What is the media's explanation for hating Russia?

The media has a huge hate boner for Russia and criticizes them 24/7 and constantly casts anything to do with improving relations with them as horrible and even treasonous

We all know why but what I want to know is how do they explain it to the average normalfag?
They blatantly and un apologetically complain about things like having the ambassador over and creating trade deals etc, but casually ignore the practically butt buddies tier relationship we had with pozzed up countries like the EU ones, Canada, Mexico, Australia, etc all

How exactly does the media spin it and have they ever even explained to normalfags what would be acceptable relative to Russia?

they secretely want war

Basically in a nutshell, they constantly go blowhard over
But casually ignore the literally over 9000 (insert pozzed country here) connections

Other urls found in this thread:

en.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yukos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)
jpost.com/Diaspora/Russian-court-orders-arrest-of-Jewish-Kremlin-critic-Mikhail-Khodorkovsky-438160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also by relations we had with pozzed countries I mean pre-Trump

Well, if you want my opinion - you better not sympathize with russia too much. Get your own shit together, they are not going to help you or sympathize in answer.

They explain by saying Russia hacked the election. Where were you the past half a year?

Because they are trying to goad the bluepilled yanks into starting WWIII in order to reduce the white population. WWIII will start in Europe so that is why they are egging on the Russia and Russia is capable of nuking and keep nuking even if the Russia and USA is dead.

Because Putin broke up the Jewish oligarchy that existed under Yeltsin. The Jews have a major score to settle with Putin.

Yeah but I wanna know how do they spin it to normalfags
What reason does a normalfag have to hate Russia?

look it up you stupid fuck

Russia oppresses muh gays, and they're also the anglosphere's customary geopolitical rival.

because the majority of normalfags are sheep
they are telling the sheep to hate russia
it's that straight forward

They don't explain anything at all. They don't have to. They simply repeat "Russia bad" over and over and over again until it sinks into the normalfag consciousness.

Normalfags just parrot whatever the latest fad is.
Exaggerating once in a while to make life a bit more exciting and then proceed to forget about everything the next day.

Feed them the lies like Russian spies, Russians are evil, Russians are hurting Syrians by helping Syria, Russians are commie etc. Media do not care how many they lied to the bluepilled people.

They're trying to drive a wedge between Trump and Republican voters. Throughout the cold war, communist Russia was a boogeyman to republicans. Republicans accused democrats/actors/media etc of russian/communist ties, sympathies, etc for decades (rightly so). For many older people who's worldview is set and unchanging, "Russia" means "bad" and unpatriotic. They are not trying to convince themselves or liberals who already hate Trump (though they clearly believe the insanity). They're trying to sew doubt and suspicion among older Republicans/swing voters who still primarily get their news from the tv, to weaken his support base and popularity and make him easier to isolate or even impeach.

Russia is the closest thing to west while its not west. Perfect target.

hacked the election
hates fags and queers
"legalized domestic violence" (this one was pretty recent)
locks up and kills political dissidents (muh democracy)
Syria (oy vey assad is gassing civilians)
Wikileaks (since democrats have been on receiving end Wikileaks has become "evil")

In the mind of shitlib normalfags Russia - or rather, what they believe Russia is - is 90% of the way to what the US would be like if those damn republicans ran it for too long.

This as well. I think a part of the reason they're pushing Russia so much (both establishment democrats and your average shitlib progressive) is just because they don't want to accept responsibility for being corrupt and running a shit candidate no one liked in the election, so they need a scapegoat to excuse all their failures and shortcomings. Ego is so comically overinflated that it can't even begin to take any sort of honest introspection and self criticism.

*pic related

that's basically it

does this mean russia isn't run by jews? or would it be just another jew war where only white christian men die?

