USA YES

US Allots $200K In Europe To Promote ‘Positive Narratives’ About Refugees

A grant from the U.S. embassy in Belgium designates $200,000 for a group to promote positive narratives about refugees and immigrants in Europe.

archive.fo/oqHNg

I went to sleep last night after the Manchester atttack naively thinking Bongs would do SOMETHING– attack a a cabbie, burn a mosque, anything. Nope. The west is dead. The battle lines are drawn and everyone knows where they will go. Marxist-Nihilists, Concumerists, and Nationalists. The only thing that matters at this point is when the next economic collapse will happen and where will the consumerists will go when they can't buy a new TV or car. It's just waiting at this point.

As much as it pisses me off that a single dime goes to this, $200,000 is less than peanuts. That's maybe 4 inerns for a year and some signs.

What would Trump have to do with that?

/Polk/megooka is really going overboard today.

Its barely enough to last a single family a year. Its like they handed a bunch of kinko coupons to them to print a handful of fliers.

Ask Assange

thanks rabbi, i'll ask yidberg assangestein for obvious legitimate sources.

So much chess.

They need to be gassed.

It's a small sum of money, but this shit is honestly a big part of why our government is a piece of shit.
Not even just from a 'muh refugees' stance, but even just looking it as a total waste of money. And the government has millions of these little pet projects that nobody at the top even knows about, it all starts to add up to collosal waste.

The shills are in panic mode

What are you doing on Holla Forums Anderson Cooper?

So, not really authorized by trump but by obongo leftovers or neocohens.

shills btfo

trump is just making good will with the refugees, this is a smart move because the white people in europe are a dying breed anyway

I'm sure they line up at the president's desk with requests for him to personally approve of.

Fuck off kike.

gas yourselves.

r/the_doanld yourself

He didn't. Note the line in the article:

Look up the ambassador. His wikipedia page says
He also has the position that
Guess what Trump wants? If Trump is going to push his policy in the Middle East, he needs to purge these traitors that will actively work against him.

Don't forget saging a bumplocked thread.