RWBY: Grimm Eclipse

Anyone tried this yet? the game looks good but the reviews says otherwise
store.steampowered.com/app/418340

also link if anyone wants to try it drive.google.com/file/d/0By4ItZfWm7I_OXBtVzNvclRTRGc/view

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Oum
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-H0KuOwKFYwZTJxbXg0SG5CTEE/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that Monty Oum was killed by his greedy cunt of a wife.

wasn't it from a 'severe allergic reaction during a simple medical procedure'

His wife really wanted to have a cat in their house, even though she KNEW Oum was allergic to cats, and basically forced Oum into taking more medicine to just deal with it. The medicine basically ruined Oum's immune system and made him weaker than before, until he hit the last straw and had to be hospitalized where he suffered an extreme allergic reaction.
Only his wife knew about his situation, not even Oum's parents, and while Oum wasn't dead yet, she (as legal wife) had the hospital pull the plug despite there being a minor chance at survival, or before even notifying his family.
And then she moved on with THAT FUCKING CAT like nothing ever happened.

The question is what will happen to RWBY next, since Oum's autism is what drove the series.

It's a general unspoken rule that RWBY as a whole shouldn't be considered good by any standards, even if the third season was better than the rest. It's just what it is, girls fighting with more choreography and animation involved than you'll see from 'professional' 3DCG anime studios.

Jesus H. Christ, what a bitch

what the fuck

I saw the trailers and thought it had potential but for no reason the characters are fucking tiny while the environments are huge. The scaling is fucked.

Yet another example of how early access damages games and doesn't improve them.

There's less pointless fight scenes and more actual plot and they storyboard. Too bad it's still shit.

The game models basically look almost nothing like the series. That's the biggest issue people seem to have

ayylmao

But the only reason I kept watching the fight scenes is because the dialogue and story made me cringe up until the latter half of Season 3 with how predictable it was as the only form of character development was to have someone mope for a while. It's why a tournament arc was a fucking godsend.
There is an interesting story hook only NOW after shit got real since they (hopefully) moved away from a clichéd shonen academy setting to adventures.

It's what everyone said when the story first broke out, someone did some detective work on this shit too even though I do not have the source! You better believe it.

Not even once.

The game is worse now than it was when early access started. The new combo system is downright awful compared to the original skill system which was implemented in the game, and makes it a lot more monotonous and boring to go through. The shitty models are a complete disaster.

Would not recommend in its current state, unfortunately. Which is sad. I would have recommended the $15 game in early access at the very start, when it was still good. I got a lot of hours out of it. I can barely slog through it at this point without getting bored.

Found your problem.

Anybody got the collage of evidence/rage that goes with this? It's fuckin bloodboiling.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Oum

"On January 22, 2015, Oum was hospitalized following a severe allergic reaction during a routine medical procedure that rendered him comatose.[18] On January 30, Rooster Teeth co-founder Burnie Burns stated that Oum was "in critical care and it is not known if he will recover".[7] A donation page was set up for the medical expenses on GoFundMe; the goal of $50,000 was reached within three hours, with the fundraiser reaching $100,000 in four hours, $150,000 within 24 hours, and $243,000 within 12 days.[19] On February 1, 2015 at 4:34 PM, Oum died as a result of the allergic reaction.[18][20][21] His funeral was held on February 7.[10]"

Oh yeah, forgot to mention a huge ass fundraiser happened guess what happened to the money?

That cunt better have not gotten a cent.

She pocketed it all basically and is still asking for handouts to this day while doing mediocre cosplay.

What a cuck.

women, not even once.

Cliches won't stop, Monty made sure everyone studied his favorite anime to get it all right.

What was Monty's favorite anime anyway?

Fucking broads, I swear.

That last pic will never cease to clonk my bonkers.
Fuck you, for reminding me.

Gurren Lagann
Ippo
Naruto
Bleach

Got it from a google search and a reddit AMA

probably shonen shit.
Anyway read this for lulz.

It's written by montys former right hand man about rooster teeth being a shit place to work at.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B-H0KuOwKFYwZTJxbXg0SG5CTEE/view

oh yeah and avatar since he considers that an anime

I know there will always be bitches and whores but god damn

The problem is, this same guy directly contradicts everything that has been dug up regarding:

Everything Shane says is backed up only by himself. But there's a lot of evidence pointing to Sheena being a piece of shit, and Shane being either the same or a retard for siding with her so much.

