#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]:Little Brother Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. GAWKER IS DISSOLVING. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN OF GAWKER'S FORMER STAFF'S FUCKUPS
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- pastebin.com/ueUjXgh8
- www.oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/critical-distance-has-more-than-a-dozen-conflicts-of-interest-with-silverstring-media/2225/
- gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/07/youtuber-tmartns-csgo-lotto-may-have-breached-ftc-and-florida-state-laws/6590/
- hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/hulk-hogan-says-gawker-made-908597

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGateWiki.Com: gamergatewiki.com
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/saJ1H
frontpagemag.com/fpm/263183/huma-abedin-daughter-jihad-matthew-vadum
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/05/congressional-black-caucus-gun-control/
oneangrygamer.net/2016/07/pbs-gameshow-has-officially-ended/6779/
archive.is/Mv6Am.
archive.is/jtQp3#selection-8275.0-8275.208
youtube.com/watch?v=ueNwahdKoB0
breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/05/hacker-news-censors-clinton-email-server-stories-from-homepage/
archive.is/PEBBe
archive.is/4yAPi
archive.is/xjUgJ
archive.is/mAy5r
archive.is/Cxdkc
twitter.com/EKTleno/status/750667537348689920
twitter.com/Persona_Central/status/750675321188265984
personacentral.com/deep-silver-atlus-usa-europe-publishing/
archive.is/4yAPi
youtube.com/watch?v=VZE7kGax7Ds
archive.is/iERwq
archive.is/mnhNt
archive.is/u7KXw

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4rfa9x/twitter_over_the_past_two_years_jonathan_daniel/d5111b7
twitter.com/notch
archive.is/EBuH1
archive.is/73Arh
archive.is/xobMh
archive.is/Onu1J
archive.is/OdfK0
archive.is/agjSU
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/750715104602185728
twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/750708033798352896
archive.is/xe0SW
businessinsider.com/hulk-hogan-gawker-made-secret-loan-to-denton-before-bankruptcy-2016-7
twitter.com/RinSatori/status/750719928190337024
archive.is/0vMX5#selection-1037.0-1329.352
notyourgoodfatty.com/kiva-bay-portrait-of-a-scam-artist/
archive.is/sYKCQ
twitter.com/Nero/status/750746870985609216
twitter.com/austin_walker/status/499755640546283521
twitter.com/SukebanGames/status/747923071273697282
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/750779581385281536
blog.waifubartending.com/post/80339315907/so-today-we-adjusted-some-stuff-like-almas
blog.waifubartending.com/post/80038488235/dorothy-seems-to-be-the-favourite-character-for
blog.waifubartending.com/post/103303333658/how-many-bartenders-are-in-the-valhalla
twitter.com/SukebanGames/status/518231303070949376
blog.waifubartending.com/post/125071585773/progress-ok-so-you-might-have-been-noticing-some
facebook.com/QueenRiotModel/photos/a.219119051509736.54825.202663659821942/1142035472551418/?type=3&theater
archive.is/Zb6Su
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3a6j7m/happeningsthe_game_dev_behind_mechanical/
nichegamer.com/2016/03/18/localization-director-capcom-aimed-keep-monster-hunter-4-ultimate-meme-free/
archive.is/7Jz8N
archive.is/sn4Nj
archive.is/4ZcBH
archive.is/qcLgV
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/06/loretta-lynch-no-charges-hillary-clinton/
archive.is/QwuGq
twitter.com/AJFrancis410/status/750677072192872450
twitter.com/JOEL9ONE/status/750578027608862720
breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/06/milo-yiannopoulos-dangerous-faggot-tour-returns-campuses-fall/
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/750852087479762944
oneangrygamer.net/2016/07/ftc-is-aware-of-youtubers-cs-go-gambling-scandal/6844/
twitter.com/illygirlBreA/status/750802202495557632
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/750865499660091393
twitter.com/martian_munk/status/748901122451136512
youtube.com/watch?v=2T_ow1UJZJs
snopes.com/alton-sterling-killed-trump-supporter-robert-kinnison/
youtube.com/watch?v=VqVpD31LAfs
archive.is/eyBgv
imgur.com/I83k6f5
imgur.com/qCcaPJT
archive.is/kQYyp
oneangrygamer.net/2016/07/dont-disturb-asian-folklore-adventure-game-comes-to-greenlight/6825/
twitter.com/52ea67817f0b4f3/status/750947525264232448
8ch.net/operate/res/59002.html#59523
nhentai.net/g/102786/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/750811268219543552
pretty-grotesque.tumblr.com/about
apnewsarchive.com/2016/A-man-has-admitted-to-killing-a-fellow-Muslim-in-Scotland-because-he-felt-he-had-disrespected-Islam/id-4141864bcbcc4892bdc1e531d44a2d79
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/751040738742247424
8ch.net/v/res/9969446.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Old bread: archive.is/saJ1H

I don't understand why faggots are still stuck in the late 80s early 90s mentality when it comes to Japanese media, these localization companies aren't the same run down studios with shit funding and resources, these are big companies that want to make money these companies aren't going to completely stop localizing shit because people are upset enough that it hurts the bottom line they would be forced to change their way because they want our money. These companies arent bring games to the west to do us a favor this a business not a friendship for fucks sake

It's because people who don't actually have business sense are running a lot of these companies and think because they have influence that they should push their dribble. It's common when anyone gets power and I wouldn't put it past anyone ever to abuse it at least once. Still shitty.

frontpagemag.com/fpm/263183/huma-abedin-daughter-jihad-matthew-vadum

JUST

Are you winning son?

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/05/congressional-black-caucus-gun-control/

If Hillary's elected we're going to see sweeping gun control changes as she said the Supreme Court was wrong on the second amendment before and she'll have at least one justice pick to swing things her way. Probably more before her term is over.

I always pronounced it cow cuss. And I'm going to continue dong so because I hate that word.

What are we and normalfags being really distracted from?

Juden.

The ayys I guess.

yea what ever

For her to get a justice pick, Dems will have to overtake the senate or another conservative justice will have to die for Republicans in the senate to compromise on a pick. Since the next likely justice to die is Ginsberg, it's possible they may try to sit it out for four years with only 8 to 7 justices.

There is no way that they won't pass a justice in an entire presidential term, it would be unheard of. Also there's a pretty good chance that the Senate is going to go to the democrats as there's a lot of weak republican senators up for reelection while most of the democrats who are are in safely blue territory.

Doesn't matter, it will happen because conservatives will not want to give the Supreme Court over to Hillary. Trump is already doing things that are "unheard" of. This is the new normal due to conservatives being forced to extreme measures due to liberal over-reach.

I haven't seen specifics, but I don't believe it. Republican turn-out is way up over the Democrats so far. If that goes through to the general election, it won't flip like that.

oneangrygamer.net/2016/07/pbs-gameshow-has-officially-ended/6779/

Sometimes a lot is lost in the corporate disconnect between the number cruncher profit margin and consumer demands.

This was especially true with GG, it is highly unlikely that corporate heads were getting an accurate read on the situation, relying on the very shit journos and the ideologues in community management and localization teams to tell them what was happening.

Many years have past with Japanese decision makers being told their game will not sell as well or will offend or will not be understood unless they pay or change in a way that appeases the gatekeepers.

I believe that it will change eventually when the sales start dropping off and sales forecasts are not met. Then the big chiefs start to ask why and adjust accordingly. However, it can take months, even years to get to that point, as a lower management can make all kinds of excuses– piracy, poor development of product, too much deviation from what worked before etc.

It'll sort itself out. There is money to be made meeting consumer demand, getting in touch directly with the companies and providing feedback will hasten the process.

(checked)

Just sounds like a faggot.

REMEMBER TO

DO IT FOR THEM
O

I
T

F
O
R

T
H
E
M

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

A twist of irony in that the darkness of the basement has shown the light.

No way. Two can play this game.

What a twist!

Good evening fags.

So I'm boycotting this year's Olympics after I found an article regarding men "identified" as women will compete in women's events. I'm completely disgusted by it but I'm not mad. I just hope the Olympics in Rio bomb in a big way.

Why? That shit would be hilarious, seeing a bunch of drag queens breaking all the female records.

nah, woman will get mad that men dress up as them and do everything better than them.

The salt will flow.

Knowing them, they might pull that off.

I saw some daytime Talk Show where the entire audience of women turned on the hosts when they said Caitlin Jenner deserved the woman of the year award. It will be like that but on a wider scale. Also did the Olympics really get rid of wrestling? Is it that pozzed?

Well, Anita already said that everything is sexist. "Everything" includes women, if I'm not mistaken.

I think we should report this @DrewAtHitFix guy, He's involving Jonathan Brown's parents FFS just because his views are pro-GG archive.is/Mv6Am.

Who the fuck is Drew McWeeny? That last name has to be a joke.

The SJW probably is a distraction for the "Occupy wallstreet".
They were quite dumb but were on the right track, and we can't have that, can we? so "suddenly from nowhere" the SJW movement grew 10fold.
Now the refugees is most likely the horrible backfire of the first thing.
The people in power are getting dumber and dumber, most likely because the guys that actually knew how the system worked died of old age and now we have to deal with their shithead sons.

Just saw this on twatter. The article is from end of May, but apparently slipped through.

archive.is/jtQp3#selection-8275.0-8275.208

Given the mess brazil is, and the mess Rio de Janeiro in particular is, you can safely bet on that.
Toxic waste swimming, bullet dodging, drugs, ego, and a special participation of ISIS, that will step on the wrong territory and end up dead burned in tires.

Also actual bombs most likely.

Remember that time some MMA company put a transwoman up against an actual woman, and the woman got her eye socket shattered, and said she'd never felt so overmatched and overpowered in her life?

I'm predicting so much salt that it'll be like looking at the entire amount paid to every roman legion ever.

That's probably not even that much salt compared to an industrial spill, but I'm trying to be prosaic.

Good evening anons, so have you took your red pill for today?

More evidence that 8-4 is utter trash.

Monster Hunter Generations

ha ha out of place internet references

I'm more offended by them changing Beruna to Bherna

Not sure if this the one you're thinking of, but there was that match of Falon Fox born a man vs Erika Newsome. Vid embed is an interview, link is the match.
youtube.com/watch?v=ueNwahdKoB0

Everyone who gets good?

It's just a cola-flavored gummy you dingus.

No you moron it will drive a wedge between feminists and the T of LGBT as women realize transexuals took their glory for themselves.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/05/hacker-news-censors-clinton-email-server-stories-from-homepage/

fightfag here, I practise muay thai and bjj.
I can tell you right now that the black woman had ample opportunity to escape and was ill-trained.
If you pay attention to the replay, you can see the tranny gets a dominant muay thai grip and holds it for quite a while. Any good stand up figther should be familar with a clinch, and the best strategies to escape.
If you watch closely, the tranny had BOTH hands around her neck. That is the best possible position to be in and as soon as that happens YOU NEED TO FUCKING ESCAPE.
The other girl just threw flower fist punches - didn't try to reposture, didn't put in a knee guard, didn't go for a takedown - went for weak, ineffective punches instead.

