SETH RICH ALT TWITTER ACCOUNT IS TWEETING AGAIN

twitter.com/Pandas4Bernie/status/866874058486431744

archive.is/v4aXq

The cover up is in full effect what the fuck is going on guys

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867126424691515394
reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/6csf5w/pandas4bernie_here_we_are_not_seth_rich_but_we/>>9966310
vanityfair.com/news/2016/01/why-hillary-clinton-win-democratic-nomination
mobile.twitter.com/Pandas4Bernie/status/692389177531486209
archive.org/details/WUSA_20161121_220000_wusa_9_News_at_5pm
archive.is/cJM9P
archive.org/details/28882EmailsFromHillaryClintonsPrivateServer
jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/did-seth-rich-take-a-dnc-iphone/
youtube.com/watch?v=LOn09bhDXMo
twitter.com/George_Kurtz/status/740269459428892672
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11795066/China-used-Dancing-Panda-cyber-operation-to-spy-on-Obama-administration.html
twitter.com/Pandas4Bernie/status/867136395512389632
archive.is/TPU8v
archive.is/vCBRB
reddit.com/r/AwwForSanders/comments/40db7d/your_dog_may_not_be_able_to_vote_or_donate_to/?ref=search_posts
archive.is/rfW40
pandas4bernie2016.tumblr.com/post/138155756810/pandas-join-the-uprising-feelthebern
archive.is/01awW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Fuck?

I assume massive damage control, that means that the fat fuck kim was onto something then, they have access to the twitter they can make posts with it, negate anything kim said as a bunch of nonsense.

The timing is far too contrived.

Yep. Only increases my confidence that fatcom has some damaging goods.

kek confirms

Alright guys they're trying to label us as fucking nutjobs first Trump goes full ZOG then Fox retracts then this? Mark my words if Lieberman is picked as FBI head there will be MASSIVE censorship occurring at every level

ARCHIVE
FUCKING
EVERYTHING

Last week we know that the reddit hireups actively went in and altered Seth Rich's reddit posts to remove parts that confirm its his account. Luckily, someone archived the account before that happened.

The scary thing about the digital age is that those in charge can choose to effectively rewrite history whenever they want, since they control all the outlets. Archive everything. Not just this twitter account, but everything you stumble upon relating to Rich.

can I save that iamge?

Bump

This along with the revelation Donna Brazile attempted to intimidate Rod Wheeler seal the fucking deal. No way in fuck would they be attempting to pull this much damage control if there was no damage to control.

This is far too fucking contrived for even the most bluepilled of normies to swallow wholesale without questioning at least some of the lies they're being fed.

I still don't understand why Trump doesn't just use his authority as head of the executive branch to look into it from the inside. What's stopping him from finding out who has the laptop or other internal information?

Trump could do a lot with his authority.

Fill me in on what the 400lb hacker did.

Trump's eyes and ears are his advisors, and he has a ton on his plate already. Most of his advisors are kikes or establishment plants, and he already has a ton on his plate as president. There is no reason why he would be aware of Seth Rich one way or the other.

CHECKED

He claims to have evidence that Seth Rich provided wikileaks with the dnc emails, and that blows the Russia narrative out because it was predicated on that hack.

Pfff. That's completely retarded. He's aware of Seth Rich. Are you fucking joking? Absurd. You're an idiot.

This isn't the first time the Seth Rich story has come up. I guarantee you there is no chance in hell Trump isn't aware of Seth Rich. His feelers go deeper than you think.

Kek

In any case, investigation into Seth Rich is DOJ and FBI's job, Trump has nothing to do with it.

The President has power over them, even if he's not the head of those divisions. For example, he can tell Jeff Sessions to point the DOJ toward the Seth Rich investigation. He can tell whoever he picks for FBI Director to look into the Seth Rich case.

