Alerta Judiada channel removed

I read in a thread somewhere that an user hadn't heard from Alerta Judiada in a long time, a top tier NatSoc propaganda channel with some of the best videos out there. So i decided to check the channel and waddayaknow, it's been shoah'd.

youtube.com/channel/UCbOZMaX9mkwkqkfJFIPO2Tg

Does anyone know if he has backupchannels, or if he has a new channel? Also dump his webms here, because like the faggot i am i forgot to save all his videos to my hard drive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCSGrKAyBpdWB04w8bEujaJg
youtube.com/channel/UCm2aa-B8AxvhjopRNy8aRbg/videos
fortune.com/2016/10/18/youtube-profits-ceo-susan-wojcicki/
p.lewd.es/fuavlx.zip
streamable.com/p18iv
streamable.com/vrand
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck. First oscar turner and now this. Better start backing up everything then kikes are on a rampage.

Damn they are going hard.
Alerta Judiada still has two Spanish channels up, although one of them only has 7 videos.
The other one has plenty of content, it's just that the titles and subtitles are in Spanish.

Yes, lots has been going missing lately.

AJ got axed a long time ago, there are several mirrors.

Remember, facts are racist hate speech.

We're probably going to have to move to another platform give a place for people to flock to and make it popular.

Got a link to any of the mirrors? I have a few of Alerta Judiada's videos downloaded in the original quality but none of the translations.

Top tier content like Omniphi and Alerta Judiada being wiped out should be the impetus for anybody with the know-how within our ranks to find or make an alternative to jewtube. It doesn't need to look good as long as it serves as an online archive for this content.

Nothing can compete, that's the issue. It's not just about coding a website. The main problem with building a competitor to Youtube is server capacity. Google probably has over a thousand servers dedicated to just youtube. Just upkeeping those is expensive, nevermind the bandwidth costs that go along with hosting that much content.

TRUTH SHALL TRIUMPH

Something needs to be done. I have few of those webms downloaded. Does anyone know any more channels, so we can DL the stuff and mirror it to other sites. Also, is there a way how to contact the owner, or is it perma-shoa'd?

most people don't need 1080p ULTRA 4k for cat videos.

Youtube always loses money anyway.

Fair, but even still, hosting tens of thousands of 480p videos will still be very cost intensive. It's about having the capital to invest, knowing that the venture will likely lose a lot of money.

I made crude webms for anyone unfamiliar with how well-made AJ's content is.

Contacting the owners of these channels might be a very good idea since they are likely to have their videos on their hard drive. A channel that has not been shoahed yet is 'Esoteric Truths', I recommend anons to download the content off of that channel for posterity.

This is what I suspected and feared. Neocons throw around millions of dollars while we have to deal with jewgle's antics due to lack of funds. Yet another reason why they get the bullet right after their Jewish handlers.

As I said he has a Spanish channel:
youtube.com/channel/UCSGrKAyBpdWB04w8bEujaJg
Dunno how to contact him, maybe put a comment on his newest video, which is a translation from The Impartial Truth's recent work.

Vid related: some webm I had saved.

Fuck, beat me to it.

No worries, yours seems to be a higher resolution.

Saved, thanks user.

Here's another one, Truth Shall Triumph ( ) in mp4. Sorry, I don't have the webm and the only webm option I'm given in youtube-dl results in too big a file.

Face of a Dying Nation and its backup were shoah'd about two-three months ago too, it had 200+ videos, mostly news excerpts. Somehow Truth Serum I and II stay afloat just fine.

Free speech will be clamped down on.

But there are fuck tons of other places to launch your content.

Yep. (((Google))) acquired it because they rightly saw that it as the cornerstone of the information revolution, and they want to (try to) control it as much as possible.

This is unfortunately very much correct. I'd bet my ass youtube is working at a loss. I'd also bet my ass jewgle is not interested in youtube making profit but in using it to control the flow of information. An alternative would be what? A huge website with videos free to view for anybody at anytime? With an userbase as large as jewtube's, the only way that can work is if you have an immesurable amount of people's private information to monetize.

Just webm'd this one.
Looks like they have another channel but there's very little content. They have this video in multiple languages.
youtube.com/channel/UCm2aa-B8AxvhjopRNy8aRbg/videos

Richard Wagner's Pilgrim Chorus for those interested, which is basically Tännhauser Overture with a chorus.

That's why you always download and backup goys.

(checkum)
This is some powerful top quality stuff. Saved.

