Good goy

It turns out that Trump is just a Jewish puppet, do you feel betrayed after the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/px7uD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you didn't know this from the beginning you're fucking retarded. The board is controlled by paid Kushner shills.

It's just c-chess, guys!

Do I feel betrayed? No. I didn't elect a man. I elected policies. Trump is a kike shill and he needs to be gassed.

If you wanna win the game you gotta play it. The last place I would look for confirmation if he's legit or not is these outer visible shallow things he does.

Embarrassing.

that's why he went to Saudi Arabia first, then Israel when ever other president goes to Israel first

Holy shit its thread for the over 9000th time!

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

WTF I SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR GARY JOHNSON

Fuck off shills. Anyone with a healthy mind knows that if you go full 1488 you'll get your ass raped by (((media))) and then brainwashed normies. If you want to beat them, you have to play their game.

Also you should be ashamed of yourself, you aren't even hiding it properly.

Yes, I do.

accident or intentional?

If it makes anyone feel better, he didn't bow his head.

I am quite dissapointed though. He should at least not have worn the kippah/yamaka (yamakule)?

9th thread?

what do you think? its all a play look at his face

Is "playing their game" the new "4D chess"? There is no "game" to play with the Jews. It's either fight them or get steamrolled by the global agenda. You nu/pol/ redditors need to fucking go back.

this is the angle the shills want, this is where they are going, do not fool yourself
yes be mad at trump, the wall was shit idea, but look at this OP. Do not for a second think that all this spamming is natural, this OP in the archive slipped up, they want this to be something that further supports an impeachment and smooth transition to pence.
archive.fo/px7uD

We can tell who needs to go.

Are you sure?
He looks like he didn't know to shake and was ready to shamble off.

True dat +1

You have to fucking wear the damn jew beanie if you go for this fucking picture otherwise the only reporting will be
hitler touched muh wailing wall

Another possible angle (if impeachment fails) is to lay the grounds for assassination and blame it on "disgruntled former Trump-supporting Internet Nazis." This has the added perk of giving the Deep State a popular excuse to crack down on all online communication and "extremism".

um, no

we all knew he was a jewish puppet all along

we just hoped maybe he could build a wall at least

You people really are desperate. It's funny watching cucks so desperately defend their cuck G-d-Emperor.

this could be another angle possibly, but look at that blatant bullshit
pence is fucking worse on all fronts. Thats why I hated the pence shilling, it felt weird, now it makes sense. They want pence, they know he is going to play ball, all we know is Trump kiked out at the wall, we don't know why or what it leads to, but I do know that they are still going for getting rid of him and this should be a sign that there is something else going on.

Everyone else in the race were kike puppets, at least with trump you had a chance

He's still our Donald

Sage the thread lad.