8ch.net/pol/res/9944820.html#9946021
archive.is/9cIyQ
archive.is/9RI5r
archive.is/Ckjsw
archive.is/B1Aoa
archive.is/lx5kh
archive.is/pquxF
infogalactic.com/info/Murder_of_Seth_Rich
web-beta.archive.org/web/20121001000000*/http://www.baumanfoundation.org:80/node/57
archive.is/0GkrD
twitter.com/AutistReport
archive.is/Q2Rpc
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MMfA already got to O'Reily, we cannot let them get to Hannity.

(checked)
Don't these kikes understand that by behaving this way they are red pilling people? Freaking out and going after Hannity is not the behavior of people that are innocent. This is basically a tacit admission that they murdered Seth Rich. Man I really just want someone to run that faggot kike psychopath Brock over with a truck or something, he's just so repulsive in every possible way. Right up there with Podesta the Molesta.

As far as Hannity goes, oh fucking well I guess. He should have known better than to tangle with kikes but he's a stupid boomer who doesn't fucking know shit outside of his lifelong kosher cuckservitism. I don't wish harm on the guy but I'm not exactly broken up about this either. Maybe he'll learn something from this and wake his dumb ass up about what's really going on.

He’s one of the biggest kike shills on TV, dipshit.

They are playing their hand too fast and loose and looking even more suspicious than all the people Clinton has killed one by one.

Just get the word out about the DNC now. Tell normies how sketchy and shady they seem. Let cognitive dissonance do the rest.
Remember, hit em in the feels, not with logic.

and never forget
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

So was Bill

Situations like this are why Evola said to ride the tiger.

If you don't know about the Streisand Effect, you lose.

I wouldn't be heartbroken if he left, same with Tucker. There are bigger and better networks on the horizon. Fox News is just a name anymore.
Rush indicated he believes Murdoch's SJW sons are trying to devalue the network with the ratings dip AND kill off its conservative reputation in order to attract global(ist) providers

HIS NAME WAS SETH GOOD ENOUGH TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER RICH

Sorry for the sage OP.
carry on
HIS NAME WAS SETH GOOD ENOUGH TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER RICH

Probably nothing. Slide thread. Sage.

Goons use Garfield reference, goon.

Unless someone is standing the road holding a machete and his head, don't talk to me or my Seth Rich ever again.

And what did O’Reilly even expose? Nothing.

Pile on the advertisters and tell them about Pizzagate

twitter.com/ATTCares/status/867130823623004161

I've never actually seen a fucking garfield reference on Holla Forums.
Anime should be something people don't really give a shit about, because japanese cartoons have nothing to do with politics and the people who think they are being cute with it don't actually care about politics anyway.

You know what to do anons.

twitter.com/mmfa/status/867073764407877633

Seth Rich's brother is now telling Hannity to stop talking about Seth Rich's murder. The same brother who was laughing the entire time ABC news interviewed the family.

Is this shill related to Pedesta? He sure seems yappy.

mobile.twitter.com/vidalexperience

checked

nothing wrong with garfield faggot

Mods pls sticky and unpin

Just take the rest of the day off and go home.

Stop listening to the alt-left, propaganda, radical, unhinged, snowflake, liberal destroy Trump media.

This is big

no wonder media matters is getting their panties in a bunch

this might just actually be the biggest story since WWII. We cannot stop, too much hangs in the balance

okay good night user sorry for fucking up the thread.

Bump. the sliding is real

hmmm

Kim DotcomVerified account
@KimDotcom

Follow
More
To all @Google admins,
Submit #SethRich acc contents to @Wikileaks:

[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */

12:01 PM - 19 May 2017

Current list of people helping Media Matters on twitter:

twitter.com/GoAngelo/

twitter.com/jehorowitz

twitter.com/slpng_giants

twitter.com/houseofstang

twitter.com/shannoncoulter

Leopold and Loeb you mean.

MODS PLEASE UNSTICKY 9944820

STICKY THIS THREAD

report the thread with reason : sticky
bump

his penis

Yeah, go after anyone and everyone who doesn't completely suck Obama and DNC cock.

No thanks.

found another faggot

Do we need to take Garfield back???

He's probably the one who made the call for the hit on Seth. He knows it's his head if this shit blows open. Even if he got off on a technicality, all the shit he is tied to will blow open and all the people tied to those things will want his head to keep him quiet and as revenge.

Looks like tonight is the night.

The solution is simple! Get dox on media matters funding and staff!

He needs to be euthanized for not using the designated shitting box.

