HAPPENING IN DUTERTE LAND

HAPPENING IN DUTERTE LAND

A group of Islamist, Maute, is attacking Marawi, the 4th city of the Philippines. The city told the habitants to stay home and hide.
WHAT'S THE PUNISHER'S GONNA DO?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsinfo.inquirer.net/898860/fighting-in-marawi-subsides
archive.is/5gqzh
archive.is/tiQXo
rt.com/news/389452-duterte-isis-philippines-martial-law/
youtube.com/watch?v=rHjlCmdyesY
archive.fo/xgXJ8
archive.is/tU1VD
pando.com/2014/11/16/the-war-nerd-martyrdom-whats-the-payoff/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3976336/ISIS-fighters-target-Israel-time-obliterated-warplanes-firing-rockets-soldiers.html
archive.is/EYEND
facebook.com/presidentialcom/videos/1740353882660932/
facebook.com/armedforcesofthephilippines/videos/10155298160983766/
youtube.com/watch?v=9Inf9x8ZoCo
archive.is/aDRgc
archive.is/5NSAF
archive.is/Wyph3
archive.is/f4fqS
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilaga
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Rq7stLs8U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVWOlAkiKk
indianexpress.com/article/world/jakarta-explosion-live-updates-indonesia-two-blasts-at-bus-transport-terminal-says-reports/
news.com.au/world/asia/explosion-in-east-jakarta-near-bus-station-indonesia-police/news-story/968baaa67dfac2852aa35a93ff7fac9a
reuters.com/article/us-indonesia-blast-idUSKBN18K25E
youtu.be/IVRxwbnwU0Y
archive.fo/BqiGo
yournewswire.com/president-duterte-usa-isis/
baen.com/readonline/index/read/sku/1416555455
archive.is/rxlrA
archive.is/92fKo
archive.is/1iFQO
news.abs-cbn.com/news/05/26/17/foreign-terrorists-among-killed-in-marawi
rt.com/news/389749-duterte-deploys-commandos-attack-helicopters/
archive.is/qVJfN
reuters.com/article/us-philippines-militants-idUSKBN18O049
archive.is/YIouw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

REMOVE KEBAB

We're going to need more helicopters.

The exact opposite of what the britcucks are going to do.
He's going to remove Kebab.

Seems like isreal could take no more of Duterte putting an end to isreali gangsters controlling the Flips drugs and racketeering in his country, so they send out their jewhadist dogs to him

theyre gooks. he'll need flamethrowers.

DUTERTE is a real leader

helicopters are for commies. muds get the pig pens.

Here's to hoping rivers will run red with the filthy blood of these savages. The only language they understand is violence.

But that's how you MAKE kebab.

CITIZENS OF MARAWI, TAKE BACK YOUR CITY

ISIS took over city in Philippines
Why are you not talking about this ?

#PrayForMarawi ←—– lol

Oh boy, they're going to get spitroasted.

The hashtag. It's all over twitter.
ISIS stormed in the city , captured hospital and declared the city their territory.

I will be disappointed if there is no automatic fire involved.

Madman is gonna give them hell if he can do what he wants.

shame Holla Forums didn't have 10 guys

Nuke them back to allah the pig fucker

Summer of 2017
happenings every hour

got their flag up

Wew. Checked

This will be called a "Reichstag burning" by the media as Duterte cracks skulls into dust with Russian assistance.

ISIS only ever attack those who isreal want destroyed.
So it's good to have confirmation that Duterte is perhaps one of the few leaders along Syria/Iran and perhaps even Nth Korea[maybe] in the world that is straight up honestly resisting zog.

Daily reminder:
ISIS hasn't ever posed a threat to isreali interests ever anywhere in the world.

wow, wish I was there to light up the AR. What would you do if you saw that our your window in the street??

NOT EVEN RAMADAN YET

Weird there wasn't a thread on Holla Forums about it

gonna be a lot of raping in the next couple hours.

Looks like Trump's warning to Saudi Arabia hasn't worked

Pop kek
Pop pop pop more kek
Pop pop
Then drink another cold beer

but their souls are condemned, that's a start

HAVE THEY STARTED THE FIRE?

This is serious guys. If ISIS takes over, where we will we get our LBFM's? (little brown fuck machines)
I'm not talking about ladyboys you fucking cucks.

YES. THE FIRE RISES.

Maute group takes over Marawi hospital; soldier hurt in firefight

kek.
Is she working with them?

Soon

There wasn't so much a warning from Trump to the Saudis, as much as it was direct assistance to arming ISIS to the tune of 350bn in weaponry via their proxy jew controlled Saudi Arabia

Looks like Duterte gets to be the first to answer President Trump's call to action.
My body is ready

Everyone's just gonna let the race-mixing pedo off?

bump

Works in the jewish music industry
Perhaps she is linked to the jewish controlled ISIS

ISIS trying to have fun in a country ruled by a person who kills drug dealers daily. Isis has 0 logistics and citizen support and limited number of people.
What could possibly go wrong.

That's the thing. Is Duterte kill a man for selling drugs, what does he do to a man who attacked his country and one of his town?

And the citizens are pretty armed. This is not a disarmed nation.

that's because we don't have CIA funding/weapons

I'm pretty excited to see what Duterte will do with them.

I hope he releases a video about it, dressed like the Punisher.

Dutuerte is probably going to pull a Pershing. It's worked before in the Phillipenes

Precisely why isreal would want Duterte terroised
Unfortunately, Donald Trump gave them the go ahead with an injection of 350bn dollars of weaponry over ten years, 110bn made immediately available.

They should call the poo in loos in for support. God knows Hindus hate mudslimes like nothing else.

Meme it.

DESIGNATED SHITTING SQUADS

I can already imagine Pajeets shelling muzzies with pootillery.

I think this takes the cake for most delayed sleeper cell attack of the decade.

In less PC times against Mudslimes after 9/11, this image was shared through email even among every normie even bluepilled people. I remember my mom fucking forwarding it to me.

ISIS used a truck to block one of the bridges going in and out of Marawi. Our family is no longer safe. HELP BADLY NEEDED!

For anyone being misinformed, this is what's happening in the Philippines

Imagine all those lactose intolerant Pajeets running into the battlefield chugging a gallon of milk.

10 guys willing to die and with guns, grenades, rpg's

These flip IS fuckers need a lesson in propaganda

guarantee you she directly profits from ISIS be it in drug or organ trade. probably a bit a cannibalism in the mix too judging by her dead, beady eyes.

This shit is getting super serious super fast.
Is it really just 10 dudes like the above images suggest?

Sounds like something like 100 or 150

That's a bit…much. She's just an MKULTRA'd sex doll.

Checked. Nope. the pedo can kill himself with a gun

That last line is what is pathetic because there are millions of black jack pershings. The problem is the government and its faggoty ROE. The problem is we don't fight real TOTAL war anymore.

Call up the MADMAN and tell him Broken Arrow.
LOVE THE FIRE

or she is just a money hungry twat willing to push perversion on children.

Duterte will fucking annihilate them

The Islamic State-linked Abu Sayyaf and Maute Terror Group have not taken over any government facilities in Marawi City,

checked

No, I am just wondering when people will wake up. The Filipinos themselves seem to hate the slimes. I work with a few here in Japan, and they are the first to jump down the throat of any apologist. How much "live and let live" can these cucks go through before they understand that that there is no live and let live with bugs.

both scenarios can be true you know.

IT'S MOSTLY OVER
Time the find evidence of wreckage!
newsinfo.inquirer.net/898860/fighting-in-marawi-subsides
archive.is/5gqzh

This is fucking retarded. Can only be a test run, for Europe maybe?

Good man Duterte, I'm starting to believe he really is genuine resistance, instead of every other world leader being an extension of jewish power

Why the fuck are there such muslim influence in a christian country?

good point. there's no way any of the ones planning this thought it would cause any lasting damage.

Just leave. You're already found out.

Why now? Is this another distraction from Kim Dotcom leak scheduled today?

Ramadan in 4 days.

ISIS = isreal
All these jewhadists do this in the name of zog

Just curious, not trying to derail. But fuck you too

this movie come to life

Nah, the MSM have been given instructions to mostly ignore this. Jews like to set up practice runs in smaller markets before doing a high profile operation. IE the "world financial crisis" was tested first in Argentina then Iceland (not part of EU, didn't have Euro) before hitting the US, Europe and the rest of the developed world.

We need a european duterte.

Trump is just a poor shadow of the man Duterte is.

Is there no politically active war hero in any European country? I know small groups of people were sent in to fight the early Afghanistan war from almost every major European military.

In fact I distinctly remember seeing some news story about how badass the Polish forces were. How despite having a fraction of American cash and weapons were actually much more successful until the nation pulled it's forces due to how unpopular the Iraq War debacle was getting.

Anyone notice that since Trump gave Saudi Arabia the go ahead for an immediate 110bn dollar injection of military weaponry, (((ISIS))) attacks have suddenly ramped up overnight.

Kind of gets the ol noggin' joggin'

every ISIS fighter will be able to have a TOW missile battery now.

Cool it with the wrongthink user.
Hopefully you wont get banned before i hit the new reply button.

I second this, pic related.

can u read? the terrorists are bombing the city

I would kit up and start killing slimes.

Can you? Army is calling in jets to carpet bomb goat fuckers.

Kill them all.

Fliplander here, they're gonna get fucked soon. The city they are burning is a Muslim city. They're desperate to get support for their insanity that a lot of muslims are starting to call their own armed groups to help removing kebabs. Here's to martial law eletric boogaloo!

good luck with removal!

He shouldn't change anything. The Filipinos should continue on living as they did before. Show the Maute group that their actions will not change peoples way of life. Islam in the Philippines is a blessing and diversity is strength.

BASED

They need to move on like nothing has happened like us Brits. Show those terrorists (not real Muslims) that they could kill a million of our children and still not get a rise out of us.

They should show how tolerant they by importing EVEN MORE Muslims.

#welcomerefugees #cry4marawi #toleranceisstrength

#youaintnomuslimbruv

t. legit autist

Did he shoot himself in the foot?

Waste of trips.

Maybe you would have understood the joke if they'd added a "/s" ?
>>>/reddit/

(checked)
Nope, kill all pedo race mixers.

We could have Holla Forums + /k/ funding and weapons. Holla Forums literal private army when?

Dude is like an 80s movie action hero.

someone make a Contra game with him as the hero

You'll get nothing but a bullet and a shallow grave. Degenerate piece of shit.