The dems, leftists, MSM, and jews have been spending years crafting their perfect world and setting things up for 8 years, and Trump has been crashing and tearing it down in a matter of months. And with Trying to still hammer on a narrative of going to war with russia, the Seth Rich story getting out and disproving their myth and exposing their narrative would ultimately lead to the destruction of the Dem party (people fleeing the sinking ship would run to form another party quickly or join green/etc. party) and MSM sites would be at all time lows in terms of credibility and trust. People would not only lose their jobs, some of them would likely end up dead.
What they're doing is using a very common SJW tactic, just something that looks like they copied a page and are going after Sean's money flow like what GG did to Kotaku. They're pulling out ALL THE STOPS to delegitimize Sean, Seth Rich case, and more. They aren't just bearing their fangs and claws. They're rabid with desperation, fear, and anger.
pretty much . This is damage control on esoteric levels.

also pls buy my mixtape

This. Between this and this
and the shit in this thread
We have a full blown cover-up in process since all the terror attacks weren't enough to distract people from this.

CAN'T FORGET SETH
WON'T FORGET SETH

I am getting real sick of this fat ass, he is nothing more than the equivalent of Maddow's Tax Returns for right wingers and libertarians/anarchists. Fuck that faggot.

If he actually pulls through, then great. But obviously we shouldn't rely on him. Just gotta keep doing our own work, and if he drops a REAL bombshell, then good for him.

(checked and heil'd)
This. This is massive amounts of damage control. And I have no doubt twitter is right now being pulled leash-wise by the nuts to throttle and stifle any talks about seth rich.

LOloLol XDD only and idiot would believe that people would CONSPIRE XD

That much is clear. They had to go in and manually delete #SethRich from the trending news section like a dozen times when the story broke.

And the level of shilling on 4chan was unreal. I hadn't seen it that bad there since the Podesta emails dropped. You can always tell how significant a story is by how severe the shilling against it is.

lol yeah wouldn't that be really hard to do?

Last tweet before the two new ones: June 11th 2016
Day that Seth Rich was killed: July 10th 2016
In the statement they talk about retiring the Pandas4Bernie account:
So why was this a reason to suddenly renounce the whole Bernie Sanders thing? Would that not be a reason to double down on it, just without affiliating themselves with the DNC anymore? I don't really understand what this is supposed to mean.

The home rule act allows the President to take control of the Metropolitan Police Department for 48 hours. The Seth Rich case is under their jurisdiction.

Under the District of Columbia Home Rule Act, whenever the President of the United States determines that special conditions of an emergency nature exist which require the use of the Metropolitan Police force for Federal purposes, he may direct the Mayor to provide him, and the Mayor shall provide, such services of the Metropolitan Police force for up to 48 hours. During longer periods of time, the President must provide to Congress in writing his reasons for continuing control of the MPD. This control can be extended at any time beyond 30 days if either the emergency continues or if Congress passes a law ordering it.

twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867126424691515394
Hannity identifying that Mediamatters is trying silence, fire, and etc. him. Is it time to dig into media matters

Ok but what about this song it came out a year ago.

Curious, how did you link that without it becoming a hyperlink?

WAS KIM IN ON IT?
Can Kim provide any hard evidence? Because right now it looks like he's sabotaging us.

Checked dub dubs and trips

[Jungle Power intensifies]

All links are "broken" automatically. It was a decision that was made so that administrators won't notice a sudden spike in traffic from 8ch.net/pol.
If you copy and paste the address, then they don't know where you're coming from.

Grow up. Both sides of the jew-controlled political spectrum are equally guilty.

Isn't that already obvious, mate?

uhhh….

Christ, what cancer.

reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/6csf5w/pandas4bernie_here_we_are_not_seth_rich_but_we/>>9966310

NOTHING TO SEE HERE GOY

Yeah, because they know we have the smoking gun.

Its pointless. Just like your existence and mine. Trump betrayed us all and there's nothing left to look forward to but the inevitable white genocide. There is no hope. There is only dreams. Eternally we shall sleep.

Ashes and Echoes.

Oh, it's you again.