Persecuting kiked journos in Russia rustle western media

The kikes play both sides so they need to create these eternal enemies. It's like hedging a bet. If America goes rogue the kikes pull Russia's string to threaten with war and if Russia goes rogue the kikes do the same in the US.
Culturally though the truth is most Americans really don't care about what Russia does and we've been fake enemies so long it's actually made us closer together. We've been normalized to Russian culture because we see so much of it. It's similar to Stockholm syndrome; you spend enough time with someone you start to form a bond. The kikes fucked this up pretty bad.

They don't even try anymore anons

Now I'm just sad. I really believed we had a chance at saving the world with him.
It's our job now to take up the mantle, and become the next generation of world leaders.
AS LONG AS YOU ARE ALIVE YOU CAN STILL CHANGE THE FUTURE

Russians are mean to gays. That's really it.

Why fix what isn't broken? Using false flags to get Americans involved in wars is a longstanding tradition.

Syria throwing a wrench into kike plans . Really it could be anyway else as well since they just wanted somebody or any excuse to whine about Trump but this is by far the most tinfoil excuse . A shitload of people hated Hillary within America she made more enemies than friends even within the Secret Service who is always around her and knows her deepest secrets hence the books ex SS agents publish showing what an evil cunt Hillary is and that's a fact .

Muslims are mean to gays, but the media can't stop reminding us of how 'peaceful' and 'tolerant' they are.

Why it's perfectly simple user,. We have always been at war with [Eur-/East]asia.
Facetiousness aside, the media and their paymasters need to keep the goyim focused on an external 'threat' to hide their own malfeasance.

I don't think anyone here gives a fuck about russia. What we care about is the kike (((narrative)))) they are trying to spin for a new war. A war that will see the destruction of the western world. What they are doing now is normalizing the narrative, so in a few years they can get the good goys whipped up into a froth and justify everything.

Pay attention, fuckface.

It depends on where you are, and what the culture is.
America, it's mainly "Putin is a meanie poopyhead", since there's so many cuck libtards in the media that hate any leader with alpha traits. I mean fuck, when Trudeau is seen as a good leader by them, you know there's a problem.

In Evropa, especially eastern Europe where I live, alpha traits aren't looked down upon. So they instead spin the Ukraine/Crimea, and similar narratives having to do with Russia/SSRS' past.
en. wikipedia.org/wiki/January_Events_(Lithuania) ,
would be an example of what they hearken back to here.

Pretty much every smaller Eastern European country has a story like this, or are at least peddled a similar story. If you try to bring up that the government is entirely different, and that Russia ain't even a communist country anymore, they argue that "Oh but Putin's unhinged, how do you know he wouldn't do something of the sort?"

Nobody cares about Russia. If we wanted to we would have crushed Russia financially a long time ago. But we let them stabilize after the 90s because they're controlled opposition like during the Cold War. It's D&C. While all the idiots are focusing on geopolitics and who will win it, exactly the same domestic policies are implemented everywhere. It doesn't matter if you look at Russia, Europe or the US. White people are being displaced. Immigration & demographics is the only thing that matters. Don't forget that. Don't let them deceive you.

this also.

Lmao I'm not russian though

It's wrongthink to make fun of kikes in Russia
t. Russian

Lmao no but seriously not Russian or am I
:::^^^)))

yup

they're not commies any longer, so not kosher

Jews stealing from Jews didn't end the oligarchy

Because

1. Boomers and the USSR.
2. Two of the largest white countries with similar govt systems and goals being friends is (bad news.)
3. Boomers and the USSR.
4. The Gays.
5. - 7. Boomers- they're the leaders in politics right now.
8. Ukraine.

Kikes are doing this on a global scale against all facets of western couture.
gays=good
trannies=good! chop off your dick goy!
niggers=great! he dindu nuffin
gender studies=great
straight sex with wife=bad
butfucking gay orgy=great!
aborting=great
normal married family=your oppressing your bitch goy!
fucking niggers= :^)
fags in military=great
rational thought=you are a razsis
want your country and race to survive and prosper= you are a nazi
next will be:
pedos= A-ok!
yes fuck robots goy, no need for babies

*culture

Russia's problems are our own problems. There's only one race, the White race.