Did the tranny have an unfair advantage in strength? Probably. Did that factor into the knockout? Absolutely not.

I'm so irritated and annoyed by this. Nier Automata being localized by the same company is like a shot to the heart

What do I do
Who do I turn to for help with this shit

Considering what low grade faggots call themselves hackers these days, I'm not surprised in the fucking slightest.

C'mon, Streisand Effect!

Still buying it. Has it gone down yet?

Went to check out the story and Breitbart threw up some kind of ad about Trump's VP. I want to vote Ben Carson.

Do I need to be bullied?

Not really. Breitbart is to Trump what the HuffPo is to Hillary.

K. I'm not a fightfag so most of your technical description will be lost on me.
K den. So is there any female MMA that has better training and proved it in the octagonal octagon? Whatsherface that beaten another whatsherface Ronda Rousey? Not Rousey, the one that beaten Rousey. I don't follow MMA much if at all.

Hmm, that one I'm not fully convinced mang. If you say Newsome was ill trained, ok, I'll take your word for it. If you're saying training in female MMA can be improved, hey why not. I'm not a fan of female fighting sport, but if the female athletes want to pursue it seriously and not just foxy boxing, sure. If nothing else better training may at least reduce the chance of injury that poor training can result in, so of courshe!

Strength not playing a factor into the knockout though, I'm going to ask for more details and explanation here. Seems if someone with the strength of Stephen Hawking punches me, even if all of it connects chances are I'll be ok. Unless they hit me right in the balls or something. But someone with a good amount of strength behind that punch, with a good enough training, they might only need one hit to my chin or temple to knock me out. Even if I get better training for my techniques, and for argument sake let's say we're now even stevens in technique and training, chances are I still gotta watch out for my opponent if they still have a strength advantage over me.

Acidman: "But I was SO SURE banning anyone who said the word "SJW", mentioned eCelebs, and didn't post comments of sufficient "literary quality" was a winning strategy on a chan board. When everyone said I was willing to burn down Gamergate to elevate my position as GG MVP and future Managing Director of #MediaGate, I laughed at them. Then I banned them. Am I so out of touch? ………………….NO, IT'S THE GAMERGATORS WHO ARE WRONG. ONLY I CAN WEAPONIZE GAMERGATE PROPERLY. TRUST ME; NAMEFAGS DON'T RUIN THINGS AND MAKE EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM. YOU WILL THANK ME ONE DAY FOR MY HARSH DISCIPLINE, AND AM A HARSH BUT FAIR FATHER. THE MORE POSTS WE DELETE, THE HIGHER THE QUALITY OF THE BOARD. STOP SAYING PEOPLE WILL JUST NOT POST COMMENTS AND LEAVE. STOP SAYING THAT. YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME."

It's sad, really.

Like watching a vegan force feed their dog a vegan diet, and watching it slowly, slowly emaciate. They never stop believing they're right, and anyone protesting can "talk to the hand."

When the dog dies, it's no victory. Just sad. It deserved better. And the person responsible for it's death will never take responsibility; only ever say "Mistakes were made (/shrug)."

Well, I know who just woke the fuck up. The faggot burnouts.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla

Go back to endchan.

R8 my OC

There is no question greater than the racial question. There is no morality greater than racial apotheosis.

Ooops forgot a few numbers

8/10
10/10

I fee like people don't mention enough how some American or brit trying to impose their cultural values on the japanese is fucking retarded.

And that is why Nintendo will never have to change

It's 8-4, contracted by Capcom

This shit is everywhere. The only localization companies that aren't truly infected seem to be XSeed and Atlus

Also Eastern Europeans, such as complaining about Polish game not catering to western nuances on diversity. Did Poland or any other Eastern European nation contribute to colonialism? Fuck no.

Not to mention industries like game dev are fucking global and not just US-bound, and they're trying to enforce their morality, biases and predjudiced on a global industry. Even motherfucking Jack Thompson only bothered with just local US laws.

Got an archive for that screencap? Just want to make sure that level of socjus hypocrisy is preserved for posterity and hilarity.

That dickhole can't be real. "Fairness evocation", how about "progressive stack and oppression olympics"? "Kindness advocate", how about "die cis scum'? "Tolerant Response", how about "pick up a brick"? SocJus really is vampirism of the current year, damn bloodsuckers can't see their own reflection in the mirror.

pretty damn good

The reason you dispute the strength claim is because you probably don't understand that a knee to the head is amongst the most powerful, legal strikes in standup game.
Strength matters, absolutely.
However, it matters a LOT less when you're attacking the most vulnerable part of the body with the second most hardened part of the body.
For example - try pinching your outer thigh, then pinch your inner thigh (between your legs). The latter will hurt a lot more as it is much more sensitive.

Again, strength is important, but it's exactly as you said with your "hit in the balls" analogy - if you get done with a powerful technique, then you only need a certain amount of strength to be succesfull - and given these are professional fighters who live off their sport, you can assume there is a relatively high standard.

archive.is/PEBBe
archive.is/4yAPi
archive.is/xjUgJ
archive.is/mAy5r
archive.is/Cxdkc
There you go fam

That's some 10/10 shit there, user.

Oh and here's my tweet if you feel like RTing it
twitter.com/EKTleno/status/750667537348689920

Also, as for 'taking my word for it' - don't. Watch the fight and observe the black girl's efforts to escape the thai clinch.
Again, both hands wrapped around your neck is the most DANGEROUS position to be in, as when someone has BOTH hands around your neck, they can easily pull your head around… and in this case, down to knee height.

Fighting is interesting in that at higher levels, it's very much so technical as it is physical. At amatuer level, fighters still have the jitters and it's more a show of off-the-wall, reactionary swinging as opposed to attacking with a strategy ("game plan") - for example, your corner might notice your opponent is a long kicker but poor boxer, so they might advise you to wear a punch and box close. Or they might advise a takedown if their wrestling is weak. And so on.

What did Cole do know, /gghq/ is dead only Val is trying to push it anymore, people even recommend KiA before /gghq/ that's how dead it is.

We're not everyone's friends in this struggle. Suffering is only the result of gain, victory through pain.

kia is the best place!

guess summer is here again

Go kia yourself.

You gotta admit it though, KiA is best for the GG news, imageboards are just too ripe with shitposting to provide a good outlet for update.

Hah Rami's ego is still bruised for not getting treated like royalty at airports.

DEEP SILVER PUBLISHING PERSONA 5 and SMT FINAL IN YUROP

twitter.com/Persona_Central/status/750675321188265984
personacentral.com/deep-silver-atlus-usa-europe-publishing/

Capcom's the one who makes Monster Hunter, you fuck. I embrace their evil Jewry same as I embrace Konami's for Yugioh.

Hail Juden.

Eh, wat? No mang, I'm saying strength still matters, and yeah I know a chin shot can knock people out, you don't necessarily even need to know martial arts for that. Highschool in some culturally enriched areas and some blue collar jobs can provide opportunities to see examples of it. :^)

Ok, so indulge me for a second, pretend you are giving an overall commentary and analysis Joe Rogan style. I don't doubt at higher levels there is very much a technical aspect. You've mentioned that these are professional fighters who live off their sport, so there should be an assumption of a relatively high standard. You also mentioned at the amateur level, fighters sill have the jitters. So what do you think happened with the Fallon Fox vs Erica Newsome fight. If it was up to you, would you have let the fight proceed if you considered Newsome's training to be inadequate, and it might have been a mismatch. Do you have another female MMA athlete in mind that would be a closer match in terms of training and experience level for someone like Fox.

No he's mostly butthurt due to Notch telling… how is that The Witness fucker called again? Anyways Notch told him he's virtue-signaling.

yea and? its just publishing
atlus and europe have always been like oil and water and this is no surprise
actually tis almost a posative because we wont need to wait 2 years for SMT final unlike SMT 4

Aren't they sjw's? Didn't the guy pretend to be drugged at e3.

Isn't Deep Silver a Polish company whose US department is separate from the rest of company?

They also published and advertised mighty no 9.

Remember the masterclass trailer?

You're spreading misinfo. That fat faggot seems to have been "harassing" some Joe Begos guy, telling him to drink bleach and bragging about fucking his girlfriend or similar.

This all just boils down to the fact that non-user people especially around GG, any "side", will have weird fucking meltdowns and drama at some point, and should just be told to fuck off in the first place. It's not like they ever contribute anything but tweets or setting up meetups or something as faggy.

Seriously, I've sunk 400+ hours into MHX with out knowing a single character of moon. It's the easiest game to play in moonrunes.

Whenever I see this kind of shit and fortunately almost never I go maximum asshole and full force with insults slamming the piece of shit for being nothing more than a pretentious self-righteous little bitch.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Holy shit thanks famigo, fucking gold mang.

From that
archive.is/4yAPi
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
oh fuck that is possibly the truest yet least self aware statement Ismail ever twit-ted.

so?

Thanks for the triggering.

I just prefer physical copies of all my games. Call me a stick in the mud, but I don't trust buying virtual games at all and I sure as hell don't have any money for imports. Also, I'll know nearly fucking nothing about what materials I need or how to use new moves.

4/b/ just doxxed CSLoto fag.

It was you Gaymergooys

Well that wasn't something I wanted to find out. And here I thought it was too early to have my heart broken

You can get it cheaper than a new release here now and on release the price was only slightly more expensive than US release. I got my copy for 52 bucks including the shipping.
All of that has already been translated online for months, moves were translated in under a day and the japs had a full material list up the day before release.

Oh gamergate might pick up again, we have new info to us.

Link

What

isn't this the same guy who got fucked over many times by the clique because his games were always overlooked because he's not in that clique?

Well that explains it.

So whos bitch is dis and why does it matter?

Ayup.

Yes

Indie dev, I liked a lot of his stuff. You might know him as the guy who got shafted for fucking Fez at IGF

no that was Rubens something, and he's friend with cactus and Edmund Mcmillen

why should i link to a dox?

I want to see Tameem try his shit again with a Kickstarter and it blows up in the faggot's face hilariously when backers keep getting insulted and maybe even told to kill themselves.

Why not, we did it with all the other gg targets, remember zoes and indiefensible hacks.

Most of gg force came from doxing and hacking and are all over this csgolotto thing. It will be good to dig further now.

The guy who made this
youtube.com/watch?v=VZE7kGax7Ds

and keeps being shafted from getting awards because the clique controls it

I think The Best Gamers also ranted about IGF and this was a part of it.

