Happening in Manchester

MANCHESTER Arena has been evacuated with witnesses reporting hearing a ‘loud bang’ minutes after Ariana Grande finished her set tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Taylor_Mikey_/status/866777758898294784
twitter.com/SamWardMCR/status/866778426216247298
twitter.com/DaveWoods1055/status/866779696855474176
facebook.com/GtrManchesterPolice
archive.is/h2q2o
archive.is/yHBif
archive.is/djwff
twitter.com/JoeAaronGregory/status/866784565821677569
twitter.com/pzf/status/866788322697523200
twitter.com/hashtag/Manchester?src=hash
cytu.be/r/LEAF
twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/866784920538148865
twitter.com/PoliticalRising/status/866797489566777344
youtube.com/watch?v=hPcWezJEay4&ytbChannel=Right Side Broadcasting Network
twitter.com/KlayVolk/status/866798565888319488
facebook.com/Jahme11/videos/10154696213470847/
cnbc.com/2017/05/22/serious-incident-at-uks-manchester-stadium-during-concert-where-loud-bang-heard.html
twitter.com/paulandrewwells/status/866799623008137217
twitter.com/TheAnonJournal/status/866795612888543232
twitter.com/SlamJamcity/status/866793302460420100
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=oldham hospital&src=typd
twitter.com/hashtag/PrayForManchester?src=hash
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40007886
twitter.com/juliacharlotte_/status/866803556996788224
twitter.com/OldhamCouncil/status/866803360053243904
twitter.com/AlanSpenceEDL/status/866795674742005760
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/866805165520760833
facebook.com/flaglerbeachradio/photos/a.180176298813676.1073741830.176009779230328/825756100922356/?type=3&theater
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/866806904307290114
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra
twitter.com/_L2017/status/866804708941455361
youtube.com/watch?v=hW4ziqwu7z4
pscp.tv/search?q=manchester
twitter.com/TarekFatah/status/866808118180810753
twitter.com/thefestivalgod/status/866808487585730561
twitter.com/Amazingboss12/status/866808343775412224
twitter.com/IAmAmberCross/status/866808844466495488
youtube.com/watch?v=sCHLZF4EJ0o
mobile.twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/866811869192912896
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/866794083838304256
twitter.com/gmpolice/status/866813662505447424
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-22/massive-emergency-services-response-after-explosions-heard-uk-concert
mobile.twitter.com/gmpolice/status/866813662505447424
youtubemultiplier.com/592382d59fbc0-livestream-galor-manchestor.php
twitter.com/IEatWaffleHouse/status/866803030716551168
takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/print
twitter.com/Nxvxskxt/status/866804777484668929
twitter.com/davidebrady/status/866815246924697601
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/866811869192912896
8ch.net/pol/res/9959738.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Knowing Manchester it was probably some kids setting off illegal fireworks in a bin.

twitter.com/Taylor_Mikey_/status/866777758898294784

Please let some snackbar off that Viacom cumbucket mongrel shetwink.

Ambulances Queing: twitter.com/SamWardMCR/status/866778426216247298

Lots of reports of it being nothing more than a speaker blowing up near a microphone. Let's see how this develops.

what a convenient setup for a "once in a lifetime" interview and upmarked ticket prices.

twitter.com/DaveWoods1055/status/866779696855474176

Not saying it's intentional but if it is a Muslim terrorist attack, LOL at the Brit celebrity cucks I saw on Twitter earlier this morning trying to get people to register to vote by Tuesday so that the 18-24s can sweep Labour to victory because a terrorist attack would be a huge gift to the Tories, even if the Conservatives are also cucks just to a lesser degree.

From what I'm seeing in the screenshots on twitter it's either a snackbar or some retarded nigger clogged the airflow of a powerful speaker with something and it made the speaker explode and fall.

Awww looks like they got all tuckered out and are sleeping.

Exploding speakers is next level allah akbar.

Awww shit

# of dead?
# of wounded?
Was assailant dark white?

FIRST FOR SNACKBAR

Never forget that the British deserve their fate more than anyone besides the kikes.
This is what you chose. This is what your grandfathers died for. What a waste.
Checked

Waking Up

Some people on Twitter are saying this picture is from an emergency response training exercise at Manchester Arena and has nothing to do with tonight's incident other than the location.

YOU HAD ONE JOB

pure cohencidence

*rubi di rub*

Did the speaker blow up because Mohammed put a bomb in it?

Dubs confirm

SPEAKER OF PEACE

I am actually in the city, nothing serious is happening or else i think it would have been on the news here just now.

HH dubs confirm no snackbar

ooh, a happening.

I looked on plebbit and someone posted a link to a video on twatter that supposedly had the explosion in it. The account has now been suspended

facebook.com/GtrManchesterPolice

TOP KEK
IT WAS A BALOON POPPING

If this is another muslim terror attack i will be pissed. I live in a fucking third world country where i expect to be smuggled, mugged, raped, ran-over, homeless, sent to a gulag etc. Meanwhile you fucking pieces of shit think it's ok for people who can't fucking use toilet paper to clean their asses properly to come to your country meanwhile you can't even take care of yourselves. I hope you fucking first worlders are going to fucking learn to appreciate what you fucking built before fucking fucking it up.

Jesus Christ those poor kids man. More ritual sacrifice for the multi-cult. Fuck sakes man.
Interesting these attacks never happen in European countries that hate them like Hungary, but always the ones that try to preach co existence and tolerance.

Alleged dashcam footage from some distance away. You don't see an explosion directly but you can see a flash on whatever that building at the left is when the bang is heard.

archive.is/h2q2o
archive.is/yHBif
archive.is/djwff

Sources are saying that the explosion went off during an Ariana Grande concert. Who would want to hurt such a qt?

Ok I heard it on the news, I am a shame to my dubs. Wasn't local but NBC

FATALITIES

She burns coal man

So, who does Holla Forums think was responsible?

Footage of the explosion
twitter.com/JoeAaronGregory/status/866784565821677569

She is an ugly shitskin with fake nails, fake tits and a fake ass

Trips confirm, religion of (((peace))).

This one is a bit meh…

The one in Paris was a lot more fun.

I would, she's a cunt.

I always try to pin the blame on Turkey first. It has yet to stick.

She's a spic

Those trips would heavily imply the usual suspects.

Dubs of glory

NEW FOOTAGE
twitter.com/pzf/status/866788322697523200

POLICE ARE CONFIRMING FATALITIES. THIS PLUS HIGH SECURITY PRESENCE INDICATE TERRORISM.

Get your eyes checked, mate.

Nice try moshe. Even got dubs as well. Let me guess, South Africans deserve the full-on race war they have suffered for almost 30 years now for kowtowing to the US and allowing a filthy commie nigger to rule until his death? Fuck off and die with the rest of the shitskins.

Workplace violence, obviously. Just a mad sound engineer overloading a speaker until it exploded with bomb-like intensity that just happened to kill some people. Must've been a white radical Christian terrorist.

Okay I am confirmed retarded since I thought it was NH since someone is doing a concern in NH and there is a Manchester here. Completely forgot about bongland

Oy vey.

Lel the Tories fuck up so bad today they felt they needed an attack to get back on track

Just a gas leak people, move along.

