Hannity SETH RICH

IT'S HAPPENING

Sean has been on a rampage, ripping lefties new assholes left and right tonight. He's going to have Kim Dotcom on his show Monday or Tuesday, and Kim will drop proof of Seth being the leaker. He acted as the intermediary between fatass and WikiLeaks.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/05/22/john-podesta-unloads-on-trump-215173
engadget.com/2017/04/14/microsoft-fisa-requests-2016/
youtube.com/watch?v=KOjBL391I9A
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/07/14/new-dnc-docs/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/cable-news-ratings-upheaval-maddow-cooper-dominate-fox-slips-rare-week-at-no-3-1006329
archive.is/KLjgZ
archive.is/5Tl6S
medium.com/
archive.is/q7dCY
twitter.com/slpng_giants
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867143093459570688
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/14/craig-murray-says-source-of-hillary-clinton-campai/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html
8ch.net/sethrich/res/1.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-23/kim-dotcom
stuff.co.nz/life-style/love-sex/76515401/kim-dotcom-let-elizabeth-donnelly-choose-between-him-and-exboyfriend-mark-harrison
twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/866220511113601024
archive.fo/SYCRI
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867182735437303809
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867183190137593856
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867185557214023681
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867190919937703942
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867195063423598592
youtube.com/watch?v=4HBRQFBKGr0
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26634
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/126901029/skype-accounts-associated-with-seth-rich-found
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bring it on

I'm not holding my breath. Guy's full of himself and didn't delivered until now.

Hannity would vet fatboy's evidence before having him on.

Good point. I'll be watching this closely, hoping something good comes out from this.

TINFOIL HAT DESTROY TRUMP MEDIA

I'm predicting this, but here's hoping it's something substantial.

Makes me happy the DNC isn't getting any breaks, their midterms are gonna be hysterical. I only hope it ramps up and more noise is drawn to their stinking pit of corruption.

The DNC are becoming completely unelectable, even a white Trump hater isn't going to be welcomed by that party soon, and they have just descended into a crass reactionary malcontents. They might as well just get it over, and call themselves NonWhiteLivesMatter. Their chairman cannot even communicate without swearing, and recently some DNC leader in California was leading a "Fuck Trump" rally.

TRSeddit get out

If they can materialize evidence he was the leaker, it need not even be revealed he was assassinated. The damage control the media would be forced into would give Trump months of breathing room to do whatever the fuck he wants to do the moment he's back stateside. The real question is just how much damage it can do to the democrats though. That's going to be the fun part of it all.

I love you Holla Forums.

trips

fugg :–DDD

Kim Dotcom is really a comfy nice man. MEGA and the good old days of megaupload were good. But I'm not sure.

Fatass has coronary in 3…2…1…

The old days of downloads on megaupload, mediafire, utorrent and thepiratebay were good. And still good but now megaupload is MEGA.

could this be his redemption arc?

I really miss the decentralised internet

He's claiming insider info.

fatboy can do whatever the fuck he wants

lets wait until Hannity and folks like Tucker verify his shit

If true have possibilities of him being suicided or they will try to give money for him and discredit.

Too

Tucker has been silent on Sean Rich thus far. Disappointed, tbh. He's about the only namefag journalist I can stand.

Hes a good goy who hates Net Neutrality and wears a bow tie. Daily reminder they killed Rodger Ailes

*Seth

what did he mean by this?

He meant the media is a bunch of tinfoil hats and their only thought is "DESTROY TRUMP".

That phrase is never used sincerely newfag. You need to LURK MORE.

What's the next? Buzzfeed, CNN, Huffington post, new york times, usatoday, mediamatters, snopes, salon, or any other garbage controled by DNC and many that were in the wikileaks emails on 2016? Or will be their slave shit celebrities who will lick the shithole of DNC to be promoted, unless somoene like Tim Allen say something who the DNC don't like and lose his TV show, like a example for the other garbage celebrities work for DNC manipulation and propaganda?

Is impossible to have any unbiased media when the DNC want to force themselves as the default and they invented thousands of fake news, fake polls, lies, manipulation, edited videos, hidden news, try to say to people don't read wikileaks on CNN trying to put them on the jail, cut off people when would talk something bad for hillary clinton, give question for hillary clinton before debate against trump to her make retarded sick face, edit the video of blm, interview their own cameraman, told the crowd against trump, try to hide the big rallies of trump, hide the crimes made against people who supported him, lied the whole election for hillary clinton, hillary clinton lying for 10 minutes, hillary clinton wanting to rigging palestine elections audio, hillary clinton defending pedophile with her audio laughing on PJW video and the old woman today on twitter when was rapped when 12, benghazi, lybia, syria with obama, they interviewed their own cameraman to pretend to be anti-trump protester on cnn, pay youtubes to make propaganda for vermin hillary clinton, fox making anti-trump propaganda to please DNC on Simpsons, disgusting slave coward celebrities want to please their masters making propaganda for DNC.

Die DNC, they always will try to shill for the next piece of shit from DNC, they already lose power in government, but still having some controled opposition, corrupt deep state, and the worst, their disgusting monopoly, corrupt manipulation in media and even in non-political things who the democrats try to use to manipulate for themselves like if you're celeb you need to shill and sell your soul for your disgusting DNC owners and masters in these industries.

In usa they even fraud the votes, invent excuses to people don't have identities to vote like all other countries of the world who have identity, they play every kind of dirty tricks, frauds, manipulation, lobby, money, everything, and still lost.

DNC

But I'm not sure about this and kim dotcom

Are you out of your medication, kike? Go fuck yourself

For doing what? His neocon crap? Wew. Did you miss bis speech in Riad yesterday?

Don't post if you can't recognize memes. End of conversation. You're no better than the soups posting anime girls from shows they dont know.

So which household name is going to be the first to an hero?

Rachel Maddow has been wrecked so many times this year that she just might

I have a feeling he isn't talking about the holocoaster

I forgot she existed. I'm honestly surprised she hasn't killed herself and it just went unreported because no one fucking cares about her.

how did she not kill herself after the tax return fiasco? that was brilliant television

What a night it was.

(very nice digits)

Take your "structure" and shove it right up your untermensch asshole, son of one thousand whores.

Bump, because I hope this breaks the right way.

I really want to believe Kim Dotcom has the goods. I don't think he does, but lets hope he does. It would be great to watch the DNC collapse completely over Seth Rich.

Hannity is usually reliable, I doubt he'd want to harm his credibility if Kim didn't have anything.

lel
I used to know kimble back in the 90s when he was a small fraudster selling stolen calling cards and later snitched on everybody he knew.

