National Action

Bong here. I remember those guys being discussed on Holla Forums, before bongistani (((government))) cucked it up and banned NA as a 'terrorist group' despite the fact that NA, sadly hasn't killed anybody.

archive.fo/giJti

I must say, it takes serious balls to fly swastika and demean the Jews openly in the today's Bongistan. Given the way NA guys talked - it's pretty evident that some of you were, or still are, regulars here.

What's become of the organization after the ban? Were there any arrests made? What's the alternative, other than CUCKIP with bible-burning rabbies as the front and no Nigel?

Other urls found in this thread:

scottishdawn.com/
archive.org/details/OklahomaCityBombingSecrets-PatconAndTheStrategyOfTensions
gov.uk/government/news/28-day-pre-charge-bail-limit-comes-into-force).
vid.me/S5hj
youtube.com/watch?v=a3mQE5ZrsfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shameless self-bump.

Have this .gif of a lampshade that'll trigger seizures if a kike looks at it.

Forgot the pic itself.

Alex Davis have had some talks on the London Forum and Co. but nothing explicit about NA.

Some of the dorks who ran TRS' britbong show were supposedly in NA. Their forum is open now, so you could probably ask around and see if they know anything.

No arrests regarding links to NA if that's what you mean. Everybody is taking the proscription very seriously, as terrorism laws are not something to be taken lightly.

NA is finished. There's no alternative right now, so if you were interested in getting involved in anything you should probably wait until something comes along.

Not in a million years.

pic related

Mein tears have tears.

If you live in Scotland, check out Scottish Dawn.
scottishdawn.com/

I think the leader of NA is an admin on IronMarch, bloodninja or something like that, try there.

I'll spread what I know as well as some questions. The organization dropped the name but the members keep in contact, they haven't abandoned the struggle. One of their children organizations is omega systems. I think those are the radicals of NA as well. Don't know about the rest, maybe ironmarch knows something.
I hear sometimes that NA was a honeypot, a false front. Something to misdirect actual nationalists and then discredit the entire movement with edgy and ineffective propaganda and marches. I can admit that some of their earlier posters are downright cringeworthy, but they seem to get alot better as they went along. I sure hope those guys are alright, I would have loved to see a brother organization in America. I know about Atomwaffen but I can't swim against that current of autism and larping

The group is still around it just isn't advertising. The Scotland branch has formed into the Scottish Dawn. No idea what is happening with the rest.

Currently they are facing some serious threats from the police. Many of these guys are friends outside of the original NA group, and if they meet up, even just as friends, the police will classify it as an NA group meeting and get them v&.

Thats all I can say for now.

Pretty much any openly NS/anti-jew organization is accused of being a honeypot. (((They))) didn't like where NA was going, so the shills were out in force ==(I'm talking to you, britpol)== to do anything they could to discredit NA.

There was definitely an improvement in the last year of its existence, and it was heading somewhere until its (((untimely demise))).

I truly feel for you. I have yet to witness a decent organization in America, which shouldn't be a fucking problem, with how big America is.

That is the problem my Anglo friend, but rest assured that groups are forming and growing in the states.

Most decent organizations start off as LARPers.

People in general act out and 'pretend play' things before they start actually doing them. Political action is usually escalation.

That being said, it looks like atomwaffen wanted to step up from "lets steal some gay flags and go to shooting ranges together" to "lets kill eachother and try to build primitive dirty bombs". Sad because I think AW had some promise. One out of every 10 online groups will escalate from online to IRL meets at pubs or book readings, one in 5 of those escalate to LARPing, maybe one in 5 of those escalates into more meaningful action. But of course the catch is that within that one in five, you have to be careful you're not getting drawn into something stupid. Because there are only two kinds of people that really want to dedicate themselves to political struggle for their people:

One are the truly selfless and brave heroes who will lay down everything and will struggle day in and day out from the moment they wake up to the moment they go to sleep (think GLR or Adolf).

The second are the mentally deranged who are desperate to latch onto something and will destroy themselves and everyone around them.

Can't you just change your name and start over

sheeiiit

If it was that simple it would've been done already.

Saved from an old thread. Not my OC and have no opinion on if true or not.

