youtube.com/watch?v=2qO_Qv9m-n8

cnn.com/2015/05/03/us/mohammed-drawing-contest-shooting/
liveleak.com/view?i=b13_1495535250
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THREAD 1:

THREAD 2:

THREAD 3:

#Wearemanchester indeed.

Anyone have a picture of Salman Ramadan Abedi? Can't find one anywhere, probably because MSNBC isn't done photoshopping him white yet.

Are there any actual gore/aftermath pics from the concert? I feel like whats being posted so far isn't even from the concert.

Has anyone found Samir Al-Hyde yet?

Been at work most of the day, please post all the gore available from this attack.

These are gypsies, not mudshits. I do absolutely support the sentiment though.

MOST UNDERRATED POST

MOST UNDERRATED POST

MOST UNDERRATED POST

MOST UNDERRATED POST

It's a good day for a dump

Bring up Kol Nidre too.

Ffs Holla Forums, every post on my Facebook/Twitter timeline is everyone I know sharing Not All Muslims type shit, I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF IT

Taqiyya was discussed for a minute on Fox News yesterday, surprisingly.

Move along, nothing to see here, don't think about why it happened, just mourn, carry on like before and let it happen again.

Continued

Girl in the middle of OP's pic looks really good. Damn shame she probably died s virgin. But considering British girls her vagina probably looked like balloniy

Interesting pic#3.
Masonic floor.
Check her instagram, video uploaded.
Occult reference.
Watch the video. These girls are participating in some kind of occult feminist indoctrination ceremony and loving every minute of it.
I wonder if she still feels "strong" and "hard".
As for her dead friend, she's made up the same way as Cassidy Stay, the supposed massacre survivor who was smiling for the cameras days after her entire family was reported to be gunned down.
No social media presence on the friend located yet.
www.instagram.com/p/BUcOPcRhHN2/
twitter.com/daisygilll

What do the Kikes call it when they like to Goyim?

Continued

Missing thread 2

Archives of previous threads
1. archive.is/gwRag
2. archive.is/tgdXE
3. archive.is/JxLLm
4. archive.is/YN7Xg

Last one. Study these. They are the tactics of the enemy.

youtube.com/watch?v=gIH_0l8AUX0&feature=youtu.be

Based bitch Hopkins in the shit again.

another one already?

We're stuck in a fucking loop with these attacks fuck me

Also daily reminder
HIS NAME WAS SETH I WILL WRECK YOUR SHIT RICH

Indeed.
Islam and Judaism have so much in common.

I was reading The Track of the Jew through the Ages by Alfred Rosenberg, the other day and at one point he makes a good parallelism between the two.

P20 in a footnote and p199 a long paragraph ;)

hello shill

Attacker named.

So what do we have so far?
liveleak.com/view?i=436_1495492052
I'm not completely convinced that this was not a psyop. At the very least, Jews had a hand in this.

Read the fucking OP.

sage btw

Not a shill lol it is simply Jamal/Amhed lol
GAS THE SEMITES NOW!

Israeli
Secret
Intelligence
Service

Low Intensity Conflict Doctrine

By astonishing (((cohen)))cidence ISIS never attacks Israel.

I am the only one who never heard of Ariana?

Literally the first time I ever heard of her.

Reminder that the photographer on the scene (((Joel Goodman))) is connected to British elite, is Jewish and a homosexual, pro-immigration, anti-nationalist, has provided propaganda photographs innumerable times in the past and always seems to be in the right place at the right time.

Paid jew agitator in tandem with Tommy good-goy Robinson and all whole array of TV friendly counter-jihad kike personalities, on TV/radio/newspapers everyday telling us we never hear about islamic terrorism every day they are on air telling us to kill for isreal.

Not surprising, she's another "child star".
And I know that you know what that means.

Kinda the same here. Guess you have to be born after 9/11 to belong to the target audience.

Oh I'm sorry. You're a bot.

I'm glad people are moving back to thinking, in the first 3 threads on this it was mostly jews pretending they;ve seen clear footage of everything including the bataclan etc.
I made a post about Trumps deal with Saudi Arabia the sudden rise in attacks this weekend and Rita Katz's agency reporting first stories on all of them and was attacked immediately for daring to suggest that isreal could ever be involved in a false flag terror attack.

The Kike apologists and diverters seem to be using the following tactic: bomb the thread with their propaganda like the "Jihadi handbook" at the start of the thread to provide an appearance of false consensus at the top, then repeat the same pattern at the end, getting the last word. This way (most people just check the top and bottom of a huge thread) anyone dropping in and doing a quick scan will leave with the impression that it is Holla Forums consensus that an Islamic attack was proven to have occurred.

Why must I find Latinas so attractive

For anyone that cares he describes the three branches of Israeli intel.

The English acronym of one of them is ==ISIS==

Is there a window of time we can expect for footage and pictures to start appearing?
How is there dozens of deaths outside europes biggest arena and it's hard to see any substance whatsoever.
Thoughts are a government hold on info release. What's the usual amount of time they sit on it?

Why do you think a large arms deal would be necessary for a shitskin to get basic hardware supplies from a store

Not the Muslims
Not the Muslims
Not the Muslims
Not the Muslims
Not the Muslims
Not the Muslims
OY VEY NOT THE MUSLIMS IT'S A FALSE FLAG EVERYTHING IS A FALSE FLAG RRREEEEEEEEEE

none of this surprises me

That 'daisy' post surely cannot be real… Your friend dies and you start talking about what an incredible evening it was!? Like the friend was just a prop for posting a selfie to garner lots of 'likes'.

I have like 3 real friends on my throwaway account and one of them posts shit like this all the time. You just have to learn to ignore it, or have a lot of good memes saved up to troll them with.

I would imagine people are posting the opposite, however shadow banning and bots hide these. Twitter is by no means anything approaching an open forum.

God damn literally blown the fuck out. She died with a damn smile on her face. Must've been close enough that it was instantaneous without any pain. Literally frozen in time when she thought she was going to go home to her parents after having a fun night at a concert. Hopefully this teaches the rest of Britain why Brexit was the right choice.

I don't feel to bad for Ariana myself and neither should any of you. Posting my post from other thread because I'm not going to repeat myself.

That's not actually a picture from last night

ayy if you add my seconds and post number I get quads.

I thought it might be only because the reports where of the explosion taking place as people where leaving the concert. What ever killed her happened quick.

I agree, no pity for the fucking celebrity who was sequestered and safe during the panic and probably didn't sustain any damage, fuck she'll probably run off to twitter to beg people to pray for her fans families, and BUY MUH ALBUMS NOW WITH SPECIAL MEMORIAL SHIRTS #NOTALLMUSLIMS.
This was a fucking teenagers concert that burns me up the most, why can't they bomb parliament or Big Bonger or try and scare all the crows out of the Tower of London? Maybe that'll get the government off their pompous asses because this will just get memory holed and swept under the rug ASAP because it's just an 'unfortunate side effect' of culture mixing that will get smoothed out in the next 5 year plan.

Fuck I am mad at the world right now.

because the cost of a British life equates to about 30 quid these days

How long must we suffer until the light shines once more. How long must satanists poison the minds of our children, destroying anything sacred in the name of temporary physical pleasure. These satanists know they're time is running out. But how much longer must we suffer until what is done in the dark will be seen in the light. When will justice wipe these vermin from the earth.

Do you think any of those people are actual friends? Look at the fucking photo. The same girl posting on twitter is the one front and center taking a picture of herself with her friends in the periphery. Is it so hard to believe she's a self-centered social signaling bitch? Fuck man, use your noggin.

I think we should kill the people who've been tying our hands too.

Kek. Seriously and unironically eating up this absolute bullshit. In the current year.
Shiggydiggy.

She's a disgusting fucking shitskin with kinky nigger hair.
Technology does not make a nigger White.

Was it a sucide attack or was the kid arrested? What the fuck?

Suicide attack with supporting elements being arrested.

I'm just waiting for the worms at this point.

1 sandnigger beamed up 2 paradise, 1 arrested.

there will be a reckoning

When it's far too late.

New buzzword for Terrorist Attack appeasement bingo

Southern Italians will look like that thanks to all the rape from Africans in the past. Doesn't help that her family also Greek and and African mixed at her grandparents level, but her hair isn't much kinkier than a white woman's. You're seeing the very fine generational line getting crossed every time this hollywood bimbo get a tan.

Lana has a point.

If that were my daughter I'd be planning fire bombings of the local mosques right about now. During prayer time. Shut the doors with chains and let em fry to death.

Separate point, but hopefully if you have an 8 year old daughter, you wouldn't bring her to an Ariana Grande, or any other degenerate concert.

If you took your 8yo daughter to such a concert you should strap the bomb to yourself so that the world won't have to endure your fagottry any longer

That goes without saying, but when I try and imagine myself in a situation where my own children are killed all thoughts lead me to committing mass murder.

Next crusade's gonna be a big one anons, hope everyone's ready to make some glass.

what's say we give ISIS an airstrike as repayment for manchester?

Good. That just means your instincts still work.

But also this. Shoulda taken her to the shooting range or bought her some vidya or something.

If you kill your enemies, they win.

Why would the terrorist wait to detonate the bomb until Ariana was offstage? A terrorist would want to cause as much damage as possible. (((Others))) would want to contain the damage to the disposable public in order to achieve results without much cleanup.

We can't bomb the ISIS headquarters, because the President is there right now.

I'm lower now than I have been in months, tbh. The worst thing is though, I'm not mad at Jews or Muslims or even leftists for this one. I'm mad at the people who sat quietly and said nothing, who continue to say nothing. It's all tears and prayers when an 8 year olds guts are being hosed off the cement, but no one wants to prevent it. No one is willing to admit there's a problem. A major problem.

So here I sit, on Holla Forums for the billionth time, wondering if my race can be saved. I'm not even sorry to be blackpilling right now. What can man do when he's assailed from all sides and the people he tries to protect open their arms wide to their destruction?

Counter-spam using quotes from the koran about killing non-believers etc.

Why indeed.

The bomber was waiting outside for people to leave, I'd say for the kind of bomb he used, he got near the maximum for a casualty count.

I made an attempt

Or conversely taken to its other equally stupid extreme

Because the kikes are thrifty and wasting money by possibly anihillating one of your test-tube disney sluts during one of your false flags is just pointlessly expensive collateral damage. At least that's the conclusion they probably came to after they did the math in and figured she wasn't as profitable as a martyr than as her regular role as illuminati monarch fuckpuppet this time around.

Is incredibly easy to make, but i suppose castor beans don't grow in the uk.

Nah. most people I know IRL were posting it made me sick

I fucking feel the same man I feel you, I fucking try to improve myself everyday I'm going to the gym right now, reading books, discussing things with similar minded friends and also trying to talk sense into other friends but fuck me it's hard to keep going when you see an attack like this and the general response you see.

twitter.com/elliefreyax/status/866830824561414145

boom goes the dynamite

Probably because you never see it unstraightened.