ASSES AND BUTTHOLES

Upload everything to one of the blockchains. Litecoin and others are way cheaper than btc

They're trying to copy our success. They have no magick though.

C O N F I R M E D

oh lawd

Those are some high level magical numbers, user.

I thought the account referenced in that other guys tweet was @panda4progress or @pandasforprogress
not @pandas4bernie…

This

Ask him to talk about his mom for the next time. Another user discovered he really, really doesn't want to talk about his mom.

They edited a post to remove the email addresses that linked the account directly to Seth. Source I grabbed the image from censored the addresses, but this is the post in question.

gmail

This. It appears we either have a false alarm, or someone is trying to memoryhole this shit. Keep archiving, but I don't think this is what everyone thinks it is.

So the psyop is a go then?

Both e-mails were supposedly linked to him. Pandas4/pandasforprogress is supposedly positively linked to seth rich's phone number

Donna Brazille helped the parents hand out fliers.

T.A. Frank wrote this bizarre opening to a Vanity Fair article on January 24 2016.
vanityfair.com/news/2016/01/why-hillary-clinton-win-democratic-nomination

On January 27 2016, Pandas4Bernie tweets as its OPENING TWEET:
mobile.twitter.com/Pandas4Bernie/status/692389177531486209

I e-mailed the writer, T.A. Frank, and asked him why:

He replied:

Anyways, I thought I'd drop it here.

the deepstate sabotaged the mp4s

disregard they play now

bump

archive.org/details/WUSA_20161121_220000_wusa_9_News_at_5pm

One the one hand, stranger coincidences have happened. On the other hand, he's a Jew.

Archive of the bitly link
archive.is/cJM9P

THIS STORY HAS BEEN DEBUNKED GOYIM, MOVE ALONG, NOTHING TO SEE HERE

Fuck I hate it when old women try to look young/"hot". They could be so much more lovable if they just accepted their aging gracefully and exuded motherliness. There's immense beauty in that, but these cunts still want to ride the cock carousel. Fuck you and your whore haircut.

What holds the normie worldview together ultimately is that they WANT to believe it. There's literally nothing more to it. They don't believe it because they were persuaded, their subconscious saw they would be coerced if they didn't play along and for them, it's easier to just give their mind and soul over to their masters than to try and separate fact from fiction.

Most normies are actually HAPPY that the truth is being censored. They are not stupid so much as they are spiritually broken and beaten down.

See

The bigger turnoff was the beer bottle and the alcoholic bloat of her face TBH.

The dictatorship of the proletariat is nearly complete. and it is horrible how right you arestill refuse to take the black pill though

user, that's a guy.

I think you are underestimating how much traction this is gaining in the normiesphere, I was at the bank today and a couple elderly ladies in line were talking about Seth Rich, I struck up conversation and explained to them the other leads with SEIU, surveillance camera footage, DC police coverup, possible unmasking, etc. Also, the Russia shit is a forced meme in the normiesphere that everyone disregards or laughs at except for rabidly partisan shitlibs. We have more impact on the narrative and the normies than you think, go outside sometimes and try to infiltrate the normalfags if possible, never hurts to have a social life.

or they are getting the exact effect they wanted, just like with podesta, they are just trying to convince you a non-story is a huge story. if that's the case, nothing will come of this like nothing came of podesta, other than the huge change in public opinion from the expectation of a happening. fatboy has teased so many big leaks and failed to follow through every single time. wikileaks, snowden, dotcom, et al are most likely informants and limited hangouts

I hope you're right. I asked my boomer conservative father if he knew the name Seth Rich, and he didn't. Didn't hear a peep about it. I had to sit down and explain the entire story and everything we know so far. Didn't have a clue.

The people tweeting from this account were also the ones who edited Seth's reddit account. When they assassinated Seth they got the police to confiscate his personal computers, and got access to all of his personal data including stored passwords.

Bitch looks like Pesci

I'm giving Kim Dotcom a little help here!!!