This

RELIGION OF PEACE

JUST WATCHED VIDEO CLIP OF PANIC STRICKEN CONCERT GOERS ALL I COULD THINK WAS I THINK EVERYONE JUST GOT A LITTLE REDPILLED THEN AGAIN
BRAINWASHING PROPAGANDA THEY WOULD RATHER DIE THAN BE LABELED A ISLAMAPHOBE

AND if it is a mud ARE THEY GOING TO CALL THE MUDSHIT A ASIAN MAN AGAIN LIKE HOW OUR NEWS CALLS NIGGERS YOUTHS ?

BBC is reporting fatalities. It's a snackbar.

Reports are it's double digits dead in the box office area of the arena.

So how does a speaker "blow up"?
Its paper, some wire, and a magnet. How does that work?

Skynews says they cant disclose a lot of photos.
Probably gore.

She's a mudshark.

THE GYNOCIDE BEGINS

So we know that someone was targeted. I bet you not a single Jew died.

Well the bomb inside of it might help it asplode.

We need to exploit this as usual, fire up the sock puppets!

CONFIRMED IMAGES OF VICTIMES

Who would even go to an Ariana Grande concert? I suspect only niggers and dumb teenage girls. They won't be redpilled.

Bomb left on the ground, probably.

FULL BLOWN HAPPENING TIME BOYS

The alternate narrative I'm seeing on Twitter is that the deaths are from people stampeding & not the explosion itself.

Not saying that's what happened, just putting it out there.

Brits aren't White anymore, they gave that up. If you're White and you're living in Britain, you should leave, because Britain is not a White country.

Never did anything wrong. They aren't a White-majority country that has voted again and again and again for cuckoldry, nor were they primarily responsible for both World Wars for Zion.

Perfidious Albion deserves its fate - just like you, Jew.

WHATS THE HASHTAG?

Lets get ahead of this.

5 deaths confirmed by Manchester Police

Probably a backpack with an explosive charge surrounded by shrapnel

A shame they probably didn't get her.

(Checked)

weather balloon

I'm willing to bet that the medics didn't even have to rip open her pant leg. She came to the concert like that.

Conspiracy dubs remind us, watch for kikery.

It's terribly sad and all but if that dumb America hating donut licking whore is gone it's no loss.

Here we go!
Summer-chan is warming up!

#GrandeFinale
Mohammad steals the show

Asian means paki or indian, oriental means chinko gook.

West Asia, east Asia - you stupid americunt.
England has been dealing with india for hundreds of years, America had no idea it existed, much like its knowledge of the rest of the world.
Chinese and Japanese were practically unheard of in England until very recently. Barely a need to refer to them.
They were called 'chinamen' until the 90s.

Sad.

(checked)
A lot of people can become easily jaded by constant attacks in Europe, but an attack on children? That'll drop redpills for a lot of parents, who are far more likely to vote than the youngest.

Murdering children won't go without public outrage, and just around the time people are going to be voting on the future of their country.

I guess your trips confirm my conspiracy dubs then.

Trips checking dubs confirms desert-wanderers are double niggers.

We never get that lucky user. She's fine, no doubt.

Pretty fucking white where I am m8, gr8 b8 though.

yeah, most likely TATP in a can with ball bearings in a container around it.
someone linked an ISIS tutorial a few days back in a webm thread.

How many fucking terrorist attacks and dead whites do we need for normies to finally wake up?

I live in Finland and green and lefties support just keeps rising, refugees are loved.
Meanwhile I visited russia and people fucking hate refugees there, and the mudslides behave humbly because they know: one wrong move and they're fucked.

I despise blackpilling but I'm slowly losing hope of normies waking up and doing anything about this.

I do my part, but I'm not discussing it on the Internet without a proxy and I currently can't since I'm on my phone away from home

Time to get comfy

MAKE THIS HAPPEN

You wish, man. This is Britain. Tomorrow it'll be nothing but a vague memory more-related to why you have a certain Faceberg image than it will any sort of terrorism. These people are drones.

TATP, fuck these sandnigs are crazier than i thought, shits basically the devils piss. A girl in Denmark was arrested for trying the same thing at a school.

Alright gentlemen, you know what to do

#grandefinale

BLOW UP THE THOTS
WHITE SHARIA WILL PREVAIL
ALLAHU ACKBAR

Any doubts that it's not ==HAPPENING== ?

first thing I noticed (and laughed at) and came here to hope someone else saw how ridiculous those women look and how out of place the brown guy is.

Doubtful m8, but keep lying on the internet. I'm sure everyone will believe you. How're things in Rotherham? Did they just turn that whole city into a brothel yet, or still waiting on the zoning?

We have to control the narrative NOW. Everyone do your part, start dropping redpills on social media.

You tried.

FUCK YOUR SWEATY ASS SHIT YOU NORMALFAG-ENABLING SHITSTAIN OF A WHORE YOU WISH YOU WERE ONE TENTH AS BEAUTIFUL AS WINTER-CHAN GO CATCH SOME MALARIAIDS GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

SON OF A BITCH

Yep, I dun goofed.

I already told you, they gave that up.

Swing and a miss. Why didn't you answer my question about Rotherham?

You realize the count all the pakis and pajeets as "English" right?

twitter.com/hashtag/Manchester?src=hash

#Manchester

Has tons of traffic

WHITE SPACE MARINES

MASS CASUALTIES

Time to reset the counter.

Shitskin confirmed.

ALRIGHT PLACE YOUR BETS FOR NUMBER OF TOTAL DEATHS PLUS SERIOUSLY INJURED

The counter was racist so they burned it and replaced it with a counter that shows how many mosques are built in the EU each day. Its been a real improvement according to the brown horde that is the citizenry of London, the capital of Britain.

Watch it with other Holla Forumsacks here

cytu.be/r/LEAF

I still want the fucking etymology on that word. It took me years to figure out that ratchet was from wretched.

Is the thread still up. Maybe someone in this thread has the webm.

Kikes.

Gas yourselves.

I'm going to guess double-digit deaths, probably… 11? 13? Somewhere in there.

Seriously injured, maybe 20-28. That's my guesstimation at this point.

30 + last 2 digits of my post.

Don't let them forget what happened to the those unfortunate people in Sweden just a few weeks ago.
Start compiling all of the pictures from these events together and make posters.
Don't let the victims' sacrifice be in vain.

Wait, this could turn out to be fun after all…

MORE VIDEO OF PANIC AFTER ATTACK

twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/866784920538148865

what video?

Nah man. You're the reason Israel exists, you don't get to call anyone else kikes.

It's not exactly rocket science. If you can built any kind of bomb, you can surround it with small hard things.

BLOODSHED

Ahmed Mahmood mein dude

Nope.

>twitter.com/pzf/status/866788322697523200

Lol
Seriously though, all this d&c in a happening thread reeks of shill.

Seconded with major annoyance

This one? Still working for me. https
://twitter.com/joeaarongregory/status/866784565821677569

She clearly learned nothing from this, and her immediate response was to post about it on social media.
Wew…

I know, just want to see ISIS being retarded.

you are probably right but you never know
this site helped redpill before and it will redpill again im not just a lurker or a (((FEDERALBURGEROFINTRAPMENT))) I DO MY PART
now is the time to strike get in there before #notallmudshits gains tracktion

There's an eyewitness on BBC that said she heard two blasts, and they have cited others.

