Fighting Games: UFO Edition

Team Mexico trailer for KOF XIV expected to be coming this week.

Street Fighter V's story mode is released with Balrog and Ibuki, with Juri and Urien coming in the near future or now, depending on if you mod or not.

Tekken 7 confirmed for PC.

Download and register for Fightcade here:
fightcade.com/

Get the full rompack over here:
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw

website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/

Steam group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans

Board:
/fighters/index.html

Friday: Last Blade 2
Challonge:
infinityfgc.challonge.com/fflb2

Saturday: Guilty Gear Xrd
Sign-up:
infinityfgc.challonge.com/GGXrd10

Battle Fantasia:
infinityfgc.challonge.com/smtf6is3

Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO: July 17th, not run by the steam group, uses dolphin 5.0 netplay:

Challonge:
challonge.com/cvs2eonetplayfightingtournament

For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/

For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9

Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702

The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/greentekken
eventhubs.com/news/2016/jul/06/we-will-take-strict-action-against-players-currently-using-juri-and-urien-online-capcom-japan-also-promises-fix-ibuki-air-throw-glitch/?page=1#c1000401
atlus.com/king-fighters-xiv-heading-las-vegas-evo-2016/
twitter.com/mikezsez/status/699338008848265216
streetmodders.deviantart.com/gallery/58269964/Dead-or-Alive-5-Last-Round-Mods
fightersgeneration.com/characters5/mika-returna.html
twitter.com/ATRyoSakazaki/status/751072752526888961
snk.wikia.com/wiki/Angel
shoryuken.com/2015/12/08/laban-shares-extensive-king-of-fighters-xiv-breakdown-from-playstation-experience/
shoryuken.com/2016/06/20/laban-shares-some-notes-from-king-of-fighters-xivs-wednesday-night-fights-appearance/
orochinagi.com/2016/07/xiaohai-interview-footage-ceo2016
eventhubs.com/news/2016/apr/16/nemo-says-king-fighters-14s-feel-quite-close-kof-98-and-2002-lands-devastating-16-hit-kula-combo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, post your fightan mains.

Here's some footage of Nina in Tekken 7: FR (It's not pro gameplay to give you a head's up).

first for best girl

I want it to be fucking august already

When's Dizzy

I actually bought a rubber thimblette.

On one hand it's exactly the kind of grip I want on my dpad but on the other I now have no physical feedback.

lol

Nice try
excellent taste

Can't wait to see more Angel.

is team mexico next?

I don't know, but I really hope so.

So this is out now? Huh. Not much of a Tekken player, but I might pick it up for something new. Is it shit?

Yes.

It depends. How do you feel about Akuma?

I know, right? For a character who's been revealed a long-ass time ago there's been fuck all footage of her. And Ramon's next as well, can't wait for Thursday.

Summer Time

fuck that's so far away.

Boy, I'm only 3 minutes in and I'm really concerned. Is Akuma that good or is the other player just not making the right calls, or? I mean, the only Tekken game I can remember playing is 5, and maybe TTT2 more recently, so I'm not 100% on recovery options. Wake up DP looks a little too good in this game.

I don't get people's issues with Tekken, T7 looks the best to date. While I consider myself semi casual at Tekken, I spent a fuck ton of time in T6 because it was such good fun. Prefer it over modern SF anyday.

As a Capcom fan, it's sad I'm more interested in KOF14, Tekken 7 and the next Gulity Gear rather than SFV…

:^)

I was watching Poongko play Akuma last night and Speedkicks (an American pro) was in the chat talking about him. He says that it's partly that people don't know how to fight him and that he is genuinely broken as well. Akuma jumps and demon flips a lot and does so higher than everyone else can jump so nobody knows how to anti-air him and Tekken purists have never had to pay attention to an opponent's meter before. His DP is the fastest launcher in the game which is very good in certain matchups, he's the only character that does chip damage (which can kill) and apparently his damage doesn't scale properly. Speedkicks put it as "straight up putting a boss character from another game and telling everyone to suck it up"

I hope Harada gets Geese in like he wanted.

broke as hell. theres probably gonna be 3 akumas in top 8 at evo

It's over 5000!
Who is going to win it?

Reminder that no one cares about your worthless faggot sub-plat opinions.

When will some millionaire make a tourney to replace EVO.

Proper security, no smash, no stupid shit like banning training stage map.

Even if it wasn't going to be aired on ESPN, I'd still ban it just because it's boring to look at and only benefits a few people that use the grid for spacing (when just looking at the characters is less taxing). Not to mention other games of don't necessarily have an equivalent of a grey grid box that can be played in versus.

If I had to design a training stage it'd be a boxing ring in a gym where gymnasts started to gather around the more rounds it goes on.

But it's the only stage that now doesn't offer extra input lag, banning the only stage that doesn't offer this negative is dumb, by all means until capcom fixes there shit it should again go back to being the only stage.

It's not a matter of it being boring to look at.

k

The training stage gives advantage with the grids.

However, the advantage can be used in both ways. Although not all players train on pourpose with this map in mind so they can "exploit it".

Considering it's the PS4 version they'll all be playing on, they're all fucked with the 8 frames anyways, 1 frame is less than a 15% lag increase as opposed to as if it was actually good and only had 1 or 2 frames or even 4 like the PC version can be fixed to. Capcom should definitely fix their shit but it's unlikely they will until Capcom Cup is over. It's also not like you can find people visibly underperform outside of training stage anyways with the 3 frame buffer as well.

If this is about spacing you're retarded because people have always used character models as the general guide in the first place.

It's not about the grids, it's about minimizing the possibility of any lag

k, filtered

Go back to tumblr faggot

To be fair. Most of it is on Capcom for being dumb as fuck designing the stages for maximum eye candy and no gameplay consideration, even though they can look awful on the PS4 (Thanks lack of texture filtering) but then apparently all the stages were outsourced to different developers so they got different results back.

Basically it's another result of the game being a rushed clusterfuck even though it was a nagging problem since fucking last gen in Capcom overdesigning their stages and causing controller lag, framerate dips and framepacing issues.

For what pourpose you wuss?

If they wanted to have as little lag as possible they would be using PC, and not a fucking console.
First, let the tournaments be on PC then we can think of what stages to use besides the obvious cheap Beach.

thing is it's a 2-4 frame of lag increase that's a 25% - 50% increase, stages that are offering this genitive shouldn't be allowed in a competitive environment and the reasoning for not using training stage is dumb because it was also in 4 but back then capcom wasn't being a stingy dick about it because they understood there were issues when using other stages.

Now because muh E Sports bucks they're ignoring the problem just so the backgrounds can look more colourful.

And they cause issues that effect the game negatively because of it so they should be allowed in a competitive environment.

Am I casul?

