Part 2: Deranged Iron March muslim convert

First thread reached post limit (8ch.net/pol/res/9952657.html)

Background:

Devon Arthur kills his friends after converting to Islam.
heavy.com/news/2017/05/devon-arthurs-islam-muslim-neo-nazi-atomwaffen-tamp-florida-murder-facebook-photos-isis/

Update:
Odin has now also been arrested:

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/florida-keys/article151953257.html

How much time are we talking here?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BetJt
youtube.com/watch?v=xVGLKFs4YW0
youtube.com/watch?v=0dxNv1cX7tU
youtube.com/watch?v=OPzwcixwDsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgot archive. Sorry lads

Apparently you decided to forget it twice.

archive.is/BetJt

Looks like Devon is gonna get raped in jail by Jamal

Remind me, is Odin aka Slavros? I hope so.

No, Odin is the autistic kid that started AtomWaffen with Devon.

Lol. Thanks

To all tards whom it may concern slavros the uzbek overlord of IM /=atomwaffen divisions leader odin

I keep wanting to like IronMarch, but then things like this happen that remind me why I don't hang out there. They've got a few cool dudes and their focus on IRL adventurism and 'the fascist spirit' make them entertaining, capable and interesting people…….. the problem is that sort of things will also attract the absolute most lost and mentally ill sort, who desperately need a purpose in life. It attracts both the best and the worst. They need to screen members and boot out the nutjobs without becoming the sort of boring milquetoast alt-right faggots they constantly mock.

What is Odin's bail amount? Or he is stuck in jail?

He probably is stuck. They are going to try to get him for terrorism charges.

Ironlarpers BTFO

Ikr. It's something abot IM that just doesn't click with me. They are kinda like a Dirlewanger division. They dont seem driven by a political vision drive but rather just a radical counter reaction.

He ain't getting out if he gets those.

youtube.com/watch?v=xVGLKFs4YW0

They will use the fact that he had "Nazi propaganda," talked about violence, and had bomb making materials (which, knowing the FBI, could just mean some standard household chemicals) and use that as evidence that he was plotting a terrorist bombing. The Muslim will likely take some sort of deal to testify against him.

youtube.com/watch?v=0dxNv1cX7tU

This is their third one now iirc, and first to succeed. Others were the azn girl who planned a school shooting and Zack rockerz Davies who stabbed a mudslime at a Tesco (who was also on 4chon and LARPed as a jihadist in chats).

In contrast, the only time anybody's died because of TRS was due to GRIDS, and that all stopped since they started handing out prep at the pool parties.

kek, ironkikes BTFO

Odin went to university for nuclear engineering and the chemicals he had have been given out by the police. I don't know what household chemical needs to be kept in a freezer that is white and cakey. Knowing Odin, and his love for Mcveigh, it's not really a stretch that he'd have that stuff.

Send Odin a letter if you want.

Brandon Clint Russell 14777-104
FDC Miami
Federal Detention Center
P.O. Box 019120
Miami, FL 33101

perun was right

youtube.com/watch?v=OPzwcixwDsI

IRON MARCH DINDU NUFFINS

Devon was banned from IM months ago and everyone from IM (including Slavros) pressured Odin to kick Devon.

And this is what happened. Let this be a lesson to us. Too important to ignore this. I hate to say but Atomwaffen is pretty done for because the Feds will try to entrap the guys.

Atomwaffen was always a mystery to me. Odin was always a spaz. People always laughed at him because he was a young kid that said a lot of edgy things. He had very poor social skills. Devon was similar in that regard. The fact that people thought they were leaders is funny as fuck. How do you look at those two and say to yourself "Yeah that's a group I want to be a part of. These two are going places and will show me the way" ? It would suggest that the other members of AW were even more autistic but I can't understand how that would be possible.

natsocs are autistic. They are literal edgelord LARPers. Why act surprised?

This incident just backs my claim up even more. Never under any circumstances meet up irl with autistic/mentally ill natsocs.

What is even more confusing is why odin would let several autistic NEETs live with him. Literally why?

thanks, i found him earlier but wasn't sure if this was indeed his full name

Really gets that noggin joggin

Official IM and AW statements here