Before Obama's term ends in january...

Before Obama's term ends in january, Obama and congress should consider dropping a couple of nuclear bombs on the American south. The American south is full of reactionary inbred white trash hicks. They are the reason we have yet to EVEN TAKE A STEP towards communism in America.

Obama could immigrate all the black people and registered communists from the south to the north and leave only the white trash reactionaries to die in radiactive hellfire.

Then, like a pheonix, we vould rise a new communist nation from the Ashes. All it takes is some radical measures from Obama and the United States congress.

Hey there…. what'cha doin', Holla Forums ?

Sorry OP, congress is full of obstructionist republicans that would not let Obama nuke america.

get called a nigger today by Cletus, Jamal?

Lincoln and Sherman should have steamrolled the entire fucking south and rebuilt it into glorious industrious North 2.0

Communism is garbage. Mutualism and expelling Jooz by fire and sword OK.

I think America should just nuke itself completely tbh.

But Dallas County actually voted for Obama in 2012.

sage

Just nuke the whole world tbh

OP, question: are you advocating for ironic eugenics, or unironic eugenics?

The South does need to go tbh

The killing of people because of their ideals is not eugenics.

I never said Obama should kill all white people. Just the ones in the south.

Now this poster I believe posts on Holla Forums

sage for shit thread

Southerner here, please kill us.

Leftists are already defending this. The contradictions in leftist rhetoric just fly over your head or are you all pretending not to be retarded?

Simply epic, fellow leftist.

:^)

Thank you for bumping this great thread, Ginjeet.

I agree. The South is still the place where the majority of feral niggers live.

is this the faggotry you were b& for?

gee… I sure wonder why mississippi, louisiana, and alabama are so low-IQ

what group of people populates those states in large numbers I wonder?

Well thats what happens when you start inbreeding to keep the purity of the white race user, kinda gives your offspring some extra chromosomes :^)

nice low-IQ, leftist, sub-24 inch skull post, comrade XDDD

White IQs in those states are still lower than in the North, and whites in the south have higher rates of various social problems. Blame the eternal Scots-πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€IrishπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€, they have been doing this shit since they came to America.

/leftycope/

>Blame the eternal Scots-πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€IrishπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€, they have been doing this shit since they came to America.

just lol at how wrong you guys get this. I'm no jew-blamer, we allowed them to be parasites to us, it's our own fault. We should have sent them back to israel 1000 years ago.

But the irish meme doesn't make sense, almost every white person I've known has said to have some irish dna, it's very common. The gripe about jews is that they make up 0.00000001% of the earth's population yet have managed to kick sand in the face of every nation they've inhabited. Hence why they're banned from 109 places.

The holocaust happened, but shaming the nazis is the equivalent of shaming a boy for beating the shit out of another boy for years of getting picked on and fucked with.