President Trump landing in Israel

Another HISTORIC meeting underway now LIVE. link to the live stream youtube.com/watch?v=0qmBaMiLJsY

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/l2IQ9
archive.is/qlQHy
youtube.com/watch?v=x67C2HxGyNI&ytbChannel=FastMan TV
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/126561546/ptg-president-trump-general-cute-bum-2bh-edition#p126562285
livenewson.com/american/fox-news-channel-fnc.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WfXVcXojkAs
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Thessalonians 5:1-4&version=ESV;KJV
youtube.com/watch?v=o2IFSTXWh2Y
archive.is/6qATF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Völkisch_movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-völkisch_movements
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_aspects_of_Nazism
youtube.com/watch?v=zsFIE400Kbk
archive.is/Syd2J
archive.is/hIz60
archive.is/1dK1k
archive.is/sG7qs
archive.is/6bL3b
youtube.com/watch?v=61VrSiRo9bo
archive.is/Q3E4l
youtube.com/watch?v=oSHDVsnTiRU
youtube.com/watch?v=ytZXKSa82ic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law
archive.fo/N12OW
archive.is/3d2hP
archive.is/vS0Gp
britam.org/oaths.html
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/oath
jewfaq.org/name.htm
8ch.net/bans.html
digitalocean.com/company/press/leadership-bios/
archive.is/rizGT
archive.is/7pObD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Car rams pedestrians in Tel Aviv minutes before Trump scheduled to land in city (PHOTOS, VIDEO) archive.is/l2IQ9

Kippah at the wall, or not. That's the question.

bumping with Tay Tay

Donald Trump’s health questions mount as he begins canceling events left and right during overseas trip

We now have confirmation that Donald Trump canceled his scheduled appearance at a “Tweeps event” on short notice in Saudi Arabia, with his daughter Ivanka taking his place, according to Jennifer Jacobs of Bloomberg (link). We also have confirmation that Trump has already preemptively canceled his dinner meeting with the Defense Minister of Israel, according to Anna Ahronheim of Jerusalem Post (link).

Trump has also canceled his scheduled visit to the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem, according to Israel and Palestine reporter Noga Tarnopolsky (link). And then there is the assertion that Trump has canceled a scheduled dinner with Fox News, according to Pesach ‘Pace’ Lattin (link), though we’ve been unable to confirm that last one, or to determine when and where this meeting with Fox was supposed to have been taken place.
archive.is/qlQHy

Why ?

To question one of the famous politicians from late 20 and early 21 century

What difference at this point does it make?

correction…not "To question" but "to quote"

Watching him speak live right now, and he looks perfectly healthy.

peace is coming to ME…..

Jesus old fuck. Tel aviv looks ok from distance.

My god, what a shithole up close.

Needs more glass.

Have to admit Trump got a much better and more ceremonial welcome in Saudi Arabia than the supposed greatest ally

This is the big one. If we get Trump at the wailing wall, then its all ogre.

or sand

well they are fucking jews

Missed the first post, Chaim?
Doesn't look like it in the speeches
He literally hasn't done anything that would overtly betray him as a kike puppet. The rhetoric was always pro-Israel, but his actions so far have been ambiguous at worst. So yes, it does matter, because the wall is now a good litmus test.

Under ideal conditions, sand becomes glass.

"I am good at signalling." - Trump

Is it starting?

it is live coverage of visit to israel by us president. There was no topic on it on /pol which was kind of strange…i made one

Checked, lets see where this goes.

Thanks for thread OP
Today you were not a faggot

Jesus christ OP was a faggot, this guy is giving a whole spiel on Israel on this stream

Its about that crazy rabbi who wrote something down since there seem to be some hebrews in the chat. Lets see where this goes before we take action.

Was jsut about to post the same.

Yea maybe he will try to say Trump is the Messiach

Needs extreme heat.

This shit just writes itself

What's the schedule for the wall visit?

Check dem trips

Indeed it is rather odd when you consider every Spicer press talk was given a live feed and commentary thread, celebrating the ultimate achievement of attaining an entirely zog controlled administration…

It's all so very odd when you consider what Holla Forums is supposed to be about

Anyway there is nothing more super-bad-assed based than Trump visiting isreal and working to make Greater isreal a reality

Trump could shit on his desk and you'd condone it

The best part about posts with Reddit spacing is that if you want to know which parts of the post are valuable, all you have to do is read between the lines.

better channel youtube.com/watch?v=x67C2HxGyNI&ytbChannel=FastMan TV

Yet, I note, not one word of what I wrote can be disputed, nor was any attempt made.

Take your kike vomit to Trumpet chat

i got banned from that channel so quick for just slightly subversive talk about israel. I didn't even go full GTKRWN. I didn't even get to bring up the USS liberty before the dude started talking about how we all need to love each other

christ cucks smh fam

They push the Torah on you, and keep the Talmud for themselves. 2D chess.

Wouldn't it only be kikes like (((you))) trying to defend the complete jewish control of US government?

it's alright, I get a lot more traction with my counter semitism irl

If you guys want to keep up with the images some guy is dumping on cuckchan the link is here
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/126561546/ptg-president-trump-general-cute-bum-2bh-edition#p126562285

He's posting so many that I don't wanna shit up this thread with all of them.

way better stream

based trump, based israel, 88d chess

it just cut out as soon as I posted it.

You come back now anytime, ya hear?

I like how you start bringing up religious D&C in a thread that had nothing to do with it.
Not suspicious at all.

Heh, I did not even note it at first. Well spotted.

mods, could we have this thread made sticky ?

when I looked at //pol this morning I just rolled my eyes and looking at the sticky threads. seriously.. what is happening on /pol that stupid is sticky and not real happening ?

LIVE ~ President Trump @ approx 8:32am ET Mon May 22 visits Church of the Holy Sepulchre & Western Wall in Jerusalem

livenewson.com/american/fox-news-channel-fnc.html

approx 9am Eastern Visit to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre

approx 10am Eastern Visit to the Western Wall

looking for confirmation on this Approx 10:30am A presser w/ PM Bibi N

PLEASE NOTE LIVE Presser w PM Bibi N

youtube.com/watch?v=WfXVcXojkAs

Check the digits for OP. kek is graceful today

Trump, Tillerson dance in Saudi Arabia

The Glowing Orb Trump Touched in Saudi Arabia (Edit-5/21/17)

He also claimed that Hezbollah, Al Qaeda and Hamas were on the same side.
Hezbollah kills kikes while Al Qaeda/ISIS/ISIL fight for kikes.

I'm beginning to question all those anons who spent the last 2 years insisting this board becomes Trumps unofficial cheerleading squad.
It almost looks like the who thing was a massive con to trick the goy into actively working on bringing about the JWO while cheering it on.

Go back to cuckchan with your tranny mudshark.

I wonder if any other anons find this popularly posted instruction sheet seemingly suggesting that nobody criticises jewish subversion rather odd to be found on here?

Why does that look so ominous, user?
Please tell me we'll be okay – user!?

you have something against white chicks ?

Not odd at all. It is completely normal after /pol was compromised. it is new normal

What exactly is the glowing orb?

She is a race traitor and possibly a transsexual. Lurk more.

Is stream kill?

a working feed

Do you want me to lie to you ?

Also, for bible tards

what I'm referencing begins at about 53 minutes in (embed video)

1 Thessalonians 5:1-4

5 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

I believe the link below includes the ESV, and I believe the verse says 'security and safety'. Check it out at the link. biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Thessalonians 5:1-4&version=ESV;KJV

Don't stop with just those verses….keep reading….it gets much better!

I am just putting this here. please, do make your own minds about it. If it is relevant or not

It is in the new Global Center for Combatting Extremist Ideology. In short..people who are sitting on computers are fighting against /pol (among others) and shit posting. government shills…now, take a look how many of them there are. And they are all fighting against /pol…think about that…

President Trump on Sunday took a guided tour of Saudi Arabia's headquarters for countering extremist ideologies in the Middle East.
''Trump was taken through the Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology after delivering a major speech to a number of Arab leaders about collaboration in the fight against terrorism.
The center is primarily focused on combating militant ideology and messaging. Saudi officials said the center will be used to counter the messaging used by groups like the Islamic State. https:''//archive.is/2CcRr

Trumpberg yarmulke pics when?

(pic related)
I really liked her

youtube.com/watch?v=o2IFSTXWh2Y

Trump, King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and other leaders stand for a family photo at the new Global Center for Combatting Extremist Ideology in Riyadh on Sunday. (Jonathan Ernst/Reuters)

>youtube.com/watch?v=o2IFSTXWh2Y

What is that funny hat us president has on his head ?

Here we go.

AND WE'RE DONE!

look kushner is there also

IT'S OVER BOYS

He's one super-bad-assed-yipflap-lidhat-wearing based motherfucker!

InB4 mods sanitize the fuck out of this place deleting all offending antisemitic commnets.

3D chess

Don't you guys realize that Trump's wailing at the wall is double d dreidel? Kikes are gonna get nuked.

it was a blast guys. we are done here.

4D Olympic Dreidel championship gaming
Amirite guys?

SAD.

but tbh did anyone actually think he would refuse when the time came? they'd take it as an insult. his daughter and kushner would take it as an insult. all for some stupid symbolic thing?

Rip

I wonder how our greatest allies at T_D are taking this.

THE 👏 JEW 👏 WILL 👏 NEVER 👏 RECOVER 👏

no i thought he was a kike all along

wew

"BASED Israel!"

No scrubbing this.
archive.is/6qATF

Did Trump cry for being such a bad goy?

Oh look it's my station. Well it's been a fun ride.

This is all so alarming, I mean there were no signs of this ever happening, I was here all through his election and each day I'd see threads going into detail covering his jewish connections and links to the exact same jew pedo elites as Clinton, but thankfully the mods would gas every thread and comment critical of this and we returned back into the HappyGoys as we cheered on the jew world order to victory.

I mean, there was absolutely no sign of this all being one horrible jew controlled CIA mindfuck betrayal of the goy

No, it is a begging. Did not you hear they have new center for fighting extremist ?

And he has to go to vatican and NATO for a meeting (also, G7)

He is making deal with 3 biggest religions (abrahamic religions) to fight against "extremism". Extremism is code word for anons…it is a beginning

It hurts my soul but you're correct. It really is just liberals larping as the right and fighting communists.

It's been like this for long time user, and checked for those epic digits of truth

Just going to check those trips of truth. Thanks for fighting the uphill battle.

The warning signs were there for fucking months you idiots, the kiked mods were banning everyone who saw through this bullshit ever since the attack on that Syrian airfield and even before when his family's kike connections came to light during the campaign.

If you're surprised by this you have nobody to blame but yourself, you stupid, gullible motherfuckers.

GODDAMIT

PRAISE KEK FOR EVER AND EVER

Alright I'm going to throw this out there: If Trump manages to unite Kikes, Christfags, and Mudshits against "terrorism" I'll believe that Jesus Christ was truly a white and that the Christianity we have today is some Satanic bastardization meant to confuse the idiot masses and drag them to Hell. Your fucking move reality. Let's see what you got.

I think many people woke up with the Syrian strikes, and then many were banned.

none of us are surprised as we all had suspicions. that being said, we really wanted to believe trump is not a jew sympathizer. most of us drew the line at touching this god forsaken wall.
its back to reality now. death to all kikes and those who support them.

disgusting, and like that he lost all his respect, its gonna take a holocaust to get it back now, no posturing will fix this.

Every single thread about the second strike on the pro-Assad convoy was also deleted and anons who created them given 7 day bans. The mods clearly had an agenda to make the appearance of a pro-Trump consensus.

Let this be a wake up call to you retarded newfags that got here during the election cycle that the only way we're going to get our countries back is through violent revolt and lynching of every single kike and shabbos goy that betrayed our race.

You do realize that basis for christianity is that kike is a god ?

Story goes:

Jesus was born by Jewish mother and father. Jesus is a jew. Jesus is god (in flesh) who came on to earth.

Ergo:
Do you believe that your god came to earth in form of middle eastern (semitic) Jewish man ?

Thank fuck now we can finally move on.

nothing changed. the adelson money, his kike kids and the aipac speech were already more than enough to be skeptical.

at least we still have bannon.

him participating shouldnt be a shock to anyone that's been paying attention. it would have taken a ton of balls and also notified the jews that their time is up. it would have been a crazy bold move that i would have loved to see but plain isnt realistic. cmon, we all knew he wasnt hitler, but we also knew we can't wait for hitler.

but its also not the end of the world since the stupid wall is just symbolic.

why is touching the wall where we draw the line? its israels tourism equivelant of kissing the fucking blarney stone in ireland.
inb4 irish merchant image

pls for the love of fuck don't derail, because then we have to go into the esoteric kikery of the new testament and the ancient babylon mysteries

Nigger, comprehend what I said. I don't believe it, but the fuckery is getting to the point where the craziest shit is probably going to end up being true.

.many were banned
Mostly banned, by this kike and his team who are entwined with the moderation team.