He seems to be sincere, he's not credible. Unfortunately his IQ is just slightly warmed over and Kim Dotcom pulling this stunt in order to get ratings and generate buzz is a lot more likely. I hope I'm wrong, we'll see.

i remember the old days of the internet, when kim was like a celebrity.
you can be a hero again fatso, you can do it
i hope israel falls with the dnc also

Am I the only one that thinks something fishy is happening. Something isn't right will all this, I have a bad feeling. I mean Sean Hannity hasn't exactly been trustworthy for awhile.

John Podesta had a complete and utter fucking metldown today. He's shitting his pants.

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/05/22/john-podesta-unloads-on-trump-215173

PEDOSTA IS SCARED

Brad Bauman, the DNC crisis lawyer, is also having a fucking meltdown on Twitter.

The entire rant is basically "Why u no trust establishment" said to one of the people most screwed over by said establishment.

This is basically proof that Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC.

If he actually wasn't murdered and they were telling the truth of a botched robbery all along, Brad Bauman would just say "lol you have zero evidence, sue us if you want".

His fucking twitter meltdown is evidence that they're really fucking worried and trying to build up public resistance to the idea early on.

God, I wish they bring back public execution for that pedo

wew that's some intense gaslighting

We shall see. WOuld be fantastic but I have my doubts.

The lady doth protest too much.
This is the shit you do when you can't defend yourself, you just try to attack and shift the focus.

It will either be the end of the DNC or the end of Kim Dotcom.

This kike is despicable.

Reality is gaslighting to psychopaths.

Why is there even a DNC spokesperson representing Seth's family, 1 year later, if the DNC apparently had nothing to do with his murder in the first place?

Why on earth would the spokesperson for the family of a murder victim be so rabidly against people who may have information about his assassination coming forward?

Really gets my noggin joggin and activates my almonds.

His jimmies are rustled.

It sounds like the thread that unravels the curtain but the "muh Russia" narrative isn't founded on the Wikileaks source, it's founded on delusion. I don't think proving that the DNC leaks were internal is going to magically make every pundit shut up about Russia "hacking the election"

No that is why they use the term interfered in the election now. THey haven't used hacking the election in a while because they know how foolish it sounded.

What did he meme by this?

The kikes are going to fire Hannity next. No amount of Israeli cocksucking (and Hannity does a fuck-ton of it) will be enough to save him.

I read all this in an Eastern European accent

Her ratings keep skyrocketing, according to all sources. I suspect fudging at the Nielsen box.

God dammit niggers learn how money works. This is a result of evolving without the need for stores of food.

Not just the nigger, the left literally thinks millionaires make millions (since we had that as an expression for a long time) instead of being worth at least a million, which plenty of small and medium business owners easily are.

Ever wonder how Seth Rich got caught by the DNC?

engadget.com/2017/04/14/microsoft-fisa-requests-2016/

During summer 2016, until December 2016, began writing FISA requests like candy, more than ever… why? They needed to pinpoint who the leaker was so that they could make an 'example' out of him.

Nunes was so freaked out because the stuff he saw "not related to Russia" was Obama administration's unmasking of American citizens,working for the DNC, including Seth Rich, who was murdered… hence why Nunes said he thought it was "very inappropriate" and was "disturbed".

This is gonna be bigger than anything we've seen. Obama's entire administration basically helped play a role in identifying Seth Rich as the leaker, and then having him murdered, then trying to cover it up via connections they had in law enforcement. Once this thing explodes, its gonna be far bigger than anyone ever expected.

It's just a quick appeal to authority meant to end any discussion. Has worked for them so far.

I dunno man. I'm not trying to be a concern shill, but something shouldve happened by now. It's within Trumps power to declassify anything he wants. Between him and Sessions, I feel like something shouldve been done already.

You don't spring a trap before the rats are in it. They may also be weighing the effects and/or trying to negotiate. BLM are a powerful tool for (((them))), they can manipulate the unwashed negro masses to attack over nothing. Imagine what the kikes would unleash if Trump went after Obongo.

So then we could make this the grounds to arrest them all and then later add all the other shit they've done to their sentencing once they're behind bars and out of the way for further substantial and incriminating evidence?

No, you need to watch more tv, that's a verbatim quote from Hannity.

It sounds kind of weird because it's a guy in his 40's trying to meme (much like how he keeps repeating alt-left as a monicker for left wing media).
But at the end of the day this man is one of the few outlets on mainstream media who's actually willing to talk about the real issues.
God knows if they're gonna try to kill him or if he's off limits because of too much media exposure.

Sean "Balls of Brass" Hannity did nothing wrong!"

He fellates the kikes at every turn. Try harder.

These are the worst arguments I could possibly imagine.

He literally wouldn't be able to get onto television otherwise, sure he pays lipservice, but at the same time he's exposing the kikes running the DNC.

A little effort. Just a little. Please.
See, this is how we know you’re a shill.
He’s literally not.

Hannity has a call in number for his show that he always airs a couple comments at the end of the show. I don't have the number handy but it should not be to hard to find. He usually has a couple barely room temperature IQ people with an obvious southern accent that praise his efforts and end their comment with "God bless you Sean"
Is there any way we could flood his comments line with some thing a little more Holla Forums approved?

(((They))) will pressure/buy more women to claim he raped/harassed them. "You wouldn't accept the word of an accused workplace predator goyim."- :^)

He's also thrown his weight in behind some bullshit rumors that never panned out. He's Thernovich level. Mostly right, but always an attention whore.

Exactly fucking this user.

And all this leads to your own friends and family being brainwashed, even intelligent people, brainwashed because of the non-stop propaganda.

Not the one you were replying to, but do you want this story brought to the uninformed goy or not? Not everyone lurks Holla Forums or reads alternative media online. If this story gets legs in the MSM and the masses wake up to it then it's game over for the Clintons and the DNC. Nitpicking about whether or not the messenger kisses jew ass seems very D&C.

I can’t imagine why anyone would want to educate people about the messenger of a topic to ensure that what the messenger says is accurate or anything…

Just an idea, but should we push the idea on kikebook even more following this? Switching pictures to pictures of Seth Rich, dropping some redpills about the situation revolving around him, etc.? I don't have a bunch of accounts to do this on, but hell, any exposure coupled with Hannity having a (hopefully decent) show about the topic might help.

Fair enough. But everybody in the country knows who Sean Hannity is. They know who he works for and what his motivations are. Most people have already made up their minds as to whether or not he is a credible messenger. MOST people, however, have no idea who Seth Rich was.