That shit is all PRfag cuckery from alt-right retards.
NA was good, although I do think that the bits about it being infiltrated hold merit. I don't think image really matters at all though because when you start giving a fuck about muh image and muh PR you end up with weaklings like Spencer and the alt-right

posting down?

It got banned and discontinued. Now get irl and meet fellow nationalists and start another group.

literally every political groups is "infiltrated", especially far right ones. As soon as they start, whatever security agency operates in your country will pay uni students to join and inform them. The trick is just don't say anything illegal anyway. And if you're going to do something illegal, there is no reason you should discuss it anyway

That's why I saved it. It will happen again and again and anons need to recognize the signs.

Yes, but your signs are all

Wasn't Hitler originally a paid shill in the DAP too? The trick is to convert them.

Hitler served time for fighting the good fight. Dumb fuck.

Make a few new groups, then.

Peoples Republic of Manchester, the Green Hornet and so on.

That is not what I am talking about. I remember reading that how he initially got into the party was because his general or whomever after the war wanted info on the party.

what the fuck are you going on about nigger? I posted OC and you bitch like a pussy

You mean before NA had its cover blown by images related being popularized and rendering NA unfit for purpose (honeypot) so MI5 pulled the funding.
Yeah, we remember.

Don't take those posts seriously. Odds are they're created by someone from britpol, who nobody takes seriously due to their obsessions with UKIP, PR and civic nationalism. They appeared on every single NA thread in an attempt to marginalize them.

There's one of 2 ways you can go with Nationalist activism:

1. Compromise your fundamental ideals by cucking to the masses representing popular opinions

2. Go all out, no sugar coating. The approach that retard PR fags want to take is to get into local politics. Do you really think (((they))) will let a NS representative anywhere near government/council positions? The best approach to take is to release NS into the mainstream by performing publicity stunts, which opens up discussions, which in turn will eventually lead to the normalization of NS in good time. "Negative publicity is good publicity."

t. MI5

t. Jewish funded shill

They have links to Radio Aryan and some times appear on their podcasts. That's where you will hear the most news about any replacement coming.

I believe most are now rallying behind the National Front while they figure out what to do from here

Who is Zach Davies?

Look, I>>9963214
A larper who went in a solo autism strike, totally unrelated

I smell /britpol/ faggotry.

Can someone explain why the brit/pol/ lolbertarian retards were so rtiggered by them? Was it just:

Yes.

All I know is, they made this video which is breddy gud. Pity there's no Episode 2.

You cut off the best bit fam.

Slightly longer. Somehow this video takes forever to reencodeā€¦

Much better.

the "We're a White nationalist organisation and we're here to fuck you cunts up." always makes me laugh.

I really miss NA

OP here, after a good night's sleep.

Yes, this is why I miss them. No cucking. There might be a valid criticism of their tactics 'shitpost IRL and be cringeworthy', but they definitely helped push Overton window to the Right.

I'll keep my nose to the wind and try to see what are alternatives.

There's not a scrap of proof provided for the claims being made in either of those posts. Did you assume people would just look at your giant textwall, figure there must be something damning buried in there, and not bother to read?

Even if they're "infiltrated", doing something IRL is still leagues better than shitposting all day.

You should search op PATCON and realize literally every right wing organization have been infiltrated.
Another thing I didn't even read that wall of text he posted but I can say for damn sure that if people here are assuming ANYTHING whitout checking it out they should go back to cuckchan or reddit.

No. If you want to make a retarded claim, you post the evidence here.

Fuck off JIDF if you cant even do a simple google search and find out who is right then you are obviously here for the shekkels.

No he's right. If you make a claim, it's on you to post the evidence, not go ask other people to search it for you.

The only kike I'm seeing here is you.

Stay fashy
archive.org/details/OklahomaCityBombingSecrets-PatconAndTheStrategyOfTensions

Thank you.

please do I could use a good wank

Take note when the accusations of honeypot come up with nothing but vague accusations and that one infographic that we shared here.

Take it from someone who was involved in NA, the first thing they worked on was encryption- why would MI5 tolerate that? They were operating on literally uncrackable technolog (another reason the ZOG came down on them so hard).

Think about it, do they do this with other groups? No, they flood it with agents and monitor traffic online. They coudln't do this with NA so they just outright sperged out and banned it.

So fuck off with your honeypot BS, shill. NA were watertight and that's why they had to just ban it and not monitor them passively.

