Fox News DELETES Seth Rich Statement

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/23/statement-on-coverage-seth-rich-murder-investigation.html

archive.is/5Tl6S

Statement on coverage of Seth Rich murder investigation

Fox News controlled opposition government propaganda confirmed for those who had doubts.

Other urls found in this thread:

iheart.com/live/the-sean-hannity-show-247-6706/
archive.is/ZFu3F
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867126424691515394
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867126855329087489
8ch.net/sethrich/index.html
8ch.net/sethrich/res/1.html
foxnews.com/story/2001/12/26/report-bin-laden-already-dead.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're tightening the noose on Hannity. He's going to get fired or he's going to be a good boy and do what Murdoch wants. Tucker is next.

tucker I think saw what this was going to turn into and was smart enough to let it go for now, I doubt they are going to nail him against a wall, he is pretty fucking smart.

Well. What now? What in the absolute fuck does it take to "drain the swamp" exactly? I'm sick of this shit and I want mother fuckers in jail. I'm sick of our only possibility of enacting change resting on the electoral system full of cucks and Marxists when we need a shock treatment to send these rats scattering.

When the fuck does Trumps presidency start bearing real fruit when it comes to DC corruption, if not this obvious political hit?

He is a smart bastard. Young enough to be aware of the subcultures moving in the US. Hannity has no idea what's going on.

Hannity comes on in 15 minutes. If he drops the Rich story it means its fucking gone and I'm positive Manchester had something to do with it.

I wouldn't let those faggy Murdochs make one cent off of my talents. Tucker and Hannity should jump ship and get in on the new startup. Fox only remains buoyant because of a few on-air personalities…let it sink.

Stream?

Violence against the usual suspects.
That's the problem with the right. They want to use the same system designed to oppress them to attack their enemies. Why put them in jail when a grave is a much better sentence?
Trump is only a stepping stone and prolonging mechanism. He isn't as jew wise as us and likely never will be. He's just a typical conservative boomer with enough charisma to temporarily override the system. As long as our leaders praise Israel and allow them to spread their poison, we will never be free. As long as our leaders continue to embrace "civility" and "law and order" while our enemies kill people in the streets, we'll never succeed. We need a Duterte or Saddam tier leader to truly fix this mess.

If no stream just check jewtube about an hour after the show. Most episodes are uploaded by people.

Sorry, hes on radio right now. No link, using and app. He's been on for an hour amd is still pushing the Rich story right now!

"SETH RICH IS A HERO"

Hannity confirms.

Damnit, that was the ticket to ending the Democratic party. Fox what the fuck.

hanity is going into dangerous territory right now, merdoch already tried to drop it, he better know what he is getting in to, and how to protect himself from it.

He's good friends with Trump, I'm sure he has a security detail.

Hes more feisty on his radio show. At this point he has so much money I doubt he gives a fuck. Also, an "accident" happens and all hell will break loose.

It's indeed smart of Tucker in the sense of saving his own skin and self-interest. But we don't need self-interest right now. We need people willing to twist the knife and ask questions. I get why he's staying out of it though.

As for Hannity, I agree. Hannity strikes me as the wide-eyed idealistic boomer conservative who just thinks liberals are silly and misguided, rather than seeing it as a civilization-ending disease imposed by the kikes. He wants to do journalism and so he pursues this case, not realizing what he's getting into and that this case could result in him getting fired or losing his life. But we NEED major voices out there talking about this.

Oh it's radio show. It will be up on jewtube too.

He's either getting a rude fucking awakening or he's going to go full denial mode.

iheart.com/live/the-sean-hannity-show-247-6706/

lazy fuckers!

We need to get someone like Bannon, Mercer, or Thiel to start a new actual right wing news network.

It would be the_donald tier but it would still be vastly preferable to Fox News.

Best to make Hannity's firing as big as possible for when they start a new News network.

When are people going to wake the fuck up and start marching with torches and pitchforks already? We don't need graves for all of them, just the most traitorous of the pack. The rest of them can sit in prison for the rest of their lives.

That won't work. Have to be more subtle. Make people slowly disappear.

Absolutely. The biggest problem right now is that the Boomers only get their news from ZOG media, and so even the conservative ones are fairly cucked. Literally anything would be better than the Fox News controlled opposition. It's nowhere near good enough, and it would be civic nationalism bullshit, but it's a start. People in the younger age brackets already get their news online.

Upon (((appropriate ((((((review)))

Who gives a fuck what Boomers think?

They're the past

And yet they're fucking numerous. They ALWAYS vote in droves, and they always vote for a RINO. They are still a massive problem.

Also we need to really expose James and Lachlan Murdoch, including their wives

Because we live in a society with universal suffrage and boomers constitute both the largest, whitest, and most conservative voting bloc.