Check out every Gert Wilders and Le Pen thread, they would post the same graphic early into their stickied threads calling anyone a "shill" who pointed out they had close mossad links as well as being jew and freemason controlled opposition.

The cunt even had the gall and chutzpah to post the same graphic in this thread here.

All comments critical of jewish subversion getting an immediate ban from Holla Forums should get even the most basic low-IQ moron's noggin' a joggin'

because I said thats where I drew it and I stick with my word. The man lost the trust and respect of me, sucking the wall of is a big symbol in which he should of never done or had to do, but he did now. He no longer gets my support until I see something that seriously, I mean seriously redeems himself for this.

What's the big deal? What was he supposed to do instead? What other candidate would you have voted for instead? Criticism without solutions is less than worthless.

(checked)
The election and the retarded moderation that allowed this blind worship with the silencing of all dissent sure killed Holla Forums for a while. I'm going to enjoy the insane double think and extra dimensional mental gymnastics the mindless sheep followers are going to pull now.

Fuck that. It is simple. Jesus mother and father were Jewish. He is Jewish by birth. Jesus claimed he is god. It is very simple….

Do you believe that god came to earth in form of middle eastern Jewish man ?

ancient babylon mysteries were stolen and used by jews to write "holy books". We are not talking about that. We are only talking about if you believe that middle eastern Jewish man is (was?) god. nothing else…

But do we really have Bannon? Read this a bit ago:

He could be persecuting and gassing whites and you shills would still defend him. There is absolutely no point where you would start even questioning him in the least, is there?

Moving on is going to hard as fuck. Even trying to redpill will be harder now, some people are just SJW's and are impossible but even pro-trump people are very left leaning, libertian, pro-isreal degenerates.

damage control?

I think it's quite humorous that he is touching the wall and wearing the hat. No criticism from me. The shills are in full D&C mode, and I'm sure some anons are upset as well. But it's too early to react.

I'm not defending him. I'm asking what would be a better option? You're free to destroy with your criticism, but only thing that's coming out of that is destruction. It's like these retards criticizing Christianity. They sure have managed to destroy our religion and our morals, but they replace it with nothing. It's less than worthless. If criticism is all you have, maybe just shut up.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
VARG WAS RIGHT, THE SYSTEM THAT IS KILLING YOU WILL NOT SAVE YOU

gas the kikes ?

Would you say that elections are framed in advance and there is no meaning for who you vote for ?

But everybody can express their opinion. Free speech and all that ?

actually, if you paid attention, its a story of God coming to earth as a man as the lowest form of human life to set an example of behavior. he lived a good life as a jew to show the world that anyone can live a good life.
for living a good life he was prompty sold out by his people and killed in place of a murderer. even the romans thought the jews were fucked up for that.

christianity is currently the largest source of anti-semitism today, and the jews are currently trying to put the religion to an end.

i never said dont question him you retard. i said that the wall is symbolic and wanted to know why people are shocked by this or draw a line there of all places?

You mean the same Steve Bannon the editor of jewish isreali counter-jihad kikery Breibart?
That is a massive shocj to the system to discover he is another zionist kike cheerleader for Americans dying for Greater isreal.

I wish we were fastidious with our examination of Trumps jewish links before Holla Forums decided to undermine everything ever done by Holla Forumsacks for rallying around the most obvious freemasonic hoax and fraud this century.

it was either him or hillary

at least WW3 has still not started

Bear in mind what we know about who funded AQ and IS.
That's not a meaningful counter-propaganda operation to 'combat extremism'; it's a job creation scheme to keep bored Saudi NEETs from overthrowing the regime by giving them air-conditioned indoor jobs with no measurable results required.
Abdul gets to brag he works for 'the security services'; the Sauds get to keep exporting their malcontents; and Israel/USZOG get another bunch of useful idiots to stir shit and false flag when they need it: everyone who matters (at least in their world) wins.

WW3 is needed.

I like how you didn't even answer the question I posed. Typical kike stuff.

Whites killing whites is not really needed

Yet…

My word just imagine the perpetual zog warz that sort of money can buy

It doesn't matter. They're killing themselves already.

It won't be any good for us guys, as the country has increasingly moved production and investment out of the country; even the citizens of the US buy most of their electronics from china or korea typically. We will be cashed out, set up; and let loose the destroy ourselves/be destroyed.

not at the levels that will happen if WW3 happens

Yeah, just not on the kikes terms, you know like fighting everyone and anyone that isreal doesn;t like.
We tried that lark with WWI and WWII, WWIII is their final nail in the West's coffin.

That's why voting for jews always mean the goy will lose.

Which whites will kill whites? Russia vs USA? Russian liberation of Europe is straight up required at this point.

to*

I created the thread. I am the OP.
You are just accusing OP that he is trying to derail his own thread. Please explain how can OP derail his own thread ?

Oh great. Organized sand niggers.

I don't like how you do your best to divide and conquer. We're already the most fragmented group of people there is, and you're trying to further fragment it. I honestly don't care what Trump does or doesn't do, but I'm getting sick and tired of this constant complaining. He was never going to be the Messiah saving the white race, but he did bring many whites together. Now that unity is all we have, but you seem hellbent on destroying it.

Jew'd.

cleaning the invaders in europe is needed, but WW3 will end up being white vs white rather than that

Even if we were to rationalize that it's not worth offending the mega kikes for the sake of a bunch of virgins in a mongolian chinese cartoon painting sharing website
Even if the tactical advantages of making the mega kikes lower their guard is there

It is still disheartening, fucking hell

Quints

wew

checked

Your days of subverting Holla Forums is over, kike.

been fucking waiting since 9955444, Holla Forums is just one post per 10 seconds

That arms deal is influence peddling/money laundering on a massive scale. It keeps Saudi Arabia's actual force-projecting army (the US) onside glaring at the Saudi's only remaining big rival in the sandbox, Iran. The Saudis can't even pacify a bunch of uppity Harufis down near Yemen without all sorts of 'foreign advisors'.

(checked)
Also, oh fug.

Checked. I'm disheartened.

Oh fuck off faggot. I've given you proper answers, but you do nothing but name call. You're not worth the gas to kill you.

He brought many "whites" together and energize the Christian Zionists. They are united with kikery.

If the theatre is to be Europe then nationalist extremism will take sway in many countries. War is our fatherland.

The gas chambers are calling, chaim.

i assumed that question was rhetorical.

i would draw the line if he stopped reducing how many non-whites are flooding into my country. currently he has them leaving in droves.
thats my main concern when it came to this presidency but he's done alot of other good so far for only being in office for 4 months.

i didnt like how he didnt call out the enemies of syria but that turned out to not be a big deal.
i dont like THIS either, but its just symbolic bullshit. do you think we were better off voting for hillary? or one of those other open borders gun grabbing faggots that call themselves libertarians, conservatives, or republicans?

does that answer your question?

KILL YOURSELF

Nice story. Very uplifting. Point still stands. jesus parents were jews. he is jewish. Jesus claimed he is god (in flash). Do you believe that ?

Do you believe that jew is god ?

Say it out loud…

these digits make me feel a little better

You seem intent on dividing it by ignoring reality you faggot. Stop PR cucking. Or go back to cuckchan.

Then why are you derailing your own thread, OP? Some kind of faggot?

Er, the faggots I saw riding on Trump's cock-train were all self-professed red-pilled pol/acks.
Only they weren;t they were lying kikes that had managed to subvery and co-opt every single pro-white nationalist org in the Anglo-American speaking West.
Any actual red-pilled dissenters were gassed from every one of these places.

It was a coordinated derailment of the movement.

i brought it up because of stupid boomer christ cucks that think israel is our greatest ally

you're dumb

user, God isnt jewish and God isnt human. try slightly understanding something before just criticizing it on the surface.

maybe ask a question?

And who gets brunt of fighting them ? let me help you with that…anons.

And who is financing all this cushy jobs ? Where does the money come from ?

Again, I never saw the 'Christian' contingent of Holla Forums shilling fopr zog
That was the most super-bad-based self-professed red-pilled (((anons))) non-stop shilling for zog

The question was "There is absolutely no point where you would start even questioning him in the least, is there?"
He's not Hillary, so we should forgive anything he does like the good goyim we are. I understand. You filthy fucking jew.

What the fuck do you want? You want Trump to start gassing the subhumans? That's not going to happen, so it's retarded to have such expectations. If you have absolutely no valuable input to give, only mindless criticism, just shut the fuck up.

You're exactly like those fucking 'skeptics' criticizing Christianity. Congratulations, you've managed to destroy the West, our civilization and even our god damn morals. And what did you replace it with? NOTHING. Anything is better than nothing. You're just too fucking stupid to understand it. Just fucking kill yourselves.

not what I hoped for but that won't stop me from checking those quints

nigger dimensional cum guzzling space chess tier acquired!!

Sam Hyde hit the nail on the head when he said that if we were going to get basically the same shit, if Hillary had won at least we could blame it on the Democrats.

Can't say either way since it's difficult to track who is post what in which threads, but biggest pro-Trump people (his current base not his internet people) are the Evangelicals.

I want him to not be a faggot, but I was asking for too much.

We want him to not touch the wailing wall ever in his lifetime as it proves he is owned by the kikes. Your cries that its "just symbolic" is only helping that assessment.

A little hard to defend when he's making speeches like that.

i was talking about a youtube chat room streaming some fox news shit, of course its full of basic bitch boomer retards, don't get your panties in a bunch

Op is always a faggot there is no escaping that.

I am not derailing a thread. It is going in direction that I want it to go. when you are OP then you can do whatever you want. But this is one of the threads anons are going to talk about

There were going to try that. (((they))) are paid for it…it is (((their))) job.

In christianity jesus is god (in flesh on earth). Do you believe that jew is a god ?

yes or no…say it loud…stop trying to derail discussion

Er no, it was kikes and moronic retards who believe everything their CIA-media masters tell them to believe that non-stop created D&C religious shit like this, who called themselves super-bad-base motherfuckers cheering on Trump and his merry band of elitist zionist neocon frauds into power.

There was literally no evangelical push on here to vote for zog

Christianity destroyed Europe and destroyed the morals and philosophies it once had and replaced it with Jewish subversive thinking culminating in the worship of a Jewish rebel icon.
Jews weren't even in western and northern Europe until Christianity paved the way for establishing a civilization for them to enter into and corrupt.
While the actual indigenous European pagans were getting tortured and murdered for not being Christian, while Christians were killing their blood-kin because they didn't worship the same Jewish god, they found it perfectly fine for Jews to enter Christian Europe, and made special exception for them until they started practicing usury. The Christians do not reject Judaism as they believe Judaism is the precursor to themselves, and only that Christianity should be the successor under the Jewish Messiah, Jesus Christ.
Congratulations, you Christians destroyed Europe and replaced with with Judaism.

I want faggots like you with zero principles to stop posting here and kill themselves, I'm sure it's not hard to understand. Many anons here bought their own coolaid and thought that Trump was going to be the messiah, thus moving away from the real solution to the jewish question. Let me give you a hint, it doesn't involve voting.

the boomer christians support israel because of the same reason non-christian boomers do. "theyre our greatest ally" isnt a christian meme, its seeped into our society through media, politics, and education.

christianity and the bible doesnt even support the existence of israel. infact the destruction of the temple the jews built was punishment from God. theyre not a "chosen" people, theyre a cursed people.
God destroyed their temple, destroyed their home, and took everything from them as punishment. do you know who the Pharisees were? do you know that jews worship the devil and continue to do so?
did you know that god wont lift this curse and punishment until the jews abandon their talmudist beliefs?
did you know that the building of israel or the temple was a direct blasphemous betrayal of god.

i specifically told you where i drew that line. sounds like youre (((misunderstanding))) chaim.
but because you'll tell me im dodging, i'll repeat.

got in now chaim? or are you going to keep on pretending like i didnt answer.

DELET

I said:

As for who was pushing what on here, you have no way to show who was doing what. What we do know is that in order to get elected Trump needed Evangelicals to vote for him, and he certainly got them, and they are now some of his most vocal supporters.

So that's the mods course of action now they Trump trains wheels have come off skidding on all the gefilte fish oil spread all over the place

Nietzsche proclaimed 'god is dead' long before Europe degenerated into madness. The fall of our Christian value systems is what paved the way for the present day degeneracy. Anyone should be able to see that. What is left when we remove all our values? What do we replace them with? Apparently communism and social justice.

The weakest of my principles is twice as strong as your backbone. You throw a hissyfit the moment your chosen Messiah doesn't live up to your ridiculous expectations. Try to be a better person yourself, and maybe one day you deserve a better leader too.

Look who the fuck I was responding to retard. I didn't just start yelling about Christianity out of the blue. A little bit of context goes a long way you mouth breathing retard.
Gas yourself.

The next step will be editing every single thread and spamming it with anime porn.

He didn't start it. Check your bias.

It is a start ?

It is better to have jew as a god ? Really ?

We are not talking about christian values. They are stolen from other cultures. We a re talking only about a fact that christianity proclaims that jew is a god.

this

Looks like Claudius from Hamlet trying to slip some poison into Trump's ear. Creepy snouted geezer.