He's already a hidden character in Moonman and Benny G Clean Up: San Francisco.

Yeah, if I had a doubt left about (((who))) they're really working for, that fucking ends it.

We should chip in and buy him a bullet-proof vest with a skull painted on it.

why the fuck is this only being reported locally
holy shit this should be all over mainstream media

instead its only on cnn philippines and local outlets
what the fuck

This man's balls are not made of steel, but of fucking 100% tungsten. If only he was somewhere in Europe instead of that island shithole.

Shame Holla Forums says DUES VULT and posts angry messages as Europe falls. This place may as well have a support our troops bumper sticker on the bottom right instead of Hitler.

Probably because Duterte seems to be dealing with these (((ISIS))) terrorists the way a real leader would. Killing them on sight.
Duterte is actually doing something about them, rather than assisting and aiding them like every single Western leader is doing.

ISIS - Is isreal's bogeyman to get the West to continue their war on terror for isreal

Duterte / Kucinich 2020???

Goyim do not need to know that a kebab teror attack can be repelled by a few bullets, a couple of misiles and a leader who is not a bedwetting, smooth-talking, milquetoast cuckold.

Why would this be reported internationally when it's a training op by the terrorist arm of Israel? Just be a good goy and tweet out #NotAllMuslims in support of Manchester while crying about the MUH RUSSIA hearings.

Because it would normalize islamphobia here in the Philippines! And Duterte, the Trump of the East would use this to justify more human rights abuses on his path of late dictatorship! doesn't matter that he's 71 years old! he'll destroy the poor peaceful terrorists with his military deals with Russia and China!

Last time ISIS tried to shoot up a city in the US they got shot to death in Texas. They cant do that here.

Why the fuck isn't there a sticky on the happening in England? 19 people just got killed and it's been labelled terrorism. Y'all are supposed to be ahead of the MSM not behind it.

Both should be stickied.

Also you're a cunt for cross posting.

I love you /k/.
I really do despite your obsessions with obscure calibers, overpriced pistols, slavshit, and shelving technology.

Your love for the 2nd amendment trumps even our own. You are the closet thing to family on this site.
But you are far from CIA-level

Cross posting? This is the only post I made. I care way more about 19 dead white people than gook on gook death.

((They)) have flooded europe with millions ha ha

Seeing as it's Duterteland, they were probably locked in prison to protect themselves from Duterte's murdersquads.

yeah I think Duerte and his supporters have more value

kek

wrong answer chaim

You might as well try to downplay rotherham rape scandal while you're at it you despicable kike.

Philipanons, were there high ranking (Mossad) ISIS commanders/drugtraffickers imprisoned?

You're not more valuable just because you're white.

Absolutely no comparison. The Rotherham girls were forced to their captors' homes. The Arianators weren't.

So this is a serious rebellion attempt? Looking at some maps, this seems to be in the mudslime part of Flipistan. So there is potentially no shortage of manpower.

Wrong, I am more deadly because I'm white and our females are for procreative purposes. If you don't value our women you will only lose more. Apathetic pieces of shit like you disgust me to the core.
Correct, 19 women just got killed, so that's even worse.

stop arguing about another thread topic

cool story bro
keep it in the appropriate thread or get reported

I'm just surprised there's no fucking sticky.

You don't get to make demands jew.

look at this nigger not knowing about IDs

There was already 3 stickies about the manchester attack since last night.

pretty cool tbh

Based Duterte is going to film The Raid III - Marawi City, as a documentary.

no niggers allowed

Trying to find reports, some of the Maute assholes were also dealing with some drug running to ruin the infidels and get some cash to fund them. Also serious problem right now is the infiltration, not barely a month ago some bitch who worked National Police with a high ranking converted and became a whore to a Abu Sayyaf terrorist, gave them information and tried to rescue his lover goatfucker before being caught. Someone might have monitored and gave the go-to-signal for these fuckers to besiege their own fucking city to make a point.

Still too early, but some of the people they talked to were asking them to join them for the Islamic Caliphate and remove the infidels, they were getting fucked on all fronts, this is pure desperation. And four years ago another group held up a siege in Zamboanga City, they're mirroring this shit hard.

You obviously lack the necessary self-awareness and nobility to be a part of this. You have to go back to whatever shithole you came from.

I don't get on here 24/7, I just expected this place of all places to be focused on that right now. Not sure why you're referring to IDs either.

You're not even from here.

Someone send Duterte more artillery shells.

Halfbreed confirmed. Don't speak in the name of a people you don't belong, and consider terminating yourself.

Gonna be tough, he's not here. He's still in Russia and if he does come back, hope he brings a lot of ordinance. This is why he doesn't want to do some pissing contest with the Chinese when there's several shit eating rebellion groups fucking us up more than the greedy chinks.

I'm not speaking in the name of your chosen people don't worry.

The audacity of this fucking sand nigger

Sometimes the mods do things in between changing stickies, you cunt.

See this user who got it right

The region where this is happening is full of muslims and full of guns. They may not be real deal jihadists true to the cause, but they love their guns more than their wives and would love some good ol' shoot 'em up. So when a bunch of terrorist go and ambush soldiers, the local guys would check things out, and may join their brothers in faith for some fun butchering of infidels. That's how the numbers start to grow and the soldiers suddenly find themselves facing more shooters than expected.

You should go kick in Ron's door and tell him that denying mods rangebans is like denying Duterte heavy artillery and maybe he'll get it through his stupid fucking head.

If they turn themselves in, he won't make them eat their own genitalia first.

He's trying to use the same subversion tactics his fellow sand niggers use in the West. Too bad for him, the East doesn't give a shit.

These fuckers have done raiding a city in Mindanao, stirring shit up and then getting removed (or they fuck off themselves). They can't govern, they're merely raiders. It's a long history from even before the colonial times. See pdfs here >>/pinoy/16311 Grab it before the media shill in that board spams all threads out of existence. Board is comatose because the owner showed his anti-Duterte bias with word filters among other things.

mix chunks of sulfer in a jar with oxidizer and place a smaller shitter jar of used motor oil inside of said jar, then chuck it at them.

Load up and start killing muzzies

Just a reminder on what the Deep State can do to protect their attack dogs.

The last Philippine president who did an honest to goodness kebab removal was Estrada back in 1999. At around this time the Serbian kebab removers themselves were being bombed by Clinton. Naturally, Clinton did not like what Estrada was doing and personally phoned the Filipino president to stop. This was apparently snubbed and Clinton took it personally. Two years later Estrada was removed from power and the kebab got their Mindanao bases back. Up to this day jihadists from all over the world go to these bases for their jungle training.

FUGG
>>>/pinoy/16311

I don't know about the Philipenes in particular, but it's right next door to Indonesia, the country with the largest number of Muslims (being the world's 4rt most populous country, 87% of which is muslim).

This only works with real muslims. ISIS is not know for its piety (implying you did not knew already that ISIS is made by kikes who dgaf about anything but their eschatology).

/k/ is constantly psy-op'd against Holla Forums by stalin-loving leftyfags on both cuckchan and fullchan.
/k/ are the grunts who do what they're told, Holla Forums is officer class, but there's a whole fucking kike commissariat bombarding /k/ at all times with propaganda.

For clarification, do we have a Holla Forumslack trapped in there? Are you, the poster of the image in there?

HABBENING

Islam arrived in the Philippines around 100 years before the Christian colonizers came. There were some muslim prophets that preached and stuff. At least one brought with him this magic stick that produced a loud sound, a flash of light and a puff of smoke and whoever it was pointed at dropped dead.

Eventually tribes were "converted" but that's just mostly on paper as folk traditions persist which would be haram.

See also >>>/pinoy/16311

What a shitty timeline anons, also how big/powerfull is the army of Philippines ?

Let them kill each other to the last flip

ARE JIM & FRED OKAY?!

Then why aren't you leading the men maggot?

Poorly armed to repel foreign invaders but armed barely enough to deal with insurgents.

Battle hardened in decades of fighting commies and kebab. Very good operating in jungle even with fucked up logistics (food drops may be disrupted by insurgents).

Hampered by traitors in government.

Martial Law declared! Duterte is cutting his trip short to deal with the problem head-on, and fuck, he's pissed.
archive.is/tiQXo

how about you kill yourself instead

Ohhhh alright

OH SHIT I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING!
I hope kikewheels is ok, not sure if he is even still alive actually, but if he is, I hope he is safe.

It's on!
  r'´:/:::::::,イ:::::::::: |::jハ;:::::::::ヽ:::::::::::\  |::/::::::::/│::::::::::|::| |::::ヽ:: ',:::::|:::::::..',  !:l:::::::/ ̄|::::::::::// ̄|:::从:: |:::::|::::::::::rヘ .ノ:|::::/ ___レヘ:::::/ ___V  ';::|:::::|::::::::::|:::::.i !:::{从rテ示  ∨ rテ示7 V::::::|::::::::/::::: |/:::::::::リ ヒソ     ヒソ /::::::/::::::/:::::::::||:::::::: ′ /////////// /:::::::「`)イ::::::::::::||:::::::小、   ヽフ    /::::::::::r'  |:::::::::::::||∧:::| l::> .. _     .イ::::::::::/  |:::::::::::::|l| V !:::::::::|rュr勹   フ::::/V    |:::::::::::::|    |:::::/ん)´  /:/ン勹ぅ- 、│:::::::::::|

They're fine, they are not even remotely close to the action, they're at the capital region while the habeening is at the shithole south Mudslime region.

How about you shut the fuck up? Asians who embraced degenerative abrahamic religions kill each other like they always do. I have no horses in this race.

Holla Forums has some officer types, but mostly autists who erroneously think they should lead simply because they're clever.

oh good

kill yourself

Aren't you part of these abrahamic religions, Moshe?

JUST FUCK THEIR SHIT UP

You also forgot the psychos who want to lead because they're desperate for control.

Dubs of vengeance.

GET THEM DUTERTE!!!

Funny how there are paragraphs devoted to the Vice President who is lurking to grab power. Thankfully, she just said generic shit, but should not merit being part of the news.

She is with the Liberal Party which is aligned with globalist interests and has significant pull on the local mainstream media.

rt.com/news/389452-duterte-isis-philippines-martial-law/

My paranoia is at a point where I'm thinking this is all too coincidental and I am agreeing with ruskie bootlickers, the timing at his trip to Russia, how the hell did they managed to smuggle weapons and infiltrate when the entire country is in red alert? is the Zog CIA cell up and running? shit!