If he dies at all, people will really start looking. They will make him a martyr.

Would they be stupid enough to do that though? I mean, look who it is.

They'll just throw a bunch of rape accusations his way if they think a "suicide" will look too obvious.

Awesome post user. Totally agree.

They tried something like that at some point I believe, something about threatening a black guy with a gun some years back, media tried to push it but noone cared so they gave up.
Also some noname gawker tier reporter accusing him of rape, which didn't stick either.

Yeah sure, call me a shill, I'm just a fan of the show since he was literally the only person on television that was pro Trump before he won the primaries.
I have no idea what world you live in if you think you can just go full 1488 on television, the only people even remotely anti-israeli are nog and spic loving liberals, I'm sure you'd much rather be watching them.
And exposing the kikes like Podesta running the DNC for POLITICAL MURDER is somehow not a good thing?

That’s on you.

You don't have to take him at his word, he already dedicated half an episode to Seth Rich last week, and did whole bunch of episodes about this when the story broke some months ago.

And obviously you should take anything from the media with a grain of salt, that doesn't mean that Sean isn't the closest thing to being our guy on mainstream television.

Thanks user

Hannity show hotline is there any way an user will get aired?
1-800-941-7326

That was Maddow's biggest night in years, even beyond the past election's ratings. She got BTFO harder than you can imagine. MSNBC is so second-rate compared to CNN that they only survive because no one has pulled the plug yet.

Perhaps, but you'd have to be real fucking smart about it.
No obvious memes.
No obvious references to anything Hitler related.
Keep it short, pretty sure most of the calls are edited for brevity and profanity.
Write it out beforehand, am willing to help any burger anons compose something that might actually air.

yes, kikebart keeps mentioning that jewesses's "high ratings" which began after the fuck up with Trump's tax forms.
They might have set the whole thing up to inflate her numbers and try to form/reform the democratic base around this deranged jew's talking points…also previously her ratings were the lowest for that kind of show at that time slot (cancelation low), I do not beleive in a miracoulous recovery after a major blunder or without that jew changing its show's general agenda to fit with what most people think or at least to something less repugnant to normal people. Its a scam, partially to help pout the jew, MSN, and finally to make it seem that the democratic party is popular.

Tomorrow on CNN: Sean Hannity accidentally shot himself three times in the back

this much is true to the best of my knowledge
he exposes no (((kikes))) only criminals who are not named as kikes.

Rachel Maddow produces so much salt, you could use it to make enough homemade ice cream to have two scoops.

20 shekels that Kim is Guccifer 2.0. Just my ghost taking to me, but they both claim to know about Rich.

reminder Tuckers father is old timer deep state CIA circles

I thought Guccifer was a Romanian hacker/group, and that they already got v&?

IT'S HAPPENING
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Kirby a best

God. I hope so. The fact that all the people the Clintons and other deep state operatives have had murdered over the years, a fucking staffer brings down the whole house of cards. Its just so fitting.

If you know why he has to praise Israel you should also know why he can't name the kike while he attacks them, his show would be pulled faster then you can say "Shut it down".
At the end of the day we have to start somewhere, and removing them from the top seems to be the most useful strategy in CY+2.

And Tucker has been pretty dissapointing lately, more scripted segments since he's taken O'Reilly's slot, a bit too much lolbergtarian instead of Hannity's or even to some extent O'Reilly's nationalism.
At least watching him grill the odd crazy leftist is kind of amusing, although it feels he's lost some of his fire and outrage when he does.

Keep up. Guccifer 2.0 is a different hacker. 2.0 implies that. Wikileaks retweeted his Seth Rich leaker claim as well as Kim. Also Kim looks like he would like talking to porn stars.

This. I'm feeling positive about his claim. Kim likes to joke, it goes with the territory. But he's not anything like all these (1)'s have been trying to smear him. In fact he's someone to be admired if you know the facts.

Kim if you're here, please follow through and help save the world. We need you right now. Thanks big guy.

go to bed Brad

Hmmm… interesting supposition. First I've heard anybody propose that. Seems unlikely, but who the fuck knows, in this timeline anything seems possible.

He's certainly just an ordinary shitposter who really did dedicate himself to his Spirit-of-the-Internet type of projects, not a groomed and professional talking head like Bill Gates or any of the other "Tech Celebrities."

I'm not holding my breath on this one, but I think the fact that Assange is getting in on this really makes this powerful. The way I see it, there are two possibilities:

1) It's true, and they are containing the pressure of this explosion for maximum yield

2) It's bullshit, and they're seeding distrust among the populace towards the MSM, who is clearly losing their shit over this, as if they have a lot to hide.

Kim ain't an idiot, but I would be surprised if his opsec was that good. He is already a person of interest to every intelligence agency in the West.

This is precisely what they would do here. In fact, he could mention this story once, then they threaten him with exactly that, and you never hear about it again from him.

No way. Did you see the twitter DM's between G2.0 and that GILF Bond actress? That wasn't Kim, no way.

Perhaps they only work together, but how many people would be in the loop? 3 seems recklessly high. Dead wiki, G2, and Kim. Kim seems to admit hacking someone. 400lb in the bed was a great joke. Trump was in the ballpark.

youtube.com/watch?v=KOjBL391I9A This scene came to my mind.

Guccifer 2.0 released "New DNC docs" on July 14 2016, only 4 days after Seth Rich's death. Might be irrelevant but I thought it's worth a mention.

guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/07/14/new-dnc-docs/

haven't they already tried to take him out with sexual harassment claims?

I had heard that Guccifer 2.0 was a Serb and therefor has the blinding hatred of 10,000 suns for the Clintons. I did always find it annoying how Guccifer 2.0 was presented with a pixelized Russian tricolor

I already assume Holla Forums understands that.
Lets do a few talking points in the thread, what can we tastefully drop on him that we have learned the last few days that would have the biggest impact?
Arrived alive at the hospital furthest away?
Is there anything we can lead them to go and dig for us?
Can we get them to ask the DCPD about body cam tapes?
The mere fact he is talking on it should give us huge abilities and an open channel to help direct his retarded ass in the right direction.
We should be able to generate a bunch of info to drop on them.

But it's an old joke.

They threw one at him so far, but that was because he is viewed, somewhat rightfully, as Trumps man in the Media. If he becomes a real threat it could get interesting; they may have to try something different.

Yeah, no, they can't suicide Hannity. Have you ever listened to him? Even a horrible, tragic accident at this point would raise all kinds of hell.

