Historical games

I need more historical games.

Have a go at Cossacks 2

Or if you're into naval warfare, have a go at >>9938641

I already got Cossacks and Blitzkrieg.

Total Wars, obviously except for the last one

Is Rome 2 fixed now and worth getting.

Read the Bible and then play 'Rise of Persia' mod and 'Europa Barbarorum' mod for RTW.

Panzer Corps is great

Sudden strike series (minus 3 perhaps), historyline 1914-1918, pharao (maybe?), men of war (+ faces of war)

Panzer General 2
Rise of Nations
Commandos series

Silent Hunter.
Don't get V. It's shit.

What are good bronze age/iron age games? I want to be a Celt and give Nords the belt.

AoE1?

It's not quite what you want, but maybe you'd be interested in Celtic Kings (I think it's called that) which is undescript barbarians vs romans with a hint of mysticism.

history is stupid, focus on the future

This is bait.

UnReal World is set in Iron Age Finland

History is for racist. You don't want to be a racist do you?

Plenty of Mount and Blade mods are set in a historical area, thing is, they get really boring when they all have the same features from submods and from the base game. I think someone ought to make some original content for the game already, rather than recycling old submods and resources.

When will there be a game about the Incas?

Bannerlord is coming out this year, though. Plenty of mod makers are probably waiting for it. The mod tools are going to be much better, too.

Help

It can't be
fundamental issues down to the engine

Thread theme

Thanks for explaining faggot or did you even play the game and are parroting opinions.

Warscape is shit. Rome 2's version of Warscape is extra bloated shit.

Just play RS2.

that good? i havent bothered to look at the general consensus, is it classic TW quality?

It's Rome 2 with a different coat of paint.

o-…oh….

Are you just too lazy to do any fucking research for yourself?