Focus on this Lead! SETH RICH SEIU Connection

Focus on this Lead! posted hours before Manchester.

lifesitenews.com/news/democratic-national-committee-ceo-is-former-leader-of-emilys-list

Other urls found in this thread:

seiu.org/
twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/864888292109565952
vault.fbi.gov/personal-services-contracts-policy-directive-0957d
8ch.net/sethrich/res/1.html
archive.is/AL3MZ
archive.is/5Vqka
archive.is/of7EF
archive.is/8kxNi
archive.is/rgHgv
archive.is/vGxrr
archive.is/r9AXi
archive.is/b10PG
seiu722.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/160713salary-increase-mwhc.pdf
seiu722.org/contract-ratification-meeting-notice/
seiu722.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/May-2016-Bottomline.pdf
archive.is/gLZOM
archive.is/hfgT3
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-22/dnc-affiliates-increase-involvement-seth-rich-case-after-wheeler-claims
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Police_Department_of_the_District_of_Columbia
beta.code.dccouncil.us/dc/council/code/sections/1-207.40.html
ggwash.org/view/42273/dc-home-rule-almost-had-the-fbi-picking-the-police-chief
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/loose-lips/blog/13134929/new-bowser-tv-ad-goes-heavy-on-the-lip-sync
radaris.com/~Jack-Ateljevich/1645122787
archive.fo/RzxNo
wikileaks.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove_Guest_List_2008
archive.fo/C3cxV
archive.is/Ioa02
theregister.co.uk/2012/06/07/linkedin_admits_data_breach/
bcrypt-generator.com/
wnd.com/2017/05/bombshell-donna-brazile-probing-seth-rich-murder-says-private-eye/
archive.is/CBldp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEIU_32BJ
seiu32bj.org/
archive.is/AxMDc
archive.is/mEd5E
archive.is/x1beg
archive.is/9cIyQ
archive.is/MxROd
archive.is/6u5DO
hashcat.net/wiki/
github.com/danielmiessler/SecLists/tree/master/Passwords
twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/867430441820844032
archive.is/KyJQr
archive.is/VTxar
archive.fo/V0fuY
seclists.org/oss-sec/2011/q2/632
archive.is/6KmZr
archive.is/lW5hR
archive.is/pa82p
fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/washingtondc/news/press-releases/fbi-offers-up-to-10000-reward-to-recover-stolen-weapons
archive.fo/Hazwh
wtop.com/dc/2016/07/2-guns-stolen-from-fbi-vehicle-in-washington/
archive.fo/sffAr
archive.is/t4kP6
washingtonexaminer.com/james-comey-used-possibly-fake-russian-document-to-justify-clinton-press-conference-report/article/2624064
blackoutinvestigations.com/
archive.is/MS6CT
archive.is/LZZNd
dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump im going to sleep some autist try keep this active i think the ties to the seiu will be key to all this

(checked)
I believe you Satan.

Nice trips. Have a bump.

Satan not fucking around tonight. Prepare for the slides and shills going ape shit with d&c and other tactics.

Bump

This should really go in the stickies, but whatever. Shills are sliding like motherfuckers tonight.

this means the grande killings are most likely on HRC's blood stained hands as well

Save this from the slide. Give it a few more replies guys.

bump

LIVE DAMN YOU

WE BROUGHT HIM BACK JIM

Satan believes in your digits too user
This shit really is going to happen

Could a clapistani national explain what SEIU is and what the connection to our goy seth is? Taking down the DNC on this, when the pizza investigations are still ongoing, is sort of like taking down Al Capone on tax evasion. I won't complain but it's not the full extent of justice. I guess that belongs to the man upstairs though.

bump

Bump

Don't start new threads. People who want to see this will look in the sticky. Now repost it there, then report this thread for deletion.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Research is hard right?
seiu.org/

(checked)
Definitely worth digging into.

Clocking in.

lifezette.com/polizette/wikileaks-reveals-absurd-politicization-everything-clinton-world/

Better threads than this one have been discarded as LARPing.

Union nurses are evil.

A last desparate sacrifice to Baal that will be in vain.

CHRIST IS RISEN

Nice trips, Satan. Bump

bump op here

bump niggers dont get distracted by slide

Checked

Looks like a union for public sector workers. AKA a literal, direct communist shadow government.

Yikes, I live near one of these SEIU places… that along with the fact that my town's police are pedophiles, and the council is lesbian marxists doesn't bode well for the quality of life in my neck of the woods. Keep up the good work, I spread info like wildfire in real life, so that's doing my part, I suppose.

bump

Anyone find anything here? Seems like an interesting lead.

Satan trips demands their souls.

bump

His Name Was Seth Rich

As you command, Satan

twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/864888292109565952

Released May 17, 2017 by the FBI Records Vault
Personal Services Contracts Policy Directive 0957D Part 01 of 01

vault.fbi.gov/personal-services-contracts-policy-directive-0957d

There appears to be a lot of paperwork involved with requests and electronic communications. Could there be something in here to help guide some FOIA requests pertaining to SEIU and the murder of Seth Rich?

Yours too huh?

