Manchester Bombing Thread 3

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dXcmc
archive.is/gwRag
archive.is/tgdXE
archive.is/JxLLm
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/victoria-coach-station-london-evacuated-manchester-arena-explosion-suspicious-package-latest-suspect-a7750556.html
thereligionofpeace.com/
public-action.com/911/sams…
archive.fo/JUo3A
archive.is/mNBxB
twitter.com/maddie_salvo/status/866855322023079936
archive.fo/RyA3h
google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4519762/amp/Sick-vandals-trash-Lee-Rigby-s-memorial.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_January_2017
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_February_2017
archive.fo/pd8VY
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcnews
instagram.com/noragracew/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_May_2017
archive.fo/AsBc7
twitter.com/katetolman75/status/866954924617347072
thesun.co.uk/news/3625381/manchester-arena-bomb-attack-ariana-grande-fan-missing-youngest-latest/
twitter.com/TTBXXX/status/866980275804409856
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-arena-bombing-terrorist-attack-13075807
w
ww
w
tw
twit
cbsnews.com/news/ariana-grande-concert-manchester-arena-bombing-suspect-salman-abedi-isis-claim/
youtube.com/watch?v=VqMaGrfy_4w
sendspace.com/file/njyvtu
youtube.com/watch?v=C8eMazr7Jvw
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/50/Viking_Expansion.svg
uk.linkedin.com/in/nick-yates-46938338
thesun.co.uk/news/3628055/manchester-arena-bombing-muslim-council-britain-latest/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks#All_time
twitter.com/louisemensch
8ch.net/pol/res/9963488.html
8ch.net/pol/res/9675413.html
i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article10483691.ece/ALTERNATES/s810/SWNS_CHORLTON_ARREST_02.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=AKTsJpfC0IQ
archive.fo/xsr2x
express.co.uk/news/uk/808148/Manchester-terror-bombing-explosion-attack-arrests-police-raids
youtube.com/watch?v=G6u1kyxuTfs
youtube.com/watch?v=tyt-MnOqNQk&feature=share
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've been trying to avoid the cancer, please tell me they're not doing the #NotAllMuslims bullshit.

THREAD 1:
THREAD 2:

you know it friend!

When the candlelight vigils kick in?

From the friendly yids at The LA Times.

archive.is/dXcmc

im honestly giddy waiting for what sadiq khans tweet is going to be

Another possible happening?

I hate to be the wet blanket here but 20 fatalities is ridiculously low for the crowd that would have been there. But it's just about the number l would expect from a human stampede. Plus nothing so far about a prep. Without more to go on l think someone dropped a firework in the crowd causing a panic. Most likely with malicious intent. I'll wait and see for now.

How did you know user.

This is the kind of comment that would make me punch a motherfucker in the mouth if it was said in-front of me.

"Hey guyz like, twenty Muslims are doing their jobs, totally excuses the 22 deaths that just happened in the name of Islam hur dur."

Motherfucking christian churches donate fucktons of charity to needy third world spics, yet libshits still blame the religion itself when it pits itself against gays.

Fucking hell Islam is harder on gays than Christianity is. Seriously all of these people can go straight to hell. All I can think of is a room full of graphically mutilated bodies of bomb victims being jizzed all over by a circlejerk of liberal virtue signaling faggots.

Any art anons in this thread? Seriously, draw this and caption all the liberals with #notallmuslims tripe. We need to visualize for others the truth of what they are doing.

JUST PART OF THE PARCEL OF LIVING IN A BIG CITY

You are missing the real second one

Archives of previous threads in order
archive.is/gwRag
archive.is/tgdXE
archive.is/JxLLm

basically
its like the mentality of the perfect slave if you think about it
oh noes my master rapes and beats and mutilates me
but thats ok because he feeds me occasionally yay

You shills are pathetic. British authorities admit it is terrorism and you are still yelling shut it down.

It begins.

The evening after I guess. Here's the anatomy of a terror attack

Rinse and repeat in a few weeks time.

gas the muslims.

Did l miss something? Last l heard there was no footage of the explosion and no arrests.

Probably something about an urgent new tax needed to fund more mosques so that muslims can stop feeling so oppressed by infidel Britons.

I NEED MORE
MAKE ME SALTIER Holla Forums KUN
Anger feeds me

Fuck these communists.

That's a good one… I can even feel the my old self raging, the person that used to know how to feel.

Yes, you have missed a lot. Stop posting until you catch up.

Trips confirm. We are officially in Thread Four.

No HD footage of 12 year old girls being blown apart has been released.

As for arrests, the bomber is probably in police custody albeit in several different body bags.

The mental gymnastics seriously piss me off. These cunts will say anything to convince themselves their pets arent out to kill them. Normies will never admit the situation we are in.

More rabbit symbolism, I see.

cant wait til the parents of some of the dead children are arrested/lynched for islamaphobia tbh

Its being called a suicide attack, the bomber isnt in custody, he is in a million pieces all around the MEN.

Replace young black males with Muslims and there you have it.

Wew, their behaviour is so swedish and are really effed in the head. We need to dump them in Arabic countries to enrich their cunts.

should false flag the vigil tbh

Faggot, I've been waking people up to the jew since 2009. I have an actual track record online through youtube vids and various other adventures. Anyone that endorses killing old black women in church is a piece of shit that I want nothing to do with. That's pretty much going to be the universal white-European attitude towards you. You are probably used to whites giving you an 'icky'/"stay away from me" vibe…because you're a kike.

Yeah I noticed it too. Very overt, especially with the spandex/lycra whatever material. Kind of increases the likelihood of the false flag narrative, these fuckers love symbolism, the rabbit has a lot of association with unwilling child victims.

WTF Bondage bunnies.

You'll never see it on MSM, just like they would not show that poor Swedish girl who was ripped in half by the truck attack.

I only saw the real footage of the NYC attack a couple days ago. No fucking way this was just a drunk driver.

I thought Manchester lads were supposed to be hard? 20 years ago the Red Army would be kicking in heads. Now they're bending over for Sa'dik while their little girls get torn to shreds.

Have a pint. Find your courage. Get angery.

this ad was made 5 hours after the attack
almost like they had an advertising team on standby to kick into action to make saucy memes immediately after the children were dead

Make it say something like "Encryption to blame for Manchester bombing".

Just woke up to this, Jesus.

GUYS YES MUDSLIMES ATTACKED AGAIN YES THE UK IS IN TURMOIL YES IT'S A REDPILL BUT GODDAMNIT DON'T USE THIS TO LOSE FOCUS ON SETH RICH THAT'S THE GOAL HERE WAKE UP WE ARE INCHES AWAY

I didnt ask for this…

all the hard fuckers are in prison for racial insensitivity offences.

Not intentional. Last thread closed/reached it's limit. Had to reply to that tremendous faggot.

Pic related; extremely relevant.

Beware of the "everything is a false flag" kike shills trying to derail the thread. Their goal is to diffuse your anger towards mudshits and discredit Holla Forums

THIS, MANCHESTER WAS AN EMERGY PSY-OP TO DIVERT ATTENTION FROM SETH RICH. KEEP YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME.

dont forget
drunken disorderly
and not reporting to the dole office every 2 weeks for mandatory interviews from a bureaucrat

Where are the bingo cards for this shit?

>people

praying only really works to get hardcore followers riled up before doing something (ie you have one of those orthodox priests walk around soldiers chanting in russian while waving their incense shits around), not when you're told by liberal cucks to pray the gay """radical""" muslims away, while being around more totally harmless muslims which just want to see you blown to pieces and the women sold as sex slaves.

BRAVO KOJIMA

Tomorrow, will last for a week.

But kikes and very good shabbos goyim are the ones opening the gates for the mudslimes.

Yeah, I'm leaning towards this being fake and gay.

Welp, I'll give Manchester some credit. At least they have a someone who appears to be White as a spokesman (but alas he's a vacant faggot).

The U.S. would most likely have some semi-sentient gorilla/beaner and/or dyke ooking at the camera.

This is really twisted, the ears look like horns.

Always keep your eye on the ball

I hope Omarion is OK

i doubt its fake
but probably was known it would happen and nothing was done to stop it

they're running out of ribbons tbh

Have your fun now learning (I assume you're just learning) that she's into that kabbalah shit, too. Check her wrists in virtually any pic.

False alarm suspicious package and was cleared already too tired to archive here
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/victoria-coach-station-london-evacuated-manchester-arena-explosion-suspicious-package-latest-suspect-a7750556.html

Most of the heavily covered terror attacks are LIHOPs(let it happen on purpose) or MIHOPs(made it happen on purpose)
Ready to roll media narratives and non-stop media coverage are a good sign it's fake.

Agreed and checked

Yeah, it's a LIHOP…{see post above}but LIHOP's usually have a sneaky mossad asset running around the "radical" group coordinating everything.

Here you go, friend.

kek'd at that 4th pic.

Found this after a quick search, skip to 3:47. It wouldn't even surprise me if Ariana Grande was found to be an android, such lifeless eyes.

I am so glad I decided to go to bed early last night, I saw the headline of possible terror activity in Manchester but turned down the need to read up on what was happening. Had I then I would've had no sleep last night from inner rage.

boy I sure hope the parents werent mostly fedoras

its MI5 they dont need a mossad agent running around
they just keep tabs on all the nutters and can pic and choose which ones get black vanned and the ones that are allowed to buy 3 kgs of nitrate fertilizer from homebase without setting off the alarms

Reminds me of this - a handful of Muslim women with mainly native filler stand on Westminster Bridge. Totally invalidates murder.

Maybe look at mudslime countries and you see hell on earth. They bomb stuff over there much more often than in the west.

This site tracks it thereligionofpeace.com/

It also leaves out like 50-75% of terror attacks because they might have something to do with other reasons such as war (for example rebels assaulting Syrian army). Straight out wars are also left out.

Yes Muslims really make everything turn into shit wherever they go.

Are the SJW afraid? Is that why they're going so hard?

I think my anger lobe just broke, I cant stop laughing

So where are the Romans then?

The video coming out of this event is pure shit.
The storyline is stupid.
Where are the dozens of wounded teenage girls? how many are livestreaming right now?

There should be so much video and there is not.

Between the zero talent, kike manufactured celebrities and the associated virtue signalling one has to wonder how much longer they can hold up. They're teetering on the precipice at the moment.

Killed by immigrants, but don't tell nobody

yeah Englands only had two migrations in the last 12,000 years that have affected the native gene pool
arriving in England during the last ice age
and the Angles, Saxons and Jutes 1500 years ago

Ariana is really, really bad. I had no idea who she was until today, but even by poptrash standards, she's very low. I don't even find her remotely attractive.

THIS.
This right here is why women should not be allowed to vote or hold public office.

Mossad=MI5=CIA. Britain invented the Jewish run super power in the 1800's.

Finally. A terrorist attacking the actual root for once.

Women is litterly a meme-gender.

Also, now i see. Liberals will never wake up, I knew that. Liberals will never fight for their lives, even if PoC gives them a knife and an ultimatum, kill me, or die, the beta cuck leftist will get on knees and die like cattle.

We know women wont accept the situation when they read it in the newspaper, but as we see now clearly, they wont wake up even after attending the same event it happened.

Women are litterly a meme-gender.

Except that this is just more bullshit. They made a scary loud noise in the theatre, and let everyone run and leave, and then there's no photography allowed and they have to protect us all from gore.

It's horseshit.

Feels good.

Let's see a bunch of 14 year old girls all blown apart, gore-posters. What? None?

OK, how about all the live streams of the wounded dozens. Doesn't exist?

How about all the pics of them in the hospital.

No?

Fuck off, this is another psyop.

Good for you user, I'm fucking fuming and I'm not even English (nor British).

Look at this thread. Is there any content here? Anything? No.

How come? Because its another "event".

Thanks Mi6, Mossad!

Thanks Ariana!

t. BBC tards

People vastly underestimate the power of Mossad…by design. Pop-culture/hollywood makes it seem like stuffy WASP's run the world. Let's not fool ourselves, Israel(jews) have run the western world since the early 20th century.

That's a good point. I'm glad "we" aren't taking the bait the this time…just cuz it fits our narrative and sheeit.

glad to see Emir Khan of London doesnt disappoint

Same as the GTA London attack?

4th pic. the face fits perfectly

Honestly mate, the flat earth shit doesn't work here.

They've yet to explain how the casualties died and how the injured received their wounds.
Money is on it being the stampede.
Crowd stampedes are incredibly dangerous and often lethal.

Underrated.

Just another traumatized kid, Hasbro forced her to diddle with hasbros higher ups.
Every "kid" actor/singer out of hollywood is like that. Which is why they all have a breakdown in their late teens or early 20's and get addicted to drugs or alcohol

That look is either from drugs or cause shes stuck in that situation.