We know it was a bombing, the question is who did it?

I'm leaning toward false flag at this point because it's much more likely a security service agent would infiltrate an event of this stature than some dumb jihadi.

Its not D&C, I just really don't like Brits. Neither should you.

fixed

What the fuck was in that bomb?

mud and shit

Says the one funding Israel for trillions.

False flag to sway the election. They did kill an MP for the same reason after all.

Shit greggs looks closed.

Shitposting.
Kek set us up the bomb.

LOL

You know , nails bolts marbles bbs all that good shit. Some mud makes a thing and that thing blows up and sends steel and glass through intestines and shit then boom - feces and shit and shit

I think it was the explosion shredding the bodies of people.

Feces in the bomb? Must be a Jewish thing.

Designated shitting concert.

Well, if Satan said it, I believe it.

Islamist's often shit in their bombs, it makes the wounds go septic

Does anyone else think that the people at the concert deserve this for their absolute shit taste?

I guess this bomb was the shit

Oh man I love happening threads.

Raphi is so cute.

Supposed pic from the explosion site.
HOLY SHIT

Indian suspect confirmed. DESIGNATED SHITTING BOMB.

Seems like they are celebrating diversity here.

$0.07 has been added to your paypal

dammit carlos, you have to go back

World's first bombing by Pee Pee Poo Poo fundamentalists? what is r9k saying?

BBC REPORTING AT LEAST 20 DEAD

Initial death count reports usually are conservative and go up. Expect at least 30.

that's what happens when you die
you shit and piss yourself

Your dubs won't save your ass from divine judgement.

Even if I were, that came after the fact - Britain made Israel, and dragged the US into WW1 in the process. And now you have the gall to call others kikes for shitting on you? And on top of it all, the British have also admitted to giving the Israelis billions in weapons. Smooth.

MASS CASUALTIES

When was the last attack in eastern Europe?

Does that even happen?

That doesn't even make sense lad. The British are trash and have been for centuries. Anyone who says different is almost-certainly British.

Pajeet wasn't responsible for this bomb

I wouldn't mind getting bullied by Raphi.

you dont want to make TATP, its called satans mother for a reason.
but its a reaction between ammonia, hydrogenperoxide and acetone. the reaction is very exothermic and the end product will go off in your hands for no fucking reason other than fuck you.

I LOVE HOW EASY IT IS TO TRIGGER SOMEONE WHATS WRONG WAS YOUR WIFES SON AT THAT CONCERT ?
EUROCUNT

Radical Inuit terrorism has gone to far. We need to blow (((Greenland))) off the face of the Earth.

Good question. One must wonder how many of these attacks we never even hear about, like the nigger attacks in the US.

The investment in multi-culturalism continues to pay off diversity dividends for years to come.

At 7:16pm Erin Burnett announces breaking news unfolding this second explosion in England. First 16 minutes spent on new Russian revelations from WP and analysis. Are we in obstruction of justice territory.
Fox wall-to-wall Manchester. Sickening.

Gonna be the hot new look this summer, w2c?

Eastern Europe doesn't have good gibsmedats, so muzzies don't go there.

I know m8, just wanna see if ISIS are setting their bombers up for premature suicide

I think you mean WW2.

During WW1 that whole region wuz Ottomans n sheeeit.

This is bullshit, how does she survive intact when a bomb went off "centimeters" in front of her?

you're not supposed to notice things like that, goy

So much fear I feel like a fat kid in a candy store soaking up all that energy.

One dude in russia a few weeks ago, wasn't it?

Holy shit how fucking new are you? Do you even know what the Balfour Declaration is?

Holy shit…

Nice rage fit, your face must be jiggling like a tit.
Also, for you faggots, China is east.

I say 10 fatalities and 50 injured

She's actually a mine clearing robot.

All they're saying on the news is "we don't know"
They're running field for something.

We must work to stop speakers from being radicalized

30 dead, 80 injured

She's a robot alright, but I doubt she knows what to do with bombs, other than social signal about them on Faceberg.

like imams n sheeit? :^)

nobody should own speakers that big
common sense speaker control

12 dead 80 injured

hyperbole and a lack of knowing distances

Yeah, running field for the fact that it's a Muslim.

NOT ALL SPEAKERS
THERE ARE BILLIONS OF SPEAKERS ON THE PLANET AND ITS TOTALLY UNFAIR TO SUGGEST THIS WAS RELATED TO SPEAKERS BEFORE WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.
#YouCanPlaySoundsNextToMe

Can someone who knows about speakers weigh in on this? Can they randomly explode and kill dozens of people?

ARIANA PLANNED THE ATTACK
MEME IT BOYS

20 shekels says it was the inuits

4 D C H E S S

MANCHESTER WAS AN INSIDE JOB

Looks like the bombs went off at the security checkpoint queuing area by the box office, like the Egypt church attacks. Looks like a jihadi after all.

goys it was just a speaker nothing to see here

she's a brit, so she probably doesn't understand metric.

Not unless there's a bomb inside them.

shrapnel bomb+intestines

If the blast didn't kill you then you will be wishing it did in a few days.

So the count is supposedly 20+ britbongs

They would short out way before exploding. And before that, have a lot of complications that wouldn't pass the exhaustive tests that concerts put their equipment through. So, no.

Ariana did 5/22

Nothing of value was lost.

INSIDE JOB

NEW VIDEO OF LOWER EXTREMITY
INJURY

twitter.com/PoliticalRising/status/866797489566777344

Indication is a pressure cooker bomb planted in the Box Office vicinity.

Audio technician here, when we have to fit a big ass arena with a sufficient sound system we actually dump tiny speakers at knee height all over the place and especially away from the main stage.

Fucking heil'd

no.

I bet Ariana Grande Concert is already a new metal band

shariana grande

This is an actual muslim living in England.
Probably in the north, not far from Manchester.

Trying to say "England isn't white", because apparently he wants to claim it for the caliphate.

I'll be smiling as I pass your body hanging from a lamppost, shitskin.

when bodies get opened up, out comes all sorts of gore. Including poop.

BALLOON OF PEACE

I'm beyond living with it at this point, REMOVE KEBAB.

RSBN is live going through all the vids, right now about 10 ambulances are there, 20 dead 100 injured, unconfirmed

urban dictionary

it's been covered, read the thread

NHS sources are saying the explosion at Manchester Arena was a nail bomb attack.

these dubs

cytu.be/r/LEAF

Hop in

What's all this exploding speaker malarkey? The dead are all in a corridor, ain't no concert speakers in the corridor. I've got my money on snackbar.

How many bombs does it take to wake the britbong from the bombs against the britbong?

allah ackbar

Kek why :(

Didn't the mayor of this shithole say terrorism was to be expected daily, or was that some other britbong place?

Tommy Robinson tweeted RSBN guy and said armed police are dragging some guy out of a car. Military there.

This is smelling false flag. After this long there should be PLENTY of pics/videos of dead/seriously hurt people.

Police are now dragging people out of their cars.