Those fuckers are in hiding. I bet there's a fair number of shareblue employees in the ANTIFA dox, though.

They are all regulars at Comet Pizza, user. You're about a year behind.

I cannot wait for the day we hunt down the last of the Rothschild line and erase these sick fucks from the face of the Earth for good.

Here's more info:

His dad: Duane Legate
His dad's company: commissionsinc.com/leadership/
His dad's twitter: twitter.com/sell_my_house

His brothers:
Matt: twitter.com/matthewlegate
Mark: twitter.com/legate2017

Why wait? Why do you need someone to give you orders?

That is not a lone wolf undertaking.

100,000 lone wolfs can make a difference.

Can we hang David Brock and live stream his corpse rotting?

Did a little bit more digging into Sleeping Giants. Wanted to sum them up as well.

In short they basically go around online and get advertisers to remove themselves from right wing websites, blogs, Youtube channels and even shows. What's interesting is how there is next to nothing on who exactly founded them. All we know is that they popped up 6 months ago and all of a sudden they're getting noticed and supported by Media Matters, Salon and the Washington Post. They also are heavily organized and structured, based on the fact that they have numerous branches set up all over Europe, and that they are persistently good at getting their job done. The main target of their scorn however seems to be Breitbart.

They are also heavily connected to @IndivisibleTeam, who are a collection of most likely former Democrats who shitpost about Trump all day. @SumOfUs, a consumer group who's main job is to take down giant corporations, and Shannon Coulter, the cunt who co-founded the #GrabYourWallet campaign.

I never noticed the panda before.

So maybe we need a thread on the whereabouts of all these soulless cunts at any given time. Sow a little fear and uncertainty among them.

You can't tell me this is just a coincidence anymore.

Oh right, can't forget they are heavily involved in that #Resistance movement. They also publicly shill their tactics openly on twitter

resistancemanual.org/Resistance_Manual_Home

Hannity is partially red pilled but still mesmerized by his (((greatest ally)))

This entire site and movement deserves its own thread, because there is bound to be links to Antifa and George Soros everywhere.

Back to Sleeping Giants again, the two founding members are a bunch of feminist looking dykes from the UK named Grace Cardozo and Debbie McDowall. Grace is the managing director of the group, and currently she is the Non-Executive Director on the board of NHS Dumfries and Galloway and is a voting member on the Integration Joint Board. Meaning that she is voting for and supporting all those pro-refugee groups.

Debbie however is the interesting one here. Her activism for faggots in Scotland led her to run workshops at IAVE World Youth Volunteer Conference and at the World Youth Summit.

Looks like Kikes are at Defcon 1.

Grace's linkdin account: archive.is/nddnq

Grace's Facebook: archive.is/egs9a

Debbie's Linkin: archive.is/NIXwK

Debbie's Facebook: archive.is/K2bmE

Its really ironic. The group was around way before the 2016 election. In fact their original goal was to help at risk youth in Scotland, now suddenly they've turned into an left wing shill group that goes after advertisers? Something must have happened that got Grace and Debbie some serious money

this.

So essentially Kosher Gamergate.

And all of this for what? Saying what was already said with deniable plausibility by Assange over a year ago? Hannity is trending on Twitter, so there's clearly some (((influencers))) at work here.

Exposure matters, user. For the same reason we all know the holocaust is fake, and yet it'd still be huge news for someone to say so on live TV.

Hannity has a huge audience. He obviously doesn't have the whole story and isn't willing to delve into the maybes and what-ifs that we are postulating, for the sake of credibility. But he can still shred light and bring normalfags up to speed on the main gist of the story, and point out the shady shit that's happening to him personally.

I've been out of the loop for a while, what's up with pandas?

That's enough to convince the 10% of people who give a shit. We have to prod the other lazy sacks of shit and wave it in their faces before they figure it out.

KEK STRIKE THE CLINTONS DOWN

Oh fuck, they're trying to get a message out.

Would seem so. I'm not 100% certain about the two dykes here as they seem to be unrelated. Still, maybe they'd like to know that some group calling themselves Sleeping Giants is using their name they most likely trademarked.

I did however, uncover some more links. I defiantly believe there is a link between Stop Funding Hate and Sleeping Giants. Stop Funding Hate is a UK based group who go after right wing news tabloids all the time. The group was founded by some author and activist named Richard Wilson, who's twitter account is now mysteriously locked. Sleeping Giants could be an offshoot of SFH that Wilson set up to go after Donald Trump, but I need to find more evidence

According to Kim Dotcom, Seth's handle he was using to communicate with was 'Panda'.