Gay.

t. #TheResistance

ABSOLUTELY KIKED

Er jews are the ones responsible for subverting all means of communication tricking the goy into cheering on his own demise, this has been going on in every democratic election since William of Orange killed the British king Charles.
Trump's massive CIA-run fraud was simply the biggest hoax of this century and will be talked about for centuries to come, everyone associated with cheering zog into power will be treated with the same level contempt as the marxist brainwashed goys contributing to our own demise

hide the derailing faggots and their religious bullshit.

He’d have been better off just addressing the nation, telling them that shit is fucked beyond repair and going back to building towers.

You just made that post because you wanted to call me a jew. Too bad it don't work. You've been found out rabbi.

Born: October 15, 1844, Röcken, Germany
Died: August 25, 1900, Weimar, Germany
Evidently false.
Prove it. Oh wait you don't know anything about societies pre-Christianity so you can't. Come on post some snippets of the homo fanfiction of Odin and Thor in response like the good goy that you are. Im sure someone can then recite to you the homo fanfiction version of the bible that was also written.

Every. Time.

One of these idiots that think fucking Russia cares about whites? They dont. At least 60-70% of them are Borat-tier savage mongols or fucking muslims. They improved nothing by invading Europe 70 years ago and it will be the same this time. Its imperial reasons not helping someone, Ivan.

Your principles are as non existent as your brain since you're willing to support a kike puppet because you're so desperate for a father figure in your life. Fuck off kike.

You should put more effort in reading rather than sperging out about things that only happened in your head, user.

nigger, you asked a rhetorical question. i answered. then you said i didnt answer, so i answered clearly. then you claimed that im still not answering.
now youre accusing me of name-calling without addressing your baseless bullshit.

you literally argue EXACTLY like how hitler described the jews arguing in mein kampf.

It's like pottery.

Do you believe jew with a name of Jesus is (was) god ? Yes or no ?

Christian value systems is stolen from indigenous people and incorporated into christianity. Not just in europe…

Question still stands. Do you believe that jew (with a name of jesus) is god (in flash)

Christianity built Europe and the more it gets pushed back the more it gets replaced by shitskins and degeneration.

Did you reply to the wrong person?

Just like Christianity built Rome… oh wait.

Catch you anons tomorrow after I reset my ip due to getting another permaban.

i answered it. what do you say to my answer?

Christians are welcoming that replacement with open arms. The only ones that have even been resistant are the Eastern Orthodox and their countries as a whole aren't getting it as nearly as bad as western Europe.
Catholics in Europe are orchestrating it heavily while Protestants in the US are pledging to personally bring in Somalians just because they happen to be Christian.

My bad, I misunderstood.

Nah its not derailed, just the pregame thread until Trump gets to The Wall.

Rome was pretty degenerate tbh. not a great example of european culture.

Betrayal

Why? It's about ego and attention at this point. Everything he does now is about climbing to the top of the crumbling shit heap so he can be kind of turd mountain. The last Emperor is always the worst. DNC is dead. No alternative parties. Current President is going to try to out-do everyone before him to show the world how great he is; sell more arms, love Israel more, deport more illegals while making it easier to immigrate, thus allowing more immigrants than he's deporting. I think we're in for the biggest shit-show on Earth. What we need to ask: Will it be one act or two?

What do you want me to say, chaim? You're the one who wants an answer to an answer. You asked if the answer was ok and I answered by repeating the question so you could see for yourself, since jews don't remember anything.

Yeah it was. Post-Christianity mind you. That's kind of the fucking point, chaim.

Your knowledge of history is pathetic. Europe was a nice place still in the 20th century.
Probably because 99.9 % of all science came after Christianity. Interestingly none of that science came from places where people weren't white Christians. Down right interesting. Now fuck off. Talking to you is like talking to a particularly ugly and stupid brick wall.

You're the one throwing a temper tantrum over him. You should fukc off as well. We have enough retards here as it is.

No, I'm an atheist.
Kind of true, but not completely. Christianity evolved just like humans did. The stories in it are at least tens of thousands of years old. They describe archetypes of heros, villains, good life etc. Stories we like to hear, tell and stories that help us live better lives.
No. I believe in value systems. Our Christian European value system is the best there is and has ever been.

The only group fighting against the jew world order in the last 400 years were Christians, only after UK/America burned millions of Germans and won WWII for jews did the jews get to change the church through Vatican II (before Vatican II, the church chided the jews and told their parishioners this each Sunday) and now with the decline of Christianity in the West and Americas determination to burn all of isreal's enemies do we have the situation today, that started the day WWII was over.

You fucking filthy kikes, this is a thread showing trump is the zionist masonic hoax his detracters always said he was, and here (((you))) are trying the D&C shite to derail it.

none of us should have voted. we should have allowed the jews to flood the US with shitskins while expanding the white man's tax burden and strengthening the laws that limit our ability to rebel.

youre the one that said i didnt answer when i clearly did. was english your first language or something?

really making me think

wat?

CIA did not run trump campaign. This is not correct.

Religion bullshit is important. US president is trying to unite abrahamic religions.

Jesus was shitskin degenerate. jesus is kike (jew)..jesus is god in Christianity

Some are..most are not.

Actually, it is the jews who are on forefront

Why would i wait for hitler. Did he gassed the kikes ?

Voting for freemasonic fraud trump and sitting back cheering from the sidelines was literally doing nothing to combat the JWO, in fact it was assisting with it.

KEK

Russia will invade with propaganda pushing her soldiers, namely, patriotism and jingoistic nationalism, which will be disseminated among the Europeans living in areas they occupy. Local armies will pop up with localized versions of this propaganda metastasizing into nationalist ideology. Likely not outright NatSoc, but further to the right than the Germans can ever possibly get on their own at this point.

Christianity was subverted before WW2. It became embedded with Sabbatean Jews but you wouldn't know anything about that because you unironically believe a Jewish created god should preside over the European man.

I'm convinced that he isn't /ourguy/, whatever. I'll just treat him like i do Hannity, WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE CASE FOR ALL OF US.
We all knew this was going to happen, don't let the d/c kikes destroy us over this

Why is every jew argument, oy vey, you must pick one of the two jew controlled candidates the jews gave you, you cannot ever create your own movement ever,. only vote for one jew controlled agent from the two given to you.

nothing beats the 10 commandments and the shunning of the 7 capital sins

Your argument is that it looks nice in the history books so Europe hadn't degenerated into madness. Again this is evidently false. Which you would know if you actually knew anything of European history. Which you have proven you don't.
Again evidently false, but since we already know you have no knowledge of history…
The only thing you can actually do without either lying your ass off or just outright state something false.

Holy fuck you jews are pathetic.

wew lad, I think its safe to say Trump is finished on Holla Forums.

No shit but he's claiming that Christianity can save Europe when it's a part of the poison, and is the first alien religion to take hold. It's no different than Islam or Judaism, it's simply been here longer.

TBH, why don;t you fuck off back to your shetl and allow the rest of us to discuss Trump showing he is a jew controlled puppet by wearing a yid-fliphat while caressing the wailing wall.

We'll find out in the next few days.

But dude he was only at the wall for 20 seconds he is still our guy.

Value system would exists even without christianity. It existed before christianity and it will exist after. That is my point.

did you reply to the wrong post?

do it. and once you have a chance i'll vote for it. but until then, im going to prevent as many shitskins as possible from flooding into my country. do you think a white right wing movment ever has a chance if the majority of the country isnt white?

fucking stop with the autism and think for a moment.

Who is he impressing? The left hate him and the people who voted for him did so under the impression he would do the exact opposite of what he is doing. It strikes me that actually fulfilling his pledges would have garnered him far greater adoration and thusly served his ego better.

These kinds of things are not necessary; they are only seen that way because the people who benefit from them says they are. The western nations could easily crush these desert savages, they are parasites. Any success they have could be ours. Just don’t go to the desert and do a bunch of daft shit with crystal balls and stupid hats that have no relevance to Europeans, makes excuses whilst doing everything in your power to undermine their ability to exist.

How is geocoding his own people going to help his ego?

B b b Bannon is ourgoy still right?
I mean he wants the same things as us, like sacrificing goy lives to kill all of isreal's enemies, that's what we all want right?
To die in some God forsaken shit pit in the middle east for Greater isreal.

Bannon can straighten out Trump who through no fault of his own is being tricked by Kushner and his jewish daughters into bowing and scraping to kikes.

Not an argument retard, Christians are golems for Jews who are bad News, Trump is just another pawn in their game.
The sooner everyone realizes that the better.

The amount of divide and conquer in this thread is sickening
Am i the only real person here?

what version of history are you referencing? the part where i was asked where i drew the line? and i replied with "i draw the line at stopping the shitskin flood" and you replied saying i dodged the question?

why do jews hate jesus and christianity with such a passion? why does anti-semetism directly correlate with a high christian population?

post proof that Trump is controlled opposition

Most likely. The UID count continues to rise.

One of the most important ones is the story of genesis. Man was created in the image of god, i.e. there's a spark of divinity in all humans. That kind of thinking is why Europeans managed to become so individualistic, so scientific and so powerful. Europeans are better in both body and spirit than the subhumans surrounding us. It's just sad that we have so many abhorrent idiots who can't understand the value of our culture, traditions and everything else our ancestors left for us. Christian value system is one of the most valuable of them.

Some value systems exist, but religion is needed for 99.9 % of people. Otherwise you succumb into nihilism, start to shill for communism, equity and white genocide. Almost nobody has the willpower to be a good human out of values he has conceived himself. And we need a collective value system too, since we are an extremely social species. Christianity would take care of all of that, but all this destructive criticism, like in this thread, has left us with nothing but nihilism. And now so many try to fill that gaping hole with social justice.

What did you say goy, I'll have you know that once my fellow jews take over the levant they will turn it into a gem in the desert just like Tel Aviv. Praise Yahweh

You know who. He already has the unyielding support of the hat-buyers. Now he wants the global "elite" to applaud him as well. Just sit back and watch the mess unfold.

I would love to personally strangle each and every one of you cunts shilling for Trump on this board over the last 2 years.
You are the very reason the West is in such decline as much as any braindead marxist liberal voter.

yeah, that'll about do it.

yes

yea,it looks old

YES GO- I MEAN MY FELLOW ARYAN, DON'T STOP MUDRACE FLOOD, IT'S ONLY MAKE US STRONGER

Because they believe him to be the false Messiah. Jews consistently get other Jews who claim to be the new Messiah and consistently they never come back to life.
I actually have no problem with Jesus himself, because he triggered the fuck out of Jews. But Christianity is not of Jesus Christ at all. Christianity is a construct of his Jewish followers that corrupted his message and teachings.

What else they can do ? It is not like they can have fair election.

Which version ?
Mind you i am not claiming there is no value in them (there is). I am only stating there are different versions

yes…and it is localized.

it is known that us president trump is jewish controlled pupet. We are aware of it…there is no point in discussing it any further. it is obvious.
They get paid..did you see how much people they have in center for fighting extremism ? They have to earn they pay

the problem is not 'not having a religion', but not having anyone teaching you good values when you are a child. I was raised in a christian school by christian parents, I am an atheist because god makes no fucking sense, but I still value the values which were taught to me.

I would still value them regardless if they came with "God" or not

Race traitor I can't dispute since I haven't bothered to find out either way, but she's no tranny.

o>>9955415
wtf I love NAFTA now

Maybe you would and do, but would your family, your friends, relatives etc? I think not. Otherwise we wouldn't be in this mess.

user, try alittle harder.

nigger, youre the only person complicating things. im asking you to clarify what youre saying while you dodge simple questions and project.

that was obvious sarcasm, retard.

Can't wait to see how he one-ups what he did with the moslem niggers

What fucking argument?
The discussion is the jew tool Trump sucking jew dick

You decided to shift focus on a completely unrelated issue, by claiming the problem isn't jewry but the sole group responsible for resisting jewry for the last 2000 years

The discussion is Trump wearing a yid fliphat at the wailing wall.
You haven't answered a single point made, just shifting sands like every kike that has ruined pol in the last 2 years

You do realize that soviet union was pretty successful under stalin ?
You also do realize that national socialist were not all christians ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Völkisch_movement

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-völkisch_movements

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_aspects_of_Nazism

Point is that there are advantages in christian values. There is no denying that. problem is that christian god is jew from middle east who is claiming he was god. Pardon me for being skeptical in believing in his story. And if we embrace christianity than god is a jew.

Do you understand a problem ?

Do you guys think Trump is an Islamic shill because he touched the Saudi crystal ball?

This is a photo-op and pointless political posturing.

The Saudi heads are literally crypto kikes, this is no difference between the two besides the attire they wear.

jews have severely corrupted the christian religion. but luckily the truth always finds a way to reveal itself.

oh, youre replying to the wrong post and are new to imageboards. got it.

i said its just symbolic and hasnt changed anything and that trumps still massively helping us by stopping and removing the non-whites that have been flooding here for the past 20 years.
i also didnt shift focus to christians, i argued with someoen that brought up why christains think jews are god.

you want me to answer a point you made? was it in a post you responded to me with? or are you another (((user))) unfamiliar with imageboards.

