IT'S HAPPENING, LEAKERS IDENTIFIED

IT'S HAPPENING

Three leakers have been identified in the White House, and they're getting their ass reamed when Trump returns.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TreyYingst/status/866765139697074176
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Office#Organization
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/TreyYingst/status/866765139697074176

inb4 Trey *fucking who??* got this info from "unnamed sources" or "sources close to the administration"

I want to believe.

>twitter.com/TreyYingst/status/866765139697074176

Well OANN is very strait edge. This may actually be real.

fire and place under arrest are two different things, these were high crimes

Nice slide.

A man can dream.

pls be Jared, Ivanka and another kike pls be Jared, Ivanka and another kike pls be Jared, Ivanka and another kike pls be Jared, Ivanka and another kike pls be Jared, Ivanka and another kike pls be Jared, Ivanka and another kike pls be Jared, Ivanka and another kike pls be Jared, Ivanka and another kike pls be Jared, Ivanka and another kike pls be Jared, Ivanka and another kike pls be Jared, Ivanka and another kike pls be Jared, Ivanka and another kike pls be Jared, Ivanka and another kike pls be Jared, Ivanka and another kike pls be Jared, Ivanka and another kike pls be Jared, Ivanka and another kike pls be Jared, Ivanka and another kike pls be Jared, Ivanka and another kike pls be Jared, Ivanka and another kike pls be Jared, Ivanka and another kike pls be Jared, Ivanka and another kike

all right!

One can dream user.

This is good.

Jared and Ivanka are "staffers"?

NOT ONE SCOOP
NOT TWO SCOOPS
BUT THREE WHOLE SCOOPS

COLBERT IS NOT PLEASED.
COLBERT IS ANGERY.

>>>/tumblr/

Fired, or lit on fire?

Kek giveth, and Kek taketh away.
in a week this board will be over the western wall visit just like what happened with syria
this shit always happens, but then trump does something that gets everyone back on board with him (firing comey after the syria bomb)

Ok, I have to ask. Where the fuck did this Colbert scoop meme come from? Did I miss something, because this looks fucking hilarious

Trump had dinner with Time Mag or some other cuck media out let. The entire time he was served a higher quantity / quality of items while the reporters didn't. Finally, dessert came and Trump got Chocolate cake + 2 scoops of icecream and everyone got 1 scoop.

So of course, the cuck media flew off the handle about how 'selfish' he is. As if being the President of the United States of America doesn't entitle you to fucking 50 scoops of Ice cream.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

They get paid a lot for being prostitutes to the kikes(reporter) why couldn't they just buy some ice-cream on their way home if they wanted some so much? Why does it have to be "free" (paid for by tax payers)?
I would serve all reporters 1 big can of dog food split evenly on a 1 paper plate.

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING

Is this legit news or you know one of them fly by night running it out our parents basement news setups?

why, damnit, why.

Deleted post referenced- asking who is the girl with the cow tits. Made sense at the time.

Unfortunately, no

the fuck

No OANN is a cable news network.. it isn't talked about much because its boring as fuck. CATV watchers want to get (((news))) that confirms their own bias.

that cats annoying as fuck, fkn broken

FUCK
I hate Amy Schumer so fucking much. My ex used to love this whore. "Lol, user, she's just real!"

(checked)

Yeah honestly I'd rather see the cow mooing chick than that whore.

sage for off topic

When is the interview by the way? Been preempted by the false flag in Manchester?

Yeah a "REEEL" jewish, degenerate,slut that looks like a tranny.

STOP SCOOPING! YOU'RE NOT EVEN AN INDIGENOUS EUROPEAN PERSON!

She is real user, a real piece of shit.

To make you forget what you just saw.

Your girlfriend just told you an eternal truth about women, and you missed it.
They are ALL as shit as amy schumer, but most are shamed into hiding their disgusting nature from the world.
You may never hear your gf tell you the truth about women (or anything else) ever again, except perhaps inadvertently like this time.

Thanks you user.

What the actual fuck was that

I really hope it's someone we don't want in the WH. After cucking to the jews for the gorillionth time Trump owes us another bone so he can get reelected in 3 years.

ITT: Non-Bernds view this for the first time.

Still makes me laugh. Two scoops

Ames?

Why is this thread no longer stickied

kek, and make them pay for it too.

WHO'S IT GONNA BE?
START PLACING BETS FELLOW GOYIM
I would be surprised if Paul Ryan and gen. McMaster are in the clear. There's a good chance it'll be some low level nobody and at least 1 jew is likely also. Trump surrounded himself with Never Trumpers, kikes and other swamp creatures. The Western world is falling apart but damn it's fun to watch

Paul Ryan is a Congressman, not a WH staffer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Office#Organization

That's the list.

Didn't Rinsed Penis and Bannon come back early? supposedly RP was running around and injecting himself into all the staffer's business…he could have been canvasing for dirt to leak, and he's definitely establishment.

wut?

Jared is a staffer. He is Assistant to the President and Senior Advisor. Ivanka is not.