He's actually in his fifties. And he is a bit hokie sometimes, but he's a bulldog. I couldn't stand him 20 years ago, now I listen to his radio show every day. If only he'd take a fresh look at Israel. Oh well, baby steps.

What a fucking bizarro universe where fucking Hannity isn't being establishment.

What the fuck

Don't give him too much credit. He probably just realizes that the chips are down, lines are being drawn in blood, and that he needs to choose allegiance to whom he thinks will be the victorious party.

He is either a coward, or controlled opposition by the establishment. Never forget that he has been hooked by the Jew, and whatever blackmail they have on him will continue to exist should he obtain some position in the new "alt media."

Kim's latest tweet, five min ago.

Seth, Kim and Guccifer 2.0 are clearly connected.

You are hitting the nail on the head

The DNC is one of the, if not the, most powerful organization in the US, only rivaled by the GOP. The DNC has it's traditional ties to industry, business, media and banking (which the GOP also benefits from). But the DNC has gone further, shaking hands with all colors of the Left; from suit and tie Communist Agents from the Cold War to Anarchist teens of today. They have sunk their hands into all of it, to seize the country without opposition. They are fighting tooth and nail for the youth's attention now, for they know the more conservative elders of the nation only have a few years remaining on this earth. The DNC has even shown their intense hunger for power, too impatient to have their will be done, they try to import as many "new voters" into the nation as possible. Indeed, much of our grievances on this board are from their greed for unquestioned ownership of the country.

But what happens when they finally have their cake? They will inflict the same tactics they use on us against their "allies" on the left. They will try to appeal to "moderation" to keep the far left from disturbing their new club house.

I could rant on and on, but this is an amazing sight for our era: One of the softest takeovers in civic history

Well, for a long time he was just towing the republican party line, because that's Fox's target audience.
Now that the republican party is lead by a nationalist, and even though Fox would still prefer the cuckservative narrative, he knows he can get away with overt nationalism and hatred for islam now.

If he was a coward, why would he even bring up the Seth Rich story time and again?
You should know how many people died trying to expose DNC corruption.
And could this "blackmail" the jews supposedly have on him not simply be that they're the ones paying for the entire Fox company and Hannity likes having a job?
Not every single person on television fucks children and drinks blood y'know,

This really started after 9/11 and the Iraq War. The DNC almost died as a party because the republicans had some serious jingoism and united we stand talking points going, the DNC buckled down and decided to sell their souls to survive. This resulted in the neverending cycle of smear politics we are stuck in. The older generation didn't quite catch on until Obama's second term. The DNC started a new game becuase they had to in order to survive, they made it work to. The problem is that it was so destructive that with time it came back and starting biting back at them, this was evident in the Sanders campaign. Right now the DNC is facing all of the fall out from these years of a hostile takeover, but their party is in dissarray so we are seeing accusations and attacks with no endgame. They enabled people that only know how to attack, but can't organize or produce.

"Rachel" is a jewish man

I'd argue against this point, given just how many leftist "advocacy" organizations there are. In every state, in every major city, there are left-wing political action/protest groups of every shape and size. They are in the Universities, the homeless shelters, the centers of industry (I'm looking at you Silicon Valley). They've been organizing since the Vietnam War, and believe me, the USSR had a leading role in developing the network of American leftists. When the Soviet's activities in America died in the late 80's/early 90's, the leftists were greatly weakened. But with Trump's election, we're seeing the revival of these networks

On the other side, the American-Right is hardly organized. The GOP only has most of our votes because there isnt anyone else who can seriously contend with the DNC. As a whole, we're very fractioned, with great swaths of the American right identifying as more Libertarian than run-of-the-mill Republican. The GOP itself, congressmen and all, are also divided. We can see this by how much Republican lawmakers either contradict, fight or railroad Trump into their own schemes. The Alt-Right are more a sign of our own divisions than our resurgence in politics.

Just like Comey tried to play both sides, and Trump saw through his bullshit from the beginning.

But all of the big ones most certainly bow to them. You would be a complete fool to believe that any goyim off the street would be given the ear of the American public with their own segment on a major TV network otherwise.

Was Seth Rich /ourjew/? He did us a favor and got killed before he could get any shekels out of the deal.

His social media accounts were apparently all extremely anti-Hillary and pro-Bernie. It is likely that he caught wind that his candidate, who he believed to be a legitimate outsider, was going to get thrown under the bus by the establishment, and he wanted to go down as a guy who stood up for something.

Though his intentions were wayward, I must respect his ability to follow through and deliver a pristine payload of incriminating as fuck evidence against the global elite. If each of us could strike a blow like that, the war for the future of civilization would be over.

Nowadays with the MSM unable to keep these rumors out of the national consciousness (since all they previously needed to do was simply not report on it, but thr Internet screwed that up qnd they have to acknowledge it), the approach is to run headlines such as, "Trump supporters spread debunked Seth Rich narrative" which purport to show thatthe supposed debunking is a done deal. Of course, they never bother to report the contents of the rumor, or to simply present the facts and allow the reader to consider the issue, or even to describe the arguments for debunking.

You're probably right. Remember this? He slobbered all over Bush Sr. and his shitty art.

Checked!
This is why we have FEMA Camps waiting. If they want out they can Build the Wall or Back to Africa.

no brad
you are the sociopathy

It's a movement in complete comfusion though

this is 100% accurate, in fact they are mostly controlled opposition now.

This was all a result of their 2004-208 strategy though when they systematically deconstructed all the ethics the two parties had between each other. Right now the DNC is shit, but the RNC is even more shit so it makes the DNC look like they have it together. The DNC has all of that networking because they gathered it at all costs in 2004-2008, they burned all kinds of bridges and ruined a lot of lives. Right now they have organizers that don't have the public trust, so they are trying to regroup to get it. It looks like they have it together, but that's just bc the RNC was decimated by them for the past 16 years. There was no competition. They thought this would result in a carte blanche and they really acted like it too, but Trump is a billionaire so he self funded and played off the division they had created. The RNC could have done the same thing he did, but they are actually in bed with the DNC, so it took a filthy rich opportunist third party candidate to get us out of this mess.

The foreign influence and money was there, and still is to an extent, but I think Clinton fucked up royally as secretary of state and lost their confidence.

I'm not underestimating the DNC, but I do think a lot of people are overestimating them right now. They are trying to look stronger than they are by screaming loud, but they are weak. Now is the time to really go on the offensive.

pick one.

Desperate

Has Hannity figured out that (((they))) murdered his boss yet? Lots of conservatives conveniently dropping dead. Say what you will about the Jews, but Mossad is simply the best in the business at assassinations made to look like natural causes.