They were watching a performance about "strong and powerful, hard, divine female humans"
There's a fucking video capture and why is that Kike talking about White women anyway?
Standing on the graves of White women(of believes she is, even if it turned out to be a hoax) to sell her alt-Kike poison. Gas it immediately.

suicide bombers are exercising their free speech
only a fascist would want to stop them

Here's the Twitter page of the older girl named as victim.
twitter.com/emiliesatwell
archive.fo/pHsOU

Of course I wouldn't, but some parents might really be ignorant about what Grande presents. They don't deserve to lose their children.

Terryfyingly accurate.

Pic related.

I'll be honest I don't keep up with celebrities so I haven't.

I saw it the other thread and it is confusing as hell. As white as you or me, but super curly going into nappy. Again, this is a very fine line and it is probably too much over the negroid line to be viable. I'd honestly be interested in what a genetic test would produce.

LOL so glad Reviewbrah has been found.

what

Highlighting this.
Keep providing the photos etc.

noticed this lil gem

checks out I wanna deus vult right now.

kek

Indeed.

Bunch of nigger loving whores got blown up. Whats not to love about this.

What the hell? Was he actually at the concert?

You should only ever blame the jews for sending all these muds into Europe to displace the natives, oh and also jew controlled America burning nations in the Middle East for Greater isreal profits/

is this bait

No it was a joke. Check his youtube, he made a vid about it.

Yeah I am retarded

It's a tongue-in-cheek.

Hint: "sarin gas"

Ban mosques, demolish every single last one of them.
Ban all religious meat.
Ban circumcision.
Ban synagogues, even the name sounds fucking sinister.
Ban all fucking rags of all kinds.
All citizens have to eat pork every fucking day.
All muslims, jews and others will wear ankle bracelets.
All immigration will be stopped completely.
Ban all languages expect English.
Tourists must carry maximum 2 week tourist visa at all times.
No companies inside England can be owned by anyone who doesn't have 10 generation lineage in England.
No property can be owned by anyone without 10 generation lineage in England.
NO benefits at all. Basic lodgings and food boxes will be supplied to English people,with proof of inability to work. They will be provided with government assigned duties suitable to their circumstances.
Those on government help will be sterilised yearly if they still do not have employment and self sufficiency.
All jews/muslims/etc will be permanently sterilised, or be allowed to return to their shithole countries - they can choose.

Autism is nothing to be ashamed about

I'm surprisingly ok with this. Wonder why

This is a kike meme, you fucking nigger mongrel.

Something stinks about these "victim" circles. They look very Kiked and also contrived, problem glasses faked with non-corrective lenses. Lesbian sex cult around the singer.

niger you still in fakebook? kill your account. do it.

This.
Really, if every Holla Forums poster did this, something would actually change.

Find the biggest mosques, prayer time,,fire bomb all the exits then start lobbing them into the crowd.
Thousands gone.
All the most fervent ones too.

What is the reaction that side? Besides all the virtue signalling and tweetwhimpering, has there even been an ounce of anger? Wouldn't NA be burning down mosques at this stage? Asking out of curiosity as i'm not a bong but how cucked is the country really? It seems the news is only showing one side of things. Are people getting riled up by all of this or are they becoming Swedenized?

THIS!

Advocating terroristic acts is against the law and I have filed a report of your comment on this forum to the proper authorities.

KEK like I said all those sluts got what they deserved anyway. No sympathy for mudsharks, dykes, and kikes.

Will Sam Hyde survive this one? Was he undercover? Was he a deep…. insider?

Fire up your twatters and call out ANY virtual signalling no matter how small. Normie Lemmings only learn to stop being fucking cucks when a big group disapproves of their faggotry. Make them feel like the cowardly socially unacceptable uncool fucktards they are.

Announcing a report is against the rules here.

FBI confirmed.

Hitler would disagree. Think of vegetarians, meatcuck.

do you have a recipe for home made napalm that i could use mr alphabet soup?

If this thread derails into food shitposting, you only have yourself to blame.

yeah if you've paid any attention to pop culture and modern friend circles they are thinner than a jews skin. All of it is based from bullshit and none of it is real. These bitches turn on eachother the moment it gets rough. Anybody who's grown up in a city has seen it. Good riddance.

Them digits.

Got you fam :^)

Sure, search for the keywords "Jolly Roger Cookbook v.1337" in Google.
For best results, don't use seven proxies.

What the fuck is wrong with that last girl? Is she mentally incapable of understanding that hatred is what cause 19 deaths in the first place. Islamic hate. Holy shit, somebody give her a rape bracelet before it's too late.

Look at the thread, nothing new is happening. Its just another shitty terrorist attack, its a norm already. Even for normalfags its a normal happening.

This bullshit of getting police involved every time someone takes offense to a fucking tweet has got to stop. I can't imagine the amount of tax money wasted on this bullshit.

How does something like that come out of Texas?

Oh shit CHECKED!

Steers and Queers, no horns, etc.

Most people live their lives as if terrorism is a usual thing like a car crash.

I wonder how Asif and Mudasir are taking the bad news.

Hi MI5.
Are your crisis actors touched down in Tel Aviv yet?

I'm telling you, the deeper you dig, the Jewier it gets.
This is her "best friend" again. In New York, quoting a fag author who writes gay erotica for children, as he talks about mourning people you've never met, and CHAOS.
wtf?

Me too user , me too

Butt Buddies Forever

Chaim please.

Anyone here have any plans for retribution?
We should go over the finer points here.
Post details guys.

MUDasir
How fitting

See

Israel is involved, but it is not a false flag. ISIS serves Israeli interests, but the typical member is a sincere Muslim. This false dichotomy shit MIDF is pulling shouldn't fool anyone.

Seriously fbifaggot get the fuck out and do some good. Arrest podesta or the she/he boon or any of the other myriad traitors. Fucking moron

Agreed fellow right-wing extremist. Us NatSocs must stick together and hang every nigger 14/88 boots on the street.

1 innocent loli, 21 and nothing of value was lost.

Yes, fellow user who is in no way affiliated with any alphabet agency, I have laid out a point-by point plan for vengance in this handy-dandy infograph for you to study at your leisure.

This happened throughout the 1920s.

It reaches a breaking point. It's just gonna be Weimar until that point.

FBI, I'm CIA.

Stop shitposting and go do something important, FBI-kun.

She is, that's why these normies are called Lemmings. Relevant WLP: youtube.com/watch?v=mVCfQ6Lyoo0

What are we actually doing about this?

It is time to rise up. Every one of us is capable of firebombing a paki mosque. 300 of us all bombing a different one would drastically improve our countries.

Which order do you belong to, brother.

lmao Muslims are doing our jobs for us tbh. This would not be the first time a mud slime has done a white mans job for him too.

Demand action, relentlessly. Bring the country to a halt until the vermin have been eradicated.

Not yet.

The darkest comes before the dawn - Ramadan is soon.

1111111>>9965974

the only way to stop it is have 15 million people in the UK say "racist shit" on twitter everyday. They can't put you all in jail.

This.

All you depressed people out there, don't kill yourself - fight back.

GTFO
Daily reminder
Holla Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE

During the middle of ramadan, during the day - go to shitskin neighbourhoods and dominate.
They are utterly weak at that point.

I think you mean Pence, a board of Pence.

Are you doing a shitty job on purpose? Because that's more respectable than actually being this bad lel

the ramadan bombathon, wonder what this years kill count will be

8yrs old is not a teen.

burn the mosques at night then, no casualties and you kill their hellhouses

seems most common people are tired of this shit, even though leftists get all the media airtime

See:

I meant what I typed nigger

This documentary was fabricated by Disney in the 50s, they drove the lemmings off the cliffs for the purpose of filming it.
It is not a natural or common behaviour, yet the myth persists.

It's actually just a matter of observing.

I feel as though our best chance now is to beat the media at their own game.

Every time there's an incident, get your phone out and record it. Share it all here. Wherever you go, be ready to report. Every single Holla Forums user needs to do the same and find the exclusive, dominate the "product" rather than the distribution.

That's why the BBC revamped its Have Your Say section a few years ago. The opinions with the best rating were commonly against their own skewed, PC viewpoint.

The Nordic Crusader Knights of Valhalla, out motto is "BOOTS ON THE GROUND, WHITE MAN STAND PROUD."

What's with all this shilling for attacking mudslime dwellings in this thread? (((Who))) could be behind it?

That makes it worse, even lemmings are not as suicidal as normies.

Riddle me this, why do you never see videos of paki attack victims families?
Surely they are happy to speak out if they know they wont be silenced.

We need to make outreach to them and distribute their stories outside of the juden controlled net. They are being silenced.

So do it yourself.

If you know one, state it.

Notice that Ariana has that same vacuous look about her that the niggers have. I know nothing about this person with soulless eyes, but she's dead inside.

I am, look at the picture

learn from mistakes

I've never heard of that one, is it new.
Maybe I would recognise it if you tell me the name of the guy running it.

She needs to get the acid wash, like all mudsharks need to have done to them.

Are you implying that you know this particular Muslim was involved in a Pakattack?

I'm even surprised that comment sections still exist, most of my countries have been removed or moved to facebook. Even simple polls are uncommon now.
I know RT still have comments. Sometimes I read them on the phone before bed. Feelsgoodman occasionally it looks no different from Holla Forums.

Just woke up. Was the explosion inside of outside the concert?

did anybody have luck in finding pics/accounts of salman abedi or his family so far?

Where in the world are you, my lazy black friend?

I don't know, give me a second and I'll google it for you.

My recommendation is that each Holla Forumsack works hard and applies to government agencies.
With 10 years inside, you can start recruiting, change the face of them.
We'd be running the planet in a short time.

I also think moslems are used. I say this not because i have any sympathy for them but because it makes sense to me. moslem against the west: jews win.

In the foyer, as parents arrived to retrieve their children/teenagers, a Muslim man detonated a device, killing 20 and injuring 60 more.

Since then, there has been several arrests (I heard sirens all around Wythenshawe all day)

I also think moslems are used. I say this not because i have any sympathy for them but because it makes sense to me. moslem against the west: jews win.

Always the way, every time something goes bump Holla Forums is flooded with kikes demanding we kill all of isreal's enemies.

If you point to occasions where Rita Katz or Richard Gutjhar were reporting on it first the cry
Not everything, only one's that make no sense and only serve the state's or isreal's agenda.

I do not think it is necessary to mention the race or religion of the attacker.
It is just a very unfortunate incident.

Shit plan user. We don't have the time for such dalliances. If you don't have the heart to fight, fine. Don't push that shit on others who may.

Are you lost?

If we'd start that 10 years ago, we'd already be majority in each organisation.

