Alex Jones & Infowars granted WH Press Credentials

businessinsider.com/infowars-granted-white-house-press-credentials-2017-5

Conspiracy outlet InfoWars was granted temporary White House press credentials

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WsE3B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well that should be amusing at the very least.

Is he going along with Trump being a neo con now? I think Roger Stone played him

This timeline. We've meme'd ourselves into an alternate reality and there's no returning to normality

What's insane is I always viewed Roger Stone as a LARPing faggot but he did handover docs to Congress today so maybe just maybe he's not

wtf I hate winning now

He may be a pro-Israel moron but he's a funny moron.

Stone is on a level of chess so high he even outplays himself.

Where are all the anti-trump shills to say this is just another sign of Drumpf being a kike puppet by letting Alex (((Jonestein))) into the press room? Is it past their bedtime I wonder?

InfoWars? Now thats news to me.
Its like the teaser to an 80s horror movie

He needs to fuck with the press pool. Im sick of those faggots.

Wow. If this is going like I think it will Trump is doing one of his drunk-fu specials. Think about it. Alex is likely to do his patented tinfoil hat act for the cameras. If anything this'll be just WONDERFUL for the MSM image since only the big boys get into the white house. Then you're gonna see alex jones accusing trump's staff of being lizard people or saying asking if the loominatis are brainwashing trump with tapwater. Alright maybe not that batshit but he won't be able to resist trolling his 15 minutes of fame on national television.

Assuming any of this is true, it seems more like speculation on their part.

Too busy posting that pic of trump touching a wall. again. like always.

Preparing damage control narratives for tomorrow's Seth Rich announcement.

Reminder.

This. I want Alex to pull some wild shit to piss off the MSM like he did with Cenk. That was fun.

And pretty much every show that has him on. Nothing will top the Piers Morgan interview though.

I still want to know why they canned biggs

Interesting.

twitter.com/jerome_corsi
wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Corsi
Looks white to me.

Top fucking Kek. What happened to the Spicer Briefings? Please tell me they're not canceled. Where else can we shitpost about anime?

It doesn't matter now that the Center For Combating Extremist Ideology is open. Prepare to be outmemed, censored and deleted.

Kek, can't wait for The Young Turds to start crying

Unlikely.

Will the waterfilter salesman bring up Seth Rich at the press conference?

There was a Mulvaney one today

OP is a faggot

archive.is/WsE3B