I just really wish I'd hopped on the 3DS homebrewing thing earlier. It's impossible now. My 3DS is updated.

It also doesn't help that I have a friend who insists on buying eShop cards for me (because it's cheap for him, and it's a horror to buy games physical/import because I live in a third world country), so I can buy pretty much any game on eShop

i don't believe you. You scare me gamergate.

So who is this guy and what was this about?

FUCK THIS IS BIG, IS THERE A TWEETSAVE OR ARCHIVE OF HIS TWEETS?!!

Who, what, and why.

Patreon coming in 3.2.1 another perfesional victim using gg treats to scam money.

It's not big at all, jesus christ what's wrong with you.

Except HuffPo is considered a reliable source and BreitBart is considered a gossip rag

Not really sure if it's anything but

archive.is/iERwq archive.is/mnhNt archive.is/u7KXw

Also found his KiA post
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4rfa9x/twitter_over_the_past_two_years_jonathan_daniel/d50z2kq

Check the dates of the tweets, It seems it's the other way around. Someone mentioned GG in a positive manner and got threatened offline for it.

He got threatened by aGG, not GG. He even posted on KiA saying sorry he had to delete tweets, but apparently he couldn't handle the threats because he was receiving them offline too, and some #woke faggot even tried to involve his family.

and yet we keep getting called the harassers. how is aGG allowed to get away with this shit?

Why don't we ring drews parents to tell them he is bullying a 20 year online?

Just going to make SocJus retards look even worse.

Because when all your buddies are in the media and paint GG is a negative light you are now "on the right side of history" and there are no bad tactics, only bad targets.

Haven't you been keeping up with the people attacking Trump supporters? They believe they are the "righteous"

Deep Silver is pretty shitty, but them taking away money from NISA is great

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4rfa9x/twitter_over_the_past_two_years_jonathan_daniel/d5111b7

Jesus Kia cucks, guy says he would defends themselves and they go nuts, kia are cucked to hell

Which is why I don't have any hesitation to be as hateful and condescending as possible when dealing with them.

fuckin' assholes. welp time to take down the entire fucking system and reset all journalism to 0.

Can you not post direct links to KiA? They know where you came from then, do it like this

WIll this miserable little fatass ever quit?
I mean, he has to stop being asshurt at some point, right?

Its the ralph shill, just report and hide

He has a right to. If anyone ever comes after me just because I trigger them, they're gonna fucking die with self-defense and anger issues milked for all they're worth. I want nothing to do with reddit, but I might be forced to post there just to say "Fuck these faggots. Do what has to be done if necessary and enjoy it".

It's the ralphshill.

Found what's wrong with you.

If only I could get Carmack on GG's side. Someone who lives and breathes innovation and pushing limitations would force plenty of people to take notice for the better.

Of course, he's probably just staying away from all of this shit until it's obnoxiously in his face until he shoots them down brutally like that one VR interview where he says he only cares about who can or can't do the job and says it bluntly.

You can't innovate and shitpost on Twitter at the same time.

Why don't we falshflag him as sjw, that way he has to say something against them.

Fuck off

443639 is the ralph shill.

After that response I don't think he needs to.

It's not about endorsing a hashtag, I think that for people like him it only burns bridges instead of getting the word out at this point.

As long as he is willing to call out this crusade against meritocracy and focuses on trying to advance gaming technology I think he's going to be okay.
Not that I have too much faith in oculus or VR in general. Ceaseless jewing on Zuckerberg and the competition's part is completely going to ruin it.

I should have been clearer about that part.

Carmack is literally a living legend of videogames. Sure Wolfenstein 3D, Doom and Quake wouldn't be what they were without Romero and the other big dogs, but this fucker was the one pushing just what they could do.

Just to have a name that big show support would be great. To show someone like that who isn't afraid in the slightest about their career.

Fuck off. I'm not doing that to my goddamn role model.

I just had to say that.

Why didn't he just go indie where he could do so much without anything to hold him back? I wish id would just die. That is not fucking id.

Unfortunately money is a need of you want to develop a relatively new technology. Honestly I don't know if partnering with Zuckerberg is better or worse than pulling some shit like a second crowdfunding campaign at the risk of getting some shit like other recent projects.
It's a "choose your poison" situation.

If you people have their presentation back in GDC about them promising not to insert memes into their games, that'll be fantastic.

Not familiar with the series because I'm not a console player, but… isn't it an MMO something? You sure that's not just a chat message?

Git Gud predated Dark Souls. Or, at least the concept.

Nah, It's a game with heavily emphasized multiplayer. Not an mmo game.

Bherna Gal is an NPC that gives you some quests for single player.

It's multiplayer focused but not MMO
that's not the gathering hall, that's the offline quest giver lady. The player chat doesn't display player names like that too

Well then they suck for doing this

Exactly.

This we used to tell people to git gud for demon souls

As much as I really fucking hate it, Monster Hunter's dialogue is pokemon tier, Nobody fucking reads it, and you really don't need to read it

this is partially why I'm still debating whether to buy it or not, rather than just saying an outright "no", like with Nier Automata

Except Pokemon is witty, and doesn't rely on pop culture references that quickly date the game.

Gg doesn'y buycott, buy capcom's games.

I'm not sure if I should be mad at the epic meme in itself, or the implication that not being shit at a game is a "bad" thing because the faggot who inserted this is so butthurt at not being able to get past Undead Burg or something.

The meme is near 10 years old, it's part of vocaliby now it won't date.

At least it's not a tumblr meme, like I would be upset if they used ayy lmao as it's tumblr and tumblr is shit.

Using decade old memes… is that dated?

Is the sky blue?

Once a meme lasts more then 5years it's a general vocabulary it's just a saying like two in the bush.

See another meme that lasted long enough to enter general vocabulary

Battered wife making excuses

She only hits me when I don't listen! I just need to learn to listen better!

So anons are you seeing Notch going nuclear?!
twitter.com/notch

Well what do you expect him to do boycott the game? GG doesn't boycott

man, every industry is shit

archive.is/EBuH1

Variloh is that you?

Language itself is a meme.

ARCHIVE IT

I don't buy pokemon games and I don't care about them anymore.

I'm just not gonna sit by when someone says pokemon's localization "witty" when all othem have pop culture references and when gen 4 hit they started adding in internet memes.

I didn't even know about the memes until people started pointing them out

Goodmorning, gays.
What's up?

archive.is/73Arh
archive.is/xobMh
archive.is/Onu1J
archive.is/OdfK0

Notch is going nuclear again.

archive.is/agjSU

The funny part is that he probably is right. Fucking autistic minecraft kids.

Nothing much, just killing people

The butthurt is coming

Fuck you. I'll never forgive you offing Bud Spencer.

The responses are just too good.

Fuck you, Tony Stark. Hello Ms. Empowered Black Chick as the new Iron "MAN"

Sorry Emma Potts, but you're a white woman therefore you're racist.

How in the fuck does she intend on fitting her thick, nappy, kinky, curly hair in that fucking helmet?

by calling it racist if it doesn't comply

Kek

I was thinking that too.

The hair or the helmet?

did anyone grab this from the drawthread before it 404'd?
could you share?

We must dissent.

Don't fucking tell me that's fucking Evola.

Jesus fuck, I'd probably give it a shot if it were an original IP instead of yet another leech on a preexisting franchise.

I have a better question:

How can a 15 year old with weak bones and muscles like that can handle an armor that's over twice of her overall weight? Oh wait, this is just for the sake of self-insertion of feminist and social justice pandering. Hell, even Tony Stark's Hulk Buster armor when Tony wears it, he's still having problems. Fuck character development, just do it to pander to CoonsLivesMatter and intersectional feminism!

That's the same fucking origin story for Black Power Girl

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/750715104602185728

I'm heartbroken, Holla Forums.
The VA-11 HALL-A devs are fucking spineless cucks, too. Capitulating to SJWs and throwing their imageboard user audience for the Tumblr crowd.

Eh. What is it this time. Did they remove lewd content?

Say what now?

It's like they're just copy pasting diversity archetypes on as many established characters as quickly as they can before getting thrown out of the industry for being terrible and utter sales poison.

I'm not shocked that I have absolutely no memory of this character at all. It's a double edged sword for them, they don't even have to try when they make a new spunky, frizzy haired black teenage diversity hire, but she'll disappear again just as rapidly.

It's like that Greek fellow who had to push the boulder up the hill.

FUCK

I requested that and didn't get back to the thread on time

Pic related. They also capitulated on that one huge SJW tumblr post that NOBODY GAVE A SHIT ABOUT and said "we can do better".

This is why we can't have nice things.

Whatever the game is a disappointment anyways.

Meh. This is just free advertising to them. Especially indie devs are permanently starved of attention from potential customers because they have no marketing budget.

If they start to replace characters with genderfluid, trans-black aardvark-kins, then you can start to worry.

Here you go my man, glad you liked it, FC also did one, it was the spoilered image above mine

You got two, but I only managed to save the one before the thread died.

Oh shit, thanks.

Yeah, fuck them.

Thank you anons, much appreciated

You're interpreting an awful lot into a retweet.

Writting decent characters is hard for these kikes, because they don't have a soul. Enforcing "diversity" however, that's easy as pie.

I've seen some freaky shit, but that image, it scares me.

twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/750708033798352896

so #BLM is going to [email protected]/* */ for pedos now

Pity we cannot boycott the game, oh well they will get gg money.

Thank you very much.

archive.is/xe0SW
Told you.
It's just not the retweet.
"Love this post, every part of it."
The post is an SJW whining about 'unecessary my soggy knees', 'muh minorities' and 'muh gays'.

Goodnight

businessinsider.com/hulk-hogan-gawker-made-secret-loan-to-denton-before-bankruptcy-2016-7

Denton wins, he doesn't have to go bankrupt, doesn't have to pay Hulk, can still work with gawkers new owner his friends Ziff media.

Gawker isn't owned by Ziff, dumbass

It will be

I'm thinking 443639 is pretending to be retarded.

Did we get any more new pages on that Vivian comic or just at the two pages still?

Don't manage to come to these threads everyday.

you mean the one by el? There was a third page draft iirc

What are they going to do when straight white males are a minority in comic books?

Two things:

Go after gay white men. Already started to, as a matter of fact.

Hopefully they'll diversify 2hus next.

twitter.com/RinSatori/status/750719928190337024
PQube is probably releasing Valkyrie Drive in the West.
GalGun uncensored and now this. They're rapidly approaching based status.

I don't even know the artist's name, and couldn't find it anywhere but I guess that's probably it. It's the Vivian and Erin one.

Did the other two pages get archived anywhere no less? Thanks user

Have a push for more diversity in comic books?

If we got by english trophy logic, which is honestly no logic at all, then next up we will get Net High. I know it's a long shot, but come the fuck on, we need NEET Phoenix Wright in the west.

and then it's back to the U turn

why isn't x seed doing it?