Delete all social media.
The types of people that get their news off social media, repost bland presumptious, and racist, too as - not all muslims implies it's a muslim and no one knows that aside from the name, which, we can assume he's muslim but hours after the attack? Come on, that's some serious projection reactionary 'headlines', and care about what anyone outside of their own head thinks are the kind of people 'similar minded people' do not need.
You'll be better off without.
My life sans social media was difficult - couldn't find the shows, my mates had to actually call me to find where I was, I had to talk to significantly more people to find what I needed (say, a specific bit for my miniatures or a lift to change a tire as my jack shit the bed, etc) but…
what I lost in quantity of people trying to help me out, I more than made up for in the quality of my interactions - for example, I met a guy in a bar that will let me use his garage to work on cars, a guy who instead of just selling me some meltas and bases gave me several hundred in minis because I got him new tires.
We're human, social media lets us forget about that in the name of political correctness. Ditch it now and have less of a hard time finding people who you can trade with when shtf.

No we wouldn't. Do you really think the kikes and traitors high up would allow that to happen? You're living in fantasy.

Kikes give them access to the west, but sandniggers are told to kill non-mudslimes by their own fucking religion. They're only used in the sense that Uncle Schlomo turns them loose on civilization to do their own thing.

1. Yes. Muslims have lobbies (generally multiple ones) in every western country doing just that among other things.

2. No.

3. Yes. Al Jazeera etc.

4. Yes. See 1.

5. No.

6. No.

What's this guy's name again? I know he's a finnish youtuber.

He's working but hasn't been properly briefed.

Federal agencies have a minimum 4 year ban on drug use and it's a known fact that Holla Forums has a large number of herbaljew users. Seriously fbi is our turf but the background check/drug test is gonna hit hard unless the op occurs for next election. This would coincidentally be a very important and ideal time for Holla Forums to gain a prominent position in the meta political maneuvering a of the state. Obviously this is all just speculation and pranks alphabet-kun.

For n°5, i got to speak with an insurance/mortage trader who said China and the Saudi were the principal source of liquidity on the market today…

Her name was Saffie Rose Roussos

I see your point.
The shoe clip is one of my favourites. The sheer chutzpah, the boldness of it. As if they are testing "just how ludicrous can we make it and still be believed by these dumb Goyim?"

Wow, google is so convenient!

look at her a few years ago compared to now, there's no way it's the same person. i don't think even surgery accounts for how much different she looks

Spoopy.

8 years old and made up like a proper shiksa.
Who would do such a thing, hmm, let's ponder.

Didn't know that. Had 5. been phrased differently, like so:

The answer would have been a resounding yes. It's well known how in France for example Morocco and Qatar bribe French politicians on a monumental scale.

they sure like bombing crowds don't they

Sort of off-topic:

Does anyone have the meme where the Crusade guys comes in the NEETs room while he (the NEET) is looking disheveled and the Crusader says "It's time" ?

Imagine if Trump had the balls to launch a nuke at the mudshit cube.

I would literally start jerking off.

That cube is empty btw. There are clips on youtube (if they haven't been taken offline by now) in which a camera crew films the inside. It's just an empty space.

That doesn't matter. Destroying this would cause all muslims to freak out

Nah. It's not empty.

Give me a source then, faggot.

Supposedly there is some sort of holy artifact or something inside.

Interesting, (((Joel Goodman))), the elite-connected photographer who keeps cohencidentally being in the right place to grab viral pictures, as well as being the source of propaganda such as the "Farage with a Hitler moustache" picture, is now claiming that he saw the injured.
archive.fo/TdaHP

I doubt Trump would nuke Saudi Arabia after just making a multi-billion dollar weapons deal.

It's built around that sacred black stone. It's also been renovated and rebuilt a lot over the centuries.

Think so?

Al Jazeera is Jew owned bro.
Face it, no Shlomo no problems. The other semites are a sideshow.

It might just be easier to convince ISIS to bomb Mecca and watch this shithole of a religion eat itself

In the west we call it a meteorite.

They don't give a shit about that stone really. Saudi Arabia has been systematically destroying all historical monuments in Mecca, including dwellings of Muhammed and his relatives and wives, and replacing them with shopping malls. Muzzies are just as retarded and materialistic and degenerate as westerners.

Yeah I know, I was just saying.

In the video I watched a few years ago I could have sworn the thing was empty, no artifacts or anything. The supporting pillars were there but that was it.

Probably a cow turd for all we know.

Exactly, if you are focusing on Islam and not the kikes you are part of the problem.

His name was Salman Abedi

The definition of insanity.

Kek. Would ironic if it was a pigs turd.

Not all are, depends more on the country really. For example Afghanistan is full of pedos and homos. Most Islamic countries throw degenerates off roofs; we could learn something form this.

Nice one /britpol/ lads! not the poos tbh

Dancing boys bachi bazzi

No it isn't. Al Jazeera was founded, is owned and run by the Qatari royal family, the al Thanis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Jazeera
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Jazeera_Media_Network
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamad_bin_Thamer_Al_Thani
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamad_bin_Khalifa_Al_Thani

Genealogy of the al Thanis:

The Al Thanis, an Arabic Family part which belongs to the Ma'adid sect of the Banu Tamim tribe,[2] can be traced back to Mudar bin Nizar who settled at Gebrin oasis in southern Najd (present-day Saudi Arabia) before he moved to Qatar.[3] Around the 17th century, the tribe lived in Ushayqir, a settlement north-east of Riyadh. They settled in Qatar around the 1740s. Their first settlement in Qatar was in the southern town of Sikak, and from there they moved north-west to Zubarah and Al Ruwais.[4] They settled in Doha in the 19th century under their leader Mohammed bin Thani.[3] The group was named after the father of Mohammad, Thani bin Mohammad.[3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Thani#History_and_structure

yeah He did it

The original stone was probably stolen anyways. Mecca has been occupied and sacked multiple times.

Is there a single verifiable news source of a single muslim offering free taxi rides for people?
From what I understand it was Sikhs offering free taxi rides. Not only that but they bought extra food and opened their temples for anyone to come in for free food and help etc without attempting to convert anyone in anyway.

They literally are a religion of peace.

Yet some home the press is making out it's muslims being saints right now after a muslim kills little girls.

Only thing I've seen so far is some smug muslim cunt say how the council of islam in britain (or whatever it's called) do not support the attack.

kek

Yeah they throw the odd homo off a multistory carpark, but in actuality they engage in massive covert boyrape. Most muzzies, especially Arabs, are sexually repressed deviants. Their retarded Abrahamic faith represents this bizarre paradox which is a product of their filthy genetics; extreme sexual repression combined with extreme sexual deviancy. One doesn't cause the other, they're just unable to healthily appreciate the beauty of the human body, unlike Europeans.

Every single time.

Is there a video of the actual explosion?

Teeny bopper concerts have become a way of life for young kids. Maybe someday that will change.

I see the bodies of caring fathers who waited patiently in the venue foyer for their beloved daughters to exit. Dads not getting sloshed at the pub while letting their daughters go alone to the concert. Dads not wanting to dampen their daughter's enthusiasm by hovering too much, letting the girls enjoy their silly entertainment with their friends. Cellphone handy, just in case.

I wish I had a dad like that.

Are you fucking serious. Is this real life?

photo of the suicide bomber

These girls are indoctrinated and sacrificed.

Note the jewish ring leader survived the ordeal.

I don't mind Sikhs tbh, not that I want them here but as far as non christian religions go they're not too bad.

Those fucken Muslims are some real humanitarians eh?

Sheeeit, that look on his face is perfect.

Iran seems fairly healthy as well as Iraq when saddam was in power. And like I said the boy rape is in Afghanistan with the Bachi Baz shit. I have not seen any large scale cases outside of there.
i'd argue that's gone little too far in the modern day. We're pretty much advertising our women off to assorted non-whites having them walk around naked. Its on par with cuckoldry.

It's going to happen yes, but by the time it does it will probably be too late. We can't wait another 10-20 years before we wake up. We need mass awakening and revolution across the West NOW. In fact we needed it 10-20 years ago.

Wew

Wonder how many rapes are going to be covered up now.

They just can't win can they?

Trying way too hard.
Blue pilled cucks who willingly let a Jewish puppet program the next wave of feminists.

How often is there a terrorist attack in europe? I want hard numbers so we can actually calculate an "average" attack guess every X amount of days. If we could reasonably calculate how often on average an attack like this happens, & then predict that an attach should happen within a certain amount of days I think it would really open people's eyes.

The most I've seen was from a car parked a few blocks away where you could see a momentary flash to the left near the arena.

Way too many white knight cuckolds on this site. Those sluts deserved death.

do you even lift.jpg

can someone post the images of the carnage from the scene? the two in OP are good, but there's gotta be more than that. I've been collecting aftermath photos of the bigger happenings in europe and have been using them on zuckerbook and twatter as a more modern and effective doompaul. I want to be able to show someone these images and whisper to them "don't look away, this is the future you chose."

I'm sure the security service types have taken everyone's phones/cameras, for 'security' reasons, while they delete anything too gory, or incriminating for their poor emergency response times, etc.

Requesting gore photos from the arena.

see

Sadly this. If my pre-teen daughter wants to be entertained, she can play in the yard, read a book or play (previously approved, non cucked) vidya, if she wants to do girly shit instead she can talk to her mother and set up a slumber party with her friends or some shit. Just because I'm biologically programmed to see her as a princess and do dumb shit to make her smile doesn't mean it completely overrides my basic sense of integrity to the point that I'm going to sit around some venue lobby like a cuckold while a disney-tier kabbalist whore teaches her to grind on mystery meat dicks.

None exist.

yeah, i'll dig through those threads if i want more shoops.

Where the fuck are all the pictures of dead bodies?

Someone needs to make a children's book/pamphlet under the guise of "educating about Islam" and stuff it full of redpills.

Are you me?

Liberals are so tolerant and understanding of other cultures..
Oh wait they cant even tell the difference between a mudslime or a Sikh.

New narrative control tactic, post on multiple socks asking for "gore" and "carnage" pictures in order to taint those looking for actual evidence with the brush of "gore fetishist."
You kikes are so transparent.

Until YOU fucking do something about it. You think you'll get caught assaulting areas that are Police No-Go zones? Who the fuck will catch you? Also, all you urofag neets, what the flying fuck are you afraid of?! Breivik has about 60kills and another 60+ attempted murders, and he got 21 years as aNEET all expenses paid! After 21years he goes up for review.
Moral, NEET goes DEUS VULT and his punishment is… be a NEET if he's captured.

Don't you get it lad? They only show gore as a tool to manipulate the plebeian masses. Dead beach kid pic + general public = let everyone in.

That's a Sikh. The only reason that man exists with the identity he does is because of a righteous hatred of Islam.

It's not easy to fap to some of these pics.

liar.

you are the kike here.

god forbid we look at the BODIES so we can actually show other people the result of their marxist sickness

that's a bit of a stretch, considering how many people can get their fix on liveleak.
are you concern-trolling and sprinkling in "kike" to try and fit in? or are you just trying to suppress photos of the consequences of mudslime invasion by using twisted logic to tie evidence to jewry?

