==REAL REASON FOR RUSSIA INVESTIGATION==

John "CIANIGGER" Brennan lets one slip. IT happens around 1:40. I can't make an mp4 or webm because cspan won't let me download with my software. Get this shit going around the internet.

c-span.org/video/?c4670927/clinton-putin-beef
archive.is/En6Bn
WEW

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/V4oZo
youtu.be/fpLMsdjOlp8
c-span.org/video/?c4670927/clinton-putin-beef`
politicalvelcraft.org/2012/06/03/increasing-number-of-countries-banning-dismantling-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Checked
SO clearly we were interfering with Russia's sovereignty right?

Good to see the thread not get shitted up by shills in the first 5 seconds.

It only took 300 permabans.

Lets hope the niggers forever stay banned. Now how can we in a short succinct manner bombard normieshere with this information that brennan let slip.

Basically admitting to backing terrorist attacks in Russia. And the kike media will completely ignore it.

I saw YogaPig deleted the Muh Wall dead tranny thread though. At least someone was triggered.

Who cares if we fucked over Russia by electing Boris. We fucked over the Judeo-Bolshieveks too. Putin shills for jewry in Russia.

I missed all that. What muh wall dead tranny thread? ALso please don't shit up the thread with diversion

THe point is that everything they are accusing russia of doing is SOP of every major "intelligence" agency of every major country. They all try to destroy each other's elections and influence them.

make anime traditional again

Pick one.

So how can we make it where they can't ignore this?

QUADS

Treasonous Time Magazine has been complicit for a long time now.

been too hyped after I got 9944444

archive.is/V4oZo

You are a nigger and deserve death. FUck off with your horseshit back to cuckchan

I get the distinct impression you don't like repeating numbers nor anime

I don't get it what does the dead tranny have to do with Trump cucking to the jews? Btw every american politician is gonna cuck to the jews in some form.

nice btw

I don't like fags who shit up the threads with nothing but shitposting. Shitpost in shill threads. Post as many smug anime girls as you want to SHILLS.

I don't see how bumping this low effort thread about a good subject is bad, as long as it's not stickied, it's good that it's being bumped, regardless of my 88 or not

Nevermind I see what happened in that thread. I

Shills kept spamming the thread on the board, so a sticky got made with the dead tranny so they'd have a containment thread

They also pointed out that Russia had worse dirt on Hillary that they DIDN'T release.
Notice how Brennan fumbles through that one.
Start video at 2:22 for section related.

SO make an effort and start adding valuable information like this user>>9965606

Wew

Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike
Kike

Video is for you faggot

are you triggered?

Well duh.
The USA interferes in everyones elections and sovereignty. It's kind of their thing
Honestly that statement has a stupidity on par with "fire hot"

meant to post this one

Obviously you didn't read the whole thread.
This is how everyone plays the game. Sometimes you have to say dumbshit to make sure you aren't dealing with shills.

GOON'D

Yes I am a goon for telling a faggot not to shitpost and go for gets and other cuckchan faggotry.

Filter and move on, lad.

yes you are

yes posting
Quads
then not getting them is faggotry belonging on cuckchan.

He talks and talks and repeats "muh russia" "muh interfering in the election" and doesn't once give a SINGLE example of what they actually did.
None of them have.
It's always the same, accusation on repeat, not a single example of what they are talking about, EVER.
WHAT EXACTLY DID RUSSIA DO YOU CUNT?
SPELL IT OUT CLEARLY

Exactly this is the faggotry that needs to be called out.

IT'S TOP SECRET GOYIM, TRUST ME THOUGH TRUMP PAYS PROSTITUTES TO PISS IN BEDS BEFORE THEY HACK THE VOTING MACHINES

Quads of truth.
And then they have the balls to say we're losing the internet to the "culture of hate" after naming us the person of the year. Smh.

This is a fairly easy way to redpill some people actually. Males them ask questions like "Why the fuck would Russia give a shit in the first place?" And then they have no answers and realize there never was an answer. Go to the Wikipedia article om the subject of Russian Interference on the election and you'll find no answers, just more rhetoric and asking more questions, its pretty blatant this time

Isn't Brennan the same faggot who said Saddam had WMDs and shit that the liberals were clawing over eachother to screech at Bush about?

Yes, that's correct. We don't live in the 30s anymore. American conservatives seek to conserve the postwar order. One would think this would be obvious and plain to observers, especially ones who managed to find their way here of all places, but that doesn't seem to be the case. You all have this noticeably jewish habit of asserting what you would like to be the truth and expecting everyone to take your word for it.

Trey Gowdy hints at this in a recent interview with Fox.

youtu.be/fpLMsdjOlp8

Inb4 lurk more faggot

The big difference between DGSE, MI6 and the CIA is that the CIA are literal gangsters. Only the Belgians come near to their faggotry.

t. in the IC of a FEYE country

WRONG. MI6/East India Company have been government criminals since the 1600's. Drug running, piracy, murder, everything. CIAniggers are still the younger brothers in the evil shadow government.

I thought the accusation was that Russia gave the DNC leaks and e-mails to Wikileaks so they would undermine Hillary and the Dems so Trump could win.

if i don't get slapped for flooding, i'll post the republican questions in short order.

mods don't care about flooding here, user.

some threads seem to

watch this this one before the previous

flood =/= spam

>>9965574

Yeltsin had single-digit approval ratings in 1996. Our intervention by which I mean that faggot Bill Clinton and complicity with fraud outright changed the outcome. Imagine how loud the Democrats would be right now if polling had put Trump at a 9% approval rating, only for him to sweep a bunch of blue states, followed by Russia threatening to withhold aid if we didn't go along.

Windowsfag Detected.

You stupid dumbfuck. youtube-dl works fine for this.

`youtube-dl c-span.org/video/?c4670927/clinton-putin-beef`

Slow internet connection so gimmie a minute to produce a webm

You can even compile it for Python 2.7

Fucking libshits are now saying we should listen to people like Brennan and James "I got caught red handed lying to Congress" motherfucking Clapper.

The entire intelligence apparatus needs to be purged.

politicalvelcraft.org/2012/06/03/increasing-number-of-countries-banning-dismantling- rothschild- central-banks/
Jews in Russia are very nervouse cause apparently (((The World Bank))) is no more? This in turn makes Russia an automatic U.S enemy no matter what the political situation is.

They never even give a straight answer either, Gowdy asks him simple questions and he fucking meanders around saying no answer at all.

ruins the image tbqhwymb

CIA nigger stuttering using weasel words and implying ridiculous things, CIA niggers don't even know how to lie anymore. What a disgrace, couldn't keep still the whole time. Score one for the good guys!

I've never made a thread before this honestly. Long time lurker and occasionally post.

It wasn't on youtube before

They said that they got trolls to do their bidding also Russian television.

Literally nothing.

Test

Clinton was involved in the near nuke of Georgia in 08.