MIRROR ALL UPDATED INTEL HERE

8ch.net/sethrich/res/1.html

so it put the post number there in order to try to repel people from the thread and cause others to dislike it just a little bit less, or at least disingenuously praise it
the end times are coming soon anyway, Prophecy of the Popes and such

Year of the Phoenix, user.

Of course that is what happened. Dirty bastards.

fuck, why am I just hearing about this now

slight oversimplification:
SEIU is to ANTIFA what Sinn Fein was to IRA.

I've interacted with some of these knob gobblers. they're just as slimy as you can imagine - maybe more so.

Every victory against these bastards is a long, hard, enduring soulgasm.

bump
kek's chaos guides justice

Dumpin what I have here

Info on the SEIU (who Brad Bauman worked for in the past):

archive.is/AL3MZ

archive.is/5Vqka

archive.is/of7EF
archive.is/8kxNi
archive.is/rgHgv

>archive.is/AL3MZ
"The presidential election is our number one priority this year," SEIU political director Brandon Davis said in a recent interview.

archive.is/vGxrr

archive.is/r9AXi
archive.is/b10PG

Everyone in the DC chapter of the SEIU (SEIU 722) got a pay increase on July 10, 2016 (date Rich was killed). Everyone got a bonus too:

seiu722.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/160713salary-increase-mwhc.pdf

SEIU held a Contract Ratification Meeting for the contract they were renegotiating with Medstar just days before Rich's death

seiu722.org/contract-ratification-meeting-notice/

related:

seiu722.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/May-2016-Bottomline.pdf

archive.is/gLZOM

Reminder that Heather Podesta sits on the board of the DC Police Foundation
archive.is/hfgT3

And the firm that sent the cease and desist letter to Wheeler has ties to the Whitewater scandal and Vince Foster:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-22/dnc-affiliates-increase-involvement-seth-rich-case-after-wheeler-claims

Additional info on the District of Columbia Home Rule Act since the SEIU obviously fucked up the hit and someone was responsible for telling the PD to clean it up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Police_Department_of_the_District_of_Columbia

beta.code.dccouncil.us/dc/council/code/sections/1-207.40.html

ggwash.org/view/42273/dc-home-rule-almost-had-the-fbi-picking-the-police-chief

Despite the new law, Obama could have claimed an "emergency" and taken control of the DC Police department. Note how that requires the cooperation of the mayor, who openly endorsed Obama in the past:

washingtoncitypaper.com/news/loose-lips/blog/13134929/new-bowser-tv-ad-goes-heavy-on-the-lip-sync

Now note how Joe Capone was in this very video and we have records of him attending a sports game in the mayor's box as well as his trip to the WH.

The SEIU has also endorsed the mayor, pic related

Do you pay for a hit in cash or some other way, a promotion or something?

If I had to guess, either in cash via dead drop or via secure electronic channels through foreign banking. Those are about the only two ways to attempt to avoid leaving a paper trail.

if you are wondering if we can track the money on this one, you first have to find the person to find the money trail, but it was probably soom spook method with laundered cash or wire transaction that is going to be damn near impossible to find without the right connections or tools

Thanks for the info satin. Were those murdered niggers in myrtle beach who people thought may have done the actual killing involved with SEIU?

DIRTY DNC BUMP

Has anyone looked into this yet? Is the info here legit?

Where is this from?

Well I bit the bullet and simply tried all of the passwords given. None work, you're free to try for yourself.

needs a google security key.

freedom44 works as an old password but you still need the security key.

Hey, I know everything but instead of just saying it and getting it out there I'm going to just give you a random name and an organization and ask you to dig.

I will show up every once in a while to tell you that you are doing good, but I will never tell you what's actually going on.

I'm an insider.

I will never tell you who I am.

I'm just here to tell you when you are right.

I'm in control.

blah blah blah

No seriously, I hate these posts because they work. This is like the pizzagate shit. I just want to see funny memes that demoralize the opposition. That is really the strong point of these boards. Can we get back to that?

I'm not saying to stop digging into Seth Rich, but quit playing into the hands of people that are misdirecting you. Pay attention to facts, ignore people that offer nothing but anonymous speculation. At least Kim.Com gave his name, that's good for me. At the same time, if he had something substantial he could post it anonymously and the shit would hit the fan. Instead we have a bunch of people pointing in every direction. You should know by know the facts are the only friends you have on the internet, the facts and shit that makes you laugh.

Good as gone

With friends like Kim I wonder why he would even use gmail. Did he have a proton account or some other alternative?

Don't you have a wall thread to go back to?

i knew project alamo was bullshit, look at this
MEGOOKA CONFIRMED REAL
5 minutes to tell us what hotwheels original nickname is faggot

According to William Legate, Donald Trump is finally done! Pack it up boys, it's impeachment. William Legate, the faggot that's been spamming the fuck out of every single Sean Hannity Tweet and automatically getting pinned to the top called us out!