Marvelous probably didn't want to take the financial risk or because xseed has a a lot on their plate already

There will never be a push by these people to add more white people. They believe what they're doing makes up for decades of comics being dominated by white people.

thanks family man!

Since it's about correcting the character creations from "white male" and lacking of any will to create or work something new and original, would they demand a "white" Cyborg?

Probably a white static I guess.

LGBT2 in comics when?

2 for two spirit

That would creativity and a new original character. So that's never going to happen.

Is this yuribait? I heard there's some random faggot all the girls have a crush on.

archive.is/0vMX5#selection-1037.0-1329.352

Seems Kiva Bay canceled her feminist card bullshit. Creating a couple cringe tier drawings was too much work apparently. Good thing she can keep the money, because poor women.

It's pure yuri, no penis

wew

$30k and more than a year to print some decks of cards. Why are SJWs so inept at managing their own lives?

So, even defective men can do better than the best of women?

If only science was advanced enouth to transform them into women that doesn't imply mutilate their genitals into a grotesque thing

That would require minimal effort and creativity, so that's never going to happen, not when it's perfectly possible to just swap out an existing hero for a tranny or something and call it a brave symbol of the new era.

>"Thanks for the munny, suckers. Now please support my Patreon pls

You're thinking of the anime where they acted like there was a boy all the girls obsessed over…but it turned out to be a girl, just like everyone thought.

notyourgoodfatty.com/kiva-bay-portrait-of-a-scam-artist/
archive.is/sYKCQ
She looks like a crackhead.

Awesome. Let's hope here's major assrage at cute and sexy lesbians as fanservice instead of neon haired shit.

Please do not think you are a failure. This project failed, and your art is not an issue, it is fantastic. Making ends meet is a struggle so many have gone through before, and surprisingly few get through it.
You did your very best, and I appreciate your idea and your ambition. A lot. Who knows, maybe one day, when luck turns, you might try again.
I don't have a clue why anyone should harass you for this, but hey, I'm sure they've never failed in their entire life, right? Idiots.
Please take heart. And I don't want my money back. All the best for you!

I don't have a proper response to this. Everything in my mind is telling me it's bad sarcasm, but I know it's not.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I TOLD YOU FUCKER
I TOLD YOU THAT GAME WAS SHIT BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN
REAP WHAT YOU SOW YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

you went to all that effort making cutesy reaction pics, doing it for free, shilling for the fucking sjws. well congratulations, you got yourself caught. what's the next step of your master plan?

There was a point where I wanted them to stop. Now I want them to keep going because this shit is getting hilarious.

WE

Aww. An award for participation,

Crashing the trips with no survivors.

There are so many people still in denial.

by female supremacists?

I'm not familiar with this. But any significance in this story?

MISTAKES WERE MADE.
I COULDN'T HELP IT, DAMNIT.

we?

I can't wait for Chinese Captain America!

WUZ

They already made a muslim girl Captain Britain, but that fits since the UK is a middle eastern country now. :^)

The new Captain America will probably be Hispanic.

Now that you mention it, that's a pretty good way to describe it. Except instead of an asspat and a trip to Mcdonalds, it's 31 thousand dollars. It's confounding

An interesting concept. Perhaps a descendant of those who built the intercontinental railroad?

AYANMENS

AND SHEEEEIIITT

live 'n learn

Not only are they easy to scam, when they are finally told they were scammed a year later, they accept it with a smile on their faces

That's because if they didn't accept it, they would be considered sexist for not fully supporting a female.

Not videogames.

Why is when I google 8ch v I only get 8ch.pl this only happen in the last few days.

You feel that? You feel that feel too, user?
That's the feeling of not being so thirsty for pussy, that you willingly let a women scam you. A fucking ugly one on top of that.

And oh boy, it's a glorious feel.

Holy fuck. I watched one of those videos just now and almost feel sorry for her. That is not a happy, healthy or well adjusted adult.

Seems like she lives a very shitty, stale existence.

speaking of

twitter.com/Nero/status/750746870985609216

I honestly believe she's spent the money on drugs.

She's probably a NEET, who used the opportunity of using the similar strategy which a con artist uses.

The question is how much of it's self inflicted.

holy fuck this is some next-level plagiarism

stealing our waifus? Nah. Nope. Got a link? Time to bully.

Indeed.

twitter.com/austin_walker/status/499755640546283521

Fuck these cunts, christ, they were throwing a shitfit because cops arrested a guy that gave a kid a fucking std because he wase black, let it all burn

Don't forget that he also committed other violent crimes and theft in addition to being a pedo.

You know what? Perfect. That gives us opportunities to subvert it and make it game featuring Danielle, Vivian, and Gilda

do you have more examples?

After doing a bit of research, I noticed that these characters are from VA-11 Hall-A.
twitter.com/SukebanGames/status/747923071273697282
You sure do seem to have a hateboner for the game.

Don't resist arrest up to the point where cops are tackling you to the ground, then continuing to resist as they point a gun at you while they have you pinned down

Turned some petty charge into your own death

Fuck off back to cuckchan.

I haven't seen that phrase since 2014
Makes me feel all fuzzy inside
thanks user

Not a fight fag, but I did some analysis back in the day of raw numbers and you aren't wrong.

Fox is Mediocre, but most of the opponent's were straight bad last I checked. Their win/loss ratio and their measurements show that they are sub par. Fox isn't undefeated and the second someone with a decent build and win/loss went into the ring it was over really quickly.

It's the same shit with Rhonda Rouse and a bunch of other people. Theres maybe a ten to one ratio of good fighters against crap ones and anyone who isn't total crap cam often get an undefeated streak early on and look like some kind of Wunderkind. That is, until they square off against someone actually good.

Fallon Fox is a good barometer. If an MMA fighter can't take out what's essentially a male on heavy estrogen and other hormones that couldn't cut it in the men's bracket physically anyway, they don't deserve to be fighters. Because in that situation it's by enough of a margin that skill or other factors can take it and if you don't have the skill it's not anyone elses problem.

Git gud was used in fightans as far as I remember.

Financial cucks

SWEET FUCKING SHAFT OF GABEN

Why have weight classes? If you're good weight won't be an issue right?

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/750779581385281536

lol

I take back >>9960820; Alma, the sweatered character, appeared around March 22 2014.
blog.waifubartending.com/post/80339315907/so-today-we-adjusted-some-stuff-like-almas
Dorothy, the shortest character, appears around March 19 2014.
blog.waifubartending.com/post/80038488235/dorothy-seems-to-be-the-favourite-character-for
and Jill is first referred to on November 22 2014.
blog.waifubartending.com/post/103303333658/how-many-bartenders-are-in-the-valhalla
'Tis merely a coincidence.
Bonus: twitter.com/SukebanGames/status/518231303070949376

Forgot to add an image of what Jill looks like: blog.waifubartending.com/post/125071585773/progress-ok-so-you-might-have-been-noticing-some

Think about a small dog fighting a Bear.
The dog might be putting up a hell of a good fight, but one good hit from the bear and that dog is dead. The bear might take some damage, but it won't lose.

A featherweight fighter would pretty much have to win on points against a heavyweight fighter, and even jabs from the heavyweight would hit like a truck just because of the extra mass behind it.

You trying to say strength plays a role skills can't overcome?
How sexist.

Is matpat from game theory anti-gg?

who from what?

Painfully looked up how Valkyrie Drive actually triggers Socjus retards.

Helping that new game get brought west would really get the asshurt flowing.

show me

Might as well have called her Shaniqua or something.

There's pandering, then there is this garbage.

Look it up yourself. You'll have to type shit like "objectification" and "muh soggy knee stick" of course.

Thankfully that shit invalidates any opinion about sexualization nowadays.

Underrated post.

Do you think they will censor it? I think it is funny how the american version is not involving Marvelous.

Matpat. He's a YouTube and he does videogame theories. Hus videos always end with him saying "but hey, its just a theory! A GAME theory! Thanks for watching!"

He's not an sjw, in fact he's gently teased them in the past and says in his latest video that he isn't, but that doesn't mean he isn't aGG. He talks about the negative image gamers have, and, among other things, shows some articles about gamergate and the bullshit harassment of women.

He never mentions GG directly, just sorta talks about negative images in general.

He does confirm that he hates weaboos, bronies, and whovians though.

It's the creator of Senran Kagura. He can put his foot down and tell localizers to fuck off.

gghq is ok for long term OPs if anyone still interested in reading details on them or give a fuck about doing them.

But it is nice to see revoltards like yourself are still salty and try to make it seem as if acidman was as bad as antis

He's so fucking pretentious I wouldn't care if he agreed with GG.

That voice sounds more self-fellatiating than anything positive Kanye says about himself.

facebook.com/QueenRiotModel/photos/a.219119051509736.54825.202663659821942/1142035472551418/?type=3&theater

THICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Oh you mean that guy that deleted the FnaF creator's comment that disproved his stupid Theory?

Let ESRB bump it up to an M. They just have to fucking deal with it or everyone can just get it from PlayAsia and the faggot localizers don't get shit.

You have never been outside your house.

MatPat is an autistic lolcow. The only person who rivals his autism ironically is probably that one Game Theory Rejects account who gets asshurt anyone mentions how bad censorship is or how bad bethesda is.

Rickrolling is public knowledge user.

That's the exact one.

He fucking lectured a creator about the validity of their own fucking lore. That's how far up his own ass MatPat is.

Don't bully Bethesda.

Todd dindu nuffin.

So I see you niGGers are still shitposting waifus and trannys beating women instead of actually doing something productive.

=GAMERGATE IS DAED==

jk, I'm working on a Firefly idea

Comics went SJW before games did. The male nerds there had no defense because they were all fedora tippers who surrender to public shaming and female judgement faster than Frog Land in WWII.

They were ruined by Big Bang Theory.

So what happens when you're utterly immune to being shamed for liking sexy idealized women and BTFO any retard who tries it?

It's a Bendis comic. He's obsessed with Black people and would probably turn every character in the Marvel Universe black if he could.

He also gets asshurt if anyone makes fun of nintendo or Undertale. So he got super asshurt when people made fun of Fates.

Sensitive Josh is that you

Just user.

wtf is carnal knowledge of a juvenile?

Looking at porn on the internet.

How can you fucking fail at something so easy? There are websites that will print playing cards for you for peanuts? WTF?

Nice.

Polycuck did a shitpiece on Deus Ex's "mechanical apartheid" concept.
archive.is/Zb6Su
Almost exactly a year ago, the game director posted on Reddit about how fucking pissed he was that the journalists were calling mechanical apartheid racist.
He's black. He wanted to explore racism in a mature way in his game - exactly what SJWs want, right? - and they shit all over him for it.
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3a6j7m/happeningsthe_game_dev_behind_mechanical/
Are we going to do anything about this or just circle jerk about meaningless bullshit as usual?