Seth Rich's twitter handle was Panda4Progress, as was the name he used to communicate with Kim Dotcom apparently.

These shills make my fucking blood boil. We should have a side-mission where we start cataloguing and doxing all the obvious media matters shills.

When SHTF make sure to guide the riled up normies to the (((real))) enemy. Your local MSM outlet should be the first thing shut down in times of "Civil Disobedience".

To be fair Gamergate stole the tactic from the left in the first place when they shut down ring-wing radio personalities. But there's way too much bluster for this to be coincidental. There's never been such a ground swell of pressure before for advertiser campaigns, and I find that suspicious.

And we should do it again. The lefts tactics work, that's all that actually matters any more.

(Double checked)

Found something even better. Sleeping Giants somehow got $8,000 together in just one day so they could put up a billboard in Seattle telling Amazon to stop advertising on Brietbart. The guy who organized this whole thing is Britton Taylor, a self described activist and member of Sleeping Giants. What's interesting to note here is that Britton works for Wieden+Kennedy, a major advertising group who's clients include Nike, Facebook, Coke-Cola, and Old Spice. Think about it, this guy is the Strategy Director for a major advertising agency, and also happens to be a member of a group who's mission is to literally pull ads from right wing sites? I say this is the link we should follow on. Find anybody who is openly organizing for Sleeping Giants and what connections they have.

His Linkdin: archive.is/NpSUx

His Facebook: archive.is/TFQYH

His Twitter: archive.is/hXNi0

Oh well would you look at this tweet. The bigshot is able to get in contact with another bigshot at Amazon. I think we have our smoking gun.

Still enough to cause an impact user
Gamergators were only maybe 20k strong until much later (when ironically their strength began to wane)
though I sincerely doubt they have our strength of spirit or autism

Great digging, user. Definitely worth exploring more.

THIS IS FUCKING BIG

Never interrupt your enemy when they are doing something wrong. Just get your shitposting engines revving. We must be ready to catch em all up in our own net, the jews are breaking their conditioning and it falls on us to bring even more humans into the light. Be their guiding light.

Just stay off of pushing NS stuff, normalfaggots using Hannity are not near ready for that. But with our help… soon. Very SOON.

Very nice investigative work lads.

Thanks. I would put the two dykes on the fence right now. However Britton is defiantly one to explore. His ties to several major companies might be how Sleeping Giants is getting funded.

No. They do not and cannot understand, because they have been raising themselves for thousands of years to believe they are the Chosen race. And being the Chosen race means everything just magically works out, so forget showing restraint and thinking ahead.

Pick one.

STRIKE BACK. GO AFTER MEDIA MATTERS AND THEIR ASSOCIATES

It is hard to strike back against an agency with unlimited funds and no shame. They have literally be paid to cover up a murder and destroy the lives of those who seek to expose them. It is a beast that needs The President needs to focus on them, everyone involved in Media Matters should be sent to Gitmo.

I've already pointed out Sleeping Giants as a major one.

Considering he's talking to someone high up at Amazon, and what we know of their CIA connections, could be some interesting leads.

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

Focus on who his friends and close associates are. His LinkedIn profile and account should have leads

Fair point, my bad. Good finds, user.

Play dirty then.

Maybe something like do some onsite legwork of where the guy haunts, go find some nigger family and point out the rich white guy that speaks ill of niggers, mention easy payday if some 'child' goes into the bathroom and starts screaming bloody murder and saying the evil white guy pulled his dick out and demanded the kid starts sucking his dick. Wander off and never see the nigger again. Might take a few tries, but guaranteed you will find one willing to go for a big score.

For those of the skillset and not near him to do direct. Use the nifty NSA shit that we have already covered here. Upload some CP and child gore to a not so hidden but normally unvisited folder on desktop or documents. Call in anonymous tip that while walking your dog you saw thru the guys window him jerking it to little children.

Grab an long range camera. Snap some pics while hes out doing bullshit or sitting in his overpriced home. Leave pics were he will find them. Extra mind fuck 'we know' or some shit since we all know these fuckers are all dirty as fuck.

Maybe the guy does runs near his hood. Find a good place and taser him while sparkgap is going in the background. While on the ground inject whichever nasty shit you want, or just saline. Don't say shit, just leave.

hes rich, cuck his break lines. will be blamed on someone close anyway.

Skys the limit user. Its all for entertainment anyway kids.

Found a profile of him on some website called bullshit.ist

archive.is/gS1hm

context?