>>>/cuckchan/

filtered

I don't think I'm even gonna buy SFV until the Super-Duper-Uber-Pooper-Scooper version comes out.

I know what Capcom said but you can't always trust them

Is it seriously 2-4 frames? That's fucking insane and I'll take back everything I said if you provide source because I don't think I've ever noticed it.

You're the spineless bitch, you'd like it much better.

Is this just one guy being triggered by opinions or has thos general really gone to shit?

The more galling thing is that other games figured it out this gen. GG Relevator, MK X and Killer Instinct have great stage design and are all viable for tournament play while Capcom fucked up. KI even has a game enforced hard ban on training stage but that's fine because even the busiest stage (The Halo one) has no lag issues at all despite the fact it's visually busy and at some point during the match, half the stage gets destroyed in the background (KI has some seriously clever stage design in keeping the players eyes on the character despite the stages going apeshit by the end of the final round and outright exploding when an Ultra is hit)

MK X was a bit more clever in making the training stage part of the rotation, but the opponent can counter pick as well. And they are busy enough to be notable like the Refugee Camp but not interfere in the game

It's what pisses me off about SF V. Capcom kept making the same mistakes they did last gen while everyone else worked around them.

Filtered.

Another reminder that your retarded sub plat opinions don't matter.

Think training stages are bad? Go win EVO and come back, because people who actually win major tournaments (and anyone with a three digit IQ) think you're a retarded faggot that really ought to have been aborted.

You're the one filtering. It's completely antithetical to not being a bitch.

SF4 Summer Jam

he's been doing that gimmick for like three threads now. just filter him.

I was hoping that you were just playing pretend, but it looks like you really are this retarded.

where's your SF3 main?

Am I doing it right?

Win EVO if you're so great.

I can't stream it

Why do I have to win EVO when I'm not the retard arguing against people with 3digit IQs and win tournaments son?

Honestly, I haven't played very much SF after SF2Alpha. Not enough to really have a main. There's plenty I like in that roster. Cody, Dudley, R. Mika, Q, Oro…

i solely came into this thread to call you a hypocritical faggot

Filtered

i solely came into this thread to strongly suggest you kill yourself

Holy fuck is this thread fucking trash now.

Filtering faggot, kill yourself.

So are you you fucking stupid idiot oh my god

Less being a retard, more killing yourself.

Thanks.

P.S. Filtered. Stay triggered faggot.

They've contributed literally nothing
BACK TO FIGHTING GAMES

here's some broken akuma twitch.tv/greentekken

Shameless.

why's her wrists so fucked up

ONE JOB

That looks better than SFV.

When will Capcom make a new fighting game without fucking up most of it?

ITT

I have this one

My only problem with KoF XIV at this point is the stages are pretty lifeless compared to the older games.

Just adding teams in the background again would have been an easy improvement.

Truck station and prison stage look great.

Anyone got any combo videos/notation/whatever for Ibuki? I'm desperate for a decent BnB or two.

The art of fighting stage is probably my favorite despite how empty it is.
I've got a big hard-on for autumn stages

[freezes in Spanish]

Just me or Zarina has tanlines on her tack?

Faggot

I want to kiss Mian.

Too the few of you playing Urien and Juri in battle lounges, Capcom fun-police are going to apparently be cracking down

eventhubs.com/news/2016/jul/06/we-will-take-strict-action-against-players-currently-using-juri-and-urien-online-capcom-japan-also-promises-fix-ibuki-air-throw-glitch/?page=1#c1000401

Guess I couldn't make up my mind between "tits" or "rack".

If they had any sense of fun, they'd pull the hacker to a ranked with Peter or something like that. Bring "fun-police" to the next level.

The devs said they were prioritizing FPS and performance and it's a brand new engine they developed based on their old 2D engine. So I don't blame them for taking it a bit slow and not going too flashy for the first game.

Save the really flashy shit for the Sam-Sho reboot or Garou sequel.

Mian is so cute, favorite new KoF girl

finally one of those i can relate to

what is her armpit saying?

That's a good question

Post the full res image please.

Does anyone know if you can run any version of Guilty Gear X or XX on MAME? I am currently running v0.171 and Guilty Gear games just are not recognized even though I got the proper rom and chd. I've been tempted to buy Guilty Gear Xrd if it ever goes on sale, but never played a GG game before and Online Competitive Fighting was never really as fun as local or arcade competitive play. There is also fightcade, but I never used it and I'm not sure if it supports Guilty Gear.

Fine, fine

So are they ever going to fix SFV or what?

People were playing AC in nullDC-naomi before +R came out on PC. If you're unsure about committing, you would be better off pirating than emulating.

What the fuck? Is there anyway for me to get this without getting jewed?

it's 20% off at greenmangaming.com, or you can just grind

Oh, I didn't know you could unlock them with fight money. I haven't bought the game yet, but I've been considering it.

Watch out though, it only gives you characters and their story costumes. Extra costumes and stages aren't included and some costumes are "Premium" meaning you can't even use fight money.

Wait really? I didn't know that. Capcom really does it's best to get me to stay away from SFV

Yep! Also in USF4, costume packs were five bucks. Now, individual costumes are four dollars.

Man I hope SNK doesn't pull that kikery for KoF XIV's DLC costumes

Not if you want the premium costumes. 4 dollars per costume for those, goyim.

If KOF XIV does have dlc, I hope it'll just be something simple, like the EX characters in KOF XIII.

If they do something like EX characters, I hope they give us '99 Maxima.

Anyone seen this?

FM = Fight Money
DLC Characters - 100,000 FM or $ 5.99 / € 5.99 / £ 4.99
New Stages - 70,000 FM or $ 3.99 / € 3.99 / £ 3.29
Alternate Stages - 40,000 FM or $ 1.99 / € 1.99 / £ 1.69
Story Costumes - 40,000 FM or $ 1.99 / € 1.99 / £ 1.69
Premium Costumes - $ 3.99 / € 3.99 / £ 3.29

My Bunker Buster Brother!

Jesus Christ, fuck SFV.

Funneling?

just pirate +R, there's nobody online so you're basically playing the same game

もう いいか? Mou iika? Loosely "you ready?"

Little niplets yell that when they play hide and seek. The one doing the seeking precisely.

God damn that's KT tier.

That only makes it more confusing.

So what I'm understanding is she wants us to play hide and seek in her armpit.

One thing I would like to know bout MK 9 and X on PC: Why it isn't modded as Street Fighter or DOA? Is it the engine making it too difficult or just lack the of interest from modders?

Bourringu desu ka?

Nah. If you buy a KT season pass, you'll get something out of it. Capcom just gives you immediate access to the stuff you can unlock in-game.
OK, for fairness' sake, they gave about 4 premium costumes but it was pretty obvious from the start that they'd double down on the jewry to make up for the crap that can be unlocked in-game.