No, I just looked it up. It's having sex with someone between 13 and 16. I guess in a state where 18 is the age limit.

Are the people going to come back with youtubers not following FTC guidelines?

But really there's not much that can be done besides killing polygon.

Holy Shit, Hermione is the new Tony Stark?

Speaking of which, JK Rowling said that DC comics is now gonna make Harry Potter shit.

Except Hermione to be a nigger in them.

Dude, Russia owes its immense size to colonialism. They reached all the way to fucking California.

Jesus Christ, I hate this faggot so much. He's exactly the type of guy who will one day get his dick caught in a place it shouldn't be, and it will be glorious because being muslim won't trump over being Europe-raised male in the progressive stack.
Oh hey, poor mister oppressed minority is globetrotting yet again.

Even worse

Kurland tried its damnedest to be apart of colonialism.

No other meme has gotten that level of exposure. The average normalfag doesn't even know what All Your Base Are is.

You seem like a pretty cool guy. Rami getting this asshurt about Notch and you is a bonus.

He's talking about Tumbles.

Forgetting that in DXHR you could have augmentations without having to be a rich fucker wanting to try something new before anyone.
Jensen wasn't particularly rich, he got the augmentations as means to save his life, although a contract clause allowed Sarif to add stuff that he didn't actually needed (IIRC he had an intact arm and leg and both were replaced with augmentations anyway).
The harvesters in Hengsha kidnapped people and stole their augmentations to use it on themselves. So yeah, not every augmented person is/was rich, and not every rich person was augmented (Darrow wasn't even compatible with the required surgery to implant them to stop being a crippled fuck).

But I don't expect lolygon to do their research in the topic of videogame lore.
DXHR may have gotten some flack for not expanding enough on stuff the original game did, but you have to commend them on properly developing the lore around it.

Huh, that one I didn't know about. Also the Knights of Malta did the same apparently. It's nice learning history with Holla Forums.

I would like to but that picture is for ants

I actually gotta disagree here. Jensen was upper middle-class, complete with neat apartment and a job as the security boss of the company.

That being said, Polygon's argumentation is broken as fuck. Augmentation, much like drug addiction (i.e., you need that one chemical to stop your body from rejecting the mechanical attachments) works well with he rich but badly with the poor.

Yeah, some anons are trying to turn it into the newest "BAN URDERTALE" thing that they can spam threads with.

We can do three things at once:

1. Send love to Deus Ex.

2. Stop directly linking to KiA.

3. Circlejerk.

ty for post, I missed this

I remember the dutch hacker doing a remark on Jensen's bank account if you gave him a weapon during his escape, about how he should be better paid for his job. But yes, he's technically upper middle class and I guess that's privileged enough for these people. But again, he never asked for this.

What the fuck happened?
nichegamer.com/2016/03/18/localization-director-capcom-aimed-keep-monster-hunter-4-ultimate-meme-free/

Is someone different localizing monster hunter generations that who did MH4U?

Nej.

more like French-Canadian Henry Rollins rip off than Warren Spector

It's gotta be a different director.
That's the only way to explain it.

Then don't. I give a shit. Meanwhile, I'll support creative freedom.

What does Warren Spector have to do with the new Deus Ex? As far as I know he isn't involved.

Just like that, everything vanished. Who the fuck is voting for her? How can she even have a chance at the presidency with the dirt and blood on her hands?

They'll rig it and just give it to her. Unbelievable.

Obama quakes in his shoes again about Trump.

Archive or gtfo

I'd also like an archive, though it would hardly surprise me if true.

archive.is/7Jz8N

There is no article yet. The link goes to the front page of RT.

archive.is/sn4Nj

He's working on System Shock 3 with that anti-GG autist 3D modeler who did futa porn.

And no, just like ImaJewU of kikestarter fame, he only rode success on Deus Ex and System Shock, and yes, most of us know he's following Con-Man's lead and is a gigantic hypocrite SJW. archive.is/4ZcBH

archive.is/qcLgV
fox's article

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/06/loretta-lynch-no-charges-hillary-clinton/

If she actually gets in, i predict riots, this is pure fucking insanity

archive.is/QwuGq

Oh, if she gets in, it's proof positive the entire system's rigged. Pretty much everyone who isn't MovieBlob is in an uproar over this shit.

You underestimate how much the American ruling class has honed the art of covert social control. That was one of the big lessons from the past century: using blatant methods like violence, censorship etc creates an unstable situation and polarizes people. It's much better on the long run to blitz them with consumerism and useless information.

I'm black and I work in IT. I have no fucking idea what he's fucking talking about.

That cosplay seems okay.

Its not the fault of the industry that most apes would rather hustle and do thug shit than study and get a real education.

There's plenty of nogs in the tech industry because they actually wanted to fucking be there.

Are they trying to revive the "FAKE GAMER GIRL" meme?

Replace "nog" with "female" and you have the whole thing with women in tech

Thats a damn great cosplay, and the tounge face makes it.

It's LTG. He's DarkSydePhil, but since it's current year, he's been made more diverse. Expect stupid autism at all times.

muh low 1q characters

lol literal sexual objectification

I remember the hotpockets banned that on 4/a/ as well

The fuck

So y/n north american release?

Trust me, this load of shit is one gender studies' lecture away from being a feminist.

Opposite actually. He's made videos about camera whores cosplaying and not being fans of what they are cosplaying. The only thing I actually agree with him on.

twitter.com/AJFrancis410/status/750677072192872450

I never understood how that was supposed to be such a terrible thing. You can like a character's design without playing the game. Games often have distinctive and interesting characters.

They were first to do the first episode since Funimation got the rights and they made the show look like a super nova. JJ Abrams would have said there was too much lens-flare. Other sub groups picked up their socks as the show went along. Sadly the show jumped off a cliff towards the end.

twitter.com/JOEL9ONE/status/750578027608862720

Stop idiot.

heh I made that webm.
Yeah the show was kinda meh by the end. It should of kept being stupid and goofy instead of becoming a bit edgy.
Still hope to see Hiraku Kaneko do something like Manyuu Hikenchou again.

Someones butthurt

When she gets in, some people will celebrate wimminz prez, then slowly our freedoms will continue to erode in the same way they have been for decades. Riots? I doubt it.

And the system is rigged no matter who gets in. That's the problem.

I think you give the powers that be too much credit.

Holy shit

Holy fucking shit

This mindset is why Niggers always throw their lives away in confrontation with the police. The dude had a gun. The cops were called there with reports about a dude with a gun selling CD's outside the store in the first place. They pin him down, he starts resisting to get up, they don't want to risk the guy reaching for that gun, they shoot him. Store clerk even saw the cops pull the reported gun out of the guy's pocket

I wish it could've been handled differently on both sides, but people who make themselves that lethal of a target and then resist anyway already decided that their lives didn't matter

Stopping someone from derailing the thread about current events that has nothing to do with video games is being butthurt? Trump shitposting and the Brexit shit is bad enough.

fuck off & die pls

Its not he decided his life did not matter, its that he decided the cops life mattered less than attoning for his crimes, so the golden rule applied itself. Dont be prepared to kill unless you are prepared to die.

Fuck you. I don't want twatter links with no context shitting up the thread either.

I personally hate links to external sites or videos without context with a passion, but also don't want to shit up the thread with my autism

We're going back in time again.

So posted yet? breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/06/milo-yiannopoulos-dangerous-faggot-tour-returns-campuses-fall/

The problem is when these women start getting more and more involved in the community and try to influence it, on top of gaining mad dosh by pandering to thirsty faggots at conventions.

There was this cosplayer (I forgot her name but she was asian) who posted one of Sarkie's videos on kikebook and how everyone should listen to her complaints.Coming from a person who pretty much cosplays as characters with aggrressive cleavage I think that was beyond stupidFortunately most people were calling her out in the comments.

Of course, I know not everyone is like her, but I do not see them as people that should be put on a pedestal, unless they bother do to all the work (hence "cosplay") and not just posing with clothes someone else made.

twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/750852087479762944

oneangrygamer.net/2016/07/ftc-is-aware-of-youtubers-cs-go-gambling-scandal/6844/
The sooner people in general find how mainstream outlets have massive CoIs like the one above, the better.

Reminds me of that chick saying her cosplays are art, while next to an image of her cosplaying as Lara Croft and spreading her ass cheeks.

I've seen the character from random mongolian paint swatch message boards, and that's a pretty good cosplay. There's something about someone who is physically attractive and not 400lbs doing a decent cosplay, that just triggers the ocular salt flow of socjus.

Unless they know the guy was dangerous and would shoot this does sound bullshit to me. I can understand if the cop panicked but that's not an excuse.

only vid I could find

twitter.com/illygirlBreA/status/750802202495557632

LINK, FAGGOT

That was like a year ago, I don't remember her name.

Then you are ghey.

I gogglred Lara+Croft+cosplay+ass
Is this?

No it was Lara not Link

Who's the ghey now?

The Google. That's not quality, needs no extra pixels.

Meh, it's costume play, hence cosplay, not cos work. Not everyone is competing in a cosplay tournament of cosplay champion.

Then tell them to fuck off. Tell anyone male female straight transrainbow colored, if they try to hijack other people's hobby and harmless good times for their own agenda they can fuck right off. If there is one valuable lesson that GG offered, it was that. Comics didn't do it soon enough, and look how cucked to fuck many of their fandoms are.
Look, if someone just likes a character looks and wears a costume that someone else made, it doesn't tickle my asshole. If they're not bothering anyone, fine. If they cross a line into, 'hey change this or do my bidding because reasons, otherwise you're —ist', that's when the Fackoff cannons should go off.

Maybe I've just become cynical but I'm starting to lean towards doing it earlier than that. Doesn't matter if it reasonable or not because the point is to send a message. The reason vidya is in this position is because we let them in and heard them out. We said it sounds reasonable, or at least not unreasonable, and so they continued to push the letter little by little. Now they've pushed it to a point were people are getting pissed off and when we say "it's too far" they reply "but you already agreed we have a point".

My dad told me about some comments underneath an article about how girls in bikini are degraded in boxing. They said something along the lines of "GTFO with your fucking feminist cuntery". I was thinking to myself that on the one hand that's really extreme but on the other hand they don't, and most likely won't, have the problems we have in our industry.