Lets teach this little faggot cuck a lesson

William Legate Phone Number and Address:
Phone: (770) 850-9753
Address: 660 Gunby Rd SE
Marietta, GA 30067-5132

says you

Jack (Sava) Ateljevich who shares a relation to Lisa Kountoupes: radaris.com/~Jack-Ateljevich/1645122787
>archive.fo/RzxNo

The same name is on Bohemian Grove guest list: wikileaks.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove_Guest_List_2008
>archive.fo/C3cxV

gachiGASM

Tony Goldring
Person to hack, I can provide email directly to him or whatever it is, it can lead to massive lead to everything since that fag is working for wmeentertainment as booking agent, also he is the booking manager for all these (((stars))) he might be related to pizzagate, I tried booking someone from their agency, they probs ran background check on me and got my social media since he mentioned pepe the frog posting on my private kikebook account before declining offer which was set before he sent me that email. My hands are tied, I have no knowledge in blackhat, and my social engineering skills went from 100 to -100

also forgot to mention that I've ran bg check onto him using (((social media))) saw some pics with killary itself

Someone came on cuckchan yesterday and dropped some good info. He might have been an employee at Mega based on his posts.
Anyways I made a screencap of everything. Check it out, very interesting stuff here.

Fucking hell, better spread it.

SEIU is public sector union. So government employees can demand more money from the government. In effect negotiating with itself against the American people. Member fees have gone to far left activities. And union members have been used as paid tprotestors.

Of special note is the ACORN organization brought down by James O'Keefe and Breitbart. ACORN was tied deep with SEIU and other unions. It was led by Wade Rathke and his brother who embezzled the money to finance far left actions. Shady shit. Many people believed they had a part in Breitbart's death. The money trail from ACORN leads to Drummond Pike who runs the Tides Foundation. Basically the SEIU uses fund to get globalists elected. The elected then funnel taxpayer money to these organizations which ends up financing Antifa and all kinds of shenanigans. It's a giant network.

The only thing about that image, is he says something to the effect of don't try and link Podesta to Rich? I'm just ignoring that part but hopefully it's not a disinfo shill. It may be best to use caution with it, but it does sound legit.

We should try and push to make public unions illegal again after this fiasco.

He says don't try and link pizzagate to Seth.

You're right, I got lost in the details there. Very clear directions from him to leave pizzagate aside for now and focus on Rich.

DO YOU FEEL IT ANONS? DO YOU FEEL THE PRESENCE OF JUSTICE AMONG US?

THE RIGHTEOUS HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR.

Let's flirt with the possibility anyway.

That wouldn't be good PR.
People still don't even consider pizzagate as a plausibility.

Plus to connect it would send a really poor message to society - "a bunch of anime masturbators tried to link a murdered victim to a pedo conspiracy and invaded our privacy in order to do it"
That would crumble the investigation's merit.

I'd hate for the media to read this post and considered it. :^)

I've found two skype accounts associated with seth using his gmail address. This also suggests his second gmail, panda4progress, is linked to his main gmail since the second account is linked with panda4progress, the first one to his seth.c.rich account.

pandapolitics
sethrich4

I tried getting into them, no success. IF we can get into them, we can POSSIBLY prove correspondence with kim dotcom, among other things.

We need to move FAST.

Here's another lead or something to use.

Go to haveibeenpwned.com which is a site used to find out if your email is associated with a data breach.

His email address was part of the LinkedIn hack and Dropbox. Not sure what was taken but this means there are hacker dumps with information. Could be a password or a has of a password but I thought this info could be helpful in regards to the accounts.

Looks like he has an Encrypted email!

great work, user. So it looks like the speculation of a protonmail account was correct. I'm guessing that the jews are reading these threads right now and working to SHUT DOWN everything before we can gain access.

Saw this on cuckchan

So we don't know the actual email account

[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */

It could be anything like that
And we don't know the password.

Also I will state that protonmail used to have a policy where they would wipe an account after 3 months of inactivity but I don't know if his would be affected or not.

Low energy FBI shill.

Someone check fatcom's CD for a hidden insurance

And Matthew Vadum. Don't ever forget Darth.

t.newspaper alum

The leaf version is just as fucked up too.

Didn't Brock have a heart attack recently?

archive.is/Ioa02

Remember that all SEIU roads lead to The Agency.

Be sure to send a copy of this to all of the incredibly guilty and trembling DNC officials, and their friends & family, and maybe some Federal Prosecutors and Law Enforcement officials too!!!

time to die you fucking moloch worshipping pedofile faggots

kek almost got me

Be sure to get a copy of all of this to Hannity ASAP!!!

Sean Patrick Hannity
1211 Avenue of The Americas Fl 17
New York NY 10036-8701
(631) 421-5217
(631) 423-1860

27 Sea Crest Drive
Lloyd Harbor, NY 11743
(631) 759-0090

406 Centre Island Road
Oyster Bay, NY 11771
(256) 233-7539

Bumping for glorious justice.

Why would we dox Hannity to Hannity?

No, Hannity will have a FREAKING FIELD DAY tearing Dems new assholes with this info!!!

Be sure to also get a copy of all of this to Bill O'Reilly please!!!

William J O'Reilly Jr.
33 Shore Drive
Manhasset, NY 11030-1018
(516) 334-2804
(516) 627-1388

1296 Plandome
Manhasset, NY 11030
(516) 935-4864
(516) 365-3902
(718) 522-1320

You have to get this info out to Alex too!!!

