NIGGERS GONNA STARVE

NIGGERS GONNA STARVE

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-22/trump-to-propose-deep-cuts-to-anti-poverty-programs-and-medicaid

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnonBabble

no more free gibs for you nigger, now get back on the cotton field *CRACK*

(holy evil quads, Satan!)
The outrage from the lazy will be eclipsed only by the outrage from the liberals. I can't fucking wait!

I can't wait for the summer of chimpouts.

(checked)
(checked)

They will loot and riot first before any nigger ever starves. Its a time to harden ourselves instead of letting republicans kowtow as soon as a shitskin cries.

"when the EBT stops working, we'll get World War N"? - most people with a brain

Gear up boys.

b-but Holla Forums told me that Drumpf loves niggers :^)

OP you are a tremendous faggot for posting a stalin.

i posted him ironically, don't be mad user :3

Wew boys Kek is here

Checked and kekked

Nobody cares because of pic related.

i'm not trying to give niggers too much credit here (they will always swiftly revert to chimping if left to their own accord), but getting them in line through through means of white leadership will only make it easier for the media to hide the fact that they are savages. niggers CAN be trained, it just has to be done properly (cant be done by liberals because liberals are like a single mother wheras conservatism is more like a father figure that will get you in line). getting niggers on par with whites will only give the multiculturalists more ammo.
the best way for this to go for us is that trump does everything possible to help niggers, giving them every opportunity, etc, and then the niggers still chimp spectacularly in spite of all that, for all the world to see. this is what the goal should be. the alternative is to just let the niggers burn themselves down without helping - this would be quicker and easier but would appear as if trump doesnt care about them which is bad for muh PR. and plus, many whites would want to go help the poor niggers, whereas in the former option nobody would want to help them because as seen, the niggers fail regardless of the amount of help they get. the only way for the world to see the truth is for them to be shown, not told

HE'S NOT TOUCHING IT WITH HIS FULL HAND!

By "means-tested" will they mention the ends-disproven bit?
If the means justify the ends, at least make the ends work.

I swear with how desperate you guys get to spam this everywhere, I sometimes think spamming images of it here is the very reason they make politicians touch that damn wall in the first place. As long as that wall isn't some sentient, magical entity that grows stronger with every person that touches it, I'm not interested.

Have fun moshie.

Notice how every time he dose a "concession" to his opposition he still ends up backstabbing them. The Dreamers are still getting deported, the border defense funding Is replacing fence with wall. He didn't look pleased being near it.

Funny they don't spam this.

There's so much fat on these 'boons that after about day 3 ketosis (body burns fat for life support) will start setting in. The hambeasts will rampage from fried chicken withdrawl but with all those fat reserves it'll take about a year for them to really start starving.

Checked.

Maybe we can meme it, Kek seems to approve

(checked) and we thought they chimp out now wheres the webm of the sheboon in the gas station throwing shit around cuz her gibs wasn't working. My sides are gone.

Nice.

next stop: china

What is Trump's favorite historical wall design so far?

Now if only all those African (((charities))) would start to understand that as well..

It's also funny that they don't bring up how basically all western leaders have gone to the wall, including Putin.

Yeah, but you know there's a faction of shills here who knew in their heart that Trump would spit on the kippah and cock punch the wall down while shouting "gas the kikes! race war now!"

So when should I expect chimpouts in my city?

And now with this unpleasant affair out of the way. My money is on Kushner still flipping his shit, if we do move an embassy but require them to eat their own multicultural shit they've been pushing on us for so long.

~40% of people on SNAP are white. 40-60% of them have jobs

Fuck them because niggers, right?

Muh lemons.

It would be ideal to force multi-culti on Israel and moving the embassy is a good start. Guess we'll see how it goes.

Doesn't make it right.

The wall needs a memorial to all those who have died from open borders

Go to a soup kitchen like I did

EAT SHIT YOU FUCKING SHILLS!
Over 70% of our budget goes to this fucking social welfare shit. It's about time it gets slashed.

I thought it was 62%?
It can't have gone up eight percent that quickly.

include sauce.

Jigs will be Jigs, they will acquire 'free' bananas anywhere they can find them.

(checked)

Only if you include Social Security, which is something you get back because you paid in. It's not "welfare". If you're talking about "food stamps", that's 1% of the current federal budget.

Why are there so many hugely obese niggers on food stamps?

KFC and walmart will fight this dearly

Well you better ready your guns. Nobody is going to starve but many will turn to crime

They're the ones being fattened up for food when the well runs dry.

I benefit from SNAP but I could survive without it. It's a bitter pill we're going to have to take.

Because there aren't any niggers committing crimes now, amirite?

Whites will get by, niggers and other subhumans can fucking starve.

you do know the money wasted on government aid causes the need for more government aid, right?

Knowing Wendy's there are probably under cover ICE agents in there waiting for illegals to show up.

Yeah, that it's Wendy's is disappointing but it is what it is.

I'm not a native english speaker, can someone explain both what "means tested" means in the english language in this sentence and what they're actually implying?
I would prefer an answer without jokes or snark, plz.

I have two questions.
1) Why would you stop accepting a specific denomination of money?
2) How much do you have to be eating that you can actually pay with a one hundred dollar bill at a Wendy's?

Native English speaker here.
I don't know either, they worded that really weirdly.
I think they mean it was tried out and it worked?

it says right under there "In Dining Room Only" and maybe it's just me but niggers never dine in ever. They can't play the radio real load outside of their cars and they can't drive off without paying if they have to eat inside.

It means are you too wealthy to be accepting government aid?

they hand fake benjamins and then run off while the clerk counts the change.

Are there really people who commit such a major felony just to buy a burger?

shit's fake bro. don't use fake shit.

Nig-Nogs

You will never live in a 1950s white America as a chad driving up to a fast food joint, while qts serve you in roller skates.

Why live?

Niggers should get gibs on one condition - if they get permanently sterilised. Let's say one time gibs of 10k$. It will be worth it in long run. No more little niglets, and half on nogs will OD in month, second half will spend it on malt liquor and lottery.

BEST GIRL QUADS CONFIRMS' BULLIES STARVING

Should also permanently give up their right to vote.

Not a QT but a nice family image from a long ago California.

A wonderful visage, and I love the chrome. Now fags don't even drive, and need a shitty smartphone app to get them anywhere.

But it's illegal to pay for hot food with EBT….so what are they serving them? Salads and day old food?

Ah, wait, only for money through SNAP, guess the money from the other programs isn't included in that.

As for something more realistic, siphoning federal and charity money to open a state-funded mass offer to purchase nigger balls for $10k (or $20k if that doesn't work). Also, you need to adapt the policy to the race you're targeting, so for much stronger effectiveness, the balls you're selling need to be Black, but they don't need to be your own. Just devote the advertising to telling them what they want to hear. That their balls at their core contain 'more pure' genes that are superior to everyone's race or something.

It's likely that the White recipients will be the targets for removal from the rolls.

Really all you have to say is "no more fear of child support" and niggers will make breadlines for it.

Most likely. They know the nigs will cause a scene if this affects them.

Any word about cuts on spending to Israel yet? What happened to "America first"?

It's not really so much as about causing a scene as the capitalist owners of the USA deciding to move forward with a negro population.

Surely it's all just ironic shitpost, right?

Meh the niggers will still get gibs. Those cuts will be offset by Illegals no longer leeching off the nation.

Maybe because your a shill?

If there is a summer full of chimpouts I believe it would inevitably be in our favor. If they are having their gibs taken away while self sustaining white people go on with their lives then they will target our neighborhoods. And think of all the white people who are better armed/ trained and are just waiting for a legal opportunity to shoot niggers. If I were them I wouldn't start shit.

f00kin chekd m8

Niggers had lots of summer chimpouts back in the 60s and 70s and it didn't do anything but deliver the entire domestic future of the country to accommodating them.

And how am I a shill for being offput by how everyone seems to be blatantly ignoring nor spinning his jew wall visit as something good? I get jokes, and I get trying to collect scraps of hope in this shitty timeline, but please don't tell me you actually think his visit was anything other than kike appeasement to get heat off at best.

Why would this ever happen.

to disincentivize robbery because all you have is small bills

user see
I'm posting in good faith, I'm just confused. Less than a year ago this entire ceremony was touted as an example of a leader being ZOG'd to hell and back, I remember we were all hoping he wouldn't actually do it, and yet here we are acting like it means nothing or worse, that it's a good thing. Maybe I've just grown a bit too skeptical and overly cautious in my time here, I don't know. I'm just really worried that we'll be having "There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish" tier posts within a few months. I sense kikery is afoot, and I don't like it.

But back then they could at least make the claim they were saintly niggers who suffered mightily under segregation. Not true of course, they and we, were much better off.

After a solid 50+ years of hoovering up gibs, raping, murdering and general chimping I'm inclined to believe the general public is a bit less sensitive to their ooking about oppression.

Just leave user, there are better alternatives than here. I actually think a lot of people have left already that's why the tone of the board has changed so much.

That's… not correct.

It's to do with fakes.

If the cashier doesn't know a $100 is fake, then they just gave away almost $100 in either real bills, or products.

By reducing it to $20 you minimise your losses.

Welcome to nu-Holla Forums
The kosher imageboard.

I grew up in the 80s back when the big coal companies were killing off all the unions. They did this by shutting mines down. If a mine was shut down for a certain number of years it could be re-opened as "new" and non-union.

Since my dad was a coal miner it meant he got laid off. A LOT. At times it was bad. My parents got down at one point to where they had a $100 dollars to their name. All that and we never used welfare. We probably should have, but we didnt.

Guess how much sympathy I have for these assholes whining about losing their free gibs…

HOLY GET

Yeah, this is actually what happened in the UK.

Fun fact: Scargill was paid £5m by the USSR.

Nobody seriously claimed Trump was the re-incarnation of Adolf. However he's singlehandedly shit-talked and shit-posted the establishment into a state of un-hinged frenzy. This is undeniable.

He's just a step in the right direction and only has a few years to do what he can.

Alright, having seen some of the other posts going on right now I see why the other anons are so defensive. still don't care for the positivity towards the event, nor the lackadaisical attitude some have taken here towards it. be careful not to allow actual retards to take over
anyways, I've unintentionally slightly derailed this thread enough

They can use FITAP.

If you take all the nigs and beaners off of SNAP, those who remain are White working poor, who need to supplement their income. It's very difficult to take a couple of kids to a soup kitchen 3 times a day when you have to work.

SNAP actually does have some benefit - like allowing the White working poor to actually, you know, not starve. You can also look at various other statistics. For example, the SNAP people know exactly every bit of groceries you buy. The White working poor aren't buying steak and lobster on Day 1 and then crying on Day 3 that they need more gibs.

I have no problem whatsoever giving a helping hand to a White family that needs rice, beans, peanut butter, and bread. What's your excuse?

So, Hindenburg?

The guy who signed Hitler into power?

You've never gone to a soup kitchen, faggot. "Food Stamps" have been around since 1939 and you ain't that old.

Dem legs. Why did this world line become so shit?

I'd wager that the gibs are the only things keeping the masses in check right now. If Trump really does take that away, US could be facing chaos to rival Europe this summer.

Any business-owning anons should strengthen their shops against mobs, particularly if they live in a vibrant, culturally enriched area. Just because the gibs are merely being reduced rather than eradicated doesn't mean people should be any less cautious.

You're not spending the fake money on a burger, you're spending the fake money on a burger plus almost $100 real money.

India does this. They'll give you a car for it.

>not knowing thats the baka box

The aesthetics of the cars from that era are nice too. Ever single one of them looks smart.

are you people so stupid that you think only blacks who abuse welfare will be the only ones affected by these cuts?
These cuts will destroy the lives of many disabled and elderly (mostly WHITES), and a large percentage of those people will be VETERANS.

How anyone can think this is a good thing besides a bunch of spoiled, angry trust fund/rich kid edgelords is beyond me.

Anyone who supports these cuts is either an idiot or a shill. Don't think for a minute that the money being cut from programs affecting the poor, disabled and elderly won't go right into the pockets of Trump's rich Jew buddies in the form of tax cuts for the rich, deregulation, legislation favoring corporate interests, shady deals, etc.

Trump is a lying, hypocrite piece of shit.

And they will, judging by how fucking lazy they are

aww, little leftie got lost
here, take my hand, i'm gonna take you to your friends on Holla Forums

>>>/out/

It means that store is in niggersville. Chances of being robbed are higher, as well fake bills being used.

Your level of denial is humorous to anyone here who has actually voted in more than one election.

Just lather that preparation H on your arsehole and accept Trump ass raped you

1) Its a security risk. If I'm running a store I'd rather have $100 in singles than $100 in one bill

2) Niggers love to do this because they're fucking retarded. They'll order a 7 dollar meal then try to pay with a $100 bill. It's also a popular way to get rid of counterfeit 100's and get like $90 in legit bills in places that do take $100's

t. I work in food service and we don't take anything bigger than a $20

you fuckers are so fucking deluded. You people are simply unable to admit you've been fucking had. Trump is the political equivalent of a shady used car salesman that sold this country a fucking broken down piece of shit lemon.
any one of you who doesn't have millionaire parents who gets injured or sick at some point is going to be fucked. If you can't work anymore because of illness or injury, you're done. That means cancer, diabetes, back injury, any of a million different things that can and will go wrong with time.

this board is a fucking joke.
pol was actually full of intelligent, mature, sensible people years ago. Now it's a bunch of 17 year old trust fund edgelord faggots. fuck this place.

you're totally full of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII
Hope you're referring to this.

I mean, yes, Holla Forums has gone to shit in the last few years, but I'm curious as to why you think that in this particular thread.

Also, it's not "edgy 17 year old trust fund" faggots. It's stormfags, the right shills, and redditards that have ruined this place (as well as cuck/pol/, but cuck/pol/ had a whole other slew of issues on top of that).

Too many little kids in this thread who have no idea what happened with Ron Paul and just jumped on the lolcow'ing of liberals, not knowing the seriousness with which there is an actual meme war and it's the difference between white genocide or not. A very serious meme war.

Of course, I knew eventually that generation Z wouldn't know how serious it actually is, because they think they're winning - and that is required for morale. But, it is not a joke that people who have money and people in Academia, both want to either genocide whites or make sure whites have the tribal equivalent of AIDS (no immune system.)

NIGGA BE CHECKED AND WRECKED

because I've been avoiding this place like cancer since Trump took office. I can't take these fucking idiots.

I've been thinking about it. I actually wonder if most of these Trump cheerleaders aren't paid kike shills, and his whole campaign (with the massive astroturfing operation which overran every alternative messageboard) wasn't a kike plot to drive the final nails in the USA's coffin.

It's obvious Trump is a kike puppet, so his online army are probably composed mostly of kike shills and have been from day one. Therefore arguing with them is a waste of time. They aren't even real.

It wouldn't surprise me, the federal reserve protests were more effective at scaring kikes shitless.

NO BULLY

Proofs?

Of what? All you're making think is that the board is compromised, I thought the Holla Forums goons were joking.

There should have been a 6 month limit on fucking welfare to begin with. It was never meant to be lived on by lazy fucks.

look at that pic one race human race

he may be referring to a church group who feeds the hungry i think it's called food for friends or salvation army around my neck of the woods so you can still eat and not take gibs so yeah
SOUP KITCHENS ARE STILL AROUND

I'd bully the shit out of her desu

Dumping some nignog salt.
And want to defend against the whites receive more welfare meme
So although by the number whites receive more gibs it's still nothing compared to the amounts of gibs that blacks and hispanics receive proportionate to their population.
EAT DICK YOU NIGGERS

And here is some comment salt from the Washington Post, Youtube and Reddit. Unfortunately most (((news))) sites have disabled their comment sections and I don't have access to goybook.

Ok what the shit is the difference between SNAP, EBT, and FITAP? And Jesus Christ, this fucked up welfare state actually has that many (or more) food programs? No wonder the monkeys and immigrants are multiplying

These niggers underestimate us so badly.

And they take living among us so granted, too.

EBT is the card used for SNAP/FITAP. It's like a government credit card onto which benefits are deposited once a month.

SNAP is food stamps.
FITAP is cash money.

or the regular price is in English and in Spanish is double

I think the actual point was presidential candidates go there BEFORE getting elected. Trump didn't do that, he waited until he was President and then made it his number 2 thing on a stop where he visits the Muzzies and the Catholics as well.

It's great optics for the jew-loving fundamentalist right, it defuses the Hitler thing completely. (Hitler praying at the wailing wall??) Best of all, it's basically a backhanded compliment to the jews. He showed up at their wall when he decided and he put their rivals first and then he just went through the motions. Now on to talk to the Catholics, see ya moishe!

If this was all the info we had about him, you could argue that he's a cryptokike, but when he keeps paying them lip service and then btfoing their plans over and over again, you can't really believing he's working with them. He's just willing to walk into a den of vipers just to show them who he really is. That's the kind of guy the Don is.

As an aside, I think when he gets back from this trip we're going to see a newly energized Trump. A whole week of basically being treated like a VIP by the most powerful people in the world is perfect and the press can't do shit but seethe and curse from the background while Manchester explodes and DNC assassinations are being unraveled.

We're gonna see a whole new level of High Energy soon and the salt will be GLORIOUS.

"Means-tested" refers to poverty programs. As in: You lack the means to support yourself. Make too much money, they kick you off the support.

No excuse for you, nigger. Read a book.

switching IPs isn't going to help you create more concern. It's just going to be more obvious.

And yet, I'm okay with this.

wew

Where did you make these numbers up?

reminder

White people are good at figuring out how to get the food but the niggers literally can't do it without the momma to spoonfeed them.

Holy moly.

I've noticed that lefties have been posting this around lately.

That's awfully antisemitic. :^)

I also know this feel. the welfare systems are important but they can't be sustained with all the drug addicts and foreign parasites. i'm really not sure how any of this will work out. I have a bad feeling that needy white families will be the only ones that suffer. as most of the government welfare workers are black and brown anti-white bigots.

they will just steal rob kill and resort to other heinous shit. the welfare programs aren't really designed for humanitarian reasons, they exist to pacify the population of low skilled/ no skill workers so that crime rates remain fairly low. once again this would be less of a problem if immigrants (illegal and legal) hadn't flooded the country with dirt cheap labour (not to mention all the outsourcing) while I like the idea of cutting back on some of the welfare programs the only way it will work long term is if we deport 11 - 15 million illegals (at least in the next 2 years) and trump has a plan for job creation (I haven't seen much info on this at all, trump has sort of fallen off the radar outside of shitty msn scandals they keep manufacturing)

Life is hard, in a sense.
Also pretty easy in another sense.
Faith is a process not an event.
But asking for help means putting aside the ego.
My drunk dad was too proud to do that. Better to shit all over the family he created than admit that shitting himself on the couch of the family he previously abandoned because he couldn't find anyone else to take him in meant he might even possibly have a problem.
But, he was my dad. Covered in shit and stinking up the house he ditched to marry some home wrecking whore he met in a bar nonetheless.

hi sweden

yes

This sounds too good to be true, and I think it won't happen, but that's okay. Because I think this is a set up for the Democrats to surrender more of their power in exchange for this not happening. Trump wants something from the Democrats and he will give nothing in return, because he doesn't expect this first proposal to succeed. That's how you Deal in the Art of business, folks.

Wrong picture.

Yup, he's fighting back kike style. Autists on here will never understand this is the only way to fight in an institutionalized and politicized world.

We understand he has to pay lip service to the Jew world order. The part we like is every time he makes a ceremonial concession he gets two real things in return. Lying is the name of the game.

It's also a way to launder small amounts of cash that drug runners get.

What percentage get hud funding and cash assistance though? All the coal burners around here only do it because it's much easier to get enough gibs to live on if you have black kids. Social workers discriminate against whites big time. The poor working whites aren't going to miss their 50 bucks a month in food stamps if the economy picks up and they can start working full time or maybe even a real job.

It's government legal language aka legalese. It means they try to kick you of benefits if you're white.

Hate to tell that bitch in the first caption but her dad's heating bill would be more reasonable to begin with if they didn't overcharge everyone else not on utility assistance.

That's what I've been doing lately, going to Church-handled free meals.

Not gonna lie, getting food stamps cut is going to hurt in my poor as dirt town.

All women on welfare should be forced to have IUDs implanted as a condition for benefits. They can be removed after discontinuing welfare. Cheap, simple with few complications. Benefits should not increase for more children, adoption should be encouraged.

Look how long it's taking Venezuelans to starve. And they weren't as fat as our nigger population.

this!

WEW

I hope this (((woke ass nigga))) can update his resume on a smart phone?

A drop in the bucket. But you've got to start somewhere. Hopefully, they'll decimate SSDI too.

why is their assumption always
unless you're an actual retard you can find a job anywhere doing almost anything. entry level exists for a reason.
if there wasn't any jobs then why wouldn't you capitalize by creating them?
fucking idiots

Hold on tight to your seat user, here's a mindblowing fact: white people are not a magical race of beings who can do no wrong. A large amount of white people are pretty fucking stupid and useless, hence why we're in the current situation to start with.

Lived on $300 for 12 years here, most of it in the 21st century, and I don't live in a place with the same job opportunities, so I have little sympathy for the argument welfare should be doled out without conditions. For fuck's sake, don't pretend you burgers have it rough, I've been to your country and you guys are literal "for hire" signs in front of your restaurants and retail shops. Even as a white man and in the current times, America is life's easy mode. If you can't make it there you won't make it anywhere, and frankly if you want to appeal to race arguments, white purity would be better off if you didn't reproduce.

In my state at least, hot food is covered by EBT, it just has to be to go.

Even with a ready labor market, you can't necessarily just start a business to soak up that labor. You either need the permission of a jew, or you need to do it in spare time until you come up with the scratch to hire your first employee. Even then, the choice of first employee can easily sink a business. Your time will be consumed training them, they cost dough, there's no guarantee they'll end up good enough to net a profit for you, and if they end up good enough they might either leave or whine endlessly about their share of pie.

but muh kool aid :n(

Great Idea, but let's frame it as reparations and advertise it via local rappers as the best fucking deal ever! Fuck ALL the Bitches, no mo chile sappor, lotsa hennessey n weed and bjs.

Just dress this eugenics measure up in bling-bling, sex and obnoxious status symbols like this webm does human slavery and you'll have lines round the block of niggers getting their balls poked and smoked.

Niggers always fight dirty

benajmins are the most counterfeited bill. The shah of iran got a real printing press for them then got overthrown

Those for hire signs are bullshit. You claim you're so poor and yet you're traveling to different countries like a rich Jew.