Any gov kikes reading this, we're out of your grasp now. And we remembered all the lessons we learnt going up against you and your unwashed hordes of useful idiots. Pray we don't make a return.

t. ex NA advisor studying computer science

I was arrested and had my house searched and many things taken, I answered bail and was released under investigation (new laws: gov.uk/government/news/28-day-pre-charge-bail-limit-comes-into-force). The supposed offence was "Belong / profess to belong to a proscribed organisation - Terrorism Act 2000". As far as my solicitor is aware, I'm the only one to be arrested on this basis. Unsure why that is, as I don't think I was particularly interesting. Don't want to suggest any alternatives, but NA is no longer, and I disavow. If you're a britbong, don't post anything stupid. This country is fucked.

Good luck to you if that's true. Britain will need it's heroes soon enough.

Is your case known to the media? Kikebart might be interested in that.

No they don't, what would be the point of talking to them? I'd rather wait this out than stir up trouble if I'm honest.

I am not sure, it's your life. It's easier to harass you when you're just a lone guy nobody cares about.

However, I understand that drawing a lot of unwanted attention will render you unemployable and pariah.

Because encryption is irrelevant when the Jewish leaders of your group hand the keys to MI5.

The evidence is in the infographic, it's pretty self-explanatory.

How do I spot the shill?

You can't even argue your points. You just scream 'look at my sourceless picture'.

Eat shit, niglet.

Yes that's literally how encryption works. Everyone's a jew except you, amirite?

Honestly provide evidence beyond

There's literally no arguments to your shitty shilling, I gave you the benefit of the doubt by reading that BS wall of text and lo and behold, it's basic bitch BS.

It's literally just 'NA is jewish' in several ways whilst proving no substance. People like you are going to find people like me darkening your door one day. You are shills, shitty psyop attempters either serving Jewish masters or just pissed little bitches because you're no longer relevant.

But there'll come a time when you'll be shivering on your knees in some disused warehouse with your hands binded and heads covered. And I will be there to remind you of the last time we spoke

Mark my words.

Honestly, shills we have decades of radicalisation and dehumanisation on our side. We're going to make people like Heydrich look like saints when the pot eventually boils over.

it was a scam organization run by the police to catch would-be nazis
it was only 'banned' when they were exposed as fraudulent

Why do you have that on your hard drive? Are you some alt-kike trying to slander NA by associating it with fagshit when the alt-right is full of fags in actuality?

Fucking jerrycucks tbh lads

I have a precious pack of most degenerate homosexual content from my Holla Forums days. It used to be able to scare normalfags, and it still does to some extent, as it's inherently revolting.

Bump for good boys. As far as I heard, mi5 agents had infiltrate hem. Something new is in the works.

Reminder that Adam Walker's BNP still exists, and is fielding candidates in the June election. Check your local riding to see if you have a choice beyond Lib-Lab-'kip!
If you wanted an energetic organization though, I am a burger and don't know! National Front has continued street actions, but so far as I know they aren't bothering to contest any races this year, and with some justification. Sigh that support for an openly pro-14 words party falls so flat.

Given the way British electoral system works, BNP has no chance. At all.

Remember, CUCKIP got 1/3 of national vote and almost zero seats (it's down to exact zero now), because you need to win a constituency in order to gain a seat.

UK "intelligence" agencies

After WHITE, BASED and RED PILLED
got a little excited they have been monitoring imageboards(like this one).

This is an open, public resource. Anybody can come, including feds and their British counterparts.

We are not a secret society.

It was very clear what I meant,
that incident put imageboards on list of things to actively monitor.
I don't expect, for example, the Hungarian government to shitpost here, they would have no motivation.
The UK does.

This site is mainly English speaking, and harbors many political dissidents. In all likelyhood, Assange shitposts here.

Spooks were on imageboards since long ass time, but here's the thing - our anonymity limits their tactics to false consensus, they can't create forum personas and appeal to their own authority.

hence brit/pol/ and their tripfagging.

I am very confident about what I posted, this wasn't something I thought up on a whim.
search for rockerz88, if you want to know more
sage for offtopic posting

And brit/pol/ were rightfully contained and purged. Shareblue and CTR had way more success by just flooding this place with low-quality content.