I think Kim Dotcom is going to go on the air and spaghetti everywhere. Make the Seth Rich thing look like a nutty conspiracy theory. That would work out great for (((them)))

He pulled a similar thing in New Zealand's 2014 election (in which he ran as controlled opposition). When the Snowden leaks were still coming out he announced that he had some major revelations that would destroy the NZ government, he did a huge publicity event with Snowden and greenwald, only for it to be fucking nothing at all, and then he lost the election like he was supposed to.

I still say the only way to deal with this properly is to nuke tel aviv immediately.

Didn't he do the same thing to us during the Trump campaign? Maybe he's just used to torpedo conservative movements

You fags keep forgetting that there's no such thing as bad publicity.

At least his twitter has been good lately.

As kike-owned as Hannity is, I think we might be able to turn him. Maybe.

FTFY
Bush the retard and his shitty art

No that's really all dotcom was in 2014, bad publicity. He reduced the public image of opposition to (((John Key))) to a bunch of drunk people swearing at a concert, it was the polar opposite of Trump's approach and it failed spectacularly. That and he he fagged everything up by combining his internet party with the mana party to create the most unappealing pile of shit possible. I suppose it didn't help that we also had an actual cuckservative party spring into existence at the same time, so that anyone who opposed to the top kike looked like as impotent and gay as those two.

2nd picture last tweet
Vulgarity is the facade of ignorance.

It warms my heart every time a Holla Forums meme winds its way into global politics.

If you want the official narritive, just listen to what Maxine Waters and company spew on TV.

They are now using the word "meddled."

Let others hang themselves, all you have to do is watch.

Meddling Maxine
I like it user, here is to hoping they keep our favorite she boon front and center on the newscasts.

With is left hand.

Never, ever gets old.

you mean to tell me nobody is laughing now is a pol meme? cmon now.

Hes just getting measurements for the one on the US border.

Hownew.ru

you're an idiot complete idiot kys normalfag

Obviously this was a plumbing accident gone wrong.
Seems like he wanted to kill himself over not being able to fix said sink

Manchester explosion a diversion?

The manchester concert bomb is probably going to totally disrupt hannity's schedule tonight.
We will be lucky if he gets to Seth Rich in the second part of his show.

more likely fed informant kimdotcom was a go between and ratted him out, or wikileaks did since they are a multi government agency

The interview with notgaben (if there is to be any) is probably going to be tomorow anyway, expect him to at least have a reference to tuning in for it tomorow, but otherwise there isn't much new info for him to go on since his last episode on Seth Rich.

The Kikes love money more than anything else
Another network would leap at the chance to put
a dent into Fox's ratings.
Some of the Goy have the power through ratings
to not be so obedient. He just needs some
red-pillin but he's got balls

why the fuck is Tucker wasting time on this chump?

Yeah, he was all "I've got Hilldogs emails!!!" for a couple of days and then when it was time to deliver it turned into "the NSA probably has them lying around somewhere".

Severely underrated post.

Could it be that this shit in Manchester is a distraction from this fat fuck and hannity? Happened late enough to where they will probably have to go live with shep smith instead of play hannity's recorded earlier show.

well duh

Annnnnd… that's exactly what they've done.

it's also to stir up hate against islam right when trump is in israel talking about a peace deal, false flag as fuck

It happened at an Arianna Grande concert, so of course the public is going to care a lot more about that than someone who died almost a year ago.

They've done a good job of that on their own. #3 network now- first time in 17 years.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/cable-news-ratings-upheaval-maddow-cooper-dominate-fox-slips-rare-week-at-no-3-1006329

Jews play both sides. They're not really in opposition to anti-Muslim sentiments spreading through the white population. They know that it will probably shore up support for Israel and also possibly shame the Muslim youth into atheism and degeneracy (which increases the amount of racemixing).

It's a risky move on their part. It will probably have the opposite effect and radicalize most Muslims in Europe.

oops. wrong thread.

This is always relevant.

They'll mess with him first before they pull the plug.
-First they will "lose connection"
-Stories/pieces that are not helpful to the jews will be pulled , cancelled, or the important bits will be edited out.
-They will move his time slot
-He will be told to get the fuck back in line

If he continues then I expect fox to replace him with some kike-es.

I don't believe MSNBC suddenly received more ratings/viewership I smell a rat ie jewish tricks. Probably part 1 of making the democratic party seem like its still alive and "popular" which it is not.

They admit muslims are related to jews in their jewish animal skin of fables & the jews and muslims have allied for centuries to bring down European nations they are the faithful sword of israel.

Probably just that many conservatives turning it off. I know several that have just said fuck Fox and only tune in occasionally. Really wish OAN or RSBN would go full blown and get a channel

Trump TV eventually, they gave him $800 million for it expecting Shillary to win

Losing Papa Bear O'Reilly was probably a big blow to their key demo numbers, Tucker just doesn't have the same appeal with old people who still watch cable news.

Well, looks like we're probably not getting any Hannity tonight in favor of this literal faggot kvetching about the poor brits.

They can only put the inevitable off for so long. False flags or not- it is not going to go well for them. Something tells me the fat one will go ahead tomorrow on his website with whatever he has

Now its the "poor Brits"
Where was this when they imported 1/2 the middle east into England?

Will anyone call for the removal of the problem population and end immigration ie the genocide of the native British people? No this will do nothing & faggots like the guy in the pic will call for more diversity while this story distracts people for 2 days.

Well damn, Hannity is live. He must want to ensure some Seth discussion happens.

Fox is forcing him to spend his time on bong children, at least he can use it as a reason to tell people of the horrors of islam, let's hope we get to see what that fat german fuck has been hiding for so long tomorow.

Every single time we are about to get information on (((these people))), there is a major world news event (usually terrorism).

Coincidence?

checked
he's definitely talking about the horrors of Islam

I'm guessing he will either "commit suicide" or have a "heart attack".

Jesus Christ I went over and checked out his Kim.com website earlier. What a load of cancerous bullshit. Guy got a shitload of money and lives like a 400 lb white nigger.

Pretty sure he hadn't scheduled Kim for today, hopefully tomorow.

At least he's a lot better person to do the coverage then Sheppard "I'm a serious journalist so I can't say it has anything to do with islam" Smith.

