ITT: Game developers with range

Pic related.

Bethesda

How many bad games has this man made? The Evil Within was pretty bad.
I believe his track record is better than Kamiya's.

LOOK AT ALL THE DIFFERENT KINDS OF GAMES HE CAN MAKE

You're still a manlet, Todd.

I'm pretty sure he hardly even touches "his" work and lets the studio create the games completely on their own. They just use his ideas and the foundation he made.

I'M 6'2"

feed me Holla Forums

You keep telling yourself that, Todd Manlet. "See that NPC over? You grow higher than him."

Who the fuck is trying to force this shit

Stop you faggot

Also, a narcissistic nip is taller than you. kek.

It always amazes me how short people are.

Just RE4 and Evil Within in my experience. I've yet to play Vanquish so it could be the biggest piece of shit ever pressed to a disc for all I know.

Vanquish is good. There are people who like RE4. I personally don't, but that one's controversial.
As Director, he's got:
Jesus fucking Christ.
His track record is, in fact, better than Kamiya's.

vanquish is a lot of fun the only problem with it is that it could've been longer and that there won't be a sequel I'm guessing.

What's the problem people have with RE4? I know some people won't shut the fuck up about it but I had fun playing it.

Bump.

please elaborate on your buzzwords

OP means developers who can create any time of game and are good at that.

Evil Within wasn't bad. It was okay, but not a good game because it couldn't tell whether it wanted to be an RE4 type game or a Siren/Alien Isolation game, or a traditional REmake/Silent Hill game.

RE4 is the best of the series.

Might as well post that oathbreaker meme so you fuck off.

Sounds like every high-profile "game designer". This whole idea that there's this one ideas guy with a vision who shits out a game needs to die.

Did todd howard really edit his wikipedia page to make himself taler?

This is either bait or faggots on Holla Forums trying to one up everyone on how much of a tasteless hipster they are

This is totally false though.

It really is the best though. The gameplay is amazing compared to the rest of the series.