Mfw

mfw

But you are ugly as fuck fam.

Mein gott, kill him, get him out of his constant pain.

I had no expectations, yet I am still disappointed.

petplay is a sin

is that what homos consider to be hot?

I don't know when exactly it started. With the leftypol student union or sooner in some IRCs?

Whatever, all I know is that now we have these fucking namefags shitting up this place, half of which I don't even know or want to now.

Goes to show you that associating outside of imageboards always invites cancer to them.

Simple solution: enforce Anonymous posting.

==IT'S POSTMODERNISM DAD, YOU WOULDN'T GET IT=

this

Oscar Wilde is unbelievably cute you should see his boyfriend is also ideal

that is cute to you? Guy was an uggo, though decent looking with the long hair. Good writer though

You are all being played like a god damn fiddle!

Where did you get those cat ears? I want one :3

fuck off you scummy faggot

sad!

RIP Rebel haha you sure are funny guys
I wanna die

please fuck off or stop attention whoring

fuck your mother my dood

commit suicide you ugly virgin

Boy-o, I expected this thread when I posted it. You are millions of light years behind me. What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

average leftypol scary nazi killer

you dysfunctional motherfucker

hey, cute cat ears dude haha i love black people now

What's a black people

LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

TEY ALL FELL INTO MY TRAP HEHEHEHEH

can you post a picture in the cat ears with red marks on your nose and cheeks?

stop posting retard

hehehehehehe

that's mean user

Why do you willingly prostitute and commodify yourself? Why do you find pleasure in being part of the system to an unnecessary extent? Serious question. I could never do this to myself and I don't understand why self-proclaimed enemies of the system do it with such eagerness.

no, you stop posing pls

pls

Cute af

pls what hello friend

Why do you make all these threads about me? Stop! Hypocrites!

can you post a picture in the cat ears with red marks on your nose and cheeks?

he'd look better with a good haircut tbh

Literally who

tfw rebel isn't kierkegaard

this
pls

I don't get it. Why?

because it's superr-kyutee

iktf very well

can you stop tripfagging or go back to reddit pls