Considering he lives in a giant mansion with security in New Zealands it's not quite as easy to take him out, just look at how they botched the Seth Rich job, if you do that in a different civilized country you're in some serious shit.
They might still try though, but I'm much more afraid of Kim taking us on a ruse cruise like last time.
If it's all bullshit Hannity is unlikely to have him on his show anyway, I imagine he screens his guests pretty well.

archive.is/KLjgZ

(chKEKed)
Hannity did mention that he'd be addressing the root cause tomorrow (Tuesday).

THE MANCHESTER BOMBING IS AN ATTEMPT TO DROWN OUT, BURY, AND COVER UP THE GROWING OF THE SETH RICH ISSUE AND DISTRACT THE REGULAR POPULACE OVER

They blew their wad early, then. By this time tomorrow, everyone except the Brits will have forgotten about those girls that got snackbar'd.

The only thing that could distract enough from Seth Rich would be another Orlando-level attack in the US. And maybe that's what we have on the menu for tomorrow.

She's going to get the plug pulled on her because people are wising up to the narrative and they need a new liar to take a fall.

Same thing with Jonestein, tbh. He's so full of shit, he has frothy diarrhea pouring out his nose.

maybe this too:

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

It's what happens when a NEET from Holla Forums strikes it rich

I also suspect this is an attempt to get us complacent.

user, I think Podesta is committing sudoku.
That might explain the 1488 photo.

Huh…. So Seth Rich really much have rustle some feathers.

Between Richard Collins and the explosion at the concert whatever happens will be completely drowned out and forgotten.

Immunity is our biggest hurdle.
Legal technicalities are our next dig.

Or they're acting to give that same impression.

dub, dub, pally. This oldfag is legit.
Kim, if you're in this thread, listen to this user plox. Take all that bullshit and use the power you have to save the white race. Redpill the masses with Seth Rich and eventually at the end of the chain reaction you start mayhaps you can end with the holohoax. Please and thank you.

Guys, my sides, guys

What an odd post..

are you a native english speaker?

If he has fucking nothing then I hope he fucking dies.

Hannity. I never expected the guy who saves the world to be Hannity.

Who is this semen demon?

OAN has a channel if you have non-shit cable.

A guy I'm putting in jail for fucking kids keeps repeating that line.

Was the Chris Cornell suicide linked to this? A sacrafice to Moloch for the team? Scared of pizza news coming out?

If we have a lot of suicides this week, we'll know for sure.

Yep.

TELEVISED TRIALS LIKE EICHMANN
PUBLIC EXECUTIONS LIKE SADDAM

Cornell has been suicidal for a long time.

But.. the timing is very odd..

If he was indeed the leaker then he was an Extraordinary Man.

I'm sure he saw the truth of it through death.

Maybe not the weatherman or the church lady.

Anniversary Ian Curtis' death and now this Manchester bombing makes a Joy Division fan see patterns in the noise.

Tuck was smart in doing so. I think others, like that local news station, jumped the gun by carrying the story without verified, fully-vetted evidence which forced the station to announce its error and quickly gave the DNC propaganda machine the ammo it needed to claim anything Seth Rich related is "fake news". It was just an amateur move that just makes it that much harder to redpil the country. This story is so fucking important that every detail needs to be handled professional and very carefully. This is a MAJOR opportunity to drain the swamp, destroy the DNC, kill the Russian election hack narrative, jail high-profile targets and ultimately protect the US from globalism, corruption and sociopathic politicians.

Brad and the DNC are being trolled all over twitter and I love it

In that article, they call Podesta a "wise man". Seriously. The guy using pedophile codes documented by the FBI in his e-mail, a wise man. The guy who got his e-mail phished. Wise!

Manchester bombing, atrocity exhibition

When Assange said he would not forget or forgive, I laughed my ass off.

One thing that the kikes do is create retroactive histories. No matter what happened or how it happened, it was a glorious victory that was planned the whole time by legendary figures. They're psychotics, user.

>But if Comey was part of it and voters “taking a flyer” was part of it and Vladimir Putin was another part of it (he had a “grudge” against Clinton, Podesta argues, going back to her days as secretary of state)

I read this as Hillary has a grudge against Putin from something that happened during her SoS term. Any ideas?

webm plox

This. Justice for Seth.

Well isn't this peculiar.

video here

40,000+ anons stayed up all night to watch the Wikileaks 10yr anniversary because Kim said the deleted Clinton emails would be released. Could have been as high as 100k.

YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DONTCHA!

You misunderstand user, they mean he's a "wiseman" or "weissman" - both common Jewish surnames from when they were going crypto in Germany. As in "why yes goy, I am a white man indeed, weisses fleisch right here, yes indeed"
It's signalling of some sort. It could mean "if you're smart gtfo before the investigation heats up" or it could be taunting.

sauce?

That lard ass better deliver this time around.

It speaks for itself, I wouldn't get your hopes especially high

"meddling in an ongoing investigation by publicly speaking about the facts to the media"

Taking Hannity and the rest who covered it out in the process.

kim dot nigger and shabbos sean will not come through. only anons can solve this

Here be de fax nigga.

I didn't know that. This song came up on my playlist tonight. I'm not much for video, usually prefer to just listen to music, but this one always makes me stop and watch.

R.I.P. Seth
R.I.P. Ian

THIS.

This is encouraging.

Wew. This is VERY encouraging.

Seth was a genuine liberal idealist. Unlike the psychopathic kikes and shabbos goyim that run the cultural marxist shitshow, with full knowledge of how destructive it is, or the mindless lemmings that comprise the bulk of the liberal base, Seth was a true believer. He swallowed the progressive line and was swindled into believing he was doing good by pushing the progressive agenda. Even though they're misguided, I find it hard to be angry at people like Seth. It is, after all, idealists like him that form our ranks. If it is proved that Seth was the leaker, that he took action to bring down a debased and corrupt DNC and was killed for doing what was right, Seth will become legend. That is truly a hero's tale.

They did. They made the error of trusting nigger PI. Though the whole situation with nigger PI was odd, first saying he had proof, then backtracking and saying that Fox said it had proof, and that that was what he was talking about when he claimed HE had proof. What the hell was that all about?

It's the saying now with media: "It doesn't matter if you're right, it matters if you're first." They were probably in such a rush to get a half-formed story out they fucked a bunch of shit up. They thought they could just retract or correct what they got wrong, unwittingly giving the DNC ammo. They don't care though, I'm guessing the intention is to memory hole this ASAP anyway. They'll push for everyone to stop talking about this everywhere. Twitter will force new hashtags to trend, controlled opposition E-Celebs will direct the conversation elsewhere, the media will again talk about muh Russia and shills are going to shill.

Worth remembering. Thx user.