Dig.

ncsbn.org/District of Columbia.htm

Other Resources

APRN Consensus Model Implementation Status
Filing a Complaint
Legislative Updates
The National Nursing Database
Nurse Practice Acts
Testing Locations

Website
doh.dc.gov/node/
Washington, DC 20002
Mailing Address
Department of Health
Health Professional Licensing Administration
899 North Capitol Street, NE
Washington, DC 20002
Phone
Fax

n-no thank you officer.

For those of you not clicking through, the date ABC published that interview was July 13th, 2016 _well_ before anyone had found his accounts.

And would you look at this, Sleeping Giants ALSO has a profile as well.

archive.is/pFweT

And if you happen to notice, many of the followers all work for either advertising companies or are in some kind of start up journalist thing.

archive.is/wcrUj

archive.is/lanEF

So in my opinion, Sleeping Giants is a group that was founded by libtards who work in the advertising industry. All of their funding and connections? All are thanks to the advertising agencies that they work for. Sleeping Giants is a massive front for the major advertising companies in order to use their pull and sway to get other advertisers to pull their ads off of sites they don't like.

Notes, SVP Digital are the Digital & Social Strategy for Discovery Communications, FleishmanHillard is a major communications firm and Techshaw is trying to grow Pakistan's start up ecosystem.

Well fuck, you're making ME laugh

You better delivar Sean! Fucking faggot!

where's a live stream?

May I simply ask…. why are we don't doing this same thing to advertisers who run on leftist shows/radio/etc?

While I hate to acknowledge them, gamergate did this and it hurt gawker and the like, it was effective. Now that method has been turned against the right and is being used to silence the right. Why have we let this happen, why are we not doing the same thing to the left?

It would be ridiculously easy to show advertisers how the left is doing things like sympathizing with and making excuses for islamic terrorists who have now out right bombed a fucking concert full of children, who promote sedition and are sowing hatred of the president and promoting civil unrest then covering up for and making excuses for violent leftist faggots who are lashing out/rioting/assaulting innocent people because the leftist media has radicalized them, and so on

It wouldnt be as easy because lots of the businesses that run these advertisments are kikes who want this to happen, but theres got to be enough there that are just trying to do business and are "being linked with violence, radicalization, covering up for violence and destruction, while making subtle calls for overthrowing the government" which they will want to get away from, which means pulling ads from those people and thus hurting their bottom lines

So I ask again, why aren't we using this same tactic? Its been done before to hurt the leftists and their narratives. Why did we stop using that tool and let the left pick it up and use it exclusively?

See were fighting a war against libtards in the advertising world

Oy vey, that was quite an effective strategy.

This.

what are the odds it was a coincidence? likely was a message to those he was communicating with

No, likely they just fucking missed him and that was a nickname he used all over - possibly a message.

No really, is there a live stream link of some sorts to tune into whatever hannity has to say/has said? How's he handling things?

hmm, why would david brock care anymore? oh right, he had him killed for the dnc and they found him using foxacid illegally.

oh ya probably i guess its at there house, thought maybe the studio

What's the panda reference?

See

We did, it was called Gamergate.

Thats sorta my point

what now

kill jews

Yeah I don't remember them targeting advertisers for Ancient Aliens. Why would the proponent of a supposedly baseless conspiracy theory, need to be silenced? And how about the optics here being that the guy seeking to have Seth Rich narrative proponents silenced, also happens to be part of the alleged cabal that ordered the hit? It's like these kikes have no self awareness.

Indeed. I think it's important to document all the silencing against hannity that's occurred today. At the very least, it makes for great redpilling material later on.

To me it looks like he was holding back from crying, a grimace can look like a smile sometimes too.

How can we help?

Expose Sleeping Giants.

archive.is/9TP6o

What a fucking year.

I don't have social media so I have no voice to name the jew publicly. Should we call FOX executives? Start a petition? (Cringe I know)

Phone FOX or start a petition?
Why not both?

So, he's telling us to just stay tuned for now? At least he's not completely backing off or retracting anything at the moment.

He's building suspense, like a pro would. The reveal will lead to more suspense …

slpng_giants
archive.is/1ck9T

Zip: archive.is/download/1ck9T.zip

I wonder if they retweet stuff without checking it?

So how soon till we retaliate against MMFA and the likes with the power of the Internet Hate Machine?

Anyone happened to have archived Jennifer palmieris twatter account from 2016. She's trying to delete all her 2016 tweets this evening.

Came here to post this. Shit's fucking crazy. For the love of god, please tell me someone fucking has those tweets.