This.

He just signed a deal to supply Saudi Arabia with 350bn of hi-tech weaponry.
All of that hardware will go to creating jewhaidst forces to destroy the West.

Also I think it's funny that the one thing Holla Forums always seemed to use to defend Trump, "He hasn't touched the wall!", is now merely a photo-op and pointless political posturing.

By having the entirety of the Anglo-American nationalist movements all cheer on zog, waiting for him to turn into Hitler, only to discover all he is doing is bringing about the final curtain of the West.

Way to go fashy cartoon frog and smug anime girl posting shitlord.
You helped bring about the JWO and you cheered it all on throughout

keep going user. what am i avoiding? i answered every question you asked me. you've been dodging mine like its your job though.

Great to know israel is still our greatest ally while Iran and Syria have to die.

We did have fun…his campaign was more interesting than HRC. And, let us be honest…it is completely irrelevant who is (s)elected. then…it is better to have fun…

That was lenin…

We had fun and destroyed HRC and DNC. can you do better ?

What did you do that aided in any way the white race?
You simply helped get every nationalist movement derailed and misdirected cheering from the sidelines as the kikes took every last piece of the board for themselves.

we said from the begining that trump isnt hitler. are you new here? we all knew this.

how is he doing this exactly?
ironic tumblrpost?
how is he doing this exactly?

keep avoiding the questions while projecting the accusations. this is entertaining to watch. i want to see how high your count will get.

I'm pretty sure (((you))) and your teams said he was just that and banned any user proving otherwise

Well if he continues to bomb Syria and destroy Assad's troops that will directly help greater israel. And he just gave the saudis 3 billion in arms, just so they can fight Iran and try to finish Yemen.

hahahahaha

rome is europe

well, that was a point. To let kikes have it all.. reason was
1.)you have all the enemies on one side
2.) they have it all..(((they)) are marked by it.
There is no point in playing the game that is rigged in advance.

>I'm pretty sure (((you))) and your teams said he was just that and banned any user proving otherwise
this

i was banned from here through the election period and had to be on the crosschan, if you want to be real for a second.

exactly. so why is touching the fucking wall the final straw? its symbolic bullshit. bombing syria (which turned out to be nothing) was a much bigger deal.
wait, did the billions in arms to saudis actually go through? fuck. i thought that was still in the works.

rome let any shitskin in if they pledged loyalty.

cmon user, thats a pretty low effort post. they wont even pay you for shit like that.

Absolutely wasted digits

Digits got us where we are now.

I specifically remember that Trump not visiting the Western Wall prior to the election was continually put forth as an argument that Trump was /ourguy/

It's up to us now.
We have to change the world ourselves.

Thread theme right now

I'm ready user. My mind and body and soul are ready for the bloodshed.
CRASH THIS SHITSHOW NO SURVIVORS

No one was stopping you before Drvmpf and no one is stopping you now. And did anyone do anything except shitpost on imageboards? No. But hey, the most important thing is we stop DRVMPF of course.

Shills know this is the best chance they'll ever have to turn people against Trump and are going all out. Going to be awkward when it once again fails because, as usual, it doesn't really change anything.

Maybe the orb he touched earlier in the sandnigger kingdom made him resistant to the evil magic of the jewish wall. Sort of like going to BRS to MC that one orc caster to buff the entire raid with fire resistance before going to MC and fighting Ragnaros.

I bet you bought a hat.

Russia is under jewish control too. Its an inner-jewish fight but it doesnt matter who wins, with jews you loose. They always have a plan B and the only solution are revolutions.

no, i bought a $75 certified jeb! guacabole though.

Haha, look at the tabs in the pic.

Lurk 2 years before posting. Jesus.

Fuck the shills and kikes , I still am excited to see what Pres Trump gets done. I am the Hitler that I want the world to have , I always have been and always will be. Crash this shithole anyway. Gas all yids is not only a meme user I can't fucking wait

why did he say at the end that he never mentioned the word israel?

youtube.com/watch?v=zsFIE400Kbk

I still enjoyed it. It was a hell of a ride as foolish as it was. I shall never forget the memes, shitposting during the rallies, the election night. Consider it one last hurrah, for those who knew better it was a chance to relive their innocence, to tell themselves that hope was real, that it could be simple. That we wouldn’t have to fight in the depths of hell should we wish to save our people.

It’s over now; we will either be the greatest generation or the last. We have perhaps the most monumental task conceivable ahead of us and most won’t survive. I don’t resent myself enjoying a little false hope in the light of this but I’m not going to live in denial. It is up to us.

Russia will rape and plunder her way through Europe and then begin their Russification (but this time with hordes of Central Asians). The best minds will be eradicated and European nationalists will be used as slave labor until they die of exhaustion. Never trust Russians.

yea, and marie lapen should have stuck to her fathers plan and stayed in obscurity. right?

its funny how a board that understands "redpills for normalfags" has to ease them into it to get them to follow, but thinks when we get the world stage we should be as blatant as possible.

do you faggots even understand what party marie lapen came from? how obscure they were and why? her father opposed her because she refused to publicly deny the holocaust. she said that is too unpopular. and guess who won that argument? guess who had the leftwing faggots in france racing to fix the election? her fathers party never stood a fucking chance.

its a sad state of affairs but people have to realise that "muh pr" is important. not on this board, but on the world stage. i dont understand how we cant understand this concept, while understanding the concept of redpilling family and friends by easing them into it.

The jew's weakness is always that he underestimates and overreaches. In a conflict where a propagandistically charged army walks in, charged because the jew needs to control them, they cannot control the population that falls under occupation without draconian measure.

Ever. Top dog is the most cunning spook assassin to make it to the top of that corrupt food chain.

After all we have done in the past, it honestly wouldn't be the craziest thing for us to finally take back our country from the International Juden.
Stay ready, learn everything you can, get leadership experience, and teach the next generation our ideals and plant in them a desire to make the country a better place.
WE WILL PREVAIL

Marine Le Pen, the jewish and freemason controlled false opposition with a neice whose own father was working for mossad.
All on a day that trump cucks out big time and wears a yid-flip hat and caresses the wailing wall for jewry

Let me guess: The Russians did it? Apparently Le Pen didn't stand a chance either. Good thing she has all of that PR.

gg no re

Reading comprehension approaches zero.

so her brother in law? why call it her nieces father unless its a 2nd cousin or something.. in which case thats pretty distant family to dig into to find detail like that.
do you have any other evidence of her being controlled by jews and freemasons?

the arabs and jews literally ripped/stole ballots from marie. she was a threat. much more than her party ever has been. her PR worked much better than her fathers honesty. sad to say but this is reality.

He's saying the tabs were intentional.

Did you think it was a valued argument ? it is nice to have a time when you can say "see..i told you"…but really, it was a low effort distraction

it was always up to us

shills are working for trump…mods also. you are new here ?

and who are people who end
up leading revolutions ?

this

What do you think of Paul Watson?

No. she did not get elected. She was used as useful idiot.

I know you moron. That's why it's funny. Or did you see anywhere in my post that I critized him or called him a cuck?

Oh for fucks sake. He's saying people have been doing that for forever.

Marion the poster girl for FN is her niece
Her father and Marine openly admit that FN now serves jewry, is owned by jews and freemasons.
There really is no wriggling you can do to escape this undeniable truth.

The end

Yeah but the Russians are 90% trash with zero empathy towards Europeans, so they do it, and in resistance the few uncucked Europeans will die.

What? LePen? There is a world between voting someone and invading other countries nigger.

This.

Does anyone actually have a picture of this? I remember seeing him rather down when he was in the white house with Obama, but he was still the "old" trump when he was fucking with the media back in february.

'One orb to rule them all': image of Donald Trump and glowing globe perplexes internet
A startling photograph of Donald Trump, the Egyptian president and Saudi king placing their hands on a glowing orb at a summit in Riyadh has prompted comparisons between the US president and villains from comic books and film.
Trump vows to meet 'history's great test' by conquering extremism
Read more

Trump, King Salman bin Abdulaziz and Abdel Fatah al-Sisi were pictured standing with their hands on the miniature globe at the opening event for the new Global Centre for Combating Extremist Ideology on Sunday. The US president is in the Gulf kingdom on his first state tour. The complex is billed as Saudi Arabia’s headquarters for countering extremists’ messaging, with more than 200 data analysts working to monitor and analyse their online activity in real time.

Local media reported that the leaders’ placing their hands on the globe “officially activated the centre and launched a splashy welcome video”.

But, in an ironic twist, the image of the inauguration swiftly drew comparisons to Hydra, the villainous organisation bent on world domination of the Marvel universe. archive.is/Syd2J

And water is wet.

us president trump touches orb resembling earth but theres no russia next to alaska

Orb touching by Trump, Arab rulers in Saudi Arabia draws ridicule

Images of US President Donald Trump, his Egyptian counterpart Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, and Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud simultaneously touching a glowing orb to inaugurate an “anti-extremism” center in Riyadh have sparked ridicule on social media.

The trio was on Sunday pictured standing with their hands on the miniature luminescent sphere at the opening event for what has been called the Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology — in the Saudi capital of all places.

The irony was not lost on many people across the world, who took to social media to draw attention to the matter in light-hearted ways. People sometimes used scenes of evil characters touching orbs from various movies to make their points.

Some people captioned the photo with “Hail HYDRA,” referring to a fictional terrorist organization appearing in Marvel comic books and movies. archive.is/hIz60

How many threads are you going to try this in?

what did you honestly expect to happen, have him cause an international scene over something stupid like that? Are you some kind of shill?

So what it looks spooky. The us didn't have any input into any of the weird shit SA planners put into this event. I think it's pretty clear that it's meant to show cooperation between the dudes touching the orb.

But Hydra are the good guys.

I am the OP. this is my thread. what are you talking about ?

or do you think that is only my opinion ?

What do you think about extremism fighting center ? orb ?

you think US did not send people in advance to take a look what is going on ? you think US government has no say in official protocol ? you think us government can not change official protocol ?

It's like the Bad Ending game over screen for real life. What path could we have taken differently, lads to get the Good Ending?

Spread the truth far and wide.
Only then will we have our happy ending.

Perhaps not cheering, campaigning and tub thumping for and voting zog, might have been a preferred alternative to doing just that.

No shit. That's the point. You didn't realize the water was wet. That's why you were told to LURK FAGGOT.

It's not an orb. It's a globe. You can see Australia. Pretty fucking ominous actually.

Did anyone actually read Trump's speech on Islam?
"Saudi Arabia is home to the holiest sites in one of the world's great faiths."

Just that one sentence should outrage all Trump supporters. His speech was a betrayal on many levels.

You have to read the speech carefully.

"But we can only overcome this evil if the forces of good are united and strong, and if everyone in this room does their fair share and fulfills their part of the burden."

Trump is implying that "everyone in the room" is part of the "forces of good." Do you want to know what kind of a sellout statement that is?

"Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir has decided not to take up an invitation from Saudi Arabia to attend an Islamic summit at which US President Donald Trump will be guest of honour."
archive.is/1dK1k

If Omar al-Bashir had decided to attend, he would have been counted among the "forces of good."

Sudan President, Charged With Genocide, Is Invited to Saudi Summit with Trump
archive.is/sG7qs

A man charged with genocide would have been among the "forces of good."

In an interview with CNN in March of 2016, Trump said: "I think Islam hates us."
archive.is/6bL3b

First two posts in the thread are damage control.

So how long until everything breaks down? August 21st is still happening day, yeah?

Every happening tied to a specific date will always, 100% be bullshit.

2012 election

Sure, if it makes you happy. But working on reading comprehension is a task that also applies to you. I can recommend you a couple of books if you like.

muh books?

Do you prefer yt videos?

I can't imagine any interest in derailing the thread over nonsense, can you?

Good find. The Saudis being included to begin with should be enough. There will never be enough evidence for some, though. All the shit talking on how delusional leftie scum is, too. Sad.

Books are only good as tiner

Now that's some seriously super-bad-assed yid-flip-kipper-wearing based motherfucker, right there!

sage

HAAAH!

Damn, you're still around? I thought we bullied you to death back in 15.

waste of dubs stop shilling that kike religious practices actually mean anything, their beliefs are a meaningless joke in the first place

sagse

My god you lefties are bad at making jokes

Sage negated!

hes having autistic banter in virtually every thread on every board right now. dont pay shills any attention. ID+ and move on.

Did you know, before the isreali hasbara took control of Holla Forums we used to call out this sort of kikery.

Every pol/ack sucking jew neocohen dick the last 2 years were either 100% jew liars or the most retarded gullible goyim on Earth

Hey maltard, how about those lemons?

Hey jew, hope about that fucking backlash coming your way that you kikes have fomented?

Weird how your still so vocal and proud of how you worked to destroy any integrity left of Holla Forums and openly mock the few remaining non-jews left here

why and bother

(checked)

A five!!!

Muh lemons.