28,882 Emails From Hillary Clinton's Private Server
archive.org/details/28882EmailsFromHillaryClintonsPrivateServer

Twitter is DNC shills. They don't need his computer to access his account

You may as well say Reddit is DNC shills too because of most of the admin supporting Democrats / SJWs, and their investors largely being Hollywood celebs who heavily supported Dems. Sure, why not.

The haircut user? That's what set you off? Seriously? For me it was the face like Danny DeVito but hey to each their own I guess.

They are fucking shills. The ban The_Donald from reaching the front page except for when something makes trump, or that sub reddit bad.

The republicans won't gas the DNC over this because the DNC is being sued for rigging their primaries, which is why seth leaked the information in the first place to begin with.

The DNC is fucking claiming that they have the right to rig the primaries because they're a private entity and not the government, even though they use taxpayer's money for their dog and pony show.

I've been away for a while. Can someone give me a rundown on the Seth Rich story? All I know is that he allegedly leaked DNC emails for being killed.

Its not just that, they are advertising it as a legit democratic process. The Berniebots gave millions under the assumption that the process was going to be above board, no one is going to donate to a candidate when the process is nothing but smoke and mirrors.

There is also an odd death associated with that case, the kid that served the papers to the DNC and Debbie, Shawn Lucas, was found dead in his bed. His death was about one month after Seths.

I don't exp

Surrrrrrre.

this is the check I've been waiting for

Do some research on "Dancing Panda" aka "Legion Amethyst".

Keep in mind the email domain Podesta used.

Coincidence that Seth Rich used the moniker "panda4progress" and "Pandas4Bernie"? Maybe. Maybe not.

@Pandas4Bernie

326 tweets analyzed
Date Source
————————————
05/23/2017 - Twitter Web Client
02/02/2016 - Twitter for iPhone

2 results.

Elapsed time: 00:00:01

I don't know… but maybe

jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/did-seth-rich-take-a-dnc-iphone/

In the pedo world of Podesta, a panda refers the children that get bruised eyes from the abuse or rings around the eyes from being kept awake for too long. Jimmy Comet / Alefantis had some pictures featured on Instagram with kids with very tired eyes and rings around them.

I'm starting to wonder if Seth Rich himself was once a victim of these sick fucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=LOn09bhDXMo

Check the lower right in the video.

Guess where else a "panda" was spotted? You won't believe it

twitter.com/George_Kurtz/status/740269459428892672

You mean lower left?

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? No traitors or Russian hackers?

Oops, yes I meant left.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11795066/China-used-Dancing-Panda-cyber-operation-to-spy-on-Obama-administration.html

Lots of former victims are placed in positions of 'power' user.

why can't he go home?

I thought we pushed that meme…..

Look who seems to care about sources now

It's really fucking bizarre to claim Kim is lying. MAYBE he wasn't murdered by Hillary, but if Kim is trolling everyone with his story then he destroys the credibility of Wikileaks and his personal friend Julian Assange.

It's called striving to be relevant

Don't just rely on archive.is, spread backups everywhere

Lame release, he pulled the same shit during the election too

Does any user have a link to an archive of the twitter, BEFORE the two new tweets were posted? I want to go back and verify that the last tweet really was on 11 June 2016, or whether they changed the date to make it look like it was tweeted after Seth's murder. If twitter were willing to grant access to the account, changing the date of the 'last' tweet is something they could easily do.

It's an obvious cover up.
They posted a similar thing over at plebbit and it seems like they also think that plebbit is full of retards by the way they try to cover it up.

My god they are trying to spin it.

I'm not so sure it's obvious. They don't appear to be condemning investigations or wanting them to end in any way. They play the part well of disgruntled Bernie bot, which is something that the fragmenting DNC party damage control has been trying to suppress. They call attention to the leaked emails, and they allude to the fact that Seth may indeed be a whistleblower.

The only thing contrary in here that I really see is that they referred to the recent investigation as a "viral meme conspiracy". If this really was a DNC damage control, what is their angle? What significance is it if this turns out to NOT be Seth's actual account, but just some fellow bernouts? Does it change our approach? Does it act as demoralization? I really don't know the significance of the possibilities, but this definitely doesn't seem as cut and dry as many in here are suggesting.