It's over, let it go.

you became irrelevant long before that

Seems shills are still butthurt over NA.

Bet this picture triggers you. Not sure whether you're depicted on left-hand or right-hand side.

Ex-NA here. I can confirm that NA is completely dead. There is no resemblance of it in the UK anymore and chances are that there never will be again.
Friendship between ex-members still persist but it is mostly sitting in a pub talking about the good old days with no expectation of political activity.
If you expect to see a revival of any kind you will be sadly disappointed.
Also I can't believe the shills are still trying to undermine a group that has already been banned.

NA is not useful and helps no one, it only demonises nationalism in the eyes of the average brits. We can't let it represent nationalism if we want to progress to a nationalistic state.

Any street activism is better than no street activism at all.

Note that I'm not advocating senseless violence. Murdering random shitskins on the streets will do no good, although doxing rape gang and bringing the subhuman rapists to justice will probably be good - but we need people whose lives are miserable enough to accept aggravated murder conviction and use the process as propaganda machine, i.e
dehumanize themselves and face to bloodshed

Street activism turns the British people against you, these marches by any side angers us and wins no friends. UKIP has done more then any street activism could ever do, what we need is a new party like UKIP to press the bounds of what's acceptable and respectable.
Sure but they aren't doing it and aren't capable of it, but that stuff doesn't change the culture at all which is what we need.

What we need is a party who we can say represents us and can deal with the problems at a mass scale rather than LARPing and screaming in the street how Hitler dindu nuthin

Get the fuck off pol you civic cuck. Why are you even here.

Go back to reddit

Back to Israel

I'm in the works of founding a group to replace NA but this time really sticking within the limits of the law. NA fucked up and held a training camp which would be banned under the Act. Consulting a lawyer with regards to PoA 1936 to see what we can and can't do, and when we get the ball rolling I'm going to look into registering us as a charity. Plan is to eventually evolve into a political party.

Beginning would be community outreach through soup kitchens & food banks, and flyering campuses. Absolutely no "edgy" shit. No swastikas, no sieg heils, no video clips of marching SS troops. No marches either as its just LARPing and increases chance of violence which will fuck everything up for us as a small group. I want us to have a huge impact, it's the perfect time for a new group/party to rise rapidly.

If you're interested, feel free to email me.

He was ordered to join and report but he was already long down the path of redpill so its not like he was a converted shill. If anything, his account in MK shows that he ended up redpilling and guiding the NSDAP who were well intentioned but lacked any concrete plan of action.

vid.me/S5hj

Here, have something worse, faggot. At least I spoiler, unlike you, Mr Kikefucker.

Don't forget the years of watching gore, and the shocksite hazing we do to each other has desensitized us to gruesome shit. I don't think Heydrich had access to shitting dick nipples or the Tribe Threads, or Tumblr.

The shills must have seen how we tracked Eric Clanton down. When we get back on track, imagine what we're gonna do with all the antifa who come out of the woodwork.

Plus public opinion of the Left is at an all time low, now. We'd have our work cut out for us.

And we will.

Fuck off limey faggot, nobody cares about what happens over there in Brit-Yid land.

NA no longer exists, as every credible poster in this thread will tell you. After proscription nothing with the name Nation Action ever can. Some members are still in contact and do some entirely social activities, but the entire purpose was activism, and that is dead. In that regard, proscription was far more effective than we could have thought, because if ex-NA members start another activist group together or do any more demos/paedohunts, it can be twisted to come under the proscription: an NA in everything but name, if you like. This makes most of us pretty much out of the game, as we can't get involved in any meaningful real life activities without shafting ourselves and anyone else involved.

I repeat: NA is finished, there is no such thing as an NA member anymore.

Yes, see .

You are. NA got fucked because it was doing well. No-one could claim that we were about to break into the mainstream, but we were always growing and always doing something. Learn from that, and put something together along the same lines. Sadly this isn't an option for us for the reasons listed above. The most important thing to remember if you do is security. No-one knows anything past first names, and all communication is done on tutanota, signal, riot, or similar.