TL;DR

sometimes it's better to put the foot down from the start

Thats the one

Sure its "art" but mercedes "art" is a lot more sincere in admitting what it is and is much better too. I wish we could get mercedes to cosplay as vampirella.

late STATE OF TECHRAPTOR

She's not explicitly showing her starfish,though the pose with the hands certainly can suggest that. She's got a bit of that fishmouth syndrome though, weird how in the past that's not always an indication of socjus tendencies. But for some reason in current era that seems to be a physical indicator.
Also, with the shortened handle on twitter(?) I thought it read as 'sprmmyface'. :^)

Ok slightly more serious, she wrote she will not tolerate any sexual comments. She just wants to do cosplay as art. Ok den, I got a question. She's cosplaying as Lara, original era, so where is Lara's pistols? I don't even need it to be a real firearm, it can be a neon transparent plastic water pistol. I'm just wondering why she has the holsters, but no pistols or no pistol visible in that pic.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/750865499660091393

absolute fucking madman

I want her to cosplay as Chel from Road to el Dorado

I'm a foot down at start guy myself, largely because I'm bisexual, atheist, former OWS supporter, generally leftist, sci-fi reader, STEM worker, y'know, things SJWs have shit up.

When all this started, I was full on Culture War. Fuck ethics. You expect Shitaku to be ethical? But I was eventually converted to the ethics fight, due to early, exemplary successes.

I do think the culture war still needs addresses, though.

One question we all have for each other is "do you want to play?" Nothing about skin color or genitals. But implicit in that question is "do you want to play fair, by the rules?"

He already fucked up though. Since he removed it he's already agreed it was wrong and anti-Semitic. That's why you never apologize, and why GG never apologized for harassment, it's admitting you did wrong.

twitter.com/martian_munk/status/748901122451136512

Why is this so hard.

Why do companies perpetually cowtow to the whims of nobodies.

Why can't more companies just tell them to shut the fuck up.

SJW has been around long enough to show a clear message, that pandering to them DOES NOT FUCKING WORK, YOU WILL LOSE MONEY ACTUALLY.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, I'M SICK OF THE VIRTUE SIGNALING FAGGOTRY ALREADY

Heh, isn't it kinda chuckle inducing that the perpetually offended, the neo temperance movement and moral savior squad almost to the letter, follows the same overall pattern of infection attempt? Do any of the assholes who complains or profess to be defenders of ringside girls, do they even follow boxing? 9/11 times, it's a safe bet they don't. They just want to gain control, oh but it's not taking over something, of course not. 'We're doing this for your own good, and the good of others.'

We need to do culture War but we need to do it right. we need to start small to get big big things never happen at once. GG was the dam breaking you need more cracks. I'm trying to do what I can for comics I'm contemplating even public agitation. People doing meetups & shit are retarded but having irl presence has power

Nigga, I ain't clickin that shit.

Can we not admit he totally jewstarred her and it'd probably be better for him if he hadn't? It's OK to apologize for your own fuckups.

People like revolt & pol thought they could force us to a personal army not getting we need to contain SJWs in geek culture first so they don't go mainstream

That could work. muh dick

That sounds like facism, except for they dont actually belive they are doing shit for a greater good like facism or something, I may have mis interpreted this pic.

Irl pressence makes them scared.

Tesco is correct though, they never labled for boy/for girl.

Oh sorry if I seemed a bit mad, I agree with Tesco, that's what I mean basically.

Rather than going "IM SORRY WE'LL DO BETTER", they tossed the burden of proof on the crybully, as it should be.

I mean let's think here, how many companies made a bunch of money catering to SJWs, and how many companies made a bunch of money telling SJWs to fuck off.

Chances are the pro SJW list is gonna be tiny

Chel is western 2d delicious brown personified though, it's hard for 3d to compete with that. Though Mercedes is probably the best 3d candidate to date for a 3d approximation.

No problems.

besides, I have bigger issues, like thinking of a way to bully marche into asking mercedes to coslpay vampirella and chell from road to elderado.

She looks the part. Could get a lot more than just cosplay if you suggest that idea to her.

wew, msm are gonna run wild with this. They'll make a circus around anything to take heat off Hillary.

He said today at a rally it was one of his people, a jew no less, who tweeted it and then took it down. Round the 27 min mark in the youtube vid.
youtube.com/watch?v=2T_ow1UJZJs

Oh, and the best fuck you's are the ones where they never even say fuck you like tescos and the undertales guy's skip.

all the more reason to do it

Look at how HB made them go apeshit

My friend debates SJW he debated some agender SJW furfag who wanted to make CPS teach children how to defy gender norms & have CPS take kids from parents who disciplined them.

Furfag got so triggered by disagreement she committed suicide & died in the hospital

Damn, must be personal for you.

I've always said it's about ethics first because it's a good stick to beat them with. We all were fucking tired of reading how whitey was ruining gaming but they'd never let someone else challenge them on their own platform. Ethics is something people care more about and it's universal enough that they can't dodge it. They can't say that shilling your friends game in a "review" is alright, adding a disclosure to it just makes the glowing review moot.

Our best bet is and was to get them to either admit how corrupt they were/are or change their ways. There should never be a general list of rules for them to follow because they will bend the words of the law rather than the spirit of it to get out of as much as possible.

I think all of this could've been avoided if gaming wasn't largely to the left. There'd been right-wing gaming news sites that would've loved to challenge their ideas and loved to have all the ammo against them we found. I say this as a european social democrat.

They're fucking non-theistic cultists out to by any way they can. Organized religion did not disappear from the west it just changed form. It's just human nature and

Normalfag attention and presence make them scared. If GG had stayed on 4chan and reddit it would've fizzled out after a while. But since we took it to their home, twitter, they'd have to address it because now everyone else can see.

All this time they've been their own worst enemy.

That reminds me, anyone want to help and see if we can get plebcomics on a HoneyBadger webshow?

Sure I know them on twitter

Cool, because that would be something interesting to listen to since HoneyBadgers are comicfags. you mean you can contact thw honeybadgers or pleb?

just hb

I think pleb has email on the contact. Pitch it to the honeybadgers and if you hear back, I'll write an email to pleb and shoot a message on tumblr. I just think it would be cool and nice to hear them mock leth.

link?

From everything that has happened so far, IMO many socjus adherents, especially those who are high on shallow outrage but low on history, they do believe everything they do is for the' greater good'. They have to, it's the 'Big Lie' that justifies actions and behaviors that are otherwise abhorrent and hypocritical. At least the true believers do, some are just con artists. Sark for example is more a con artist, she knew vidya outrage scam has a shelf life, so she's on to the next town to peddle the kool aid. Someone like Joshintosh however, is a true believer.
In current year anti-fascists are often more fascists than the fascists they claim to fight. Anti-racists, are often more racists than the racists they claim to oppose. Etc etc, black is white, ignorance is strength, 2+2=5, right side of history, 1984 is a great manual, whaddaya mean it's a warning? :^)

Yeah, fucking with my chances of getting laid and reading new good books kinda pisses me off. Video games is where I really lost it.

frozen is gaey

What isn't these days?

Looking for an email, but her tumblr does have an ask open. Checking her twitter for an email, but cannot find one. Any twit fags want to pitch to pleb? Im going through tumblr, but want to have some ok from the badgers before pitching.
plebcomics.tumblr.com/ask
mobile.twitter.com/plebcomics

Me

Hello, my fellow 0 Kinsey man.

If I recall correctly, her Tumblr inbox has literally thousands of unread messages, so don't count on using it to say something to her.

You are proabably right, and I really do not want to remake a twitter accout just to attempt a guest webcast. when you hear back from HB can you post it here? I will make a throwaway account if the HB cannot get a hold of pleb through twitter.

hi

The ben carson palidin, disappointed obama is not in there as a chaos leader.

kawaai as fuck.png

Please tell me this bullshit corruption turned people against Shillary.

And on the subject of ethics I respect the rest of you for trying to play fair when I absolutely don't. They're disgusting self-righteous fascists and nothing more who want to force whatever bullshit they like on the entire world even if it's completely insane like the inexcusable inhospitable evil of mudslimes and take away from everyone in it whatever they don't like. They'll even threaten you and try to force you into subservience with violence if you dare logically disagree because they can only possibly be right and everyone who isn't deserves to be punished.

These cultists don't deserve anything but contempt and ridicule. They want to destroy the lives of dissent just for existing while calling them oppressors or monsters when they shift blame for the worst possible atrocities? I want to destroy theirs irreparably and leave them dying slowly without food or healthy insurance and I'd SPIT that statement in their faces while telling them I'm Mexican Italian and neither of those heritages ever meant anything to me. I'm not just some white male, I'm fucking me and I'm sick of all their bullshit that's the only real objectification and racism, not fictional tits and ass or not forcing black people into something just because.

Apparently it turned some, but do not expect them to remember this. Or go for trump. Probabaly 3rd party.

Go to meatspace

Debate them openly

I love Crit1kal.

Do that Hillary must not fucking win china will fuck us sideways while she smiles

>tfw mother went from slightly against her to full on disgust
she voted for king chimp both times, so its a start
Its happening user, slowly but surely

No Hillary =\= Yes Trump. I can't decide which I hate more.

Shes literally a chinese agent who will sell this country out to the knot heads while Trump fucking hates them user

Its a fucking no brainier to me

I don't truly trust Trump to be honest, but I trust him to push countless Socjus cultists to suicide and take out mudslime trash.

At least he actually talks about his fucking business policies.

How is that something that is difficult? Hillary's fucking incompetence let multiple US soldiers DIE while she's on her fatass asleep. Why do you not like Trump for?
If you don't like him, fine. You don't trust him? OK. But I don't see how the fuck you could honestly think for a second Trump is worse than Hillary fucking Clinton.

She has ordered drone strikes on her fucking blackberry

a nigger could easily steal codes for a drone strike from her

I don't think Trump will be good for the country…but I think Hillary would be worse.

Tis what I ment. They wont go trump, but wont go hitlery either.

I dislike some policies but his plan to get dindus into vocational schools intrigues me

He could save blacks from becoming dumb niggers while hillary will just create more tension. I had enough with obongo

this isnt about who you hate more
its about whos supporters you hate more at this point

The biggest reason I want trump to win is that the company I work for get contracted all the time for government projects.

I want to build that wall so people can say "fucking goober gaters built the fucking wall"

The salt you produce this Nov will last me clear through Hillary's one term presidency.

Preach moar to a combat vet about soldiers dying.

Fair enough.

I will. I don't see how after all the fucking shit Hillary has done, from her incompetence costing people's lives, to her laughing about getting a child rapist off, that you could still think "Well, maybe I hate Trump more?". I don't get it.

In that case, I wouldn't have voted for Bernie in the primaries.

Kek indeed. You're tempting me user.

Remember when the US Ambassador to Libya sent multiple cables and even called Hillary Clinton on her phone when their embassy was showered with bullets and RPG's and she dismissed it all and even had the gall to say that "Don't call me at 3am, I'm sleeping"? Yeah, that's it. Hillary doesn't put US citizens' priorities first, it's HER first. Hell, what's her only slogan in her campaign? "History made, 1st female Democratic delegate!" But under that what is she? A lying, treacherous, paid, undemocratic feminist tyrant wanting to destroy the very foundations that the Founding Fathers built USA on.