They might be in SR threads;
8ch.net/pol/res/9944820.html#9946021
Try thread 3 or 4, the archive links are in the first post.

Yeah sorry fuckwads, I thought the Seth Rich story was stupid and an annoying T_D meme, but now it can't be denied anymore. It's real.

LOL we have a live one

archive.is/9cIyQ
This thread ^^ has JP tweets.

The Hulkster won, remember. And it never really ended. I'm still investigating DiGRA and government grants.

This. Go get some ad men drunk, you'll learn a lot about how the world really works.

Post the "whopper" screenshot if you find it.

Although I can't personally condone any of the specific aforementioned behaviors as this is a board of peace and legality, I do think it's worth mentioning that sometimes desperate and trying times do call for extreme and unorthodox methods to achieve desired results.

That's because generally they don't.

Uh oh I guess Mrs. Joe Pesci is getting a little hot under the collar.

thanks user

"GG failed" is just a fucking meme. What we learned from GG, in terms of learning their tactics, figuring out our own strategies to fight them, and being incredibly redpilling about the media, and the push for cultural marxism by kikes, is FUNDAMENTAL to everything that's happened since. Without GG, there we wouldn't have been nearly as successful in our online propaganda efforts during the election. It was a formative test run.

I'm archiveing date ranges now
archive.is/9RI5r
archive.is/Ckjsw
archive.is/B1Aoa

In 9/11 parlance, GG was exercise, Trump was real world.

This is just Trump fulfilling campaign promises. Also it's the 'days of sacrifice' so I would not be too surprised if we see Palmeri and Pedesta and Mook eating a lead sandwich.

I didn't even fucking say that

I asked, straight up, why we've not been pushing the same tactics used that worked then, specifically targeting ad companies and getting them to pull out from left wingers. Meanwhile we're letting the left run roughshod on us with that tactic, everywhere from jewtube to o'riley (controlled or not), which has been slowly shutting out dissenting voices and making those on the right more afraid to speak up or get to out of "line" lest they show up on the lefts radar

Yeah, some people are still doing research, and our ability to effectively get propaganda out there and draw people to our side has improved, but all we're doing there is getting our voice out and counter acting them shutting down our sides ability to speak (they take it away from the bigger names, we spring up as user and get the message out anyway). We aren't going on the offensive like we should be and shutting down their ability to propagandize

I mean, I get why we're not trying to do that on jewbook or other social media, mainly because it wouldnt work as the kikes in charge openly promote that shit themselves. But why aren't we going after people who advertise with leftist media outlets, the young turds advertisers, mr maddows shekels, and so on, they're openly promoting trying to usurp the elected leaders of the country, covering up for mass murderers to support their political agenda, covering up leftwing violent attacks, and so on. This surely has to be enough to get advertisers to pull out of these networks if enough of us reached out to them…. so why arent we?

That is literally all I'm asking

I get the feeling that Sean reads Holla Forums and he is waiting for US to deliver.

It wouldn't be as effective IMO. They have the globalist money and advertising networks on their side.

What we can do is create boycott lists. Any individual company willing to pull advertising from truth-tellers must be named, shamed and boycotted. Money talks.

Well Sean, there is a nurse practitioner named Sonia Palmeri you need to look in to.

So, Jordan Horowitz and Angelo Carusone, eh?
First off, we need to dox these guys, and second find out if either of them are aliens.

Kim DotCom said that Seth Rich's Nom De Guerre was "panda" when he was communicating with him……..

Yep, just not your cucked SJW version of reality.