Possibly looking for more speakers or balloons

wow, what a bigotted thing to say

It is absolute bullshit, to cover up that yet another fucking muslim has blown up innocents.

All muslim in europe should be dropped in the north sea in winter.

Speakers are paper+some wire+magnet.

There is nothing in them that can "explode"

The most catastrophic thing that can happen is they smoke and catch fire. It would be about as spectacular as lighting a newspaper on fire.

If a speaker did this then it was packed with a bomb.

half of me is just sad at this point but the other half is smug as fuck that I get to be right all the time.

There is tons

SUSPENDED PRO ISIS TWITTER == ==ACCOUNT INDICATING RESPONSIBILITY

Which is the bull and which is the girl.

The police carry weapons?
IN BRITAIN OF ALL PLACES?

Blimey, I thought they banned assault walkey talkeys.

>FOOHKIN ARMED POLICE MAN
Yeah, the police have guns, ain't that some shit?

Really, they're mostly empty space. It'd be trivial to hide a large enough bomb to do damage inside one.

so literally ?

That was mayor of London, this is Manchester but tbh it's all a shithole

you've got to remember, these are ariana grande fans. they are famous for the aversion to filming literally everything that happens in their life and then posting it to the internet as if anyone gives a shit about their pointless interests.

That was muslim London. Constant terror is the small cost of multiculturalism. Totally a good thing goy.

IT WAS AN INDIAN BOMB

ALLAHU SNACKBAR

SPICY

Life comes at you fast.

EE-user here, only way that would happen is if the amplifiers output stage is wayyy overpowered and the speaker coil shorts. But no way thats real, it would have to be a retarded powerful output stage

perfectly said

baloons?

TORY FALSE FLAG

Of people dead? Where? I've only seen ligthly injured people

I was just an accidental speaker explosion lads. Completely normal.

goy it was a balloon relax,
just a balloon

Scroll up. There's a shot through some doors that shows a meatgrinder in a hallway.

It was because this speaker was playing HATE messages that it exploded. Recording Islamophobic messages with microphones should be illegal. G-d bless the Queen.

get a life

bin that knife

Why bother? Just get a milsurp britbong rifle.

Speakers explode all the time at concerts right?

lol massive bang

I don't even get smugness from being right anymore, after events like this I just look at the person in the eyes who claims it's a religion of peace and they avoid the gaze.

They know I'm right but they care more about not being racist than peoples lives.

is that snackbar behind her?

chat comment
it's possible tbqh

Im from manchester so this all kind feels a bit too real but then again I wouldnt go to an Arianna Grande concert so I feel like it wouldn't happen to me.

It's because these days unless you're at an Airport or an important Rail station you the average Bong won't see an actual weapon in person in all their life.

Mostly because Armed Officers who go on patrol literally get shamed for having their side-arm with them when they make the odd stop for lunch and leave their vehicle.

Fucking ridiculous if you ask me.

Pic related is an Scottish Armed Officer being followed and pictures taken of him because he stopped into a Tesco to get a quick lunch before continuing patrol. This was proper controversy about how we have to be "better" than US police when it came to guns. Fucking children honestly.

Don't be a squeaker.
Mind the speaker.

Speakers won't cause people to bleed.

clear false flag to distract from Seth Rich murder. grande is the one of the top puppets of the kike pedo elite

That is a fake photo. Not from tonight.

I'm a Burger and ate lunch next to two cops with service pistols on their hips today. Sometimes the disconnect of understanding there are people that live in environment so sterile that they've never even seen a weapon is just staggering.

twitter.com/KlayVolk/status/866798565888319488
arrest made, dunno if it's connected

The sad part is thats probably true.

no idea

facebook.com/Jahme11/videos/10154696213470847/

The solipsism is strong in this one.

cnbc is saying at least 20 dead
cnbc.com/2017/05/22/serious-incident-at-uks-manchester-stadium-during-concert-where-loud-bang-heard.html

It kind of does.

That's pretty fucking autistic.

Why didn't they do it Tuesday then? That's when Kim was apparently going to drop the big news about Seth Rich. I doubt it's a false flag, unless it was some National Action white supremacist who did it.

Where I live its well over 95% white and a major city. you're looking at london, everyone outside of london hates london.

Bong checking in, granted I was in the Royal Marines so I'm a bit of a niche. But in London rifles are far more commonly seen now. So the "never seen a gun" thing is really more common in quieter towns out side the greater london shithole. Where weapons are needed because fucking brown cunts have stolen our capital and shat it up.

Doesn't matter man, what's to stop a snackbar from walking to the city centre with a backpack explosive. You might just be going out and getting some shopping next moment you're getting torn to shreds.

Ignore it, it is literal cancer.

Hope you didn't think I was serious there.

You dicks with your exploding speakers malarky, this is some big attack by the looks of it! :O

I did Army for a short while so It's not really anything jarring to me either. It was only in London I saw armed officers in patrol. But up here in Scotland it's very rare to see them outside Glasgow Airport.

Between stricter immigration, and less socialist handouts…there's going to be little to no explosively vibrant enrichment in Eastern Europe.

twitter.com/paulandrewwells/status/866799623008137217

no more mp4's from me, my connection sucks

I don't know about that. The time I saw the most rifles was when i went to London in 2013, and I live in the south.

H-ha of course not user why would I think that?

It's not "us dicks", they literally tried to cover it up by saying it was speakers exploding and it was balloons at first

No, London, Birmingham, Leeds and Liverpool/Manchester are the brown cunt havens.

We stay. Perhaps we will get our chance to fight after Brexit. The tides are turning and we can feel it. Unfortunately the press is most powerful and based in London. But they're afraid of leaving the bubble, because they know the rest of us are outside of their containment zone waiting.

Wayyy overpowered would actually cause a quick open. The voice coil would rip out of the cone or be vaporized like fuse.

Slightly overpowered is what can cause smoke/fire. Not enough current to melt the coil but enough to get it glowing hot and build up heat.

anyways, there is nothing in a normal speaker that and "explode" and rip people apart from across the room.

just a balloon, don't worry about it

Now 23 people are confirmed dead; 10 of which are under 18.

>twitter.com/paulandrewwells/status/866799623008137217

EMBRACE DIVERSITY

a weather balloon

True, I was just speculating what would make a speaker "explode". The coil vaporizing is probably the closest you can get.

fuck off kike. Real men of the west cannot afford hatred of each other right now, only friendly bantz. Why don't you save yourself the trouble and get your ass into that oven, kike.

source?

Most of the shopping centers are 90% muslim already now.
I know they kill their own a lot but they can pick targets like a concert where they know its mostly native brits.

But RSBN guy is showing the msm channels and they're hardly covering it, CNN not at all.

I guess it would be culturally insensitive otherwise

Who cares?

Is that fucking satire?

Been awhile since we had a good happening.

RELIGION OF CLEANLINESS

Is that Razers new Gamerfuel-Dispenser™?

THEYRE GOING TO WRITE THIS OFF AS A BALLOON POP EQUIPMENT MALFUNCTION AND MEMORY HOLE IT

NOT EVEN TRUMP WILL SPEAK OF IT EVER AGAIN

Or anyone from Ireland.
Same shit, different colour.

controlling news cycle, now this dominates this week. anyway kim is a fraud attention whore.