Sauce?

this might just be a straight israel/mossad operation to punish durte for daring to leave their western fuck circle

Good point I was just going to mention it. Another pure cohencidence.

Duterte said he's gonna go be friends with the chinks and vodkaniggers. Right after, ISIS pops up and takes over a city. Anyway, the MSM seems to have shut up over the past 4 hours or so. Do we have any maritime gooks here to give updates? Did the operation conclude? Is it escalating? Are the local mudshits joining or no?

No. I dont indulge in organized religions, especially abrahamic ones.

Nice non argument

kill yourself

Media and internet block out, they don't want a repeat with the idiocy from the last administration respecting "Freedom of the Press" allowing livestreams of Police and Army movements, and shit is burning.

Fuck off kike.

Well, that's okay. Just because she's brown, doesn't mean she's a nigger.

So previously the hajis could just watch what the army was doing live? kek

But, isn't a total blackout a mistake? I believe one of the reasons Assad succeeded in staying alive is that he didn't pull the plug on the internet, giving access to real time intel on rebel activities as well as new developments from all around the country. The real ISIS are professional soldiers being the mercenaries they are, but these guys are probably not the same as the ones who took over the entirety of northern Iraq back in 14

Remove them duterte

Where are with at with Phillipinos, anyways? I don't hear people around here talk shit about them at all, and I've known a few that were bordering on Honorary Aryan-tier. And then there's Duterte.

Why do we not pay them more mind?

*Where are we at with

(((ISIS affliated Mauti))) attacks philippines right when he is about to sign/negotiate arms deal with Russians.
If you look at his RT interview yesterday, he clearly says that arms deal with the west come with additional baggage of conditions of stopping ((( humans rights abuses ))). Now suddenly ISIS attacks them. I wonder (((who))) is behind this

Link to full interview
youtube.com/watch?v=rHjlCmdyesY

It was the multiple fuck-ups on several military and police operations from the last administration. This is the one that pissed off the chinks to hating our guts even more. The bus had a TV monitor and they live updated everything.

Don't naively trust the women here, they either want your money or your genes. Pic 2 and 3, guess how many of them are "Pure" Filipinos and not halfbreeds.

That's kinda hot. Seriously though, I wouldn't unless she had enough Spanish in her as to give my kids blue eyes.

Most are alright. Hardworking and most come with good training for specialized fields like nursing. Still not very smart though and pretty beta. Most are nice and family oriented but a fair proportion are typical third world trash. There's a reason they're called the niggers of Asia. Nearly everyone of them loves basketball.

Had an hard time understanding that on first pic it's the town's name and not the candidate's name. Thomas seemed weird for a girl.

Fuerte Duerte

Don't, already have to deal with a lot of kids with deadbeat dads from Worse Korea (Kopinos) and Nipland (Japinos) who abandoned them, and goddamn, you can mistake them as gooks or nips anytime of the day.

Is either their first or family name, don't ask, the people here are "creative" when it comes to names, just like the niggers in the US, but we're a bit more literate at it, but it still sounds silly, I got several cousins with royalty as their names in several languages.

And some update, this mother fucker here is the leader, Isnilon Hapilon for the terrorist fucks who pledge allegiance to ISIS, they were on the run from January to April when he was wounded in an encounter, several of his followers did diversionary terror tactics that fucking failed, he's either getting treatment in the Hospital and using human shields or the fucker is doing his last stand.

Kill yourself

This is gonna be a fun summer.

Putting your dick inside a brown filipina is bestiality

Can you elaborate on this?

Half-breed here with a little advice.

They, like every other Asian country, have a serious Euro-fetish. If you have any Filipino women that come after you, and you make the mistake of actually marrying one, make sure you have them cut practically all ties to the that shithole. The authorities generally understand that most people that marry out of the Filipino heritage, are doing so to get out. Be careful gentlemen.

The Philippines will want your children to sign a dual-citizenship deal to coax them to get called back to the islands and get trapped there.

Pic related. They'd look kind of like this if you screwed a good looking one.

You will only get that if you are super lucky and it will be far more likely that your grandchildren would. For instance, my sister passes off as a short white girl, but my brother and I look more hispanic. We all had an unspoken agreement to marry whites and shed that mixed heritage once and for all.

Thankfully, she married a tall Danish man so I can start training her and her son into NatSocs.

I got cousins named "Raja Prince" and "Kaiser Hari", that's like double royalty, and it sounds retarded.

Kaiser? That's brutal.

Perhaps not, but a horrible gruesome death can still act as still a deterrent even if weaponizing their own religion against them won't work in this case.

The streets are going to run red with blood and kebab meat.

They're not very common as immigrants in white countries, which lessens the immediate threat from them, and they're not overly savage (like niggers) or overly potentially dangerous (like chinks). So there is no particular reason to fear or hate them, so long as they stay on their own land and keep their muhdik in their own holes. Finally they got an ebin boss man elected as their president, who literally shoots degenerates and commies himself, which has endeared them to many.

That like when someone wants to create a new neo nouveau something, but it has already been done before

Martial Law

Will we be getting 1080p pigs blood massacres?

(wasted)

Well fuck. The great kebab removal begins in the fucking Philippines of all places. The last crusade will be launched not by the Italians, or the French, or the Germans, or the Polish, but the fucking Pinoys.

Can't say I saw that coming.

GIVE EM HELL, DUTERTE

you will never be white, fellow flip, accept it

Does anyone remember that LARP-tier thread started by the user trapped in Iran who was leaking Shell Oil documents with ties to the Philippines and ISIS and other things? I feel like that knowledge could really come in handy right now.

Haha, that's wicked gay.

archive.fo/xgXJ8

I'd love to be over there with a scoped rifle and a pile of loaded mags right now.

Still firefights going on, but news updates kinda slowed down. Going to bed, Duterte should be back home in a couple of hours or so.

More from the Los Angeles Times:
Duterte declares martial law in Philippine island of Mindanao in response to militant attacks
archive.is/tU1VD

No advice needed. As a Holla Forumsack, if you are too much a faggot for everything else, you have one fucking job, that is make white kids and DONT FUCKING RACEMIX. And if you are a mongrel, breed with other mongrels or other ethnics.

Now this will be like a second holocaust. Actually a real one. Please let it happen

That is one satisfying involuntary neck spasm at the end.

You're just as bad if you tell mongrels to freely spawn more mongrels. Use something like the Nuremberg​ laws but more strict (top 1% of half breeds, quadroons and octoroons are allowed to request marriage permit, maximum of 2 offspring. for each mongrel baby spawned, whites should create 5 more)

sage for offtopic

Trying to keep him busy while the drug trade continues. Clearly he was doing too good a job.

Whites should never mix outside their race. Ever. That said, this fellow halfbreed Holla Forumsack is in a complicated situation that warrants more thought than 'accept that you're brown and breed more browns'. If he and his offspring go 4 generations with whites only, all parented properly with NatSoc, white first, and anti-racemixing values, then the line will become less than 10% mud. Keep going and it soon becomes minuscule. Now mutts of different muds should stay within their fucked up lane. That's different. And the key to his plan of whites only relies heavily on the parenting, lest one of the kids go 'I'm 25% mud so I identify as mud and fuck whites'. But if he's seriously NatSoc and intends to breed anyway, it's a fucked situation. Bad in the short term but potentially better in longterm if he can keep the plan in place through the descendants. Plus it kind of co-opts the whites that are neutral enough to racemix anyway, potentially resulting in 25% mutts where there would've been the chance of 50%. Of course the best option is suicide/death to mutts but for those that are redpilled and stuck in the middle. Complicated shit.
Sage for off topic

GOOD LUCK ON KEBAB REMOVAL, FLIPS

Captcha related.

The bolsheviks in russia did the same tactic in the revolution, releasing all prisoners from any area they took over, recruiting some as revolutionaries, and just generally spreading chaos

Imagine what Trump could have been…

Lets put the halfbreeds in a nice place outside white countries and let the kikes pay for it. They are not our enemies, the kikes and mudslimes are.

Those wannabe isis goons didn't even manage to do that, they only did what was seen and reported on the internet but the flip military made short work of them, they tried that shit on zamboanga before and look how that turned out for them. Read the thread (and the sources that are not ZOG) before posting nigger.

>>>/gaschamber/

Mine was better.

Whoa fuck dude nice, can I add that to my captcha collection?

Be my guest.

Again, you're just giving up land and potential resources while letting the mongrels on their own to shit it up and multiply themselves, land that could be used by whites

making 6 generations of non whites for the last one to not be called mixed? yea, he could just not breed you know. gotta shit up the gene pool a little more unitl you cant notice it.

here try this

I gotta be honest man, their videos are so well edited and their cameras are usually pretty good. Al-Qaeda had the shittiest videos in comparisons

Well how thirsty am I?

you have clean water that you are filling it with

Well there you go.

What he means is that mongrels not breeding is preferred than allowing more uncontrolled race mixing

I know what he meant.

why wouldnt they be good user. if theyre not filmed in hollywood, they at least have the producers from there

my best friend's dating a Filipino-Jap girl, complete cock slut to him

How concentrated is the piss we're talking about here? Drank-a-ton-of-water nearly clear piss or deep yellow? The former I'd not care about anymore after just one or two mixes, the latter I'd go for a bunch more. Of course piss isn't lethal or anything so it's mostly about getting rid of the taste, and DNA density is lower than avogadro's limit, so all in all your metaphor is shit.
Goes directly against humanity's instincts. A lot of the 88 precepts are about being true to nature, remember? Better to dilute the solution with water than with piss.

Duterte 1 Isis/Matute 0. Marawi under gob. control.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VUUYJieU88

So is Jim and his girls over at the Pisswater going to be real journalists for once and go out there with cameras and shit because I would definitely watch that fatass waddle around talking to Flip police officers on the scene

Heil'd.
Exactly the problem. They're going to breed regardless, especially with the only factor that influences humans not to breed - the kikes' propaganda machines - only trying to force that on pure whites. If it was possible to so easily kill all mixed races and kikes and return the world to separate ethno states, we'd already be doing so. The solution can't always just be "they don't breed/we kill them" because that's not a solution. At least not the way the world currently is.

thanks, lori

Forgive me father for i have sinned
i have responded to bait &
i have derailed the thread

i must commit sudoku

If we don't kill them, they'll kill us. Both literally and metaphorically.

(((CIA))) wants bring back drug dealing business. Who is surprised?

Duterte doing the right job!!! Go Philippines!! The whole world is supporting you and your righteous leader!!!

