I think I would've never spend so much time playing video games if I wasn't ugly

I think I would've never spend so much time playing video games if I wasn't ugly.

Not saying games are only for losers, but they are nice to escape your shitty life.

I agree though

I really hope nobody else decides to pay attention to this thread.

What no I'm not fishing for compliments, why would anyone do that in the first place?

If you weren't ugly you'd realize that it's not your shitty life you're trying to escape, it's shitty life you're trying to escape. Important distinction. Your life may suck more than another ones life, but even a very decent life still sucks. Perfection can't exist outside fiction and once you've tasted it, you can't look at reality with rose tinted glasses anymore. It's perfectly rational to search for perfection in the only realm where it can exist, the virtual realm.
sage for posting your b8 on the wrong board

Nah, I'm handsome when I take care of myself and I still sit inside all day playing video games.

The real problem is you probably have little to no personality or you have some form of anxiety/depression, maybe both.

I don't say sitting at home is exclusively for ugly fucks though.

It's ok op, it affects everyone.

No, but it was implied. All I'm saying is that it more than likely has to do with unaddressed mental issues. If you're under 21 you still have time to save yourself. You should stop posting on Holla Forums and see a therapist + exercise.

What the fuck

someone trying to sound smarter and more philosophical than they actually are.

Why are you taking life lessons from mango? The author isn't a philosopher, he's a fucking cartoonist.

Are the two incompatible?

How ugly are ya? Just a fat fuck/skinny beta who could be handsome if he just ate right and worked out?

Or inherently ugly like Evaxephon who looks like they are genetically defective?

I like to belive i am somewhat attractive, I shave, shower and eat propperly (keeping my weight around 70 kg).

Fuck off EvaXephon

you'd probably still be a punkass if you were good looking if this is the attitude you have

looks* fucking tablet keyboard

I never really got this obsession with social acceptance, I cant stand talking to 95% of people

What the fuck is with these normalfag threads lately? Go to fucking /r9gay/

I play video games because the real world is an absolute shit show.

We're basically living in 1984 at this point, pretty soon free speech will be an after thought tossed by the wayside to protect people's delicate feelings.

In response to where our society is going I've decided to not contribute to it in any way. Full on NEET life for me, no gods, no masters, only vidya.

feels autistic man

What about subversive shitposting and sticking it to the normalfag scum?

its been long hardwired into our brains, but its also true that if you have a decent social circle you have more opportunities to succeed, generally speaking

of course even people with a billion friends still only give a real shit about 3-5 of them

This will never happen to me, I'll literally never walk down the street and even one girl will turn around to look at me.

Feels bad man.

Then I go back inside, shave again, make sure all my clothes match, obsess over my hair etc.

You're ugly because you don't put care into your appearance because you're mentally unbalanced and your expressions on your face, which determine your beauty to other people, are disgusting because of your mental state.

A beautiful person is one who is happy and healthy. Make-up can't disguise a shitty person with shitty thoughts, because it's written all over your face.

Think enviously and you'll display ugliness. Think hatefully and you will display ugliness.

tl;dr get to a fucking gym and exercise, which will improve your looks and attitude. Most people only care about the attitude thing.

People who care about looks are just like you, as you are right now, you're envious of people's sucess and you think it has something to do with their APPEARANCE.

It's always lifestyle, not appearance. Appearance is an indication of lifestyle.

Sit on your ass eating cheetos and you'll end up a fat, shitfaced depressive. Exercise and eat healthy and your facial fat and body fat will lessen and you'll become attractive. Genes have nothing to do with it unless you're a defect from a tribe in africa or some shit.

Same for all of the rest of the 95% of the male population.

Women are human beings. 90% of them have value automatically.

Men are human doings. 95% of them don't have value automatically, and the only way they can get value is by being someone of worth and doing great things.

fuck out of here, Roald Dahl. some you can but be a good person, eat healthy and workout all your life but it wouldn't make an ugly face any less ugly if they lost that particular gamble in life

why do you want so hard to be pretty? you will never fuck yourself, you don't even have a pussy man

as that user said, just get fit and there you go, everyone will respect you

Soon we'll have cute female cyborg bodies and we can get fucked in the ass and not be gay.

There is always time for shitposting and sticking it to normalfag scum when you're NEET.