I think a better question would be "How do we end this in the first act so there won't be a second one?"

LIVE: President Donald Trump Press Conference with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Israel LIVE

That Trump sho' is one super-bad-based secret nazi that sucks kike dicks off in front of his supporters faces while his jew-bot supporters carry on pretending he isn't

oh, look…neither one of them is sticky…

It is quite curios. Is there no interest in following president of US (trump) in his first trip ?

President Donald Trump Press Conference with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Israel LIVE youtube.com/watch?v=61VrSiRo9bo

fuck off kikes

I call it the "Dunning-Kruger Plebbit Shilldar Effect." It's fascinating to watch. Thanks for the link

Should we sage bomb them?

Well now they're all stickied apparently.

let us be constructive and see what is us president talking about.

it is going to be straisand effect it seems.

why ?

President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Monday, May 22, 2017

In The News, Trending News, Trump Administration May 21, 2017
Donald Trump and Melania Trump Saudi Arabia Air Force One
President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump will depart Riyadh, Saudi Arabia en route to Tel Aviv, Israel. The President will then participate in a bilateral meeting with President Reuven Rivlin of Israel. In the afternoon, the President will deliver remarks with President Rivlin.
The President and the First Lady will then visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and the Western Wall. In the evening, the President will meet with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel. The President will then give remarks with Prime Minister Netanyahu. the President Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel and deliver remarks in a joint press event with him. Later in the evening, the President and the First Lady will have dinner with Prime Minister and Mrs. Netanyahu.

All Times Local // Eastern
9:30 AM // 2:30 AM The president and first lady depart Riyadh, Saudi Arabia to Tel Aviv, Israel – King Khalid International Airport
12:15 PM // 5:15 AM The president and first lady arrive in Tel Aviv, Israel and participate in the Airport Welcome Ceremony – Ben Gurion International Airport
1:20 PM // 6:20 AM The president participates in a bilateral meeting with President Reuven Rivlin of Israel – President Rivlin’s Residence
1:55 PM // 6:55 AM The president delivers remarks with President Rivlin – President Rivlin’s Residence
2:15 PM // 7:15 AM The president and first lady visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre – Church of the Holy Sepulchre
3:25 PM // 8:25 AM The first lady Western Wall – Western Wall
6:00 PM // 11:00 AM The president meets Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel – King David Hotel
7:25 PM // 12:25 PM The president delivers remarks with Prime Minister Netanyahu – Prime Minister Netanyahu’s Residence
7:30 PM // 12:30 LIVE: President Donald Trump Press Conference with Benjamin Netanyahu in Israel, President Rivlin
TRUMP’S FIRST FOREIGN TRIP

No need for multiple threads user, just use the sticked one.

I am the OP of this one. I did not make other ones…

Also, archive of this thread. just in case archive.is/Q3E4l (this is the new archive…

Its nice to know so many of our internet friends decided to visit us and remind us of a standard that no one gives a shit about and everyone knew he was going to do, after which point we'd all have to dump the drumpf.
Pic related is 3/4 of the thread.

Disregard what i said user, all them of sticked.

What, like an oven?

Hey at least now we know the project Alamo stuff really was horseshit and the mods have a sense of humor.

I'm sure you'd love to put it to rest with some evidence.

Can we have an archive of all the threads that had real resistance to jewry expressed in them before the mods delete every decent and honest comment left in them as some part of a huge exposure to be made of the way Holla Forums has been completely taken over by isreali hasbara jews.

This is great…this is my first full chan /pol thread that is sticky. Take you everybody

It took only 8 hours ? Well…

I don understand why so many of you are acting surprised. Trump said multiple times that there was going to be a wall :^)

No.

This motherfucker couldn't be more smug and happy if he had a bleeding foreskin in his mouth.

inb4 Trump was undercover to analyze the composition of the wall to use in his own.

Good idea, anyone ? i did not archive my threads that were deleted. i was to busy on them.

Understanding that there is no perfect game in politics and having faith in a leader? No! How DARE the goyim have faith in ANYTHING but debauchery!

They're on their seventh thread now, lol.

Hmmmm. Well, that wall is still standing after thousands of years. We need a wall that lasts just as long too.
Really makes you think.

Either he's gone even deeper to take back everything we've lost or Trump's already a (((demon))).

Pic related

President Trump Remarks at Arrival Ceremony - The White House

Wasn't the wall rebuilt by the Romans though? If so just another item the Jews have stolen from the white man.

President Trump Attends Opening of Global Center for Combatting Extremism 5/21/17

Pretty sure the Mods briefly stickied all threads on this topic and then deleted all but this and maybe 1 other.

President Trump Prays at the Western Wall in Jerusalem 5/22/17
Based Patriot

youtube.com/watch?v=oSHDVsnTiRU

They're all unstickied, including the only remaining one. The OP question troll thread remains stickied.

Really makes ya think, but man is it tiring. Yawn..

If that's true, then Trump visiting the wall means even less than how little it means already.

We all got pictures of the kikes being absolute faggots, and now they're corralled into this one thread.
All their money, all their meetings, all their preparations, and they get outmaneuvered by one hotpocketing faggot.
That must really burn.

Checked and checked.

We move forward to our true.

Dumbest psyop ever.

LIVE: President Donald Trump Press Conference with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Israel LIVE youtube.com/watch?v=61VrSiRo9bo

President Trump Gives Remarks with Prime Minister Netanyahu - The White House youtube.com/watch?v=ytZXKSa82ic

Will do, then after that I'll summon hitler.

LIVE: President Donald Trump Press Conference with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Israel LIVE youtube.com/watch?v=61VrSiRo9bo

Yeah, see, no. Fuck off.

If I was home I'd make a weebum of him cyborg scanning the wall for contents.

(checked)
Don't have any sources right now, sorry.

The mods get a lot of shit on here, but I see what they're doing, it serves a genuine purpose. They aren't retarded.
Yeah yeah "kill yourself mod shill kike boogeyman" etc

Have you morons realized that the election is already over?? Trump was a better choice then hillary as she would be deep into overthrowing Assad, taking guns away, bringing migrants and all that shit. But we don't achieve nothing more in keeping supporting that zogbot now.

Get the fuck out.

(checked)

President Trump meets with Bibi in Jerusalem, where he criticizes the Iran deal as Netanyahu nods along. "We gave them wealth and prosperity… and an ability to continue with terror," said Trump. "Iran will never have a nuclear weapon. That I can tell you."

Trump also told Bibi that he "never mentioned the word or the name Israel" during his Oval Office meeting with top Russian officials. "They're all saying I did, so you have another story wrong."

Must be nice.

stupid kikes, exposing the kikes. BTFO again.

NO U!

You are not white and never will be.

Muh books?

are you that ban evading butthurt kike from yesterday?

Thanks for admitting it! There goes your credibility.

I sure am a kike for calling out the things the kikes do, aren’t I? That’s what they do, right; they expose themselves and fight against the things that they want? Oh, wait.

so you are him, good to know, still not mad?

Ok megooka.

President Trump is the first sitting POTUS to visit the wall. All the others have only done it before or after their terms.

Rather interesting how today's events turned out what with all the mass deletions and subsequent bans of every poster critical of zog.

I hope some eagle eyed goy took snapshots or archived these threads as a clear demonstration of the fact the mods are literally gaslighting kikes

You new? Mods ban threads on right-wing books here. They don’t want anyone to know anything that goes against their narrative.(>muh boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooks)

I'm more confused by this falsified outrage then anything, like what exactly is anyone hoping to accomplish with this? I'm still going to vote for him the next term because nobody else looks like a better candidate.

I knew the mods were shit, I thought people here were able to find the books themselves.

but you are the one that outed yourself totally not assmad shill-kun

Arming terrorist funding saudis which were the most of 9/11 passengers sure is just fake outrage, you fucking kike

Is shitposting this hard making it easier to deal with this "historic day"?

everytime you fuckers say zog instead of kike it triggers my autism and its obvious.

I use /pdfs/, I don't know why this retard has an issue with using it post his books. He's getting fucking irritating though.

1/10

*to post

but then he wouldn't be able to have multiple slide threads on pol ;_;

Like I said, show me a better candidate. You can't.

Yes, this is a text book case of falsified outrage over the piss wall. Five threads in a row, all coming from the same source and it's pretty obvious who it is because they refuse to change their own lingo.

wewlad

True.

I thought you were only capable of replying "muh books" there for a second nigger. Good for you.

Social signaling doesn't work here, moron.

>I hate jews refuses to say kike means I am not a shill see
wewfuckinglad

ironic shitposting is still shitposting and you should know better user.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law
There's a reason why Holla Forums went to total shit.

We have IDs here, shlomo.

Yeah because only jews call out the jews…

Ok, now what will Holla Forums do after the kikery is revealed? Double down on 'le based dog emperor'?

Oh and don't forget to call me a shill for reminding me your standards.

ironlarpers, chimpire fags, megooka retards, all of them can "hate" kikes, niggers and fags, but that doesn't make them Holla Forumsacks. Get the fuck out, faggot.
Shill retardation, everyone.

As for the bitch fighting, cui bono. The audience however always wins.

archive.fo/N12OW

Try harder parasite

The plane indeed crashed the towers, moron, the bombs were to actually make the buildings come down. And saudi arabia benefited along with israel from american intervention.

Zero effort.

no really? good job, you said kike, I bet that eats at you that you have to say it just to fit in here

zog is a term created to avoid calling them what they are fucking nigger

>>>/out/

There is a difference between just saying "kikes" for no reason as you are doing here.
And me and others calling out and exposing you kikes, with documentary supporting evidence of our claims.

You are literally just calling everybody who is exposing kikery, as "kikes"

It's almost as though you have not one brain-cell capable of processing simple logic

Zero effort.
Zero effort.

no saudis were actually on the plane, the planes were empty, israel and the CIA were behind the planning not saudis, start backtracking.

try and give me viable alternatives, Trump is a jew all along okay who else can we support that isn't knee deep in- wait nobody you say? Who hasn't gone to the piss wall, wait everybody that matters across the entire western hemisphere including some latin american countries go to the piss wall? Is there literally anybody else that could be counted on to build a wall, and actually cut back on some bloating in the budget, and also remove illegals even as a token gesture? Nobody? Though so.

Anyone with a brain knows that Trump was always just the first step in a long journey, not the ultimate savior nor final solution.

just like the other thread, you project and conflate calling you out as sucking off kikes
FTFY

Call them kikes or you're no one of us.

Kek, so ass blasted.

They’ll make a 200th, too. Did you notice that since the faggot “marriage” ruling came down that there have been ZERO threads shilling faggots?

sage

Saudis are in bed with israel, a saudi terrorist from a saudi terrorist group gladly took the blame for it.
Also
Talk about backtracking

Explained that shit in my first post if you cared to read it instead of just shilling.
Trump was good to buy us some time, but there ain't any positive point in keep supporting him now that he is president and barely represents us.

sage

All you explained is that Hillary was a worse candidate, and frankly there isn't magically going to be another more viable candidate then him to crop up out of thin air within 4 years.

go back and reread my post, nowhere did I imply that a plane didn't actually hit it you fucking kike

Neocons Are Still Writing The Script

Iran has been in neocon crosshairs for a very long time. U.S. Presidential Administrations come and go, Democrat and Republican, but the neocon script has remained the same.

President Trump, voted in as an "outsider," has adopted the insider script.

Today's speech in Saudi Arabia was crafted by Trump's neocon Senior Policy Advisor Stephen Miller.

Neocons Are Still Writing The Script

5/21/2017

Picture
By Liberty Report Staff

Iran has been in neocon crosshairs for a very long time. U.S. Presidential Administrations come and go, Democrat and Republican, but the neocon script has remained the same.

President Trump, voted in as an "outsider," has adopted the insider script.

Today's speech in Saudi Arabia was crafted by Trump's neocon Senior Policy Advisor Stephen Miller.

Miller's "long-time mentor" is David Horowitz.
Here are Horowitz's thoughts on Bush's invasion of Iraq:

“Baghdad is liberated,” he wrote for his FrontPage Magazine in April 2003. “In the days to come let us not forget that if it were not for one man, and one man alone—George Bush—the people of Iraq would not be celebrating in the streets and pulling down Saddam’s statues today. … We have entered the era of a new civil war between the forces of freedom and the powers of Islamo-fascist and communist darkness, and once again the left is clearly determined to take its stand on the other side. The good news is that America is back. Our military has performed superlatively. Our leadership has stood tall. We ourselves can celebrate over this and look confidently toward what lies ahead.”

Long story short…Trump may be a different face, but the neocon goal has remained the same.

​Here's the relevant part of today's speech about Iran that neocon Stephen Miller wrote for Trump:

But no discussion of stamping out this threat would be complete without mentioning the government that gives terrorists all three—safe harbor, financial backing, and the social standing needed for recruitment. It is a regime that is responsible for so much instability in the region. I am speaking of course of Iran.

From Lebanon to Iraq to Yemen, Iran funds, arms, and trains terrorists, militias, and other extremist groups that spread destruction and chaos across the region. For decades, Iran has fueled the fires of sectarian conflict and terror.