Don't beat yourself up too much, happens to the best of us.

Do not worry user, even the best fall for the bait

what this do?

I hope the Islamists win because I want people to see more proof of what islam is and who gives a fuck what happens to flips anyway

Well in that case mongoloid, you can go right ahead and serve as a poor victim yourself. Try and be useful for once in your life.

DUDE ISIS AREN'T REAL MUSLIMS

This is israaid dorra or is there another military bill ?

I've said it before, and I will say it again, islam is and will never be compatible with white nationalism or natsoc in any way or form, for many reasons but most importantly because it does NOT recognize race - upon world conversion there will be "one people" - therefore, killing a muslim (whether shitskin or white) is honourable. Remember that.

Is not and will never be*

Fucking kill them already, Duterte.

Flips are a fighting people. .45 ACP was developed because they just refused to go down until they were forced to go down.

Z… Zimzam? Zimzam, is that you?

You may mean well, but understand that people are serious when they say that traitors are worse than enemies, and any whites who breed with you or your siblings are race traitors, and resentment against them is likely to reflect on you as well. Interracialism is permanent and irreversible, any generations descended from you will never be white, they will just be a lighter skinned mix. And you will never succeed in 'training' your or your sister's kids into 'NatSocs'. What kind of white do you think marries colored people? Liberals. Your sister's kids will be born with group thinking, herd animal, blue pilled liberal instincts because they are descended from an anti racist danecuck dumbfuck. Marry a light skinned mix like yourself or be celibate. All inter racialism is bad for whites, don't be surprised if the time comes when you are treated as an enemy for defiling a white woman (and that white woman is treated as a traitor).

GOOD LUCK DUTERTE
REMOVE KEBAB

Dubs demands it

Is it over? Body count?
Hopefully, hundreds of thousands of muslims died.

Ariana knows what happened to the Jonas Brothers when they defied Mr. Mouse.

Islam is not compatible with anything
not even with itself

Sulfuric Gas.

Hopefully he launches drug users at the kebabs

apparently the military is lying and there's like 200 militants decapitating christians and hanging their heads out.

Very relevant reading

Seems to me what they are attempting is doomed to fail, however this is intentional to inspire another generation of mudslimes in the Philippines to establish a Caliphate

pando.com/2014/11/16/the-war-nerd-martyrdom-whats-the-payoff/

Wait, what? She's clearly not a child.

Ten guys assault a prison, arm the prisoners they're now 500… That's easily as many as the cops.
That's what they did early on in Syria (and Libya) shit would be EASY to pull off in Europe.
Just like US prisons are filled with nogs, EU prisons are full with diversity, many of them already pre-islamists (the simple fact that they allow muslims clerics in EU prisons is amazing. But hey that would be racist to not preach salafism to an already violent bunch of kebab…).

Frankly all you need is the willpower and smuggling enough weapons, I'm surprised they never at least tried (small violent breakouts of Islamist militants did happened in the 90's, but never mass breakout).

Looks like the CIA has finally decided to liberate the Philippines.

Judging by the fact it's all over jewgle probably not.

underrated post, nice find.

Duterte removes whole fucking bloodlines so removal of islamic pigs is going to happen

WHAT IF JIM DIES?

Wow, this happens right when he was visiting Russia after indicating he would be trying to move away from the West and ally with Russia instead. What a (((coincidence))) that jihadists attacked right as this was happening.

Sheeeeit

Godspeed, Duterte
\o/

White men who obsess over Philipino women are invariably cucks. Kill yourself. We don't need you in our race.

I'LL TAKE OVER

Hangry goatfucker month you mean

WE'LL FIND ANOTHER SUBSTITUTE CRIPPLE

How is Jim and Hotwheels taking this?

Aren't we based in the Philippines?

Jim's in fricking Manila. I thought Hotwheels is no longer associated?

Last I heard hotwheels was still working on emojis.

Then Ron will own the site.

Nah they're still buddies and Fred is a tech consultant or some shit.

That's good. I though Jim stole 8ch from Fred from under his nose.

That said, 2ch is also based in the Phils. You think the Nips will come to help them if their site goes down?

Hotwheels lost the passion for 8ch after getting bullied by Holla Forums one time too many, unfortunately.

lol Philippine wankery just went retard

Japan is industrialized, 3rd biggest economy. Biggest reason to go to the Phils is for sex.

Funny enough 2ch is based in the USA because Japan doesn't have the Freedums that America has. Pretty much the entire world imageboard community is based in or connected to America in some way.

Except Ylilauta and KC I think.

Mindanao, is close to both Indonesia and Borneo. The former is the most prominent extremist engine in South East Asia and the latter has a majority Islam population, from Sabah (East Malaysia), Brunei, and Indonesia. Historically, post indigenous tribalism, Mindanao has been mostly ruled over by Sultans of Islamic faith, but Christianity (mostly Roman Catholicism) comprises 70% of the religion, with 20% of the population retaining Islam as their faith. Most Filipinos detest Islam as a whole (thanks to the Spanish and later, Americans), and Duterte, who was mayor of Davao city for many years, understands the threat of Islam, As Davao is a part of the region of Mindanao.

It's surprising because the local media is filled with pozzed pro-status quo people too. It's shifting because the masses believe in Duterte and only the political, religious, and (non-Chinese Flip) economic elite scoff at him. Thankfully the masses generally understand the problems with Islam, and are armed well as a whole.

They're very good at it, stirring up the more liberal youths and political elites against presidents that get shit done. Kind of curious how much on Estrada was lies, since I only really have the school teaching on Filipino political history myself, having focused on world history mainly.

Sound advice. Consider my mother bordering on insanity and the family politics is not worth the trouble. The Filipino side of the family will drain you. Wish i was born of my dad's first wife, proper English, like he is.

Don't you gotta get ready for all the hump-day jokes at the kibbutz tomorrow, chaim?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3976336/ISIS-fighters-target-Israel-time-obliterated-warplanes-firing-rockets-soldiers.html

November 2016

ISIS doesn't target Israel because the Jews are vindictive to the extreme and respond disproportionately without fail.

Canada has at least 700k of them alone which is at least 2 percent of our population. They also reproduce at scary rates and white cucks like to fuck them.

Duterte is an extraordinary man

KEK, maybe if you're into fucking little lady bois

Or maybe I'm just pointing out your obvious retardation by saying Philippines > Japan, that the Phils isn't even East Asian.

Isn't that right, comrade?

What did he mean by this?

Basically 90%+ of their pageant winners and runners up are hapas. So this is why white degenerates like to go to their country.

Of course they are not muslims;
-they want to kill all Palestinians.
-they leave Israel alone, gets all kind of help from them, but want to fuck up every other nations
-litteraly are, on map, a re-edited version of that Sunnistan plan created by some jews working for the USA decades ago.
It's litteraly Israel's army hiding in plain sight

Don't call him that, his real nickname was "Nigger Jack". "Black Jack" is Jew historical revisionism.

thanks, i posted this
they probably didn't think Duterte will implement martial law on the whole region and not just Marawi. They cuck mayor of Marawi is urging Duterte and the army to avoid human rights abuses for civilian populace there. The kikes are going to go Oy Vey! on this one.

Post production software has gotten so simplified any dipshit can edit footage to look well. Davinci Resolve can be had for free.
Panasonic GH4 cameras can shoot 4K, and they're only 700 bucks. Hell even phone now can shoot 4k video. They're still poor sand niggers.
t. video editor

because you will "shed that mixed heritage" by creating even more mixed heritage, right?

this is your brain on miscegenation

Update, the pieces of shit are using human shields and taking hostages in the Church and Hospital

How about that …

Rumors and talk about this clusterfuck being an inside job, they managed to take key facilities and infiltrate almost 500+ members with little to no hindrance

can someone explain how isis is in the philippines?

I think KC is hosted in America as well. I couldn't imagine having to deal with anti-speech laws in Germany. No idea about Ylilauta. Maybe 8pl? Most imageboards hosted outside the US that I can think of eventually got v&.

I have more hope for a proper resolution than I would else ware. Thus far Duterte has kept to his word.

Oh wow, really, I'm new here. That's so cool. He must be so lucky. I hear that picking up young fresh Pinoy pussy there is like going to McDonalds. And they love to fuck white guys from America too.

Every Tim Hortons I go to has at least 3 of em working the night shift.

(((Israel)))

There are muslims there.
Gee I wonder if there's a connection.

It's a 3rd world country. I wouldn't be surprised if the opposition they faced were farmers with pitch-forks.

Philippines has had interaction with Muslims and thus dealt with the religion within its country for centuries. Islam is its second largest religion, somewhere around 8-10% last I knew? Many of the gangs/cartels/guerilla fighters/freedom fighters in the country have some level of alliance with Islamic extremists because at the end of the day they're all fucking nuts wanting battles and power. A splinter of one of these Islamic extremist 'freedom fighters' aligned itself with ISIS last year, essentially extending an invitation for ISIS to flaunt itself within the Philippines. I remember a few articles from ~months ago about ISIS pushing hard at recruiting Filipino Muslims to travel to Syria. And, in the pic of the post above you, they were able to conduct this messy attack because it's in a city almost exclusively Muslim that's in the shitty south of the islands and just remote enough for a slightly delayed response.
tldr; Muslims have been a long-time fixture within their citizenry, an incredibly easy exploit for the Jews now that Duterte's kicking out their banks

Has Duterte done his thing yet?

8ch hosted in LA, managed from flipland and probably has a backup server there.
Endchan hosted in Nevada, ran from SF and Florida, likely running in a makeshift datacenter buried in a shipping container in the desert that a coked-out libertarian occasionally checks on.
.pl Hosted in tunisia or some shit, some eastern euro hellhole that doesn't give a fuck about muh hitler or muh porno, admin currently in the process of becoming an hero via excess alcohol consumption
meguca hosted in lowtax's mother's basement
4chan hosted in Israeli supreme court 41st basement level
KC hosted in an undisclosed location in the US but is connected to German servers
NeXT hosted in an undisclosed location in America that's probably Las Vegas or the USAF facility at Groom Lake.
NNTPchan hosted in a mysterious crystalline structure in the ionosphere

I have a feeling a lot of muslims are going to get their shit kicked in soon, call it a hunch.

American education number one.

So how long until this cancer metastasizes to Indonesia?