I'm also going to vote Trump.

i personally don't try hard to be good looking because i have a weird face, but i do work on being stronk and having hobbies

but i won't knock people for trying to take care of their appearance because most of the time its a byproduct of healthy habits, or 200 dollars worth of makeup

If people are 90% looks, why does everybody say I look good?

my man
When someone compliments me I give them a sour look and go "gee thanks" and walk away because I'm positive they're mocking me

Who is that guy in the picture and how can I be as cool as him?

Trust me, it ain't the face, it's the body.

When you get down to it, women want strong men, they couldn't give a fucking shit about the face. Women like to play the "oh we want a maaaaaan for his personality biz" just like guys do to get chicks, but when you get down to it, on a most basic level, you want a man or a woman.

A good man or woman. Teenage bitches may go for the fucking Jonas Brothers, but they don't want to marry them.

If you were some defect with one eye and a fucking hair lip, then you're fucked, but no matter how fucking ugly you think your face is, you will hook a fuckin' girl if you have a good build.

For example, this is Danny Trejo, and this is some fat fuck actor who did mainstream z-movies.

Now Trejo here has some fucking baggy ass eyelids, some neanderthalian shit and some serious facial damage.

This fat fuck has perfect fair skin and shining baby blue eyes, but wears a goddamned neckbeard that makes him look unattractive as fuck.

Now how about we imagine a fatass Danny Trejo? Do you think he'd get chicks?

Which one's married? Fucking Trejo. Fucking women's magazines are CRAWLING on his dick. Forget this fucker's past, if Fat Actor here would take care of HIS body and exercise, he WOULDN'T be getting shit tier roles, he WOULDN'T be the butt of every joke in the movies and most importantly, he'd have a fucking girlfriend.

Danny looks like a fucking thug, but he gets top billing when you want a fucking thug in an action flick. Do you know how many of those there are? As Opposed to Fat Actor, who gets supporting main roles, but doesn't get paid as much as Trejo, and has to basically humiliate himself in front of the whole of society to get his paycheck.

If Danny didn't have a good body, he'd either be the butt of every joke, or he'd never get a goddamned role.

So don't tell me you can't rock a bod with an ugly face.

i'm pretty sure he was, i mean i don't disagree with you but trejos career is a lucky break and not the best example

but heres the thing, if you have an ugly face but excellent gainz, the guy with the good face and the body will win out by default

Goddamn I miss the NEET life. I'm only working part time and my parents let me live rent free, but even just working 25 hours a week is hell for me. I need to come up with the perfect Kickstarter scam or some shit, fuck.

Hit the nail on the head.

Chasing women isn't worth the time and stress anyway. Been there, done that and it didn't make me feel any better about myself. I'd rather be doing something that's actually productive.

I don't understand why people bother with relationships anymore at all. It was just a monumental pain in the ass, a huge waste of money, I was miserable every day and couldn't stand it. Also women are really boring, although I've only dated white women. I wish everyone on /r9k/ got a gf, so they could finally realize just how shitty it really is.

Good face and good body plus bad personality = alimony and child support payments when your wife ditches you. And the reason women stick with shitty rich boyfriends is because they're rich.

Trejo isn't just a lucky fuckin' break, if he acted like a fucking dildo in the movie industry he'd be out of a job.

He turned his life around, got with a local movie maker he knew and made movies. But it doesn't stop there.

He's also reportedly very easy to work with, the nicest man in the biz. Fat Jonas Brother over there is reportedly a drama queen, and can't get a serious girlfriend because of it.

You ATTRACT people with looks, but you KEEP them with personality, which is improved by exercise, which re-balances mental chemicals.

So get off your lazy ass and do a 6-8 machine workout, 20 minutes of treadmill or stationary bike, 15 reps in 3 sets on each machine, 4 days a week, Slow forward and return on weights, so pick a weight where it's possible, but also stressful enough that you feel tired afterwards.

Situps have been found to suck for gains. Pushups will strain your arms early on if you're really fat. Everyone needs mechanical help at the start, if you can't do that, buy some weights at about 12.5 pounds and work up with different routines.

If you start shit like this, your life will improve, you mental state will improve.

Don't you dare. You'll end up a mess who won't be happy in life after the money rolls in. You need challenges of some sort in order to be happy.

