White man is incomplete

the white man is a sickly beast
a scared beast
The white man fears death
death is not reanimation
death is not an end to suffering
death is the end of the mind
the final event, the final experience erases all previous experiences
The white man has many spiritual and cultural beliefs but every white man knows deep down that when he dies there is nothing left but his kin, his mind evaporates and is no more.
The white man knows that suffering never ends, it is eternal. There will always be someone to suffer.
When the plenty runs out the white man embraces the suffering and cherishes it. What drive better than pain? Than knowledge of things that have been and things to come? The constant reminder that life is painful, even when times are plenty, drives the white man for something more. Something… Forever out of reach.
Yet, this impossible dream does not discourage the white man. It angers him. The white man will never accept death. Even when the last wind leaves the white man and his body is but a shell there is no acceptance of death but resistance.

That is how the barren fields appear to the white man as undeveloped fields. The angry aggressive beasts appear to the white man as untamed beasts.
So he strives in this endless struggle. To improve. To organize. To look in the face of chaos and find patterns that will bring him infinitesimally closer to his goal. That impossible goal. Something more. Something better. Some way forward in light of the path behind. A white man hungers even when there is plenty. No luck of nature nor random disaster will ever change this because these are mere whispers of the eternal struggle.

what>>9966086

These qualities are only specific to the west they were not shared by rome and for the most part not by Russia. Its a civilzation collapsing not a race.

Bullshit. Romans sent explorers to China and sub-saharian africa

Shh, keep it down. He doesn't know.

That's the saddest thing I've seen in years.

Ego is suffering. If you dont want to come back here, dont come. But you will, you want to fight for the white man even tought he world isnt real. Play stupid games win stupid prices.

I know drugs arent liked by you alt right kikes, but if you wanna see the other site, take dmt. Psychedelics dont make you a hippi, they just help you to get your stuff in order im still a nationalist while doing them a few times a year to explore the next worlds. Also the pagans back then did them too, only the (((church))) would stop that blasphemious doing. If you have germanic roots you should at least visit your ancestors in a shrrom journey.

Does anyone have the boundless space webm saved?

this one?

Agreed. I can laugh at utterly horrible and ghastly shit happening to humans, yet shit like that. Fucking something in the eye all of a sudden.

You certainly don't belong here you fucking nihilist.

Sagan was a fucking hack, just another bill nye science-poseur kike. I thought the narration was annoying throughout, no surprise, credits roll and it's kiked.

The nigger fears nothing. The kike fears his own shadow. The White man fears passivity.

LIFE AFTER DEATH

Do you know what that word means?

Are you a nigger?

And? Lots of civs explore Rome never colonised the world

Only a nihilist poisoned by modernity would even hold such a view.

animals > people is a leftist view.
suck my ass you dumb bastards.

So a Serb can latch onto the achievements of Germans or English?

Maybe you should focus on what you yourself accomplished in life instead too? hmm?

Literally the same argument sjw's use. fuck off.

Most humans are intelligent enough to be capable of being evil and deserving death. Some humans are good, and for those I will feel the most sorrow. However, an innocent baby elephant will easily deserve more affection and sympathy than a feral nigger, lying kike, or traitorous commie. GTFO with your "all human life has worth!" garbage. Next you'll be telling me that putting a value on human life isn't fair because we're all equal. Humans are animals and part of nature, to not understand that especially here of all places you must be either new or purposefully deceptive.

Not an argument. Try again.

He's a faggot elephant and should be removed from elephant pool genes.

Yet you help the weak persevere. You are weak; whenever you see a Europe continent being harrassed by semites and africans, look in the mirror to find the problem. Your excessive empathy allowed it.

Not at all, I was referring to Europoids.
Whites are the default humans in my mind and seeing people say they laugh at human misfortune probably isn't too far off the mark in assuming they also default to whites when they think of humanity, because they are on the left.
It doesn't really take a lot of thinking, it's simply not a right wing position to take.

edgy. You have a school to shoot up soon or something?

Fucking please. Part of feeling proud of your group is the sense of pride in joining them and adding your own accomplishments to the lengthy list started by your ancestors. If your accomplishments die with you it encourages greed, sloth, and the societal decay we're currently experiencing. Be proud of your people, and channel that pride into motivation to join their ranks as the next generation writes their history books.

I see where you're coming from now. When I read that I immediately thought he was talking about the innocence of animals in relation to the corruption and moral decay of people who deserve pain. I agree that finding joy in wanton human suffering is disgusting, especially the suffering of your own people instead of your enemies.

I really don't know how the Jews did this but holy fuck were they successful at it. They have completely cut of real human empathy and replaced it with missed placed empathy for animals.