Fuck, I love the internets!

Please don't normalize it user.

counterpunch

how russia became our adversary again

The EU is not a country.

They're pro-Palestine.
It's really that simple.

All the whores in Washington listen to Soros, and Sotos has a major hardon for Russia considering he was chased out of Moscow and all his holdings there seized. You know his misinfo propaganda and brainwashing education centers. The whores in Washington do as they're told by Soros.

americas pissed about ukraine too, mccain has a natural gas play there, they try to blame russia for breaking international law etc by annexing crimea, even though crimea voted to join russia instead of be under control of the western backed leader of ukraine.

That's as far as the media goes - by hack they're referencing the possibility that Russia gave Americans a peek into the DNC and Hillary's campaign… which we now know was Seth Rich. Russia also gets accused of "muh fake newsing those dumb conservatives who now totally regret voting against Hillary"

GAS THE MEDIA KIKES

Then speak in sign language because no one will understand you.

Basically this.

Gommunism :DDD and Cold War fears - especially effective propaganda on Boomers who can't work an internet machine box and think they're "in the know" because they watch CNN and Fox. For the younger people it's the "omg they're mean to gays" mostly; I imagine that for a lot of the brown people in America they probably are put off by the whiteness of Russia, too (although I doubt that even on the mind of most).

Because memes aside they are WHITE. China is far more of a threat yet you can't use China as the demonized other because MUH PEOPLE OF COLOR 6 GORILLION INTERNED JAPANESE!!!

Anyone that whines about Russia IRL, just point out to them the only reason they're so willing to criticize Russia is because Russians are white and go on about how it's all overblown. Maybe they'll realize their retardation.

Also use every tactic they use to belittle the right against them when they kvetch about Russia;

Media need some to blame and hate, moslims are off limits noways only Muslims that are ok to hate are ones that allied russia.

can you imagine a qt waifu anime with cute girls representing each of the major countries? America is bored and annoyed constantly. Canada comes by to liven things up. Mexico is a lesbian always trying to sneak into America's bed at night. China and Russia are friends, but China gets jealous every time Russia wants to hang out with America. Africa is a sexy, big tittied girl who usually tries to act mature and knowledgeable but everyone knows its a sham. Middle East is a violent Yandere who wants to fuck Israel. North Korea is a whiny loli who can't get along with her twin sister, the ever popular South Korea.

Those women are too stinky and fugly to be portrayed in Anime form you autistic weirdo. Middle east would be the inbred web-toed midget and africa would be an ape.

found the kike here.

Yeah, because kikes fucking love Russians.

What is the media's explanation for hating Russia?

The same reason for every news story the jew media push onto the easily manipulated goy.
To keep you distracted, confused and forever chasing your own tail so that you never focus on the jew at the heart of it all.

Kikes want Ukrainian and Syrian soil. Russia is interfering with Zionist schemes on two fronts.

because its easier to have a boogeyman than to admit youre an incompetent fuckup

You can say it's holdover from the Soviet days but it was during the Obama administration that the current beef really started.

Remember 2014, Sochi? There was a controversy over gay rights. That seemed to be the big event that the current liberal media got really pissed over.

Sheckles, the kikes like rothchild have trillions, and they are spending it to bring about a situation like Brazil world wide. Everyone but :^) is dirt poor and a filthy mongrel lowlife living in a trash heap whose life doesn't mean shit.

They are obviously highly Russophobic. Anti-russoids, the lot of them.

That's clever.

No shit, there's a Jewish war on Russia. Are you an idiot or are you new? Anyway this is a waste of thread. The official explanation is

Yeah exactly, Op's a fucking moron what a retarded thread.

bump

It's political theater for retarded baby boomers.

Can anyone confirm this to be true?