Haha, this post triggered a mod.

twitter.com/TheAnonJournal/status/866795612888543232

BAN ASSAULT SPEAKERS
BAN ASSAULT SPEAKERS
BAN ASSAULT SPEAKERS
BAN ASSAULT SPEAKERS

You're right about Kim, but again I doubt this is a false flag.

The 1200$ of gaymr gear saved his life, don't worry.

Ban assault balloons.
CLOWNS WERE THE ORIGINAL TERRORISTS!

I'm white British, I can trace my family line back to Yorkshire and the coal mines in the 1700s. Nothing jewish about my line.

For all the Jews that have conquered america and have fucking raped the rest of the world with SJW shit, supported the Soros' types as their tentacles have wrapped around white humanity and slowly choked it to death, I still don't hate the USA. I'd ask you to look past your evil elites too when casting ashore to my country (if it's still my country… we'll see post Brexit)

If you're at Manchester Uni that's also another target filled with native brits. I'd like to hope that people start fucking their shit up, but I know that tommorow the news is going to blast how this was an "individual" and it has nothing to do with the religion of peace.

Makes my blood boil.

MSM: It was a balloon
Liberals: It was a balloon!

Smh these fucking robots man

Is he wearing fucking yoga pants?

this was for you:

Fucking gay shit not working.

These worthless cunts failing to perform first aid. "lift his legs manually or something…" What is he sitting on you cunt, an elevated platform. Spin Skrillex round and that'll sort it!

Looks like someone took "Dangerous Women" to a literal level.

AM i TOO LATE FOR THE DAILY HAPPENING?

I thought Leicester was the Muslimiest of all British cities?

Hey at least they got something for their money.

Seeing posts about gunman at a hospital and second bombs

we multiple happenings bois?

RAMADAN BOMBATHON 2017
RAMADAN STARTS FRIDAY OR SATURDAY ANYONE KNOW ?

I HOPE EVERYONE IS PREPARED IT GOING TO BE A WILD RIDE HOPE TRUMP BANS FLIGHTS OUT OF ENGLAND UNTIL THEY GET THEIR HOUSE IN ORDER SAD

No, see , there could be another bomb in the station.

mfw spoiled retards today

FUN TIMES
U
N

T
I
M
E
S

saturday m80

DEEP STATE ACTIVATED THEIR ISIS STOOGES BECAUSE #SETHRICH NEWS IS HAPPENING

Like clockwork every fucking time.

RAMADAN STARTS ON FRIDAY, SHITSKINS CONFIRMED HOTHEADS

don't make light of real retards

EXCLUSIVE PHOTO

Jesus fucking christ really? Someone got more info?
#ReligionOfPieces

twitter.com/SlamJamcity/status/866793302460420100

Sketchy reports on both a second bomb and a man at Oldham hospital with a gun outside

Links to the MSM saying it was a balloon? >>9959074
Fuck off, shill.

Sashima Hydebunich?! I though he died in Chechnya.

SAYIM AL HAYID STRIKES AGAIN

REPORTS OF POSSIBLE GUNMAN AT OLDHAM HOSPITAL!

It's barely begun youtube.com/watch?v=hPcWezJEay4&ytbChannel=Right Side Broadcasting Network

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=oldham hospital&src=typd

Well likely it was the shit of people who were blown up, but alternatively, it could have been shit in the bomb to help, at the very least, infect a bunch of people with whatever diseases was inside the bomb, especially given exposure to shrapnel.

I doubt it is ebola-laden shit though.

COOL IT WITH THE ANTI-ANGLO RHETORIC

Huh, really activates my almonds

Cucks out in full force

Let me help you user if you ever visit.
Everything in blue, avoid.

There were an influx of russian jews in the late 1800s if that is what you mean?

Anyone have that meme of the facebook zombie changing his filter for every attack?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40007886

It was a quote from a bystander.

"Some people were screaming they'd seen blood but other people were saying it was balloons busting or a speaker had been popped."

Of course the muslims would target a place with a name like that!

They hate ham of all ages!

THIS

it's probablt the kikes that swarmed the Israel live thread still hanging around

Eh, the traditionalists will only confirm whether Ramadan starts in 26 or 27 after Thursday, user…

I wonder how big a happening would have to occur for England to wake up. There's an attack in Europe every other day & it doesn't seem to phase anyone.

haha XD i'm helping by putting a filter over my facejew icon XDD

Also need to check out Eastham and Westham Hospital.

Why didn't you stop it?

Also that time we invaded egypt to keep suez, the jews and the french joined in (same thing I guess). America told everyone to go home or they'd sell all our currency. We went home because we didn't wanna go broke.

Israel stayed anyway. Now besties with America. Sonofabitch.jpg

im just going by the calendar got off the pakis at the cash and carry mate im no expert on mud monkeys

This one?

She's Puerto Rican you tit. Are all Mexicans now Spaniards?

Literally no Anglo wishes they were European trash. Brexit won.

SEEMS LEGIT

SEONDARY ATTACK @ OLDHAM

you get arrested and thrown in muslim filled jail if you say something

witness says the explosion threw him 30 feet. can a nail bomb do that?

uh… lads?

I wonder how many times one could do that at a Dems meeting before you get busted.

No, but thats actually better then the one I was thinking of. Thanks user.

Dear god.
F for our fallen british brothers.
I know they were at an ariana grande concert. But how many of you on the board have been this way since birth? A lot of us overcame what was poured down our throats, and at different points in our lives. These people were still our white brothers and sisters, and still had potential, some may have had kids, and some may have been kids.
Don't worry Britain. This will all be over soon, for the better or for the worse. It's about time that those of European blood decide they want it to end for the better.

Taxi drivers are offering free rides home from the concert to those unable to get home. Guess all the paki taxi drivers heard there were a bunch of stranded 12 year-old white girls at the concert.

Satanic Elite doing what they're best at
- killing innocent people and sacrificing them for their fucked up Moloch "wannabe god".

I can't tell parody from reality anymore. I know they banned all knifes, are they that far gone now?

Deus Vult

You're rusin' me, aren't ya?

OH SHIT
NEW HIGH SCORE

Uh-oh!

fucksakes user, topkek

You mean anti-paki rethoric lad.

Reports at Oldham confirmed fake

review the explosion

we could have prevented this.jpg

Hate speech crime can lead up to 5 years I think.
What hate speech actually is, is up to the courts of course.

wikipedia disagrees

Hahha

Too true.

Not possible. There is nothing explosive inside of speaker cabinets, even the modern powered ones. Overheating could possibly cause a small electrical fire at most but not explode and kill 20+ people.

t. electrical engineer and former 'sound guy'

Was that before the explosion..?

o boi now hospital and second explosions

Not just Manchester it seems.
Oldham too. Reports of man outside the hospital with a gun. Everyone locked inside.
twitter.com/juliacharlotte_/status/866803556996788224

Even better that she got bombed

t. Croat

twitter.com/OldhamCouncil/status/866803360053243904

confirmed fake

I forgot Fox10 was a thing.

Is dead.
Are a pittance compared to what Europe has done.
Anglos are the worst kind of Jews - honorary Jews. The only good thing about the Anglos came out of a European dick and dripped down some islander cunt's leg to become a brown stain on on dirty islander mattress.