It's more about improving how you live rather then aiming for a girlfriend, honestly.

If you improve your life, then no goal is out of bounds.

I feel you fam. I broke up with my gf last year and moved back in with my parents, only working 20 hours but it still feels like wasting my life doing something I hate. I don't understand how I'd ever be able to settle into a 9-5 again without killing myself.

I just wanna play video games

It's pretty funny how I'm starting to see how most girls I know are incredibly shallow and boring. They have no aspirations or genuine interest in anything.
Lots of men are just as boring though, since all they think about is pussy.

First thing you have to do OP, is to stop being a little bitch, and by that I mean stop being afraid of failure. Second thing you need to do is start to systematically exercise at least four days a week, consult /fit/ for details. Third thing is to keep on fucking trying and putting in the effort. Your life is shitty only because you allow it to be so. Hiding in virtual worlds because you're afraid to face real challenges won't change anything.

not op, but r8 this

this is your brain on nihilism

I used to be a socially awkward shut-in with an omega personality that always adapted to the people around me to fit in. Everyone at school or work knew my name and had a positive opinion of me, but nobody truly cared I existed. I was like an accessory to make them look better.

Got sick of it, stopped giving a fuck what people thought of me and stopped changing my personality to fit my surroundings. Started lifting. Got the testosterone surge I never really experienced in puberty because I was a fat weakling. Started speaking my mind and cutting people out of my life if they served no purpose for me. I no longer try to please everyone and the people who agree with me tend to find me.

Now I'm just an asshole most people don't like, with a select few friends.

pick 1

This.

S U P R E M E G E N T L E M A N

I have no understanding of body language and can't see faces, but by analyzing someone's grammar and syntax I can get a good bearing on what they need, if they are decent, and if they have something of value even if they aren't decent. I also developed a sense of humor. Then I found a sperg who triggered the right feelings in me and we live together and I teach them how to function.

I want to give a clever line that sums up my approach but looking back over what I recorded it involved 12 years of trial and error, emotional manipulation, and things I choose to never think about again.

So my point is: don't learn to understand people it is a miserable process that hurts everyone involved and makes you feel like a sociopath. I would never repeat it. Don't make the mistake I did. Stay in your room and get welfare.

Im sanic

I am extremely happy for you both. I found such a sperg once and loved her deeply, but was unable to make her feel safe around me and it spiraled to its death.

Then you should've said
not

Looks like Egoraptor.

Egoraptor is uncool and a cuck. He also a shell of his former self and dead inside.

The man in the picture is a man of pride and is full of life. He's what we should all aspire to be.

Socko is that you?

and how many of your friends during your omega phase actually cared enough to be your friend, get to know you, like you for who you are? Were they really friends, or people you adapted to to get on their good side?

The fact that you have friends now means you have people who accept you.

Did you cut them out of your life if they served no purpose, or did you cut them out for being emotionally parasitic?

There's a difference between being an alpha and being an asshole. If you outright cut someone out of your life for being benign or neutral then that's on you.

The fact that you see people as advantages or disadvantages means you've not resolved your mental issues, because that shit is sociopathic.

Think on your life, for real. Did you cut people out of it for serving no purpose, or did you cut them out for being an influence that used you?

It's 100% logical.

As a man looks are not nearly as important as confidence.
My nephew is 6ft 8 inches, highschool football player, he is constantly worrying about attracting women despite being a fucking hercules.

Meanwhile his fat linebacker friend who is short and round is up to his neck in pussy.
Confidence and understanding women is almost everything.

I say this also because I am attractive but pretty awful with women.

No, it is not. The fact that you said "It's 100% logical." with no elaboration on why proves that you're doing this for emotional reasons but want to seem justified in doing so.

On a logical standpoint, you cannot remove them from your life because you do not understand the full potential of their uses. Having many people in your life means having many connections, one of which could lead to personal success.

People move, change and adapt. People get jobs, they have families, they die, they become successful and they fail.

By cutting yourself off of the neutral, you have GIMPED your personal interactions, which greatly determines your success in life.

On a person to person standpoint, it gets you seen as an asshole or a nobody. If you were really logical, you'd be making as many acquaintances and/or friendships as possible, because THAT IS WHAT DETERMINES SUCCESS. Knowing people.