It is a government that speaks openly of mass murder, vowing the destruction of Israel, death to America, and ruin for many leaders and nations in this room.

Among Iran's most tragic and destabilizing interventions have been in Syria. Bolstered by Iran, Assad has committed unspeakable crimes, and the United States has taken firm action in response to the use of banned chemical weapons by the Assad Regime – launching 59 tomahawk missiles at the Syrian air base from where that murderous attack originated.

Responsible nations must work together to end the humanitarian crisis in Syria, eradicate ISIS, and restore stability to the region. The Iranian regime's longest-suffering victims are its own people. Iran has a rich history and culture, but the people of Iran have endured hardship and despair under their leaders' reckless pursuit of conflict and terror.

Until the Iranian regime is willing to be a partner for peace, all nations of conscience must work together to isolate Iran, deny it funding for terrorism, and pray for the day when the Iranian people have the just and righteous government they deserve. archive.is/3d2hP

Daily reminder that I just got banned for "astroturfing" for posting this picture. I got banned for astroturfing for posting a picture of a sitting US president bending the knee to Israel, the definition of what a Holla Forums-tier post should be. Let that and it's implications sink in for a bit.

I wonder how this user feels right now.

really because this thread is still here you fucking retard, jesus christ get your act together.

*is now worthless

this

this

archive of thread archive.is/vS0Gp

wouldn't be strange if there is no thread on /pol about sitting US president visit to israel ? before this thread there was not a one thread about it. this is the oldest thread on topic. With some useful links (i hope)

britam.org/oaths.html

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/oath

jewfaq.org/name.htm

null and void

Who?

Maybe because that's what you do, spam. The only thing you do is create threads about "lol I told you so XD" and never offer any solutions. Completely useless.

New script lads.

Yes, the only one that doesn't have it explicitly in the title, merely mentions him going to Israel… Wonder why this one got left up, eh?

My guess? So you can make this argument. A thread with Trump touching the wall in the OP should be stickied… But its not. Instead we have a sticky of mods shitting on the community stickied, and anyone who makes a thread with that image as the OP gets banned/thread deleted.
The writings on the walls - just like Trump's hand.

There's a bit of an error in your logic there, moishe.

Also, remind me, why did we come to Holla Forums again? Oh, right, overt censorship on an important issue. Hah.

Because you kept deleting them while calling them spam, Moritcai.

We came to Holla Forums to get away from retarded shill fucks like you, but you faggots followed us here because that's what you're paid to do.

YOU KEPT FUCKING SPAMMING
ONE THREAD WAS ENOUGH
FUCK OFF YOU DINDU

No… We didn't.

Ah, feels just like the old days…

Here, kike

And there won't be any difference if Trump is the same kind of establishment pawn

No, lad, it doesn't. You're trying to keep it concealed… But I should probably change IPs before you ban and delete ALL my posts, right?

he's already done several things I voted him for, so yes there is a difference between him and anything Liberals could cook up for the next election.

"I'M ALWAYS IN THE RIGHT"
"I DINDU NUFFIN"
"I IS A GOODBOY"
FUCK OFF NIGGER

KEK, TRYING TO KEEP IT CONCIELED! LOL, its all over this thread kike, take a look around. Here have another one, although you don't care because its a fucking game, an agenda. Get fucking real, you retards ruined it, instead of letting it go naturally and Holla Forums getting pissed off as most would have, you retards had a spasm and made it look like a coordinated effort to push something which made people skeptical of criticizing it. If anything its you kikes that keep any criticism from happening because you keep poisoning wells and it makes people keep from wanting to support any of it.

user, pls.

well I know your first language is hebrew but try to keep up

So when is somebody going to post the note Trump left on the piss wall?

Bannon got sent home too. Tick tock.

Pretty much this, regardless of the content duplicate threads are always deleted.

Then
Now

Its just a shill trying to confuse everyone user.

He is not even condemning the saudis like he said he would.

That clearly implied that no planes crashed along with no people inside. Keep choking.

no it didn't you stupid nigger, learn english come back when you do.

he's just checking it for sturdiness, seeing if it'll make a good US wall. and it was windy out, so he put a napkin on his head.

Started streaming 2 hours ago

LIVE: President Donald Trump Israel, Joint Press Conference Netanyahu, President Rivlin, Jerusalem 5/22/17 Tel Aviv

President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Monday, May 22, 2017

In The News, Trending News, Trump Administration May 21, 2017
Donald Trump and Melania Trump Saudi Arabia Air Force One
President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump will depart Riyadh, Saudi Arabia en route to Tel Aviv, Israel. The President will then participate in a bilateral meeting with President Reuven Rivlin of Israel. In the afternoon, the President will deliver remarks with President Rivlin.
The President and the First Lady will then visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and the Western Wall. In the evening, the President will meet with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel. The President will then give remarks with Prime Minister Netanyahu. the President Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel and deliver remarks in a joint press event with him. Later in the evening, the President and the First Lady will have dinner with Prime Minister and Mrs. Netanyahu.

All Times Local // Eastern
9:30 AM // 2:30 AM The president and first lady depart Riyadh, Saudi Arabia to Tel Aviv, Israel – King Khalid International Airport
12:15 PM // 5:15 AM The president and first lady arrive in Tel Aviv, Israel and participate in the Airport Welcome Ceremony – Ben Gurion International Airport
1:20 PM // 6:20 AM The president participates in a bilateral meeting with President Reuven Rivlin of Israel – President Rivlin’s Residence
1:55 PM // 6:55 AM The president delivers remarks with President Rivlin – President Rivlin’s Residence
2:15 PM // 7:15 AM The president and first lady visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre – Church of the Holy Sepulchre
3:25 PM // 8:25 AM The first lady Western Wall – Western Wall
6:00 PM // 11:00 AM The president meets Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel – King David Hotel
7:25 PM // 12:25 PM The president delivers remarks with Prime Minister Netanyahu – Prime Minister Netanyahu’s Residence
7:30 PM // 12:30 LIVE: President Donald Trump Press Conference with Benjamin Netanyahu in Israel, President Rivlin
TRUMP’S FIRST FOREIGN TRIP

in case you ever wanted confirmation that the "imkikey" meme was forced bullshit by the shills:

If it didn't, it would be "were on the plane that crashed into the building". Kikes really have no shame.

reread it then blow your brains out, learn english then never come back kike.

I know you're joking, but this literally will be the shill's excuses.

You deleted all the ones with the image in the OP… Why?
So delete most of them - and how are you not surprised many threads on that topic got made? We have multi-threads pretty often, because people don't look to see if a thread was made, they leap to be OP. So delete a few threads and sticky one for conversation - but no, instead, you delete them all, keep one up that doesn't obviously present the message that is important, and silence any who oppose. This is exactly why we left cuckchan, to a fucking T.

Point being: You deleted all the threads with the image in the OP, because you don't want people to see it if you can avoid it. I wouldn't be surprised if mods made half those threads just so they could delete them and cry about spam so-as to contain this story. Because our mods are very-obviously chessfags or admin shills. There's no other explanation for this faggotry.

I am right about this. And no, I didn't do anything. I dunno if I'm a good boy, but I'm certainly not cupping the balls of a Zionist neocon - like you are.
So I guess I'm better than you, at least.

Why did we come to Holla Forums?
Answer: Overt censorship on an important topic.
Thanks to tor, however, I can sit here and continue to expose this shit, every ban I get, every lazy shillpost directed at me, every deleted post, only further demonstrates my point. This place is rapidly descending from hurtbox into hugbox, and its not due to the community - its due to the administration.

Sure thing bro. Funny how your post gets to stay, eh? If you fags hadn't become such censor-happy fuckwits, and the community hadn't been slowly led to accept that during the election, things would be different. But no, you just keep pushing the story you want everyone to accept and silencing dissidents.
Seems legit… Except that if I was shill, I wouldn't be making it obvious that its still me, I'd switch IPs and go off on another tangent.
I WANT you to know its me. I WANT you to show us all how you handle dissidents. Because nothing changes if your broken cuckolded Zionist-stoogery is not exposed. So burn me on that cross, again and again, if that's what it takes to show you faggots are willing to silence anyone who questions the story you want put forth. I look forward to your shitty libshit-tier snark responses. Bring it. And I'll see you on the next IP.

Ruined my day.

no, not really, because my post history isn't filled with being a cock sucking faggot like you asshurt kike shills. Now fuck off back the the shithole you came from.

Absolutely disgusting

There's that libshit-tier snark I was looking for.

No, because you're a mod, pushing the story you want pushed - and so its allowed to stay. Its pretty fucking obvious you disgusting shill.

but thats a boogyman notmadkike(tm) shill-kun

He's even trying to do the fucking kike bounce nod.

Thanks for putting words in my mouth nigger. You truly know how i think, dont you lad.

You are. You just confirmed it.

Very disturbing

You're welcome, shill.

no, I'm not retard.

Seems legit.

What's up with all the derailing and shit in this thread?
Trump went to the Middle East. He went to the wall. He isn't our guy. I don't see why there's any defending this. Syria will fall soon as a result of an Israeli / Saudi attack and Trump gave them the weapons to do it. There's nothing to debate.

Somebody make a meme of this, with Pepe and redanon etc. edited in. Similar to that pic of Trumpepe with the other "wizards" behind him.
That's all I need to have a win today.

Trump is a kike slave, fuck off back to reddit.

A better meme would be to put a blue star in the orb and a blue tinge to the whole thing.

You're right, it is what it is. What is there left to discuss?

>>>/out/

I honestly want to know how much you get paid and who funds your vpns/proxies. Might start looking into it
mods, if you can get jim to drop on this kikes IPs I would love you forever

>only mods can say Totally Not Mad™

I just want a meme that makes this shit situation better, nigger. Instead of telling me to fuck off back to (((plebbit))) you could offer a different meme scenario.
I've been here for 3 fucking years.

Like so.

(checked)
oh shit you caught me, I'm imkamfy actually

IT'S IMKAMPFY. IMKAFMPY [email protected]/* */!@

Kike shills wanting us to shrug of all that shit and keep supporting someone who didn't support us. Like they do with regular cuckservative candidates.

No im imkamfy .

Hiding your worthlessness behind sarcasm doesn't mean you're not still worthless.

Its called Tor, and I do it for free. Because I give a shit.

Can we be real for a minute and talk? I don't want this shit. I'm not happy about it. But why cover it up? It doesn't help anything.
We should have a sticky about this, it confirms so many of our views - democracy is shit, it promotes sociopaths; Israel controls the US; the Saudis and the Israelis are close allies, etc etc.
And its not the end of the world. If anything, this was good - people saw the truth of our system and those who partake in it. Maybe now, they'll realize that they aren't going to vote their way out of this, ever. Its going to take another approach.

I'm tired of arguing with people cupping a Zionists balls because he seems rad by comparison to all the other dregs and fuckstains in the running - and I'm tired of being one of those people lured into the cupping every 4 years.

FTFY
Also, true.

too late faggot, I'm going for it now.

Going for what?

Is pic related you?

Oh, my IP. At present I appear to be posting from somewhere in Moldova.
Good luck working back through the Tor train to figure out the rest, I guess…

Hah, nah, I'd be getting paid in that case.

I don't think you know who I am, its fine

Pick one.

Nigger it's fucking obvious

Hes analmoose.

If they're covering shit up and deleting every thread about it, why is this thread still up?

Well gentlemen, it was an honor shitposting with you.

I don't. Should I?

Jesus Christ, did we enter some left-wing reddit?

Analmaloose. Because I loosen up your mom from the backside.

Because it doesn't have Trump touching the wall in the OP.

At this point, it would be the height of hilarity if a freak earthquake or some other natural disaster destroyed the wall.

Ok, why haven't the shittons and shittons of posts of Trump touching the wall in this thread been deleted?

Wishful thinking. It would be more hilarious if Putin manned up and Attacked Israel but Putin is a Rothschild puppet too just like Trump and that breaks my heart

Because of the magic power of the OP picture which has nothing to do with spamming EIGHT threads in the catalog user, duh.

8ch.net/bans.html

You may be able to stretch that into incompetence, but don't forget Trump had Kushner pay 70 million a month in online influence. If you like being low-info, you can skip to the second column.

Kill yourself.

Three guesses, you cocksucking retard.

The fuck did I do?

You're arguing with mainly nu/pol/ and staff. When Plebbit came here the entire Holla Forums mantra of investigating Jews and gassing the Kikes died. I'm not shilling I voted Trump I fell for the meme just like everyone else and I hoped we would win again but blow after blow against the rise of nationalism things looked bad jut today was the nail in the coffin for Trump and me. In 2018 and 2020 he will pay gravely and be a one term president. Generation X Millennials and Gen Z are not stupid.(>muh nupol!!1!)

YOU CALL THIS A WALL? I'LL SHOW YOU A FUCKING WALL!

It’s what you didn’t do. Pay attention. Visit any other site-owned boards. Know thy enemy.