Its not.

Did it now? Well, more Pakis for you then. Congrats.

You would need a couple thousand amps through the coil to make it explode

PART AND PARCEL

Nitro Chan strikes

shooped

This.
Divide and conquer every time.
No one ever mentions the JDF anymore, is it really that saturated.

I thought studio quality ones need airflow, when that airflow gets clogged whatever made the clog and potentially the grill of the speaker can "blow up"
When I posted that it was just "bangs and evacuation"

No way it's a speaker now, I've seen that shit happen. Minor cuts, maybe a black eye and a lot of dust is what it looks like. Not 20 dead.

I just found a screen shot of it on Britain First. The actual twitter is on lock down.

I made an updated map of where not to be.

Photo from Oldham Hospital?

I don't even want to imagine how painful it would be to get hit by something called a "Nail Bomb".

Nailbomb

Here twitter.com/AlanSpenceEDL/status/866795674742005760 twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/866805165520760833

Nope but another solid one. Thanks.

It was just a FB zombie holding a filter over his face standing next to a trashcan full of old filters.

Well that is certainly fair of blackpool. But they're all inbred rather than being brown

Source: facebook.com/flaglerbeachradio/photos/a.180176298813676.1073741830.176009779230328/825756100922356/?type=3&theater

Let this be the start to an entire week of habbenings.

reported

Once again Satanists Elite behind this.

BREAKING: Multiple U.S. officials say UK authorities suspect Manchester incident was conducted by a suicide bomber

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/866806904307290114

Try Tommy Robinson's twitter
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra

It's blackpool lad, trust me.

oy vey

HAHAHAHA Look at that faggot on RT.

The entirety of the industrial revolution happened in Britain, mainly by Englishmen. The first world is a purely English invention.

Continentals are 2nd world trash, and would be living in a middle age squalor without the English race.

week? don't you remember last summer? every day

B-but he'd just catch half of the nails in himself.

Thank fuck I don't listen to normalfag music

There's a reasonable probability that Oldham Council has a muslim doing their tweeting for them.

"He was white, blonde, and blue-eyed. He said 'Heil Hitler' and 'Women are Gross' then exploded."

They aren't very bright user.

Has potential but would be nice to get confirmation.
I just got home from work and saw this thread, are there any updates? Is the fire rising?

filter all these DnC kikes, do not respond

The
#PrayForManchester
hastag is full of redpill opportunities

twitter.com/_L2017/status/866804708941455361

youtube.com/watch?v=hW4ziqwu7z4

Enough of this d&c shit. All peoples of Europe should be seen as brothers. The British are an intelligent and powerful bunch. The continental Europeans are as well. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. Fuck off with this shit.

I mean, with suicide bombing, you go maximum concussive blast, plus you spray a few people with your own bone fragments.

surely the strong men of the west will take action to ensure the safety of their people and country

i can't even care about this anymore. nothing will change. the brits are a lost cause and a lost people, same with the germans, french, swedes. the list goes on. nothing will change. they were right. we're just going to have to live with terrorism.

you can't vote your way out of this

Found this gem lads.

Yes user they had a muslim get the right education to infiltrate the council and run their twitter just to hide the fact that they'd attack the hospital, which would only last for about 15 minutes anyway because how the fuck can you hide an attack on a hospital?

Brilliant user truly great deductive skills

#PreyForManchester

The fucking Amish again, no doubt.

THIS

WE HAVE A CAPTIVE AUDIENCE AND AN ANGRY POPULATION THAT IS GETTING TIRED OF PLATITUDES IN THE FACE OF MASSACRE

MAGDUMP ALL YOUR ISLAM REDPILLS

that's not how atheism works, you incomprehensible cunt.

THERE'S NOTHING WE COULD HAVE DONE

Is "#pray for europe" trending yet?

those fucking filthy wagon draggers

streams pscp.tv/search?q=manchester

#PrayForManchester #NotAllMuslims

NBC SAYING SUICIDE BOMBER

are all women retarded?

Report kike shills whenever you see them.

best!

Don't they know that this is just a normal part of living in a city in our multicultural society?

#PrayForManchester

Focus all redpills here.

twitter.com/TarekFatah/status/866808118180810753

If anyone's got a Shitter profile, please share this under #manchesterarena.

That's how Atheism+ works.

90 dead woooow wtf

MANCHESTER ARENA - WHERE LOLIS GET NAILED BY MUSLIMS

It's the migrants, as always

Good.

Fuck these faggots. They deserve it.

19 confirmed kills is the latest

19 ppl got culturally enriched

That's an enormous leap on previous estimates. Source?

To be fair, if you grew up as a throwaway Disney test-tube whore, you'd probably hate yourself and everyone else around you too. Pretty deep taqqiya on her part all of these years tho, she's subtler than your average mud :^)

Dats rite! The fanatics are bringing everyone into this mother fucking fight whether you want to or not.

he misheard 19

Nice.

dubs confirm also i just herd it on sky but i believe you more

as we all now muslims never lie or try to do damage control in a situation like this

yes sry

DUMP ALL OF YOUR JEW RED-PILLS!
MANCHESTER IS THE JEW-KAPITAL OF BRITAIN.
JEWS ARE THE MAIN POWER BEHIND IMMIGRATION AND ISLAMIFICATION, BECAUSE OF THEIR OWN PREJUDICES/HATRED AGAINST INDIGENOUS PEOPLES!

They didn't like the way the little disney slut was dressed so they decided to protest.

i want to believe

Where I live there are no coloured people for over 100 miles and the county is less than 1% non-white. You are wrong if you think every village and market town in England is full of niggers and mudshits. Middle England is alive in rural counties.

fuck you.

It's a wonder libshits have yet to petition for changeing these hateful names for something less problematic™ and more inclusive™

IT IS THE ANNIVERSARY OF LEE RIGBY'S BEHEADING

Ban assault nails

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. How long are we going to let this bastards get away with it? Doesn't anyone else find the timing suspicious?

goons gonna goon

check out the MSM coverage

PRAISE KEK

twitter.com/thefestivalgod/status/866808487585730561

twitter.com/Amazingboss12/status/866808343775412224

twitter.com/IAmAmberCross/status/866808844466495488

I just makes me angry at this point.

Divide and conquer kike.

1400 of them?

19 dead, 50+ injured

trump with the SECOND SCOOP AGAIN

This is fake, right? Tell me this is fake. Holy shit.

it is impossible to tell anymore.

It kinda fell on deaf ears.

Lügenpresse getting their priorities straight as usual.

I will admit the feeling is fading, especially when these are getting closer to home, could be my family soon.

Fuck me, I laughed out loud.

We got a live one boys. Damn

music brings people together
explosions drive them apart

topkek

EXPLOSION HAPPENED OUTSIDE NOT IN ARENA

Oh that's nice. For how long is going to stay like that, thy infinite wisdom britbong?

Hey, they voted for it:

this summer i bet

rock am ring or other open air…. moshpit and than muslim suicide goatfucker

500 dead

WE ALREADY HAVE THEM REDPILLED ON THAT.