Dare we hope Holla Forums? I've been soured on hope as a concept as of late.

Ten years ago Seth Rich was me.

Five years ago I had become disgusted.

Today I fight.

Pepe got snuffed too by his creator who probably has ties to the Clintons.

Good cap, user. I capped as well. Well said, OP.

He died an honorable death user, fighting the good fight and standing up for his ideals. He had to have known he was in immense danger and yet he marched onward. What higher honor is there? Is there any more noble a legacy than that of the righteous man struck down in service of good?

that cigarette's backwards

Or it's the shadow.

Look at the lighting user, that's a shadow.

Remember, the DNC is the media's political wing, not the other way around as was previously believed.

Aren't there bounties for the killer of seth rich?
WE BEBOP NOW

lovin the "muh good little girls ;__;" narrative they're trying to pull for people going to a concert on a Monday at like midnight. they were all planning on skipping school the next day if they hadn't already dropped out.

Hear me out;
let us presuppose that KDC delivers today, what exactly could he prove?
a. physical chain of custody of the flash drive passed from hand to hand?
b. chat logs discussing said materials and transfer?
c. a complete copy of the e-mails (wikileaks doesn't give us the unvarnished leak)?
d. ???

Probably something highly technical like the DNS logs that were being talked about a while back. If there is anyone outside the government who could carve out something like that, it's him. To me it seems less likely that he has something like a chat log or leaked documents, but he's such a madman that I really don't know.

I think my point is that even if KDC does deliver, it will not have much effect on the normies and will be overshadowed by the tragedy in Manchester.
I truly hope that this is substantial and makes a difference. In this modern (((corporate media))) world truth doesn't always matter like it should, popular perception rulez

user's balls got stolen by the marxists, overnight, it seems.

no this is a next level cringe play

When the fuck did Holla Forums start trusting neocohens to analyze JACK SHIT?

Kim predicted that assange would rape hillary election in 2015, and now hes saying Rich is the leaker.

Assange is hashtagging #sethrich when talking about who leaked DNC.

Its 100% confirmed for everyone but the Jew shills.

If he delivers, it will be the first time. He likes to taunt the powers-that-be at the expense of everyone else. He tied up 50k+ anons overnight while implying he had Clinton's deleted emails. He doesn't give a shit. At the time, we were working in any number of ways to promote Trump and he fucked us out of a lot of time, and never explained why.

Either Kim delivers today, or he goes down forever. So we can't lose… This will be a day long remembered.

Fairly sure he was Romanian.

We don't trust neocohens to analyze anything. The point here is to get the Seth Rich story out to the normies. Yes, the story is 100% confirmed to everyone on this board, but not to the public at large. I was talking to a couple of my old high school bros the other day. We don't usually discuss politics, but one of them asked me what I thought of the Trump/Russia collusion story, and I gave them the whole Seth Rich run down. The only thing they knew about it was that it was a "debunked conspiracy theory" Like it or not we need the MSM reporting this. Justice will never be done otherwise.

There was no GUCCIFER 2.0. Its more likely a made up persona created by CroudStrike. see http:// g-2.space/

What kind of hacker takes over the name of another hacker? None.

I fucking hate normalfags.

No wonder he got suicided so easily.

My suspicion is Guccifer 2.0 is Kim.com

This is what I hate the most about trying to talk about stuff like this to certain people. They don't even know the story but they know it was "debunked." It's not even worth asking them what the evidence is that proves it's not true. Even if you're genuinely curious and approaching them with an open mind. A lot of the time they won't even have a "X person said this therefore it's not true" line for you. That's how little they will look into things before making up their mind.

The kind that is good enough to apply OpSec to the ego too. Most get caught because of a large ego.

Any ETA on when Dotcom is planning on getting the fuck on with it?

Last tweet said "Kim.com ← #SethRich release soon"

As long as the facts are established and the prosecution can go ahead who cares if the normies wake up? Fuck them. They would only hinder DOTR anyway.

Thanks. I know he's probably waiting until the Fox interview but I'm too hyped right now.

Actual footage of my keyboard rn

Ok so what are the odds now that KDC will be on hannity for the big info drop?
Will the manchester concert bombing go into day 2 and cancel the main event for us?

KDC tweeted info is dropping 'soon' on kim.com

We shall see if he has legit shit or just trying to sell his book.

Kim teases the Seth Rich info yet again!
The whole world is watching so I don't think Kim would risk being labelled as the biggest sham in history just for a few moments of fame.
This might be the real deal!
GET HYPE!

Odds are no better than 50/50

Such a cock tease

What a nigger. He better have the goods. Or just shoot him tbh.

They need to cut the suspense shit. This is how they get whacked. Because they take too much time to announce it and give them time to get a assistant suicide team to respond.

More suspense generates more coverage, which is a good thing.

keked. Pic related.

Meme made and waiting.

Kim's statement:

I KNOW THAT SETCH RICH WAS INVOLVED IN THE DNC LEAK.
I know this because in late 2014 a person contacted me about helping me to start a branch of the Internet Party in the United States. He called himself Panda. I now know that Panda was Seth Rich.

Panda advised me that he was working on voter analytics tools and other technologies that the Internet Party may find helpful.

I communicated with Panda on a number of topics including corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics.

“He wanted to change that from the inside.”
I was referring to what I knew when I did an interview with Bloomberg in New Zealand in May 2015. In that interview I hinted that Julian Assange and Wikileaks would release information about Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election.

The Rich family has reached out to me to ask that I be sensitive to their loss in my public comments. That request is entirely reasonable.

I have consulted with my lawyers. I accept that my full statement should be provided to the authorities and I am prepared to do that so that there can be a full investigation. My lawyers will speak with the authorities regarding the proper process.

If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back. In the coming days we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements. In the meantime, I will make no further comment.

STATEMENT FROM
KIM DOTCOM

And screenshot.

FAKE AND GAY

We'll see what he says on Hannity tonight.

Someone remind him that doesn't mean jack shit. He needs a dead-mans-switch dot com.

I don't know how I feel about this. There isn't much evidence to go off but his word

I think the Panda connection is big here..did KDC not realize his leak was Seth Rich until Pandas4Bernie connection?

The minimalism is real.

So that's why Hannity was covering it. They are going to make a mess of it on live national TV, and discredit the story for good in the eyes of normans
INB4:

Big if true. What Kim needs and hopefully will do is reveal the email address that "Panda" used to contact him. From there it would be easy to connect it to one of the many email addresses and social media accounts that the cybersleuths have dug up that have strong evidence to suggest belonged to Seth Rich.
Kim doesn't even need to release a copy of the correspondance. He just needs to reveal what email or account was used to reach him.