A pitiably deranged man (known to members at the time) who planned to kill his father that day, bottled and decided to do in an innocent bystander instead.

faggot

For some reason, seizure inducing shit sometimes can soothe me. What does that mean?

the ones in scotland made a group called scottish dawn, its more kosher though

scottishdawn.com/

brits on here used to claim all the time that anybody who isn't a basic bitch cuckservative is a honeypot

Guess my lack of knowledge on text formatting on imageboards renders me a shill, good detective work goyim!!!

Try harder next time rabbi ;)

/britpol/ was the real honeypot, used to attract other curious Brits and lure them into false, cucked civic nationalism.

what the fuck is up with these NA threads recently?

Yeah how'd LARPing work out for GLR?
You faggots don't seem to realise that having a good strategy is not the same as cucking your actual message

yank/pol/ at it's finest
go worship Trump's yid dick

*punches Scotland*

lad I think you may be autistic

Keep the non-arguments coming, it only goes to show how retarded you PR fags are. You are a joke to the rest of pol.

Are you retarded as well?

The only autistic retard here is you. You preach about "muh local politics" and "PR", but what is your end goal? What kind of government do you want to achieve, and how will you get your message across to normies?

Our strategy is simply to not look like the caricature of nationalists that the jews want us to be. Also people don't actually care about the jews, you'll never get elected on that platform - just because it's important to you doesn't mean it's important to them. They only care about the issues which directly affect them (which is why the North keeps voting Labour, because muh social care). So you have to run on those issues mostly, offering what the people actually want but don't get from the main parties.Then once you're in, you can tackle the JQ. You won't get anywhere by standing the street with 10 other people shouting 'Heil Hitler' at bewildered shoppers.

The shills accuse every single pro-White organization of being a honey pot. It is part of their concerted effort to demoralize and divide us. Be very suspicious of people trying to blackpill or divide us, especially on an anonymous board.

why is antifa allowed to exist but this isn't?

You're right to an extent, however it is of vital importance to disseminate pro-White propaganda everywhere. People get their political opinions by observing their environment and adapting their opinions to what they perceive to be the will of the majority. By disseminating these types of posters (pro-White, not anti-Jew) we seed the publics' collective subconscious with certain words and phrases that stick in the mind. As they start to use our memes, they assimilate our message into the zeitgeist. And if they see pro-White posters everywhere with our language and our messages, they will slowly adapt their beliefs to what they perceive as the norm.

In otherwords, if a person sees "antiracist" is a code word for anti-White enough, they will assimilate that phrase into their consciousness. Eventually, they may use the word "anti-White" or think "anti-racist is just a code word for anti-White" when they hear some anti-White shriek "RAAAAAAAAAAYsist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Remember, a simple consistent message is key. Don't try to be creative and redesign what works perfectly. Simply disseminate the mantra as widely as possible. People need to see something 1000 times for it to sink in.

You think that this hasn't been tried before? The main parties already send activists out door to door to canvass and find out what people are mostly concerned about. Whilst on the other hand, you have no funding, manpower, or networking available at your fingers to make a noticeable difference.

Do you expect to waltz into the public eye preaching to everyone that you are the answer to their problems? UKIP tried an alternative approach to the main parties by talking about immigration and terrorism, and look at how that turned out. UKIP was doomed with or without Nigel Farage. Your "local politics" meme is a pipe dream, you need to start coming up with better ideas.

Do you canvass by yourself, or do you partner up with other nationalists? What organization(s) are you representing? Your pipe dream has no foundation, and no plan. It begins, and ends, with a civic mong preaching about PR in front of a GoPro camera.

This is fair enough, a mixture of tactics is always good. Stuff like 'white sharia' should be avoided though because it does nothing to spread truth, this is why we attack NA.

BNP and FN used to it great effect.
The main parties all refuse to anything about immigration, which in turn affects lots of other issues.
You're a fool if you judging UKIP based on the present situation. It's come at a bad time for them, this election, because they're seen as a one issue party, but they're in the process of changing that. Of course they're not long term anyway. They still got us Brexit, never forget.
You need to get together with others if you're going to form a party.
Wrong. You people would have us march through the street endlessly. But marches do nothing.

Marches do attract a lot of attention. They're good for spreading a message.

With current demographics, no Nationalist party is going to take power democratically in Britain.

Well said. "White Sharia" is a gay meme.