That Mika stopped giving a fuck about 15 kicks ago.

In my country "to do it italian" means armpit-job

Nice KoF XIV is getting a side tournament at EVO

atlus.com/king-fighters-xiv-heading-las-vegas-evo-2016/

Most Mortal Kombat fans are underage autists from Burgerland who expect someone else to mod or mudskins from various South American counties who probably dont even have a PC. It definitely doesnt help that the Steam versions of NRS games are fucking garbage. I think MKX is still close to being unplayable on PC.

Why the hell is there a Pokken tournament? I thought even Pokemon autists hated that game. They gave Nintendo fanboys an inch with Melee and now they're shitting up all of EVO with their "fighting" games.

In fact what they did was really fucked up: Five dollars for EX versions that were quite strong.
So, five dollar for something that wasn't really a new char, but just a "stronger" one. And let's not forget that EX characters were free in past versions. Even in 2002 UM you have plenty of them.

The selection of female new faces in KOF 14 is quite strong.

Let's be honest here, EVO will never do any good to games that don't have Smash, Street or Marvel in their titles. Not even big names like MK or Tekken get really hyped because of EVO. But I find it hard they will dare to not have KOF in there. And the game will have some months to get people working on it to really learn everything before EVO, so it will not be justified to remove it.

Pokken is decidely more of a fighting game than Melee, but it's still shit and the only reason it's there is money + having the schedule set months ago.

It will fucking happen, SNK doesn't have Nintendo money to buy their way into EVO.

Besides MKX being replaced by Injustice 2: Iron Men Among Us, the main line up might stay the same.
At best, I think KoFXIV might replace GGXrd since the later still has the "anime fighter stigma".

Shit, I don't have nearly enough games.

How big is Killer Instinct? I never really payed much attention to the scene

idk why I wasted money on sfv.

the netcode is so strange. sometimes it's pretty much perfect, but when it's bad it's really bad. like someone jumps in and I don't have time to do a dp bad.

karin's one long jump thing is really hard to react to tho.

I can't believe Marvel is still in it this year, and would be surprised if it was back next year.

I feel as though the only way to remove Marvel 3 at EVO would be Marvel 2 online for PS4 and PC.

It's probably only slightly bigger than Guilty Gear. Everyone online sucks. I was able to get into the top tier within a week of playing.

There would be blood on the streets.

Perhaps on a casual level, but the competitive Guilty Gear community is definitely bigger or at least more active. It consistently out-places KI entries at tournaments and has almost double the entrants for EVO.

Who even cares about Pokken anymore?

Random thought but seriously FUCK the legacy controller authentication bullshit! Why the fuck do I have to keep my ps4 controller connected if Im using a fightstick? I've lost so many matches because my ps4 controller died during it. Fuck Sony and Microsoft for being greedy kikes by making it so older controllers dont work on the new consoles. I spent 180 on a fightstick that I cant even use anymore.

Can't say but from what I understand, attendance number isn't the key factor but rather how much you can cough up to have your game in the line-up.
And now the "FGC" (emphasis on the air quotes) is getting foisted celebrity shit.

I think mind-break actually does the opposite in her like her Climax seems to hint at.

Polite sage.

You shouldn't need it. NRS and Capcom only have bad programmers.

twitter.com/mikezsez/status/699338008848265216

The TOs getting paid shekels to advertise host the game at their tournament

Xrd is bigger because it's in Japanese arcades and a long time built scene along with being a fantastic game in general. KI was an exclusive on the most hated console for three years before the PC version before everyone was allowed to admit it was a good game.

Also has a very weird problem for the FGC in that it's got a huge online scene that's totally viable to get to tournament standard because of the netcode being godlike. But the problem is that high level play is incredibly high and you never know who you will come up against and how good they are you compared to something like Street Fighter or Marvel where the tournament scene is offline. So it becomes a gamble because you could be staking entry money then get dropped in a pool full of online warriors who body you even though you have years of fighting game experience. Especially as the character design got crazier over the seasons and there's characters who specifically work for and against the metagame who can completely trip you up and fuck you over if a good player is behind them. KI's full of monsters and incredibly unpredictable. You have to put work into it and main it to really git gud. It's a risky bet compared to SF V where you can tell what skill levels you are at and you know that online play doesn't prepare you for a real tournament.

Biggest example. SonicFox was trying KI earlier this year and got completely bodied in his pools by a bunch of online players. Game takes time to learn and high level play is really high level.

It's more how much dedication there is to a scene. MK9 got horrible attendance records but the scene still kept coming out and supporting it which is why NRS games stayed in along with the community amazingly not being full of whiny shitters complaining about setups and why the tournament isn't accomidating to them like a certain Mascot platform game slash fighter.

Same reason GG is there. Dedication.

Why is there no fighting game that is fun and somewhat intuitive that has:

You think there'd be a gnu+linux fighter made at some point.

Melee and Pokken have nothing in common mechanically; I would be surprised if there was a lot of overlap between their audiences. There are some top Melee players who played Pokken when Nintendo was first showing it off, but I would think the target audience is more likely to be random casuals or Pokemon fans. Even then, I'm not sure if Melee autists would enjoy Pokken, since it's slow, boring, and, from what I'm seen, almost completely focused around the attack-block-throw triangle.

You're doing better than me, at least.

it's called fightcade

Unless people find out Akuma is really retarded like Fat [Faggot] Bob in 6 and Shaheen in Vanilla 7, players will learn how to beat him.

Vanilla 7 was getting pissed on for it's shitty soundtrack, horrible roster (every new character sucked including Shaheen, but people only picked Shaheen for tourneys), terrible use of the Unreal Engine 4, and shitty balance (Shaheen was Fat Faggot Bob bullshit levels of good with the Mishimas following him, Jack was good until Harada nerfed the fuck out of him, and Chloe, Gigas, and Asuka were complete shit). They changed some of the side-stepping mechanics that pissed some Japanese and Korean players (the Koreans hated Tekken 7 for a while until they got used to it). Vanilla 7 sucked. Even the Japanese felt like Vanilla 7 was an expensive, shitty beta to play (which is funny because they also hated Vanilla Tekken 6). Oh yea, the game had microtransactions.

Also, it got shit on for little or no hype because Namco pisses on Tekken (which is why people made jokes about a Waifu Simulator getting more hype than Tekken), and Harada and Murray are douche bags that do little or nothing out of milking the fgc for attention (Murray is a dick and a little bitch if you don't kiss his ass).

Did something specific happen or is it just autism as normal?

KoF isn't fucking there though, and GG isn't really poverty. On top of that there's only so much nintendobux you can host games for, still leaves 6 spots you need to fill up.