You have not grown as a person. You have not repaired your broken ass sensibilities. You have a few select friends, which means you can only expand your influence and clout through them, or hope to have a lucky break.

For fuck's sake, stop cutting yourself off from people. Learn to entertain, you fucking robot.

Are you beautiful, user?

hey, i do work out, and i do physical labor, and i've cut down my junkfood intake almost entirely

but i'm not trying to say you're wrong, hell you present a good argument i don't wish to contest, my feelings on my own looks might just be because of bad attitude, not towards others but with myself

If someone serves no purpose to you then it is logical to remove them from your life. If there is no benefit to knowing someone then it is a waste of time to associate with that person.

Never heard a more false statement in my life, I can't think of a single good looking person that has my trust. Anyway, save it for the fucking 4am threads. Unfuck yourself or go back to playing vidya.

How the fuck do you know they have no purpose, you idiot?

Would you trust this woman, then?

Because they do not benefit you or actively make your life worse than it would be if they were not a part of it.

Would you trust any woman?

No.

Here's the thing
Is fine on it's own. Friends generally don't.

Is where you draw the line and cut them off.

The fact that you cut off neutral people for not benefiting you means you deserve what you get. People aren't made to cater to you 24/7. You will meet tons of people that you interact with that won't lift a finger for you at first. That's why you make FRIENDS WITH THEM.

If you cut off people who don't benefit you but are neutral, you've basically ended your ability to even MAKE friends.

You're a fucking idiot, you robot fuck.

not trusting hot people =/= trusting all ugly people

There are good hot people and good ugly people. The idea I'm trying to get at here is that you can easily judge a book by it's cover, despite what Mr. Rogers tells you. If I started chatting up a woman that looks like a slut, I guarantee she's going to be a simple minded cunt with a probable attitude. Now let's say I walked up to some obese nerd with an anime shirt, I can tell you right now that the dude would give me the shirt off his back after five mins of conversation. IMO, it's a matter of "friendship supply and demand." Normalfags have tons of friends and aren't afraid to backstab people they've known since birth. On the other hand, a fucker with three friends would probably hand his wallet to anyone who bothered for a chat. Same reason twitch whores can make a living.

Video games are indeed a form of escapism. However so are books, TV, alcohol etc. It's just that for whatever reason drinking yourself near-unconscious every weekend or watching reality tv for hours on end is more socially acceptable.

Everyone but those who are idiotically lucky (i.e. so rich or so stupid there's never a dull moment) is bored 90% of their free-time.

Hell I'm rich AND stupid and I need to drink the pain away.

Then you clearly aren't stupid enough to be actively entertained/engaged by shit like reality tv or, frankly, work.

no, you don't.

If you're rich, here's money advice.

Games are overall cheaper. You can go back to them to play them, there's free ones, and if you're a drinker, your alcohol bill will add up like crazy.

Addition and/or withdrawal is at least as large a concern too.

I'm pretty ugly as well but I have been told I look smart. People have the expectation that I'm a very diligent, hard worker and are usually pretty disappointed when they find out I'm just a goofy, average intelligence person. To avoid any situation like that, I've taken to keeping scowl on my face whenever I leave the house with a "I'm too busy to talk to you" vibe. I've actually became a lot more happy since I started doing it as people rarely bother me anymore. My advice is to do whatever makes you happiest OP. Don't completely ignore reality, though. Having enough money to survive is required to be happy.

I know that, but if you argue on that cliche basis, people tend to not listen to you.

"hey don't drink because it's bad for you" is not going to be listened to as much as "hey if you drink like that your wallet's going to run dry and ruin your rich lifestyle".

If I was a girl I wouldn't have played video games so much.

Hence why I never drink at all. I don't trust myself not to end up addicted and that shit could easily dwarf my rent and food bills by itself. I get by on a 20 hour week because I don't spend money on anything. Even video games and computer hardware hardly add up to a few hundred a year.

because you would have been socially raised to not value hobbies and just leech others free time right?

I don't know. Drinking your money away is pretty cliche. How about if you quit drinking those constipation spells go away. Don't see that shit in the movies.