They've never had a tangible effect in this country's history. Rallies can be good but they need to be aimed at welcoming the public to nationalism, like FN do in France. Marching around in skull masks is not going to attract support, face it.
If it comes to that then we'll win the civil war. But there's no guarantee that it will happen so we need to use all our options.

The BNP peaked in 2010, and have been going downhill ever since. The same is happening to UKIP. Ever since the tories/labour jumped on the immigration bandwagon to win votes, UKIP numbers have been dwindling, especially with Nigel gone.
The main parties will always Jew their way into parliament, there is no hope for alternative parties with the way British politics works.
Brexit is a great tool, in the right hands. Brexit will mean nothing if the leaders don't use it to its full potential.

You ignored my questions by the way. Which party are you representing? It's all well and good preaching about local politics on imageboards, but so far you've provided no evidence that anybody is actually out there making an effort.

If your end goal is the same as ours, why don't you just let us get on with it instead of constantly shilling against NS organizations? Somebody who has decided to vote for UKIP isn't going to revoke his decision, just because a group of pesky nazis were shouting sieg heil in the city center. If anything, it's going to shift the political compass further to the right, and give parties like UKIP a very moderate appearance.

I remember the exact day that BNP peaked, when griffin denied the holocaust on TV.

everybody at uni was calling him a fool the next day.

the party never went anywhere after that.

You can't be a PR cuck with a normie-friendly, sugarcoated message, then go full-Adolf on your supporters.

They only need ten percent to take over by force.

All of these
posts.
Wew lads, the kikes, (((lolbergs))) and (((civnat))) faggots are out in force today.
NA were young and wanted as much exposure as possible, hence were as radical as possible.
NA werent 'exposed' and then shut down due to those unsubstantiable, un-condemning, tinfoil hat pngs that circulated.
Next you bong faggots will be calling the NSDAP a honeypot because Goebbels said some mean things about jews. No wonder your anuses are being torn apart by islam.

But the seeds of of disaster had already been sown. The day Daft Nick sided with the spies over Joe was the day the BNP died.
UKIP are a bit different tbh. They have their fair share of spies (Carswell, Duffy, etc.). Their problem is that now that Brexit has been acheived, the different factions of the party are at each others' throats. It's still mostly full of ex-Tories, too. I'm hoping that Nuttall can help them rebrand and push them towards a more radical stance, because at this point they're too close to the Tories which is why they're losing support.
Nutt is better than Nige. Doesn't have the same level of charisma but he's closer to our views. Nige is a boomer on most issues, never forget that his main beef with the EU was regulation more than anything else. He used to work in the (((City))) you see.
Absolutely false, and with that attitude you'd see us defeated before we've even tried.
I don't have unwavering loyalty to any one party - whatever party is the best vehicle for change gets my vote. At the moment I'd say UKIP, but I'm also keeping an eye on Banks' PA and Joe's party.
What do you want? This is an anonymous imageboard.
Because NA hurt our cause. If they were actually helping, in some way, then fine, I don't care if we have different approaches. But it's very typical of the state to try and channel young nationalists into dead end roads, so they don't help, but in fact, hurt, our cause. Also, this cannot be stressed enough - British Nationalism, not German autism. NA's jerrycuckery isn't going to win over normalfags, it didn't even win over most nationalists.
This is ludicrous reasoning and I can never understand how you end up here. When NA do there thing, the press will seek to connect it to mainstream nationalism as quickly as possible. They'll quiz UKIP on it. Given that it would be political suicide for UKIP to openly endorse neo-Nazism, they have to denounce it. This does not shift the overton window to the right, but rather to the left, as UKIP have to distance themselves from the 'far right'. If this keeps happening, UKIP will end up getting closer and closer to the centre - which is exactly what has happened. Their immigration policy is no different to the Tories, the only difference is that UKIP say 'we're actually promising to do it, unlike them', which to a normalfag is wholly unconvincing.

I'd also take note that decent people who would otherwise vote for a nationalist party would be put off by nationalists shouting obscenities at them on their shopping trip.

But, and this is the most important thing of all - people did not vote for Hitler because of his anti-Semitism, even back then. And the same is true now. It's important to you, but not to the normalfag. Redpilling on the JQ needs to be done independently of electoral politics, otherwise we'll never get mass support. This does not mean 'cucking' - just stay silent on it and sort it out once you get into power. It's about strategy. If you think you'll solve the JQ by shouting 'Heil Hitler' in a car park, then you're sorely mistaken. The reality is, people who do these things, like NA, are just looking for an excuse to LARP.