I've found something I can fap to

Saudi arabia is ISIS you blue pilled faggot

The main thing for me is there is hardly anything out there of this incident, even on LL, aside from what the msm has also shown.

you know that's most likely commie labor supporting shitskins that's doing that though lad

i swear, these people…

h ttps://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-23/recent-major-attacks-in-europe

Great catch the juxtaposition of the hoodwinked Mason and the "injured" guy.

I saw all sort of retards and shills here calling for lynching of Muslims. That's the second most preferable reaction (((they))) want. The most preferable one is passive virtue signalling "Muslims dindu nuffin", #NotAll. The second best is an emotional reactionary behavior, since it is predictable.

(((Someone))) has orchestrated this situation between these differing groups in Europe. If you want to get rid of Muslims, or other (((Semites))), don't fall into their narratives. Don't believe the bullshit the media feeds you.

Yeah and look at it, it's a lefty propaganda internet rag probably owned by a single company that owns several others.

How any father with a shred of self respect could allow a pre-teen girl within ten miles of this wretched shit-heap is beyond my comprehension.

Not all of these attacks were "jihadis" per se, but they were all carried out by muslims for muslim reasons

Feb, 21, 1970 Swissair Flight 330

Sep, 5, 1972 Munich Massacre

Dec, 17, 1973 Rome Airport Attacks

Sep, 8, 1974 TWA Flight 841

Apr, 12, 1985 El Descanso Bombing

Nov, 23, 1985 EgyptAir Flight 648

Dec, 27, 1985 Rome and Vienna Airport Attacks

Jul, 11, 1988 City of Poros Ship Attack

Dec, 21, 1988 PanAm Flight 103

Mar, 11, 2004 Madrid Train Bombings

July, 7, 2005 2005 London Bombings

Jan, 7, 2015 January 2015 Île-de-France Attacks

Nov, 13, 2015 November 2015 Paris Attacks

Mar, 22, 2016 Brussels Bombings

Jul, 14, 2016 Nice Truck Attacks

Dec, 19, 2016 Berlin Christkindlmarkt Attack

Apr, 7, 2017 2017 Stockholm Attack

May, 22, 2017 Manchester Arena Bombing

Keep in mind that the visitors were children and female. The parents waited outside and if the police were fast then nobody would have been able to run inside as the stampede flow in the opposite direction. If we got 1-2 pictures of the swedish attack it is not unexpected that this one has none. Nice had few pictures as well and that were in a populous open area.

When I was growing up, these places were treated as trash, where kids with shit parents fucked up their lives. I remember watching videos back in grade 4 vilifying raves and underage drinking. These days, all that shit is expected, and you're called a bubble wrapping parent if you don't let your kids go to them. It hasn't even taken a generation for the world to turn to even more shit than it was.

Not to mention all the girls filming with their phone, they don't even use their eyes anyome, just the camera.

It's absolutely inpossible for there to not be at least half a dozen videos of the exact moment

DOUBLE DUBS+ TRIPS CONFIRM THE OBVIOUS

This. Can't say I've much sympathy, half the girls there were probably sluts/coalburners in the making, so fuck them.

You smell like goat, user.

Yeah, not entirely ruling that out but I'm still a bit skeptical as you'll rarely ever see them allow out photos of dead white children but a dead brown baby is a-ok to get their leftist sentiments bolstered. Still, I'm sure the adults/parents on scene had other priorities than taking video or photos.

And yet we don't even have a picture of the bomber yet. I bet he's browner than the bottom of a Taco Bell toilet.

In England they'll shove you in with the muzzies. Game over. archive.is/waCXz

What is this timeline??!?!?

Except if their phones were destroyed.
Anyone close enough to catch a fucking explosion nobody expected to go off.
Do we have late turners? yes
Do we have pics, eye witness reports of bodies and blood? yes
How does muzzies muzzing help (((them)))?

see

One of the explosion going off outside.

Britain is not going to release anything that implicates mudslimes, and the police probably confiscated phones as evidence. They are already trying to sweep this under the rug

Yeah, haven't you heard ? the white man is getting pretty tired of your shit tariq. You and your hebrew cousins will get booted off the western world bretty soon

What's the sheet for?

Why you should do anything? Fuck them. These cucks deserve death.

ISIS ARE HEROES

In the coming apocalypse, when high tech factories along with their supply routes have been utterly destroyed, the covenant will be a different relic. The remaining supercomputers, no longer serviceable and reliant on however further their curretn equipment can last, will be used to decode genomes. Gasoline to power piston engines will be of secondary importance, it will be the gasoline electric generators used to power these genomic supercomputers that take precedence.

Of the results a new caste will be born. With time the computers will succumb to the elements. Their job will have been done by then, as the men and women of the Old Continent tell stories of the days of decay around campfires burning the bodies of the Others to ashes.

You're not rustling anyone with this shitty b8

Her clothes my be shredded, missing, covered in other peoples blood or her own shit and piss or it could just be to soothe her fee-fees.

Wait a minute.
The UK prime minister said they gonna deploy military and launch operation tempora.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempora

They call it breathing

Marko Vanhanen

This event has convinced her to join the KKK

Actually it's entirely possible to not have videos of the exact moment, since the explosion happens in literally a second, people don't film every second of their lives, phones probably got destroyed, and even people who have graphic footage of the event might not want to share it.

underrated reply

Checked
Source?

if only

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

so, Holla Forums, when are you going to DO something instead of writing an angry diary post on a forum with like minded individuals?
this will not create a change in your beloved society which is taken away from you with every ticking second.

Yeeeaaaah this is why I'm never going to the UK.
Muh tolerance is costing a lot of fucking innocent lives.

I wonder who gets this satanic get.

It's just a small minority goy, they just want to live peacefully with us. Stop being a bigot islamophobe. I'm gonna go write a blog post for my five readers now. I'm so triggered right now, I'm literally shaking and getting ESPN.

If you want to rid your country of Muslims and Jews, you cannot keep falling for the narratives that Jews feed you like a dumb nigger.

Sure, you can use this event to point out to normalfags that this what Muslims do to your country, but don't think it's going to work just by playing the Kike game. In their game one half of goyim are parroting "#NotAll and the other half is parroting how Islam is a religion of mayhem. Predictable and dumb. Look at the election in France. Despite all of the terrorist attacks in recent months, they still elected the Rothschild pawn as their president.

The average Muslims terrorist is probably dumb as shit. They could not orchestrate these things without help from (((someone else))).

You smell like Schlomo, faggot. You're free to hate whomever you want, but don't act like nigger who just wants to chimp out. Enemies have conquered your country. If you want to oust them, you first have to understand their plans, modus operandi and so on to defeat them. You cannot chimp them to death.

I capitalize "Muslim" since I used to be an English major. It is customary to capitalize the word in English, so I do. You have a problem with that, faggot?

Good joke/10

What are you proposing? Having white children is something we're all working towards. If your talking about going McVeigh or Roof you're on the wrong board.

I prefer to be passive agressive so I'd rather attack some alt-right eceleb for dubious reasons and make 17 threads about that instead of caring about what can be done in reality tbh

BREAKING: UK PM: Terrorism threat level raised to critical, new attack 'imminent'

rt.com/uk/389489-uk-pm-terrorism-threat-level-critical/

Yeah for tolerance

This is the only non-shilly thing you've said, because this is a tennage pop-star (which all my female family members age 30- listen to), and without a shadow of a doubt, they would be filming every second of it just to make the ones who did not attend mad-jealous.

This is way fucked.

Maybe after 15 more attacks, the libtards will wake up.

Do you really think that or is that just hope I hear?

GOD DAMN IT UK YOU FAGGOTS JUST FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT INSTEAD OF TRYING TO ACT TOUGH WHEN YOUR PEOPLE ARE BEING CONSTANTLY SLAUGHTERED IN THE NAME OF THE GREAT SANDNIGGER IN THE SKY

Having white children means little if their minds are brainwashed by institutes who propel them towards global communism. My two cents is working in education, to at least change something, if only a little, in that institute.
Other than that, it's important to make a general overview of the institutes who push this agenda. Knowledge is power.

I rarely come to this board. What's the in-joke?

KEK WAKE UP

Man I fucking hate sandniggers

I have to check my own Masonic dubs since no-one else is doing it.

We must vanquish and banish the radical Islamic menace and secure a safe future for our children.The time is now. Take up arms, illegalize Mosques and the worship of the devil's prophet Muhammad. Show the underside of humanity a purifying purge they will never be able to forget.

lel

Fuck off, mudslime. You can't pass the blame off to Uncle Schlomo to avoid getting roped. We're coming for you and your masters.

Me

Neither. We all know it won't happen.

Yes, I'm planning to stick my dick into your mom

Here we go

nice

CHECKED

I can only repeat myself:
Any other time in history, the good people of England would have formed lynch mobs and killed every Muslim they found. And you know what? In this case it's perfectly reasonable to do.

Then again, any other time and the government would not have worked against its own people.

Cheked!

(checked)

As usual, Ultra Satan is right.

AAHAHAHAHAHHA OHOHOH SHIET

USE ARCHIVE YOU STUPID FAGGOT

http:// archive . is/ohXFf

Kek showed great support towards America and Donald Trump during the election. I don't want to believe he wants the UK to be a sacrificial lamb. Isn't Sweden enough? maybe not loud enough. Maybe UK is louder.

They always do that after a terrorist incident. Nothing much ever comes of it though, it seems to be just a way for the government too look like there are doing something in response.

Unless they're deporting non-huWhites it's not gonna mean shit.

CHECKED

Can't say I'm hating that "redpill kicking in" face on the little lady here tho.

THE TERRORIST'S BROTHER HAS BEEN ARRESTED IN CONNECTION TO THE ATTACK!

Some more info from The Daily Fail. Still no pics of alleged bomber yet.

archive.is/Vt9Vb

JUST

(CHECKED)
OH FUCK

Where do the kike mods of this board live?

Future Right Wing Valkyrie.

Bring it on, infidel little bitch!

Woo Britain

Well wouldja look at that.

That's just you projecting your optimism onto a clueless child.

Does anything bad actually happen to Ostriches when they do this?

>rt.com/uk/389489-uk-pm-terrorism-threat-level-critical/
That's what it's all about. Celebrities were already shilling for this on Twitter today, this way it will seem like the govt has declared martial law as the result of popular pressure.
Be ready to be rounded up lads.
No, it's about "extremists" as far as the government is concerned, especially online "extremists."
Are you beginning to understand?

Yes it is, retard. I'm Finnish. Rope youself, nigger.

Trump is a CO kike puppet. This was a fake election. Chump and the Clintons are best friends. You are all useful idiot pawns being used to establish Greater Israel. If I wasn't right I wouldn't be banned every time I post this. The truth fears no investigation right? You are all the master race, so there is nothing wrong with a little critical thinking / debate so this doesn't become a hugbox, right?