archive.is/lx5kh
This is MM advertisers hit-list
Alfa Romeo Allstate Angie’s List AstraZeneca Bayer Blink Health Boehringer Ingelheim Booking.com Capital One Casper Consumer Cellular DirecTV ExxonMobil Harvest Right Hewlett Packard Enterprise Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Hulu Hyundai Jenny Craig John Deere Liberty Mutual LoanDepot Mercedes-Benz Mitsubishi Nutrisystem Optum PC Matic ProFlowers Publishers Clearing House Sandals Shari’s Berries Terminix UNTUCKit Vanda Pharmaceuticals Here Are Hannity’s Other Advertisers AC Pro Alka Seltzer Allergan American Petroleum Institute Amerifit Armor All AT&T Athene Atkins Audi Australian Dream Avis BASF Bass Pro Shops Bath Fitter Bausch + Lomb Beaches Resorts Blue-Emu Bounty CA Technologies Cars.com Cascade Centrum CenturyLink Chamonix Charles Tyrwhitt Charmin Chattem Cialis ClearChoice Comedy Central Crowne Plaza Donald J. Trump for President DR Power Equipment Dr. Scholl’s Duracell Ebates eHarmony Eli Lilly and Company Expedia Fabletics Ferndale Healthcare Fixodent Fleet Labs Freshpet Geico Gilead Sciences GlaxoSmithKline GoDaddy GoodRx Grasshopper HomeAdvisor HomeLight HomeToGo.com IBM Indeed Intel Infiniti Jaguar Jardiance JoC. A. Bank Clothiers JustFab Kerasal Kia Kingdom La Quinta Leesa Sleep LendingTree Lexus magicJack Marie Callender's Mattress Firm Men’s Wearhouse Microsoft Miracle-Ear My Pillow Navy Federal Credit Union Nexium Nissan Novartis NRA Foundation Orkin Oscar Mayer OurTime Panera Bread Peloton Pfizer Phazyme Gas and Acid Preen Principal Quincy Bioscience Quten IP Holdings, LLC Raid Reddi Wip Reelz Ring.com RockAuto Safelite Sea-Bond ServPro Scotts Sirius XM Symbicort Sleep Number SoClean Soothe XP Stanley Steemer Stein Mart Subaru SuperBeets Super Beta Prostate Swiffer Takeda Pharmaceuticals TD Ameritrade Tempur-Pedic Touchnote TruStage United Milage Plus Explorer Card USAA Varidesk Venus Viking River Cruises Visiting Angels Vistaprint Vonage Wagner OEX Wax-Rx WeatherTech Zenni Optical ZeroWater

This. The advertising industry is notorious for being full of degenerates, kikes, and backstabbers who will do anything to push an agenda or help the reputation of their clients. Them making a group that goes around and gets other advertisers to pull their ads from right wing sites isn't below them at all. In fact its a brilliant way of getting your clients to back out of a site without forcing them to.

Angelo is the new president of Media Matters and is David Brock's personal bitchboy. (((Horowitz))) is just another Media Matters puppet

hey this is huge, more people need to pay attentnion to this, reminds me of weird twitter

i had some lefty troll friends and they used to freak the fuck out when i would insinuate they were part of weird twitter, it was like some secret club they didn't want to make too public or something.

we should really try to make slpng giants famous somehow, and the fame would bring exposure, which would inevitably bring transparency.

there is a reporter out there that will want to break this if it becomes a story

You know Hannity should have realized he can't compromise. Just like Trump should literally jail hillary to save himself, Hannity has to go full on. He can't play it safe here, they already want him gone. He even backed off and they are still trying to make an example out of him.

Not that it helps or that anyone is surprised, but Cardozo is a sephardic jewish name, all Cardozos are jews.

i'm kind of browsing the thread, has anyone sent Hannity this…

because it is fucking huge. Right now his back is against the wall so he would sure as shit expose these guys. It might not save him but it would put the spotlight on them and let people know what they are up to.

What if it's not intentional and is pure meme magic?

user, if you're going to crosspost between here an reddit, please at least remove the namefaggotry from your images or is that you?

have you seen any victims of foxacid?

didn't think so

Actually if we did it right it would be very easy. Hannity has a huge audience of geriatrics with disposable fixed incomes. I've been seeing normalfaggots that figured out that the washington post is owned by bezos so they are calling for a boycott of amazon.

If we dug a bit and figured out who this kikes major backers/supporters are and what companies they own "these companies are funding the company that is going after hannities advertisers to get him fired, if we all stopped buying their products they would lose a lot of money."

Why don't we see if we can fan the flames a little?

Put up a giant list of advertisers for a bunch of liberals. Not just one. I want to see a full on ad war.

liberal news media*

**Could pull a veritas.. Convince one or a couple of them that you are part of a group of people that have pooled together enough money to start and run a computer lab with 35 stations and that you have developed a gameplan to "break the growing right wing movements momentum" which the group believes hasnt been tried before.