Probably because they're still scraping them up off the floor and notifying the family members.

Yes, my thoughts are the bomber was so unfamiliar with western culture and encores and set his diversity gift off seeing a handful of people leaving early to avoid the rush.

it'll be 50/50 killed by shrapnel/blown apart and the other half stampeded into gelatin

From reports I've seen, most people had already left.

I'd wager most of the casualties came from the bomber and not any sort of stampede. From the footage released so far it didn't look that crowded or filled with brawling, drunken football fans.

One of the witnesses interviewed on the news said that all the injuries were from crushing.

The kike Alex Jonestein muh false flag shills are sliding hard. I guess they will do anything to protect their semitic brothers and their multiculturalism project.

whats with the 22 stuff? George Washington's birthday? The Masons love his birthday for some reason.

The Hillsborough victims weren't involved in a "brawl" and crowd stampedes can happen to any demographic.
The videos so far released fucking show girls climbing over the barriers and dropping into streams of panicked sheep, in scenes very reminiscent of the Hillsbro incident.

Only Muslims or Muslim lovers would try to deflect the blame. It's too obvious.

Sounds reasonable.

Manchester is where the fucking industrial revolution started. Literally Ground Zero of the West's power.

Anyone thinking that normies would magically redpill themselves after a terror attack are fucking retarded. It's not a bad thing for leftist communist, EU fags to get blown up by the very monsters that they bow down to. Nothing of value was lost and terror attacks will always be contained to the cities. When was the last time a terror attack happened in a UK place like Shropeshire or Teleford?

followed by
See how they equate tackling the problem of Islamic terrorism with "being cowed by terrorism" and "destroying our way of life" ? Amazing dishonesty, although I expected nothing less from some Paki manlet.

Cities are beyond cucked. Just don't live in them.

why do I get the impression he's not talking about shitskin terrorists?

He is right though, we have already seen the reaction.
The "how many thousands of young White women were red pilled tonight" posters are engaging in wishful thinking. The leftist "way of life" really won't be affected by this event, because the young people will follow the instructions of their Kike masters, we already see it, in their thousands they tweet "stop blaming Muslims, #pray" and tonight there will be a candlelit vigil filled with the same bleeding heart sentiment.
That said, Muslims are just a symptom of the real problem, the Kikes who let them in,.

There are plenty of mudshit shills on Holla Forums. They are very easy to identify. Basically any poster that pushes the narrative that mudshits are getting set up by zog and are not on the same team is a shitskin semitic shill.

Following the story of Ariana is nightmarish. She started out on nickelodeon in "Victorious" a Dan Schneider fuck toy that arose in the same hunger-games style kike grab-bag that included multiple pre-teen and teen girls in the Icarly era of nickelodeon in the mid 00's. Many of these shows had blatant sexual shots of various body-parts or partly nude scenes with the teen girl "stars" (which im sure were sent to various "focus groups" for vetting). Im a faggot and can't webm, but look up "Cat from Victorious Gets Super Soaker'd" on youtube to see what im talking about.

Shes a pure product of kike manufacture. After they used her to milk the tween market they had her drop off the map for five years until everyone forgot she was on nickelodeon in the first place. They just kinda stuck her in a music video and pretended she had always been in the pop music scene. Everything about her is completely faked, except for her clinical psychotic need for attention that enables her to fuck old men for the fame.

She is without question one of the most overly sexualized performers in music right now, a vast majority of the outfits I've seen her in are basically BDSM wear.

Its no surprise that if this attack was kike assisted, that it would happen at her concert. Her handlers are no doubt on payroll.

Translation:
You're easily spotted Chaim.

That's a fully grown woman.

Stefan replied, kind hard if you're dead or dismembered.

Stop being a dumb faggot. Israel has been caught red handed 3 times trying to pull a false flag.

USS Liberty ….June 6th, 1967 Six fighters, three torpedo boats and two assault helicopters attacked the USS Liberty. There were 24 dead and 177 maimed. F-4 phantoms were enroute when President Johnson stopped the rescue. Israel's plan was to blame Egypt, and have the US retaliate against Egypt.

The King David Massacre July 22, 1946 Jewish terrorists blew up a hotel, and killed 91 British soldiers, and blamed the atrocity on Arabs. When later caught, they said the British had a list of their Arab spies and were going to turn them over to the Palestinians. The goal of the False Flag was to pit the British against the Palestinians.

Lavon affair In 1954, Israeli agents working in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including a United States diplomatic facility, and left evidence behind implicating Arabs as the culprits. The ruse would have worked, had not one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to capture and identify one of the bombers, which in turn led to the round up of an Israeli spy ring

USS Liberty ….June 6th, 1967 Six fighters, three torpedo boats and two assault helicopters attacked the USS Liberty. There were 24 dead and 177 maimed. F-4 phantoms were enroute when President Johnson stopped the rescue. Israel's plan was to blame Egypt, and have the US retaliate against Egypt.

"ruthless and cunning," "a wildcard" that "has [the] capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act."
-US Army Intelligence report

The Washington Times September 10, 2001- Of the MOSSAD, the Israeli intelligence service, the SAMS officers say: "Wildcard. Ruthless and cunning. Has capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act."-

Read my post again endchan shitskin shilll. Mudshits and kikes are on the same team. You filthy inbred shitskins will be ____ like the dirty dogs you are along with your jewish cousins

"Alex Jonestein" is Renegade Radio (Sinead) talk.
They always out themselves.

"ruthless and cunning," "a wildcard" that "has [the] capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act."

-US Army Intelligence report

The Washington Times September 10, 2001- Of the MOSSAD, the Israeli intelligence service, the SAMS officers say: "Wildcard. Ruthless and cunning. Has capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act."-

Yep, 16, old enough in most places.

Twitters censors the feed, only approved posters are viewed publicly. All negative posters and comments are suppressed. That is why it is the same type drivel.

Endchan schizo shitskin shill confirmed. Why are you so obssesed with that flat earther bitch? You had an entire section on your now deleted website about her.

No, they aren't on the same team. They are are stone age tools of the Kike.
If a Kike dropped a basket of snakes and scorpions into a stadium and 22 people died, would you focus on the animals or the Kike?
Only a retard fixates on the tool. Everyone knows that Muslims are dangerous, everyone knows they rape and blow themselves up, only a fool expects otherwise.
If you want to fix the problem, deal with its source.

She's 18 or 19 in that video. Sorry for you if you think that's a child. Infantilization of adults is part of the decay.

This.
Our enemies are Jews and Zionists.
(((Wahhabism))) is mostly Kikes, just like slavery was (((Marranos))) and the (((Dönmeh))) behind the Armenian genocide as well as the (((Bolsheviks))) behind the Holodomor were Jews as well.
Hell, Jews were even behind the atomic bombs dropped on Japan (on the two most Christian cities in Japan, coincidentally!)
Don't forget that Jews did 9/11, too.
Stay vigilant and don't let these filthy kikes get away with anymore false flags.

Holy shit, as according to the script, she reels out the "schizo" (projection) trope.
Fucking hilarious. Outed. Stop trying to divert from your Kike bretheren, no one is buying it.

Yeah I know I used the term on purpose to out you. Fucking endchan shitskin islamic pig shill stop sliding the thread

It's almost like they used promotional images that were already made for the album and the tour or something!

Do your research first, faggots. Idiots like you are the reason why pizzagate hasn't gotten any further.

not bad

That episode aired in 2010, making her 17 at the oldest, more likely 15 or 16 if you account for when it was filmed (prior to air). Do some research on Dan Schneider, that kike only goes for them if they are under-aged.

It's the same pizza gate circles. The lucky ones get out and don't talk because they value their lives. Some go full tilt and sell their souls for the fame, in the last thread user mentioned her lifeless eyes (pic related).

There's a good chance this was an assisted attack. They are farming her fans for publicity pity for godsakes.

Just a friendly disagreement user. Tween girls and drunken, raging football fans are not the same dynamic.

Hard to read.
You faggots need to learn your gimp.

Sure you did.
Never been there in my life. You're paranoid as fuck, a whack-job.

compared to miley cyrus until about a week ago?

No shit, Podesta. That doesn't change anything that was pointed out.

(heil'd)
(checked)
Did somebody say "pedowood"?

Whatever keep sliding enchan kike goon. Filtered you and your sockpuppet

Nice to see you repeating the Kike defamation which appeared all over the MSM as a way to cover police and government incompetence.
Tween means under 13. Interesting that you distort their ages downwards.
Nonetheless, everyone can see them climbing over the fences, dropping into the crowd, stampeding and screaming.
Also eye witness confirmed injuries due to stampede.
Wonder why you're so insistent on discrediting the very real likelihood of mass injuries in such a loss of crowd control, as it happens pretty predictably.
Oh I get it, can't have people's attention drifting away from the "a bomb caused all the injuries" trope.

i came here like 2 months ago.. i was horrified to see H*tler in corner of this forum, its revolting but i still stayed to learn something about you disgusting people. you are turly lowest of low, you are using this terrible tragedy caused by mad invididual to attack 1 bilion of people for no other reason then racism, antisemitism and homophobia. Can you guys explain to me how you wake up everyday and look into a mirror when all you do in your life is bringing hate?

nice pasta

Miley Cyrus was "sexualized" in a corrupted, mentally unstable way. Her actions and appearance screamed "sex" because she was insane, not because she was being trumped around like a sex doll. Do you honestly think any man, even a kike, wanted to fuck her at that point? What you saw was a result of her abuse by the system. Her goods went bad and she was dropped like a stone.

If you have worked at all around the entertainment industry you know the difference between "project" and "oh fuck well lets make a few bucks off this and pretend we cared about it". Miley was the later, Ariana is the former.

Is it actually pasta, I haven't seen it before

see

Miley is dead and buried in the Cali desert

Boiling pot of pasta.

just pump the fucking gas, man! JUST PUMP THE FUCKING GAS!!!

sorry m8 dont really pay attention to pop music

Im actually a very loving, giving and generous person irl
how does it feel to project a thin veneer of pretending you care so you recieve positive attention from you peers

which hate?

then how do you explain her recent reformation? is that also jewish tricks?

>and they never lie, they are just sort of perfect

ugh

When will women learn?

Her jew manager decided to rebrand her. It's the circle of popstars it's all fake

Look alike. My parents went to the same high school as Billy Ray Cyrus, Miley's father, just a few years behind him. It's not hard to find lookalikes for Miley if you know where to look.

This is the line of reasoning I have been using to btfo of liberals. Either they say they let the man continue to virtue signal and look like a maximum cuck, or they have to change their nerrative, to say they would stop the man but then they show hypocrisy defending islam.
Its a great allagory and a logical trap to any islam is the religion of peace type's, especially when you back it up with infographs of rape and terrorist attack rates.

I looked into the KCAL9 properties and ran into this
"special habitat"

Even the ones who don't write it are thinking it.
And by the way, British press is naming Trump as the cause of this incident.

Look mate, I'm not excusing the fucked up management of the pitch or the police or the PR fiasco that ensued. We all know that everyone wanted to have a good time and perhaps kick the shit out of the opposing club but that's not what happened.

Mehemet akbaring in the midst of a crowd of teenagers is the issue here. Do you not understand this?

Wrong. My ancestors were Celts.

heil'd
when they say "don't use these events to justify islamophobia or racism", remember to point out that THEY are using these events to push THEIR political views about "equality", "diversity" and "multiculturism" being the ONLY acceptable worldview.
TELL THEM NOT TO USE THESE EVENTS IN A VILE ATTEMPT TO PUSH THEIR POLITICAL VIEWS WHILST SCAPEGOATING ANYONE POINTING OUT THE TRUTH AND IGNORING THE DEAD

Enough with the 'praying'. If people don't march into these no go neighborhoods and slaughter these animals, I'm through with sympathy. I've already written off France, don't make me have to write off my ancestor's lands too.

I get tired of the "we're all immigrants" bullshit.

In other news, Theresa May's campaign fell into disarray yesterday after a disastrous TV interview and breaking scandal.
Would've been on the front page today.

I'm waiting for some evidence before I believe what comes from a Kike's controlled media.
You can hurl all the accusations of MIDF/"endchan"/Kike/Shill you like but a large % of Holla Forums will not accept that the event is real until evidence surfaces.

dan schneider intel

islamic attack copypasta is getting very very stale

That's because it was a Tory false flag - just like they killed an MP to try and sway the EU referendum. Yesterday was absolutely disastrous for them and Corbyn has been picking up huge momentum.

This is
level retardation.

same lad funny that aint it

ah the only way you could save England is if you destroyed Westminister
the houses of parliament isnt a hydra its just a dragon
take the head off the serpent and Britain will be free

Forgot link.
archive.fo/JUo3A

I want to get off this rough ride.

It sure is nice of the shit-skins to give the survivors of their latest massacre a free ride home.