Digital Ocean is what the chimpire/evalion shills used.

Trump was shittalking Iran since the start of his campaign, just listen to his AIPAC speech

and a bunch of kikes used digital ocean as well.

Hey all just a suggestion but all the d&c and derailment infighting isn't helping Holla Forums. What's next is a game plan.

Now that we know Trump is a Zionist Puppet (for whatever reason it doesn't matter if he was threatened or his family or what the fuck ever excuse you have) WHAT DO WE DO NOW?

Yes we you niggers. Hold your fucking chins up high and be proud white men and work towards a solution

NOTHING IS BEYOND OUR REACH
don't forget it

would really help to get that actual list of IPs he uses tho, but digital ocean is a shit and easy picking, I'll look into it for now.

Just going to dump some thoughts about this:

These kikes know what Trump wants to get out of his presidency; he wants to be viewed as the greatest president ever. It's why he put up the picture of Jackson. It's why he said he wants to be a uniter. It's why he's not cracking down on the left. It's why he's allowing the media to continue doing what they do. He doesn't want to appear heavy handed. He wants to win them over so they'll write nice things about him, and they eventually will for a brief time before they all turn on him. Trump is going to go down as the worst President. He knifed his internet people in the back as a peace deal between his legacy and the global "elite". They accepted. Trump did this because he believes that if they turn on him and try to ruin his legacy that we'll be there to defend him:
Except we won't be there. The "elites" will use the media to attack him. Fox will attack as well. Murdoch is dying for revenge. Will Trump being attacked by the media from all sides the only people left defending him with be the MAGA hat buyers; those that were super excited about all that Trump was going to do for Israel. They're not clever or witty enough to dish out the necessary banter, nor brave enough to call out the kikes, so they'll fall easily. Trump will be left alone to be devoured. The kikes probably won't kill him, but Trump will learn his place. He'll be left to retire to Trump tower, but you won't hear much from him or his family ever again.

Iran is not our enemy

from what I could find it was all supported by porn operations, I think they host my free cams or similar. Shady connections with the porn industry, lots and lots and lots of kikes involved in Digital Ocean.

ya, I know about digital ocean and their sketchy shit.

digitalocean.com/company/press/leadership-bios/
Just look at the noses lol

archive.is/rizGT in case they get scared of having their faces known. I'm going to laugh when that one user gets his facebook face recognition engine going.

I've archived this thread a dozen times and been banned on several IPs for saying Trump has confirmed to have been a Rothschild puppet. It's fucking obvious imkikey is trying to silence the dissent without letting the users here see it that's why he's doing silent bans and leaving up one containment thread.

Fuck you kikey you fucking faggot this site is a controlled opposition board no different from the AltRight or any other CIANiggers.

YOU ARE THE REASON EVERYONE IS GOING TO MEGUCA OR ENDCHAN WHERE THEY DO NOT BAN DISSENT. THIS IS FUCKING POLITICALLY INCORRECT JUST BECAUSE TRUMP PLAYED US ALL AND YOU'RE AN ASSHURT LITTLE BITCH DOESN'T GIVE YOU A REASON TO SILENCE OPINIONS YOU DISAGREE WITH. YOU'VE ESSENTIALLY TURNED THIS BOARD INTO A FUCKING HUGBOX WHERE A ZIONIST SPRAYS HIS JIZZ ALL OVER YOUR FACE. HOW MUCH DO YOU GET PAID? IN REAL LIFE ID FUCKING SLICE YOUR THROAT YOU LITTLE BITCH

actually, I'm imkampfy

Please. If this really WAS all chess it isn't you think Holla Forums wouldn't jump at that kind of opportunity?

no i'm imkampfy

hey there it's me imkampfy how ya doin

Endchan and Meguca will end up like TRS.
Quit shilling.

Take a fucking Xanax.

t. You

Also
Read the fucking thread. There's tons of public bans.

actually imkampfy.

back again with a new IP you say it tor, but want to know how I know it isn't tor

post proof that Trump is controlled opposition

The shill thinks all his bans deserve the effort of the mods' famous custom ban lines on all his posts

Trump was fake. CIA plant. I cannot believe how easy it was to subvert an alt-right to support Trump.

I don't know whether to feel angry at this betrayal, or if I should feel bad that the Trump I knew got compromised by the zog machine. This clearly isn't the same man in that webm or this webm…

Say kike.

It's not over yet(?)

Is this face a dogwhistle for Holla Forums? I believe so.

Fucking finally! Maybe all you gullible faggots will stop worshiping him as your Messiah. I still think he's better than Clinton, but fuck off with this kosher neocon cancer worship.

Yes, finally, please leave you delusional defeatist shills. It's about time you faggots left.

One thing perplexes me though. Remember the obvious shills that were making slide threads, saying Trump was a shabbos goy? Why did they come off as obvious shills from CTR? They would come up with no arguments other than his Jewish connections, which they had saved as infographics, and proceed to act like total spergs.
Tbh, kind of dissuaded me from believing in them…

Wait, nevermind, I just answered my own question.

New banner.

How'd I do? Might have gone alittle too blue, but I think its pretty good.

God dammit user.

That grumpy frowny face is fairly standard for Trump. Even at his own inauguration dinner. He's an old man. His face sags.

Better than the one using the zionist terrorist and personal friend of the JDL Anders (((behring))) Breivik which seemed to be the 1st signal that Holla Forums had been hijacked.
Only Andre "I want the white race bred out" Anglin has the chutzpah to try and rehabilitate the jewish false flag merchant of Norway.

none

kek

back to the track to pic related we go

Is he just doing this to get the Israel/Palestine peace thing through? Peace between Israel and Palestine would throw a monkey wrench in the kikes' religious machinations wouldn't it? I'm probably just somewhere in between the denial and acceptance stages of grief though…

This is abhorrently spoopy. Christ, can you imagine if Obama did this?

I don't like this at all. Especially if you're right and Russia is not on that.

I'm getting scared lads

So you'd do nothing, genius.

Which is why hes filtered.

And in 2020, they'll do it again. Cap this post.

Lad… There will never be peace between those two. How could you not realize this? How new can you possibly be?

how does that prove he's controlled?

post proof

>jewish puppet
No, Trump IS Jewish why can't Holla Forums do one simple little thing!? Why won't 8/pol/ name the Jew? they name every person that's even has 1/100th percent Jewish blood that's not even a threat in the slightest But the President of the U.S.A.!? "oh n-no h-he's just a p-puppet…h-hes not really Jewish s-see 100% aryan german/scotish genes here! "How dare you call him Jewish goy!!" "this is an outrage!!!"

To which they'll respond

Looks like Trump can literally do anything he wants in Trumpcuckold's eyes as long as he keeps on upsetting them muslim leftists…

"He's just a pawn goyim!"

.>>9955716

At least we didn't elect Hillary.

Nothing is over my friend. I do not see this as a Game Over screen. I see this as a Game Intro screen.

We live in a dystopia. You don't get to vote yourself out of this hell

To what?

IT'S AFRAID

So is this relevant now?

J-just k-keep voting Goyim! you'll get the right man eventually… y-ou just have to sit there and wait, just be patient! democracy is our greatest strength!!!

I'm getting real sick of this basic bitch "take THAT libruals!" bullshit. We've got some real serious shit to worry about and old """patriotic""" boomers thumbing their noses on social media to the left isn't helping anything.

Its been well established that the left are enemies of our people.

Nope, nice astroturf though.

Well my friend it's obvious that things are going to be a tad bit more challenging now. Well your journey and my journey begin just one step from our door. You can choose to play this game however you like and it's never going to be fair, but it's always going to be winnable. That's life.

I can't stand American Christfags. Holy fucking shit.

It's all a morality game to them. As long as they can see themselves as morally superior they don't care what happens. Left does the same shit.

Here's something all of you pol/acks seemed to have overlooked

Just what does Based Stick man have to say about this?
If Based Stick man is okay with this then so am I, he's based and he carries a stick and hits other paid agitators on camera to rally up some controlled opposition riots on the street to bring about more stricter laws to control us.
Failing an opinion from based stick man, I'd like to know what hero Andre "I want the white race bred out" Anglin has to say about this, or Pewdiepie maybe becuase he's got loads more subs than Anglin.

BTW - of the 3 mentioned, at least PewDiePie never tried to ingratiated himself in the 'movement', he just happened to make the Gas the Kikes Meme get spread further worldwide than any of our controlled opposition false hero eceleb frauds like Anglin and the rest of the aut-kike CIA honeypots.

Take your defeatism to 4chan.

There is literally no such thing as peace, you fucking idiot. There is no deal that will be made.

wtf?

As are the right wing neoconservative zionists, who also have a special place reserved at the nearest volcano, right next to the left wing marxists

Unless there's a real Holocaust, there will never be peace in any conflict that involves jews.

It was obvious from the rest of your posts, but thanks for confirming it.

Seems this place is already pretty TRS if I'm honest man.

I'm almost tempted to go back to cuckchan at this point - there's more spam and trashposting there, but also a lot more users. And both are about as-controlled as the other at this point, it would seem - one by the kosher left, the other by the kosher right. I'm almost tempted… Almost.
Might stop using the chans for awhile though… The next few weeks, wherein the shills from both sides savage each other over this shit, is going to be a real shitshow. Sad, but don't despair - no matter how this shakes out, it helps the us that is the true core of any Holla Forums board.

Yeah, they're pretty shit. Then again, so are all Christfags.

= HE WAS A REALITY SHOW STAR, TRUMP IS AN ACTOR, YOU DUMB FUCKS, HE WAS CONNING YOU FROM THE BEGINNING! ==

Do you idiots actually think the media would give so much attention to a genuine threat? Sinead was right again.

Maybe now we can stop ignoring the mountains of evidence that Trump is /theirgoy/

"Maybe the Jews will lets us vote them out of our media, government, and legal system!

Embarrassing. The only way forward is mass shootings. Kill as many niggers, kikes, and spics as you can.

Mister FBI agent allow me to suggest a different method of a more silent purge that would be 1000 times as effective as a mass shooting over the course of 3 months.

you first

Woops.

False.

The answer is local instead of national. The answer is cells instead of big-tent movements. The answer is real friends and allies you've met instead of internet people and anonymous strangers. The answer is blood and iron, not memes and shitposting.

Just no. You will be captured or killed after a single attempt at that. It simply doesn't scale well enough.

If "the resistance" is a honeypot, then what is there to do, with this knowledge of the conspiracy?

Learn from the man who told you about the strong horse.

SO EDGY!
*cough* faggot *cough*

saw this on (((Holla Forums))), is this real or photoshopped by a (((troll)))?

100% real.

Who said you need friends ? You can do it lot more reliably on your own.

Trump was shabbos goy all along!

fuck me

nice /kennedi/dubs

So why haven't you started yet? You know, virtue signalling achieves nothing.

Checked.
DO IT

He wore the little hat, it's over ;_;

It's real ;_;

I'm not sure if it was just fake news but an article on drudge mentioned something about Trump trying to broker peace between Israel and Palestine on the front page yesterday. The more Trump focuses attention towards this conflict the more people will realize who the aggressor is, and thereby more people will become red pilled. As I stated I'm pretty sure if peace is brokered it would throw off the kike's attempts at their religious end-game they are attempting to force with (((Greater Israel))).

Don't you guys get it?
WE'VE ONLY JUST BEGUN

Gee I wonder what they are referring to here. I'm sure it's not the greater Israel

Ha Ha Ha
Funny how, it's all fine and dandy to openly talk about admiring blatant jew terrorists like Anders (((Behring))) Breivik on here, while all he did was kill white kids protesting against isreal because he loved isreal, and queers, and blacks, chinks and pakis as long as they weren;t muslim…oy vey.
But to dare suggest we flip it around and target those who deserve it, especially the kikes, everyone gets nervous and demands we no longer talk like this.

Not ragging on all these users, because well, openly calling for this sort of justice isn't legally allowed, but how many of you happily cheered on Breivik here, posting memes suggesting we do just that?

Yet championing super-bad-based zionist terrorist Anders (((Behring))) Breivik who shot 100 white kids wanting to boycott isreal was /ourguy/ and yet it's just fine to joke about and promote the kike Breivik as ours?

Yet everyone knew Breivik was a crypto kike the day after it happened and the terror event was done with the tacit assistance of the countries security services as well as mossad.

2 years ago suddenly the movement forgot everything and the CIA-kikes like Andre Anglin started trying to rehabilitate the zionist terrorist Breivik as one of ourguys.

They are laughing at you, every one of the embedded agents in the movement like Anglin are laughing in our faces

Holy shit he has disdain written all over his face.

kek
even after stormfags took over, there is a bit of Holla Forums that will never change

(checked)
This was a massive fuck-up whether it was "chess" or not. Trump demoralized even his most loyal supporters, and this will not placate the Jews even a little. They will keep demanding more. They won't be happy with anything but complete obedience. Trump flinched. He should not have done that. Bad, bad move.

we all did, but it was the same support as Elliot Rodger killing white WHORES poor innocent white women in the west coast. We all know how chaste white women in the coasts are :^)

I certainly fucking never
#In fact there hasn't been a day in my life I've shown support for any kike, not here or anywhere.

ayy

Huh, that's interesting. Did the same thing with Merkal. He would be all nice and shake hands at first but would later deny or begrudgingly shake.

then why are you being edgy by admitting or saying that you would be okay with that sort of terrorism. Calling it "justice" shows how much of a terrorist you would become if given the chance.