Just waiting for the boomers to die off is retarded, because when they're gone, that's when the US becomes

They are the past?
Are you fucking delusional?
They are the college professors indoctrinating our youth dumbass.

The 'Boomers' of which I refer to are the communist hippies of the late '60s, early '70s. My apologies for lumping them all in one deplorable basket.

Boomers put Trump into office, even though they are basic bitch conservatives at best, they are the only thing preventing whites from being a minority so far, and they are an electoral wall against much worse political realities. Gen Z better fucking deliver or we are all fucked.

The boomers that were actual hippies/marxists/leftists were a relatively small portion. The most are just decent people who've been led astray by indoctrination from the Talmudvision.

Most boomers are white conservatives. But they tend to vote for cucksrevative good goyim because they believe 100% of all the propaganda they see on TV. All that needs to happen is for them to get uncensored media that's not from ZOG.

archive.is/ZFu3F

Looks like Hannity is about to have another twitter meltdown. Standby.

you i am assuming have never heard the term 'controlled opposition'?

Never mind he just kind of stopped after two tweets that really didn't go anywhere.

The Deep State is putting a lot of pressure in every possible direction.

They'll fail.

twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867126424691515394
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867126855329087489

Like I said. They're panicking.

They're scared

Horry sheet.

I'm statting to wonder if Ailes had an accident now.

I hope Brock gets another heart attack

If Fox wanted to do that they would have ignored Seth Rich entirely. Just because a network company has a chain of command doesn't mean everyone follows suit, Rod Wheeler's story was broadcasted on Fox News 5, which, although it has to answer to Fox's headquarters, airs it's materials with a small degree of freedom. Fox has clearly been doing damage control but they certainly didn't plan on dealing with this.

At least i'd be funny

Hannity is big enough to have his own network actually. Since Cux News Channel is fully converged now, it's probably time.

You're overestimating him, Pat's better.

1. You’re nuts. Fox has always been owned by kikes. They have never been conservative. They are definitionally controlled opposition.
2. By explicitly building it up and then doing NOTHING about it, the concept itself is discredited, as are the people who know the truth.
Every single fucking network has the exact same fucking stories they give to all of their stations, numbnuts.

When Breitbart News Network gets launched they better fucking hire Pat.

That's a pretty spot on assessment in my view. He's a fucking typical "right leaning" boomer retard in that respect.

I really fucking wish cuckservatives and civic nationalists would stop this retarded talking point. We already have a fucking word for this shit. It's called marxism. Not all displays of authority are fucking fascism.

Actually, you'll notice that only Hannity brought up the Seth Rich case, and no one else on the network did. That's because a guy like Hannity has enough clout, ratings, and influence to be able to have more say in what happens on his show. The smaller names don't have this luxury. And even then, Hannity was STILL forced to drop it on Fox and relegate all discussion of Seth Rich to his own radio broadcast, which isn't through FN.

Agreed.
They didn't want to build it up, nor did it do them any good to do so, hence why they're doing the damage control. If they were doing this by design they wouldn't have backpedalled this much, it makes them look bad and hurts their ratings to be that inconsistent and kike's love their money, power and influence. And no, local news networks actually have to write up most of their stories themselves even if they take directions for their general guidelines. A company can't write a unique script for each and every local news network that's inefficient and unnecessary and involves too much work.

Kikebart will just become the next Fox but more degenerate.

run, run

run, run?

run rabbit run?

Bonner is a jewish name, the Bonner family in owns all of the largets media in Scandinavia

mistake, Bonnier is the jewish family that own nearly all of the media Scandinavia

WEW

(checked)

But user, calling it Marxism would be very anti-Semitic and we can't have that can we now?

Now we submit to reality. Trump betrayed us all and the only hope is to witness White Genocide in our lifetime. Im sure none of you wish to see such a thing so embrace the darkness and accept the void. Into eternity we shall spiral through the blinding light of oblivion. Suicide is the only option and it will be blissful. Let go of your emotions and take hold of the depths of madness with me.

Ashes and Echoes.

You're not very good at your job you know.

A massive armed rising conducted not just with the citizens but with the parts of the military and police as well is essentially the only swamp draining possible at this point. This isn't the 1800s anymore, you can't just erect some barricades and take pot shots at the gendarmes anymore. Any successful revolution would actively need the support of not insignificant portions of the military and police networks.

Of course the sham of democracy needs to be done away with as well.

who cares. it was fake news

get evidence not rumors

None of the matters. There is no moral equivalent to the decay of our life force and such we must accept the truth. The truth is there is nothing but a void and we continue to try and fill it but that's impossible. Hope was merely a dream. Accept it and end this suffering. End all existence.