SHOW THE ZOG -> ISIS CONNECTION

youtube.com/watch?v=sCHLZF4EJ0o

I got the webm's going. Post more videos

eww whats with that gap between her tits

it already is your family.

until something is done about this, just presume that every white person is already dead. if the islamists are not stopped permanently, they will continue killing until every white person is dead.

Salt & Pepper be Upon Him

God I fucking hate these self righteous virtue signalling cunts.

Wacken Festival = Wack 'em Festival

Based Rissa there, using this opportunity to redpill people on low-IQ sandniggers.

19 dead already. Wonder how the Jews are going to spin this one.

ARIANA DID THIS

Spread that around with #jewsprayformanchester

REMINDER: This was a KIDS CONCERT!

As a Muslim, #PrayForManchester means praying for the highest kill count possible.

Someone tweet this pl0x

Wew finally got through the thread.
I love the memes which we got out of this.

Anyways to prove my usefulness: Apparently it was a suicide bomber and the bomb itself was a fragmentation bomb with nails as fragments.

Music is literally banned in Islam.

Let's see what she ways, if she says anything.

Fresh OC for the occasion.

Wow, I don't give a single fuck once again.

then those parents deserve having their kids destroyed for listening to slut-filth

kek

The singer looked like a stripper. How is this a kids concert? Wtf happened to the west? Burn this shit down, I don't care. Besides, they voted STAY. They voted for this. They hate you, you fucking cuck.

Someone call Elon Musk, my sides are in orbit.

it's pretty unilateral

THE FIRE RISES ONCE MORE

Looks like Summer is upon us boys

Checked

Fucking retarded as fuck.

If this Pope wasn't a cunt (well, it wouldn't count for Protestant England) he'd call for a crusade. Keep in mind that as this is going on, tens of thousands a day more of these fucking animals are moving in to take their place. IF you listen to Dr. Scheuer, the ones coming back to Europe now from Syria are veteran jihadis who know how to use explosives. It's only going to get worste and worse.

TRIPS

If that's real that's purely Trump fucking with the media lmao

Childhood is over.

Can someone explain this to me?
There are CCTV cams at every corner in the UK, yet no video material was recorded and they still evaluate the situation!?

Sorry for assuming things. They tend to bring themselves with their bombs for some reason.

You can almost smell the smugness.

Isn't Trump visiting the Vatican tomorrow?

Could he use this to cuck the Pope?

I love the "please help find X" shitposts on #prayformanchester, anyone see a Sam Hyde one yet?
Also blech

This is just a distraction from the Seth Rich investigation.

then her popularity exploded, and now everyone knows who she is

cctv is only to make English people paranoid and under perpetual stress.
It never helps anyone.

No, that isn't in Israels interests

They have the CCTV.. Coulters Law is in full effect. If it was a white the video would be everywhere already.

look here

y did he bomb the Grande filth?

you hit the nail on the head

Checked.

Pretty much this. They deny reality, then are surprised when it happens.

Why do you need Papal permission to crusade?

F

I guess those CCTV scams are not there for the safety of the average citizen.

wow. they are in my preyers

kek'ed

It's a kike.

was talking to my dr yesterday, who is an old, pre=vatican II Pius XII society catholic. We both agreed that this pope is ac communist who should be tried and hanged and vatican II reversed and the Jews and the rest put back in their place.

(((Leavitt)))

in Manchester, England nail hits you on the head

Pretty sure Sam is the gunman at the hospital.

how the fuck is sharing the video with you going to help anyone?

Naturally, he's thanking Moloch.

TOP WEW

Your puritan values have clouded your puny minds.

Spread his account around with #prayformanchester - with luck this kike will lose his livelihood.

dude it's just a typical obnoxious like looking for attention, trying to be edgy, please don't import his bullshit cancer here and give him free PR. Fuck him in the ear.

WHEN ARE YOU BRITCUCKS GOING TO FUCKING DO SOMEHTING
DO SOMETHING
DO ANYTHING

DO SOMETHING, YOU FUCKING RETARDS
YOU ARE BEING CONQUERED
FUCKING DO SOMETHING JESUS FUCK

you are this close to saying "purity spiraling"
fuck off.

better archive that quick

Yes and half the time the whole system isn't working at the most (((convenient))) time or the footage is never released.

Maybe their parents shouldn't have been cucks and voted UKIP to prevent this shit. They will never learn until catastrophe happens.

no he won't.

His tweet was deleted but not before being retweeted by the thousands.

tfw you never get nailed at a concert

writing in red and all in caps as you exhort others onto things you won't do just uses you look fucking retarded friend.

Kek

They get jailed for doing literally nothing though.

twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/866794083838304256

He's not wrong tho.

We're going to have some good memes coming out of this.

it was a little dead at the end

Unironically kill yourself you fucking waste of space

your mother's dead.

Well, they think we should die for liking a failed architect.

I'll put a kettle on. Relax. All in good time friendo. All this is just the orchestra tuning up.

Try again agent niggerfaggot.

I'd guess she's dead as a doornail. :^)

see

Just making the point for future events/tweets

Terry, calm down man.

are you gonna come pick up her corpse or should I have a few more sessions with her skull? Eh, she takes some cock

Don't know if this is authentic (or even from the event) but Twitter deleted this shortly after it was posted by a local source.

All of my oldfag memes are on a long dead HD, so just pretend I posted a shitload of animated popcorn gifs, cause I'm getting comfy for this.

PURITY SPIRALLING

Go choke on your energy drink lardass yank cunt!

:—DDDDDD

lol

that's from paris
you can leave now for being so new

That's from paris.

Kill yourself newfag.

That's from France

That is an old photograph, not related.
Though, I'm imagining the scene resembles that.

thats from the paris attack

Thats real but form a totally different European concert bombing.

Anyone ever hear this girl speak? She is a caricature - a low IQ mystery meat whore and the epitome of hollywood jewish degeneracy. This honestly could not have happened to a better person.

I feel terrible about these lolis at the concert but at the same time a lot of these photos I'm seeing are of girls with their fathers. Will they finally wake up?

That's the Bataclan

that's from the french attack

pardon - one of the french attacks.

That's Bataclan Theater, in France

That was France you retarded newfaggot

For as long as the English weather is what it is. Rapefugess can't handle the dark, wet and cold winters around the fells, tors and moorland.

Yes, understood. Good reminder.

keep giving him (you)'s

this is bataclan
ffs how new are you?

I wouldn't go to France.

Fucking inbreed paranoid schizo retard. Tell other people (IN ALL CAPS AND RED) what they should do as you sit on your fat fucking ass an ocean away.

(checked)
Good post, but mobile links please Satan.

CONTROLLED EXPLOSION

Kill yourself twice. I have a right to be pissed the fuck off at shitskins killing whites, especially when the whites are just going to pray about it.

ok

Newfag should KYS if you think this is an arena and relevant tonight.

I dunno I heard they blew the doors off

Clearing the remaining bombs?

Funny you should say that.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-22/massive-emergency-services-response-after-explosions-heard-uk-concert

Looks like a coverup attempt.

blowing up evidence

That's where you're wrong, bucko. Remember that little incident in the Bataclan? You remember, the place an 8 year old was castrated, disemboweled, then had his head caved in by Muslims? Remember the barbarity of that? The shock and awe and terror? How many did that redpill? Did they pick up arms and start lynching kikes and dune coons, and antifa? Did they kick all the Muslims out? No, but hey, at least the Filter King had some nice segments about it on InfoWars, eh?

