DEUS VULT!

Just trying to be productive toward our common goal of reviving positive western identity. To uncuck our children by introducing them to western identity toys seemed to me like a good idea. If you can appreciate let me know
youtube.com/watch?v=R__VIrfXiXM

you would first need to challenge or rather alter the popular perception of the crusades. most will refuse to see any justification for the crusades. crusader toys if pushed as a positive identity thing wont gain ground on their own merits, as the perception is so stacked against them.
maybe start with memeing a map of the furthest extent of christian influence prior to the Islamic wars of conquest. some christnormies might pick up on this at first and begin distributing it to the masses as evidence of Islams violent past in a very visual way.

That's fucking retarded.
8/10

It is a great meme for all it's purposes, but you are no better than a muslim or jew by pushing it on children.
People are fed up and want truth so give them the pill, pushing them into religion where they are received by boomer priests are not going to solve shit unless everyone here are a priest. You are giving power to the wrong people.

Well maybe if we get a hype thing specifcally surrounding the templars, children might start asking the wright questions and redpill further

It is supossed to target children, the vid is just to show the workings of the toy

Dont want to push, just make it attractive enough for children to want them. Ones the templar seed is planted they might go redpill hunting? Not really doing it to push the christian side of it, just to get positive masculine west popular

All on board with that one, advertisement is horrible today. Thanks for clarifying.

Did not meant to sage. Bump.

well i played allot of stronghold crusader as a kid long before i had contextual understanding of the crusades and its implications of narratives.
so i could see logic to this, especially since there already exists a wealth of Templar "fan art" to work with, and little boys tend to operate on what looks cool.
its also worth considering that Templars will not connect to any children being raised by pagans, and only some atheists and agnostics. also, there's a large number of self hating Christians of divergent sects who will say shit like "not my church" and may act as a counter to your west-positive indoctrination.

Now you realize this is probably link in zelda gameboy and super nintendo videogames.

Haha yeah, a zelda license would make sheckels $

Awww shit, bitch. I spent my childhood fucking around with that castle.

fucking video is "private" user. No idea what shit you're trying you're trying to pull…

Paladins seem the right choice to start then go from paladin->templar

Christianity is just another form of Judaism.

Ran across these while doing a search. Trying to find a supplier

t. doesn't know anything about either of them

Holla Forums is a Kekite board. Thread idea is kinda cool but drop the pro-Jewish Crusader iconography for some wholesome White Egyptian culture and then we'll get somewhere.

Apparently Critical Thinking isn't something Holla Forums encourages.

You insult Holy Egypt - you insult Lord Kek. Go smooch a rabbi's dick, Kike.

This is a prime example of autism. Listen to it when it speaks.

Hey, it's nice that you have improved from T_D, but please watch this video and lurk moar near the Redpill threads before posting again.

We do all praise KEK, but don't fall for psy-ops made by cucks.

Kek is a dead meme for normies, was a pretty shit meme to begin with, anyway.