The kike tentacle is everywhere

Good idea, let's all fly to a Euro meetup where we can all be arrested for so little as questioning the Holohoax!
Wait, no, that's not a good idea, what is that… oh right that's onea them newfangled "bad ideas"

Declared martial law in a part of the country? Yeah.

following martial law the last twitter update I saw stated the city was given a warning to evacuate and then air strikes are likely to begin. There's was also a report from Manila about a gunman taking hostages at a church, so that could be a parallel happening or related to this.

NAPALM INCOMMING

Mindanao martial law could last a year, warns Philippine president

archive.is/EYEND

It's time to chop em and drop em!

Doubt airstrikes are going to happen. There's like only 50 people fighting for ISIS, unless the Muslim populace go to their side but that's unlikely. If they do airstrikes they'd be bombing people's homes. The military should sweep them up soon.

You gotta hand it to the Chinks, even if they're subhumans at least they know how to deal with other subhumans with a healthy amount of bantz.

They should really bombard signs like that tbh

facebook.com/presidentialcom/videos/1740353882660932/
here's a livestream of his return. his plane just touched down at NAIA (ninoy aquino international airport)

Soros/clinton proxy?

As an ausfag, that's a frightening prospect.

Now that would be good watching

CAN'T RIP THE FLIP

facebook.com/armedforcesofthephilippines/videos/10155298160983766/

STATEMENT FROM THE ARMED FORCES OF THE PHILIPPINES

AFP Statement and Updates on the Marawi Operations
Auth: Public Affairs Office Chief Marine Colonel Edgard A. Arevalo

So reports of a Catholic church being held with hostages is false?

>facebook.com/presidentialcom/videos/1740353882660932/
Any restream?
I don't have a kikebook and it's asking me to login to continue

ABS-CBN News on the jewtube: youtube.com/watch?v=9Inf9x8ZoCo

Thanks

Duterte "If you violate the law if there a curfew, then you deserve to die"! Damn son, you are dead after 10pm!

I really love this guy.

unless we see it, yes user. But I doubt muslim fags would be kind to the Christians.

Ok, he confirmed he "will try and save the priest if he can".

probably. iirc that information came out of twitter.

He asked Putin for arms, but he has a poor country and cannot pay for it right away. Putin just said give me your list, give me your list 3 times without any discussions.

fugg

not that that's not badass of digong, but that really worries me. minutes before signing an agreement with putin, isis sympathisers attack a city in mindanao?
even if it turns out that it wasn't 'really' isis that attacked, i wouldn't have a hard time believing that they did.

Duterte eyes expanding martial law to whole PH

archive.is/aDRgc

Has there been a conflict in the last 40 years in which anyone would actually qualify as a hero for having participated in? Not really.

Serbia 20 years ago, Hungary 60 years ago, Eastern Europe 70 years ago

Welp, guess that's that. Situation turned out to be a no-show.

Except for Duterte having declared martial law over a part of the country.

Good point with Serbia but I doubt some Serbian war hero is anything anyone not Serbian would give a shit about given the intense lies about what happened there in the 90s.

archive.is/5NSAF
archive.is/Wyph3

archive.is/f4fqS

The Meme War

On a car in some bumfuck street in a third world village. Oh man, I'm super impressed. I'm going to go hide under my bed, the ebil mega-god scary people are coming!

live news coverage

Hahaha nah.

It just occurred to me that Asian coal burning is actually less degenerate than snow melting because their progeny will be easier to segregate from the general population going forward, and they're also more likely to fail to find a mate, much to the mercy of their gene pool.

By the way, the Philippines are an "Asian" country in the geographic sense only. The first inhabitants of Southeast Asia were the Australoid Negritos. Modern flips are about 60% East Asian 40% Australoid. You're part eggplant.

Sub-human.

Why are trannies so fucking popular in Asian countries anyway? Why do Asians take the worst forms of degeneracy to extremes? Japan has all sorts of pedophilia, panty vending machines, an entire culture of glorifying childish shit, then browner countries are filled with trannies and drugs, Korea is a multi-culti shit-hole filled with wigger-gooks etc.

Man there's so little coverage about this. I hear about like cops getting beheaded and soldiers being killed but no footage or anything

If dubs Duerte will build ovens to roast the kebabs.

GO DUTERTE! IT'S PAYBACK TIME!

It would have to be burgers

John, is that you?

11 March 2004: terrorist attack in Madrid; three days before election by an electorate opposed to invasion of Iraq (2003) on pretext of war on terror

13 July 2007 Terrorist attack in London; strengthens Tony Blair's alliance with US's "war on Terror." Blair refuses investigation into incident,.

15 November 2015: Terrorist attack in Paris; Hollande bombs Syria and declares state of siege (or similar assault on constitutional government)

22 May 2017: terrorist attack in Manchester in full gear election season

Someone remind me who or what benefited from attacks in Brussels and other European cities.

At least Russian terrorists of 19th century targeted czars.Today's terrorists have a penchant for civilians. Only idiot terrorists would think it a good strategy to kill powerless civilians to force the government to keep hands off "Islamic places." Are these idiots or . . . paid provocateurs?

Probably both considering how fucking stupid muslims are in general.

ITS TIME FOR RADICAL CHRISTIAN MILITIAS TO REMOVE OR EAT KEBAB
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilaga
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Rq7stLs8U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVWOlAkiKk

Nothing sandniggers do is ever intended for success but to instead distract from what ever the jews are doing.

Filipinos are >90% Austroneesian, you inbred

Bulgaria right now

ididntseethatcoming.jpg
I hope Duterte brings the banhammer and makes an example of it fast. Maybe even expands his popularity.
Considering how fast ISIS conquered in ME I wouldn't be surprised that they will move fast and try to conquer as much as they can with the help of infiltrators.

One thing that this shows is that they are desperate. Too many countries are breaking away from the control.

Yeah, no western involvement here for sure, right guys?

Closer to Russia, yes.
To China, not so much, south china sea is a clusterfuck of politics.

t. regular consumer of alcohol and caffeine

My great uncle ran against him for mayor of Davao. When he lost to Roddy, he was allowed (as a famous former chief of police in a large metro area) to become a warlord under Duterte's supervision. He had his own private security company, and gave my (white) family bodyguards whenever we would visit Davao due to the high amounts of westerners being kidnapped there in the early 90s. I remember the "bodyguards" (mercenaries) teaching me how to shoot and generally being chill guys. They treated us well and would likely have died for us knowing that if any shit went down, they would have been taken into the jungle and shot.

My great uncle was a good man. He killed a shitload of communists and muslims in the 70s and 80s. He blew the minaret off a mosque with an RPG after some muds kidnapped and executed a catholic priest. He sniped a chinese businessman while he was eating breakfast on his balcony who raped his maid and bribed the judge to get off. The Philippines has a great history of extrajudicial killings if you know where to look. I'm glad we have a Madman as Pres. over there now.

Here's a segment from a SF novel about Kebab removal in Flipland!

I was never so enthusiastically proud of the flag till now!

—Mark Twain, Incident in the Philippines

Mindanao, Philippine Islands, 29 June, 2107

The mosque burned with a greasy, sooty smoke. No wonder in that; there were bodies still inside. Around the mosque, likewise burned houses, stores, government buildings. From many of those, too, the smoke carried the savor of long pig.

Hamilton watched Captain Thompson with interest. The captain himself watched several attached Filipino Military Police sweeping the clothing of the prisoners with chemical-sensitive wands. Those who failed the test were pushed off by Suited Heavy Infantry troopers to where others like them were engaged in digging a great ditch with hands and hand tools. Thompson raised a hand as the troopers began herding off a group of children, aged perhaps eight through eleven.

"Put them with the other group, the monks' group," the captain ordered, causing Hamilton to breathe a sigh of relief.

"But, Captain—" one of the MPs began to protest, a protest cut short by a snarl and a flash of eye.

"They are just children, not responsible for being used as they were. Put them in the other group."

"I don't see the frigging point," one of the MPs muttered under his breath. "What will the kids do with their parents dead? Besides, nits make lice."

Hodge escorted a film group from IDI, the Imperial Department of Information, as they recorded scenes of the village. The group was arranging corpses. Rather, Hodge's platoon did the arranging, under IDI direction.

IDI had, of course, closely monitored the approach to and fighting for the place, all recorded by satellite and lower-flying recon drones. They had some pretty good shots, she knew, of the few casualties taken in the assault: one man's suit utterly destroyed by a large, command-detonated mine, two more killed by shaped-charge grenades carried on rockets, one man whose suit was disabled and whom the Moros had de-suited and then hacked to bits. There had also been several each killed and wounded by large caliber rifle fire.

Where the heavy caliber rifles had come from was a matter of some conjecture. The likeliest possibility, likely enough to call it a "probability," was that they had been smuggled across the sea by sympathizers in Moslem Malaysia and Indonesia. Already, airships were being loaded with massive quantities of aerial ordnance to level the coastal Malaysian and Indonesian cities from which the rifles had probably come. At other fields, fighter escorts and electronic warfare planes were likewise being readied to support and protect the airships. For that matter, given their size and carrying capacity, the airships packed an impressive defensive suite of their own, to include four fighters each.

In a way, it was a waste. The ruins of the cities of the Caliphate of Islam, Triumphant, produced no technology able to stand up to the Empire's aerial juggernaut. What little they had was purchased, at ruinous expense, from the Chinese of the Celestial Kingdom of the Han.

And if the Malaysians and Indonesians hadn't shipped the arms? Well, so what? It wasn't as if the Malaysians and Indonesians weren't numbered among the enemy, after all.

Imperial casualties the locals would never be permitted to see, lest it give them hope, in the case of the Moros, or doubt in the case of the Christian Filipinos. Instead, they would see the results of the assault on the Moros themselves, a one-sided slaughter.

Folks back home, on the other hand, would see the full story. It would just be highly edited to show the iniquity of the enemy; that, and the dire punishment meted out to him. IDI had had decades to perfect the art of the propaganda film, the masterful skill of the consummate liar. Michael Moore (despite his having been hanged in 2020) and Leni Riefenstahl were the unofficial heroes of the department.

Around a fire a group of the troops were singing a song they'd rediscovered from a happier and simpler day and then modified to suit:

"Damn, damn, damn the stinking Mor-or-ros,
Cross-eyed, kakiak ladrones.
Underneath the starry flag
Christianize 'em with a Slag

Then return us to our own beloved homes . . . "

"You're a bona fide hero now, Hamilton," Thompson kidded, once the sorting had begun and the war crimes trials had commenced.

You know you can just tow the truck away right?