Reason the jap says this is because as a race they almost all have the exact same fugly appearance, so to be "good looking" is to wear stylish clothes, get a cool haircut, and conform. Thank god I wasn't born in Japan.

I think I would've never spend so much time playing video games if I didn't live in FUCKING FLORIDA.

Not saying games are only for people who live in states without a humidity index of 100%, but they are nice to escape your state with THE HEAT OF A THOUSAND SUNS

I miss winter.

It's pretty tolerable. I want to kill people, though.

I live next to the motherfucking ocean. You have it easy pal.

u fukkin wot m8

Not to mention Western women are shit, literally the only thing 90% of them bring to the table is looks because they're just as boring as the losers on here. Videogames are at least fun

come on you know most japs dont look like that

You could tell me those were all the same people with different makeup and breast implants and I might believe you.

For a long-term alcoholic withdrawal isn't just bad for you it's fucking terrifying and/or deadly if you don't deal with it correctly (i.e. taper off properly) or know what to expect. Afterwards you're going to spend years not being able to enjoy anything without drinking. You can get fairly severe symptoms in just a few years of solid heavy drinking too if you're at the point where it's daily.

I rest my case. Even those few with above average looks who get plastic surgery and wear heavy makeup all look alike.

Most people of all races are ugly as shit, that's why attractive people are so valued. I feel like throwing up when I spend time outside because there are so many grotesque people wandering around (American btw).

i'm convinced my part of america is an indian burial ground or nuclear waste dump cuz everyone on my area myself included looks like shit

Are you me, and do I have autism?

I have to take the bus everyday man, you wont believe the ugly fucks i see.

All of America is an Indian burial ground, m8

Why are you normalfags posting here? Did reddit go down?

That's pretty much a textbook case of autism, user.

Dude when I went to vegas and it was 100 with 0% humidity I thought the weather was so good.

Humidity is everything when it comes to heat.

This.
Your first priority in life should be your own well being.
Your second priority in life should be your own well being.
Your third… you get the idea.

Improve yourself. Apply yourself. I started getting better once I got into college. You wouldn't believe how much of a coward and a shut in I was in school. But in college I started working out and studying hard. I'm a quiet guy, but I still managed to get people's attention by virtue of getting good grades and being fit. I even managed to make some of those people my friends.

And now, 5 years later, I have a girlfriend and a few good friends. And I still play video games every fucking day.

would you be friends with an ugly person, Holla Forums?

FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS

Maybe, but if they try anything funny like that fat girl back in highschool…. man i'll be rude to them.

no, nobody would, especially if they look like that in the pic.

that's some major deformity.

Truly you, as an enlightened individual, can speak for everyone.

He's right though. Life sucks then you die.

Most japs are ugly twigs, but the average people of all races aren't exactly chads and stacies. But imo even the 1% of the best looking japs are butter faces

I'm sure it is for you buddy

We're not on facebook. We're not on reddit. You are lost and do not belong here. Fuck off, normalfaggot.

Life doesn't suck because I invented a cake made of whipped cream icing that doesn't melt, homemade strawberry jam filling and vanillia cake bread stuff.

That shit's delicious.

You're not eating good food m8. Life's great, has sucky periods and THEN you die.

Fellate a shotgun.

That reminds me.

u. fukkin. wot. m8.

Do not bring temptation into the hearts of men. They may be japanese, but they are still 3D.

you do it, you clearly have issues with life!

Hey everyone does. But the faggot sits there and lets life fuck em in the ass. YOU have to fuck LIFE in the ass, you faggot, not the other way around.

Shit, if you always catch and never pitch, shit gets boring. Your waifu should be your lifeu, user. So stop being a pussy bitch and letting your life fuck you in the ass with a strap on. Take charge of your life and FUCK HER

you keep posting models

Yeah Chad you tell us, just bee urself

You might as well just start posting slavs in wheatfields lad

Julia is the only good looking one from all of them and even then she just doesnt look normal.

Oh. Sorry, sir. I thought I was on 4chan. Off I go!

fuck your life like you'd fuck yoru wife.

You wouldn't let your wife fuck you right? I mean if you're into that shit, go right ahead, but you clearly like to be fucked in the ass considering your defeatist attitude.

I wouldnt if i was rich or if you couldnt pirate everything

I don't think your condescending attempt at motivational speech could possibly make you sound more like a normalfag piece of shit if you tried.