**the plan is to, instead of going after the extremist right, go after the moderate rightwingers who still make up the bulk of the right. We are going to go after them by fabricating a group of moderate ring wingers, create content which the right would see as high quality.. something like the drudge report but with our own news, blogs and opinion articles. We will build the site up until it reaches a certain percentage of right wingers every day, until it becomes a house hold right winger name. And then the next time an event happens that the right will use to push people towards them we will shift the content to being so unabashedly nazi that even the neo-nazi's would blush. We realize its a delicate issue and that is why we have employed a full time site moderator/consensus shifter staff of psychology grads and a management team with an emphasis on macro sociology expertise. With this effort we want to redefine what the term poison the well means by so thoroughly poisoning the right wing well. This isnt where we need assistance though, we have built everything up with all of the proper personnel to run such a site, amazing programmers, a full staff of psychologists and sociologists, we even have two young women who worked in psychological operations for the air force. Top knotch staff for such a thing. Where we need help though, is part of the plan involves an attack in two directions. While we are building up the site and growing its userbase we need to attack those advertisers who serve as an atm card for these right wingers. We have seen this be done many times but the boycotts always get found out about, publicized and wind up back firing. So what we want to do is instead of attacking the advertisers directly go after their vendors. And the way we want to go after the vendors is by figuring out their entire client list and approaching the clients who are sympathetic to leftist ideology and reasoning with them to find a different vendor. This however is a field in which our expertise is limited, if you had the opportunity that I had what would you do?"

Find one of these fucks, convince them you are a leftist and give them a speech similar to that and they will spill every last bean.**

still that should have resulted in one group of two ** being spoilered. am confuse

LOL, this is literally what THEY do to silence people. Turnabout is fair play though.

Should have it's own bread. Also here

When, we, the Germanic and Nordic families of old achieve vengeance on these childfuckers it will not only be absolute and unwavering but it will be apocalyptic in nature.
I have not forgotten the trespasses on my people. The streets will, eventually, be quiet.
They think they know power, destruction, order from chaos but they know nothing of the sorts. They have been on top for hundreds, arguably approaching a thousand years and strife, struggle, and chaos are foreign concepts to them except for what they leave in their wake.
Their only solace is idol worship, child sacrifice, and other corruptions of the physical realm as they long ago mortgaged their spiritual lives to have material goods.
This, too, is a prophecy to them. Eventually, their power is to be taken away - they will fight it, as that is also in the prophecy. What the children of Mayer didn't quite understand is that every deal made with the devil has it's collection date - just like their mortgage collectors and tax men come hounding soon entities will come to collect what is owed.
Unfortunately, they'll not be part of the picture when the debts are attempted to be collected. After all, they are jewish and if exterminating their entire bloodline means fucking an old god over on a technicality, they'll do it but they'll keep it close to their hedonistic hearts.

Let them eat cake.
IN HOC SIGNO VINCES MOTHERFUCKERS

What the fuck is going on? Did Kim DotCom hit a nerve?

Fatcom was where Manning, Assange, Rich and others were dumping leaks.

From cuckville:

archive.is/pquxF

Also.

REMINDER TO USE INFOGALACTIC AND NOT THE CONVERGED WIKIPEDIA

infogalactic.com/info/Murder_of_Seth_Rich

wikipedia makes my fucking blood boil

LOL

user I used to know Rachel Marsden's BFF. Wikipedia has been shit for years.

Hannity sees the cracks in the narrative, but behind it he only see liberals and muslims, he's blinded by the jew in his ear.

I didn't know Templar shit was a meme and people shooped it.
That particular phrase we interpret to mean "in this sign you shall triumph," instead of "in this sign you will conquer." Ancesors did not conquer, they persevered in the face of Armageddon and will stand to fight at Meggido.
medics wore these pic related in the great wars to distinguish themselves to brothers that also got roped into fighting

It stems from Constantine the Great. It's what he saw in the sky before his victory.

Those sources lead to fucking ARTICLES WRITTEN BY JOURNALISTS

NOT TO ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY.

holy shit sorry for the caps, so fucking mad at this outright subversion of truth!

Same tactics they used for Pizzagate.
WaPo says pizzagate has been debunked. Citation: NY Times
NY Times says pizzagate has been debunked. Citation: CNN
CNN says pizzagate has been debunked. Citation: Buzzfeed
Buzzfeed says pizzagate has been debunked. Citation: WaPo

It's also what they do with the "Muh Russia" shit. They each cite each others bullshit about Russia being true, and you can literally follow the trail of bullshit and it's just journalists citing other journalists and "anonymous sources" for the past 10 months.

it's also what they did with the holohoax

I can believe this

It's so efficient, having several "independent" news-sources who talk to eachother about what to put out to create an agenda from nothing.
Saw the same shit happen with gamergate

Whew lad, you should look at academic journals then. It's all a cycle of A approves B, B approves C, C approves A, and then it gets through as scholarly and right even through they all agree with each other to get the shit through.

'Debunked' literally means kicked out. Or shut down.

Anytime I see the word now I read it as cover up.