CEO 2016, Meleefags were being assholes because Smash got delayed. Even hogged seats and acted like obnoxious dicks during the GG XrdR top 8 even though the delay wasn't their fault either. Fast forward a couple of days and top melee players on twitter are constantly crying about tournaments not running 3/5 for their top 32 even though melee matches take for fucking ever and it would fuck up the schedule of any tournament. Among the bitching are various brilliant quotes such as "Smash doesn't need the FGC, we're bigger than them now. We have all the right to complain"

Nice trips

Also

I love this series so much

neat

Never change, Japan.

Fair enough. If that is there and the developer/publisher stays in contact with the community, then all's fine n' dandy in my book.
It's just that with some the shit that's been happening in the community, I can imagine cahoots between sellout TOs and devs/pubs desperate to promote a game (failing or not) happening.

There is yet hope for Man.
Really, Kazumi's themes aside, it really is terrible beyond words.

let me be the first to say happy birthday in advance, user.

A Melee player also took a shit in the pool party, and I think one of them was really autistic over a Cammy cosplayer. A while back, they ruined a DoA tourney, but Big E (tourney sponsor) delayed their tourney to punish them.

Sad thing is TOs will allow Smash players to act like horrible autists because they don't care if Smash players ruin events. Mr. Wizard acts like he'll punish them if they ruin Evo, but he won't do shit because he's a slimy, money-brugging shit bag.

I posted a story in the old thread about my experiences with Smash players at an old fighting game night around my turf. The Smash community deserves all the hate it gets from the fgc and the world because the community consists of horrible people.

Nope, FR still has that shitty soundtrack. I hope you're ready for terrible Dubstep and a horrible Swedish metal track (Yes, Lars has his own theme. Yes, it's really bad).

I like melee and pm but I do have to say even the smaller events that I've been to that are exclusively smash the people are autistic douchebags. Shit is fun though.

All the counter picking for stages is pretty bs to me. They should just random the first match out of the FIVE stages they're allowed to play on and then loser picks from there.

They're right they don't necessarily need the FGC but most of their notoriety comes from piggy backing off of established FGC events like EVO, CEO, Winter Brawl etc.

IDK if their exclusive events like the big house and genesis have issues like that. I'd imagine so. Every tourney goes over a bit right? One smash thing I went to the TO wouldn't disqualify the person I was supposed to play for like 30-45 minutes guy got back from gamestop to buy some amiibos then beat me.

Thing is the good players don't act like that I'm sure just the younger weenies.

Her arms just fucked up, look at the SFV grade clipping on the jacket. It's not too bad on Kula though it might be the angle or more obvious with motion. The other thing that gets me is Angel looks greased up or something, she's just shiny. I'm keen for XIV but niggers like are working themselves up too much.

thanks man

Was that the one about the shitty smash mod and the one guy who pestered others to play Sub-Zero in MK9 despite Sub-Zero being shit in MK9?

Yup.

So why is Cammy's cHK so rarely used? I use it as my go-to crouching attach and keep winning with it relatively often, but I'm Bronze league only.

idk. my thoughts having not played cammy is that they tend to stick with the lighter kicks because it's more likely to hit and confirm with. the hk gets you a knockdown but I think you'd rather do the medium or light into a spiral arrow or whatever. if you do do the hk probably do your cross up or slide bs.

autists ruined video games

Cammy has a crossup?

On a semi-related note, I've been doing my best to avoid the noob-pitfall of "jumping way too much" but now I feel I went to the other side of "never jumping". Is there any sort of tell for when jumping in is appropriate?

You're not that far off from the truth after seeing them ruin Smash Bros for 15+ years.

Hit the Guilty Gear lab for 10 minutes and found one of the jankest resets Ive ever seen with Jack O

Just look at the trends.
I'm not saying games were inherently better or communities were inherently better in the past but it seems to me that as time has gone on, as the numbers of autism diagnosis continue to rise, that video games and video game communities become increasingly more and more shitty.

You know what, though? I have started to think that autism and its flood of diagnosis may be an expression of some asian (perhaps Korean specifically) carried gene being expressed.
Those wars in those asian countries several decades ago meant that U.S. men were bringing back asian wives and of course many asian immigrants as refugees from those countries. Dilution and a couple generations later and suddenly an autism explosion.

No where else but asian countries have I ever heard of someone dying from playing a video game and ignoring their bodily needs (autists will do this from time to time).
No where else but asian countries do I hear of people ignoring their children (a living imperfect thing) for a virtual child (a perfectly customizable thing).
No where but an asian country would they think video games could be the subject of "sport" because of the technical and logical nature of a video game. Much less make training camps consisting of a shitty house where the training is just playing a single video game for 16 hours a day and NOWHERE else would someone actually be willing to do that.

I know some of that shit has recently tried to catch on HERE but guess what else has shown up massively in the last 20 years? Autists.

Fuck, every time I see webms and gifs of kpop girls dancing I just see what i've known of autists when they try to imitate normal human movement.

I can't wait to add Luong to this. Also some other people but Luong is fine.

No, but why do you play Masters of Teräs Käsi?

Gen players exist?

Certainly it's going to get at least one EVO appearance, right? Right?!?

Maxima brethren ITT.

You got some unique choices there, user.
Team Italy master race

Sweet! By I must be honest with you, those voices are annoying. Damn Japan and their high pitch voices on everything.

I really hope they don't change Ramon too much

Wait, the Bogards and Joe are team Italy?

Not an actual cross up, but part of her twirly thing where she goes behind you and slaps your shit a bit.

I think it's part of this

Yeah, kof 94 had some weird choices for teams, such as the women's team being in England, and the Ikari team being in Brazil.
Pic semi-related, it's my unfinished mains chart. I'll add more when I spend more time playing more fighters.

got kof13 on the summer sale and no ones playing it online right now

because the hues are asleep

Minutes in MS-Paint.

Austism is linked to PEANUT ALLERGY, not asians.

Mikaaaaaaaaa

DOA Summer time
streetmodders.deviantart.com/gallery/58269964/Dead-or-Alive-5-Last-Round-Mods

Mika Returna is a qt.

fightersgeneration.com/characters5/mika-returna.html

UNIEL's designs are so fucking bad.

Life's a Beach

That's some huge hands…

Tekken newb here. How does one make the leap from 2d to 3d fighting?

Crazy Buffalo 4 vs 5
Will Boxer Bison win EVO2016? Haha.

Daily reminder that no one cares about your sub-plat missed abortions' opinions.

Luv u 2 bby

but user, how do we know you're not sub-plat yourself?

SFV IBUKI is so different, she should have been SARAI KUROSWA (her ninja friend).

Maybe she was designed to be Sarai but Capcom wanted the name recognition for better sales.

Right, I'm sure that would have went so well with autists like you.

Valle is a fag but still

Fuck you fgc, fuck you.