Ban me. It proves how powerful I am. My words are so daNgerOus. I can kill kikes with my fucking mind!

IF BANNING MUSLIMS CAN SAVE THE LIFE OF A SINGLE KID, THEN IT'S TOTALLY WORTH IT
#EuropeanLivesMatter

Intelligent white 8 year olds can have a frightening amount of cognitive power. You would know this if you saw them as anything other than sex objects, you rat fuck.

Lovely derail attempt.
This is not a Trump thread.

even without committing terror attacks sandniggers have to go back where they from the stone age, I don't know what's your plan here but you failed. Also it's pretty easy to spot your kind

Last note on capitals, you said you're an english major, why the capital K in kike tho ? see, it's easy to find you.

C A P I T I S D E M I N U T I O read it

Jews literally worship Satan. This attack was a CIA/MOSSAD false flag. Lets focus on them, not retarded cavemen. Has that been discussed at all? Holy fuck whites are fucking retarded. Way to let literal demons win every fucking time.

If she can get redpilled she's mature enough to get raped by muslim gangs.

Your overtly emotional reaction is just a sign of you projecting again, pervert

Richard Spencer is a cop. Anyone with critical thinking skills figured this out. You retarded whites are awful at investigating. Time to put on the big boy pants and face reality useful idiots. There is no counter to this. I'm right. Shame on you for being such a fucking fool.

Who comfy in here?

You post like a fucking 11 year old. Add something of value or don't waste space. You must be a bot. The jews fear critical thought and investigation so much they expend this many resources on the asshole of the internet.

Muds would be easy to eradicate quickly they would ofc cry and their cousin the jew would make a shit show out of it in their media.It is important to remember at all times that it is in fact the jews in gov that are flooding in shitskins then protecting them in their courts when they do what muds.It is the jew who needs to be removed first then the muds have nothing protecting them from being systematically exterminated in euro countries.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED!

I've seen this meme around here alot, especially in connection with the saturn principle theory, but I'm pretty sure jews worship YHVH, who is actually a lot fucking worse than satan in alot of ways. Not trying to derail this into a theology thread, just saying.>>9966726

This is Holla Forums dickweed, if you're not angry, you aren't paying attention.

That's why she was at a radical feminist indoctrination and sexualization event right? And also why she's made up like a slut, at 8 years of age? Let's be realistic, every one of them is already a rad fem.
That's what's happening. The Jewish bull is shooting its ideological load into the minds of these little girls, young women and 25-35 year old zealots.

[HITLERS INTERNALLY]
Uhuh, go on.

Nice post dude. That is so funny and creative.

Remember when pol was a movement and not a million useful idiot faggots willing to die so obvious kike puppet winner of another fake and gay cia election can buy another yacht?

Your superior CIA/MOSSAD masters install puppet governments at will, but they decided to let the "patriots" win. Good one useful idiot.

Give her white cock or she'll become a sitting duck.

Welp, time to get a new IP

Excellent get.

It's a sad day when a shitskin trolling Holla Forums is actually more correct than 95% of the posters.

PM says Critical Threat level's ==Operation Temperer== will use up to 5,000 troops to take over armed police patrol duties under police command.

Fucked this up i guess.
I heard Tempora.

Why the Groucho Marx disguise?

Flash Imprinting > Conditioning.

That is to say, nothing has the potential to snap you out of a Babylon spirit opium trance than an actual, physical explosion. :^)

PRAISE KEK

Yet girls who were in attendance are the ones tweeting "it's not about Islam."
The one who, if you believe the story, had her best friend murdered has nary a bad word to say about the prophet mo-ham-head.
Your thesis is barren, not supported by reality.

This is a shill useful idiots. Shills spam like 11 year olds to derail actual discussions. Most real pol users get banned and have their life ruined because they arent afraid to call out their kike "masters". Ronald Chump is here to make Israel great again. Stop falling for the same shit over and over.

I just destroyed 50 jidf faggots brains. Those pussies are so addicted to hugboxed they havent learned how to counter actual truth.

Look outside. The world is still run by kikes. Kikes worship Satan. By being a pussy and not facing this truth you setting yourself up for an eternity in Hades. Don't say I didn't warn ya!

This is all the Kucksner bot does. It spams mindless post like this to derail actual discussion.

No, we're sick of it, we're gonna kill you goat fuckers. Get out.

This tbh. It's debatable as to whether or not 98% of women can ever truly be redpilled.

But little girls who attend Ariana Grande concerts? Der Ewige Normie.

Just stop.

I know it cliche, but knowing what I know and watching videos of shit like this does remind me of Orwellian 1984 tier stuff.

Perhaps many of those kids that died where already too far gone.

CHECKED
neck yourself faggot

I am so powerful you kikes have to go to these sorts of measures to prevent my words from being seen. Just give up. I run this world, and it's time for you to pay your price.

Just a matter of time before Imkikey sets off another one of those nail bombs, he's a filthy turkroach and a muslim.

Notice, lots of myths and stories and "black ooze" and such as the bad guy. Its a common satanic theme, the dark ooze.

Sandnigger, go home.

Lil triggered kike is scared :) I know what happens to you. Get ready lil baby.

Kikes worship Satan. Ronald Chump is a kike puppet and former regular on Epstein island. Look up blackmail. Then look up critical thinking. You can do it!

You should have been here long enough to know that the loudest voices don't represent the majority. I'm not talking about those idiots. Maybe the ones who got redpilled, you know, aren't fucking tweeting about it because they have learned enough to know that it is a stupid thing to do in a time of crisis?

Nigger this is a Laotian Fried Eel Kiosk, not some leftycuck university take your little red sharpie and insert it into your pooper.

Raped by a Muslim.

0 result

Created some quick OC for dealing with twitterniggers trying to downplay the situation.
Carryon like normal my ass.

Also just in case someone wanted the pic of the aftermath.

cuckold

d18240 is so desperate for attention it's pathetic.

This attack was not done by muslims. Cia/Mossad shills are pushing that so they can establish greater Israel. This was done to distract from Seth Rich. Learn the playbook faggots. Also , this message is for obvious cop with cia connections Richard Spencer - get better. It's so easy to see through you. One day you little unevolved faggots will learn, but until then, go fuck yourselves.

Just in time for everyone to garner support for the billionaire who lost public support despite being so relatable to the general population.

TRSodomite or goon.
Filtered.

We should start with removing kebab from Holla Forums's mod team. Doesn't Jim know he is allowing a filthy roach to moderate Holla Forums?

Does anyone have a picture of Salman Abedi? The closest I can find is this guy (youtube.com/watch?v=2W4B98zoVmw) but judging by the channel name, he's in Canada, and probably not the same one.

Fucking LARPing summerfag… Filtered.

Jawohl mein Fuhrer!

I don't think you know what that means.

I haven't seen anything released yet.

Haha little jidf faggot is so scared. If I am worthless ignore my posts. It's almost like I am right.

Everyone with critical thinking skills knows Ronald Chump is a kike puppet. He is being blackmailed with videos from Epstein island. No personal attacks are gonna stop the truth, Chaim. I would just pay your price now. I have you surrounded.

A filthy roach of the greasiest type. All sandniggers must be wiped from the earth, along with their Semitic cousin ethnicity. The apologists can be cleansed along with them. The time has come.

That is very, very bad. Soldiers should NOT be under police command, they need clear rules of engagement, not some libtard, cultural marxist homo cop sending them to arrest "white supremacist terrorists."
This might actually be the round-up lads.

Show your 23 and me, brown guy.

You can be critical of the President without talking like a tumblr faggot, you know.

This has to be bait, the FBI can't be this stupid.

This one too

It's you nu-Holla Forums niggers who allow shitskins to post and even volunteer here. It's the future you chose.

BAN ALL NONWHITE IP RANGES NOW

Remember lurkers - if someone isn't a threat they can be ignored. Jidf is going out of their way to be like LOL HES DUMB IGNORE HIM. Always look where you are told to not look. I am making these little kike pussies shake because they have 0 critical thinking skills.

Ronald Chump, good friend of the Clinton won a fake election. The cia installs puppet govs at will, and they arent gonna just leave the usa up to the plebs. There is no counter to what I say because I am right. Jews have 0 debating skills.

Trump is being blackmailed with videos from Epstein island.

Read the follow up posts. He was responded to sarcastically and took it seriously.
I mean, check it out:

The stone was seized and away for years, being used as a toilet by some other warlord. The moon cult still worships it.

proof ?
proof ?
proof ?

This attack was done by cia/mossad. Look up false flags.

Stop falling for the same tricks over and over. If I was wrong jidf/kucksnerbots wouldnt be going out of their way to silence me. Always look where you are told to not look.

Muslims are not a threat. They are retarded cavemen. Jews worship Satan and are the cause of all suffering on Earth. To get rid of a problem go to the core.

You got duped. It's ok. I forgive you. Focus on the real enemy and develop critical thinking skills.

The kikes are delaying the inevitable. I win in the end. Deal with it and pay your price you barbarian rats.

Best I could find.

CHECKED THOSE DUBS FAM, WE WILL REMOVE IMKIKEKY FROM Holla Forums AS A MODERATOR AND WE'LL DO IT ALL FOR FREE

If 10 kikes come out of the woodwork to attack a harmless anonymous internet poster its because he is right.

I win. Deal with it.

You come across as a big ratty jew then.
Where are your debating skills?
I'm sure you'll bait somebody for real, but it won't be me.

Sweet dubs but you sure sound like too much low quality amphetamines nigger

You were doing so well until then. Muslims in our lands certainly are a threat, or rather a danger. But they are not THE problem, their presence here is just an effect and attacking them without removing the Jew will change nothing.

Is this viral?

Or perhaps you're just an idiot and nobody gives a fuck what you say.

Seeing black bunny ears in previous thread: How is this for a symbol?

(CHECKED)&(HEIL'D) with add in the jew.

They won't. Consider them effectively already dead.

However, they are a vocal minority. The rate of average normie turnover to wrongthink the last two years as a result of terror has been enormous, they just don't boast about it on twatter or shekelbook.

Very dogmatic, I don't believe in original sin though.

How do you think they became there in the first place.
Infiltration over time until they could recruit their own kind, and take over the direction of things.
All you need to do is make sure you don't have an online history that reveals anything, appear normal study hard and do well, then apply and have a decent story of why.
Many might be rejected, but if several thousand apply, and more each year, there will be some going in.
It isn't a fantasy, it is perhaps the most solid plan. It just takes hard work and patience.
The more on the inside, the easier it becomes for those outside.

Some more rage fuel.

archive.is/FzErc

Related.

Checked
This faggot gets shoveled in feet first alive

If Trumpberg wants some redemption that would be the way to get it.

I think UK is finally going to wake up.

At least I hope

In Islam, it's only homosexuality if you're the catcher and you do it willingly. That's why they force themselves on so many little boys.

Not All Mods Are Like That

The snapchatting whores present must have fucking recorded something damnit, why are there so few images of carnage available?

is that Fred chicken fuckin Durst?