I used to work in the media user. It's a VERY small club rank with nepotism and favours.

Where is dox on Brock?

No idea. I know he used to have a beach house in Rehoboth Delaware (aka AIDS mecca).

really makes you think

Is Brad Bauman related to The Bauman Foundation?

That is, is there a DIRECT LINK between the "family spokesman" for Seth Rich's family and David "please kmtfo" Brock?

looking into it right now

haven't found anything yet been crawling: web-beta.archive.org/web/20121001000000*/http://www.baumanfoundation.org:80/node/57

for information, but i have to go leave soon

I cant help at the moment but maybe try figuring out what state that foundation was registered in and see if you can crawl those records. A lot of the time kikes will start such foundations to dodge taxes but have no involvement outside of starting it and 'contributing donations'

Is it about the right time to dump why Aaron Swartz was really killed, anons?

It's always the right time to dump everything you know, you double nigger. Just format it a bit, source it and show at least a gist of how you found the info and Holla Forums will pick up on it.

This. I plan on making a separate thread related to Sleeping Giants, as I feel its enough of a threat to warrant interest

The narrative is some childhood attachment or something.
It gives me deja vu from Timothy Treadwell, where his parents' interview had his childhood stuffed bear.
not implying it's a code for childhood abuse. giving and removing comfort objects is definitely not part of ritual trauma

archive.is/0GkrD

If Aaron Swartz was alive and not still a raging liberal faggot, he'd make a website that would receive mass consumer dissatisfaction and mass send it all to those advertisers.

True computer geeks are on a whole other plane of existence from us plebs.

Found another person working for MMfA. He also happens to follow Sleeping Giants as well

(checking)
Better late than never I guess.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Of course, Holla Forums does not condone this type of violence, but it would be extremely effective to start more irl operations.
If anything happens, just remember – 9gag and reddit did it. :^)

Guys you know how we need to counter this right? We need to publicize that list of advertisers and promote boycotts of whoever dropped O'Reilly and whoever drops Hannity. Advertisers are afraid of conservative programs because they think they will lose money, we need to show them via their bottom line who really buys their products.

Sleeping Giants knows were onto them. Either Holla Forums tipped them off or MAT did

twitter.com/AutistReport

I knew it! It was some fucking Redditors who got excited and bragged about this.

You have to spoiler paragraphs individually

Cucks never realize this until a strong man of worth shows the way. Inspiring the little shits to actually grow some balls. So don't hold your breath he will do what needs to be done. Hes lost most likely.

yeah we should, but we tried that with colbert and it turns out the attention span here is 2-3 days, and people don't really understand how to do this shit. We should still be pushing boycotting him, if we did that the media matters shills would be on the defensive, instead….here we are.

That group Sleeping Giants is using Adstrike in order to make their moves. archive.is/Q2Rpc

What if we could use what they made and turn it on them?

Update: yet another advertiser has pulled out of Hannity, this time an online mattress company called Casper

At this rate the only guy left to run spots will be the
guy makes his own pillows in Minnesota.

Pic Related

Good thing I bought one of those fuckers, made in the USA.

I really think this is what the media is trying to push is that they know there are a lot of anons outside the US that pushed the "narrative" that Trump was the guy for America and we have "proof." Yet they cant really expose the proof because it opens a can of worms they REALLY dont want opened.

Ain't gonna lie, those pillows look comfy af

RED ALERT: HANNITY IS GOING ON A 2 DAY "VACATION" ACCORDING TO FOX NEWS AND WILL BE FILLED IN BY OTHER ANCHORS

Remember what happened to O'Reily?

$50 but the best pillow I've ever had. They're fucking amazing.

He's being reedjacated goy. Yah can't woyk in the media if yah believe in crazy anti semetic conspiracy teeries. (((All dese allegations are completely baseless))), that goy everyone is on about was killed by a muggah, just let it go goy.

I am so sick off this shit. Fuck wikipedia. They have no sense of humor and they allow biased entries to stay if they agree with the message.

When did that fag Milo say NAMBLA was good? All I heard was that he exposed what fags did at parties and grooming younger boys.

$50 for a pillow? I've slept comfy on the ground before with no pillow. Why does it cost so much?

Would it be worth to start pushing
ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT
angle? These people are so desperately trying to bury the Seth Rich investigation, at least some of them must have the knowledge of the details of the murder and can be treated as accomplices.

—–
accessory before (or after) the fact
phrase of accessory
LAWdated
a person who incites or assists someone to commit an arrestable offence (or knowingly aids someone who has committed such an offence).

bumpu