Second string to that narrative is claims that Trump has business connections with Russia.

See 0:40.

What about it are you not clear on?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)

Also, something to consider: The Jews are still playing both sides.

Whenever you see a conflict, your first thought should always be to find the Jew, because there is almost-always a Jew (or several, more-likely) at the center of the conflict, at its point of origin.

You've likely heard the phrase:
There are no good Jews.
But what does it mean? Likely not what you think - its a representation of the Jews' tendency to play both sides of a conflict, the old 'kosher sandwich', and thus, there are no good Jews - and the Jews who are presenting themselves as 'good', whatever the context, are simply trying to ingratiate themselves such that they can subvert whatever it is that's involved in the conflict, such that Jews control both sides of conversation, or at the very least, oversee the loudest voices in that conversation (see: Richard Spencer).

They want a white on white brother war. The parasite infected and bled Russia nearly to death, then moved onto a fresh host.

Houseboy Putin stole mr. Khodorkovsky's property. This cannot stand, the fugitive must be brought to justice.

Hes a Jew and openly supported by the Israeli government
jpost.com/Diaspora/Russian-court-orders-arrest-of-Jewish-Kremlin-critic-Mikhail-Khodorkovsky-438160

I think their current justification is "muh Crimea"

Black termites need another target to feast on. Russia is now the largest repository of white privilege.

Crimea is majority Russian and they wanted to join in Russia. Nobody force them to refuse.

1) Any country not controlled by the zog is the enemy.

2) "Putin killed journalists!!!!" which is possibly true but they don't explain that those were the commie (((journalists))) who probably would have escaped prosecution. I know this might be a tough thought to have but imagine Trump doing the same to someone like Don Lemon.

Implying that the wealth wasn't simply shifted to other (((Russians))).

Say a Russian population would have remained in Alaska who only watches Russian propaganda news all the time instead of US ones. Would be funny if they wanted a referendum to join Russia. I guess you would be okay with this and the US government wouldn't do anything about it.

Maybe you don't know this but referenda of any kind are prohibited in the Russian constitution. So they're basically demanding something they've banned in their own country. Crimeans basically voted like Turkey, i.e. a democratic vote to end democratic votes. Good luck to them getting rid of Erdogan and good luck to Crimeans joining back up with Ukraine when Russia hits the next depression & starts sending in more Central Asians.

saved.

They are taught to hate by the media. They are like parrots.

most of feminist shit laws were passed when the men were off in ww2. women are not our friends, and culling the white male population with a war would be the best way to destroy civilization. women even bullied men who didnt want to go fight in ww1, women are the servants of jews

The media rarely explains their positions with an in-depth and meaningful way. If they keep this Russia-bashing up though, I just might move over there.

The kikes hate Russia because the Vodkanigger mafia is raking the lion's share of the profits from Russia's natural resources and not the internationalist jewshit mafia. Most of the oligarchs from the Yeltsin that Putin fucked over are Jewish and fled to Israel after he and his KGB friends seized their assets and divvied up the spoils. Sure some kike controlled companies get a piece at the end of the day, but its not the biggest piece and that infuriates them.

So the kike wants to tear down Russia and replace it with a government with total kike control and if they get more whites killed and get the U.S. further in debt to them in the process, all the better.

I got in an argument with a kiked out faggot and decided to have to fun with him and accused him of being a Russophobe. I told him he should have no problem with Russians taking over America because of America's history of colonialism and slavery and the holohoax. He got mad because I was using the same arguments as he used.

lmao

No thanks. But most of Holla Forums is dumb enough to fall for it.

The kikes have a dead horse to beat, they're currently in the process of hashing it. Besides, Russia is just as corrupted and jewed as the West is. They're just sensible enough not to push the agenda on mainstream media.

This a thousand times over.

There's a lot more good to say about them than the (((USA)))

You prove my point. Russia propaganda is an easy sell here.