Shalom, cattle!

How does it feel, goyim? Your President is in Israel as I type, kissing our wall. It's a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than us, believe me – and we build them very expensively. We have built a great, great wall on our eastern borders, and we have made goyim pay for that wall. Mark our words.

Trump was never meant to lose this election, you stupid fucking goyim. He's been playing chess alright - he's a piece. A valuable piece, but a piece nonetheless. Just like all of you.

There was never a winning path for you, and their never will be. It was always too late, goyim. Give up and go have some mixed babies. Your pitiful race is on it's way out anyway - we've made sure of it.

Oh, and enjoy your white sisters, wives and daughters being taken from you by fine young men like this if they won't mix willingly.

Hey, maybe if you're good enough we'll keep some of you on reservations! Only the good looking ones, though.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/guatemalan-village-expels-the-jews-where-will-the-child-abusers-go-now/
infogalactic.com/info/Project_Coast
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you, kike.

110,…..

0/10

Apply yourself!

And we're back in all of them.

Know who else is in all of them, goy? Niggers. Lots and lots of niggers. And you retards won't even get rid of them! Hell, if one of you were to go out today and kill five hundred - no, five THOUSAND of them, your idiot brethren would accept five hundred thousand more in the form of refugees just to spite you. Then they'd spit on your memory and further prostrate themselves before me and mine.

Isn't it beautiful? You're killing yourselves, and all we have to do is watch.

Kek, I didn't know about Guatemala.

dailystormer.com/guatemalan-village-expels-the-jews-where-will-the-child-abusers-go-now/

Rome should have an honorable mention, the Jews were so asshurt that they refused to walk under the Arch of Titus for 1800 years

Yeah but - I'm a good looking aesthetically pleasing man - and you're an ugly jew

I am an obgyn and obstetric surgeon. I leave little pieces of rubber and surgical probes behind after surgery in Jews under my care.
I live and practice in NY
Just thought I would let you know.

Do we have a first volunteer for the reservations? Good goy! We've got to keep some stock around to raise bedslaves, after all.

There are 1,200 Jews living in Guatemala today. Try again, goy.

What's wrong? None of the cattle want to play anymore? Did old Schlomo hurt your feelings?

so bold jewden, it's only a matter of time either way.

Enjoy the Browning of Israel during the two state solution.

Until what? Your race is in a downward spiral of ethnic suicide.

Oh no!

And who is going to implement this solution, goy? You? What forces do you command? We command the world.

Good luck trying to control the hordes when the white man, your only sympathizer, your only enforcer is gone. You're digging your own graves but at least you'll be kangz and kwaynz on a pile of rubble for a few hundred years until there's no one left to farm or produce worthwhile goods. Then what's left of the isolationist whites will rise again even stronger, with greater ruthlessness and awareness and eventually restart the task of space colonization after eradicating earth's bipedal parasites. Kikes really can't see past their own noses.

Literally what? Sage and reported. Although with the mod fiasco lately I don't expect this ugly jew's thread to be taken down soon. Hidden

yours isn't too far behind. ;^) your hatred for us is also killing god's chosen people as well.

Sage negated.

If quads, the white race is extinct by the year 2500.

Rerolling.

Rerolling.

Rerolling!

Rolling!

Oooooh! Your frog-thing has betrayed you, goyim. How does that make you feel?

What did he mean by this?

It doesn't mean anything when you force it.
Also; you dont seem to be making very much headway with China.

It's okay, little goy. It's all over but the crying now.

infogalactic.com/info/Project_Coast

You don't have a lot of good staff this week, eh Chiam?

Once again goy, who is going to implement this? You and what army?

We wil win in the end. Even if europe becomes brown, everything you have stolen will slowly crumble, you jews incapable of creating or even maintaining Like 200 years tells us And when everything has fallen apart, aryans will arise anew, from the forests of lapland, the steppes of siberia and the depths of antartica
Just accept it kike, we will win.

Which army will hold them back is a better question. In your shortsightedness you have unleashed hordes that are not stoppable by your feeble ""men"" who pee themselves
We do not need to implement it, because you already did.

We're safe in Israel, idiot. Europe will turn brown, just like Greece, Byzantium and North Africa before it. Then where will you turn? You make all these grandiose claims about how you're going to win and everything is going to be fine, but who do you really think believes you?

We have you surrounded and embattled on every front. Even the boldest and most powerful among you don't dare incur our wrath.

Who are you trying to convince of this fantasy of victory you have, goyim? Me or yourself?

It was a Roman wall you shill. Most true pol/acks would know that.
Fuck off out of here.

Sad! Low Energy!

The retard actually believes this. There will be no place left to deport you after this era, so it follows that you will be deported out of this planet, and into hell.