They want to know where in town the little girls love

It's not real, it didn't happen, where is my HD gore?

How come the Manchester Police aren't showing me bodies right fucking now?

>They want to know where in town the little girls love

Meant live

Weak.

Just to add.
WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

I think these bunny-ears could be mk-light for the masses and in this case girls and women are the target. I've read more than once of this bunny-sextoy programming for actual Mk, Monarch victims. We know that mind control works via trauma programming.

I can't see evidence, it didn't happen.

Police officials lied about torture that occurred in Bataclan, and this guy thinks he's going to get shit? Muslims doing Muslim things, you don't need a false flag conspiracy for that.

They already use look alikes on a regular basis. There are what you could refer to as "mid tier" shows, venues that your star and her manager couldn't give a shit about but they are too public to ignore, charity performances, kid award shows, etc. They get the venue to pay for the song license and send a professional lip syncing double. From 20' away and at a low angle + lighting even front row audience can't tell the difference. (and if they could they just fill the front rows with extras). Never forget the vast swath of the entertainment industry is desperate, out of work performers who have no skills. They will sign anything and keep any secret for a dime and a sliver of hope for better acting jobs.

If you doubt the double angle read this:
archive.is/mNBxB

Way last century the only concert massacre I can remember was this. When I was the same age of the majority of Holla Forums. Notice how the media shows actual victims? I am still on the fence over this whole incident it just does not seem to add up as it should.

Interesting theory.
So now we have 20,000 young women conditioned with trauma associated with that symbol.

Pretty much that, yes.
What kind of retard believes something solely on the basis that they saw it on the Kike television?
If you have non-Kike evidence, feel free to post it.

inb4 a guy on a piano playing Imagine.

To be fair I blame the Jews on this one for propping up Ariaiana Grande

So is Season 5 in Sadik Khan's office?

The absolute lack of videos from concert goers has already been noted.
You're going to have to do better than this.
Also
I know it must be really frustrating for you Kikes when your propaganda is believed by less and less people.

What the fuck happened to Shiksa? I already knew she was a racemixing flat-earther, but this webm is even new levels of insanity. What brought this freakout on?

THIS IS ISRAEL SENDING ITS ISIS DOGS TO KILL CHILDREN AND CREATE ANOTHER GAS-BABIES FEEL IN TRUMP

THIS IS ISRAEL SENDING ITS ISIS DOGS TO KILL CHILDREN AND CREATE ANOTHER GAS-BABIES FEEL IN TRUMP

These cunts want America to invade Syria real bad.

>tfw enjoyed Drake and Josh when I was a kid

I wanna get off this ride.

Same

Given where the Cyrus family and mine are from, it we're almost definite we're distant cousins (almost everybody out there are cousins in some way). My brothers and I even resemble her, like in a siblings or cousins resemblance sort of way. I'm glad I'm not a girl.

She was playing out a roleplay where you're meant to believe that a couple of the people she works with threatened her non-existent "son."
But let's stay on topic.

Calm down endchan kike goon. Don't you have to start 50 Trump spam threads? Stop wasting your time here go do your "job".

No sir, you're going to need to do better than that.

And there it is, as predicted, accusation of MIDF.
Holy shit, are you people really this scripted?
Where's your fucking evidence? Give us something more than "a Kike on the TV said it happened, so it must have."

Mancunian user here. Woke up to this. My grandmother is in Wythenshawe hospital and told me that they were carrying some covered bloodied people in through the night.

I want to do something, but I don't know what. Any advice guys? And I mean real advice, not 'start bricking muzzies in the streets' advice.

This was already posted.
And it didn't pop that time either. The black text needs to be outlined in White.

Yes, get your "grandmother" to interview one of the victims.

There are 20,000 screaming dingbats who claim they've see limbs and intestines flying across some low range venue in the UK. Are you going to claim the Earth is flat next?

I honestly dont even know
could volunteer for something in the name of the BNP or the victims

That's pretty fucking rich m80.

How can you look yourself in the mirror when you stand in "solidarity" with islamization. Their blood is on your hands as well.

If you think back to the entire breadth of the show you can see the point where Drake and Josh (the actors) realize they have no future. It's soul crushing. The entire feel of the show becomes despondent.

I always thought they seemed like genuinely good dudes. I hope they got out relatively diddle-free. Miranda Cosgrove was on that show. I bet they saw some shit.

New capchta wtf. Not just 20.000, even reading about this can cause women microtrauma. It works the same way in movies. You geht scared or afraid or sad and because of that the mental bareer is down and they can insert their propaganda. This works way more effective than you may think, especially if you do it again and again.

It's actually done to ensure that May wins in a fucking landslide and to eventually squeeze UKIP out

Every fucking time.

I know its a bit late but feel compelled to answer/explain.

Alawites are a bit mysterious.
They're some kind of muslim/christian/others mix since they seem to celebrate muslim and christian holidays.
Not much is really known about a lot of their beliefs since theres two rules to alawite club
Rule 1: you do not talk about alawite club
Rule 2: You DO NOT talk about alawite club
Many suspect they're the product of shia and christian groups facing common persecution from sunni muslims.

It's one of the reasons the secularists and christians in Syria support the one syria party.
Since a good chunk of its leadership follow a religious faith that mandates not talking about or being publicly religious at all, they consider them safe.
So alawites and baathist political ideology with its secular state are a good match.

I don't think it's mudslimes. Probably (((someone else)))

I'm gonna be in Wythenshawe later on, so if you need a chat, and see a canvasser around, feel free to talk m8

And it doesnt neccessarily have to be a falseflag then, just a Mk meme squad waiting for the next attack

Topkek

Look I would of dismissed any suggestion that this was a kike attack until something throws me off
And the thing that's throwing me off is Arianida Grande

It's over guys. It's already been #SOLVED

They come out in every mudshit terrorist attack happening thread. After the Sweden truck attack the same shitskins were claiming that the videos of the truck were digitally manipulated. The truck was a hologram or something. Just hide them. Mudshits are vile subhuman creatures just like their jewish cousins

Tell me that's shopped.

Even if it isn't, tell me it is.

Oh, they're serious…

"No no I'm not responsible, see I'm bandaging the wound!"

This seems more like a stand alone complex to me, the Album cover and tour promotional existed already (which stink of pedo symbolism). It's more likely this was individuals adopting symbolism available, and it coincidentally has sinister roots.

It serves to highlight the problem with kikes controlling propaganda channels. In a meme driven culture, he who plants the most seeds stands to gain the most from natural memes forming. They don't have to manipulate events for favorable things to happen. In fact if you pay close attention it seems like they experiment and toy with Stand alones often.

This can't be real.

I don't get it

Great, that's all I wanted, some evidence.
Now link to them claiming to see "limbs and intestines flying across."
pretty interesting that the handful of eye witnesses were, rather than giving information to police and getting held overnight for observation, on the phone to CNN and BBC, but in magic Jewish fairyland, anything is possible and only a MIDF would question it.

pls

Every time there's a terrorist attack, social media goes mad with virtue signalling.

Witness testimony is of limited utility in an investigation like this

more like "see I'm letting the NHS pay me to bandage the wound"

I know that, but since NOTHING WHATSOEVER OF VALUE has been presented, it's the best we are likely to see.
According to the shills, MI5 used a super high-tech "algorithm" to block all video uploads to social media from the 20,000 concert goers, which is why from a group of 20k millennials filming the event, we have only one or two videos which don't show the actual scene of the explosion.
That's their excuse for lack of evidence, or the classic "why would you want evidence? that's gore, you're sick."

Are you serious? There have been no shortage of clicktivisim campaigns in the past decade. Don't you remember Kony 2012? Young Liberals are entitled, shallow, lazy shits who count themselves among the generation who describes their main problem as "being unable to form meaningful close relationships." They are absolutely delusional when it comes to virtue signaling because its literally the only thing keeping their psyches together. An user asked earlier what can they do in response to this - Call out all this bullshit. Rip down the curtains on this fucked worldview.

I'm confused

Is that one of us? If not it'd be a great tactic to call attention to the insanity but creating such a narrative.

So is it a tweet mocking that?

This is better ammo TBH:
twitter.com/maddie_salvo/status/866855322023079936

There's only 6 million articles, tweets and videos out there now. You've got to sort through it your self. Is the aggregate of those reports the truth?

It's up to you to determine that.

Journalist, lurk more.

Come on, don't spoon feed the journalist.

As it stands. I don't think we'll see anyone uploading anything initially.
Nobody wants it associated with their social media accounts after all and these normies are too stupid to do it by other means, for now at least.

Footage and such will trickle online slowly.

And don't forget the companies running these tours put a lot of effort into shutting down attempts to film shows.

On the contrary, it's doing the same clickbait activism and virtue signalling.

Are you kidding? This is the kind of shit that teenage girls lap the fuck up.
No, I don't think you understand the mind of the millennial female.
It won't though.
It didn't at London.
It didn't at Stockholm.
It didn't at Bataclan.
I hope to be proved wrong though, I really do.

Teenage girls don't want anything "depressing" or "ugly" associated with them.
They can use words to get everything you just said. But pictures of bodies? Too depressing.

We did get pictures of the aftermath of bataclan.
And you mean that truck in stockholm? Didn't we get security footage from that one?

(checked)
Remember it is far easier to let a few pieces of intelligence about a terror cell disappear from an administrator's desk rather than conduct a fantastic theater production. Also its no coincidence that many of these administrators are Jewish and would have no problem helping out the tribe by eliminating the records of a few papers, Muslims are just stupid and violent a perfect tool that's why they were imported.

Shitskin disinformation shill I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers you vile filthy yid subhuman

I haven't heard of these Whole Story fags before
I don't go on Twitter because it's gay and It's hard to remember every single kike rag

Why aren't there riots in the streets? Why hasn't the racewar broken out yet? What the fuck does it take?

REMOVE KEBAB

Fuck off. Not everyone suspicious about a lack of evidence is a muslim shill, faggot.

#WEAREMANCHESTER
In the background, a great dark irony hangs there.

Is this pic from tonight?

Dox her and kill her

d4ef12

Look at his posts he is obviously some kind of shill trying to manage the attack and control the narrative.

Ok, I totally disagree, the fame is too much to pass up, especially for an Instagram whore.
One or two grainy pictures showing a loveheart scrawled in what appears to be blood.
Grainy, showed nothing, no visible casualties, no visible impacts, many discrepancies.
Nothing in proper resolution in other words. But Sweden is not the UK, every square inch of Britain is covered by CCTV cameras, I can see 3 or 4 of them from my window and I don't even live in a high traffic area, as with London they will have been "undergoing maintenance" or "switched off to save money" or "technical fault prevented recording."
In a building like that, no spot is left unobserved, they have huge control rooms filled with CCTV and multiple operators. None of it will ever be released, I say that with confidence because it is a repeating pattern.
By the way, why has this not been posted? Video of ISIS taking responsibility, not sure why the guy has an Israeli accent, any ideas?
archive.fo/RyA3h
(follow to the real link at the top)
Someone download it before it's pulled.

nah, we want muslims out of the west

Nice. Got any more?

Projection.

>listen and believe goyfellow NatSocs

Really looks no different to any other drill.

I wonder what she'll think when she calls someone racist and the conversation isn't over, but just beginning.

What's your end game?

Clearly he wants us to love muslims

Yeah… this guy can't even pronounce "ackbar" properly. Here's your video, I guess.

Is there a picture of ANYONE dead? Cant find it. There should at least be pictures of bodybags.

Quick, invade Iran.

maybe that's part of why he wanted to kill himself? he had a speech impediment.

so he decided to at least take some innocent little girls to hell with him

welp, the 'muh kikes conspiracy' bullshit is off the table now

You have to make it look more organic when you switch IPs to slide you pathetic endchan shitskin goon

Different Id's same video?

I doubt that case could be made though look at Iraq, the terrorist attack was definitely Sunni of the ISIS variety. Iran only does terrorist attacks against Israel as far as I know.

Thanks, I managed to figure it out.

Nope. And there won't be, ever.
At best you will get the standard "concerned citizen holds victim's head in his lap while ambulance crew and police stands chatting."
Nope, it's exactly what happened at the London event. While paramedics and cops stood looking, a "brave" and "heroic" MP gave mouth to mouth to the "dying policeman."
Another "victim" appeared the next day on television with only socks on his feet, claiming that his shoes were blood-spattered and he had not the time to find a new pair since the preceding day.
You might think that such a ridiculous story would be laughed off the screen but no, the sheeple lap it up like warm soup.