That's the problem with competing with youtube. How can you compete with someone who is throwing some of their nigh-infinite cash down a hole?

YouTube CEO Says There’s ‘No Timetable’ For Profitability

Surprise surprise – YT is run by a woman, and she's not overly concerned with losing around $1 or 2 billion a year.

fortune.com/2016/10/18/youtube-profits-ceo-susan-wojcicki/

It's worth it. Bandwidth costs should decrease quicker than resolution goes up. So eventually it'll be profitable and they'll have the monopoly then. Meanwhile they make do with more info on users, which is always useful.

Alerta Judiada:
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmPMhoab5gPSNPMqzGh2CNmDAiqnPWq52Ex3WUoY8UNX89

Other stuff (WLP, GLR, etc.):
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmcQub9omoffjkpawy7NSzYFqicUVHCPZGbT9bbAG2dWc6

Remember to backup everything, anons.

Google is

I sometimes wonder if the jewgle server farm is actually the NSA server farm.

I mean it seems like the most effective method of data collection. Just give jewgle free server space and you can collect like 90% of web traffic with little effort.

come on, guys

No you didn't. You're using the common shill tactic of implying that an e-celeb is well known and popular on Holla Forums in order to meme it into existence.
Don't worry, Rebel Media has plenty of other controlled opposition e-celeb shills and new ones pop up all the time.

You're the shill here. Alerta Judiada makes top-tier propaganda that's commonly posted on Holla Forums.

First time posting here instead of cuckchan?

No jewish-owned media source cares that they lose money. Virtually every paper loses money now. Do you think these people care when they have us in the grip of usury as well as money printing systems like the federal reserve?

Well shilled, Chaim
:^)

It's an anonymous channel making some of the best propaganda, but i'm sure you already knew that

Also thx for posting the videos anons, added everything to my folder

Anti kike shill bump

That was great saved

The website is also down.
I hope he is still alive.
Maybe they found out his identity and he had a sudden car accident. :^)

If anons don't want to download the ipfs client to batch download the videos from here's a zip:
p.lewd.es/fuavlx.zip

I think the best way to put your shit out there now is to have an account on a GNU Social instance that allows hate speech, and use that as a hub to tell people where to find your shit. People find your stuff on youtube and subscribe, then they see the link to your page in the description or at the end of all your videos, and when you get banned from youtube, they go to your feed and see that you've posted a link to your new youtube channel and subscribe to that. Repeat forever.

Every time these fashwave people have their shit deleted, it becomes a pain to look them up and find them again. It'd be easier if I could just bookmark a single page to go to where they would post "hey, I'm reuploading my stuff here -> whateverthe.fuck" so I don't have to have a shitload of bookmarks all for one single artist knowing they could be deleted at any time.

In this way you can be proactive in having multiple locations up at the same time if you want (say youtube and alternatives as well as mega links and shit), or just have one location at a time. Also if you make other types of content, you can keep it linked all in one place. I like the idea of pinning a post that links to a pastebin type website full of links to different accounts you have on different websites, and mega folders and whatnot.

Twitter and other sites will likely just ban you even if you aren't posting anything but links to your content - because surprise, they're run by kikes and shabbos goyim. If you want a social media presence, fine, have a fucking twitter, but it makes sense to have a permanent page to go to whenever your shit gets deleted, and twitter is not permanent when you get banned for doing absolutely nothing. If you don't have a permanent backup page where people can find you, it's hard to find your content after you get banned or to get in contact with you.

tl;dr

Needless to say, don't stop uploading to youtube and shit - if you want people to find your content, you need to use these kiked websites, unfortunate as that is.

He has about ten channels.
He said he was going to stop posting to that one because he had 2 strikes on it, then posted on it again.
I pointed that out in the comment section of his latest video when I noticed, he seemed to ignore it.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, he let the domain name of his website expire. A shame, he had some interesting photographs of his travels, masonic lodges and such.

Got the whole thing down to 12mb

Dude like half my saved redpill playlist has been shoah'd in the last few weeks, google going all out with their kikery… watch them ban anything that dosent conform to the (((naritive))) in the next few months.

What are some other important youtube channels to backup? I have a handful of them including oscar turner.

Anyone got the alerta judiata webm that has the goynye look alike talking about 200 years together?

(1) as usual

I can't stop watching this.
Goebbels would be proud.

Yes. The other videos are similarly well-done. Including imagery of a pregnant white woman also triggers an instinctual protective emotional response in white males. It serves to remind us what is truly at stake, and moves this from a competitive "fight for dominance" context to a "survival for your family" context.