Alexander Emerick "Alex" Jones
3402 Clawson Rd
Austin TX 78704-6009
(512) 443-6940
wife: Kelly Rebecca Nichols

This is Pedesta trying to poison the well.

"Oy vey shut fullchan down, they doxxed Hannity"

Oh jesus no that's not what I was saying, I just misunderstood user's post.

As for Poesta, he may be hiding at his brother's house in Switzerland. Doesn't Switzerland have no extradition treaty with the USA?!!!

Somebody Give Tony Podesta A Call To See If John Podesta Is With Him There In His Home In Switzerland!!!
Maybe this is where Satanist Child-Eater, Torturer John Podesta is hiding out- at his brother Tony Podesta's home in Switzerland!!! Somebody want to call him in Switzerland to see if he is there at home?

[email protected]/* */
Anthony Podesta
Pre-du-Marche 23 #1004
Lausanne 1004 Switzerland
41-21-648.32.81 11

Satanist Child-Eater, Torturer John Podesta could be here in Switzerland!!!

Did anyone ever decrypt the dropbox password? Any tools for breaking blowfish encryption?

it's a hashed password from the linkedin breach. Anyone know what hashing algorithm linked in used?

see>>9968776

acording to this theregister.co.uk/2012/06/07/linkedin_admits_data_breach/

It's sha-1 and linkedin didn't use a salt on these things. This is commpletly crackable.

Ha, I'm a moron who missed some important details. It's already been done.

Alright lads, the dropbox password hash should be in bcrypt, which is pretty freaking hard to break. We know he liked using words like "freedom" and "justice" followed by 4s, so heres a site
bcrypt-generator.com/
and heres the hash
$2a$08$cFUrNyLkhncqPOdLQwVi1ObrPk/V4HDXoWb7UUDbsMwM/fbA1/oDu
Maybe someone make a script or something.

Freedom&Justice4U

Negative

Latest post from SEIUAnon

Where did Thread 5 go?

Cursory google reveals Donna Brazille has been covered in an article by a site called "World Net Daily"
Article title:
BOMBSHELL: DONNA BRAZILE WARNED OFF PRIVATE EYE ON SETH RICH MURDER
>Ex-DNC chairwoman reportedly asked cops why investigator is 'snooping' into mysterious case
Link:
wnd.com/2017/05/bombshell-donna-brazile-probing-seth-rich-murder-says-private-eye/
archive.is/CBldp
Last archived yesterday, so chances are we've already been over it. Check any cues from previous threads.

About 32BJ:
Seems to just be the SEIU branch responsible for NY and DC.
Kikepedia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEIU_32BJ
seiu32bj.org/
archive.is/AxMDc (archived in Dec 12 2016, so likely someone has covered them already. Might pay to look into some older archived threads if such exist, both here and cuck/pol/)

Did they disappear?

About a quarter of the way through an 800MB list of hashes. Anyone else want to get on the "Hack a dead guy's dropbox" train?

bump. we need to follow the seiu links described in

Do we know if it's salted?

It is.

good stuff. Speaking of the PI, do we have any information on Rod Wheeler? it'd be great if we could get in contact with him directly ourselves and see if he can tell us any scoops. He retracted his statements, but it's clearly just bullshit to get him to shut up; either being paid off or threatened. But he still might divulge info if it's done anonymously.

checked

Thread 1 - archive.is/mEd5E
Thread 2 - archive.is/x1beg
Thread 3 - archive.is/9cIyQ
Thread 4 - archive.is/MxROd
Thread 5 - archive.is/6u5DO

fuck yall niggas beat me to it im salty i spent all day on this

The salt is in the database record!? That means if someone gets the database the salt is worthless, like in this case here. Are we sure it's not double salted before dropbox ran it into bcrypt? Like just concatenate the email and password together or something at least…

Is there a known record in the data where it's established this is all that happens?

my neighbor. what site did you use to search databases?

Look at this faggot.
You kiddy diddling fucks are losing it.

Not how it works, apparently; I don't quite get it, but a buddy of mine who's been helping me with this says that we should be ok just running the passwords.

The image is from the other thread, you would have to ask I was just passing the info along.

Can someone answer me please? I'm total degenerate when it comes to decryption

Start off with
and paste the response here.

$$$

I'm told this is the breakdown of the hash.

First step is to get it installed. Should be in your repositories. And yes your rig would help a lot.
Can you get it installed by just doing 'xxx install hashcat'?

This is the hash code for the hash type;
3200 (bcrypt)
Wiki for hashcat may help; hashcat.net/wiki/

I had friend doing it over teamviewer, he knows this kind of stuff, I will keep you posted.

Installed hashcat. Tell me what to run.

>github.com/danielmiessler/SecLists/tree/master/Passwords
Here's some lists you can use, I've run; currently running the rockyou.txt one. Judging by Rich's other passwords, someone should try and set up a dictionary search with numbers appended. Not sure how to do that, though.

They would probably laugh at it just like they are laughing at this hunt. I'm not saying to stop researching the murder, but following leads that are literally anonymous posts with nothing substantial is a waste of time that could be better spent on actual events and people that are known.

8780 H/s

What the fuck is all this Seth Rich thing? Is it the new pizzagate?

Wasn't this the guy inside Dems found dead? That was a long time ago, it was obvious that something didn't smell quite right and I think even himself was aware of his situation and inminent future. What do we have now? Anyone please care to explain me something about all this? I don't need full disclosure, I've been off the grid for a couple months. What was he doing, why did he got suicide'd and who are behind this?

Can you post the command you used please for

Lurk moar, faggot.

-m 3200 hash.txt wordlist.txt

I took wordlist from the git the guy posted

twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/867430441820844032
archive.is/KyJQr

archive.is/VTxar
Pastorum Group Spokesperson (Brad Bauman) In Seth Rich Case Tied To Democrat Propaganda Chief

throw in "-w 3" between "-m" and "3200" to make it up the utilization. It'll make your computer less responsive, but if you're hashing on a different machine than you're channing it'll substantially increase your hash rate.

Make sure to set up a rule to add 4's on the end of the words as well, maybe up to 2 or 3 times.

Damn nigger, archive your shit! It contains some clues I needed and this stuff keeps getting edited or ghosted.

Archived it in time: archive.fo/V0fuY

Thanks.

I also found this, bcrypt-generator.com/
I think that if anyone has any good ideas they can try them out (shit like freedom44, p4nd4, fr33d0m etc)
Is the hash this? Includes slashes?
$2a$08$cFUrNyLkhncqPOdLQwVi1ObrPk/V4HDXoWb7UUDbsMwM/fbA1/oDu

That's the hash I've been running, tried guessing a few in that site as well; no dice though.

Seems that every city's cops are pedophiles. There was a huge case about the abuse of a retarded girl in the UK, she told her mother about how many important men would be brought to her retard's institution and given free use of certain children. Her mother went to the cops, the cops had her sectioned under the mental health act (forcibly sent to a mental insitution.)
The lawyer who tried to raise publicity was sent to prison for libel.
The girl, Hollie, received out of court victim compensation.
She was also found to be positive for STDs.
Sage for off-topic.

seclists.org/oss-sec/2011/q2/632
character with the 8th bit set have 1 to 3 characters immediately
preceding the 8-bit character ignored. With more than one character
with the 8th bit set, things may be even worse.

Keep hitting it user. Many alphabetical and numerical characters have the 8th bit set. $2a$ shows that it's a vulnerable version of bcrypt.

Anyone had any luck with hashcat? Run through 90% of my current list and no dice. I know this is a long shot, but if we can get access to even one account than it might give us the break we need.

:(
I'm having problems with accessing archive.is
It is having some CloudFlare problem. Can't get a live connection.OK it's back…

Checked. Not used hashcat sorry.
There were some earlier suggestions, focussed around his Newfie dogs (pet name perhaps?), liberty freedom 4 all, etc.

how is it possible to use hashcat when we dont know the salt?

Isn't the salt cFUrNyLkhncqPOdLQwVi10? As shown in or is that not correct?

he had proton.>>9971242
The "44" almost certainly represents Obama, the 44th President.
The base words are dictionary based, and have a je-ne-sais-quoi civic theme to them.
freedom
justice

hope
change
hopeandchange
hope&change
equality
opportunity
fairness
welcome
patriot
patriotic

Currently running a dictionary with a single digit at the end, should take another hour or so, than going to try again with double digits.

Careful, if you get in change the password. Reason is 2-fold:
1. You might lose access.
2. Google immediately alerts the user if a new IP logs into any given account and it logs all IPs (you'd only leak your city, unless they had the ISP release their IP leasing records).

Of course, this can also be used to our advantage in an investigation.

Seems to me that in any case, a vpn and a trip to the local free wi-fi starbucks would be in order before logging in.

This…be careful…honeypotting is a thing.

SEIU people and organizations:
archive.is/6KmZr
archive.is/lW5hR

I doubt they can honeypot the entire country, but it is important to avoid possibly doxxing yourself to people that really want this to stop.

The VPN is a good idea, but make sure it's anonymizing and doesn't keep logs. I'm trying to think of some elaborate way to get a personal proxy set up that you can run shred on when you're done, but I'm running into problems making it work with the file systems (even if you kill journaling in ext3, your server is probably a VM that is having a snapshot taken). And even if you did all this, it's extremely inadvisable to log into it at home. It might sound like some edgy Hollywood-CIA shit, but laptop innavan and piggybacking onto free/unsecured wifi isn't a bad idea.

One jew wife wasn't enough?

user with miner here, I still didnt get anything, my rig was running whole night and its on 20%

Also I've contacted protonmail to ask for an interview for my blog, throw me some ideas like what should I ask except how do they store data and how does the system work. Also I've sent out one email to the faggots from (((dropbox)))

Read the Franklin Cover up, contact the ex- senator who DiD the research, it was his life insurance policy. Nebraska, Boystown, watch Conspiracy of Silence. Follow the $$. Check NCMEC for BODs, 990 filing for non profit-go back to at least 2007. Read stats on Missing kids, THEN do a state by state search of how many missing in each, figures don't add up. Not even close. D.C. is second ONLY to Florida in human trafficking. DynCorp. DofE, TIES, TIA, Wackenhut, see ownership and Corp info on ALL companies and CEO's involved. FOLLOW the $ on ALL. Those who scream the loudest usually have the MOST to hide! I dug and paid BIG TIME. Most of what I uncovered and published online had been buried, even in Way back Machine.

Read this
Also proton uses 2f auth, and they're based in switzerland, maybe they're somehow connected to pedosta brothers? Idk funding or something, or maybe im just going too deep into conspiracy? I got around 300 eth spare, it's a (((profit))) maybe we could search for some guy who knows stuff more than we do I'm ready to pay for this

wait, is that her account? You got into it?

archive.is/pa82p
Twitter suspends WND for Seth Rich report

She reported the Indian Express wrote: “Twitter co-founder Evan Williams … apologized for making Trump’s presidency possible. Williams, who still is a member of Twitter’s board of directors, in an interview … said the purpose of his organization was to give everyone a chance to have free exchange of information and ideas.
“‘I thought once everybody could speak freely and exchange information and ideas, the world is automatically going to be a better place. I was wrong about that,'” the report quoted him saying.
The report continued: “He further went on to apologize in case the microblogging website played a role in getting Trump elected 45th president of the United States. ‘It’s a very bad thing, Twitter’s role in that. If it’s true that he wouldn’t be president if it weren’t for Twitter, then yeah, I’m sorry,’ he said.”

Posted without sauce? Really user. I searched for sauce made a post about this in other bread..

One of these breads was meant to be combined with the other. This is draining.

Miner user here, nothing came out of hashcat, I'm starting to think that seth used something similar to lastpass to generate his passwords, I guess it is time to fucking generate every single password with from 6 to 60 characters

Smoking gun. Forensics experts - how can this be determined scientifically?

Also this

Look into the rulesets , try to come up with clever rulesets and use political themed word dictionary
If you try to just brute it we will be here till the heat death of the universe

I'm generating passwords 1 by 1 and adding them to the list, if he was into security most likely he used something like this, even tho protonmail master password was most likely something that he would find easy to remember so he can get into acc

even if they get me I dont fucking care, its for the greater good, I got nothing to lose but my chains as said in this song. I'm trying now with the hash we got, hopefully it will workout, also can you give me some more details as of command to use? I'm fucking cripple when it comes to stuff like this

If you try and do it that way, it's going to be literally impossible. It's just not going to happen. It's not a mathematical possibility.
Look at the pic on this post. That's how long it takes to brute force something (what you are trying to do, basically just random guessing and hoping you win the lotto).
The whole point of password generators and strong algorithms like bcrypt is to prevent people from doing exactly what you are trying to do.
The only way to move forward is to try and guess what he would have made his password based on his previous ones. Gotta be smart about it. And there's no guarantee he stuck to that theme either, those might have just been throwaway passwords.
As far as rulesets, I think it should just be as simple as using political themed words, and adding the number 4 on the end a few times, or maybe the number 45 since someone mentioned the president connection. Maybe find Bernie Sanders campaign slogan and put a 45 on the end or something.
But as far as how to actually do that in code, not sure, never done that before. Maybe look up 'hashcat rule files' online.

Man I wish I knew blackhat more, but I'm learning now, I will start making wordlist and see if I get some match with the seths hash
[code] $2a$08$cFUrNyLkhncqPOdLQwVi1ObrPk/V4HDXoWb7UUDbsMwM/fba1/oDu
Daily reminder of dropbox hash

List of Stolen FBI guns minutes before murder
fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/washingtondc/news/press-releases/fbi-offers-up-to-10000-reward-to-recover-stolen-weapons
archive.fo/Hazwh

Glock-22 handgun .40 caliber, Serial Number RYE448
Rock River Arms Rifle, LAR-15, Serial Number CM156996
Motorola radio APX-7000, Serial Number 655CLT044
Holster for Glock-22 handgun
Asp collapsible baton
Oleoresin capsicum (OC) spray
Two boxes of .40 caliber ammunition
Hearing and eye protective gear
TruckVault gun lock box, black

Is this connected? As the timings differ..
wtop.com/dc/2016/07/2-guns-stolen-from-fbi-vehicle-in-washington/
archive.fo/sffAr

FBI spokeswoman Katherine Zackel says the weapons were taken from a Ford Expedition sometime between 6:45 a.m. and 7:49 a.m. Sunday.
During that time, officials say someone smashed a window of the locked vehicle and took a lock box containing the two bureau-issued weapons, which included a handgun and a long gun.
Zackel says investigators are examining surveillance video in the area.

is there any data what pistol was used? They should know that because they already know guy used silencer

Shot-spotter + local witness who heard 2 shots + police nearby who heard shots.
A suppressor wasn't used it seems.