If this is some sort of

Well… There is just one problem. The post history of that account is the exact opposite of what they claim it to be.

You would have to be real dense between the ears to believe this shit. A twitter that went silent after Seth was assaninated all of a sudden becomes active again once this investigation gets a solid footing? Not just that but if it was a "group" of people what other forms of social media out reach do they have to validate their claims of doing anything? Also let me guess they also no longer hate Clinton? Holy fuck this is going to be a very interesting RICO case. Can we get a pool going on how many people it is going to ensnare?

CHECKED

I don't really know what they expected. Shitposting beyond the grave ? Amazing. ..

Sometimes i wonder if they are incompetent by purpose or by design.

thanks user ive been wondering this

By stupidity

Trump chess'd the NSA to become russian l337 haxors.
The centipede strikes again

Social media as sparse as that account is going to need a primary source like Dotcom to give it credibility. It is plausible that is Seth's account, but it's a far cry from being a smoking gun. Plebs would read that excuse, chuckle, and forget they even ever saw it.

what the fuck happened to hackers. why can't one of you autists just hack into twitter and look at the code to see if they changed something. I mean there has to be a way right?

post yfw we get control of NSA and use the overarching spy powers to expose murders such as this and blow the whole lid open on everything. What will do with those powers then?

How could they know his work was whistleblowing? Did they just admit they knew he was a whistleblower? What did they mean by this?

T_D go back

CHECKED
Kek mit uns

They don't like this at all.
Could be the straw to break the back.

I honestly wish that nihilist faggot would just off himself and be done with it.

Why did they suddenly start posting again?

I think there's a possibility that it was simply out of action because Bernie finished his campaign.

But why did it start again? That could only be in reaction to the digs.

Podesta, Jen Palmieri, Sonia Palmieri, Joe Capone, Alefantis…. mafia is alive and well.

Since other thread gets no replies I will post it here

Is it possible that Kim sabotaged us?
The weak testimony
And then suddenly the panda account goes activitie after a year of inactivity.
The timing is too fucking convenient.

How big is Seth's assassination gonna be?

I keked

You think he's trying to weasel a dismissal on his warrants?

This is what a coverup looks like.

Exactly. There are a few points in that statement that implicate themselves, apart from the fact we've already confirmed it as one of Seth's accounts.

Reddit admin can give an account to whoever they like.

HIS NAME WAS SETH FUCKING RICH

This alone gives off a "i can show it off and still get away with it" vibe

should use this picture more

TA Frank bizarre panda reference article – Jan-24
pandas4bernie first post – Jan-27

Some berner could read that article and made the twitter in response, just your typical memecraft. What do we have linking Seth to pandas4bernie besides his love for pandas?

Just like SJWs and co.

Has that image with seven pandas in the OP pic ever been used on the account before? Or is this the first time its been used? If it's new, it seems suspicious that they'd create an entirely brand new image with multiple pandas to push the "this account is a collective and not just one guy, really!" narrative. Seems like a ridiculous amount of effort to disprove that the account is Seth Rich.

chuckled

also, bump.

if it was that easy, don't you think we'd have done it by now?

global civil war hopefully

Worst case scenario:

Best case scenario:

Look, i dont know if I want to see Sean Hannity dead.

Hannity should absolutely be fearful for his life. Look at what JUST happened to Roger Ailes last week. Magically gets a "head injury" and dies months after leaving Fox and literally the day after the Seth Rich story breaks? BULLSHIT

The first thing I did after reading 1984 was study data forensics, librarianship and game theory. You will ALWAYS find Prothero's military records if you look hard enough.

No one really gives fuck about Ariana Grande except Hasbro.