As a former lolberg, I wish for a leader to whom I could unreservedly pledge to obey as an alpha myself, as Goebbels referenced in the video you cited. Where's our Hitler?

Yeah, it's a good one lad. If we had a fraction of the access to normalfag minds that the lügenpresse does on a daily basis the kike narrative would be annihilated in a few months. They know it too.

i have been shoahed for posting this shit videos, and sorry for not knowing how to properly webm

streamable.com/p18iv

streamable.com/vrand

Since it hasn't been posted yet… Here it goes.
Couldn't get it in a higher resolution for that size, sorry.

(checked)
Saved.

Can't you use MEGA or something? I don't think anybody is clicking that.

>streamable.com/p18iv
haha good video

unsafe.space was advertised hosted by someone on Holla Forums iirc
but the file size limit is tiny

We don't need expensive server costs. Shouldn't it be enough to use random filehosters for the files and embed them into a central website (just like any streaming site works)?

Like this we could build a network of trusted filehosters over a time and keep the costs very low because we literally don't have to upload the videos to our own servers.

No you can't access files on a hoster without a session cookie and having solved captcha before.

Well works just fine.

lewd.es was the only pomf.se clone I could find with a big enough size limit for the zip. mixtape.moe is another that's far less obscure. IMHO mega seems really sketchy. Here's the same zip broken up into five parts:
my.mixtape.moe/kycdmf.zip
my.mixtape.moe/jlkfwq.zip
my.mixtape.moe/yvvvwa.zip
my.mixtape.moe/rwktcf.zip
my.mixtape.moe/mgxify.zip

On the topic of youtubers, has Gex posted anything since With Open Gates? Or did he give up on saving Europe and the white race because he got banned once for defending a camwhore?

It has been at least a year since I watched any of their stuff but I'm still sad to see them ago, especially since they don't seem they have their own website or something. '
The quality of their videos and the intense feeling they gave you made you feel like Goebbels himself had edited them.

His channel AND back-up were removed from jewtube, he said he was being targeted by some Algerian who tried to take his videos down.

He hasn't made a new one, hasn't tried to continue the fight? Low energy.

Did you get shoahed recently or was it a while ago?

Vid me censors content too.

Fucking hell they got Oscar too?

These are truly dark times my friends

Because a picture consisting of only women with a posted attached to it stating that women are now being hired for being women rather than for having certain skills is totally an example of equality.

Thanks.

The comments copied there represent full-blown Poe's Law.

I know AJ posts or at least visits here, since 8/pol/ was in the one video about bad goyim waking up, so if you see this just know that your hard work does not go unappreciated. May the alternate channel(s) last a thousand years.
F

I second that.
Bump

Holy shit

There's nothing wrong with liveleak.com

Hey retard, we're still hours away from that post.

F

More of his videos in webm: 2/x

get gassed kike

3/x

4/x

5/x

6/x

This was my favorite of all of the vid edits I've seen, including the Hitler ones. I saved this one ages ago. People look at Goebbels and see this little peg-legged cripple spending his life hobbling around, and then he opens his mouth and rallies the entire north of Germany, and you don't have to wonder why Hitler defended him countless times in inter-party drama: he said to Goebbels plainly in the early days "the north is yours". Goebbels built the NS following in the north, more than anyone else, while Hitler was building it in the south.

When you see the history of the party in its founding and desperate years – before all of the bandwagon fucks jumped on after power was secured – you truly see the historical beauty and tragedy of how after every other little rat jumped off the ship (Speer types, who jumped on after power was sure), Hitler and Goebbels were in that bunker, getting bombed like a rattling tuna can, shelled constantly, lucky to get a little sleep, to the end.

Whenever I hear some divide and conquer fuckbag come along with their "brown eyes, not white, brown hair, not white" bullshit, I point to that man. He is one of history's greatest orators. It's almost laughable when you look at these "literati creeps" like Roosevelt, Churchill, etc, pitifully mumbling on a mic with the most dreadful and banal crap, catered for nations of mindless materialistic judaized morons, while you hear these men who, through oratorical brilliance, en-masse connected with the minds of their people, and rallied them for the defense of Europe's future.

The truest enshrinement of tragic heroism since Thermopylae, those "axis" were. They fought and died to be free, while the morons live today as slaves, decrying them for a dollar.

It was recently, on may 21. I think youtube will try to shoah as many channels as possible, the small ones are the first to go. I think i had like 15.000 views in total

kek'd

Fucking spot on, brother.

I was not prepared for this.