With millions of aid from the US, which will stop when it falls to niggerdom. The amount of miscegenation that goes on is insane, the reason you haven't used a genetically targetted bioweapon yet is because you are just as brown as the sandniggers you live with just as inbred too
The boldest of our men walk the streets and no matter how much you try to suppress this news, it becomes know. and the police jokes about going uncle 'dolf on the refugees And a single spark of courage ignites the fires of hope.

Sage in all fields

You can't piss off the whole world all the time and expect to get away with it, that makes no sense.

I fail to understand how one people can take such pleasure in being parasites

But Trump said the wall wasn't in Israel

Nothing you can do or say will ever change the fact that you, and all the rest of your filthy verminous kind are hated for what you actually are, while whites are loved for what they are. And this includes God. You have to hide what you are like a roach that scurries into it's hole when the light comes on. At least we can walk in the light.

Faggot.

Bomb everything, problem solved.

Holy shit are you retarded, do you really believe whites will reconquer everything from fucking Antarctica, holly shit if the average pollard is this dumb we deserve to be genocided

Keep dreaming, the spark you speak of is used on steam and blazing it wile faping to korean cartoons or/and kissing ass to kikes to get a promotion.

Nice try, kike. You're going down with us, yet we have the 100s of millions to sustain ourselves – you don't.

lol kikes smdh

THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT NOW IS YOUR CHOICE

YOU EITHER DROP ((ANTI SEMITISM)) OR DROP TRUMP

YOU CAN'T HAVE BOTH

PUT ON THE STAR OF DAVID, GOYS

THE 6 POINTED, 6 SIDED HEXAGON, 6 TRIANGLES STAR

YOU ARE TO TAKE ON THE MARK WITH GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

YOU ARE TO VISIT THE WAILING WALL YOURSELVES

COPULATE WITH THE SHEKINAH

GIVE BIRTH TO THE UNION THAT IS EIN-SOF

YOU ARE EITHER FOR TRUMP AND CONVERT TO JUDAISM

OR AGAINST TRUMP AND OUTCAST

AS I TYPE, ALL YOUR WAL MARTS ARE BELONG TO US

WE PREPARE TO SUBJUGATE THE US INTO A POLICE STATE

ACCEPT THE MARK OF MOLOCH, I MEAN DAVID

ACCEPT THE RFID CHIP SO WE CAN TRACK, I MEAN YOU CAN PURCHASE ANYTHING

ALL WHO DO NOT CONFORM WILL BE BEHEADED

EVERYONE WELCOME OUR BELOVED MESCHIAH, MASTER TRUMP

HAVE EROTIC SEX WITH MIXED BLOODS

WAVE GOODBYE TO YOUR SILLY GENTILE RACE

NOW IS THE TIME OF PROPHECY

To be fair, he didn't kiss it.

Not only are you going to be destroyed. You will be destroyed within our lifetimes, and by the very golem you created - mudslimes. You got too arrogant, more and more whites are waking up to your tricks. It's too late to stop it. Whites will free themselves. It's not about Trump. It's about Trump getting elected, and the policies for which he got elected. Whites are rising systematically.

And as soon as the Saudi king dies, your house of cards in the desert starts to crumble, too.

JEWS ARE YOUR FRIENDS

ISRAEL IS YOUR GREATEST ALLY RIGHT NOW

EVERYONE TAKE ON THE MARK OF MOLOCH, THE STAR OF DAVID

REJECT YESHUA AS HE SUFFERS IN PITS OF EXCREMENT IN HELL

NOW IS THE TIME OF PROPHECY

lel, this is what jews actually believe

sure thing

To clarify, this info is from Israel's official vital statistics website, which outlines that JEWS have the LOWEST BIRTHRATE IN AMERICA.

Jewish birthrate in America is falling off a cliff. It's collapsing. And, there are only ~20 million of you, while the 750+ million Europeans are waking up fast.

All it takes is Europeans' collective will to survive, and we will fucking destroy you.

This reminds me.

I cannot help but read those in a nasal, shrill voice of an ugly roadside kebab seller who never showers or brushes his teeth. Probably because that's exactly how it is.

what a fucking joke. Don't they have "religious freedom" in pissrael?

Vampires cannot survive on each other. Pissrael is a safehouse and planning center for the parasites, not their home. Imagine ticks, fleas and lice flocking to a certain spot to discuss ways of sucking blood better.

jews are not gods chosen people. judaism by definition is the complete opposite of chosen, they are destined for a life of eternal hellfire. you must accept jesus christ to be saved.

Rom. 2:8-9 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
Gal. 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
i could go on forever, there is literally a million bible verses explaining by israel and modern jews are not the chosen people, are destined for a life of hell, god will turn israel in to a literal hell, etc. the covenant of abraham was already fulfilled and ended with jesus christ. jews are an abomination and a blight in the eye of god.

t. increasingly nervous goon