I think the most important lesson from all this is that
SINEAD WAS RIGHT AGAIN!

Pic related. Feels bad man.

don't care, am I the only person on Holla Forums that thinks "white nationalism" should be "white pussy"?

Well, now we know nobody is going to come and save us. If Trump won't do it, no one person can do it by sheer force of will. This really is the end; it really is up to us.

RIP

kek'd

Stop relying on the corrupt system to save you. Get fit, get your weapons, and prepare for war.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

They weren't children, they were teenagers and adults, current leftist activists and future politicians bent on white genocide.

Protesting against isreal while he was saying we need to ally with kikes for greater isreal.

He was a crypto-kike and freemason, committing terrorism in the name of zionism.

^
HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN YOURSELVES!?

==YOU== are the hope of the Aryans. Not Trump, not anyone else. You face the most dangerous enemy the world has ever known. You must be the best, because it will take nothing less than the best!
You must be fanatical and true to yourselves, first and foremost, and only follow a leader because he is the best of you. Did you forget the Führer's words? The movement must grow organically out of the people!

ON YOUR FEET, SOLDIERS

I love Bibi's face there. He's not angry, just bemused. Its very clear who the top in that relationship really is.

And yet, he shook that hand, clearly knowing he looks like a total kosher pawn. What a bitch.

nu/pol/ will defend this.

As if you think thats an insult given the context…

He was false-flagging the neocons while taking out those advocating for open borders, he even admitted as much later on knowing that the original narrative of him being a neocon would never die.
Too lazy to find the article but it's not too hard to find.

Also, mass immigration is a much more imminent threat than Israel's existence.
You are saying that we should tolerate those most vigorously working towards white genocide in our communities as long as they criticize Israel.

One feeds the other, lad.

What is this about?

Regret and cuckoldry.

It's a question of imminent danger though. You must first secure yourself before you can deal with the greater enemy.

like the illegal immigrants that comprised half of 8/pol/ two years ago?

You just ignored what I said. Your enemy is the reason you need to secure yourself. If you're so easily distracted, you'll never get to your enemy - always fighting symptoms and never the cause.

Precisely the intention, to distract, subvert and misdirect

terrorism is never insulting, it's a definition to describe some of humanity's enemies (people that innocent people)

And what would convince you that Jesus was a just a Kike cultist who spawned a mind virus used by kikes to weaken white ethnocenterism?
I'm guessing all possible results lead you to thinking Christ was white and that only current organized Christianity is bad.

reminds me of the illegal immigrants that comprised 8/pol/ two years ago

You sound like a cuckservative right now.

What the fuck are you on about?

you sound like a psychopath, and I thought only niggers were on that extreme

Don't need convincing of that. If you had better English comprehension you wouldn't be asking me that question.

Traitors must go first as they are the the biggest imminent danger.
How do you not know this?
Anders hacked the political future of Norway be removing the core of the future leftist activists and politicians.
It's like Skynet killing John Conner before he became the leader of the human resistance, except in this case it would be the leftists and they would be in charge.

Now I understand what you meant. It wasn't clear from your original post.

You don't belong here.

I'd rather sound like a psychopath than a cuckservative. Some of the greatest men in history were undoubtedly psychopaths and terrorists - its not even a debate. But there has never been a great cuckservative.
Cry moar about muh innocents, meanwhile, vid related.

If you can't even fight your enemies, how the hell do you hope to fight your traitors? Its very improbable. There's too many of them to handle in that way, in any case. The notion that he 'hacked the future' is silly - he managed to take a chunk out of a beast that's the size of a building, and the building stands firm while he rots in prison.

Checked for mixed messages.

That's a shit meme, but I admire your commitment.

Could have been great

Forgot my vid.

What, so you can laugh, wringing your hands atop your ivory tower at another soul lost to your wicked machine of death? No thanks.

Only in your mind.

i have that same problem as trump, where it's hard to speak calmly and slowly, like I have to make myself pause every few words

dammit trump

(heil'd)
Hitler approves.

I just want to know how they did it. What did they finally get on him? Did they assassinate or turn his best security guys?

1. Hey Saudi Arabia, I'm your friend, take that weapons
2. Hey Israel, I'm your friend, take that weapons
3. Continue to destabilize the middle east
4. Profit (aka.Kikes and Arabs genociding each other)

You should see his twitter…

What a wonderful place this has become.

One word: Epstein.

Choose one.

I forgot about him. Good memory.

That's about what I expected as a response.

This reminds me.

The time for compromise is over. Now is the time to clean house.

The mods allow this.

You say this like you don't fear the beta uprising to your very core.

Neato sport. Thanks for helping me demonstrate what a shitheap this place is. I genuinely appreciate it.

He was a gook, and a happa, no less. Quit trying to hide behind some humanist bullshit to play "alpha". You don't belong here.

What the fuck

Lad, he DOES belong here, that's the rub. YOU don't belong here, because you're not a kosher ball-sucking imbecile - or maybe you are, who knows.

Point being: He belongs here more than you do at this point. Welcome to nu/pol/. May the Third Temple stand Eternal.

Make Greater Israel Goy?

Checked for you won't vote your way out of this. You know that now. And knowing is half the battle. The other half is doing some really fucked up shit that you'd never in a million years have imagined you'd wind up doing. The screams will haunt you, even despite your knowledge that the fate of those emitting them was well deserved.

BASED
Libtard status: triggered

GET CUCKED, STORM NIGGERS
#THE RESISTANCE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

I bet you also think the Arabs control Hollywood and Obama was a Muslim.

Can he be any more of a good goy

Accept it cucks, Trump fucked us. Grow the fuck up. He was never gonna be the one to do the job.

archive.is/7pObD

Yeh goy, just listen to the top news companies, yessss hate Trump don't be a cuck user :V)

Lmao.

A left wing anti Zionist(who he targeted) is a hundred times better than a "good jew".

he made the wall touching his twitter background, that is just next level cuckery

This is just like that time with the Syrian airfield, your cuckoldry truly knows no bounds.

How do we not know he's a leftist in that case? Did he give you the secret nod?

So much shill posting the butthurt levels are massive. It's like children spazzing out because they found a mistake. "OHH!!! HAHA YOU LOSE! LOOKWHAT HAPPEND YOU LOSE LOSER!" Christ, you guys shitposting are worse then summer fags. This is basically raid levels of shit, so most people who come here will disregard all the banter you post.

2 years behind the curve there. Moderation killed Holla Forums twice over: Once when moot closed Holla Forums and again a month later when the mods started pinning threads and the like.

Your heads are stuck so far up their own asses why would I bother with anything other than laughing at you plebs?

Fun fact, barely any anons from the original exodus remain here so Holla Forums isn't filled with anons who have a distrust of moderation.

Try fucking harder sagebomb kike. TRY FUCKING HARDER

You know how I know this place is full of shills? Look at the top story on Reddit right now.

What did you expect, him to order them all gassed on his visit to the country? Have you even been following Trump at all to make you surprised by his actions on the visit? He's not gonna snub israel it's the US's biggest foothold in the land of sand monkeys, he's trying to achieve peace and general stability in the region and criticizing all forms of extremism.

doing things you don't like doesn't mean he's taking orders from someone

See and tell me you can't see Hillary or Obonobo or any other globalist shill making the same speech.

Can't demoralize me!

Why the hell are you outing yourself? Go back to your shiddit board. Also you could have taken my post two ways, you took it as an attack on yourself so you must not be from around here or your an Insecure bitch.
also check my dubs

Oh right the time you guys were saying he's taking out Assad right? Oh but he didn't fucking do that did he.

My head isn't stuck up my ass, I'm just trying to understand how this can be the same Donald Trump who claimed Saudi Arabia did 9/11 and that they fund ISIS along with (((another ally in the middle east))). You can't deny the fact that things seem fishy based on his mannerisms in and . I want to at least see where this presidency takes us over the next three years, if things just keep getting worse dehumanizing and facing to bloodshed may be the only answer.

Some stupid ceremony SA's guys though would be cool to show they're in cooperation. It looks spooky and stuff but it's just SA's little play.

It makes sense; I remember when the first non-rule thread got stickied and was met with tons of people absolutely flipping their shit because it prioritized certain conversations and implied a preferred position, while saying something like that now would be an absurdity. It's almost poetic how an influx of 'refugees of necessity' ruined the old ideals and culture of 8/pol/.

Stay in denial, US military later bombed a Syrian convoy because it got too lose to the compound where (((moderate rebels))) were being trained but the mods memory holed all threads about that to keep the narrative going.
You'll get the wall at most, maybe if you sign up to help Israel fight extremists in that war torn region.

Yes they just so happen to perfectly align while he surround himself with them. Pure coincidence.

fucking lol

Not sure where you got the webm, kike, but you might wanna fix the audio, and while you're at it come up with an original meme instead of re-using the memes we used against you. By the way how are your friends in China doing?
Too soon CIANigger? :^)

just looking for that lost chess-piece that must've crossed dimensions no doubt

It's nothing less than Trumpcucks deserve, getting fistfuls of gefilte right up to the guts by their personal hero and saviour Le ZoG Emperor, and trolling them about it on Twitter immediately after.

Ain't your turn over yet? Its being hours.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Good goys, Trump detrayed you even though you all already saw the AIPAC speech. He didn't even try to gas all the jews while he was there, don't vote for him in 2020!

Kek.

You're defending a President who has made the background image on his Twitter one of himself praying to the wailing wall.
Just let that sink in.

Very natural.

I remember you guys used the same thing back in the day on halfchan. "Muh Mods! They be hiding shit just like the place i came from Shiddit!"
It's a good start, but your right i should have just Voted for "Her" or wait, should i have waited for hitler :^)

Makes it much harder to scream and call him an anti-Semite when he announces new rules against bribery from AIPAC

Woah dude he's doing some PR to please the country he's currently visiting. #SHOCKING

but CLEARLY we must kneejerk on political posturing
nope, wasn't ideal, eyes still open, but we aren't even half way through one year and so far it hasn't been a fuckshow and the fact liberals are still acting dead and desperate is a good sign the power is shifting
tl;dr: stop crying you faggots it's not ideal it's not what we want but the world ain't over. keep your eyes on him, don't give in to this dumb shillstorm.
yes, we know the speech from MGS2 that ames gives. it's very possible the dog & pony show just got more elaborate this time. are you going to kill yourselves just because of it? Are you going to say we're defeated because a country's figurehead isn't 14/88 when we've suffered decades (if not centuries) of subversion meant to cull our "wrongthink?" do you just shut off?
here's a fun fact: if you think anybody saying "holy shit kiddo maybe you're overreacting" is only blind rather than trying to look at this from an angle other than assmad, you might be the fucker with the problem or you're more likely, actually, a shill
someone with a purpose
a purpose that we've known and been around before
people who are purposefully trying day in and day out to exploit any perceived crack in Holla Forums whatsoever

maybe you faggots should check that discord again if you aren't fucking aware of what's going on and how obvious it is.

Back to endchan.

(checked)
Divine dubs of truth.

QUICK EVERYONE PLAY INTO THEIR HANDS WTF IM WITH HER NOW

This is how you reveal your disgusting kike self every time, hasbarafag.
Why not use audacity, courage, guts, nerve bravery, boldness… ? Anything that would not make
you
SOUND
FUCKING JEWISH

You're just as bad as those gamergoy fags on Holla Forums

Question: If Trump is "just playing 4D chess," then what's the point? If he were really after the same goals as us, couldn't he have, the very instant he was inaugurated, just said "Activate it" and cratered Israel? I mean, someone said that such a thing would be impossible and it's retarded to expect a president to do something so straightforward, but the question is, why? "Commander in Chief" isn't just some silly name, it's an actual military rank – sure there are checks and balances in our government, but couldn't the president just stage a military coup and pull a Palpatine, making himself Führer at any time? After all, (most of) the armed forces would likely be more loyal to him than to Congress anyway.

Sure our infrastructure is horseshit and just asking to be fucked up sideways if we cross anyone, but our military is stupidly overpowered, meaning even other superpowers wouldn't really want to take us on in a direct confrontation, so it wouldn't be like Germany where other countries stepped in and shut them down. IF a US president wanted to assume absolute control and start gassing the kikes, literally what would be stopping him from doing so? Why would he have to put on these kinds of airs?

This goes for so many other things he's backed down on as well, like the travel ban, or sanctuary cities.

Feel free to call me retarded and explain it to me like I'm a child, but I don't see why a direct show of force would be a bad thing. Hell, it works for Duterte. It might get him assassinated, but hey, occupational hazard.

Shills BTFO

but who was phone?

Have you ever accidentally a whole holocaust?