It really kills me that they could have kept everything at the same proportions like the other characters and it would have been fine, but this just looks stupid.

What is the newest Capcom fuck up?

They censored Cammy's nipples in a new patch. First Mika, then Cammy, then Juri, then Cammy again.

I want to believe it's not so, source?

Just a little question. What best for these games? Keyboard or controller.

I got time to waste until the Wetback Team trailer so I'll bite.
Source?

twitter.com/ATRyoSakazaki/status/751072752526888961

What do you mean by this?

There are people in these threads who will constantly defend Capcom no matter what. One juri fag in this thread gets really asshurt at any mention of censorship and will whine about it on twitter, cuckchan, and youtube. It is easy to spot him since he is the guy who always uses the word "thicc" to describe Juri and the images he posts are always posted by his twitter account.

HOW CAN ONE COMPANY BE SO BASED?

Holy shit, link?

As someone who has used all three options for multiple hours I'd say for me stick is the best option.

I could never get anything out of a controller and felt limited by the analog sticks and the imprecision caused by only using my thumbs to do motions. Then again I've always played on a PC so maybe if you've used a controller your whole life it might be for you. I've only used a 360 controller so I don't know if a proper D-pad would make a difference but an analog stick is definitely not for me.

Keyboard is good and has a lot of benefits like really consistent inputs since you can hold down different directions (i.e. tap down while keeping right held down to do a DP). The keys are too small and it can be easy to hit off key. If you lose your position on the keyboard it can be a hassle to get it back in the moment. Also some games have sub-par or no key binding options.

Stick has nice clear big buttons and everything available right there. The movements you make are larger so it's easier to execute shit even if there is more room for error than on a keyboard. The chances of pressing a wrong button are minimized because of the size of the buttons. Obviously there is a lot of merit to sticks since if there wasn't they wouldn't have been used for the last few decades for these types of games.

I don't think you can say what's objectively best though since it's clearly possible to be successful on all controllers and people have preferences.

I want off this ride

I posted it a few threads ago and don't have it on me right now. Just know that a quick image search will lead you there if he ever posts here.

VIVA MEXICO! VIVA SNK!

M8 you can't just give me ammunition like this and then say "Nah man don't have it on me." Do you understand how many people tweet pictures of Juri?

Fuck all that. I want KOF 14 to never be associated with that shit tournament. That tournament is the reason why SFV got butchered. KOF 14 will be great once it does its own thing and far from Evo as a rule of thumb.

I defend nothing. I have beaten wife syndrome, Street Fighter has always been my go-to fighter and it doesn't help that I play on PC.

I'm looking forward to giving Tekken an honest try when it comes out if this port isn't as fucking terrible as the last one, and the PS4 is the only console I'm interested in so KOF is an option far down the line.

Am I correct in remembering SNK saying all DLC for KoF 14 would be free, or is this just wishful thinking and I'm not remembering right?

something something battered housewives

Was going to say this Cammy thing and Angel's climax ( beat me in posting the screencap) really shows who still hasn't been neutered by crybullies.

Anyway, Ramon looks almost exactly the same as his 2D counterpart. That said, 3D does favor him as those complex motions looked odd in 2D with the opponent standing there in the same hitstun frame.

Now I gotta post the webm.

I originally came across it by accident when someone posted some lolcow and I noticed the account posted the same pictures here as he did on twitter. Feel free to call me a faggot and ignore me, but my computer shit out on me recently so I lost a lot of shit. The easy way to identify him is if he defends the censorship while also posting "thicc" over and over again along with images of his matches.

Jesus, I'm the Jurifag and even I understand she got censored. What is wrong with these people?

It pretty much solidifies him for going on my team.

Looks like I'm gonna be running with Ryo/Tung/Ramon until I get a hands on experience with the new characters.

(checked)

SNK will make fighting games great again!

The only DLC announced thus far is classic Kyo costume. It does say "free at launch" but IIRC it's a pre-order bonus.
Outside of that, the only thing that has been said about DLC is that thus far there are no plans for DLC.
From the interview with 4Gamer:
- No plans for DLC characters yet. No time to even think about that. They threw all their development resources into the 50 characters, so even if they make additional characters, it'll be after they see everyone's reactions when the game comes out.

- The Orochi clan characters are popular but they're also dead. If they decide to bring them back, they'll need to think about their storylines. It's certainly a possibility in the future as the developers know they're popular.

There's tons of characters I want to fiddle around with but I'm aiming for Luong, Vice and Hein (order to be determined).

I wonder if Angel remains as complex as in the 2D games. I tried her out because cowtits but it was not meant to be. I found her too difficult to get the hang off and her voice was grating.

Also, not even an hour and there's already "why is Mexican team all white?" whining.
Bigots don't even know Tizoc is dinosaur-kin.

Anywho, South Town next week. Hopefully Geese's part will be another PREDICTABO! montage.

All the new cast looks great, only ones I'm not really interested in is Team South America

Links or screenshots?

For me, so far, it looks like Nelson and Shun'ei are the two I'm gonna avoid like the plague.
But yeah, I really like the new characters. I was completely assblasted at first because no Yamazaki, Shermie, Whip, Kasumi, etc but now I'm just mildly bootybothered.

Eventhubs comments section on the article about the update.
There's probably more virtue-signaling jackasses out there. After all, all beaners have to be brown with black hair and wear sombreros.

I really fucking hope SNK overtakes SFV with KoF14. They're just being too fucking based to even be 2nd to that shitty game.

Confirm combos (light normals):

cr. LK, st. LP xx SA (127, 253) - low confirm
cr. LK, st. LP xx HK CSp xx CA (362, 293) - low super confirm
cr. LP, b+MP xx HK xx MK SA (201, 345) - 3f punish
cr. LP, b+MP xx HK xx HK CSp xx CA (407, 380) - 3f super punish
cr. LP, b+MP xx trigger, st. HP xx SA, CSp (282, 455)

Cam someone explain the xx and the numbers in brackets in this notation?

I don't mind Shun'ei, his movement options look pretty fun. His design is ass though.

"xx" is to cancel a move during the animation

Dunno about the numbers.

Am I the only one not impressed by KOF XIV?

Sure it's nice that they're bringing sexy back but ever since the game was announced as 3D instead of 2D Sprites, it hasn't looked appealing at all.

Ono get out.

I came to peace with the fact that 2d is simply too expensive and that as long the gameplay is good i'm okay with it, and believe me, the game looked MUCH worse when it was first showed, up to a point that snk and sony had to disable comments on the video, it looks a bit better now.

It looks a bit better, but not by much. I don't know why it's a PS4 exclusive considering the game looks like an early gen PS3 title.

All I care about is the gameplay and character variety, and it looks like it will deliver on both. The Animations look good and I really don't care bout the graphics, they could use VF2 tier character models and I'd still be hyped.