Rinsed Penis is White House Chief of Staff. If he's one of the leakers, that would be huge.

Meme it

I've mentioned it before, but he's been openly working against the admin's agenda; Ex…
Sessions sent out harsher sentencing guidelines, meanwhile (((Jared))) is working on criminal justice reform.

I'm going to go with Kushner, Priebus, and possibly some lower level flunky who was originally intended to take the fall. Anybody else have ideas?

Purging leakers would be great but the only thing about this scoop that doesn't sound right is why doesn't he shit-can them right now? I know he's busy at the moment but it seems like something that should be done immediately.

Shouldn't take much effort to tell someone get the fuck out, you're fired.

Kushner and Priebus being leakers is massive. I mean, on an unprecedented scale. Those are two men in positions so close to POTUS that they're literally allowed to be alone in a room with him.

If WH staffers are leakers, I'm going to go with low level nobodies. Marc Short, Justin Clark, and maybe Rob Porter. Otherwise, its someone military.

doesn't need senate confirmation to replace him, so it's easily remedied. RP was picked just to get the establishment to play ball, election is over so he's expendable (it would fit the swamp analogy well enough…betrayed, yet again, by the establishment, drain the swamp)

PLEASE BE KUSHNER PRIEBUS AND RYAN

Wonder if they've turned Kushner's apartment/mansion or whatever into a makeshift oven while he was visiting Tel Aviv if he indeed is the leaker.

is that steven colbert or steven mnuchin?

Pretty sure it is McMaster, Preibus, and Dina Powell.

There's some noise about a purge coming after the foreign trip regardless. The communication team, including Spicer, might not survive either.

I've been hearing rumblings about Spicer getting the boot for weeks but unless he's a leaker I don't see why that would happen. From my perspective he's done a fantastic job in handling the press. At this point I'm viewing that rumor as shit stirring and FUD by kikes who dislike him.

Explain what is happening in the mouth region right now user.

Nothing is happening. Just spent the week in Normieville listening to the 'folks' and Fox news radio. No mention of anything other than Donald Trump being naughty and Syrians ovening people in a crematorium. It's bleak….

I've always been more curious about the statement it makes. Here these two people are being utterly degenerate and traffic just drives by, life carries on as if nothing happens.

Dina needs to get the rope, I'm nearly positive she's one of the sources. Waifuman Spicer is just a weakling and incompetent and should be upgraded. You can't have the B team when the enemy is attacking EVERY FUCKING THING YOU DO ALL OF THE TIME

Do the leakers really matter at this point? Trumpstein has revealed his totally in the pocket of big Jew.

Reported.

user, that's too generous.

Can't make this shit up

Guaranteed three low tier staffers. Covering up for the fact that the entire white house is bugged.

The most dangerous assignment to date.

If everyone in the room got 2 scoops of ice cream, they would be reeeing about government waste.

Or its three targets who (((they))) want out: Steve Bannon, Stephen Miller, and Kellyanne Conway

here's one better

that's a huge ass.

the traffic is a rather large worry. Too think that could be happening in the yard beside you or I at this moment…

That shit's gonna sag and be rife with stretch marks in a few years.

FUCK YOU

anime is totally not a waste of time

Fucking mods.

OP, are you saying that the leakers have been found? But no one is going to do anything about them until trump gets back? And all he is going to do is fire them?

I'm pretty sure that's not how things work.

FAKE NEWS

I was kinda surprised when she was appointed and people didn't start shitposting habeeb it all over again. How many of us are left, I wonder, should I have moved on in life too? sage for ot and pathetic oldfag shitposting

underrated post

Spotted the r9cuck.

Is the leaker really scumbag KIKE Kushner as Daily Mail says, quoting Morning Jew? Oh wow how I'd love to see him to on his leery, greasy, hook nosed ass along with his cunt jewess wife…

OANN actually reports the news so nobody gives a fuck about them because they're boring.

I thought that was going to be a lot worse, turns out it just made my sides hurt. All pictures related.

You know iv'e always wondered what in the fuck is wrong with Bernds. I mean fucks sake their greatest contributions to internet culture are a pedophile VN, Wojak, and a couple murderers, and Polandball.

How hard did Denazification fuck up the Germans heads?

There is such a thing as too big, user. A nice solid C-cup is perfect and doesn't turn into pudding the moment her bra comes off.

This is how we know these people are goddamn children.

Who else but a fucking child gives a fuck how many scoops of ice cream the President gets for dinner!?

God fucking DAMN, is it time for torches and pitchforks yet? Serious, I'll spend every last cent I have on rope if it's fucking time.

ONLY ONE SCOOP?

spotted the guy without much real experience with women

Is this about Hina Alvi and her husband's brothers? They've fled to Pakistan from what I've been reading around.

Yes it will.

A D Cup or even DD can be fantastic and not become pitifully gelatinous the moment her bra snaps off. Surely a C Cup isn't your standard.

thanks but no thanks mr roboto pls go back to /r9k/