself on an "animalistic" plane of existence, you are feeding into NO PUN INTENDED the occult practices. The satanist wishes to become like a god, so they deny anything higher, pay their servants with only what they can control, manipulate as THEY see fit (refusing to contribute to ideals beyond themselves), celebrate their own decadence, deny wisdom (as wisdom inevitably touches upon restraint, something a "god like" being does not wish to submit to.), etc.

They want to have a more openly occultist society - they want to "build their kingdom", as it is. They will also "pay" you through the perversions that only they are allowed to disperse to you. The good goyim will be told that babylon is a great place to be, and they will fear death, and told to love the life that they have. Fear death and love life, and you will return to this earth until it is a dead husk. Bad things will happen and they will use this to fuel nihilism. Nihilism will make you only want to live in the here and now.

I personally look forward to eating some deep fried loli on a stick :^)

The evolution of the zombie genre is interesting. I used to think zombie movies were so enormously popular because they tapped into people's unspoken fears of a race war. Lately though, as OP points out, there's been a seismic shift to portraying zombies as lovable protagonists. In iZombie, the character's cannibalism is basically a superpower, and the show is marketed toward girls.

It's not just cannibalism per se, either. Hollywood is trying to normalize extreme gore and violence that would have been limited to X-rated flicks decades ago. It's bizarre and disturbing.

leave it to a pedo jew in charge of children's programming to be gross, creepy and unfunny.

what the fuck this faggot isn't even trying to hide it.

I find the whole idea of cannibalism absolutely repulsive, but at the same time I am curious, what does a human taste like? How do cannibals cook the various bits an how do they serve them and with what garnishes and sauces?

They serve them with Zyclon Ben sauce. Now go put yourself in an oven stupid kike

sick degenerates

They taste like pigs.

yep, that's the most common account i've heard, we taste like pork apparently. so just save yourself the effort and buy a sausage.

What the hell.

Because jews are fascinated by depravity, but in their eternal vanity they claim it's intellectual. You can see them writing huge theses on the merits of eating ass, or applauding the artistic nature of a photograph of an anus. They'll jump through all kinds of hoops to prove to you and themselves that they're not just monkeys with no self-control. They're special. They're chosen.

Fug. I know that feeling… busted out laughing when my family told me my grandfather had died. I don't react to emotional stress well at all.

Exactly.