See
Why do you think a suppressor was used? It seems unlikely when 3 different sources heard shots?

seems I've read shills post

Probably. I have a suspicion that SEIUbro is TIMELINEbro, but that's another matter.
James Comey used possibly fake Russian document to justify Clinton press conference: Report
archive.is/t4kP6
washingtonexaminer.com/james-comey-used-possibly-fake-russian-document-to-justify-clinton-press-conference-report/article/2624064

There are unanswered questions regarding the weapon for which I have not seen any evidence.
There are reports of "a silver gun" from the bar manager, possibly from chit-chat related to recent robberies.

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO START CRACKING THE PASSWORD HERE IS A GUIDE FOR HASHCAT

http s:// samsclass.info/123/proj10/p12-hashcat.htm

Been running a dictionary+2digits ruleset, at 64% no dice.

Can you write the command? How did you add the two digits? I wanna do the same but maybe try another dictionary.

m tag is for the bcrypt hash, w3 increases utilization (pc is slower but hashes faster), and the a6 sets it to hybrid attack mode, with a word list + masking. dict.txt would be the word list, and the ?d?d appends two digits to the end. It'll cycle through all possibilities.

Thanks. Running it now with rockyou-75.txt. Can anyone suggest any better dict if this won't work? Can we make our own dictionary including words like liberty/freedom/justice etc?

Even though getting Dropbox could be the gold everyone is looking for, be aware there could be hardware required to access it, not just a password. There was a screen pic of seth's gmail login page that required a physical key drive.

Not sure if there is a way to do find out this sort of info for Dropbox?

SEIU user informed silencer was used.

A silencer doesn't make the gun silent, so only a few people hearing the shot would make sense to me. Without a silencer the entire neighbourhood would have known. There were also reports Seth was chatting to the police and initially unaware he had been shot (see earlier breads), which made me think SEIU user was right. Possible guns related to murder:

Hm, its possible
So the there had to be witness to see AND hear that happening, he is either dead now or scared to death by cianiggers

me again, if those people heard shots maybe they probably can compare and recognize silencer sounds by different pistols

there are many ways to pay without a paper trail, especially nowadays with bitcoins. I'm sure you can think of some more.

plus there's ways to leave a trail that's impossible to trace without access to private records in multiple legal jurisdictions.

plus there are ways to make a payment that leaves a trail that looks legit and impossible to prove otherwise. Maybe all those huge speaking fees Hillary received were really assassination fees.

I've read somewhere that the guy who developed bitcoins is related to Democrats somehow, not sure but I've read it somewhere on mainstream media website

that is profound.

Nobody knows who created bitcoin. that's the whole thing abiut it.

SEIU user suggested to get surveillance footage. (Not sure how)

The shot spotter program may be able to identify the diference (which may be another clue about the silencer), and the witness if they were a gunsmith I guess.
From other anons - the shooter would keep the silencer, but remove and shred the gun barrel to destroy evidence linking the gun to the bullet.

Main developer is the japanese guy, Satoshi Nakamoto, google him

You will find name: Hal Finney he died

if it was all happening quick he wouldn't have time since people who've hear noise would probably looked through the window, he was shot on a fucking pavement, buildings are everywhere, this aint fucking some village when everyone goes to sleep at 9pm

Wouldn't have time to do what?
Later, after leaving the crime scene the shooter would keep the silencer for the next hit, but shred the gun barrel ← is what other anons say hitmen do.

checked
He probs gave pistol to the podestas/contractors to get rid of it

To get shell of a bullet, but yet again if barrel doesnt exist, its a empty search

he could use a case catcher or opposing hand to catch shells = no shell left behind, only wound cavities.

The app alerted police to scene because of gunshot, could it do that if it was silenced?

Doe the SEIU cover PI's or Private Police?

blackoutinvestigations.com/

There have been a lot of shootings by these private cops throughout DC, and as long as it's private property nobody can really prosecute.

Just trying to figure out how the SEIU, a services union who is known for mafia connections, would bring in the muscle for a job like this.

I doubt it would one of their officers, some mook who works at a hotel? The Pizza employees wouldn't be union members, unless they were in a big enough restaurant… could be something there.

As for the missing FBI guns, how difficult would it be for a crooked agent to leave their gun box unlocked and let Podesta or whomever know about it's whereabouts?

if the bullets removed from Rich's body are .40 caliber it would provide more evidence of the FBI missing weapons being used. Could still be a big coincidence and nothing else. Maybe a Wild Goose for us to chase.

Can any of these tech firms get a subpoena to provide evidence and communications that would be pertinent to the case?

Possibly, but who the heck is gonna give them the subpoena? Washington police is sold out, the only way this gets anywhere is with federal attention.

Obviously you've never heard gunfire up close. When someone shoots without suppression, it's audible for a quarter of a mile (at least) in every direction. In a city, that means dozens to hundreds of people would have the reports.

Most silencers only reduce the noise by 10-15 decibels, sometimes a little more; that takes the gunshot from "really loud" to "loud", and reduces the radius at which the report can be heard significantly - but it does not make it completely silent. It's still easily audible from a a hundred yards away, but much harder to hear e.g. through walls.

There are specialised weapons with integrated silencers that can make gunfire fairly quiet (comparable to snapping your fingers), but those are not popular assassination tools for two reasons: first, they're very rare, which means they're much easier to trace; second, they're difficult to acquire without attracting attention, and parts (or in some cases munitions) are not easy to come by, which means keeping them in reliable working order is much more difficult.