I also hate animal cruelty but white people suffering fills me with rage and sadness. Look at the Swedish terrorist attack, people died and there was more posts and genuine sympathy about the dog that died in the pictures than that of the humans.

Its like childless woman shifting all of their maternal instincts towards their pets. People always "brag" about it as well. "I don't feel anything about X happening to humans but if it happens to -insert animal- I am so upset"

Its fucking sicking. Its not your fault user I just wish I new how they did this, was it constant social condition with shows like CSI? Rap music? Games?

Sadness, pain, and especially anger are huge human motivators. By isolating everyone from human sympathy they allow populations to remain placid as horrors occur to those around them. In the past, a single terrorist attack such as the Manchester bombing of families and children would have started a multi-national crusade and purge against those responsible. Now, most will ignore the threat to their people until it is at their door and it's too late. I couldn't tell you exactly how they've been so successful, but that's why.

If only we could get people to not give fuck like that about letting the shitskins into our own countries we could be on to something.

And what rough beast, its hour come round at last, Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

Thank you user, but the one I was thinking of had the same images as are in OP

Right in the fucking feels. I want to hug the fuck out of that elephant.

Have a .webm

This user unwittingly saves the day. Thank you user.

If I remember right, the handlers believe the calf was upset over being separated from its mother, not the fact its mother attacked it.
Elephants have more neurons than humans.
The average elephant is probably smarter than the average African.

LOL, there are lots of Irish Republicans in Manchester faggot. I think the mudslimes might want to remember that before IRA tactics get directed onto them.

ouch i cut myself on this edge =/

You're on mushrooms right now, aren't you user?

Jews created ethnopolitics

That's right! Those antifa are the real racists!

Ethnopolitics were created to topple the christian empires of yesteryear. Now that the empires that opposed and stopped their attempt to seize the world with napoleon and the french revolution are gone, they can continue onto the next phase of the plan, destroying the very concept of a nation in the minds of humankind.

fucking kill yourself subhuman

Nice strawman, but that is not what I said, idiot.

Clearly youve never studied the oldest white philosophy, hinduism.

WE

go suck a nihilist

many animal species pass the mirror test or can be taught to traverse complex and changing mazes or taught math and types of human language
the african on average fails in these tasks more oftan than the non human species observed to be so capable

possibly, or just hates spellcheck and tired
wew

I feel bad for the elephant

Checked and saved

Nah, english is not my native language. Cant even remember the last time when someone tried to make my point invalid by using "lelel look dat grammar what are you 10? haha"

Look up what those things really do, or is the media right on them, but false on the evil alt right? What now is media lieing or not? Or is it only lieing when it doesnt match your opinion? You're just like the leftist scum you're trying to fight.

Psychedelics are actually like the real red pill moprheus gave neo, just you dont permanently leave the matrix, just for a few hours. You come back without any change of your physical body or brain. You just saw for a short moment that world isnt as real as you thought. I think shrooms would actually help normies to wake up, as you dont care anymore what people think of you as much. But well drugs are bad i guess, the man in the TV told me so. This means it must be right.

right, nothing about ethnicity to be found.

I think the shills actually believe the shit they type. This board would be 100% better if everyone agreed on certain principles and historic facts. This board would be better off without people being influenced by vague, unsupported claims which contradict each other, creating a new conspiracy that works simply by repeating it to the masses on the board until they won't even question it.

The whole "JEWS CREATED CHRISTIANITY TO DESTROY THE WHITE RACE" makes absolutely zero sense at all, it would contradict the last 2000 years of European history; yet people with the IQ of a lima bean inhabit this board and will continue to repeat it, using Olympic-tier mental gymnastics to get through the cognitive dissonance of it all.

However, I will admit that the current western "Christian" institutions are cucked and subverted, and I can see why people would believe this theory; but this shouldn't mean you disregard the original, unsubverted teachings of the Christian faith that became a core identity of European culture.

The issue is not religion, the issue is demoralization and subversion that has taken place in the western world for decades. What western Christianity is experiencing now is simply a symptom, a by-product of the decadence we're witnessing today, they're adapting to the globalist/zionist wants of the government and the declining cultural morals (the new morals of the indoctrinated folk), not only that but they're desperate for people to fill the pews, many churches in Europe are closing down and even being rebuilt as mosques. So, they'll take government grants to support certain ideas and start pushing for foreigners to sit in the pews, because even the natives won't do it.

tl;dr the issue is more complicated than most think it is, religious d&c serves to achieve nothing but spread disinformation and divide us, much like the goals of a shill.