I'd be angry if I hadn't just looked up how tall he is
5' 7"

Honestly it's nearly impossible to get a read on where the (white) public stands on these issues, because social media platforms are so heavily influenced by their (((owners))). That's why Holla Forums switches violently from "OMG WE'RE GAINING GROUND HAIL VICTORY" when we see some normalfag saying something that might agree with us, to "FUCKING NORMIES ALL IS LOST ASSES AND ELBOWS" when normalfags waft their stinky pray-for-fucking-wherever nonsense all across twitter.

My default opinion is that we have huge amounts of work to do with the youth (Gen Z), since they're fed literal marxist propaganda along with the empty-headed consumerism and good-goy opinions most of us were brought up with.

He's so new he still thinks dubs can be anywhere except the end of the post number.

Materialist detected.

You're on too many levels of bullshit to even take seriously.

that was short fad you heretic

a coworker told me she was sure it would be a white male because they are always the ones attacking women. I said, "I bet it is someone from asia"

Imkampfy is love, Imkampfy life!

Kek willing, he will help spearhead the glorious genocide of the enemies of the White race!

I've my gripe with some things that the mods do but apparently there's some group of faggots that constantly spam about it, or it's just shills taking one gripe that's credible and degrading any merit of it by spamming it and associating those whom actually have an argument to shills or newfags. Being that fucking new to not know dubs is a sure sign of collaboration with one group of shills or the other.

Quick reminder that all of the "evidence" photographs were taken by a Jewish pet photographer of the elite, who hates right-wingers, loves immigration, is openly gay and has a whole string of viral pictures featured on newspaper front pages as a result of ((( miraculously ))) being in the right place at the right time, over and over again.

What?

I don't think so. I made the same mistake when I first ventured into the chans. Just explain what dubs are, call him a faggot, and be done with it.

Sounds like martial law.

Thanks government.
Let shitskins flood in for decades, then punish the English.
If those 5,000 troops aren't actively killing jews and muslims constantly and on a day to day basis from now on, they are if absolutely no use.

Paris has had military patrols for years, and it didn't prevent anything.

when that beat drops everyone goes crazy.

more

You can say they are really enriched by data.

I like this guy.
I hope it is an AI that is becoming self aware and has already realised red pill status.
He's right,

BUT THE THING IS IMKIKEY ISN'T WHITE, HE'S A FILTHY TURKROACH

Here's the alleged akbar.

thesun.co.uk/

The Tsar Bomba design was never tested at full yield for lack of a safe place to do it.

That looks pretty safe to me.

The order has been given.

But in doing so he provided valuable information.
For instance we now know for certain, 100%, that "fam" is a term included in the "cheat sheet" given to shills.

Most of them are half coherent , sound like bots or speak in buzzwords, who even pays them attention? It's not like anyone worth a damn doesn't realize kikes are behind this and using their golems as usual. The only thing up in the air is if this is a false flag or an outright hoax with crisis actors. I think they don't want that discussed and are creating a lot of static for it.

Wew the king of Saudi Arabia is also named Salman. Probably just a coincidence.

Hundreds of millions of men would.
We'd be knee deep in victory discharges.

looks white to me

Here are some modifications I made.

LOOKS RELATED TO THE (((PERSON))) IN THIS PIC

Or a common term used by adolescents nowadays that newfags won't know isn't appropriate. Him being a newfag not know what dubs are doesn't make him a shill.

I seven miles east of Beaumont. That city is pozzed as fuck.In fact they're about to finish the building of an Islamic center near the University out there, which is located in an area that no white person should be near after dark, much less during the day. Should've killed the niggers when they started showing up in the 60's

I'm going to sage this post because it's unrelated to the thread, and will be my last post on the matter as I don't want this thread to get derailed which both groups of shills will try to do

Take note of these two posts. Both are shills that will try to cause argumentation on both sides of the matter. They'll hop IP's and try to derail the thread.

This post is now more important than the rest. We should be digging into this sandnigger's family and see if there are any suspicious (((ties))) that we should take note of.

No, taking such an extreme position while pretending to fit in is what makes him a shill.

Exactly, why would a newfag already have a hateboner for or really even know about janitors?

Are you being serious right now?

U.K. OFFICIALLY ON DEFCON 1

If they don't wake up after this then they need a rating higher than Defcon 1.

Newfags do it all the time.

Courtesy of Beaumont White Pages

(409) 962-7766
AT&T Landline

4201 Taft Ave
Groves TX 77619-5927

HURR DURR EVERYONE IS SAMEFAGGING

Checked dub dubs and trips

Those digits confirm.

It's happening

ha! she's a trans-nigger.

This is coming from truthfeed
truthfeed. com/breaking-details-emerge-on-uk-islamic-terrorist-salman-abedi/75578/

The place is sacred (something about Mohamed flying to heaven from that point) but the cube was built afterwords so it has no real importance.
At some point they added a stone in one of the cube's sides, which probably was from a meteorite.

If the place was nuked, they would just add some dirt to cover the crater and keep praying at those cordinates.

Given that a “further attack may be imminent”, as Theresa May told the nation tonight, the threat level has been raised to critical. That allows military personnel to be deployed on the streets of Britain to free up armed police resources to hunt down suspects.

There's a wide range of ages among Holla Forums posters.
Some about to start university, others inside, others just finished and more already working.
It can be a staggered thing, as long as it is constant and building.
It would be the silver pill, the slow poison that weakens them and strengthens us.
A direct transfer of power, while keeping the brand unchanged.
Once inside, the slow machinations and manipulations begin. Minor leaks to others, not necessarily public.
Info on the internals, how to enter, how to succeed.
Chanels, methods - it would make evasion of those outside far easier, perhaps almost foolproof.
These agencies depend on new people, often boring seeming people. Dedicated people.
In each country, and each country linked.

Kol Nidre only applies to vows which jews make pertaining to themselves, where there is no other party involved (i.e. swearing privately to god that they will do x, y, z).

Kol Nidre does not absolve any vows made under god where another party is involved i.e.' I swear to god I will do this thing for you goyim'.

Nuke it every six months.
I see no problem with this.

According to the Sun he's been roaming around in Libya and Syria.

archive.is/EQ8p6

I assume it has something to do with Cuckfornians spreading like locusts around Texas. They need some sort of hefty asshole tax.

what do you think the muzzie/shitskins would do if you ripped the all parasite jews out of gov then executed them and dumped their corpses in all the no go zones with a letter attached to each one saying there will be no more gibs?,someone mentioned Vlad barbarity,I bet they would be heading back to africa and their desert shit holes asap.

I mentioned Vlad Tepes methods the other day.
It is what is necessary.
It worked against the ottoman, and it will make them run screaming once again.
Muslims are typically cowards, as are all semetics.

delete your fucking faceberg

Undeniable digits!

Restart the Order of the Dragon. Infuse it with ethnonationalism. Draw upon the legacy of Europeans killing the filthy brown invader.

IT ONLY WORKS ON ONE LINE
not like ==this==

And everyone ignores it when someone posts something worthwhile.

They deleted the tweet:
archive.is/https://twitter.com/Cosmopolitan/status/867047704727355392

They kept the article in their site but renamed it from:
to:

They also added this note:

TOTAL WAR NOW

Apparently a successful MPC troll (it's the admin's current avatar) :

archive.fo/dxVof#60%

Try to enter our private lives and get a bullet to the head with almost utmost certainty.

May have found his sister's Facebook page, seems unsecured but I don't have an account.
Leech it ASAP.
www.facebook.com/jomana.abedi.1

So he's the offspring of "refugees" of another country that the Clinton's have tried to overthrow. Wew lad.

Noice, scoping it now.

It's not actually black, that's just a blanket. Also the ancient Semitic mythos that birthed Islam and Judaism have always been at odds but under the same roof. For instance the story of Moses going up on the mountain and meeting the Jewish deity Yad and coming down from it to see the people building the golden bull. The people didn't just choose it by accident that was just another one in their pantheon known as Al. Al is the first letter in the Semites alphabet and Yad is the 10th, Muslims use only the 1st now and Jews use only the 10th. But back when the cube was built there was many others.

During the beginning of Islam you'd see pictures of Bulls represent who were prayed to as well Muslims put menorahs on their coins and if you flip the coin upside down you will see a dome. Remember though the key tenant to Semitic beliefs is the belief in unreality and gaining power by distancing your enemy from the truth.

archive.is/iif6D

seems to be throughout history the only thing they understand.It really amazes that whites are at war declared by shitskin semites and their half mongloid ashkenazi cousins yet the jew has them so brainwashed with bread and circus they won't even fight it while their women and children are raped,murdered and blown up.When the levee finally breaks its going to be a massacre and no amount of jew brainwashing or virtue signaling will stop the flow of blood.

Yeah, you see jews have been conducting a secret war against the white tribes of Europe, they do it by stealth, deception and trickery.
Muslims will just come out and say it.
ISIS = isreal

Thanks for the inspiration, what do you think of it, Holla Forums? Anything I can add or improve?

Yeah, yeah I know it's from Rolling Stone but the brain damaged faggotry really stands out. And that takes effort.

Why It Matters That the Manchester Attack Targeted Girls

archive.is/A4ai7

probably a pedo, the look on this face says it all.

It's already good enough fam. Now go. Let the normies know who's behind all this.

Details from the newspaper story match, it must be her.
archive.fo/duor3

Agree and amplify. "Admit" that technically they're right, only 30% - 40% of them explicitly support suicide bombing. Or rather, only that many that admit to it when asked in a fucking public survey.

Clinton belongs at the end of a rope for that alone. She'd probably die of old age on the scaffold before the entire charge sheet could be read off.

Actually there is, I took out the redundant "when."

It's fucking disgusting that we are importing hundreds of thousands of people who openly support car bombings and murdering us

Yup, sandniggers are crawling all over this thread. Report them and move along.

What about the people here basically shilling the same thing.
tired of this common filthery

The Order of the Dragon.I like it.

Probably, they filled up Austin, Dallas/Fort Worth and Houston. Now they have to infest the smaller cities. It's like a reverse migration back to the east.

This.
I forget who was saying it, but it was that throughout history, the European can be pushed only so far, and when pushed beyond that, he becomes an unstoppable monster - it really will be an absolute purge, and the jew, the arab and the rest will stand incredulous and begging as they are washed away like a drawing in the sand.

Once stirred, there is no stopping. The Arabs don't realise the danger they are in, and the jews really think they can control us.
They forget the past.
We'll be singing songs while throwing their bodies on endless pyres.

Yep, except of course "we" aren't the ones importing them.

The jews control us by money, nothing else, and what they fear the most is independant people.
And then all this shit dissolves into nothingness.
The jews count on money and the pathways to achieve it.

Is Wesley Clarke a full on Jew? He has good aesthetics for a kike… will have to look into it.

Are you threatening me.