Evidence from the commentaries also shows something quite different, in that Monty did very little of the specifics. He worked big picture, overarching plot, and character design. Smaller details were added by others. When he first made the Red Trailer, for instance, Summer Rose wasn't even a person yet. Jeff Williams, the music guy, was the one who suggested her as a mother figure for Ruby, which is the reason for Red Like Roses Part II (one of the best songs from the series). It's also a very important facet to her character as it is now.

Lmao those screenshots look like something outta Xonotic or some other random quake mod. It wouldn't surprise me actually, if it was all stolen assets.

Very few things get on my nerves, but the cunts of those pics deserve to be sent to the lowest pit of hell.

Do you really think someone would go on the internet just to tell lies?

All I know he was allergic to cat's, owned a cat he found stray, died later due to an alergic reaction to something and Sheena got a boat load of money after he died.

You can tell she made that gofundme, she just had to pick a photo with herself in it.

Holy shit. D-did monty become the first person to get cucked to death? Holy shit.

What is this and why should I give a fuck?

Literally who?

The faggots translation to spoonfeed me

ok I just finished playing this game online and I have to say this is a very bad game.

I bothered to look up that poster some years back out of morbid curiosity. Instead of stepping back to think about what made her boyfriend drop her, she became even more of a rabid feminist. She ended up doing shit like slapping her nephew when he was playing with his sister, and insisting her sister was brainwashed because she was a happy housewife.

I'm not even angered by it, I just feel pity for the broad.

Never trust the vaginal jew.

Additional

- Was married less than a year before Monty's death.
- Her visa was going to expire just after the marriage. (a possible motive for getting married).
- Marriage was basically a secret, Monty's family didn't know about it. Members of RT knew but kept quiet.
- After Monty's passing, she got lots and lots of donations.
- May not have payed any taxes to this massive amount of money she got. So if she has committed a crime (with evidence), tax dodging would be the one to go for.

I never liked Monty Oum's work (both RvB and RWBY). I hated the way he uses the camera. The whole choreography thing that people seem to praise is just ridiculous because the camera is not handled properly (it goes everywhere, it makes no sense, even in a 3D environment).

Holy shit, I didn't know that.

He's cute.
I'd fuck him

fuck off roostercock shill

he's dead

Want him to check his privilege after he educates himself?

It's a show made for 13 year old girls. It's not for us.

Never again.

Proof positive that Fatherless households are destined to fail.

The major problem is wymyn trying to fill leadership roles, which again, fails.

the game plays like a musou game with a very very barebones skill system that lets you build for tank or damage with nothing in between.
there are rarely more than 6 enemies on screen ever
The environments are kind of large despite this
theres not much variety in the missions its run up enemies pop up then kill them till you get to the PROTECT OBJECT objective at the end
the campaign is maybe an hour and a half long
i know dick all about rwby so the first time i heard reds voice i almost spit out my whiskey

That's what a lot of people thought. Then V3 happened.

The initial build didn't have this. The original version made it so you could use all three skills at will without the strong and light attacks. You built up hits for combos and then spent your points as you saw fit. Role was based more on character than anything else. The current version got rid of that.

I don't know if they changed it, but the game originally had a lot of areas where you would have some 50 Grimm spread across the map of a 4-man game. I wouldn't be surprised if they cut that for "optimization".

This has been there since the beginning.

I guess they added even less than expected.

So did everyone else. The first time most people say Ruby was in the Red Trailer (vid related) which came out months before anyone heard her speak.

In any case, what I'm getting at is that the game in its current state it actually worse than it was at the start of early access. It went down in quality during that time. That's kind of sad, isn't it?

yeah theres really not much as far as roles go when i played
i played 2 player and i was yellow and my friend was white and he just froze stuff while i did the 3rd charge attack which would 50-80% on just about anything even the big bear fuckers.
also there was no reason not to mash RB at all times because of how the team attacks worked i would just randomly fly across the field and instakill whatever it was white had stunned + whatever was standing by.
it was disappointingly easy to cheese.

and as far as the models went they didnt look like most of the webms ive seen on here and Holla Forums
but i personally didnt consider that too much of a bad thing
they always looked like 3d custom girl ports to me.

Are ya fucking what now OP? I hope your cat eats a spool of yarn and forgets how to shit.

That's a fucking lie.

Season 3 is so fucking trash