I meant sliding and derailing the thread using the good ol Alex Jones "everything is a false flag" CIA tactic you dumb smugposter goon

FREE TAXI RIDES

scroll up, big ass picture of a bunch of people dead on the floor

scroll the fuck up retard and see the picture right there

Interesting projection tactic. Accuse anons of "sliding" you don't know what that word means as pointed out by 770870 while yourself actively trying to deflect and degrade the thread with accusations and silence anons by forcing them to defend themselves from your accusations.
It really is like they send you shills here with a list of attack words, and you are so lazy that you don't even bother inserting them in a contextual sentence, just string them together like a series of punches and kicks:
The incredulity of Holla Forumsacks really scares you doesn't it Kike?

I don't wish this but its almost expected, underage girls and Muslim taxi drivers? Free rides?

I hope they don't start grooming underage girls again because it'd be very racist for me to point out that anything ever happened there in the first place.

Already commented on it, retard. As I said it looks like any other staged drill with the obligatory "medic standing over but doing nothing" and plenty of moulage (google it.)

[semitic screeching intensifies]

Are you mad that you were not able to shill unopposed ANOTHER happening thread you pathetic mentally ill kike rat?

underrated post

Friendly reminder, the "singers" big hit song includes lyrics such as getting fucked by a stranger so hard they can't walk, interracial sex, alcohol and drug abuse, etc.

Burn the coal, pay the toll. The Manchester bomber did nothing wrong.

The Manchester Attacks happened on the 4th Anniversary of Lee Rigby's Murder. Pic very fucking related.

If the Manchester Attack was by design to scuttle attention away from the Murder of Seth Rich, this part is of interest from Kikepedia:

I also saw this curious tidbit in the news a few days ago about the memorial site for Rigby being vandalized just 4 days before the anniversary and the Manchester Attacks:

google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4519762/amp/Sick-vandals-trash-Lee-Rigby-s-memorial.html

I can't find an exact date for the first vandalism incident, but following the logic of - vandalism occurs, then Attack occurs - we have several options including the Attack at the Louvre in Paris in February. Here are the lists, pick one:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_January_2017

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_February_2017

It could also be argued that the vandalism may not proceed any of the above but succeed the Christmas Berlin attacks.

What I also found interesting from the Murder of Lee Rigby was this gem about possible co-conspirators:

So if the suspect from yesterday's Manchester Attack is not believed to have worked alone because he is dead and skilled bombmakers would be valuable (ie not suicide or Lone Wolf attackers), then who did he work with? Who the fuck are the nameless co-conspirators who were freed in the Lee Rigby case?

Also, the Cleaver Nigger made some interesting comments at the scene and later in court, and it proves that
LIBERALISM IS A DISEASE
as though Mudshits will keep attacking until govt acknowledges that,
YES, INDEED, ISLAM
IS A MURDEROUS THEOCRACY!

I tried to post this elsewhere but was insta-b&

REMOVE KEBAB

Fake/mislabeled image.

Fully supporting on his supposedly "injured" leg. Hmm….

Hahaha, just explain it away like the faggot shill you are. Its totally a drill that doesn't look like a drill! IM JUST BEING SKEPTICAL GUISE REEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Better keep checking for the kikes under your bed while the rest of us deal with the real threat here.

because its totally not possible that he could be bleeding and scraped up without it stopping his
ability to use the leg…. KIKES DID IT

Don't forget that your "God Emperor" is arming Saudi's who are ISIS's proxy
MAGA fags are so cucked

Post more than ONE GRAINY PHOTO FROM A DISTANCE then. Post a pic with a dead person close-up.

This sockpupopet IP was burned when you posted this you fucking retard

Kikes sure aren't sending their best

People are living sandbags. Shrapnel bombs really don't kill too many people compared to other methods, but the people they do kill it's horrific. People not right next to the bomb will mostly be grazed or be unlucky to lose an eye.

First "victim", who just happened to have a photo staged with Ariana, has been named.
Here is the tweet for dropping red pills no I don't believe it without evidence, but red pill opportunity is red pill opportunity
twitter.com/i/web/status/866941079299530752
archive.fo/pd8VY

Oh, yeah, lets have all those medical workers taking photos of peoples dead kids, and posting
them on the internet, that will go over soooo well.
Its another picture that shows the same area as the first from the other side. fuck off somewhere else with your tinfoil hat bullshit.

So you cant show more than one photo of supposedly "dead" people? If their dead in that picture why arent there bodybags next to them.

OK. I believe you, because noone could possibly do that, amirite?

No need to drop redpills you kike goons and your sockpuppets are already on it

Wow, your mentally ill. In ALL OTHER TERRORISTS-ATTACKS there has been PLENTY OF PICS by this time. Here we have one photo.

completely impossible that the photo was taken before coroner arrived to pick up bodies, or one of a million other times that there wouldn't be body bags visible. They could be right outside the doors for all we fucking know.

Even if it happened, Kikes are to blame. But your desperate attempt to keep the Goyish mind off the root cause is noted.
And yes, this is an impossible photo if you have the first clue about triage.
With 22 dead and 20+ injured, a man with a scraped knee is NOT going to be getting medical attention at the height of the incident.
No. Fucking. Way.
Interesting sort of bomb that was used, all these clothes ripped off but only superficial injuries underneath.
But it was packed with shrapnel according to the "expert", shrapnel effects extend much farther than blast effects.
Does not compute.

Why would there be body bags right after the attack you filthy kike? All that inbreeding really affects the IQ of you semitic shitskins

Give the Kike a break, there were only 20,000 millennials and their parents there.
Everyone knows that millennials rarely have smartphones and never use social media.

Well it looks like medical personal on that picture. I would assume they have bodybags. But maybe I'm wrong.

Lol, goyish mind

Anyone who disagrees must be a kike or conspirator, not some dude who sees that your argument is fucking retarded.

Also, for someone who claims to know sooo much about how emergency workers treat people in this situation, you seem to forget that they dont give a fuck about clothing and cut it open to get to injuries. Dude's pants are barely cut and the cut is only over where the injury is.

This infowars meme pegs you firmly as Rebel media affiliate shill (e.g Stormer, Renegade, TRS.)
If you had the slightest clue, if you had lurked before posting, you would know that it's a ridiculous line to take when Alex Jones is not respected or followed by anyone here.
In short it is an attack designed for a place like "the donald" or perhaps the TRS sodomy forum and your knowledge of Holla Forums culture is so weak that you actually believe you can apply it here and it will work.
Laughable.

Your ilk aren't "disagreeing", you are attacking anyone who maintains a healthy degree of skepticism and asks to see solid evidence.
By such behaviour you reveal yourself and earn the title "Kike."
Lurk more.

Or you have no clue about how and when they would bring said bags, and are just assuming its a conspiracy without any knowledge, some top notch analytical thinking there

When the FUCK are people going to wake up and start marching the streets with torches, pitchforks, and miles of rope? When can the goddamn fire start?

Do you think the Seth Rich thing could spill over into foreign countries if the investigation goes deep enough?

Are you saying they WOULDNT bring bodybags to a supposed terrorist attack?

Oh you are that ironlarp schizo shitskin it makes sense now.

Disagreeing in kind with your instant and constant claims of goy conspiracy, with basically no evidence and never ending streams of unsupported assumptions. Healthy skepticism is not what you have been expressing. Someone who is skeptical wouldn't be here claiming conspiracies already.

It took 20 years of this shit before the Second World War started.

"Urgent" evacuation at the central Manchester shopping centre - BBC.

No, just saying that bodybags not being in the one picture of the scene does not instantly equal a conspiracy. There are too many things you can't tell from one picture. Bodybags may be present but not unpacked, may be present but not in frame, may not be there yet. Too many variables.

there are going to be these type alerts all week

At least we stand in solidarity with the victims, that will show them.

lad dont even care

is this a real thing? that's fucking retarded.

Watching SKY news and they just cut the reporter right before he was giving details in order put Corbyn on.

Reporter was saying women were running and screaming and there were reports of *cut to Corbyn*.

oh the irony

Reports of gunfire and an arrest on BBC.

Yeah that's true. There's a clear lack of them overall though. In fact, I haven't seen a single body bags throughout all pics/vids. Feel free to correct me.

For an example, if you go through dailymails article there's plenty of pics but no bodybags.

Video from the scene

With all the virtual signaling and platitudes flying around some shoud get a hastag like
Get people to shave their head like male pattern baldness as a statement against bigiots. A few decent shops lile the Aria one and at least we can get some laughs.

What a fucking insult to the victims to directly go out and say there's nothing wrong with muslims and their faith because of the attacker, who attacked in the name of their religion against us white people.

What a fucking insult to the victims. I hope they all hang one day.

Armed police on scene. Both BBC and Sky News reporting that shots were heard, 1 man arrested, shopping centre being swept for explosives.

There are pics, but none of the foyer where the bomb went off except the 2 we have already seen, and again bodybags could be there without us seeing them easily enough.

KILL ALL MANCHESTER NORMAL FAGS
T. An user who lives there

link for live stream pls

Has there been a name of the attacker yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcnews
I think you need a UK proxy for the latter.

Reports say they have a name, but are not releasing any info yet.

Why? The main concern of first responders is to take care of the wounded. Can you kike shills explain why you are pushing the body bag narrative? It doesn't make any sense. But I guess not making sense is part of the shilling.

Figures. I'm guessing
I just heard on sky news, the police don't want people to speculate or share names. Just incase that goes against the narrative i guess.

fug :DDDDDDDDDDD

You want to go there? You really want to go there? OK.
IF an emergency responder had cut his trouser leg to access a wound, they would NOT have done it by cutting a slit at the knee. They start at the ankle and work their way up to the top.
His garment was not cut by a responder.
He was not treated by a responder (because he would have been nowhere near the triage priority)
His mobility is unaffected by the "injury."
Go on, tell us how he probably carried a bandage in his pocket.
Keep digging your grave.

Two grainy pics, I dont buy it.

Yes the bodybags "could be there" but with all those photos and not one of a single bodybags…It just seems weird.

Im responding to someone else who was asking why no bodybags are visible in the one good photo we have of the area where the bomb went off. If you actually read the conversation you wouldn't assume things like an ignorant cunt.

Because you usually wanna cover-up the dead. Like they do in literally ALL OTHER TERRORISTS-ATTACKS.

At this point everyone has filtered you Shlomo

Maybe a boyfriend just got so sick of Ariana's shitty pop music that he spontaneously exploded from sheer disgust and frustration?

Why are there no bodybags?
Probably because most of the bodies haven't been touched much yet.

They'll still be sweeping the area for evidence and only a few bodies will have been taken for examination.

Nonono, not in just that photo. In literally ANY photo regarding this terror-attack.

Watches again.
This is fucking hilarious. The look on her face when she realizes a camera is on her "shit, I've been caught slacking, better start acting, I'm being paid afterall."

thanks user

Sorry I messed up the IDs. Don't even try to argue with the kike shills and their sockpuppets the main point of their shilling is to make no sense and make this board look like a bunch of deranged nutjobs

Is
MUH BODY BAGS!!!
The new
MUH BOOKS!!!
?

You think they stopped?

Did they finally say it was real?

Yeah I have no idea what you're referring to.

You're the faggot who claims to have all this medical training and experience. Yet you continue to make unfounded claims and assumptions, and assume everyone reading them believes that you are who you say you are. No way could someone hurriedly cut the clothing in a way that isn't how they are trained, no way some medic coming to the scene could have treated him, no way it could be any of the massive number of other reasons he could have been bandaged IT HAS TO BE A FALSE FLAG

Oh look, people do training drills where they put on shitty makeup that looks more like a movie than an actual crime scene, it has to be that instead of an actual bomb!

We're witnessing the third m8

did they say what Muslim country he was from?

Germany or France probably

UK

GUYS ITS ALL FAKE BECAUSE APART FROM THE PHOTOS WE HAVE SEEN OF THE AFTERMATH, WE HAVENT SEEN ANY PHOTOS OF THE AFTERMATH

London, next door neighbor to their mayor.

News reporting they have the id of the attacker and possible accomplice, have they been posted anywhere?

Shit we need Trump to wall off London for the safety of the rest of the country.

I feel no empathy for Britons.

block every sewer in london
wall off the city
fill with rats
let natural selection take its course

my fucking god he ran down people like bowling pins when was this?

Show_me_actually_dead_people

Oh wait, you can't.

you mean the BBC lad
they havent represented their target demographic since the 50's

The 18th in Time Square

If she had gotten hurt or killed I guarantee all of her airhead fans would be like shit fuck all Muslims.

The great irony is that she is a brainwashed kabbalist. I won't say false flag but she's surrounded by kikes and masons for sure.

Quite a coincidence that the first victim to be named had a photo taken with the poptart a few years ago.

Its hard to tell if someones dead in a still photo.

Not really you fucking idiot.

If you think about probability, if there were no coincidences that in itself would be a coincidence.

It's very fortunate they have that to parade around on msm, isn't it?

Alright but what is your point? She is a fan, and she goes to her concerts? You're just being moronic.

They caught a sand nigger already?