CAN AN user PLEASE CHECK FATCOMS CD FOR A HIDDEN INSURANCE FILE

If it's a DNC shill damage control, could they be trying to nudge bernouts that are toeing the line into redpill territory back into the fold? If they really want that group to keep voting blue, they have to be very careful how they handle it in my opinion, due to the total shitstorm that was unleashed with the emails and how much they perceive they got fucked by the establishment.

What if it's something different though? Some bernouts that crossed over and want to push more into finding out the truth for themselves? After all, would you believe everything you thought was a lie if someone told you outright when all the evidence they put forth has already been labelled as conspiracy crazy talk by every outlet you previously believed wholeheartedly? Or would you believe it if you were told some things were a lie, where to look for evidence of it, and in the process found more evidence that EVERYTHING is a lie?

they think plebbit users are smarter than faggots

there's an podesta email about it

I don't know how many of you guys have seen this, but it seriously looks like some damage control, and some bad damage control at that.

twitter.com/Pandas4Bernie/status/867136395512389632

Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees this as a low-effort attempt

Proof that that at least one panda account is linked to seth rich

Calabrians don't like sloppiness.

Seth rich apparently used proton mail

Hopefully he set up a dead hand with the passwords

Found on cuckchan:

archive.is/TPU8v

Is there a 5th investigation thread?

No one is surprised

Guys, why and when was this changed? Was it really faked or part of coverup?

LOW ENERGY FAKE

so the day before the 400lbs fucker gets on national television, the story is magically "debunked"?

PURE COINCIDENCE GOYIM

i wonder how many favors had to be called in

Brock's little bitches crew is getting worried.

Hannity is going down the rabbithole here. He's in for a very rude awakening. If he survives, that is.

That reminds me of the Stalinist calling Hitler secretly Jew-controlled in that one thread.

I love watching people slowly take the red pill, let's just hope he doesn't try it as a suppository.

You oldfags don't remember this but they were the Holla Forums of olden times.

Imagine Hotwheels speaking at your uni campus. Well, the editor of the Enquirer did at mine and drew big crowds.

Hannity is my age and started in media the same time as me. He knows how to hide his power level.

Our current obstacle is the pandas4bernie accounts.
It's obvious they've been taken over by shills.
Remember when plebitt was scrambling to delete posts?
Probably in preparation of this.
It seems like the normalfags are also rather skeptical of this so it doesn't seem to have been the kill shot the shills were hoping for.
It's a stalemate. But we need to take the advantage fast. Otherwise the story's gonna fade.
We need to prove that the panda accounts have been hacked.
Let's start with plebitt. Does anyone have archives or screenshots of the deleted posts from pandas4bernie in plebitt?

I'm also incredibly suspicious of that tub of lard Kim.
His "evidence" was full of holes and it feels like it was made on purpose to have the pandas4bernie account tear it and the Seth connection down. The way they moved and their timing…It felt like whoever is behind the panda account KNEW Kim was gonna say that and waited for the "evidence" to be posted.

"Purely Coincidence"

archive.is/vCBRB

Filename: 0BzoEOnF62_fUFTrHdTRgp_CG2oZTXNZNg6S8rVHbf8.jpg
Found on: user/pandas4bernie
Page crawled on Nov 20, 2016
Found on: reddit.com/r/AwwForSanders/comments/40db7d/your_dog_may_not_be_able_to_vote_or_donate_to/?ref=search_posts
Page crawled on Jun 22, 2016

archive.is/rfW40

Filename: tumblr_o1mct7Alze1v6zn0ro1_1280.jpg
Page crawled on May 17, 2016
Found on: pandas4bernie2016.tumblr.com/post/138155756810/pandas-join-the-uprising-feelthebern
archive.is/01awW

Or after the announcement, Media Matters used their clout to get the twitter account. Kim could have torpedoed everything if he wanted to by making up any number of stories.

Conspiring with Kim.com to use a twitter account to discredit Kim.com isn't likely. Plus Kim is too much of a narcissist to willingly get egg on his face.

The amazing thing is there are shitlibs who admire this creature.

I don't know which is worse: they they think this will convince anyone, or that they're right.