Whats wrong bro? Go back to wizardchan lol #rekt

Most normalfaggot arguments come down to just be like us because although we have taken no consideration over the direction and purpose of our lives beyond what we saw on a poster when we were 5 we are the majority and that makes us right.

Honestly they are usually even more depressed than we are since they are also confused about the simplest things.

I know, that was the point since the post was in response to:

Which is clearly incorrect.

Also Japanese booty because why not.

Condescending? Look who's talking!

it seems to be the only thing you understand considering that's all you do to make yourself look better then you actually are. I mean hell, you misconstrued that for motivational? I'm mocking you, you dumbass.

Seriously, you faggots are a million a dozen. "oh the world sucks and I don't want to make it better because it's haaaaaard". Who the fuck WOULDN'T want to mock that? At this rate, you're going nowhere, you're doing nothing and you're wasting precious years on circlejerking.

I mean god damn, show some self awareness.

You don't understand. I'm telling you to fuck off because you do not belong on this board. You are a normalfag and should go back to facebook where you came from.

He's from, prepare yourself : Dead Dead Demons De DeDeDe Destruction
Fun Fact weeb SJW try to make the author a trans and it fucked him up badly, his editor as well as himself had to, several time and very publicly state that his comments where mistranslated and he that he didn't have any plan to cut his dick. Needless to say he's still getting shat on by several people over this.

oh well excuuuuuuse me mister special snowflake, am I treading on your feelings?

You want to set yourself apart from everyone else and use that as an excuse to never improve? How are you different then an SJW right now?

Goddamn, I'm running out of laughing images here.

Why are you responding to a nihilistic smug poster?

His entire life is based around not giving a fuck about himself or anyone and anything.

He knows what he is and what he'll amount to. And a couple responses from you aren't going to ever change his mind.

No, you're treading somewhere that normalfags like you do not belong.

because he's getting assmad to the point of posting smug anime girls and I can almost taste it.

Give it some time, i'm sure I can milk a breakdown out of him.

>spend my free time playing vidya, Yugioh and riding my bike
I don't want to work, I just want to ride my bike and play vidya all day

Pathetic.
Would be a good feeling from reliable competition, the best of their ability instead of opponants trying to spread loss.
Such cowards want to win once, and have nothing to do with with victory.

What the fuck is this normalfag infestation here.

Get the fuck out retards.

Could you milk yourself back to facebook? Normalfags like you have no purpose here.

Anybody who has picked up a hobby because no one else could stand to be around them and not from genuine interest should just off themselves for being the same garbage as those fuckers who join the ratrace from fear.

Oh so I'm a normalfag because I disagree with your fat, depressed ass and want to actually live beyond 40/ live with myself beyond 30?

Riiiiiight. Let's go with that.

OH GOD STOP

YOU'RE HURTING MY investment in the smug anime girl market

please, don't drive down the stock by posting more anime girls, you might actually make me do nothing!

100% this

You're a god damn saint user. I wish more people could live like you.

I picked up games because it was fun and was a pretty nice thing, which distracted me from school bullshit.

If they didn't exist, my "escape" would be books, and they still were.

You're a normalfag because you came here posting like a redditor, writing paragraphs of normalfag "motivational" hilarity. Close this tab and go back to your facebook tab.

I just like playing video games honestly. I can't escape reality, but I'm not going to make shit harder/more complicated for myself. I'll just do what I can to make life better while enjoying video games.

hey, wanna know why it's so widespread that it's parroted by normalfags?

Because it's correct

Where are you right now? Where are most normalfags? They have jobs, families, get into scuffles with friends, get scammed, have lives.

But where are YOU? Have you gone anywhere? Are you going anywhere? Are you really content with staying here, shitposting on a message board up til 40, when you finally work up the courage to shoot yourself in the head because your parents are dead and gone so you don't have to worry about hurting them?

I know you have people you care about who would want to see you succeed.

Which is why you're a flaming faggot for doing this to them and yourself.

So you deserve nothing but mockery, because your life, as it is, is a joke.

I randomly press numbers for all of my hentai crops.

That just attracts people wanting sauce you know.

Everything you just mentioned sounds horrible. If you wanted to make him jealous of normalfags you failed miserably.