Yes. With a bucket. He blew him self up, there is no one to catch.

Moronic in what way? It's not difficult to tell how they are selling this event to the public.

I guess.
But in todays social media world they were bound to find something to use as a 'poster image'.

Having been to that arena many times the only strange thing to me is how few casualties and injuries there were.

LADS, PLACE YOUR BETS…
Attacker's name was:

You are correlating 2 things that don't have any correlation in the way you want them to. She is a fan, I can imagine that a lot of her fans have photos with her; she probably makes a lot of money from it. Of course the press will hoof the image of the girl with the singer its more impactfull.

It seems a bit overt though.

Monokuma

saber was right, Britain is lost

RICK WILSON
Anyone want to make some tributes to his daughter's INSTAGRAM????

instagram.com/noragracew/

SHe's a horse girl.

he escaped on a flying carpet

fucking lel teh replies :')

Im not sure what you were expecting?

shhhhhh

LMAO

(checked)

For all they scream about #NotAllMuslims, they never seem to get that
#ItOnlyTakesOne

Seems like (the same?) Muslim gentleman had the courtesy to detonate another bomb a few hours after.

WEW lads, It'll be a busy one today, can't believe these husks of human beings still dont get it.

Well not much, it's just making me all the more skeptical how it's being packaged so neatly but I suppose it's standard practice.

latest news from manc:

" The bomb was a hoax, but my boner wasn't "

Another tragic victim of islamic terror

" I've spent the last 10 year suppressing my urge for young women, struggling to be attracted to my overweight 43yo wife. Having to feel this teemage birds arse has destroyed all of that effort. I'll be fapping to teenage porn on youporn for at least a year now. It could end my marriage if wife walks in on me. Bloody muslims "

Is this real life?

TRIGGERED

That's true. Every single time the masses of muslims make pilgrimage to Mecca, there's always stampedes where hundreds of them die.

after we get a list like this for every single day instead of months

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_May_2017

I have to agree for now. Hoax until false flag, until real terror. Only definitively real terror I can think of in America is the columbine shooting. The aurora shooting may have been real. The OSU shooting seemed pretty real The coverup and blackout was immense.

I'm still on
- Rigby beheading: maybe stupid and ineffective enough to be real, seems legit
- 7/7 in between hoax and false flag, but it was Westminster fucking it's own children again for sure
- GrandeFinale: right now I'm putting this on the level of Boston bombing, full hoax.

No good videos, plenty of way too convenient videos, they spammed this one mother on British tv with the most scripted sound I've heard in years we were TEN FEET away when TEN GUARDS turned us back then we had TEN SECONDS and then BOOOOOM, essentially one big question mark. We've heard another they were doing emergency drills just for this, I'm firmly at hoax until I see video as good as .

That video has continuity, the car moves realistically, the bodies fly just as in any impact videos I've ever seen from civilian videos, and the crash was spot on as well. This will be, Mark my words, at best one dark grainy video with no close up of the suicider. They learned from Boston bombers not to do this where cameras are publicly accessible and lighting is good.

That's the problem user, they don't believe in any sort of long term punishment for their actions causing the deaths of countless people. They only believe in the here and now, this moment, the "cummies" they get from virtue signaling to each other.

They truly believe that all that matters is their own current existence, not the future, not children, not any other person, nothing, just their own self regardless of if their attitude or actions cause the deaths of others. So they do not think for a second that throwing away the lives of hundreds of innocents in the name of their virtue signaling is at all a bad thing they will be punished for, because they don't believe a punishment exists, and they're rewarded in the here and now by attention and praise from their fellow idiots.

Thats the problem, and one of the reasons religion lasted so long in the western world. It kept society and communities together and in check from outside threats. Threats that would naturally seek to destroy them from within and would be enabled by these (wannabe)moralfagging virtue signalers, were otherwise kept out because the group would not tolerate the outsiders who would kill their group, they saw inaction as sin and condoning the deaths of others, things they would be punished for.

Maybe this wasn't all explicitly stated in those times, but it had to be more of an underlying background concept going on. But then religion in the west was subverted and eventually killed off by (((them))), and so what do we have? A bunch of invaders killing our people, and so many of our own convinced that its more important to be "tolerate" and socially accepted than it is to save the lives of their own people.

They'll burn for their crimes, but they don't think they will, which is the problem.

typical, when anything happens.

women and minorities are the real victims goy!

Yuri Bezmenov said that when subversion is this bad, most won't wake up. not even in the face of death.

BBC reporting that ISIS have claimed responsibility.

You've also got to realise that leftists literally have demented brains. Their amygdalae are small, so they can't process threats properly.

Watching the telegram channels now. Will let all you folks know what I hear. They probably claimed responsibility already, as they are usually very quick to do so.

The reality of it is that there are probably a fair few videos and photos lying around but they won't get published as that might incite the British people into violence against the Muslim scum. The only time you get to see gore is when the MSM want to manipulate the masses into doing something, for example the gas attack in Syria, or that dead kid on a beach, that shit is plastered on the front page of every newspaper but you'll never see a dead white kid.

I always thought large amygdalae was a bad thing as it was associated with criminality and abuse.

I'm a degenerate and even I want to have the far right to spread all over europe. I'm fucking tired of islam and I wish they could be shot on the streets.

if its a hoax or false flag than whats the fucking motive then?

A general election takes place in the UK in two weeks time. Same reason they killed an MP shortly before the EU referendum - they are swaying the outcome, or at least trying to.

I don't know, it might be a case of there being a sweet spot between too big and too small.

Care to elaborate?
It can't be that bad, can it?

eh, problem is even when the so called far right was in control decades ago they still allowed fucked up immigration policies. the left right dichotomy is a smoke screen (at least that's what I think).

Why game a general election where the Tories were going to win by a fucking landslide?

Tories are also cucks from what I hear.

Americans smh

Not gay I believe, but I jerk off trap porn, futa on male porn and pegging.

But also I have some pregnancy fetish and want to make a big loving family.

I just want muslims to get shot.

No idea mate. Tories have been pissing their lead away at an alarming rate though and after a disastrous PR day yesterday, they'll take a big hit in the polls I suspect - or would have done anyway.

Have things got so bad here on Holla Forums that we automatically go along with the jew narrative without once considering that no one has anything to gain out of this but the government and isreal's war on terror [i.e. invade Syria/Iran, and not dportations].

We've already had (((Rita Katz))) whose father was executed by Saddam Hussein for being an isreali spy, reporting it to be ISIS first.

The evidence is loads of footage of young girls screaming and running with others like older parents waiting in the wings unperturbed.

I suppose some classic images of clothes ripped off rather strategically is more than enough evidence for the rest of the normies.

I've read through several eye witness reports of people who heard a balloon pop, and made their own way home who maintain there was nothing more than that.

Yet this thread is filled with infinite counter-jihad monkeys insisting we should go full Gert Wilders and kill for isreal rather than do anything to save our own lands based off the back of what so far looks like another Tavistock Institute/isreali false flag.

Here's just one of the first to report last night having been at the concert it was a balloon, it's not the only one
https:// twitter.com/LizKeekoParker/status/866772077822570496
Every other eye witness reported was superseded by Rita Katz's jewish organisation

That's fucking nothing tbh.

Tories have almost no support up north, everyone in Manchester appears to think this attack will bolster Tory support

It was an attack on girls and women. They wanted to kill the most vulnerable. Put your confirmation bias aside love.

This is the mentality that we need to kill for the future generation. Happiness is something that has been earned for generation. For hearth and home was not just a meme, it was the phrase most encompassing what makes people happy. The peace of their hearth and home.

Ah cool.

Can we shoot sandniggers now?

There NEEDS to be a mainstream awareness of taqiyya and kitman, whereby the religion permits LIES.
How do you get these terms popularized and known?

Come the fuck on what is not a good motivatomiob for them?

- bury Seth rich
- increase security state
- take focus off policy right before campaign allowing it to degenerate into virtue signalling cry fest (favoring I'm sure your version of democrats)

No this will work heavily against our version of the Democrats.

This happened literally last night, how is she able to post about this?
I don't understand modern teenage girl horseshit, how can she talk about her best friend being murdered and then attach some fucking broken heart emoji bollocks and some hashtag #RIP cancer to it? If my best friend had been killed I would be flitting between horrific grief and murderous rage for a week afterwards minimum, I wouldn't be posting about it on fucking twitter.
What is wrong with these people's brains?

Do you know that every day since 9/11 Anglo-American media has been telling you islamic jihadists are trying to kill you and seeding the notion of associating Syria and Iran with all these jewhadists.
The same islamic jihadists that have never once threatened jews or jewish power since they came into being.

Certainly makes one think, that is if you're capable of thinking.

The other photo of Ebba Akerlund post-Islam.

Don't forget the Danes man. There's a few counties with tall, blond vikings running the place.

Read the article. The cunt thinks it was an attack on stronk wimmenz sexuality by the patriarchy.

she's a doughnut-licking anti-American cunt
archive.fo/AsBc7
shame that ahmed didn't do everyone a solid and rid us of her presence

Same thing with pewdiepie when he stood up to the media.millions of younger viewers unintentionally redpilled. The young kids of today will be more conservative for better or worse what with all the terror attacks and pc culture. Kids always see things for what they are.

Anyone got any original of that picture the first records online were from Tommy Robinson?
Which was snapped from a monitor, no original of that image has been presented.
Only I'd trust Pam Geller before I trusted Tommy Robinson and Pam Geller is a professional jewish liar

it is how they have been trained socially, it's grief expression, social acceptance, if society expected her to rage like a savage loon…. she would be, that is not what the engineers of a social society want. PHD's smarter than I have been tweeking this for years.

thank you ahmed, now GTFO
pic related

I don't know, you could be so giga brainwashed that it allows a hard reset by mental gymnastics, in other words two weeks of
- notallmuslims
- cry for the dead
- ride along sally
- hissing at anyone who gets into security concerns before election

I could easily see this doing that, just because the emotion over your way is used to weaken, never to rule into anger

Danes didnt leave a genetic imprint on England tbh
they did on Scotland and Ireland though

*rile up into anger

How come Holla Forums turns into Gates Of vienna the moment anything goes bump in the night?
Almost like the place gets raided for every false flag

Easy, otndidnt happen and this is some mkultra tier whore with a controlled account

That reminds me, given that the normans descended from viking settlers mixed with franks, how much did that affect the English?

It's possible, but the leader of the "Democrats" here is an IRA, Hamas and Hezbollah apologist and describes Hamas/Hezbollah as "friends" - media will let the anger settle and then hammer this in.

Kids who just escaped the Muslim bombing:

twitter.com/katetolman75/status/866954924617347072

very little again
the Norman nobility that invaded and occupied England for 300 years didnt interbreed much with the native Anglo/Celts
they did massacre them quite alot though to quell their numbers and lessen the chances of successful rebellion for the first 40 years
check out the Harrowing of the North tbh

Saffie Rose went to the concert with her mother and sister, both mother and sister confirmed struck by the Muslim's bomb and in hospital. 8 year old Saffie is still missing and no record of her in a hospital bed. Not looking good:
thesun.co.uk/news/3625381/manchester-arena-bomb-attack-ariana-grande-fan-missing-youngest-latest/

Well fuck that's the angle then. Sounds like this guy is Jewish kryptonite, great way to bump him.

You know that Hezbollah are the only group that have been protecting Christians from the US/isreali created ISIS in Syria?
Hezbollah kill kikes
ISIS only attack anyone the kikes don't like

Will do kind user.

https:// wikiislam.net/wiki/Boston_Marathon_Bombings_-_Images

"8-year-old Saffie Rose Roussos second victim to be named"

They just confirmed her dead sadly.

Everyone missing seems really good looking with a wide face, but kind of short body. What are odds they are connected to acting?

WTF, I can see blonde hair and the faces of some of them.
#NotRealMuslims

I guess all the blood and screaming I saw was simply a hologram.

butchered
parents failed to protect her, her society failed to protect her

What blood apart from a couple of sketchy Tavistock style tweets?

Watch the videos my man they're horrifying.

If this doesn't wake the population up then nothing will.

I have, I watched dozens last night, all show nothing, some young girls screaming and elder parents standing nearby them calmly waiting for their kids.

Certainly nothing horrifying

I've seen a lot of dead people sadly. Had a good friend die in front of his wife a couple years ago in a sporting accident as I stood right next to him. People die, every-time these events happen, people like you come out of the wood work and "Muh Conspiracy" no different than the idiot that cut his own dick off….. except you're a different selected part of a much larger equation…. and you don't even know it. Train to be an EMT get back to us.

Sort yourself out, faggot.

ment for

"British"

WHERE ARE THE GORE PIC AND VIDS??