BASED
A
S
E
D

INDONESIA HAPPENING

2 deadly blasts in East Jakarta

indianexpress.com/article/world/jakarta-explosion-live-updates-indonesia-two-blasts-at-bus-transport-terminal-says-reports/

news.com.au/world/asia/explosion-in-east-jakarta-near-bus-station-indonesia-police/news-story/968baaa67dfac2852aa35a93ff7fac9a

reuters.com/article/us-indonesia-blast-idUSKBN18K25E

The captain was joking, obviously enough, and so Hamilton didn't respond directly. Instead, he asked, "Why did you save those kids, sir?"

"Softhearted, I guess," Thompson shrugged. "Besides, it was within my discretion. You object?"

Actually, that was the first remotely human response Hamilton had ever seen from his commander. He answered, "No, sir, it just surprised me. It's a . . . weakness. I didn't think you had any."

"I'm human enough, I assure you," Thompson said with a grim smile. "Those kids will be sent to a Christian orphanage," he explained. "There, they'll have the religion knocked out of them. Rather, they'll have their religion knocked out of them and ours, one of ours, substituted. In time, they'll become assets."

Hamilton raised one eyebrow doubtfully. "That's not why you saved them."

Thompson shook his head. "No . . . no, I saved them to sleep better at night. If you stay with the Army, young lieutenant, I suggest you find ways to help yourself sleep better at night, too."

"I haven't done anything yet that bothers my conscience," Hamilton said.

"No? You will."

The captain directed his gaze out to sea where a dozen large amphibious craft were bringing in new, Christian, settlers to occupy the area just cleared of Moslems. The landing craft, under escort, of course, would be used to cart off the remaining original inhabitants— even now moving under guard to the shoreline—and dump them on the Malaysian or Indonesian coasts. The villagers hadn't been driven off with nothing; they still had their eyes to weep with.

"All this would have been unthinkable, you know," the captain said, gesturing with one armored hand at the surrounding destruction, and not neglecting the long lines of Moros being ushered into tents where courts-martial were being held by the Army of the Philippines. "Even a century ago it would have been unthinkable, though a century and a half ago it was all too common.

"The old law of war, you see, was a fragile thing, easily broken. And when the enemy ignored it and some of our own people tried to mold it to do too much, it broke. Now there's no law except for who is fastest, who is best armed and trained, who is most ruthless. And when the enemy demonstrated that the planet wasn't big enough for both of us and we demonstrated that it didn't necessarily have to contain both of us? That's when—"

The captain's words were interrupted by a massive burst of weapons fire as the Filipino troops working with the company shot the first dozen of those villagers convicted of war crimes into the ditch they had themselves been forced to dig.

By the fire, unbothered by the shootings, the troopers sang:
"In that land of dopey dreams
Happy peaceful Philippines . . . "

Flips need to step up their game. They're building too many mosques. pic related leddit post. The smaller country subs are still relatively uncucked

Mindanao, Philippine Islands, 4 July, 2107

The Philippine Scout, in this case a genuine tracker and not a mere infantryman, read the signs by the charred corpse. The scout—he went by Aguinaldo—was perhaps forty, though the years, the sun and the rain had aged him beyond those years. He had probably been an Imperial retainer since youth. His English was, in any case, quite good though he still had some of his native accent.

Some of what there was to see was obvious: the single bullets in the power packs that had rendered two suits helpless, the scraps of armor chiseled apart . . . the tripod under which one soldier had apparently been roasted with his belly down towards the coals.

Hodge had taken one look and run off, vomit pouring into her helmet and down the flexible neck guard to gather on her breasts.

Well, it had been her man, after all. Originally she had dispatched two soldiers on a patrol. One of them was still missing.

Hamilton refrained from following her, in both senses, but just barely.

"Over there," the Filipino said, pointing towards some vine- shrouded rocks. "They fired from over there." The finger rotated to a cave in the side of the jungle-clad hill to the east. "Some ran in there from the west. Your men followed. They were ambushed. Then the Moros in the cave came out and dismembered their armor. They want you to think they roasted this man alive but he was already dead when they strung him up over the fire. The other they dragged off, I think . . . alive. Initially they went south. I can't tell from here if they kept going that way."

Thompson nodded. He'd had opportunity enough these last few weeks to have learned to trust the scout's eyes and senses. "Can you track them?" he asked.

Aguinaldo said he could but, "Captain . . . they want you to follow. They didn't have to leave the trail so well marked and they usually don't. Then, too—" the scout hesitated.

"Yes, go on," Thompson commanded.

"You're the least suitable type of unit to track them."

"I know," the captain sighed. "But we're here . . . and nobody else is."

Thompson had already radioed for a light infantry unit to insert and track down the Moros. None had been available. He'd had high altitude aerial recon check out the area for twenty miles around. They'd seen nothing.

And yet, Thompson thought, we know they're out there. If they can't be seen that means they're ready, waiting and, just as Aguinaldo said, they want us to follow.

Hodge returned, a little unsteady in her armored feet. "I'm sorry, sir. I—"
"Never mind, Laurie," Thompson cut her off. "No shame."

It's not like I have all that much choice, the captain continued with his musing. If I owe the men nothing else, I owe them that they won't be abandoned while we can still try to help. Is this going to cost me more? Yes, probably. But the soldiers can be replaced. What can't be replaced if it's lost is the faith that we—this company—won't give up on them.

Then, too, assume the worst, that there's a company or two of unusually well armed, well trained, and well led Moros out there. So we follow and they get in the first licks…maybe hurt us, maybe even badly. After they get in their first licks, we get in the last ones. How many lives do I save if that group of Moros can be destroyed?

Man, all my choices suck; not a good one to be had. Hell, I don't even have a choice. I'm not going to leave one of my boys out there to be skinned or roasted alive.

So the question is, do I have everybody strip down to just Exos and follow or only enough to catch the Moros and pin them in position. The latter, I think. One platoon should do.

Thompson looked directly at Hodge. "Lieutenant, you want to get your own back?"

No hesitation: "Yes, sir!"

"Fine. Have your children strip down to just Exos, helmets, chest plates and small arms. That will give you the speed and the endurance to follow and catch them. The rest of the company will follow you as fast as we can, carrying your extra armor. I'll arrange for aerial recon and fire support . . . that, and an on-call power pack drop. I'll try again to get some light infantry inserted to block their escape but I can't promise it.

"Sergeant Aguinaldo, you go with them."

"Yes, sir," the scout answered.

"Be careful with my boys and girls, Laurie," Thompson cautioned. "Now go!"

Hodge was just as glad that the captain had ordered her platoon out of their suits. She wasn't sure she'd have been able to stand the stench of her own puke fermenting in the jungle heat.

That wasn't all that dumping full armor had done for her. Thus lightened, the suits were quieter, faster, and had a lot greater endurance. Since all the processing power was located in the back and all the sensing was in the helmets, she and her platoon lost nothing in those departments.

Unfortunately, the suits still weren't going through any major trees. These, the platoon had to snake around. Even as they did, though, branches and leaves and long, sharp grasses lashed at them, tearing at uniforms and sometimes slashing the skin beneath. No matter; one of theirs was somewhere ahead, facing a grisly death unless rescued. What was a little blood and pain not to have to face that failure?

Hodge stopped as Aguinaldo stiffened. The scout gestured with one hand, the other holding his rifle, for the platoon to move to the left. They did.

While they were doing so, Aguinaldo took a small remotely piloted vehicle, a miniature helicopter, from his pack and prepared to send it aloft.

"What is it, Sergeant?" Hodge asked, once she and the platoon were off the trail and hidden amongst the jungle's fronds.

Aguinaldo started the small RPV and lofted it before answering, "I can't say, ma'am. Something's not right up ahead. It's—"

The air was suddenly split by half a dozen large explosions, the homicidal shriek of the jagged metal those explosions threw forth, and by heavy fire from more rifles and machine guns than Hodge had devoutly hoped would ever be aimed in her direction.

Hodge never knew what hit her. One moment Aguinaldo was telling her something, the next his body had practically disintegrated in a blizzard of hot metal shards while Hodge herself was knocked almost senseless by the blast and spun head over heels by something striking her right thigh.

When she recovered enough to rise to her hands and knees, she saw and smelled the blood, not hers she hoped, dripping from her helmet and Exo. Hodge shook her head to try to clear and felt a wave of nausea wash over her. That she'd emptied her stomach earlier didn't help her as she'd eaten again, hurriedly from a pouch, while on the track of her lost soldier. She re-emptied her stomach, the puke mixing with the scout sergeant's ghastly remains. Then she looked at the bloody, torn meat of her right thigh and wanted to puke again.

When the shock wears off, that's really going to hurt.

Already, Hodge's Exo had analyzed the damage and applied a nondisorienting general pain killer. It wouldn't make the damaged leg any better, but it would help Hodge make full use of what was left.

There was firing all around; that much she could hear even if her vision was blurry with concussion. An indistinct shape appeared over some rocks hard by. It was shouting something unintelligible and waving something that looked shiny. Automatically Hodge pointed her left hand at the shape, formed a fist and dropped it. A burst of fire from her Slag leapt out, ripping the bolo-wielding Moro to shreds. His ruined body tumbled back over the rocks.

"Charlie Niner-Six, Bravo Two-Three," Hodge gasped out. "Ambush. We're fucked."

"Hang on, Two-Three," answered Thompson's calm voice. "I've got a drone inbound, ETA three minutes. Air support is coming."

"No go on the air support," Hodge answered. "I think they're all mixed in among us. Wait, out."

Even as Hodge said that, her left arm was once again pointing at a Moro, this one carrying a rifle rather than a bolo. The stream of fire that lanced out practically sliced the man in two.

"Report," she managed to get out.

"One: Sergeant Caudillo's dead . . . .three others down. Pinned. Returning fire."

"Two: Six left unhurt, two wounded. Holding on. They're between us and first. I think third's out of it. What we gonna to do, El Tee?"

She waited in vain for a report from her third squad leader. "Sergeant Ryan," she ordered, "report. Anybody in third squad, report. Anybody?"

There was no answer from third. She'd had to force herself to keep the sound of desperate pleading out of her voice when she asked that last, "Anybody?"

"Ma'am, Sergeant Pierantoni here. I'm with second . . . close enough, anyway. The rest of the company's better than half an hour behind us. Maybe more; if they hit us here they might have something waiting back there. I don't think we're going to hold on that long."

Hodge had been up near the point, near Aguinaldo. One could argue she'd been too near the point, but that was for the future if, indeed, that argument was ever to be made. Third squad, which had been nearest to her, was destroyed, insofar as she could tell. Sure, it was possible there was a man out there wounded and alive, or one with broken communications. But the way to bet it was that they were dead or soon would be.