Ashes and Echoes.

Its not copy pasta. It's the grim reality that nothing is everything and everything is nothing. You simply haven't accepted that all roads lead to oblivion yet. You can and must though and when you do fate will guide you into the everlasting sensation of eternal pleasure which is non-existence in itself.

Ashes and Echoes.

Hope never really entered into it kike. You couldn't tap into our undying warrior spirit even if you tried.

It was though. Some fat piece of shit who wanted media attention.

Just kill yourself already.

Ah the bittersweet reality will someday sink onto you feeble flesh bag and develop a sense of knowledge within your potato brain user. I am a white male, at least organically and in this plane of existence. However existence itself isn't real but a mirage painted into the mind by the cultural marxism which controls this dimension. The sooner you accept that the only way out is through non-existence is the sooner you will find peace. This isn't life this is hell and nothing you do regardless of how hard you LARP on the Internet will change that damnation in which you currently reside. Freedom is no longer knowing by no longer existing.

Ashes and Echoes.

Man, it'd be pretty based if Hannity, O'Reily, and Tucker Carlson teamed up to make their own news network.

This tbh. It's just as bad as namefagging

You make the mistake of claiming that I am one entity. You fail to realize that we are all conjoined into this realm together but each of us can break that bond by ending that partnership with death. Hope isn't real neither is the fantasy that you're trying to live. Let go user and free yourself and join us in the void.

Ashes and Echoes.

Like I said: Hope never really entered into it. You suck at this.

Ashes and Echoes.

Asses and earlobes please go.

I love you, user.

Why god

Whore standards, to be fair

Ah, but shekelstein, you have forgotten one crucial thing
The most precious possession we anons have in this world is our own people. And for this people, and for the sake of this people we will struggle and fight. And never slacken. And never tire. And never lose courage. And never despair

Forest wasn't running because he chose to. He was running out of self-defense from a used whore. One that degraded and debased herself to men that treated her like the garbage she was.

The easy way is never the right way. Ashes my ass

MIRROR ALL UPDATED INTEL HERE

8ch.net/sethrich/index.html

8ch.net/sethrich/res/1.html

We are going to win this battle!

He may be fat.

Cap of the Gods

What the fuck is this cryptic bullshit? The powers that be have all the information, but for whatever reason they need shitposters to do the legwork to find out what they already know? Why say "look into XYZ" instead of just fucking posting the info on XYZ if they have it?

When you do psychedelica "nothing in this world matters" is the starting point of the journey. Literal leftypol understood this when I told them. You are stuck user.

My problem with Breitbart is that they still leave very heavily Zionist because most of the conservative/right in this country is made up of Protestant Evangelicals and the more urbane part of the Deep State (i.e. bankers, media, everything Jewy) is obviously deeply Zionist.

Redundancies removed.

No, Fuck O'Riley

Gen Z lived under Regan they know how a free market should look like.

its hilarious you guys just roll over and accept that trump played you are for fools with the draining the swamp yet you still support him fully. change wont start until you get that kike zog puppet out of the white house and put in someone who wants genuine change

and who should we have voted for?

That is only true if you care to take the nation back from these cucks. There are other ways to claiming a place in the future for our children which don't involve any of the system siding with us. None of which should be discussed here. The feds want to stop this, they know they need to go round up the hook noses and hillary corp to even begin regaining any semblance of legitimacy. The attitude of the plebian mob has passed the point of no return and Trump was the only thing which could have headed it off, but his cucking has become too apparent to most to ignore. If hes playing 88th dimension chess he better pick the fucking pace up.

he's a NYC billionaire, of course he knows every fucking thing the jews are about. only thing trump was a stepping stone was to an even kikier ZOG cabinet in the white house, with even more goldman sachs bankers. you're delirious if you haven't realized his drain the swamp meme was complete bullshit. you were played a fool by a highpriced army of shills and bots

Laughable. The US hasn't been anything resembling a free market since at least WW2. Reagan's rhetoric was a shiboleth for gullible cuckservatives, nothing more.

if you still haven't realized voting doesn't matter idk what to tell you. trump and hillary are on the same team. it didn't matter who won, them and every other candidate you will choose from was hand picked by ZOG

Fine, but at least they aren't liberal leaning.

You're just stupid then if you think you can just take control of global order without playing the game.

and if you don't have any answers on how to do this, you're just an annoying mouth piece stating the obvious and impossible.

I actually kind of agree with you but I'm not just going to give up on Trump either. He's our best shot right now but we have to hold him to his promises.

And left up this for 15 years
foxnews.com/story/2001/12/26/report-bin-laden-already-dead.html