Are you fucking kidding me?? I was here during almost all past Happening and provided you fucking homos with HD I've autistically botted from Twatter and other platforms almost minutes after release, and all you fucking got until now is a few pics of blooded blondies hair?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? YOU USELESS PIECES OF SHIT! MOVE YOUR ASSES AND POST/FIND EVERY PIECE OF GORE THERE IS.

It's like everyone was fapping during Meme Wars 101.

I haven't seen anything close up from first hand responders. Post links or webm's if you got them.

Ahmed Mahmood

what the fuck is wrong with todays parents

bringing an 8 year old to this glorified mud slut's concert? fuck these people.

police raids in south manchester, specialist firearms officers

twitter.com/TTBXXX/status/866980275804409856

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-arena-bombing-terrorist-attack-13075807

From all the interviews I heard it was an attack on the fathers who were waiting in the foyer to take their wives and daughters home after the concert.

ANYONE REMEMBER THE POST MID AFTERNOON YESTERDAY

OP CLAIMED THEY WERE GOING TO KILL A LOT OF PEOPLE

WHITE GUY ARRESTED

Gas the slut next
The toleration of these degenerate scum is fucking over

What do jewish created terror organisations like (((ISIS))), with PR managed by jewish agencies like Rita Katz, have to gain from terror attack bombing pre-pubescent girls at a pop concert?

Is that a Burzum t shirt?

archive of the thread?

23 yr old arrested is named Salman Abedi.

it received less than 25 replies. I rolled the dice for dubs if real, came up fake, mods deleted it in 15 minutes

Just hypothesizing here - what if this is a lesson to the preteens of convert or die? Convert to islam or take a fistful of nails to the dome

WAIT, we don't know it's a muslim yet. It could be some Church of England, lily white, aspie tard, super stalker who heard voice in his head.
It's been on the news that cops know the identity of the the attacker but are not releasing it yet.

Part of me thinks it could be a white English person and cops are purposely holding the info back until anti islamic sentiment is at its highest then they can turn round and say 'Ahhh, look see, it is not islam, #WhiteDevils'

Then common sense kicks in and I realise the delay is probably just so they can spin it as much as they can to say it was

That only makes sense if you believe what Benny Netanyahu tells us to think

What is Kind David hotel bombing
USS Liberty
Gulf of Tonkin
etc

fair enough, i'm always surprised there isn't at least some sort of attempted avenging following terror attacks.

/GCHQ out

No if its a non muslim they cant help themselves but release the name immediately

Duly noted

I see nothing wrong here.

Coulter's Law my friend. The longer they go without releasing info, the more likely it is to not be a fucking white male.

(((They))) did this using their ISIS animals to give Trump daddy-rage so he can go all gas-babies and invade Syria to wipe out ISIS.
Manchester is a critical mass of jews and muslims - masters and dogs.

Get the fuck off of Holla Forums and remove the shit from your country spook

Sounds like a Tanned Anglo to me, lads.

pray
cry
change Facebook filter
let in moar muzzrats

exactly, being 'British' means fuck all now. Some child raping, non english speaking, jihadist with an open and vocal hatred of British people, culture and peace is a quintessential Brit these days.

For the Bataclan, you had people filming right outside the door, as people were rushing out and being shot at the same time. You could hear the rifles, see the dudes fall to the ground. One guy was limping pretty bad but somehow managed to get away.
With this many people at a big concert, you expect to get some footage like that. The Bataclan is much smaller.

Wow what a fucking failure, his imam is probably really fucking angry right now

arrested
suspect

Where is this bataclan footage you claim exists?
You'd be the first person to have ever seen it.

Yes I have the very same one. Who the fuck is this guy and why is he dressed like a cliche skinhead?

its happening everywhere and you know it
American means nigger lip slapping ebonics while he mows down a mother and their kids with a MAC 10
German means 3 somalians gangraping an 8 yo at octoberfest

Dan, get the fuck off Holla Forums. and tell your mud slut to gas herself.

The guy might have been planning a retaliatory hit on some filth. Look at the shit color of the arresting "officers"

I caught it too late.

I found this interview on Fox News with Eric Schiffer regarding this alleged terrorist attack. He says he knows Ariana Grande's family, and is a "crisis management expert". He is the CEO of Patriarch Equity or Patriarch Organization.

w ww.patriarch.com/private-equity/
w ww.ericschiffer.com/

I find his connection to Grande's family suspicious as I do the fact that he is interviewed here.
I found other interviews of him on Youtube on other subjects.
ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo9RpHnEMis
w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=oJXqbH2YnS0

He has a Twitter account: tw itter.com/ericschiffer
His girlfriend is a Jewish therapist: twit ter.com/drjennmann/status/651953109376176128?lang=en

Eric boy seems to get around. He's been quoted by Salon:
w ww.salon.com/2017/03/19/damage-control-how-does-donald-trump-convince-americans-hes-not-an-anti-semite-when-hes-surrounded-by-them/

He's a philantropist. One of his charities is apparently The Jewish Big Brothers amd Big Sisters Annual Gala. Whatever that is. w ww.prweb.com/releases/2006/01/prweb337818.htm

Schiffer was quoted by Forbes during the "PewDiePie is a Nazi" controversy.
w ww.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2017/02/16/heres-why-pewdiepie-will-still-earn-millions-even-after-anti-semitic-videos/#776c79324e68

I have a hunch that Schiffer or his company, Patriarch, has something to do with this terrorist attack. Either they're engaged in manipulating how people should feel about it, or they were somehow behind this possible false flag. The reason I'm mentioning this is that I'm not very good at researching the backgrounds of corporations and their ties. I'm hoping someone could help me. However, if you think Patriach has nothing to do with nothing, feel free to ignore it.

sounds like a world ruled by cucks (aka jews)

It's ok user
You can catch parts of the next one kek

could be a dark-skinned white male too

Seeing salmon abedi as the name of the attacker, can anyone confirm?

She's biting her own toenails. It's a common thing for children to do, just a little gross, perfect for the kids' version of edgy humour. At least it was, back in the day, before all this.

Kind of like cousin George?

Confirmed. Only on US networks though since UK news is pozzed.

not really
its like with Germany and Sweden the new practice is dont report it widespread in the country it happens

BREAKING: #ISIS claims responsibility for attack at #ManchesterArena concert

You mean;

At the time of the London Bridge/Westminster attack if felt like the internet in the UK was being slow for almost everyone. I confirmed this with a few others at the time.

Britfags, how was the internet last night?

Has there been any research done into mass hysteria and hypnosis - surely they must have developed their techniques by now.
10,000 people fled new york from the war of the worlds broadcast - there have been studies done and books written on that.

If it is a false flag - that would be necessary.
I have no idea of the extent of their technological abilities in projecting ideas or suggestions.

I would say it is easier for them to just really bomb, cheaper. They don't give a fuck about human life.

bomber is a UK citizen, a convert to Islam, pictured here. No name yet, pictured here with plate in hand.

Rita Katz father was executed for being an isreali spy by Saddam Hussein
She is the first to report on ISIS attacks and provide their PR videos before ISIS even sent them…

This kills the rabbits, Claw Squads when?

I didnt notice any slow downs.

/argument

Dunno. I was glued to thread 1.

It's not a false flag. It's more of a memory hole. They hide the photos as much as possible.

Only one way to deal with these people. Never be around them. Deport them all….. to hell

It is and always was the best solution. Deport or execute.

cbsnews.com/news/ariana-grande-concert-manchester-arena-bombing-suspect-salman-abedi-isis-claim/

That's why all Scottish and Irish are short with black hair - instead of tall with blond hair.

Celt version of WE WAZ KANGZ N SHEET. Pretty pathetic.
More than half of England was marked off as Danelaw for centuries.

Bombing suspect named Salmon Abedi was known to security services but they did not believe he posed an immediate threat.
Police arrested a young "asian" man in the south Manchester in connection with the attack.
Controlled explosion at an address in Fallowfield is connected to investigation.

From his face alone, I'd say he's as trustworthy as a viper in a crib.

read the history lad
Dublin didnt exist before the Vikings colonised Ireland
Danes are responsible for urbanising the whole of Ireland
and you know Orkney was a norse earldom for centuries after Viking rule in Britain ended
Danelaw only lasted approx 120 years tbh and even then it was the few Danes that wanted to settle in England and farm that stayed
the raiders and warriors and explorers mostly after establishing the danelaw left to raid the slavs or explore the med
and then later on Alfred the Great and a few other Saxon kings would expel all of the pagan Danes from England ending in the succession war which landed William the Bastard of Normandy on the English throne

t. burgers

I heard the bang when I was in work last night.
Feeling pretty fucked off at the minute lads.

That video got posted all over after Nov 13. Probably was originally on liveleak, but people also uploaded it to youtube and chans. I don't have the full video here (it's on another computer that's not functional anymore) but this recent 2017 election video has a small portion of it, at 2:37.
OK well I can't upload the mp4 here because it's too big (13 MB) and youtube seems to have censored it:
youtube.com/watch?v=VqMaGrfy_4w
Instead I uploaded it to file sharing site:
sendspace.com/file/njyvtu
The original video is much longer, but this one at least gives an idea.

So go collect some scalps. It will make you feel way less fucked. Wear gloves though , the vermin are known carriers of parasites in their head pubes(hair)

REMOVE KEBAB

Honestly, someone should hack Ariana Grande's Twitter account and blame Islam and drop redpills.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Why would you post a photo with zero context?

She's technically correct, I suppose.

The only footage was the ropey bullshit clip of Eagles of Death drummer immediately dropping down the moment the first pop was there,. with the band members a bit slower to react to the director.
This is the only video
youtube.com/watch?v=C8eMazr7Jvw

Eagles of Death are good goys who love isreal and have been doing PR for the jew cults clash of civilisations ever since the bataclan jew media presented attack. They will never boycott isreal… that would make breivik the jew angry…

The next terror attack which happened in America shortly after in Sand Bernandino was foreseen by the Eagles of Death…
Eagles of Death - San Bernardino
https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B6lOPAvx1I

I pray that all muslims get the rope in Manchester.

Nothing will ever be done until you remove the first base shield of jewry that creates the bubble of protection of the invading hordes.
Until such time you will be a dumb goy trapped in the jewish medias web of lies

Indeed. So far I've only heard people claim there was an explosion and seen people run away in fear because of the fear that there was a bomb. Haven't seen actual evidence of an explosion.

How did the (((suicide bomber))) manage to sneak the bomb into the venue in the first place?

Nope. it's all just fetish fuel for a pedophile with a foot obsession (Dan Schneider). and Ariana Grande is just another talentless kike manufactured pop sult designed to indoctrinate young girls into self destruction and whoredom. if you look at her contemporaries you see the same pattern. (Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Iggy Azalea, et cetera. the destruction of western civilization).

And in this image we can see a child victim of the muslim suicide bomber. Looking at that picture a muslim man would become inflamed with lust and hatred. She was 8, in their cult this means she is old enough to be married off to a 40yr old man.
Because she has her hair and face uncovered and is wearing makeup she is considered a slut and threat to the islamic faith. This is their enemy.
#BeModest4Manchester
#CoverUpYourDaughters
#ModestGirlsGetToLive

Kids are having sex younger and younger.

So they have to blow them up at an early age to make sure theres 72 virgins in heaven for each muslim.

From a news story I read I don't think he did get inside, he blew up at an Entrance

I thought the virgins were confirmed to be pasty, fat, bearded, obese, basement dwelling, WoW playing, genderfluid furries?

is that a real pick from the bombing?

no too rotten would have been cleared up a long time before it went grey

This is the first thread I found last night
Having been at the concert she says it was a balloon, it's not the only eye witness to report it like that, then later came the Associated Press versions of the event
https:// twitter.com/LizKeekoParker/status/866772077822570496

SOON

>https:// twitter.com/LizKeekoParker/status/866772077822570496
I forgot to post twitter image

No, if you watch the video I posted, at 2:37 there's a short Bataclan sequence that's filmed from OUTSIDE the concert hall. The original video was better quality and much longer that what's in the election video I posted.

quality children's (((programming))) with fantastic role models.

Jesus Christ, you really are Tommy Robinson or his jew friends at (((Britain First)))

Thank you.
Gonna share the tweet here.

No video shows any evidence of Bataclan being real.
Panamza have done a dozen exposes on the issue
Eagles of Death are full on pro-isreali JIDF

Why do threads that attract britbongs always devolve into this? Fucking hell.

meant for

because when ever theres a thread about Britain the international clique of shitposters get to work

U.K.I.P. SURGE

UKIP has been neutralised already, they only ever offered the promise to stop pretty Polish girls working in our bakeries

we're still sort of waiting for multimillionaire autist Arron Banks to create the Patriotic Alliance tbh
he bankrolled UKIP but is rumoured to be dropping them for being too cucked

Well, let's take a look.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/50/Viking_Expansion.svg

Areas with little or no viking settlement - Scotland and Ireland.
Orkney has always considered itself separate - even to this day.
Might as well try to claim Iceland as part of North Western Ireland.