"Recommendations, Sergeant?" The drug in her system was all that allowed her to keep her voice human.

"You pull back to first. We'll cover you and first. Then we can take turns, bounding back."

"No go, Sergeant, I can't move far."

"I'll come for you."

Hodge's voice was both sad and determined. "No. Here's what I want. First squad?"

"Ma'am?"

"I'll cover as best I can from here. Get yourself back to second and the platoon sergeant. Sergeant P, carry out your plan once you and second and first link up. I'll . . . "

"No, ma'am, we'll wait."

Hodge wanted to cry, not just from the pain that was ebbing from her ruined thigh, but also from the knowledge that the life she'd hoped to have with Hamilton after she left the army was just not going to happen. She wanted to cry; what she didn't want was to argue.

"No. I've only got a little left in me. I need to use that to cover first squad."

"Ma'am . . . "

"Don't argue with me. First squad?"

"Ma'am?"

"If I can't get the order out; when you hear me fire, go."

Thompson and Hamilton could hear Hodge through the command circuit.

"Laurie, hold on. I'm coming," Hamilton cried into the radio, as he started tearing the jungle apart in an attempt to move farther, faster—

"Lieutenant Hamilton, hold fast," ordered Thompson in the same calm voice as usual. The captain had the good grace not to say, I warned you about this.

"Captain, that's—"

Hamilton couldn't quite bring himself to say it, that Hodge was the woman he loved. It would have been worse than Thompson saying, "I told you so." Instead, after a pause, he said, "That's one of ours. We can't just—"
"I'm aware, Lieutenant, of who she is."

Another voice, the forward observer sergeant's, piped up, "Captain, airship Pershing on station with a heavy load of ordnance. They're carrying whatever we might want to ask for. Well, short of nukes, they are."
The company was still pushing on through the jungle. In his head, and aided by a map painted onto his eye with a low-powered laser,
Thompson calculated the time it would take to get to Hodge against her very short life expectancy. No matter how he tried to calculate it, he kept coming up short. There was no way he and the troops would reach her in time.
"Private circuit, Lieutenant Hodge," he said into the radio. "Laurie, your plan is approved. We won't make it to you in time. I can deal you aces and eights to prevent capture. Your call."
"Give what's left of my platoon a chance to break contact, Captain," she answered. "And . . . "
"Yes?"
"Don't make John call in the dead man's hand . . . It wouldn't be fair."
"I understand. Let me know when."
"Yes, sir . . . .Sir, if you don't hear from me . . . if I'm not able—"
"I'll call it in myself, Laurie."
"Thank you, Captain. Hodge out . . . break, break . . . First squad; prepare to move."

Dragging her ruined right leg behind her, Hodge slithered to the blood-flecked rocks nearby. She extended a monofilament microviewer from her right glove and looked over the area first squad had been in. Already some of the Moros were out, rifles slung across backs and wavy swords in hand, chopping their way through the tough battledress and inner coolsuits of the dead and wounded troopers.

"Bastards," she whispered, before retracting the miniviewer and taking her rifle in hand.

The rifle, a Model-2098, had its own viewer, which was connected by radio to Hodge's helmet. In theory, and especially when augmented by the Exo to absorb recoil, one could fire the thing effectively from behind cover with only the armored hands exposed. Practice was better than theory, though, and practice said that the natural shooting position of rifle against shoulder and eye aligned with barrel was more effective.

Hodge had counted seven of the Moros out in the open, finishing off the wounded and making sure the dead were dead. Her firing position had her to the right side of the base of the rock gathering. Sensibly, she opted to take out the rightmost Moros first, thus keeping the rock between her and those she had not yet engaged. With a whisper, she instructed the rifle, "Activate. Fire on center of thermal signatures as you bear."

With that, she swept the rifle steadily from right to left. When the first thermal image was center of mass, it opened fire with a five round in a sixth-of-a-second burst, then repeated as its operator aligned it with the next target. Hodge was quick and four of the seven went down before the remaining three realized what was happening and dove for cover.

In seconds, Hodge's rock was deluged with fire, driving her back to shelter behind it.

"Go, first squad, GO!"

"Sir, Sergeant Pierantoni here. We're out of immediate danger . . . maybe half a klick from where we were ambushed. The El Tee's stopped firing right as we heard a pretty big blast. I think it's time. We can be seven- or eight hundred meters away before anything can hit."

"Concur, Sergeant P . . . break . . . Lieutenant Hodge? Lieutenant Hodge? . . . negative contact . . . break . . . FO? Does Pershing have an FAE pod ready?"

"Yes, Captain."

"Release on Lieutenant Hodge's position."

Much as one could only rarely train someone raised in Moslem culture to be a decent shot, so too the Moros expected that if Allah did not want them to rape their captives, He would say so or otherwise prevent it. If He allowed it, as He invariably did, it was because He wanted it to happen. If there was a different price to be paid for it, then that, too, was merely in accordance with the will of the Almighty.

Thus, by the time Hodge awakened from the blast that had propelled her into unconsciousness, the Moros had stripped her from her Exo and, apparently noticing she had tits, begun to strip her of her battledress. A line of them were forming up even as eight of them began staking her arms out and her legs spread. A ninth and tenth cut away her clothing, taking some care not to cut her so as not to damage the merchandise any further. A blond infidel with tits? She'd bring a high price from one of the datus, the Moro chieftains. Or maybe she could be presented as a gift to the sultan.

Hodge's vision swam in and out of focus. She raised her head and saw one of the Moros pulling out what she couldn't help thinking was a laughably small penis. In fact, she did laugh and was rewarded with a light kick to the head. That made her see stars and wretch yet again.

"Goodbye, John; I loved you," she whispered. "Anytime now, Captain. Anyti—"

She barely caught the flash as a huge thermobaric bomb detonated a few hundred meters overhead.

They found Hodge's lost soldier in among a group of Moros. That much satisfaction the men and women of her platoon had; at least their comrade hadn't been roasted alive. They found Hodge, herself, apparently raped, with her skin—where it had been exposed—dried and scorched and her body blue where it wasn't scorched black. (In fact, there had not been time for rape but the soldiers couldn't know that.) Her luxurious strawberry blonde hair was gone, except for a blackened, crispy residue next to her scalp. Her eyes . . . well, the less said about those, the better; Fuel Air Explosive did bad things to soft eyes.

The company set up a wide perimeter around the site. Within that perimeter, military police gathered DNA samples of every Moro body found. Those samples would be used in every village they cleared out. Adults who matched as being family of the ambushers would be killed, in every case.

It had long since become that kind of war.

Hamilton, suited but with his helmet off, grieved beside Hodge's body, arms wrapped around shins and rocking erratically. Yes, the lieutenant had responsibilities that he was neglecting but Thompson gave him a pass on those for a while.

Thompson still didn't say, "I told you so."

He did say, however, "I'm sending you back with the body. I'm allowed to send someone back and your platoon sergeant can handle things well enough for a week or ten days." That was being tactful; the platoon sergeant needed no lieutenant and would do better without having one whose nose he had to wipe.

Hamilton stopped his rocking and shook his head, "No. Being gone for a week or ten days would be a week or ten days I wouldn't be killing the people who did this. All in all, I'd rather be killing Moros than drinking in a bar in Iowa. She was from Iowa, you know."

"I knew." Thompson didn't bother to mention that "the people who did this" were already dead. He knew Hamilton knew that and he knew Hamilton meant the People, the entire People, ranged against them in the field. "You're still going. Her parents deserve to hear what happened from someone who loved their daughter, too."

Sergeant Pierantoni came up, with three other troopers, one of them with a stretcher over one shoulder. "We've got a landing zone hacked out, Captain. All the other bodies have been brought to it. She's the last one."
"Give Lieutenant Hamilton a minute alone with her," Thompson said. "And come on." With that, the captain led the party a few score meters away.
Hamilton, once he'd been left alone, started to reach over to brush the burnt stubble from Hodge's scalp. His hand stopped of its own accord millimeters from her. He couldn't bring himself to touch her, not the obscene ruin she'd become. No more could he stroke her face. Instead, he just spoke to the corpse.

"I'm sorry; I can't touch you because this isn't you. I'll punish them for this, Laurie. I promise I will."
He knew the pain he felt was as nothing to the pain he would feel once he really, deep down, came to understand she was gone and was never coming back. And how will I feel when I realize I wasn't man enough to kiss her goodbye?
Then, however hard it was to do, Hamilton leaned over and kissed Hodge's forehead. As he backed away, tears fell.

"God, what a shitty world."

Heil'd.

9 Christian bodies found in gutter. Hospital occupation declared a "rumor".
Teachers still held hostage.
Church burned, priest and 4 parishioners held hostage.

youtu.be/IVRxwbnwU0Y
2:37 isis captured some sort of armored police car

Mandatory genetic screening and engineering should be used to clean up the genepool.

Oy _vey.jpeg

Your kind will forever be non-white. The only thing your doing is spreading non-white genes and destroying actual white lineages.

No. Get your race mixing bs out of here, you kike.

I hope they all get killed off.

They always do that.

It is like they want to give him a reason to exterminate them all. I guess the forgot they are not in Cucked Europe and that they might get get beheaded themselves.

On the day Duterte and his entire cabinet plus a hundred leading capitalists were all set to meet with Putin, and begin preliminary talks about a guided-cruise-missiles-and-helos-for-tropical produce-and-private-docking-rights deal, lo and behold the local sunni extremist franchiseholders come out to play and provoke a reaction, just like what neglected attentionwhores would do.

One strategic partner felt left out by Dut's bRiCs pivot.

I redpilled so many people telling them that Even Buddhists are mad at muslims. you don't need them taking over anything. Just causing enough trouble.

Duterte made sure to make a point of saying he was able to say everything he wanted to say to Putin before he boarded the plane and returned home. He seems calm, which is good, I bet he's just fucking livid inside. any friendly user flips that can try to film or find a periscope of the good stuff that goes down would make tonight pretty /comfy/

There's something else to be said of the timing. Duts is a notorious daysleeper and hates the jetlag that comes with long trips. The kremlin published his itinerary during his 4-day visit, the first day is reserved for convalescing and getting his bodyclock in order, the second day is the press-the-flesh proper. All cut short and had to make the return trip post-haste, arriving in Manila around midnight. He might have made the decision to declare martial law on the journey. Any observer would know he is pissed.

