Your bad vydia habits

The only thing I'm really ashamed of is that I never play one game all the way through. I just jump from game to game. I just wanna marathon one game all the way through now.

i should just cut out my tongue

how much money do you think i spent on a dinky little desk mic? it was like 15 dollars

Is this something people with mutilated dicks have to use?

Don't you want the best feeling though? Lube makes it x100 better.

But I already have natural lube, it's called precum.

I genuinely want to play Huniepop

The fuck if i know. I just grab and go, dry or not i just want to get it over with. I always do it in the shower since i live with other people so no one walks in on me.

you need to master your own hand, your hand must become the fist of fucking god so that nothing beside it could ever possibly pleasure you

I use coconut oil. Covers up the smell of my furious fapping, lasts a really fucking long time and makes the skin around my dick look younger.

It's just lube, if I used a glove of some sort then that would be a tool.

lube is a tool, but nice dubs

You can't fuck waifus yet user

I think a bunch of dudes discussing how they strangle their dicks is pretty fucking gay

And? So fucking what? That doesn't make 3DPD any less fucking disgusting. I'm fine with an onahole.

Why isn't precum then? Why do I have to wait X amount of minutes before I can enjoy high viscosity fapping?

I play games in chronological order. Particularly with older games. Playing newer titles and working backwards always feels dirty.

To clarify, I mean franchises.

There are some games I've never completed because I do this like 3-4 times.

N-no you

I play time sinks. Not even grinding games, just ones that really suck me in so that when I'm done the only people left to complain to are nerds on the Internet at 2 AM

Some games this is necessary. Picking up in the middle of ninja Gaiden always fucked with me.

Statistically speaking, I would be wrong most of the time.

This is me.
Losing my virginity involved going for 40 minutes until interrupted, then for two and a half hours until I ran out of energy.
0-cum in my own hand is sub-5 minutes if I fancy a quickie.