Snopes.com is your friend. It helps you not say stupid shit.

You're one to talk.

So are you give me any specific reasons or not?

Yeah. Just try fact checking your claims sometime. You might learn that the media lies.

If worst comes to worst, who's seriously up for abandoning this shithole and living out in the wild for free aside from electricity and internet?

I am completely unironically up for making a village to flee numerica.

I plan to die soon anyway
I got my fingures crossed I have cancer but probably dont sadly

Meant for

Yeah. Hillary didn't laugh at getting a child rapist off. Stick to the real shit, like covering for a serial rapist like Bill.

Pretty sure Shillary is still a complete fucking monster undeserving of being president and I won't accept that reprehensible bitch.

Sadly, I live in Oregon, so my vote won't count for much either way. At best I'll be able to make a statement with the popular vote.

Is this fake then? I thought it was real.

I like to imagine I'll die fighting, but more likely I'll probably be a coward and jerk-off.

Snopes.com

Just come with me and anyone else I can round up. We'll figure out money so we can have electricity, shitposting and porn.

Maybe some autistic wizard we drag out of their cave can help us generate that shit on our own.

The truth is, it doesn't matter very much who is president. That office will serve the oligarchy's interests, no matter what party controls it. I'm voting Libertarian, mostly because I respect Johnson's experience.

Now I'm bored. Gonna play vidya.

Does anyone have a link to that Eurogamer vid ( at I think it was Eurogamer) that called out Suda 51. They were saying how he's 'not welcomed' on their site anymore cuz of the gigolo mode/glasses in Killer is Dead.

You are retarded to think that Hillary is better than Trump. You can think Trump is a dick and that is fine, but Hillary is just a downright hypocritical sociopath.

Stick to her being a chink spy

Her & bill

Well, thanks for that user.

Isn't other fucking anything we can do to help Trump's PR?

The worst criticism being spewed is that he's a meanie head and it's fucking pathetic.

Cool. The fake shit discredits the real shit, that's all.

You must not be paying attention. I have no love for Hillary.

snopes.com/alton-sterling-killed-trump-supporter-robert-kinnison/

At first I thought it said "Jim Sterling."

My father dislikes Trump, but Hillary gets him outright livid.

He worked as a network admin for the DOD for years, and he'll take any opportunity to explain how compromising infosec in such a way would have gotten any regular person immediately stripped of all clearance, and later fired and brought up on federal charges. It's blatant favoritism toward Hillary, and it riles him that nobody in power is calling it out, despite it being more than enough to destroy a career.

Yeah, between Lynch and Comey both letting her off the hook, there's a blatant trail of corruption surrounding Hillary that even normalfags are recognizing, and they're starting to notice just how much bullshit she's getting away with.

Holy shit, I despise them.

Good.

That's more believable than her just being clinically retarded. Her email server had 0 security on it. Head of the FBI said gmail would have been a more secure option.

Can't find a vid from eurogamer. Found this from Matt Lees/videogamer.tv shitting on him.

Killer is Dead: Just Like Suda 51's Career (VideoGamer.com) - VideoGamer
youtube.com/watch?v=VqVpD31LAfs

It was on 60 fucking minutes in the 90's apparently about Bill taking money from them. So ya

While we're on the subject of this year's election;
archive.is/eyBgv

Commission idea
>Zelda and Midna with Zelda sitting on a chair/throne thing kinda like imgur.com/I83k6f5 with midna on the ground like imgur.com/qCcaPJT with her legs behind Zeldas like using them as support for keeping her legs up

what do you think?

Progressives have the attention to gnats. Its the ones who hate hitlery and trump both who they want and I doubt a sanders endorsment will get them on hitlerys boat. The only way to win them over would be a sanders vp promise.

You know you can post multiple images here right?

Elizabeth Warren as VP can also pull Sanders voters.

I just copy pasted my email nerd

After the shit she pulled in waiting out the primary, even less likely.

Just saying. Sorry for rustling your furry jimmies.

"We" don't get involved in politics for good reason. Besides elections are always filled with ridiculous spin and smears, that's the nature of them.

And remember at the end of the day the way someone is on campaign has very little to do with how they do the job. People act like who the president is changes everything but generally they get into office, most of the stuff they promised or talked about isn't in their power to do, the most notable political events are the fuckups, and nothing happens.

It's real. The Snopes article is misleading, since it only mentions her laughing about the polygraph test, but she clearly laughs multiple times about multiple parts of the case. And the laugh about the polygraph is specifically about how her client passed which destroyed her faith in polygraphs because she thought he was guilty, which doesn't really make it seem better. You can make an argument about the necessary role of the defense, I honestly don't know what the accepted lawyer ethical practices are when you think a client is guilty but the state fucked up with the evidence, nor whether destructive testing on bloody underwear is actually a fuckup. But saying she laughed about it is true.

archive.is/kQYyp

He didn't actually get off completely though, just got a plea bargain (1 year time served and 4 years probation).

This isn't the only misleading article Snopes has written either, there was this shit:

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4c4flr/ethics_socjus_snopescom_reports_bad_info_on_emory/

That doesn't mean you should dismiss them out of hand, it means to read carefully and verify things yourself.

#gamergate is apolitical.
We are no one's personal army.

Could you ask him to lean on his social network for information or to push for an investigation? We stumbled upon something big involving a powerful international organization that might have been targeting the Army's game-based training program at USC. They control all of the internet's main information hubs and abuse their power to promote extremists. The group is highly technically inclined and is trying to take over the hacker identity and the entire tech industry. Feds have been silent the whole time.

If you're referring to the same stuff that I think you are that was more "speculation from idiots who wanted to draw some sort of tenuous connection between GG and important-sounding organizations" than proof of much of anything.

(1)

Lurking with not much to say lately, but enjoy this song.

Shillings for OAG like teh good goymergater I am:

oneangrygamer.net/2016/07/dont-disturb-asian-folklore-adventure-game-comes-to-greenlight/6825/

Looks cool, consider voting.

What in the fuck is going on in there

Your magic is killing your neighbors now. How long until it seeps into your own home?

It's already happened

The way I see it, there's three options.

1. You live next to a diehard Sonic fan

2. You live next to a Youtuber

3. You live next to a faggotty edgelord.

twitter.com/52ea67817f0b4f3/status/750947525264232448

I'm not even sure what he's saying

It's a common tactic. Be vague to the point of not getting your point across, then bash your opponent for being wrong. Generally used by low level managers with a power hard-on.

I know its old, but lolbutthurt.

Why is that furry so asshurt about us? I also don't understand what the Holla Forums clique even is and how it will end if you try to get everyone to migrate to a shittier chan.

Its literally nothing
there are a dozen odd DM groups with people from Holla Forums on twitter

revoltfags thought they were cabals because revoltfags try to control GG and didnt like people who didnt agree with them

You know how Holla Forums is not one person, because of constantly conflicting ideas and arguments?
Anyone who says Holla Forums clique was clearly unwilling to see that and only sees a hivemind. In short, a faggot who is not a common user of fullchan.
Doesn't help that revoltfags are butthurt leftists who can't do anything right.

I always wondered why they want to control and steer GG? What is the motive behind that?

Best answer I can give would be in reference to Occupy Wall Street.
Rather than let an unknown group suddenly wrest control and shout and be heard, the easiest solution would be to infiltrate and fuck it up from the inside, a la Ketchup.
It was an attempt to subvert the attempt to unfuck our precious hobby, which clearly deserves to be turned into mindless propaganda.
Keep in mind, I don't know the real answer, but this is the best I've been able to come up with at this moment in time.

I seriously don't understand him. He is constantly sperging out about super secret charity work conspiracy among the Holla Forums clique. I think the charity shit is pretty retarded at times too, but this shit is fucking dumb.

I also noticed that a lot of burnouts like blade, Nicoofdeath, EsperRider, and a few others have went full SJW where they talk about how censorship is good now. How do you get that fucking retarded that quickly.

all these idiots were in shitty groups of their own
its no surprise they are paranoid of other people

Then you call them out on it and they just go full, "I was only pretending to be retarded" mode.

I remember a thread on Holla Forums here, where OP was shitting on sargon. Anyone not circlejerking in that same thread was accused of being a Holla Forumsirgin, i shit you not. It was very odd seeing people use "Holla Forums" as a derogatory term.

I just find it uncanny that the majority of burnouts seek to dismantle and destroy GG instead of moving on and ignoring it.

I personally think Sargon is a retard a good amount of the time, but is it really worth sperging out over to care about an E-celeb? He is not even that lolcow worthy so I wonder why threads would get made for him.

The censorship thing boggles me the most. You have burnouts now stroking off with 9volt about how much they hate mombot. EsperRider did it a few days ago because "mombot was super mean to some animator :(".

I understand the criticism of sargon but using "Holla Forums" and/or "Holla Forumsirgin" as an insult retort screams burnout.

That sounds about right. I think a big part of it is how much ego people build up on twitter and how much they have to defend their little friends. IN the average thread, people will just call each other retards and move on. Twitter faggots will defend their retardation and/or their friends' retardation to the death.

Arguably it's because it's attached to a name, perhaps even a persona.
Some people don't attach their real names online but they'll consistently use a username and some acceptable levels of variance within.
Once they take up that mantle, there's history attached to it and they're completely unwilling to let it go.

Okay…

How can you not know the shit you're getting into when you decide to take on something like that? I mean it doesn't take much lurking to be able to anticipate the responses with all the shit that hotwheels and algorithm ape got. Makes me a bit worried that they'll eventually decide we're more of a headache than we're worth and just kill the site.

wut

I think twitter is home to a lot of people who that is all they have because they are full of maladaptive tendencies or situations. Lashing out at the world probably gives them some perceived power and sense of control. At first I was thinking it was built up ego too, but now I think it is a lot of unhappy fuckers salty that their 'turf' is the new shitpost central. I feel it is understated how much the cultural pulse took a dump on their perceived power. As they slide into laughing stock status and double down on retardation, it only gets worse. They have to live with the absurd positions they were defending and crying out for ending free expression and narcissistic virtue signaling recorded for all history. It has been my absolute pleasure watching the arrogant youth act out the ideological roles set out for them. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

All the shilling too, such a pointless repetitive endeavor considering once exposed it is game over. Now they are all flailing about still trying to one up another and pretend they were just acting retarded for lulz.

What I wouldn't give to see them twenty years from now.

Holy shit the absolute cancer in that thread

HELLO?

DEGAY THIS

I'm trying but it's reaching a critical point!
I fapped to a trap manga for the first time. I feel dirty.

You should feel gay.

traps aren't gay

A man penis in a man ass is gay, no matter the clothes, man.

