Even if we get the wall

Nearly 740,000 foreigners overstayed visas last year

SAN DIEGO (AP) – The U.S. Homeland Security Department says nearly 740,000 foreigners who were supposed to leave the country during a recent 12-month period overstayed their visas.

The count released Monday includes people who arrived in the U.S. by plane or boat but does not include ground border crossings.

Countries with the highest visa overstays during the period from October 2015 to September 2016 were Canada, Mexico, Brazil, China and India.

The number of visa overstays was about 200,000 higher than the previous 12-month period.

That's largely because this year's report adds students, who overstayed visas at a much higher rate than business travelers and tourists. Students were not included in last year's report.

An estimated 40 percent of the roughly 11 million people in the United States illegally have overstayed their visas.

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_IMMIGRATION_VISA_OVERSTAYS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-05-22-13-50-18

Other urls found in this thread:

heather.cs.ucdavis.edu/h1b10min.html
archive.is/a1tIl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So those 740k aren't even the full number.

No, but the purpose of the number is to highlight the problem of visa overstays, which often gets lost in the shuffle with discussion about policing the border.

A lot of the visa overstays are birth tourists from China and elsewhere, because of the dumb birthright citizenship policy.

when will this meme end. I hope Trump at least gets these agencies to spit out some real numbers. There are AT LEAST 11 million illegals in CA alone. There are AT LEAST 11 million chinks and pooinloos that have shown up in the past 5 or so years. I am seeing lots of chinese, not tourists but people living/working there, in almost every city I visit in the US.

So visa overstayers and classic illegal immigrants get counted separately (despite being the same for all intents and purposes)?

I don't see why the federal gov can't freeze their bank accounts and work to seize their assets. Starve the fuckers out.

IT'S HAPPENING IN DUTERTE LAND

A group of Islamist, Maute, is attacking Marawi, the 4th city of the Philippines. The city told the habitants to stay home and hide.
WHAT'S THE PUNISHER'S GONNA DO?

that's a nice fail

Back during my bluepilled days, I knew some rich indian kid whose daddy sent him to the UK for high school and later paid for his college in America. I can't remember if he completed his degree or not, but he over stayed his visa for a few years and sold drugs to get by. Eventually he married an American just to stay and fucks around all the time now. This shit happens all the time.

Yes, so as to better highlight the reason visas should be drastically reduced.

OP, you realize visa workers are not needed, right?

heather.cs.ucdavis.edu/h1b10min.html

I don't think he's implying otherwise.

The mere idea of Trump has illegals feeling uncertain about crossing the border. The MSM has hyped him up as such an evil nationalist Hitler Nazi that people are shaking in their boots before he even does anything.
Make your local area unfriendly towards illegals. Put up some ICE posters. Report any illegals that you are aware of, especially if they are in highly visible places such as right outside Home Depot. Imagine how many people would see an arrest right outside the store and how many people they might tell. Do not hire illegals for your home or business and ruthlessly shame anyone who does. Make them feel unwelcome enough, and a few will self-deport. That's the first step.

Wow. If only we had a deportation force or something.

Collapse of society and race war is the only answer to these types of law evading leeches.

Personally I agree with this. We should wait for the inevitable chaos to consume all of the land. Removing them over time is no longer a serious option and the walls location is not ideal based on the borders.

I'd rather accelerate the hapas and blacks to plunge us into civil war and then reconquista all Mexico pushing all 100+ million of them down south and using the border they built and just reinforcing it.

Work smarter, not harder.

Nice reddit spacing faggot.

Accelerationism is indistinguishable from losing badly. It IS losing badly unless there's that moment at the very end of the last act where the tarp comes off and the ropes come out, but what promise is there of that last second comeback? There are absolutely no assurances that can be made.

dumb demoralist garbage

It worked well for South Africa. ;^)

How the fuck do you figure? Not only is that problem far from being solved, but nobody is fucking talking about it. Quit being a retard and fuck off somewhere else.

This is fucking true. I live in a shitty medium size city in Michigan and ALL THE FUCKING TIME I see a bunch of arabs and Chinese fucks all over the place.

It doesn't matter. USA is lost. Trump has 4 years to get them all out, or the next guy will just insta-citizenship them, like Bush. And let's be honest. He's not going to be able to get them all out in 4 years. These overstays have been going on for decades, user.

DECADES

There is no ship to save. The ship is sinking, and the others on it want us cis white males dead before the last tip of the ship sinks below the surface.

Looks like someone's sarcasm detector is broken or never existed due to autism.

See

What a dummy

This is why I shouldn't post after an all nighter.

Stop being so pessimistic. We can always improve our situation. We can start working now to make the odds in our favor for when things get worse later

reminder that DHS caught less than ONE PERCENT of all VISA overstays last year

archive.is/a1tIl

I refuse to believe we are incapable of finding these people, the government can basically track anyone, especially those who post frog memes and give Jews seizures but not people who actually break the law. This shit has to be done on purpose

10+1 = 11
11 > 10
that is all

Because the democrats want the votes and the cuckservatives want the cheap labor. We're against politicians on both sides of the political aisle, and the political elites want them here.

99% white area representing (with negatives such as HIGH SPEED 1.5 mb/s (150 KB/s) internet connection), nearest city is full of arabs and indians.

that sounds horrible

All we got here in the boonies is oversubscribed shitstream

The visa overstay issue is a huge issue that is compounded by birthright citizenship. While the wall is important, I'd say this is just as if not more important to fix, and the singular focus Trump has on the wall makes it easier for everyone to ignore visa overstays and legal immigration levels, all of which are big issues that seriously threaten the integrity of this nation.

It would be quicker and more effective long term to just reform and restrict our visa programs, but we need drastic action. This can be dealt with, but it would be a big effort, although it could be doable.

To fix the issue of visa overstays is probably more difficult than building the wall would be. It would require heavier vetting of all incoming travelers (such as refusing entry to poor pregnant women until birthright is out) and applicants for visas. Second it would require heavy tracking of individuals inside the US, which is really difficult to do when you are monitoring so many people with some detail. We would also likely need help from the big tech companies to get unfiltered raw data on these people all the time, which they would hate doing. Third, you would need to vastly increase funding for agents to get them and physically remove those who go over. You would need a lot because even removing one person would take a fair amount of time.

Aside from increased funding for agents, the rest can be done by reorienting and repurposing existing agencies. You could have the TSA reform how they let people enter and you could have the NSA create a new program internally that automatically gathers data on all those in the country on visas. Some of this,especially the NSA stuff, would likely step over existing laws, but that's nothing new.

This is a shill thread. I can tell because I occasionally post about The Wall on Fox News and nobody brought up visa overstayers until the last two days. It's become a shill talking point. And a pretty stupid one, because it implies we can't do both. You realize we can have more than one solution, right? We can build a wall AND crack down on visa overstayers, implement extreme vetting, etc. Fuck off with this false dichotomy bullshit

8 years, Chaim. 8 years.

polite sage for double posting