I still don't get the people saying "muh ps2 graphics". the game doesn't look any worse than SFV. They just have different art directions.

Because money, user.

And yeah I have accepted the average graphics because the game will hopefully be fun. SFV looks hideous on most characters in my view, and my go to game for looking good and playing better is GGXrd anyway, so KOFxiv can have a spot for being different.

I found that SFV looks a lot better in motion than in stills. I really dig the mesh-based trail particles,

It's a PS4 "console exclusice" , it will get a PC version later because hues and chinks don't play on PS4

snk.wikia.com/wiki/Angel

Can someone explain this to me?

Get the fuck out Ono and keep your censored Cammy with you.

She probably NTR'ed K9999 by riding every Kyo clone dick in the lab.

While EH has bitching that the team isn't three border-crossers out to kill Trump, SRK has whining over Angel's tits. If Shermie gets added to the game, those simple fucks are all going to have an aneurysm.

Are there any hands-on previews I can read about it?

I haven't been following FG news since SFV's botched launch.

You're a special snowflake, are you?

M8 if i wanted my cumback i'd talk to ur mom

Many
shoryuken.com/2015/12/08/laban-shares-extensive-king-of-fighters-xiv-breakdown-from-playstation-experience/

shoryuken.com/2016/06/20/laban-shares-some-notes-from-king-of-fighters-xivs-wednesday-night-fights-appearance/

orochinagi.com/2016/07/xiaohai-interview-footage-ceo2016

eventhubs.com/news/2016/apr/16/nemo-says-king-fighters-14s-feel-quite-close-kof-98-and-2002-lands-devastating-16-hit-kula-combo/

Also for me. I have some problems with XIII like weak antiairs that favors jump in too much and those long and damaging combos from HDmode. I'm glad they fixed those issues in XIV. So I'm quite hyped for the game.

Based fucking SNK.

>XiaoHai: Since EX moves can only be used during activation, the first character has shorter activation meter and can cancel 2 EX moves, second one can cancel 3 and third one 4, the last character can do some really fancy combos.
Didn't know about this. Guess team order is an even bigger deal than before.

Official Mexico Team descriptions:
King of Dinosaurs – The tyrannosaur-man is known as the King of Dinosaurs and he’s ready to lead Team Mexico to fame and glory. To be honest, not much is known about the mysterious KOD, but we do know he’s a professional wrestler with a mysterious past, who’s fighting in the tournament for a personal matter. Seriously though, when you’re dressed like a dinosaur, is backstory really all that important? All you need to know is that he’s literally a giant man in a dinosaur costume who bites, claws, and tosses his opponents around like a rag doll.

Angel – Angel is a former assassin of NESTS who boasts superhuman strength that allows her to deal some devastating damage. With a vicious combination of Muay Thai strikes and astounding pro wrestling moves, it’ll be tough to outshine her in the tournament.

Ramon – The legendary luchador Ramon a.k.a. “The Mightiest Tiger.” The confident Ramon wants to compete for the love of the “sport,” and wants to assist the King of Dinosaurs in his personal quest by throwing down some of his signature moves in the ring.

Game still looks shitty, but god damn I love that theme. Ramon's animations are horrible.

So somebody found a "change" in Cammy's model. The fact that they went out of their way to change her nipple, yet they won't fix the game's other problems like input delay in a fucking offline mode baffles me. I don't give a shit about a nipple, but why would that be a priority over the game being an unplayable piece of sleazy shit is beyond me.

Even if they made alternate colors easier to get, I still refuse to buy this shitty game let alone support Capcom for being this stupid.

tfw made a video saying this and now people on twitter are assblasted because street fighter can do no wrong!

Yeah, it was already pointed out. "Interesting" how they pull this shit and, at the same time, sell those slutty alts.
Or maybe it's simply a design decision. Cammy confirmed to have inverted nipples.

It's such a stupid change. It doesn't even look like they completely removed the nipple since the tit model still has a slight tip where the old more pronounced nipple was.

I don't think it's valid to complain that they should fix something else and that the time spent on this retarded censorship should be used on stuff like fixing the frame lag since it's not like the designers and artists who make the model could fix the technical issues anyway.

It doens't make the change any less retarded in it's own right though. At this point it really feels like the pressure for these changes comes from inside the dev team from artists and shit that fear they'll be let go so they make up problematic shit so they can sit around collecting paychecks for meaningless stupid changes. It's unbeliavable what a trainwreck SFV has been and continues to be. For all intents and purpose this should've been one of the greatest fighting games in a long while and they fucking pissed it away by fucking up pretty much every aspect. The worst part is that they'll get away with it since SF is pretty much synonymous with fighting games and they have such a tight grip on the community.

At this point it's like WoW. The people who are going to buy it have bought it and people who haven't won't, the people who love it will stay forever and people who hate it can't(or shouldn't) keep looking at this train wreck because it's going to keep on wrecking. Capcom can pull as much bullshit as they would like, the fgc crowd are beaten housewives.

I'm gonna keep saying this but it's most likely publishers, TOs, and capcom trying to get into the esports and FGC pie and taking out anything that's not PC to approve a board room. And players aren't going to complain because that's their living so they won't argue against it.

I wonder if SF would have gone the DoA route if they didn't rely so heavily on FGC money?

>tfw no Bibleman fighting game

It's no doubt that the gorgeous, stylized 2D art was miles better.

This game visually does not look that great, it's bland, and some will go as far as to say it's PS2 era and I think most won't defend that.

It has gotten better over time, but it's clear that when the game releases this is pretty much what we're getting.

If KOFXIV does well, one can just hope they go the way of Guilty Gear with stylized 3D.

Link?

They gave Laura and Mika more clothes in the shitty bikini dlc while they let the other characters flop their tits out. I just can't support that kind of hypocrisy (either go hardcore with the censorship, or don't bother worrying about it).

I'm so glad I'm still boycotting Capcom products after getting fed up with their shit 4 years ago. I'm still in awe that I agree with DSP that SFV is garbage.

They seem pretty on par with his XI animations

Nuclear Negro plz

I'll take PS2 graphics over SFV's post-processed shit

It's possible to break the conditioning though I'll admit chance played a part by the two characters I was hoping for the most (Juri and Urien) being pushed to end of the DLC queue. I waited for impressions on the netcode and those were not good, so I waited until the Alex patch but the fuckup train was still going full steam ahead; netcode crashes even made single player unplayable, censorship crap and downright abominable things like putting a mudslime in the game etc etc all piling up had this housewife pack up and leave.

XIII's sprites are really good but you could see it cost them a fortune to make and two eternities and a half to finish. Tons of headswaps, everyone redesigned to look simpler, all move sets at their most basic form (most supers were beefed up specials, ranbus or mostly just special effects), the "safest" roster in the series (Hwa Jai and Raiden were probably the only oddballs) and it lost many of the little things that gave the game some charm like the special intros between characters etc.