It wouldn't help me much. I guess I should get back to my ara doujins, or something less gay.

And I know I probably dun fucked up that linking, so
8ch.net/operate/res/59002.html#59523

I'm not sure if he's an ok guy or not, that was put in a shit situation and such. But a community manager on an imageboard, that's just strange and is not a yuuge surprise how most people on fullchan would react to it.

Which one? Link to it, you fool.

>>>/operate/59002

>>>/operate/59590

Why doesn't GG have any kind of PR manager? You're literally going to need one for any sort of public presence.

This one.

nhentai.net/g/102786/

Oh, that one. Not bad. Do you have access to sadpanda?

Literally has to be just one fucking likable enough person with tons of followers who can say "Hey, I support GamerGate and they're not a bunch of evil bigoted white male nerds. Let me tell you what good they they've".

We do have one, Marche.

No.

This is part of the problem. Friends are the death of you.

Take what happened to Michael III as an example.

Michael III took the Byzantine throne after his mother Theodora was banished. It was a troublesome time to be a Byzantine royal, because pretty much everyone was out to get you. Eventually, Michael visited his stables to secure a wild horse that had gotten loose and was nearly trampled by it until a young man named Basilius saved his life.

Michael and Basilius became the best of friends. Basilius went from a Macedonian stable boy to being the emperor's advisor. Michael gave him riches, women, and power, because they were best friends. He doubled and then tripled his salary, again, because they were friends. Who else could you possibly trust but your friends, right?

Basilius convinced Michael that Bardas, his uncle and the head of the military, would usurp his power, because he was dangerously ambitious, successfully turning Michael against his own family. (Although, I think it is true Bardas was plotting something).

So, what did Michael's dear friend do? He stabbed Bardas to death during a fucking horse race. And after that? He asked Michael if he could replace him as head of the military. The foolish Michael, still unable to see what was happening, handed over military power to his closest friend, sealing his fate.

Basilius was even more wealthy and powerful now, rivaling that of the emperor himself.

Michael asked Basilius to pay back some of the money he had loaned him back then, and astonishingly, Basilius refused. Only then did Michael realize what he had done. Basilius had more money, more friends in the military, and more allies in the Senate than he did.

A few weeks later, after drinking himself into a stupor and waking up with a massive hangover, Michael found himself surrounded by soldiers. His dearest, closest friend Basilius gleefully watched as Michael was stabbed to death.

Basilius claimed the title of emperor for himself and rode through the streets with Michael's head in his hand. Michael had merely created the means for his own downfall, not an ally.

The many instances like this throughout history is why I have such a strong attitude about making friends with people in a movement, revolt, or political cause. Friends can betray you. Friends can make you act emotionally and irrationally. One should invest his mind in his cause, not his personal attachments and affections for any people.

That's what ultimately formed my "Asset, Dead Weight, or Enemy" mindset. Someone who is useful can service us as an asset. Our relationship with Milo is just that. He writes good articles and triggers SJW's nationwide for us, and he got an increase in readership. Someone who has no use is merely dead weight, and anyone who works against the greater cause, of course, is your enemy.

It is usually far more efficient to make use of an enemy who has something to prove rather than a friend who is closer to you than any of your enemies could ever dream to be.

That's not a healthy way to live, user.
Besides, we're all civilized folk here. All that hubbub about us being terrorists is propaganda.

He shitposts about his furry waifu and thinks Marche was right to force his muh escapism faggotry on his so called friends who found an awesome fun fantasy world to live in.

What about another Milo? Guy isn't a politician yet clearly is well known and gets listened to about what he has to say. Just groom the most civil goober into a charismatic public speaker for people who like video games.

This is the mindset that allows you to pose as a friend for decades before gleefully watching your mark get stabbed to death.

Just saying.

I trust anons more than I trust random people out in public these days. In fact, I want to personally save anons trapped in Cucknada.

I want to work with anons to create a quiet village out in the wild safe from all the selfdestructive current year bullshit either country if we have to just to escape the collapse of both.

The problem is that it's ultimately an accurate way to live.
I spent years trying to play the social game, doing hard or specialized work for friends in hopes that they'll help me out with things that I desperately need help with.
The only things I've gotten out of it were a grand total of fuck all and a lifestyle of sitting in front of a computer monitor feeling completely alienated from any member of my own goddamned species.

Their goal was to slowly steer #GG into the larger politics arena over time, to use us as organized footsoldiers for the altright in their "muh culture war." That's why the bigger ones, like Thidran, played the "pro-ethics" game with us at first, while simultaneously trying to glom onto control of all our infrastructure. Then when it came tumbling down they went full retard and denounced #GG and the ethics fight openly. They had lost control and didn't need to maintain the pretence anymore.

We were the frog and they were setting us up for a slow boil to turn us into culture warriors. That's why.

I think it would be appt to add that they were retards who put the water on a quick boil too quickly screwing their own plans over.

user, you might be a misanthrope.

I've never even liked people as a whole. I only feel compassion for you fuckers because we're just ordinary people with no identity who feel we can talk about all kinds of shit we like, especially cute and sexy Japanese drawings and cartoons of girls where pieces of shit even more so nowadays would shame us just for those tastes, not that it affects me even slightly other than irritation.

Any discomfort I've ever felt around others that aren't my family I've known my entire life is just gone.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh that's an oldie but a goodie. Oh were you serious? Well see, GG would not work for any PR manager, it'd be the other way around, sweetie. Any PR 'manager' of GG would also have to answer to the bogeyman, not just in different occupations, locations and timezones, but very possibly in different timelines and planets. GG is -literally- everywhere including future Mars colonies, in multiple past timelines, and in the ethereal plane since we're all declared dead.

I'm not your sweetie, faggot. And I said literally because I imagine not having a leader, but someone like Milo who could go to gaming events and say "Hey, GamerGate isn't evil and I can explain why".

I'm not talking about someone who says "Don't say this if you don't want to look bad to the public, faggots". Fuck that. Just someone who knows what people in these threads are like who works to slap a positive image on them.

dead thread

they're just retards, same as acid.

Yes you are, pumpkin.
I hired you because you are very pretty. You are very good at being pretty. You are the prettiest one out of the bunch in this thread today.

Who needs a positive image? Anyone's free to wander in and see for themselves, what a horrific den of rampant misogyny and racist vitriol this place is.

Anyone uninterested in finding the truth isn't going to give a rat fuck about a PR manager and anyone who is, CAN.

who needs this shit thread?

Here's fun news bit I recently read.

A swedish criminologist has deduced that the reason all the rapeslime is raping during festivals is caused by GTA.
Guess we really set gaming back 10 years.

Antis and Revoltards, obviously. As their described as the counter to, they need the original to maintain coherence.

Really, it's a service.

haha what the fuck

Oh fucking boy. Is there anything on it in English or is it all in adoptive parent? because I'd love to see it

most people are gonna see Holla Forums, and /operate/ in particular and NOPE out.

even the site's founder did.

I swear to God, I thought I left that argument behind a decade ago.

Wanna get smashed, cunt?

None of the schmucks that visit those sites give a single fuck about ethics

don't show them this.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/750811268219543552

Jesus Mark, did he quit cause people found out it was him.

Like if he didn't want people to know he shouldn't have used the same images as posting style he usually does.

Post your smugs.

Just started listening to it

'sjw anons' apparently.

MIlo BTFO the MUH PR crowd on that ending.

Random question; is Jessie Slaughter Socjus?

quick look at the current ED page for her to see her latest tumblr blog pretty much confirms it
pretty-grotesque.tumblr.com/about

Can you faggots believe it?
That we, a bunch of autists from a fucking imageboard, have started this glorious culture war?
We have started the fire. We have started the resistance.
Two years ago, did we ever think we could have this much of an effect?
Don't downplay what you've done, anons.
You have shaped history.

so the dust has settled, turns out it wasn't a big shitstorm at all.

boards.4chan.org/v/thread/344146875/pls-leave-him-alone

Feels good man, I feel warm and fuzzy inside in this rainy evening.

I only just recently "joined" GamerGate after leaving cuckchan behind and never looking back. I can't use Twitter because of mobile bullshit and I can't even use Google+ to conviently argue anymore. The most I can do is try to contribute entertaining posts or start discussions in these threads. I literally have to use my gmail just to keep track of chains about GG and tediously scroll through comments.

I've accomplished nothing. I fucking hate feeling so powerless.

This is the answer I've come to as well. Endless groups of pricks who want to steer us into the direction they prefer rather than the course we've been staying.

Same thing with some Holla Forumsacks who cannot imagine that we can be against SJWs without being Holla Forumsacks or that GG isn't an extension of Holla Forums and we aren't dancing to the tune of their narrative in lockstep.

Or maybe I'm just rambling. I'm quite tired of constantly having groups try to drag me one direction or another and making it all "you're with us or against us."

2 reply's, nice falseflag thread you made user.

You're pretty on-point, user.
We stayed the course that we, as individuals, wanted to take and it took us far and I feel like it's gonna take us even further.

I kind of remember someone namefagging with that name in halfchan

Read the thread. Jackson was Mark.

He posts in the same style as Mark, uses the same pictures as Mark and American Flag, most of Jim's team is in Asia. Mark is Mod of one of the biggest boards other then Holla Forums so they said they though he might be OK.

Look at the plans they are the same as he goes here like game night, movie night.

I am surprised he used the word Community Manager, he should have know the negativity towards it after Dina.

by that metric you sound like manlet

Come on we all have a posting style, how do you think we identify poster in these threads.

Mark is a bit easier he has a set of images he rotates about using.

yep, you type like manlet

Wait? Really?
That's pretty funny.

That's not a lie, but I'd honestly like to see what merits you have for placing Jackson as Mark, because I don't see it.

The Pictures are ones Mark uses in rotation, they post like Mark and have they same board building plans Mark does.

Also the American flag if it was one of Jim's people they would have an Asian Flag like all the other of Jim's team.

lol

apnewsarchive.com/2016/A-man-has-admitted-to-killing-a-fellow-Muslim-in-Scotland-because-he-felt-he-had-disrespected-Islam/id-4141864bcbcc4892bdc1e531d44a2d79

You said that earlier, so I'll base your assign your claims the same way I tell people to take mine when I don't have autisically inclined documents proving samefaggotry. Which is to keep it in mind but assume it's bullshit.

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/751040738742247424

Btw we on page 14

Fuck. If nobody else is willing, I could do it, but there's a fair chance of failure

We are approaching "you electrocuted fuck" levels of furry bants. Well done, faggot.

the guy is still going for it.

Fuck it, bully me if I failed
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

IT ALREADY BEGINS. NEW BREAD

8ch.net/v/res/9969446.html

Fuck It, it's too late. Goodnight. I am sorry.

Like this

You fucking suck.

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD