What are some death's in film that women will never understand?

what are some death's in film that women will never understand?

Women understand death in films. This meme is honestly virgin tier. ib4 woman you fucks

Go fuck a nigger you fucking hole

Women are not sentient and therefor will never understand anything. This thread is pointless good sir.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH VIRGIN DETECTED

gtfo

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

this post was literally made by a woman kek

If he were to die during or after the battle women wouldn't understand it, i 100% guarantee it. They simple don't know botherly love or competition, or the desire to honor your father, or even the duty of defending your country.

You're retard btw and you've never watched films with an actual woman just sluts

triple dubs confirms you're a bitch with herpes

triple dubs confirm im right kiddo

I cried to Boromir dying and the whole part of his fallen honor and him regaining it at the last seconds. Truly beautiful.

Begone heathen. I watched some with my female family-members and watching movies with them can be summed up in:

Well user I've watched films with my mom and we actually talk about the kino and she enjoys things like lord of the rings and shit you would think women wouldn't understand or relate to male characters being manly.

keep digging that hole roastie, it's embarrassing

Please go to war and get yourself killed. You won't be a martyr. You'll be an idiot. And the world is better off without idiots.

They do, you dont even interact with women

No they don't. Women are emotional parasites of the shallowest variety available. Reason, logic, and true empathy are simply beyond them. Their entire existence is selfish. Any attempts at charity, goodwill, or simpatico are simply social signals to improve their standing within the flock.

Reread your post you sound like a fucking dweeb loser 100%. Some kind of dipshit who thinks males under 20 don't "flock" to being absolute braindead retards.

Tits or get the fuck out!

Why don't you address any of my points, roastie.

women are literally subhuman and should be kept in cages like fucking animals. i trust a nigger more to clean my house than a woman.

Your entire post is wrong and clearly you were burned badly in high school kiddo

nice argument, cunt.

>>>/r9k/

Anything to do with male obligations, as this thread shows, roasties are utterly unable to comprehend them.
I doubt a modern one could even understand dying for the sake of their children.

Why are kids necessary again? Because muslims have them and wouldn't want a world full of muslims, something like that?

I absolutely agree and am glad we bullied your labia bacon into doing the right thing and agreeing with your betters.

says the virgin LMAO

Don't lie, you aren't a virgin. All roastie have beef curtains from taking miles of nigger dick.

LOL WEWE WEWEWE WEWE WEW EW EW EW EWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEW

Sweetie, you seem upset

Well imagine if you were handicapped with bother 56% and that mess of useless skin surrounding a vagina.

You would be pissed about everything too.

virgin, nerd

It's called the vulva. Go home /r9k/.
>>>/r9k/

No, it's called a woman

FUCK OFF WEEBCUCK

All me

How did you get a pic of my ex's vagina?

none of you nerds know how to please a woman tee hee

WHOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

finna…BUSTA…==NUT==

ICE BURDS IN DA HOUSE

womans wil nevur undrstandrs sacrufises neded for hi levul crik skills

WHOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRE

RELEASE HIM

RIGHT? AM I COOL@+! :'^)

women will never understand my desire to have preteen girls write nickelodeon on their feet and tweet photos of them to me.

yu homosexr budy?

yu pakki budy?

Women are terrible at Adventure Call.

meny no budy
fuk pak skum
i em beg streng aussy
i lik criket

of meny nos budy nurk pak rat evar dey

may alah put nukrs in india yu india skum

roo nombr to lik stret ha ha i em makins joek lik apu te starers of sempson gey

gud dobl budy

meny fuk yu pak

i lik crik

pakkiston numbr 1 budys

me to budy

me to budy

?

paki nobr 0 budy
of meny laffers

i laffers at yur fathor's small penes budy

yu havr prolbem budy?
yu want ponch in yuor faggor faec?

i lik criket

me to budy

grills are good for kisseys and kitchen only
not made for film review
simpel logec, wisdum pased down ages

me to budy

holy shit. roasties really are so easy to identify. even on an anonymous basket weaving forum

sorry, couldn't read your poster over the sound of inventing 99% of stuff

Fucking women ruining everything again.
shit fucking thread

Women and women defenders like (you) need to get the fuck out of this board. The WQ has a very clear and obvious answer

tbh, when I was a kid, I didn't get why I was supposed to be sad when Darth Vader died. He was the bad guy.

CRinge

I'm offended that you didn't quote me.

They were all me

Lots of good folks just can't understand that others aren't honest joes like themselves, under the delusion that seeking truth and right makes you unassailable. It's precisely the opposite: faulty mindsets are predatory, and acquired precisely to feed on others.

The subjugated mindset makes you seek a stronger master, which you derive your power from. You are shielded from any consequence and negative feeling by the power of the master. Masters of all kinds exist and there is high competition among the subjects to get to a higher one.

faggot detected

says the virgin LMAO

woman understand sacrifice as it benefits them, dying in battle for the country abstractly benefits them
male suicide is not understood by women or modern society as a whole

says the virgin LMAO