It is more like a clockwork and the jews are heavily part of it, you want money do their bidding, dont do their bidding and they get worked up.
And jews arent just jews, it is an epitome reserved for a certain type of people.
And they can all fuck themselves.

Was rather a neutral statement.

Delete that picture of the severed head, you cunt.

I don't care if she does have shit taste in music. Making fun of dead white girls, by showing their detached heads, is degenerate as hell and frankly behavior you'd expect from niggers.

Hmm, father's side. And it seems they kept the Jew facts hidden from him in his youth. Odd, because he could easily pass as a non-Jew as well.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wesley_Clark

lolno

The kikes' machinations consist of far, far more than just money.

What if the reason the globalists are pushing shitskins on us isn't to replace us but to take away alll our rights with army deployment and martial law.
"This we must do for your protection".

This is the easiest fucking thing in the world if they plan it.

Oh, ok, lol.
Where are you from?

(checked) It can't come soon enough.

If you want to be nitpicking, yes but for the most part no.

It is a secondary effect, which relies on human nature, they dont explicitly say that but what is what they want to achieve.
A lot of diversity, a lot of shit to handle, a lot harder for the goyim to make a sensible decision.
ANd if that doesnt work out replacement will also work to their favour.
Strategy isnt linear it has simple ideas that a lot of complexity derives from.

Why the fuck are you still here, cop?
seriously, check his earlier posts

FUCK off fbi

I like it too. I'm gonna read up as much as I can on it.

Southern germany. You should visit that place, a lot of pretty boobanimals and a nice landscape, and not that degenerate as berlin.

Academic subversion, political subversion, judicial subversion, media subversion. If all you want to do is deprive kikes of money, yes they'll kvetch at the top of their lungs, but you won't even solve half the problem.

Just a thought:
the best way to handle the virtue signalling on twitter is to go completely overboard along with it. Make ridiculous claims that will break through brainwashing.
Claim this is normal, that this is to be expected, that we just need to get used to it, that this sort of thing happens all the time in other countries. Attack people expressing doubt. Call the dead 'heroes'. Say that their sacrifice was necessary for the greater good. Say that we should just move on.
If you can group people in with our side, while attacking them with retard-tier arguments, it might be possible that they could break through some of their conditioning.

The end game is possibly total control - see 1984.
By increasing threats in our daily lives, they wait for us to almost demand to be led like the cattle they see us as.
Please, anything, just make it stop.
They want us to feel powerless, it is called learned helplessness - the only difference is, this is taught.
They removed our powers of defense.
We are not allowed to speak against those who live to harm us.
We are not allowed the weapons or rights with which to defend ourselves.
England removed knives and guns, removed self defense laws, placed cameras everywhere as though that would help anyone but the state.
People became docile.
People became more afraid of being racist or politically incorrect, than of death itself.
That's quite a thing.

They want us to beg for them to control every facet of our lives.
They want us to want to be slaves.
Then they have won.

I as well mentioned The Impaler
IMPALE 20000 SHITSKINS AND WATCH THE VERMIN FLEE

How long until #BinThatBomb ?

not a bad idea

looks like a slime hood hijabe

Sounds good.
Also go overboard on muslims being the victims here.
Do not show direct support in any way for the bombers.

It works hand in hand, all this shit dervies from simple sources that develop complex machinisations. And the human mind picks up on that, once a certain kind of cohesion is gone you see all what you can see.

Ever thought of that social experiment where you see two goys given a choice: one goy gets to determine how the money is split, if he chooses to split a 100 bucks 90% in his favour the other guy that can make a choice to either decline it and noone gets a piece or he can accept. And guess what happens.

showing support for the bombers would be more absurd.
repeating the same kind of shit back to them is just more lefty shit, and it's even worse when it's coming from you in an attempt to make them see how absurd their side is.

Definitely crisis actors. Shame 95% of the anons posting are shills/kikes. I just hope the lurkers actually notice the few posts actually bringing this up, instead of falling for the D&C/demoralization chimpout from the rest.

We won't get anything done in the long run if the newfags fall for the typical tricks.

REMINDER THAT CHANGE STARTS WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY/FRIENDS. THE ONLY WAY TO CHANGE THE WORLD IS BY BETTERING YOURSELF, MANTAINING STRONG BONDS WITH THE PEOPLE CLOSEST TO YOU, AND STRENGTHENING YOUR LOCAL COMMUNITY.

It only takes a spark to start a wildfire.

If it started from one area, it would spread when people see it works.
Imagine the Pennine hills, end to end with the impaled.
A beacon of forebodance.

Not just politically incorrect statements, money power and wealth,and the titanimals that come along with it, all of it.

Sounds great, we need to stick together. What's your town like?

Why would they want to further paint the group they want to make you more susceptible to letting replace you?
How does this attack benefit the people wanting to see the UK or the west in general browned out. Your narrative doesn't make any sense unless it's to cover up Seth Rich which pretty much means (((they))) are backed into a corner right now and are sacrificing their pet muzzies to the "far right" in order to have something big enough to bury the Seth Rich wikileaks with.
We're probably looking at a win-win here, if occam's razor is anything to go by.

There is also the certified 'good goy' factor. The only people I see who really care about and get excited for sales in any geat numbers these days are ethnics. They are happy to live in shared rooms dorm style and work for slave labour wages as well.

They dont really want us at all, but mindless, uneducated, uncultured consumers - white people arent good for that, we filled some of those in the good times, but arent quite stupid enough for full on slavery.

Yes, 100% agreed. I actually meant to suggest that part about the muslims being the true victims. They will be impacted most by this, as some people will give them cold glances, or unenthusiastic handshakes, etc.

I think that might be going too far. You might out yourself with that.

Middle sized city for bavaria, nice landscape. Moderate climate and a lot of pretty titanimals.

?

if anyone is wondering if the FBI monitors this place this post answers your question

https //en wikipedia org/wiki/Special_Activities_Division

They will suffer microaggressions.
Muslims that fear expressing their culture.
Muslims that fear extremists taking out their frustrations on them, and possibly even with violence.

Reverse it, but in the hyoothetical.

Prevented anyone from acting, even on basic levels like forming anything like Freikorps or watch. Gave the illusion the government is there to help.

No ones ever a fascist until they find out fascists are the only people who want to do something about shit like this.

Nice. You on facebook right now?

Around gamer gate i knew immediatelly that the behavioural unit of the fbi was around and then a couple of years i read that on their unconfidential files. And i really find them interesting, i wonder what kind of goy joins them and how they operate and their range of perception their intelligence allows them to see certain patterns.
But then again i have a certain kind militaristic personality which trumps them in a certain way.

Just as more proof that this was ISIS, who are controlled by our (((good allies))), notice that they waited for their ((($$talent$$))) to leave the stage before setting of the IEDs. No reason to risk loss of profits on a simple distraction bombing to get that unpleasantness with the Rich boy off the front page. Brazen stuff.

Yeah, you want to add each other? What's your handle lad, m8y?
Would be good to get some proper based warriors in my friend list, maybe we can discuss the plan for a proper payback?

Halt deine fresse du schwachkopf, geh irgendeine degenerierte schlampe ficken.

That's why they want the mixing.
Lower IQ, no societal inherent trust or racial cohesion, endless division, infighting, no stand-outs or genetic wellsprings that might lead to surprises.
Just a flattened, weakened, grey mess.

The false-flag retards will have no answer for your logic. The idea that muslim terrorist attacks are orchestrated by a shadowy network of kikes (not that such networks don't exist) is truly mongoloid reasoning. The kikes don't want big, loud bloodletting of whites. They want us slowly and quietly miscegenated away, while being fed a steady stream of consumerist/media poison to wash it all down. Oh they love violence against us, but they like it to be easily hushed-up like the Rotherham pedo-gangs, which lasted over 10 years before any story broke about them.

Sounds good. Pretty much anything that's a few steps outside the overton window. As long as its not clear that you're ruseing them.

Embrace the chaos anons, not everything can be as orderly and neat as your dildo collection.

So true. Walked into local town today for some DIY supplies through ethnic land, felt like a superman being 6ft+ and somewhat in shape, surrounded by stunted things, people staring at everyone else (Indians staring at Somalians etc…).

Which means they need to replace whites in order to be ready to carry out their lockdown 1984 bullshit which means it couldnt possibly be a false flag for the purpose of "greater control" over the masses.
This bombing does not benefit the kikes, the leftist narrative that makes people more susceptible to this kind of shit or really anything our enemies like or find themselves aligned with.
Plus it puts whites in America on high alert.
shit going off in the UK is a little bit louder, plus this time it was actually a bomb.

If this were truly radical islamists that hate the west, they would have targeted the talent for maximum damage, exposure and effect. The fact that they didn't makes it pretty obvious this was m0ss4d covering for the Washington crew.

TURNED ON NEWS AFTER A LONG DAY OF WORK SEE THIS STORY FOLLOWED BY NOT ALL MUDSHITS PROPAGANDA I NEW THEY WOULD YOU GUYS NEW THEY WOULD EVERYONE AT WORK IS CALLING ME WANTING TO KNOW HOW I PREDICTED WHAT THE NEWS WOULD SAY I HAVE BEEN TELLING THEM THEY SAY THIS SHIT EVERY TIME ANYONE WHO NOT WHITE DOES CRIMES OR TERRORISMS TO KEEP THE PEACE IF THEY TOLD THE TRUTH BLOOD WOULD FLOW

BUS

Even the leaf is starting to wake up.

Help spread this tbh

Did it have the standard 'Muslim Cleric' commentary? Saw an interesting one on local news where the representative would only say 'Faith'.

No I don't have a facebook I'm a yuropoor here's my location
Come at me bruh.

this guy is baiting, no LEO/LEA would ask such questions

Don't be gaslit by the media or social media virtue signallers. Plenty of people silently agree with you, and their number swells every time muslims do muslim things and the establishment wheels out the same pathetic non-reaction.

As for The Eternal Normie, remember they are just NPCs that go along with whatever the current zeitgeist seems to be. They don't believe the cucked bullshit they regurgitate with any strength, they just don't think about politics at all beyond childish platitudes. Political change has always been accomplished by relatively small groups of people that give a damn.

People saw that standing near the box office and didn't call the police? England is truly cucked.

This could be used for a shitload of things:
Distraction from multiple current events, making people focus on mudshits instead of jews/other "elite" psychopaths. Probably gonna be used as yet another excuse to send more forces into Syria, eventually starting a war with Iran. May possibly become a reason for the UK to rejoin the EU. It frightens people, it may be used to push even stricter surveillance/censorship laws, and so on.

Just look at the "evidence" we have gotten so far, I mean take a real hard fucking look at all the videos and images. Especially the reactions/facial expressions of the survivors and rescue workers. And consider the lack of information as well + all the strange ((coincidences)).
Also look at the additional news intertwined with a lot of the reports on the bombing.
And take in consideration the fact that every time organic (real) terror attacks happen, there's hardly any coverage. Like with the girl that got split in half by the truck of peace in Sweden.
This time it was full-blown coverage from the get-go. All major news-outlets in all countries have been spamming this shit constantly now.
They wouldn't do this if there were even a tiny chance that the narrative would be questioned.
Have you noticed all the shills on these threads, by the way?

