Trump Cucking For Jews

MUH HOLOCAUST, MUH 6 GORILLION, NEVER AGAIN, OY VEEEEEEEEEY

I hope you all now realize that you meme'd a kike sympathizer into power.

youtube.com/watch?v=_cU2nw9jfao

So what do you want to do with the Jews? Send them into white countries instead? Nice try shlomo.

We know. We've known for months.

Time to move on from Drumpfy.

Many people are still gobbling his Jewish loving cock.

It was obvious from the beginning of the election that this was going to happen.

We knew from the start retard

Fuck off.

Nobody says that except JIDF false flagging.

You are becoming a parody of yourself. Check his twitter.

wtf, guess I am a HillaryMissile now.

who said anything about keeping them alive?

SO I SUPPOSE WE WOULD'VE BEEN BETTER OFF WITH HILLARY THEN?

all in one placeā€¦

Suitably positioned next to the lip of the largest volcano on Earth preferably

All you thick cunts implying that the admittedly gay OP said that we should have voted Hillary are gay retards, but not shills.
Remember
Trump never promised a holocaust,
but he showed us a step in the right direction. We got our kicks from leftists outing themselves for the faggots they are and making the entire left side look like the uncool loser faggots they are. However the real battle has always been against the kikes and not the leftists.

We must go out there and spread the truth to those who are now content with a President Trump; the workers, the farmers, and the small business owners must know of the Jew's wicked ways, and how Trump is not our saviour, but our Caesar. Trump can never be our Fuhrer, but he can help us to there.

The big corporations, the Banks, the Fed, and the CIAniggers all have to be outed, and the Trump voter base must know of them; until we get the support of these people, and we can promise and deliver them a better life, there can be no real change. The homefront has always won wars. If those behind the line have no will to fight, then those at the front will lose their will to fight. This goes beyond Republican and Democrat; American or European. Anywhere the Jew jews, we must be there to call him out, and call him out we shall. We shall not wait for Hitler, or remain content with Trump, as Hitler will not come to you, but you become Hitler.

Improve, Educate, Propagate, and Prevail; this is our goal, and you should wish for nothing less.

apologies for my poor english, I am not an native speaker

Fuck off mong, I didn't say a word about voting for anyone.

The point of the thread is that people are still shilling for him you fucking faggot

It wouldn't have mattered. In fact, if Hilary won we would be better off long-term, as more people would turn to the far-right under her policies.

this

And? Didn't you know half of Trump's family are kikes before? We need Trump to build wall (late, but it's still early) deport (under way on a massive scale) and not start ww3 (which his actions are suggesting he won't do). In the process of electing him we've redpilled millions, and seeded some fertile ground for redpilling in tens of millions more. No one with half a brain thought he'd be gassing all the kikes or hanging all the niggers.

THESE EXACT SAME THREADS ARE POPPING UP EVERYWHERE, THESE EXACT REPLIES ARE SEEN AS FAR AFIELD AS FUCKING CUCKCHAN /SCI/.
THIS IS A COORDINATED KIKE SHILLING OPERATION, AND IF YOU FALL FOR IT YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED

gonna get all of the dubs pointing all of the
this

damn

should've played safe

lol what happened to you, nigger

let it be a lession to all of us, don't try to get dubs just for the sake of it

Bullshit. That cunt would have done everything she could to further dismantle the 2nd Amendment and disarm the populace. The accelerationism meme looks great on paper but it's fucking stupid in practice. Trump was the right choice based on regaining ground on gun rights over the next 8 years alone. Go drink bleach with your black pilled horse shit.

Fuck off, just because it happened in the Turner Diaries doesn't mean it will actually happen you retard. Even the cuckservatives would go apeshit if she even uttered the idea, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have dismantled the 2nd amendment without kickstarting a civil war, which is what Europe and the USA needs.

says the jew.
we need a race war, not a civil war

fucking hell, pol is fast today, not even fucking close

those jews have no more ancestral claim to israel than anyone else. they are fkn khazars, not even biblical jews. i hope iran glasses em

I doubt it would start a race war, so a civil war is the 2nd best thing you spastic.

I'm a Jew for saying that the West needs to be forced into a situation where couch potatoes no longer have the option to sit aside with the comfort of their television and social media? Fucking idiot, a civil war would by proxy divide people into their racial and cultural groups, if it even got to the point where there would be a civil war.

A smart politician says one thing, does another, and thinks the third.

How, exactly, do you plan to exterminate them?

Barring a workable proposal, wouldn't it be better to let Trump convince them to abandon Jewish supremacy? Isn't it their behavior that causes us to hate them? If they change, should we keep hating them?

ashkenazi jews are under japheth too, not shem, so they also are not of semitic blood. 90% of world jewry have no semitic blood. palestinians are the true owners of israel. biblical prophecy dictates these kike posers will suffer the wraith of the lord and will be cast out of israel once again. the antichrist will be upon us soon, and you can bet he will go to pray at the wailing wall with a yarmulke on his head. no godly man would demean himself so

Poor guy looks like he's under derress.

This is your last and best chance to stop drvmpf. You're gonna have to make a better OP than this smh.

Guess the Jews must of had a falling out with Trump for the shilling to increase this much.

Yeah they must be real angry with him doing everything they have told him to do

Have you been asleep all weekend?

kek. It almost feels like he's mocking le ebil nadzees at this point.

He is literally laughing and pissing in his based supporters faces with his Twitter homepage.
Exactly in the same manner as Andre "I want the white race bred out" Anglin does.