Yes, I'm aware very small caliber guns are less loud, but that doesn't match the round he was shot with, IIRC.

If it's true he was shot with a revolver (which makes sense considering no casings were found) I don't think a suppressor would be plausible. I've never heard of fitting a revolver with a suppressor. Even if you could fit it, the problem is the gap between the cylinder and the barrel - it would still make considerable noise.

There are a few revolvers with no such gap, but they're somewhat rare to my understanding

Read

Finished running english.txt with 2 digits, already ran with one and clean, no luck. Going to try a few different lists, but it's not looking too good atm.

Why are we assuming a hand gun and not 1 or more rifles from a distance?

It's sensors that detect the sound of gunfire, it's what led cops to his location

fking kikes, they know when we fucking fart

Just did some quit research on it. Apparently it was invented by a John C. (((Lahr)))

SHOTSPOTTER
SHOTSPOTTER
SHOTSPOTTER

"DC Police officers, alerted by a shot spotter listening device, found Rich badly wounded around 4:15 a.m."

archive.is/MS6CT

"When a microphone hears a likely match, it activates a recorder that saves the sounds and sends the data back to the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department’s centralized control system."

archive.is/LZZNd

This lends itself to the notion that Mulka was potentially on the phone to confirm the kill. Any idea if he called her or she called him?

Another question - do we know Seth's mobile number? The only one I came across (402) 250-8120 which is a VOIP number.

If we can get his mobile number, might be able to access phone records online using previously known passwords

As a quick aside there are also, but not limited to:
-directional microphones (like CCTV but for sound instead)
-hidden CCTV cameras in unlikely places
-Stingrays (no, not the fish - a mobile cell tower that your phone will connect to instead of your provider, allowing all your comms to be intercepted)
-facial recognition systems
-some locations of national importance even have hidden sniper posts

From what I heard of it, he called her. Even called his parents too, which seemed odd for that time of night. Either because he was drunk, knew something bad was imminent, or perhaps given a last phone call by two hitmen who he found in his apartment?

Damn they're scared
(WND twitter account suspended for Seth Rich story)

My money is on it being Seth Rich's laptop
dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/

Holy shiat

Would shotspotter even react to a suppressed weapon? The waveform of a suppressed gunshot would be significantly different from a regular gunshot. They would probably want to avoid triggering their system every time a construction worker drops a steel pipe.

Which raises the question, besides SEIUanon on cuckchan, do we have any other reason to suspect a suppressed weapon was used?

It could also have to do with the Awan Brothers investigation which is different scandal.

indeed. She's in Hillary's ass to the cheeks

Actually, these are just two parts of a much larger scandal

jesus christ! thats one ugly ass gringotts kikess right there

More Gamergate type suppression. Keep at it lads.

Gotta love that "delete this tweet so technically it's not censorship" (((logic)))

That twitter faggot was right. Twitter saw what happens when leftists get power with shadowbanning, fake harassment whining and this type of horseshit.

The Away brothers told the FBI DWS told them to bleach it Sehth Rich's laptop.

Look into her connections to Sheldon Adelson and SEIU. Are his casinos SEIU?

Very few reporting the gunshot suggests not many people heard it since they;d be indoors at 4am. A normal, unsuppressed gunshot is much more audible, sure, but common suppressors don't silence the gun. You could still hear the shots from hundreds of feet away in an open space.

It wouldn't be a "shotspotter" if it didn't would it?
Really? Why? Any sauce of research papers on acoustic signature modification using suppressors?
The suppressor reduces the volume of gas expansion, and thus the volume of the report, though the bullet is still supersonic when leaving the end of the suppressor (subsonic ammo excepted) and the gun report has the normal crack as the sound barrier is broken.

Does it have anything to do with Hillary being an alien and/or blood sucking creature of some kind?

lurk moar newfag

wait, you have a shilly smell.
go back.

Follow the money

sorry user, poe's law.

Shotspotter is cucked as fuck.

This

The Nagant Revolver is one of those, popular in White Russia and early in the Soviet Union

SEIU user said there would be a paper trail linking Podesta/Palmeri to transfers made, hinting at payment for the hit. Who pays for a hitman with anything but cash?

bitcoins?

Spook method is girl hands you an envelope with cash, or you go somewhere to a window where you give name to a girl and she hands you cash.

Do you still have the info? Zip it up, throw it on mega or catbox, and drop the link at different places on the web.

www dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017. pdf

A hitman is unlikely to use an import restricted antique one would imagine, though use of a Russian firearm is a credible concept given we now know the DNC was behind Russian Guciffer2.0 and leaked their own documents to bolster the Russian story after knowing Wikileaks had them.

Skippy and friends are into CP from what we know in pedogate (Skippy's art collection alone is CP) so a bitcoin address they use for transactions on the darknet is a feasible concept.
Someone ring /baph/ there may be some digging for us to do…

I was thinking it could be bitcoin as well. Unless they had to use SEIU funds, then there would be a paper trail like user said.

Are there public records of SEIU financials anywhere?