Burgers need to fuck off, we know a honeypot when we see one. You lot keep falling for it, of course, which is why your movements are in such a sorry state.

It's one or two shills posting the same shitty flyer with zero credibility. Anyone versed in psyops can see its a smear campaign hit propaganda of the lowest order.

NA clearly terrified the establishment. They're still hounding its' members for all sorts of shit I hear, trying to see what they're up to.

THIS

Of course they did, that was one of the primary reasons. This is why nobody fucking likes you fucking /britpol/ cuckolds.
Nice straw man you kike.
No you don't, faggot. This is why your country will be savagely raped by explosive muhammeds, because you give a fuck about "muh pr" and "muh optics" instead of speaking the truth. You spastics still think that you can elect your way out of this grave you've dug for yourselves.

It really wasn't. Even if most Germans agreed with him on the Jews, so what? Other issues were more important to them. The main reason for Hitler's coming to power was the feeling that the main parties failed to deal with the Depression. The Communists also saw an increase in support around this time, and it might have been them who gained power - the only thing stopping them was likely the fact that many Germans still remembered the 1918-19 revolution. Then of course you must remember that Hitler still, even though the NSDAP were the largest party, could not gain power independently - he had to rely on the main parties to bring him, then use the Reichstag Fire to pass the Enabling Act. He didn't beat Hindenburg in 1932, which is something a lot of people seem to forget. People's concerns were to do with unemployment, inflation, whether they would have enough money to stay alive - the Jews were not a major concern for a lot of them. You need to stop projecting your concerns onto everyone else and assume that shouting about Jewish controls of the banks is going to get people to vote for you. Redpill people, of course, but do it independently of electoral politics. That way normalfags will feel safe to be associated with your party. Even most nationalists didn't want to be associated with NA, which tells you a lot.
That's all NA ever did though. You wouldn't know this of course, you're just a faggot burger who sees a bunch of retards shouting 'Heil Hitler' and automatically assumes they're Britain's last hope. Look at this poster. Tell me, is this supposed to redpill people?
Oh look, the yank takes it upon himself to dictate to the rest of the world how things are once again. The reality is, you know nothing, and your unjustified arrogance is why everyone hates you. You lot will be gassed along with the yids when the time comes. Especially since you're probably not even white. We've all seen the Holla Forums meetup pics.

Your strawman malarkey and historical ineptitude isn't worth responding to. That image is from a video trollpost. youtube.com/watch?v=a3mQE5ZrsfQ
Your British nationalism is dead, our country and state are riddled with shitskins and kikes, your supposed "nationalist" parties are nothing more than kike loving, capitalist, civnat 'patriot' cuckolds.
The British population could rise up against the mudslimes and you will still be sat on /britpol/ talking bullshit about optics and honeypot groups.
Image related: your grandchildren

NA was coopted for donkeys years
they wasted time and money doing a photoshoot in auschwitz
typical skinhead organisation with a focus on shit stirring, annoying the average british worker and doing publicity stunts that make themselves look like lunatics

Yet you responded anyway, but thank you for conceding.
It still underlines how autistic NA were. But for good measure, have this poster as well. I'm sure it helped convert millions to our cause.
Wrong. And even if it was, I'd rather try and revive it than adopt German or should I say Polish Nationalism instead.
True but
You're not one of us.
A lot of people in UKIP are, yes. But UKIP is only a vehicle, not the embodiment of British Nationalism.
So you don't want us watching out for the secret state? I'm convinced you're compromised at this point, that or you're a drooling retard who has no idea just how subversive the likes of MI5 are.
More like yours, Mr 56% huwhite

I swear the CIA takes lessons from how to be a crafty collective of shits from MI5
its like its obvious to everyone who know exactly how MI5 operates just how they operate
but if you think they're just a home defence intelligence agency you've drank the kool aid

What makes it worse is the fact that at least the likes of the CIA and Mossad are supposed to focus on overseas stuff (like MI6 here) but MI5's sole purpose is domestic. We have a whole branch of the secret state devoted to spying on its own citizens, even officially. They have no comparable equivalent in any country.
That'd be GCHQ