Brit terror happening

msn. com/en-us/news/world/british-police-say-19-dead-50-injured-in-manchester-terrorist-incident/ar-BBBpkeK?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=SK216DHP

MANCHESTER, England, May 22 (Reuters) - A blast on Monday night at a concert in the English city of Manchester where U.S. singer Ariana Grande had been performing left at least 19 people dead and about 50 injured in what British police said was being treated as a terrorist incident.

Police said they were responding to reports of an explosion and that there were a number of confirmed fatalities and others injured at the arena, which has a capacity for 21,000 people.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VVOOOOOOOO/status/866844347865628677
twitter.com/BibleVerseVine/status/866843732481540097
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebastian_Gorka#Links_to_far-right_groups_in_Europe
twitter.com/maddie_salvo/status/866855322023079936
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HOPE GRANDE LOLI IS SAFE

she is a gross coal burning spic and the visible decay of California personified

shes white

Yes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no.

More and more, we prove we live under zionist domination. For those of you who aren't very bright and haven't been here long, go read Dr. Michael Scheuer's articles on non-intervention.com Ask yourself, what would their movie be and who wins? Why would they hit the UK NOW, when by all indications the batterds were going to get free movement from turkey and were going to win in longterm aiway by outbreeding us.

Why are the Jews stampeding them NOW and putting them into violence? Why are the Jews (who have infiltrated all these groups) pushing them into suicide bombs? They want to stop the European left from all the BDS shit by stampeding violent muslims into europe. There is no other explanation.

And no, I'm not a fucking muslim. My point is that muslims are just fucking animals, beats of the fields. They can't even fight, the fuckers had to kidnap greek children. This is all the Jews organizing this, just like they organized the civil war in Lebanon to keep their own hebgrew asses safe/ Study this stuff in-depth and you'll see that I'm correct.

Fuck off Mahmoud.

That my friend is a hapa. Keep your dick in your pants you Spanegro. We don't need more problems.

She is of italian heritage.

i also skip past all 6 stickied threads because who gives a shit about threads i can only see one reply to

woops, 8 stickied threads, my bad

Use the catalog or return to
>>>/halfchan/
>>>/reddit/

This is great actually. High death count, at a place that your average young pleb is sure to relate to. A strong blow to the establishment at the low cost of some degenerates.

No fuck you satans cocksucker shlomo.
This is fake.
It's to ensure May gets seen as the candidate of action and wins the election.
Earlier the news was all about Corbyn (known pacifist) refusing to condemn the IRA and their bombing campaign.

t Bong listening to the utter bullshit being dropped by our fake ziomedia right now.

stickies are for floods and rules
where's the flood?

Are you fucking blind, or just retarded?

twitter.com/VVOOOOOOOO/status/866844347865628677

Reminder

Has the suspect been ID'd yet?

Why should we care about our enemies being negroidified?

image 2 is pure kino

Linking to this thread not because it is the rightful one but because it has the most material.

Why do all non-britfags think the entire country is london? everyone outside of london hates london.

twitter.com/BibleVerseVine/status/866843732481540097

I hope anons with some burner accounts left are up in #Manchester with the redpills.

She's a fucking guinea. Grow up around them you can throw a stick and hit 10 better looking than she is. They are pushy, trashy, very materialistic, abnormally close to their families, and by age 25 or so they turn into pigs so don't fucking marry one.
t. grew up around guinea princesses

what

You haven't been paying attention have you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebastian_Gorka#Links_to_far-right_groups_in_Europe

that's sort of how it works friend. And why would you be upset that someone complimented you?

really

BECAUSE THE MODS INTENTIONALLY DESTROY THE FRONT PAGE BY STICKYING THEIR OWN SHITPOSTS

Is that Jennifer Lopez?

Holla Forums is dead! I'm going to endchan!

Why are there 11 threads pinned

so would you say, that this was………….. Their grandest performance yet?

THE ASS…WAS PHATIMA

fucking normalfags

they have the best hats

dubs cheq

Come on you worthless Britniggers, are there NO good fucking gore pictures with 19 dead? Even the fucker who went GTA on the bus gave us bus girl/Is there NOTHING this time???

Even bus girl had a cute ass (would have been rare as FUCK for UK, as it turned out she was a spaniard).

>>>/pone/

Who fucking cares? If you use the catalog it doesn't matter at all.

fuck off kike

I think it's to cover up white genocide. They don't want to admit that crony capitalism and the destruction of Christianity are causing it. They want the textbooks to say interracial love is what made white people disappear.

So hard to believe this is actually happening.

Wait, no, it's worse
IT'S FROM 4CHAN

point me in the right direction?

I understand this photo was left out of her memorial scrapbook.

Meanwhile…
twitter.com/maddie_salvo/status/866855322023079936

I copied the image from you sperglord

What the fuck. Is he really blaming nationalism for an islamic bombing? And these fucking people are cheering him like he's make some sort of great speech. Who is this jackass?

I hope he realizes that Britain will become an extremely religious nation if it keeps going down the road it's going, it's just not going to be Christian.

KALKI WHERE ART THOU!?

WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN THEE!

Do you even know where you are?

also I am so out of the loop on pop sluts that I got this name mixed up with a completely different one, of a completely different race
I have no idea how I forgot Ms Street Shitpostingmachine.

oh, well excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me princess
Then you should have known better than to link (((that board.)))

ho shit it's the guy from Harold and Kumar!