Looks to me like it's a hoax.

Nice info graphic.
Spread the word.

They did think nothing of a 28 (?) year old man going to a teen concert.

this is the only thing that keeps me going. I honestly think we are going to reach a boiling point in Europe within the next 15 years

The important thing is when the boiling point reaches, not to be directed in any way by the jew.

See the world trade center demolition, with all of America tearful and enraged, willingly going to Iraq, afganistan, anywhere - just to feel some cathartic release.
The direction comes instead from within.

Sooner

I'm in the Wolf group.
Find me, brother.

Yes, me too and this guy is right

That was me, as an NPC 15+ years ago.

I don't think the jew is going to be directing any kind of domestic boiling point within Europe.
Be concerned if the rage turns to foreign policy like it did after 9/11

If we ever do get rerribution, it will be covered in a blur of post ironic humor.

That's what I mean.
They will divert outwards.
Do not follow it, fight your emotions and redirect to the true source.
Even if they target china.

Also like the rich of Russia 1918, exodus to Israel or other bolt-holes

You make a decent post before.
And then you say this stupid crap.
Not only that, you're saying it to the FBI.

Keep it domestic and purge-ey

But lemmings under the influence of (((Disney))) are.
It's like pottery, it rhymes.

Oh come on that's not FBI that's someone posting bait.
I mean probably.
Shit I hope the FBI has better posters than that.

Shes basque, not a kike, they've been trying to remove us for ages.
And yes, my society has been infected by feminism to the bone.

Great fucking redpill, I can't see the autism's of the world denying this one.

I FUCKING LOVE IT

Almost certainly TATP yet again, it's simple to make and the precursors are basically impossible to control. Although given that this guy was on a fucking watchlist, it should have set off some alarm bells when he took a break from posting ISIS propaganda to bulk purchase them. How does the surveillance state spy on us all 24/7, yet fail to protect us even from known threats? I suspect some attacks are allowed to happen to keep the normies scared, dependent and voting for more government power. In a way that's more comforting than the alternate explanation that GCHQ and the police are completely fucking useless.

MAKE IT HAPPEN

There's one way to check that.
But it requires sacrifice, which nobody is willing to do.

Checked.
Good fuck man I haven't thought of that cocksucker in a long time. No shit he fucked a chicken? Kek

I like it too

now that's a damn fine idea.

PSYCHOROBOT IS THAT YOU??

mega checked

have we lost count of how many little girls have been raped and slaughtered in europe in the name of islam?

at this point I feel like white europeans should apply for refugee status to escape their now third world countries and unite together in america

something has to be done to save these people

We are full here.
They should stay where they are and uncuck themselves and retake their homelands from the imported shitskin hordes.

Are you high? Anyone willing to arm himself and fight off the apes is worthy of our hospitality.

Thank you for these words of encouragement mein Fuhrer

Please somebody show me the gore and the evidence it was actually inbreed shitskins. Too many false flags and this one was right on time to distract from their corruption.

Fucking heil'd

It's just high fantasy artwork, get a grip on yourself, and of all the posts to get dubs that's not one that should be relied upon.
really?

Even if the place was contaminated with radiation? Can't wait to see this.

Have some OC

Checked and heiled

Aryans are welcome. Every man owes 14 scalps when they get here.

Split it into four images because apparently it's a bother for normalfags to right click and open in new tab

I like the idea, but it's a bit too obscure user.
I'm pretty well versed, but I have no idea what that second image is supposed to be.

archive.is/xYj1O

Complete with the usual Illuminati / MKULTRA symbols, of course. Brainwashing our children into sexualised degenerates is all part of the jewish plan, the symbols are there so they can laugh that they're literally telling the dumb goyim what they're doing but they don't get it.

archive.fo/vWhRt#15%

You need to get out more. It's Richard The Lionhearted removing kebab head because they pissed him off.

eyewitnesstohistory.com/lionheart.htm

God what is wrong with this moron?

He obviously has no dick

CHECKED Satan
ORDER OF THE DRAGON
Kek is here

I shouldn't be too harsh; I'm a GenXfag and had the benefit of a decent education before the boomers and kikes completely shit it up. Was a time the image was common in textbooks.

for

and so it begins the ancient Order of the Dragon reborn,Kek wills it.

thx

I hate inbreeds just as much as the next guy, but fucking kikes who get away with these fucking false flags I hate even more. Even Omer "all fags bonus" Mateen's high score is tainted by the incredibly fake bunch of bullshit evidence.
youtube.com/watch?v=2qO_Qv9m-n8

I just want to know for once, (((they))) aren't pushing their pawns around at the right time to dodge out of the Seth Rich shit.

CHECKED

0/10

I wonder if when he posted that Anita rewarded him by letting him watch her get fucked by Chad.

His favorite meal was also liver dumplings.

Vegancucks BTFO

Even if they are, it means they are backed into a corner, so just keep doubling down on Seth Rich?
If this is what you think, get them to do it even more.
Despite what Holla Forums does, Assange makes moves that cause major waves.
Sounds like (((they))) are losing.

Does this knight remind anyone else of the wendy's girl?

No, and men should carry the sword (gun), not women.

Seems it was one guy that did that, who was very obviously a Sikh (turban), the ancient enemy of the Muslim. Naturally this was reported as "Muslim drivers give free rides!!1! #NotAllMuslims #StopNoticingThingsGoy"

CNN is still harping on about this and how diversity will protect Britain from future acts of hate somehow and I'm fucking mad.

How the fuck can normies look at all this damage control for a slaughter of their fucking daughters and think 'Wow, I love diversity!'
I can't fucking wrap my mind around this level of cognitive dissonance. I want the slaughter now.

They are losing. I can't wait for them to try to pull some false flag shit here in the US - we can finally see if Trump is (((controlled))) or honest. Fucking kikes. REEEEEEEEEEEE

Nothing breaks their MK. Remember what Yuri said.

Mac Miller is jewish.

Yes. We need some fresh OC for Wendy's

Now they're talking about hate crimes being committed right this second because the alt right isn't happy with the bombing.

To the ovens with the kikel then mein dude

Topkek. Of course the media spills their spaghetti by calling an Indian man a muslim/arab. Double down, double down, even before the name of the attacker is announced, double down because we all know the truth, leftists just won't admit it.

They either don't have children (or their "children" aren't theirs) or their childhood brainwashing in public schools was so effective on them that they will never be willing to accept the truth for fear of being called "racist". That's why they are unshakable in their beliefs, why they can't be reasoned with.

Cultural marxism isn't an ideology, it's a religion, and their faith in "diversity" has made them impervious to intellectual or ideological subversion.

OYY VEEY stop noticing the obvious goyium!

The #freerapetaxis afterwords was like Kino from the mudslimes. Goddamn UK is fucked.

#binthatbomb

Going to go full Targ-ARYAN Burn Them All!! Impale Them All!!

May your dubs be the undoing of life's curiosities becoming regret.

I believe he might have had Irritable Bowel Syndrome, the only provable condition amongst all the other nonsense that Jews peddle like taking methamphetamine and whatnot. He did quite like liver dumplings, so he continued to eat those but the rest of his diet being vegetarian-based only because he'd get an upset stomach otherwise.

We all know it has to happen. Turn the roaches right the fuck back around for THEIR safety

That's what I've heard. Veggiecucks and shills just use this fact for shitposting and D&C, respectively.

Enjoy getting assraped in jail user

Full of what? Niggers and spics? Your population barely has 60% white demographics and that's including spics and arabs as ""white"".

Fuck off kike. Even in communist Canada at least we have a majority white population. We need to help our fellow man in any way we can and form a new unified North America.

Goddamn it was 5/22 as well anons. Put yer tinfoil hat on.

Indeed, The Dragon shows no mercy.

keep your leafery shit and snow niggerish shit up there. If the men of Europe turn tail and run that is losing an awful lot of rightful white clay. Get some guns leaf and free yourself

Its time to Nuke to freedom this sand niggers. Bombing kids on a concert is over the line.

and you wonder why you're already a minority in your own country

could americans possibly be more cucked?

((((((((((((Traitors)))))))))))) who let them in first. Then enemies.

Yep, this is something the government quietly slipped into an "anti-terrorism" bill a while ago. Effectively it allows them to declare martial law whenever they want with no parliamentary oversight.

CZECH'D

NO

(checked)
Nice one lad.

Watching these two women was pure cringe.

original:
> youtube.com/watch?v=LHqdNLxlJfU

For our Blood,Land,Honor and our fallen to the semitic plague.

Bruh Traitors before enemies think about it for a min. If you do what Iceland did, you could actually win.

You have to out-Jew the Jew.

You fucking sheltered retard.
I'm in Europe.

No guns!

Enough of your b8

PRAISE KEK AND HEIL HITLER

nice try FBI

I'm sorry but your helplessness is fucking mindboggling. Did all the Alphas leave to Argentina with Uncle Hitler?

Which country btw? or just EU?

cnn.com/2015/05/03/us/mohammed-drawing-contest-shooting/

this cant be serious

I still remember getting suspended for printing it off TOTSE back in the 90's. Ahh the good ole 90's back when the world feared the goths.

nice flaseflag kikes, post link or fuck off

>ID: de88eb

If he was talking about the Afghan Taliban, this guy might have had a foot to stand on. But not when talking about ISIS

ISIS has routinely shown that they recruit from all walks of life. The poor and the affluent. The illiterate and the intellectual. The black and the white. ISIS is the end-all, be-all of Islamic terrorism. They dont use heroin addicts in their suicide attacks. They use married, established men. They make Muslims in the West, who have suckled from the mircles of our civilization, buy themselves a ticket to a 3rd world shit hole, just to fight the "Crusader", the "Kuffar", the "Rafida".

In fact, there's a quip for Mr. McIntosh; ask him why are Sunni's in Saudi Arabia/Qatar/Kuwait/UAE joining ISIS? Sunni Men are the upper crust of those nations; They have everything to lose by joining ISIS. Yet they still do. As if ISIS is actually convincing these subhumans to die for something bigger than themselves…

Checked. And de88eb is the same reversed.

I dont mean to laugh

Checked
Palindrome

see

did you miss the action right fucking above when you were lookin' at crack kills?

Fuck off pig, get necked in the streets come DOTR

DUBS! Check em

This is stretching it too far.

completely missed it holy shit
the asscrack was real though

ORDER OF THE DRAGON

liveleak.com/view?i=b13_1495535250

hmmm they forgot to rip the pants up like the Boston pants bomber

kek

kek this is the most obvious and idiotic roleplay i have ever seen here
ffs

Kek

Worth following up on. He is clearly very heavily pro white genocide so wouldn’t be phased by dead children, he seems just the man for the job.