I won't act like XIV is flawless or "so much better looking than SFV"; some characters still look particularly iffy (Andy, Kyo and Choi) and some stages lifeless (Esaka, Sea World, Antonov Stadium) but I like the OST a lot, IMHO the art direction is pretty solid (Shun'ei and Nelson are the only characters that trigger my gag reflex) and while the graphics might not be better, I find the way characters are recreated in 3D to be serviceable (they have a overall plastic-y look but no one looks as abhorrent as alt Ken).
Graphics may not be the best but IMHO the art direction, character variety and music are key factors in overlooking that.
If anything, I'm more miffed about Yamazaki and Shermie (and many others) not being in the game.

I'd absolutely love for the fabled Garou 2 to be 2D. Wouldn't even mind the modestly-sized sprites.

I'm more triggered by Juri getting "problem hair" highlights. Way to shit on one of the few actually well done character models.
But yeah, Capcom are in over their heads, thinking they're some tactical geniuses who can play both sides.

So after some 20 hours of playing I feel like I'm worse than I was ~2 days ago. I keep practicing hit confirms, reversals, footsies, all that shit but when I actually start a match I get my ass handed to me post-haste.

They changed Laura's and Mika's outfits? What did they change for them?

What game? You could just be having a bad day, user. Those happen. Or you are getting paired with players far above your skill level.
Don't let that discourage you. Don't be a pussy like me.

Nothing of the sort (yet). It's just that for the bikini set, Capcom thought it would be smart to give the token cowtits shirts to wear over their swimwear.

The real question is, will they foil Donald Trump's plans?

She's going to build the best wall you'll ever see.

Make South Town great again.

SFV, and I feel like I keep overthinking the whole thing and playing too slow. Getting beaten by rookies with 0 level just because I kept trying to hit that combo I JUST MANAGED TO PULL OFF A THOUSAND TIMES is infuriating.

Good one. Even if the game is shit, capcucks will keep playing it.

(damage, stun value)

You mean a duck?

Also the rich girl from SF8=D is Trump's daughter, canon or not, face the truth

"I will build a wall and King of Dinosaurs will pay for it."

While playing the AI can lead to bad habits, have you tried doing it just to get the combo ingrained in your muscle memory? That way, when you fight other players, you can focus on what they're doing and act/react accordingly.
I don't know if the netcode for SFV is finally fixed (impressions I read say it's either good or utter shit, no in-between) but lag also throws a wrench in your plans. You grind your BNB to perfection but one zest of lag in a match and you can't pull that shit and don't have something to fall back to once you do get a hit-confirm (fuckin' DOA5, lemme tell you).
Combos are important because they're guaranteed damage but don't neglect the fundamentals. Work on your defense and footsies and you can win even if your BNB isn't more than c.MP/MK to special. I have shitty execution and that's why played Juri, Rose and Poison in Ultra.

Looks like Shadaloo cronies are becoming playable.
Here's hoping EVO final is Peter vs the Shadaloo Grand Wizard.

Yeah I am trying that, but overall I seem to be able to do the combo in my sleep except for when it matters. But I honestly wish that was the only reason I'm getting my teeth kicked in. Truth is simply that I need to get way better. I see a lot of "You Lost" in my future.

If anyone here wants to kick my teeth in and do some sparring add me on Steam - /id/damirh/

Once the ridiculous CPT pot bonuses are gone after this year, this game is going to drop like a rock. Everyone's in it for the massive pots at this point and the only thing stopping players admitting they are just playing for cash and they don't think the game is good is the Capcops coming down on them.

I bet if Sony pulls out sponsorship of CPT year 2 (And I wouldn't blame them because their investment in the game was like dumping cash in a dumpster and setting it on fire) and pots go down. People will just drop the fuck out of it and make their real opinions known when there's no Capcom thought police or sponsors.

I read some of the more well known players are hyping up the game because of sponsors and the like, some even saying they'd rather go back to SFIV.
I haven't played 5 so I can't say if there's any merit to that but I do find odd that in terms of gameplay, opinions on SFV are very polarizing. Some say the gameplay is very shallow but others say it's the own thing that is done right (acknowledge the fuck ups but say the core gameplay is legitimately good).
I don't know which is true but the later sounds like modern Capcom alright. Games like DMC4, Onimusha Dawn of Dreams, Dragon's Dogma, Resident Evil 5-6 etc, all have fantastic core gameplay that are made moot by shitty game design decisions. Of course, FGs are a different ball game but it is something I noticed in most of their better modern titles.

what the fuck is a 0xc000007b error and why did Xrd start giving it to me out of nowhere

>DAT MOTORBOAT HOLY SHIT.
8/10, we have scientific proof that SNK does what Capcan't.

those shitty animations

Bueno

So much this. I actually put like 2000ish games into pokken and was enjoying it quite a bit, but this is what eventually made me give it up and is what I think will ensure the game dies after EVO. The thing is, once someone gets a knockdown the game becomes so reliant on rps… depending on the character you can take 33% or more of someones hp into another knockdown off of a lucky guess WHETHER OR NOT you're the person who's on the ground. The "phase shift" mechanic is in place to make it seem like this isn't really what's going on, but once you get to high-level play the game is really just glorified rps.

where?

Why is Angel on Team Mexico?

because she's mexican

n-no bully pls my channel's fucking gay

your channel isn't bad

Well I was always known for my OC

Rashid is actually cool despite the shitty Story Mode and really horrible disc-locked costume(s) (He was going to be my main). The funny thing about him is that he's not that great of a character when it comes to tiers (he's meh or shit, but not Alex and Gief shit). Him taking the spotlight is bullshit with, you know, Ryu being the main fucking character.

I broke my conditioning 4 years ago after getting fed up with the SFxT bullshit, and how they really fucked up a dlc costume pack in UMvC3. I was actually going to support them again until I saw the piece of shit Jojo port, DmC, the Decrapre news in Ultra, and even Duck-Tales* (they tried to announce the Jojo port as a "big announcement" in Space Battle Opera…despite the Japanese already knew about it).

It's hard to break it, but it can be done. To be honest, I almost bought SFV until I realized they were trying to hide day one disc-locked shit (costumes and such) through a season pass that doesn't even give you everything.

*This game was meh as fuck once you got over the nostalgia.

Alex was proof that nostalgia is a hell of a drug when all the fgc fucktards kept obsessing over him despite never using him out of 3S casual games like 3S Sean (I remember making fun of people on SRK for whining about Sean not being in V. The butt-hurt was amazing).

Something about them doesn't feel right though.