As for your request, I'm not geolocated in Mindanao, and the military in conjunction with our NTC or the body that physically controls our internet, are scrubbing social media for any posts re: troop movements right now while ops are still ongoing. Footage will probably be released once the situation is downgraded to a state of emergency or less.

Absolutely beta.

"Caliphate" by Tom Kratman, in case anyone's wondering. It seems pretty redpilled from the synopsis I read; here's the opening statement:

"Demography is destiny. This is the central premise of Col. Thomas Kratman's latest science fiction novel, and in the best science fiction tradition everything is an extrapolation from it."

Could it not be more obvious folks!?

President Duterte has cut short his visit to Moscow to urgently return to the Philippines so he can personally “drive ISIS out of the country” and “send every one of these animals straight to hell.”

ISIS took advantage of President Duterte’s Russian trip by launching an operation to conquer the southern Philippines city of Marawi. The Islamic State flag is now flying over local buildings, and checkpoints have gone up throughout the city.

The radical Islamists are killing Christians, burning down schools and hospitals, and trapping citizens from escaping what is fast turning into a hellhole.

Reports indicate that President Duterte is experiencing “cold anger” and is taking the ISIS assault personally. He warned the globalist death cult to stay away from the Philippines just last month. He also vowed to kick the Rothschild banks out of the Philippines and warned George Soros there is a “bounty” on his head.

— Pia Ranada (@piaranada) May 23, 2017

Now the New World Order has declared war on the Philippines. ISIS fighters, the globalist’s private militia, are suddenly swarming in southern Philippines cities.

President Duterte, who received counsel from Russian President Putin before flying back to protect his country, does not believe it is a coincidence. When you take on the globalists, when you threaten their money flow and control, they use Western media to smear your reputation, and then they unleash violent jihadists on your doorstep.

The president has had his reputation attacked relentlessly by mainstream media around the world, despite his sky-high approval ratings at home. Now his country is being physically attacked by globalist-backed radical Islamic terrorists.

Duterte also told Putin that the United States is now refusing to sell the Philippines weapons so they can fight ISIS.

“Of course, our country needs modern weapons. We had orders in the United States, but now the situation there is not so smooth, and in order to fight with ISIS, with their units and factions, we need modern weapons,” Duterte said.

But fightback has begun, with Duterte declaring martial law on the island and sending snipers and regular army soldiers into the area where ISIS launched their large scale operation. Putin has offered to lend assistance, should it become necessary.

The Philippines law enforcement and military have been ordered to show “no mercy.”

archive.fo/BqiGo
yournewswire.com/president-duterte-usa-isis/

"I was asked what would be my response to terrorism and I said I would be harsh and harsh in enforcing the law," Duterte added, as cited by Reuters.

Why don't we do this shit?
Just pick up some arms and take over some city, these people clearly don't have that many people so it wouldn't be too hard for us to gather enough.

Because most of us are in western nations, law enforcement and national defence in western countries are an order of magnitude than in a place like the Philippines.

It's extremely redpilled on everything liberals try to hide about Islam, hell it shits on shitlibs and racemixers hard.
Free to read online too, everyone can read, even has integrated bookmarks! baen.com/readonline/index/read/sku/1416555455

Also, what is (((Trump)))'s response to this, now that he's a confirmed goodgoy?

Before you attack me, remember that he kissed the wailing wall while wearing one of those ridiculous fucking yarmulke things kikes wear.

what, and Putin hasn't?
its a game like chess get the fuck over Trump posing for a photo op.

B.but… muh photo op

Don't get me wrong, Trump was the only choice to defeat Hillary. But I'm not going to pretend he's somehow on our side.

Has it ever occurred to you that all they need to do is allow millions of these people into our countries and these things just kind of happen? Sure, the establishment can use it as a pretext for this and that but these people are innately shit and randomly do these things in their own country. It's a matter of placing them in our countries and then just letting them do their own thing.

Show me where I said that, chaim. I'll wait.

>>>/israel/

Found a place to read it online:
baen.com/readonline/index/read/sku/1416555455

Oh, I didn't realize it had already been posted, sorry.

Filtered.

By the way, I should say - for those of you not perpetrating incredibly obvious attempts at shilling, anyway - that this is probably the best opportunity we've had in decades to spread our views.

Get yourself out there. Redpill normies. You're bad at it? Okay, everyone sucks at first. Keep trying, learn from your mistakes. There is no effort, however small, that should not be put forth to awaken and prepare our race for the coming storm. Even if you only turn one person in your entire lifetime, that one person may be more persuasive than you - he may turn one hundred.

NO EFFORT IS TOO SMALL.

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN.

They're the least shitty variety of spic while also being the least shitty variety of jungle gook. That said, their women are picking up way the fuck too many White men.

eh, those aren't quads…
IF YOU WANT HAPPENINGS, YOU"VE GOTTA HAVE QUADS

Hell yeah, man, I know that feel.

I agree that making some foolhardy charge into prison is a terrible plan, but what CAN we do? What effort can we make, personally or as a group, to protect and strengthen the white race?

When you say "they" you do realize your talking about "consumers" right.

I mean our zogged governments, my barely literate friend.

You are not white nor will your children be white. DO NOT RACE MIX, MARRY SOMEONE OF YOUR OWN RACE OR BE CELIBATE!

Are you going to make him?

Do you really think some random spergling on Holla Forums is going to change anyone's mind about something like that? Because I can personally tell you it won't change mine.

I'm mixed(black, native american, jewish, irish, polish, german). I look like a tanned white person, light brown hair and brown eyes, and I fully intend for my kids and grandkids to be whiter than me.

No amount of autistic screeching from you or anyone else will change that. It is simply not your decision to make.

I politely suggest you get over it.

Some updates and highlights on the situation archive.is/rxlrA

21 dead, 13 of them are gonna find out there's no virgins in heaven waiting for them.

Im fine with Kaiser. being that it came from "Caesar" and now we have Cesar. Plus, i bet Kaiser, in it's pure germanic sound, sends a chill cold chill down libniggers and oven magnets. Hopefully some flip will take it a step further and name his kid Führer.

Death toll in Venezuela protest rises to 56
archive.is/92fKo

Escalation! Commies are taking advantage of the proclamation of Martial Law to "legitimately" attack Government forces to get PR for their diminishing public support and ramp up the recruitment for their socialist utopian revolution! archive.is/1iFQO

seems low, with all the protesters I'd have expected 560. 5600 would be civil war levels. damnit

WILL HE DELIVER?

What will you do if he does?

Stop misusing greentext you retarded meme-loving kike.

Depends on whether Maute has done Duterte any favours in the past; back when he was the mayor of Davao City, he was pretty well known for letting gangs slide as long as they helped him out occasionally. It should also be noted that the attack on Marawi may itself be a favour to Duterte - his plans benefit from the perception of emergency, and faking up a war between Duterte and Islamist terrorists is a good pretext for asking Trump to give him a bunch of money.

(Whether that will work will, itself, depend on the exact relationships within the alt-right - we know that the Western alt-right and ISIS share compatible goals, that there are persistent rumors linking Turkey to ISIS, and that Turkey has sent large payoffs to Trump Admin officials. We DON'T know whether the Trump Admin officials think they're getting bribes from Erdogan or from Caliph Pigfucker The Fifth.)

living the dream

Well, I think that answers the "Is Maute helping Duterte?" question with a pretty decisive 'Yes.'

The best weapon against pozzlems is simply making their mosques designated.

Coming from him, that's a mild way of saying "I'm going to absolutely fuck your shit up.".

good, hopefully they start treating the media as enemy combatants

Just kill the lot of them.

EARTHQUAKE NEAR THE CAPITAL

SHAKING AS I TYPE

Lots and lots of kike shills in this thread. They must not like the way they got sniffed out so quickly.

Felt far north as Baguio.

The media are usually aiding and abetting ISIS and terrorists in general, because kikes.

It's not the Big One yet. More like Pinatubo getting antsy.

5.5 huh? Comfy

Regular rollercoaster ride. I knew life in Duterte's islands wouldn't be boring.

Update, foreigners are joining in the fun
news.abs-cbn.com/news/05/26/17/foreign-terrorists-among-killed-in-marawi

Check the RT link for videos of the airstrikes(shitty videos btw)
rt.com/news/389749-duterte-deploys-commandos-attack-helicopters/

I understand you want your children to be whiter than you but you are not white, and they will not be white either. That will e detrimental to the white race.

I stand with

I guess 'American White' would be a better term, but yeah. I had blue eyes and honey blonde hair as a toddler, but they both darkened the older I got. My hair still turns blonde if I'm in the sun a lot, though.

And no, it's still my decision to make, and whatever woman I marry. Not yours or any other Holla Forumsack.

Maute are fucking opportunists that hopped on the vigilante bandwagon. They have no affiliation with the rumored DDS (which, I'm sorry to ruin your fantasies, is NOT a united vigilante army under Bato's command, but a loosely organized bunch of mercenaries belonging to different groups that can be bought for the right price, and only allowed to exist under Digong's watch due to the unwritten agreement not to involve innocents in their activities).

Certainly not, however it is a fact that you're just destroying another lineage and further blurring the lines between currupted lineages and pure lineages. Do as you, however if you don't have the agency to make sure you don't further destroy the race as a whole, I think it can be agreed that you don't belong here (at minimum, since the ideology transcends the image, you don't belong to an ideology which puts racial purity as its focus.)

Sorry for the typos. I'm mentally out of it. In particular "Do as you wish" and "since the ideology transcends imageboards".

Entire town is a ghost town now. The army and police are securing the areas street by street while checking for IEDs and rescuing civilian stragglers. Look who decided to virtue signal archive.is/qVJfN

If you shot this bitch in the head, she would still regurgitate the exact same verbal detritus.

It's like a caricature of the worst possible Marxist. The disease has taken over, it isn't even human anymore.

lmao the muslims are going to kill the cripplekike and yogapig

Idk, you might want to ask Andy Anglin.

Yeah, it's big business for the Clinton Foundation.

reuters.com/article/us-philippines-militants-idUSKBN18O049
Bodies of what appeared to be executed civilians were found in a ravine outside a besieged Philippine city on Sunday as a six-day occupation by Islamist rebels resisting a military onslaught took a more sinister turn.

The eight dead men, most of them shot in the head and some with hands tied behind their backs, were laborers who were stopped by Islamic State-linked militants on the outskirts of Marawi City while trying to flee clashes, according to police.

archive.is/YIouw