Not only was there a long string of Viking kangz in England - but William the Conqueror, who finished off Harald the Second, was from the Normans, originally being vikings themselves, having conquered that area of France.

at least one user here gets it

Hey pal, keep going with things - same as we did with the IRA. Don't let the cunts win.
Politicians won't provide any solutions though, maybe one of us will be the answer.

Meh, you can see the people getting shot as they're running out the door. The one I posted also has truck running over people.

Yeah they are. The muslims worked that out which is why they are targetting lolis now.

you sure about that? I thought muslims and jews say the cut off age is 9 years old, the youngest you (they) can take a bride.

very good my friend

hurts fam

hurts

fucking sandnigger subhumans go kill your inbred jewish cousins instead of little white girls. fuck you.

that's where you fucked up, (unless the futa is submissive/feminine and railed by the male)

Mohammed married Ayisha at 9 when he had full sex with her. But he met her aged 7 and had Mufa'khathat i with her. Which is the Islamic practice of 'thighing'. Google if you have a strong stomach

I want to vote for an anti immigration candidate, any suggestions?

ALERT!

>uk.linkedin.com/in/nick-yates-46938338

>Nick Yates on 01925 638581 or email [email protected]/* */

Some user call him and pretend to be media – ask about the race.

Motherfucker!

Satanic jews and muslims around the world are rejoicing.

Meanwhile, most white Christians still don't seem to realize they are at WAR with these savages.

What if you had a war, but only one side showed up?

UKIP.

BBC wants them to become irrelevant but they are still the only party actually explaining how they are going to pay for things rather than just promising everything for free.

keklel

But if you vote for Corbyn you might get upto £3.00 a year off your gas and electric bill. It's a tough choice.

DEUS VULT

ah, cool

I am a literal immigrant. I am paying a lot of money to learn the language, and culture. I am going through a very long process. My end goal is to mind my own business and be left alone. I would never tolerate such statements from the nation I am in the process with. These people make me want to implode up my own asshole.

Is there video footage of the explosion?

And (((who))) benefits? Those who control the media. All the part of (((their))) divide and conquer tactics.

we've been at war for over a hundred years, but thats been a secret to (most) of the white race.

Who wants to rage?

Thanks, I needed the laugh.

thats what we all want foreign user, to be left alone.

Can you give the video editing studio in Tel Aviv some more time? Oy gevalt, they still have a couple isis videos to work on.

And as if on cue;

"Manchester Arena bombing condemned by Muslim Council of Britain – who hope ‘perpetrators face the full weight of justice’
The council slammed the Manchester suicide bomb attack which killed 22 people including children"

https:
//web.archive.org/web/20170523135241/thesun.co.uk/news/3628055/manchester-arena-bombing-muslim-council-britain-latest/

keep telling yourself that. i'm sure somehow that will magically make it true.

LORD God willing, we shall once and forever stamp out these savage barbarians -

What. The. Fuck. Who is that cunt?

The quesiton is, why is there a "muslim" council of britain.

Is there a church of england council of saudi arabia?
Nuke the middle east now - israel first, followed by saudi arabia.
Then dump all the jews and muslims in europe into the north sea in the middle of winter.
It's worth the wait.

yall niggas got captions for us deafnigs who can't turn volume on at work?

AMEN, fam - from your mouth to the LORD God's ears, bruh

Ever heard of the jewish Talmud?

Well deserved trips tbh.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks#All_time

So since the 1970's, muslim perpetrated terrorist attacks are responsible for

Totals: Deaths 20,165+
Injuries 50,852+

(1,326+ Deaths last year alone)

#ReligionOfPeace

This does not include wars, if you include that then the numbers must be in the hundreds of thousands or higher.

#NotAllMuslims

The draft of the statement was written a week ago.

So are we reaching the point where there is a new bombing/gunning down/truck rampage by Muslims every other week now?

haha
truth.
They also have another dozen prepared for the next year or so.

Bretty nice dubs yourself there, bruh -

Ok now explain the hundreds of other Islamic terror attacks around the world. It's called a pattern. Sure, you might argue that it's unfair to say that any individual however it's totally reasonable to assume that as a whole Muslims are more dangerous since a significant population of them hold extremist views, more so than other types of immigrants. It's just averages, basic math.

There's a lot of interference on this thread, as it always is when an (((ISIS))) attack happens.

Just a little reminder that (((ISIS))) is an entirely jewish operation and work for the Western/isreali state and Rita Katz somehow has access to every press release from (((ISIS))) before ISIS ever have officially sent it.

Why do so many of them speak from the corner of their kike mouths?
Is it intentional, is there a psychological basis, is it genetic?
Someone must know something.

Barbara Spectre does this to extremes.

in short:

I asked aloud when I heard Trump say to the Arab countries to drive out the terrorist….. drive them out where? to Europe? I mean seriously? Kill these stink fucks

Katty Kay. Huge BBC America cunt who makes the rounds on all the liberal garbage shows.

And when they say justice they mean extra money for mosques to help educate our poor downtrodden communities who just had a cry for help. This attack will for sure open up funding for more mosques.
#MoreMosques4Peace

DELET HER NAO -

Uh, I'll attack ISIS AFTER I get this cunt.

Traitors before enemies, fam -

So, since not much seems to be getting dug up, I decided to look into the iconic photo of the event and who is behind it, not least of all because it feels staged to me.
The photographer's name is (((Joel Goodman)).
Old Joel here, seems to have an amazing knack for ending up in just the right place, at just the right time, for one of his photos also went viral and was roundly called the best photo of 2016, the now infamous "new year's eve picture", which also has all the hallmarks of a staged scene.
Ah well, ya see, old Joel here isn't just ANY photographer, a little more digging quickly revealed that he is in the inner circle of the ruling elite.
Surely you don't need to ask now user? For years it has been the honourable, noble brown person portrayed in the media as the example to follow and juxtaposed alongside the savage, nasty and loutish White. Which is a child going to choose?
Oh, he also seems to travel to Jerusalem quite often, and follows "far-right" controlled opposition protests, making sure to tag the pictures with all of the left-wing epithets search terms he can think of.
tl;dr
Anyway, check out these cohencidences lads.

twitter.com/louisemensch

Kikess talking about her 'muslim brothers' being the victims.
Someone gas her now.

twitter.com/emiliesatwell/

This is the Twitter account of one of the victims. I always wonder if these kind of people change their minds about multiculti bullshit at the very end.

It's a template.

From a PR standpoint, I'd imagine that any successful attack is a positive thing for ISIS' recruitment efforts and credibility.

Though I think that the attack was carried out for other reasons. And the timing was interesting. Remember that this attack happened just after Trump donned the small hat and said a prayer to the Western Wall - an act of submission to Israel. So this may have been a way of humiliating Trump even further after what he did to Israel (leaked info to Russia/stopped a false flag), and said in Saudi Arabia (that terrorism must stop 'or else'implied).

And too I am very interested to see if there are girls that are going to be missing after the dust settles. I am very skeptical of the free cab rides that were offered to these lone children during the pandemonium of the aftermath of the attack. We will have to see what happens.

Would like to know more about this. Could not find any hint of that thread in the archives.

Nice find. Keep it up.

And since I forgot his picture, here are a few more including it.
Notice his "poor framing" shots are used by both sides to rouse their supporters into a cheer of "the other side is soooo stupid."
In case the point isn't obvious, if you're running a staged event, need photographs but need someone known to your elite inner circle to go behind police lines and provide what is needed without photographing anything that would give the game away, Goodman would seem to be a perfect choice.
His pictures aren't just documentation of events, they are designed as propaganda from the outset.

What world do you live in?

I feel less than no sympathy for this one.

When you throw away your culture and civilization and weaponry and children over and over and over, all for the goal of having mohammad blow you up, you should be grateful when he actually does. You should be cheering, britons, this is exactly what you've wanted for going on fifty years now. You love this, you need this. This is cultural enrichment at its finest, and you have been asking for this for generations. Enjoy. You have no means of fighting back which doesn't matter as you have no will to fight back. Welcome to the caliphate. They're a rough customer, huh? Wonder how you could've figured this out ahead of time.

60%

Defeatist kike-puppet.

No sane person has been asking for any fucking muslims or any immigration - that was the jew's doing. Look it up, it is all in the political records - plain as day.
First the 50s, then the 70s' lunacy, then Blair's utter treason.

I see, how different!

I'd cry if my rage wasnt eternal and will last until my dying breath

"soapy"

GOT ME RIGHT IN THE FEELS.

KIPLING, YEATS, THE MEROVINGIANS, THE ANGLOS AND SAXONS - AT LONG LAST, DEFEATED ON THEIR OWN TERRITORY BECAUSE THEY WORKED TOO HARD TO GIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE TO THEIR PROGENY, WHO FORGOT WAR AND STRATEGY.

she's just a young girl who's been indoctrinated to think this way, she was excited about going to a concert. She was innocent in this. Mudshit need to pay, deport every single one and ban the Quran and all Islam related content. Fuck it all to hell

My theory, admittedly with no evidence, is that whenever they state that some suspect was "known to security agencies" you can assume that they are referring to a list of literally millions of people and have no more information than that. Or it's just a flat out lie and they didn't have a clue in the first place.

It's as if, whenever they say they were 'known', they're saying "Oh don't worry, we've got all this under control… nothing to worry about - we just made a mistake again" for the umpteenth time.

I mean yeah, he probably was. That's just meaningless at this point.

DEPORT?

user, you're weak. You're too human. Your ancestors bred out too much of the WARRIOR that should indwell within you. We don't EXILE the enemy; we SLAUGHTER the enemy.

GODDAMN IT, DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND AT LONG LAST, FACE TO FUCKING BLOODSHED!

Good find, mate. Starting to look more and more like a hoax. Definitely a false-flag at the bare minimum. Still don't understand why they would fake it instead of doing the real thing, though. Just try to imagine how many people would have to be in on it.
Anyone checked out the "confirmed" victims?
And have we gotten any actual footage? Not talking about the few unclear videos with what seems like bad acting/half-assed screams and moans. Seriously, none of the people seem like they're genuinely frightened.

No, the UK needs islam, because… it is a religion of peace.
That's it, that's the be all and end all. They are here and protected because we are told they are peaceful.
No other reason as far as I can tell, they do not contribute anything meaningful to the UK yet we are constantly told how they contribute so much. They fail at the very 1st hurdle of integration because in their religion they are not allowed to integrate into British culture, laws or educations. It is specifically against their rules to integrate.
Your average dumb fuck in the street does not even ask who's saying or why were are constantly being told that islam is a religion of peace. I never see the BBC preaching on a daily basis about how peaceful Buddhists or Hindus are? You know why? Because I don't also see on a nearly daily basis a terrorist attack perpetrated by Buddhists or Hindus.

She caught herself at the end of that clip, realising that she was essentially saying we should get used to young girls being turned into paste via peaceful nailbombs.

Difficult to launch a counter attack when the entire middle east has been converted into a massive expanse of glass as far as the eye can see.

No, it's what the Kikes and their clique of globalist Whites wanted.
You think Brits actually had the option of stopping mass-immigration at any point in the last 50 years?
Do explain how.
America is full of guns and is even less White than Britain, clearly that's not the right answer.but gun ownership is still good to have.
If I didn't want to give you the benefit of the doubt, I'd say that you're attempting to run D&C against the Brit anons.
You also seem to be completely ignoring the influence of total Jewish domination of the press, entertainment industry, judiciary and education. The whole point of propaganda is to change beliefs, the whole issue with Kike propaganda is that IT FUCKING WORKS.
So why are you blaming a population which has been subjected to relentless pro-diversity propaganda for the past 50 years?
How exactly would they know any better when teachers, politicians and media has been telling them that it's a good thing?
If you say the propaganda shouldn't have worked then you can't complain about it (as it's harmless).
If you maintain that it does work, then you can't blame the victims.
Which is it?

user I don't want to become them. Also basically normies would never go for it when deportation sounds extreme to them.

the rights only response to attacks is to point out the ridiculousness of leftist responses to attacks

okay anybody needing an side on the kike side britain let me know

That's what I got from it too, like she realized she may catch some heat for that all right at the end.

REMOVE KEBAB

(checked) religion of peace goy europe cannot survive without jew leadership and multi culti don't you see?

well yeah, it actually literally was, there wouldn't have been many men in the crowd.

shame these idiots will never make the only meaningful connection required to stop these kinds of attacks.

Well remember that "false-flag" doesn't imply hoax, you probably know that already but many don't seem to grasp that distinction. You can make arguments for either approach, with a hoax you don't need to recruit a suicide bomber and risk that thread of evidence, his friends or family whom there's always a possibility he will disclose information to.
The 7/7 bombing (London tube attack) was a real mess and the govt narrative fell apart because of it, they could have learned from that and chosen a simulation (hoax).
There's a third option too, the unwitting patsy, which is widely believed to have been the case with 7/7.
To carry out a patsy attack you convince the bomber that he's part of a training drill and proceed as normal. Video of a drill was already posted, just imagine instead of a squib, his backpack was actually rigged to explode without his knowledge, then you understand what is meant by unwitting patsy.
This is an almost inhumanly devious approach and something I would expect Mossad to employ.
I'M NOT SUGGESTING THAT HAPPENED HERE
Best thing is to keep digging and finding connections.

You're right, the endless amount of diversity propaganda and third world immigration and pozz loads the UK's been opening their assholes to since basically the minute they got involved with WW2 is a great thing. It's a sign of strength, masculinity, and traditionalism, to make it so you can't defend yourself or own anything more dangerous than a fucking airsoft gun and in Scotland you can't even do that, air rifles were just recently reclassified to need full fledged section 2 firearms licenses. England is truely a bastion of white pride and nationalism.

It's a fucking depressing authoritarian hellhole wherein the authoritarianism isn't even helping. You have more security cameras than you do people and for what? You can't carry anything more dangerous than a pencil, and for what? Is that helping?

Try again matey

Somehow people have really internalized the "Islam is not le religion of peace XD" meme and now that's basically all they can think about. We get it dude Islam is not a religion of peace, no one is saying that anymore but the duplicitous Leftists that don't even believe the meme either. That meme is arguing with no one.

Very good point.

Very nice post.
One thing I couldn't reconcile is the fact that
1) I saw victims with wounds to their lower limbs, just like in Boston, implying a backpack or similar bomb placed on the ground.
2) The ISIS website said that one of their soldiers managed to "place explosives at the site"
but 3) The official report was that it was a suicide bomber wearing a vest
Doesn't add up

Britanons don't fucking need me to point it out, my man, they live it every day. People can find things different than you do and not be D&C shilling, matey.

Oh right it can't, we're a hivemind here, I forgot

To keep you from fighting back. It's that simple.

I don't understand this either.
Back in 911, everyone was taking pics and vids.
Even in the massacre in the theater in Paris, everyone was taking vids and directly uploading them in youtube.

Where's the blood now?
Where's the fire?

Shutup Rachel. #MenAreTalking

Let's pretend you're a well-meaning liberal who genuinely doesn't know better.

8ch.net/pol/res/9963488.html
8ch.net/pol/res/9675413.html
These two threads are up NOW. Go to the threads, read through all the caps and all the pasta, then come back. It will give you a glimpse into where the 'hate' comes from.

Spoiler of what you're supposed to gradually understand below.
Hatred of certain demographics - in this case niggers and mudskins - isn't some demonic force that just manifests from nothing in the heads of people, but that is learned by experiencing the behaviour of those demographics and reacting in the only appropriate way. Hatred for niggers and shitskins is in truth more rational than any positive sentiments. In fact, once exposed to information that runs counter to (((politically correct))) sets of information, it becomes apparent that any positive sentiment towards them is irrational.

Based on the meager amounts of photographic evidence we've gotten, total lack of emotion in the photographed victims/police/reporters, and enormous amount of (((cohencidences))), I'd say we're looking at a hoax.
Too bad 90% of the people on Holla Forums are shills. Might have actually gotten shit done if this was not the case.

Lurk 2 years, newfag.

FUCK
THESE
FUCKING
COCKSUCKING
PIECES
OF
GARBAGE

see

also looks like quite a few dads hurt.
Although what kind of sane father would take his daughter to see mystery meat sing about how much she loves fucking niggers is beyond me.

You wont do shit about it faggot. It will be normal and all you will do is cry about it on the internet.

hiding what, Rich?

It isn't just terrorism destroying our culture. Even without kikes doing the bombing, kikes are still responsible.

degenerate beta homo

The MSM had an expert from the ministry of defence on television this morning,he was adamant that it was a suicide attack deployed from a backpack, he mentioned the old "pressure cooker" several times.
This ties in with the focus on lower limb injuries at the Boston event although the reality is that even if a device is planted at foot level, the shrapnel will not disperse in a straight line parallel with the ground, it will fly out in all directions and within a couple of meters people will be receiving frag wounds to the torso and even the head.

Except you aren't just voicing a differing opinion, you are attacking Brits.
Still waiting for you to explain what could have been done, remember to take into account the fact that they have been subjected to constant brainwashing from all authority figures and media.

No there wasn't
This has been discussed before ITT.

Everyone responding to that chain of posts says there is video, detailed video.
Not one has provided said video.

Just jew media manipulating the viewers and no real evidence of any kind.

Every attack identified as ISIS, is automatically dodgy considering they are an isreali created jewhadist group to help Western governments enslave their people and continue killing isreal's enemies.

No way, look at the hands
i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article10483691.ece/ALTERNATES/s810/SWNS_CHORLTON_ARREST_02.jpg

I'll draw your attention to this one, when she realizes she is being filmed she springs into action and half-heartedly start crying.
Also worthy of note but not obvious unless you pay attention: TWO WOMEN START SAYING THE EXACT SAME LINE when the camera turns on them.
It's almost as if someone has just said "take 1":

I'll just leave this here:
https: //clarionproject.org/islamic-state-isis-isil-propaganda-magazine-dabiq-50/

Serious question, when did muslims become a race? When I was a young lad religions were not synonymous with race.

Liberals are just letting you know that the real problem is the race of these people.

Yeah, no. Not clicking that shit. No archive 'bro'?

The labour party under Blair made it so that Islam is considered a race for legal purposes.
The acts relating to imposing a harsher sentence where a crime is "racially aggravated" etc, also apply to Islam (and in theory any other religion.)
And following the lead of the govt and the law, the sheeple are slowly but surely equating islam with race.
In fact the process is about complete I would say.

I was a young cuck back in the 90s, and I will say this Islamophobia shit started to take hold in about 1998. It got held back in 2001, but built from there. About 2006 it had its foothold, and took off from there. From then on Islam was a race…unless you were an ex Muslim.

Archive dot org doesn't have the right editions of all the Rumiyah magazines. You should understand the enemy's tactics.

Can you give other examples of Masons' affinity for 22? The number they like most is 33.

WHAT WILL IT TAKE?

taylor swift did a song about the number 22…

Please be a happening
Please be a happening

Good find user.
Quick reminder that it isn't the first time this shit happens and Holla Forums should consider to investigate into past events, to see if this a regular occurring thing.
Pic related.

Speaking of Riz Ahmed youtube.com/watch?v=AKTsJpfC0IQ

Semi-based. I guess he has become more of a faggot over time. He stared in 4 lions as well. Shame.

that means Ariana Grande will be used to push for more children sexualisation in the coming weeks
one of the multiple benefits of the attack juiced by the jews will be to make more advertising for her so that her fabricated speeches will get more media

A shame indeed. They'd never be allowed to make a film like 4 Lions again. Not in the Uk anyway.

Indeed.
archive.fo/xsr2x

That's right. It makes sense that governments would have specific journalists they send ahead of time to cover such events, so that nothing leaks out which shouldn't.
Example, German journalist Richard Gutjahr was caught filming both the French truck attack and the German mall shooting.

(checked)

One of the first things I noticed. Also consider the near-total lack of media coverage every time a real terror attack happens. This is the exact opposite of that. This is being covered extensively, almost fanatically, on all news-sites in all languages. They wouldn't risk that if there was a slight chance the narrative would be questioned.

I remember being able to have an unfavorable opinion of a group of self-described people with a common faith, and that didn't make me a nazi bigot monster.

As far as I can tell the thinking is something like this

yes they are that dumb

SHE GOT HER WISH

Heh, it's too funny.

Don't make the mistake of thinking 4 Lions is in any way anti-Islamic.
This is the same mistake people make when they talk about the "racist stuff which used to be on TV when I was a kid."
The example the usually give is "Till death us do part", a Jewish (Johnny Speight) BBC series featuring an old, hapless, rude, obnoxious and generally unlikeable character "Alf Garnett", an old White man with strong nationalist leanings and played by the Jew Warren Mitchell.
The whole point of such programming (literally programming) was to link feelings of shame and embarrassment to nationalism.
4 lions had a similar purpose, but to normalize/pacify Whites' impression of Muslims.
In fact the BBC recently launched a series based on a very similar theme called "Real housewives of ISIS".
So not only are such programmes possible, they are still being made.
The whole point is to make the White viewer feel ashamed.

==((Senior Rabbi)))

what the FUCK is all that spying for if you can't even catch the people you KNOW ARE GOING TO ATTACK PEOPLE
makes me so FUCKING mad

8 yr olds dude.

What Hollywood make another movie about their creation of (((ISIS))) type terrorists having nothing to do with isreal?
Yeah Hollywood would never allow that to happen

But if you arrest them, they win.

Which doesn't necessarily means those events are hoaxes, just that someone knew they would happen. Richard Gutjahrs wife is Einat Wilf, who is a zionist and israeli politician. Don't forget about the 9/11 dancing israelis.
It seems the Mossad is always present in some shape or form.

Laurie Penny would be the among the first to hang if her vision of where society needs to progress ever reaches fruition.

Thankfully the notion that christianity is poison for Europe is completely fabricated and jewish.

CUNT

That reply is god-like

Only a surprise if you didn't know she rejected Catha-holic-ism to follow the kabbalah from the age of 12.

somebody has to stop these fucking nazis from complaining about terrorism

There isn't any, beyond destroying your biology's [family's] ability to continue to spread and thrive into the future.
There is no heaven and hell, because Abraham was just a crazy man who cut dicks and almost murdered his son. There is no "gawd," no "jeebus," no "moooooohammed," and no "mooooses." If you're white it's not even your race's mythology!

It gets Theresa May's disastrous u-turn on pensions out of the news though.
By the end of the week she will be lauded for "leading the country through a very trying time."
By the way, it turns out (((Goodman))) was also behind pic related.

Indeed.

quality bait user.
Here's a (you)

The brits have been whipped cattle since William the Conqueror brought the kikes in 1066. It's sad as fuck.
The only thing that will fix this is killing every jew down to the last individual.

Funny how the original ISIS statement never mentions a suicide bomber.

It mentions planted devices(!) instead.

This corresponds with the arrest of a 23-year-old suspect:

>express.co.uk/news/uk/808148/Manchester-terror-bombing-explosion-attack-arrests-police-raids

Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.

CNN suggests bombing possible right wing false flag

(checked) attempted damage control for the goyim so (((they))) can keep pumping white countries full of subhuman filth until its to late to stop it.

Checked.

UnterMensch didn't finish…
..nailbombs however…

Fucking white wingers did this.

The jews were not allowed in england until cromwell new faggot

Radical Semitic Terrorism

Goodman sticking up for his elite pals.
I wonder if terrorist incidents and fags kissing are the only things this guy gets paid to take pictures of.
PIZZAGATE CONNECTION

checked.

He almost choked trying to get that lie out of his throat.

(checked) where did my sides go.

I'm 99% sure that wasn't his intention, nor was the framing accidental.
Makes me wonder why Nige is standing in the only possible position for that photo to work.
Anyway. Goodman really doesn't like "fake news."

we need to do this to the muslims

That shit changes depending on how it fits them.
Same with kikes. One time a belief, the other a race.

May was leading regardless, wasn't she?
It almost looked as if she tried to get people against her with her latest "ideas".
With this shit she's getting the votes regardless.

But of coursh.
And afterwardss it'll be a single, mentally ill person that lived in Britin for some time that can't be made public, depsite ISIS already claiming this shit though they might've been doing that regardless of who actually did it

Kek
Wash yourself filthy vermin

Almonds=Activated.

Shredding lolis with shrapnel bombs is exactly the kind of death-energy harvesting these people jerk themselves off with. I wouldn't be shocked to learn that John Podesta was twirling around in a robe like some wiccan faggot somewhere while all of this was taking place.

She had a cataclysmic day yesterday.
A disastrous interview (total u-turn on policy) and a scandal broke, "chaos and confusion" the press were calling it.
Her own party turned on her.
Andrew Neil called it the biggest u-turn of any politician in living memory, or something along those lines.
So this news can't have come at a better time for May.
Check the newspapers from yesterday and you will see.
Video of car crash interview: youtube.com/watch?v=G6u1kyxuTfs
The interview gives the same impression, it was so bad that it was almost as if she was failing on purpose.

It's indeed interesting how triggered he was by Pizzagate and "fake news", moreso the "fake news" aspect, which makes sense if your job involves doing the photographs for that very same thing, I guess.

People are insane.

Just because muslims are organised by jews doesn't they are somehow escaping the gas, achmed.

They will not divide us. They will split our bodies apart.

youtube.com/watch?v=tyt-MnOqNQk&feature=share