The fgc will defend SFV because if it calls Capcom out, Capcom can pull the plug in its only opportunity to make a living out manchild-thug-like behavior, smoking weed, and playing shitty video games like SFV.

Shit, Tekken and Namco fanboys nearly apologized to Mike Murray when he bitched about not getting his ass kissed over fucking Tekken 7 tourney announcements (How do you get hype for a game you won't touch for 1-2 years while Japan and a few parts of California will get to enjoy it?).

Pros don't want to lose that weed money, so they have to praise that shitty game and Capcom's ass. You also have guys like Geoff the Hero who try to look legit via dick sucking despite Geoff somewhat hates the fgc and Geoff isn't in a much better spot (He made a great Cammy guide in SF4, but that's all he did out of trolling videos).

If anyone tells you tiers in SFV mean nothing, bring up how Nash can be all kinds of bullshit, and Gief is so bad a pro-player dropped him for Alex (another loser) or even Ryu, another top tier (Geoff didn't reply when I brought up Snakeeyes dropping Gief on a stream after saying tiers mean nothing).

She's been Mexican this whole time. Angel is supposed to have an accent over the g and be pronounced "ahn-hel' or similar.

I thought this was known? I wanted him because he's fun to play as casually which is the only way I play 3S. But at the rate Capcom has been going, I'm never buying SFV, so my wishes mean nothing.

His 2D animations already felt weird enough, 3D just makes it stand out more.

Really? Well thanks for the clarification.

I just can't get into SF3 myself, feels like they slowed down the gameplay so you can notice the animations

His theme is the only good thing about Street Fighter V

your point is true but the irony is crippling, and telling people to stop being beaten housewives while playing WoW is hypocritical.

Alex wasn't Hugo bad, but yea, Alex was kinda low on the list.

I don't know what makes me sadder: he sucks in V, or all of his costumes and colors are fucking horrible?

Have you never heard of Legacy servers?

You didn't specify that. Also WoW is kinda mediocre MMO wise

True, I didn't specify that. I did specify WoD was fucking garbage. Final Fantasy XIV is way better anyways.

I knew you were retarded, but this much?
And you have the nerve to insult people that play SFV, you're worse than Smash players.

Are you retarded? I insulted the people who made it, not the people who play it.

To be fair, the fgc deserves the ridicule for supporting such a shitty game and Capcom while hypocritically bitching about it.*

*I really don't think KoF 14 is going to be good, but I'm going to let the Sonic cycle take effect when it comes out next month. I'll have my popcorn ready.

The sonic cycle doesn't really work for a game series that has had more good games than bad games in the decade and a half. the worst that can happen for KoF XIV is if the netcode is broken like KoF XII was.

Seems the Cammy thing gave you second thoughts about Juri's design.
With all the shit that happened, I sincerely don't care if it's prudishness or pandering to latex fetishists. I told myself getting the game will depend on how Urien ends up but who am I kidding? That ship has sailed.

I confess that one stirred my sprinkles.

Rashid is one of those types of characters that seem to come with giant neon signs attached to them saying "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LIKE ME" and maybe it's because I'm a contrarian cunt, but I hate that shit.
The way Capcom foisted him was obnoxious. I could tell he was going to have a hero moment in the story and yet somehow Capcom managed to make something even more absurd than I thought.
FANG's poison can melt steel beams but can't even give him a slight indigestion.
If they didn't make a huge deal about "the Arab character!" and didn't wrote him in a way that seems like they're deliberatively avoiding him ever coming of as confrontational because "we would never dare assume a Arab would get angry", he could have been a interesting character like Hakan, who's IMHO one of the most memorable in the series.

It really did. I was divided on it, but skin-tight latex is lewd as fuck, so I figured it was a re-design. The shit with Cammy pretty much confirmed the worst for me though.

I need to remember this phrase

If hes so memorable why isn't he anyone's waifu?
How come urien gets his chest exposed while juri need latex in a biker unitard

Because breasts are the devil, only lolis are approved by Allah.

In terms of replay value, they're the only good ones in the series.

As for the Sonic Cycle, I mean for the community in general. It's getting hyped for KoF, but once it fails (god forbid), it'll find another game to get super hype for. The cycle will never end with the fgc.

So Rashid is the Ramen Reigns of SFV? Who are the John Cena, CM Punk, Paige (wrestler who keeps getting fucked over by WWE booking), Sasha Banks, and Seth Rollins of SFV then?

Let's be honest here, if the EVO moment 37 didn't happen all of the FGC would be playing Garou instead of "SF3: After two tries we finally got it right somehow but people still hates the whole roster".

Nope, that type of character seems to be reviled everywhere.

Holy shit, didn't see that post. Ryu is the John Cena, obviously.

True.

Nash is the John Cena of SFV because Ryu is actually likable, and has more moves than Cena. Ryu also doesn't bury people like Cena (and Nash).

99, 2000 and XI are worth replaying, Striker mechanics add a bit of brief fresh change to the series and XI had a really nice weird roster that stands out compared to the rest of the series.

Only KoF games truly not worth playing are 2001, 2003 and XII.

Ah, okay I get what you were saying now.

Yeah, the FGC drops shit like flies and only stick to a few major titles. Pisses me off because a lot of good fighting games die quickly because that shit.

I can't wait for people outside of Brazil to stop playing XIV online because the netcode is shit.
I do think the game looks sweet but until I see evidence indicating otherwise I do not look forward to the online experience.

I…liked XI because of the roster (I would love to play this on Fightcade or Steam). It would have been cool if they brought back Jyazu because that guy was fun to use. KoF could use some more Savage Reign characters.

The judgement system was bullshit, though.

There is nothing wrong with that, that's why I consider it worth playing.

I really wish Gai Tendo would come back

I don't think that's a Kinnikuman reference, but SNK is just a bit more subtle than Capcom when it comes to references so I might be wrong.

I remember faf's videos/webms that got posted here, they were fantastic.
And in my case, I'm not a homewrecker. He's a family man first and foremost, has a cute wife to give his seven or eight children more brothers.

Also XI improved 2003's tag mechanic.

I'm probably going to regret asking this, but can I see the source for that?

so is angel basically a ninja wrestler?

Nigga please, Clark did the Robin Special in KoF 2003 and the Calf Branding in KoF 2002 UM, hell, most of Clark's moves are Kinnikuman references. Maxima did the Muscle Revenger, and the whole Tizoc's "grab your opponent and smash him against the roof" happened in the Perfect Choujin Arc.
And by the way, Leona's jumping CD is a Kamen Rider Kick, and the old Revolver Spark DM is Kamen Rider Black RX Revolcane finisher, with the pose and everything.

Who knows. She is mexican, likes tequila, does some wrestling moves, was modified by NESTS and can punch shit hard. I'm guessing she is more like a street brawler than anything else.

NEW THREAD