I haven't a lick of faith in humanity.

underrated post

Damn, the dead will probably be a bunch of little girls

First photo of killed victim leaked by TMZ

spoiler for gore

Because france is no longer france.

FRANCE IS NO LONGER FRANCE.

youtubemultiplier.com/592382d59fbc0-livestream-galor-manchestor.php

best stream combiner

Pretty sure she's an italian But i would be less than shocked to find some jew blood in her veins
She is the perfect slutty puppet for the cultural marxists.
inb4 hurr durr italians aren't white shills

Well lads, we have an official ruling: according to IS, Arinna Grande is harem. I can agree with them on that. Just a shame they didn't get her too this time.

Well, fuck me sideways. Someone get down to Cathedral Gardens stat! We need video of this

twitter.com/IEatWaffleHouse/status/866803030716551168

You need to sort yourself out.

she is the personification of loli

I WOULD FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF HER

Wow he looks really hammered.

It would've gone without saying, but thanks, kek

check'd as well

Agreed. Nothing will change.

THE ISLAMIC TERRORISTS JUST BOMBED A BUNCH CHILDREN AT A KIDS CONCERT
When i say it like this i don't feel sadness or rage i feel disappointment in the fact that the Western Governments are letting this shit happen ok KNOW THAT I BROUGHT UP THE WESTERN GOVERNMENTS NOW IM PISSED
TIKI TORCHES AND PITCH FORKS WHEN. ?

Nigger lover

Degenerates being blown the fuck up by sand nigger terrorist isn't a bad thing.

"controlled explosions" i think that's what Sadiq Kahn calls a 'concert'

rip lolis

Actually things will change. They always change. Why wouldn't they change?
People will remain people but then there are also other people who will remain these other people.

Seriously? OK plebbit refugee, have some censored details of that day takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/print

Legit?
twitter.com/Nxvxskxt/status/866804777484668929

top wew

Welcome, how's reddit been? Are the pede's still having fun over at The_Donald? Anyway, yea she looks like CP because the jews who created her career are also pizza fans and they have an agenda to push.

Ruptly hasn't had a stream up. WTF is with RT? Are the Jews squeeqing them in the UK? They are always first with a stream

st petersburg train

It's a cover up.

Never underestimate the redpill potential of a genuine near death experience until you've had one yourself.

Thanks for posting.

For as long as the English weather is what it is. Rapefugess can't handle the dark, wet and cold winters around the fells, tors and moorland.

yes it is.

once the degenerates are all dead, who do you think is next?

In that pic she looks like a negro. Whatever the fuck she is, she doesn't look Italian.

This

THE TIME FOR THE ALT-RIGHT IS NOW!!!

rule Britannia

Fucking kek'd

I think you're alright, Terry.

piss off

No one, red pilled individuals have the means to defend themselves and really shouldn't stick their necks out for normie scum anymore.

Just take a good look at France, like said. Instead, they doubled down on the cuckery.

Stop

They can handle it quite fine when they get free housing and gibs.

There are rapefugee's moving to Alaska and Finland.

cucks, go back to your anime 2d

It's way past the Alt-right's bedtime. Off you go.

That PA announcer in the arena is bretty gud.

Pick one

Goon detected.

one of us?

lol you can see his shlong tucked back and taped to his taint in pic 1

I didn't ask for these feels.

Keep the wanking out of happening threads faggot

did the false flag narrative fail?

Someone save it and fast

i am on my phone so I cant

Welcome New Friend, Now get the fuck out.

against bombs? good luck to you, but i lack faith in your abilities.

Global reported for bestiality

Even though I'm leaning on the culprit being religion of peace, the speaker accident stance isn't too farfetched, if one of those speakers were to explode and topple then it could easily kill a bunch of people, especially children. Still hoping it's the religion of peace to shift the overton window in the UK a bit more, albeit minutely. I wonder how many terror attacks it'll take for a full shift.

WHEN THEY REALIZE (((WHO))) IS REALLY BEHIND THE CURTAIN

Then why are there no niggers in the Peak District, South West Moorland or the Yorkshire Dales?

wel deserved tbfh fam

What? I'm implying that both muslims and degenerate normies getting blown up, killed and subjugated isn't a bad thing.

Of course you do Rosenberg

>twitter.com/Nxvxskxt/status/866804777484668929
WHat the fuck is up with this guy's mspaint tier shops?

this pope is despicable. He would have been publically executed for blasphemy just a few decades ago.

This. And anons disagreeing are reddit faggots. This place is shit now.

Yeah, I'm sure it's the speakers. Good thing the cops are doing a controlled explosion on the rest.

Good work.
Keep spreading that kike's account - he can fuck off to Israel.

I'm going to go with Mossad false flag, and the Jews are going to try to pin it on either Syria or Iran. Doesn't make any sense in terms of ISIS strategy. The only ones who benefit from this are the Jews, just as the Israeli "low intensity conflict doctrine" calls for. IT's another Jew false flag.

If you doubt me, see how ISIS APOLOGIZED (!!!!) when they hit the Jews in the Golan Heights with their artillery. What possible sense does it make to make these supposed "Islamic radicals" on same side as Jews? False flag.

And notice, no jews ever die in these things…

kek

How many dead do we have in Europe from Jihad? Where's the redpill there? Or does every single motherfucker drawing breath need to have a gun to their head before they act?

whatever dude

saw her on Elen once and you could tell she's had the soul raped right out of her. such a dead, aimless gaze in her eyes.

twitter.com/davidebrady/status/866815246924697601

How ironic.

do you even know where you are?

Yeah the more they do the more redpilled they get, faggot.

stop them now, where they live, or it will keep happening.

Are you fucking retarded?

how can muslims explode if muslims aren't real
bombs are a hoax
explosives are a hoax
oxygen is a hoax
it's all a hoax
nothing ever happens
didn't you know?

Yep, and it'll be the dumb ass comunist EU fags that keep getting blown up and the sand nigger terrorist that get caught and thrown in jail, win win.

it makes perfect sense
it's even codified in the koran as a tactic
"cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve"

Holy Shit twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/866811869192912896

No. If a stadium speaker was to blow out and topple, it would kill a fuck load of people. It's not a retarded concept. That's just a theory people "lefties" are throwing about, I'm betting on religion of peace.

Need new bread soon

Ariana's already hard at work in the studio.
What's her next album called?

Competent UK police at work, thank god you have them! What would you do without their detection skillz?

Rolling for her to go full on Deus Vult and become /ourgirl/

wew
American History X?

Nailed it!

EY YO IT'S JUST ANOTHER BOMBTRACK

Fuck off you moron

Next bread

8ch.net/pol/res/9959738.html

"Blow me up"

of course because they don't want it to be a bomb for obvious reason
are you retarded?

Is there a reason for this?

Trips for the trip god, dubs for the dubs throne

Some are, some aren't. Retarded is not the word I'd use though. They think with feels, not logic. It's the same reason they can rationalize cheating and shit.