Gross

You say that like I care about people who cry to be spoonfed. I just like taking reaction images while I'm fapping.

having money in the bank is horrible?
Having people you love is bad?
Even HAVING friends to fight with is shit?
Okay that last bit about getting scammed was more of a bad thing.

Point is, better then a bunch of nothings posting for 4 fucking years here while waiting for a job opportunity.

Seriously, I've been here for 4 years and gained nothing here. This place is a waste of time, because that's exactly what it is, a time killer.

I've seen everything here. You people and everyone here are fucking losers who have so much knowledge, but no drive or will to apply it.

You fuckers may as well be no-one.

Feels great to be a no-one

I love being a no one if it means I don't have to live as a normalfag like you.

Why not go back to reddit then? You will be happy, and we will be happy.

Some people are happy to be by themselves and like to live quiet lives.

What?

None of you are content. That's why this thread exists.

Most Americans are $1000 away from financial ruin

Enjoy that alimony and child support.

Yes actually. I can hang out with my friends for about an hour before I really just want to go home and spend time completely by myself.

No, OP is a blogging normalfag who would rather shitpost than make a thread about video games. That's why this thread exists.

The only reason why I am not content is because I've moved away from NEETlife and closer to normalfaggotry by getting a part time job. I used to live without a care in the world every day, free to do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted, now that is not the case.

And I bet you used none of that free time to learn, further yourself, or work on productive hobbies.

It sucks that it's gone now and was all a waste.

Yeah because having less to no free time when you're working is so much better.
Slit your throat, moral police.

Don't assume shit about others peoples lives like that. It makes you sound full of yourself.

I'm happy with my life the way it is. Yeah, I have a low income and live alone, but what the fuck does that have to do with my quality of life? I have electricity, well water, a roof over my head, and food to eat. I couldn't be happier. Hell, I even have a working car, and a small collection of video games and an internet connection to keep myself entertained, so I'm pretty damn lucky.

I could life the rest of my life the way I'm living now and be pretty happy with myself. All I ever wanted was to get away from my family and live quietly metaphorically and literally and now I have it.

Not everyone want to be a rich man in a big house driving a sports car with a wife and kids. Some people just want to be left alone to their own devices.

Making your own choices? Pursuit of happiness? Why don't you have MY worldview? You're a loser and a waste!

just kill yourself lad, release the world from the shame of your existence

>>>/r9k/
>>>/suicide/

I honestly don't know how you got that out of my two sentences. I was merely making the (very obvious) observation that many people in this thread are NOT content with their secluded lives. They are complaining about their supposed ugliness and their socially autistic behavior. These things make them miserable.

You are the one making assumptions. You are the one implying that I "want to be a rich man in a big house driving a sports car with a wife and kids".

Having fun punching that strawman, there?

I thought you said you would go back to halfcuck already? Why are you still here?

I want wizardchan and /r9k/ to leave.

I only really started playing video games because my dad abused me. He got arrested, I got shipped off to a new city to live with a foster family, and that's when I discovered them. I guess I just didn't want to acknowledge that neither of my parents really loved me.

I only really started video games because I had a genuine interest in them and enjoyed them for their own sake. Nice blog.

I don't know where you're getting that I'm underaged from, because I'm not.

OP you should kill yourself.

Life doesn't get any better from this.

Sorry
I misread really as recently because it's late and I don't have my glasses on.

You're still a fucking city slickin Yankee though. Fuck you.

I'm not a yankee, either. The city I lived in is probably pretty small by American standards. About 200,000 people. I'm not sure how big that is compared to a US city, but I would guess it's on the small side.

I live in a town of 500. 200,000's pretty fucking huge. If the population of your town is over 10,000 you're a city slicker.

I haven't lived there for a couple years. Took a job in the next county over. About ~3000 people in the nearest town, but I live outside it. Not a fan of the city. Too many people too close to me.

I see Holla Forums getting BTFO'd like always

Good night you Yankee city slicking fuck.

Even if I was a 10/10 I still would play video games all day long.
You are just an attention-whoring normalfag, OP.
Pick your poison:
>>>/4chan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/9gag/

Jesus Christ, get the fuck off Holla Forums, this isn't your hugbox.