Quick, someone tell ben garrison to draw a panda killing a donkey.

Playing devil's advocate. So what is this telling us? How the fuck does this connect to the DNC leaks (let alone the assassination)? I hope there's more here.

Not even devil's advocate. Fat kimmy has been known to do shit like this for attention, and in the process ruin lots of things for everyone. And I don't mean the one with the rockets.

The twitter troglodyte strikes again, the US has no reason to accept his demands so he'll never release the info.
Nice traffic boost for his site though,

It means more traffic to kim.com
There is a reason the announcement wasn't on the top of the page… but you had to scroll past 'the raid' and 'download the Kim DotCom Album'

All that hype for that?!
The fat fuck better provide some worthwhile evidence on hanity otherwise this is just gonna be used to poison the well.

Could he have proof? An email address, something else that lawyers won't allow him to release?

Fat fuck confirmed worthless again

He could, but I doubt it. He would have posted it to drum up more clicks for his website. We'll see, I guess.

More evidence provided than the whole Russian collusion the media is playing up. If they brush it aside it only further cements their bias and unprofessionalism.

Private chat transcripts/logs inadmissible in court - testimony under oath is admissible. Power play.

Could he be angling for backdoor immunity from the kiked-up copyright charges? The claims he made about movies being planted on his servers for the original warrants make sense after the Vault 7 releases. The jews were and are trying to fuck him.

If it's not just a marketing stunt, that's probably on his mind. If he has real proof that Seth Rich was the leaker, then they might actually give it to him. Of course, from what I know, real life isn't like the movies where you can get immunity and be free without restrictions. If the stuff he produces turns out to be BS, they'll throw his ass in prison.

THIS IS BIG

Why is this big? Kimdotcom was definitely being surveiled under FISA. He's a foreign national and of interest. Panda (Seth) was likely one of the Americans who were unmasked, since he was communicating with Kimdotcom. This is what turned Nunes white as a sheet and sent him scurrying to the White House was that he saw that Seth Rich was one of the names unmasked. Which means Susan Rice and Obama leaked Seth Rich's name to the DNC and got an American citizen killed.

I hope this is it, and it sounds reasonable, we've been speculating about the un-masking of Seth's name for a while. The FBI has the records from the KDC surveillance with panda in it…
WEW LADS

A big nothing that will never see the light of day.
KYS fat.com

Shill response, this quick? Maybe
is on to something…

Both KDC and SR have advanced knowledge of digital communication. Did they really get caught chatting on unsecured channels? Seems unlikely…

I'm a fag, tagged wrong one

It's not.

This is BIG in the same way his last announcement was big.

I made up the last part, but you get it. US Gov isn't just going to give this shit up even if they have it.

Not shill. Just obvious. Do you honestly believe handing info to law enforcement (the ones who've buried this investigation) will be put on display for the world to see?

No. That is not, however, what was suggested by the person you replied to.

and when do you see this being released to the public?

I don't get kt

Source from pic? Is that mari Nikki or that cyber anime?

Fox retracted the story. Nice work lard ass.

and with the NSA collection center out in UTAH how is this not believable?
I truly think KDC is gonna pull the same stunt, but this time it'll be the FBI surveilance that will hold the key.

That fucking fat useless tub of shit

Psycho-Pass

looks like psycho-pass

I wanna know what torrent links are in your torrent bookmark file. What are the good ones these days? Thepiratebay and kat both got shut down and became complete shit.

JUST PLAIN FUCK=

archive.is/5Tl6S

Is Hannity still going to touch this? Is he still going to interview Kim?

(checked)
It sure don't fucking look like he will now.
I will defiantly tune in tonight and see though.

He's talking about it on his radio show after this next break

Seth Rich's brother pleads with Sean Hannity to not have Kim Dotcom on his show

Kim Dotcom Issues Statement on Seth Rich’s Involvement in Wikileaks
Internet mogul and house music enthusiast Kim Dotcom issued his long-awaited statement on Seth Rich. Dotcom, who hinted that Wikileaks possessed damaging information on Clinton before any leaks had dropped, claimed to know murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich had been the source of the leaks.
Dotcom’s statement will be seen as a let-down to many, as the statement does not provide information Dotcom hasn’t already shared.
Others will rightfully point out that Dotcom had advance knowledge of the Wikileaks, which corroborates his claim he had been in contact with a source.

https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */ks-6f55042bbe5e

I KNOW THAT SETH RICH WAS INVOLVED IN THE DNC LEAK.
I know this because in late 2014 a person contacted me about helping me to start a branch of the Internet Party in the United States. He called himself Panda. I now know that Panda was Seth Rich.
Panda advised me that he was working on voter analytics tools and other technologies that the Internet Party may find helpful.
I communicated with Panda on a number of topics including corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics.
“He wanted to change that from the inside.”
I was referring to what I knew when I did an interview with Bloomberg in New Zealand in May 2015. In that interview I hinted that Julian Assange and Wikileaks would release information about Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election.
The Rich family has reached out to me to ask that I be sensitive to their loss in my public comments. That request is entirely reasonable.
I have consulted with my lawyers. I accept that my full statement should be provided to the authorities and I am prepared to do that so that there can be a full investigation. My lawyers will speak with the authorities regarding the proper process.
If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back. In the coming days we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements. In the meantime, I will make no further comment.

medium.com/ @ /kim-dotcom-issues-statement-on-seth-richs-involvement-in-wikileaks-6f55042bbe5e

Interesting. AFAIK this is the first formal response from a family member that's NOT through Bauman the DNC crisis consultant.

Not even sure if he's legit. And even if he is legit, he IS a kike, and like all kikes, they value the subversion of the goyim over anything that would damage ZOG, so to hell with him.

kikes will be ravaged get

reroll for DNC RUSSIA shoah

Kek does not give his love so easily

Little pissed off over this. Kim better deliver or else he just made our entire investigation into Rich a waste

>https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */ks-6f55042bbe5e

Kim Dotcom Issues Statement on Seth Rich’s Involvement in Wikileaks
archive.is/q7dCY

He better ask Trump to lend his personal bodyguards for that then. Along with a number of decoy planes or boats to be sacrificed due to (((technical difficulties)))

Your comment on Seth Rich is among the best I've read. If the DNC had not killed him, he would be lurking here. I'm sad we never will see the how his enthusiasm for America could have combined with a year on Holla Forums.

Really activates the almonds.

I politely disagree I think we can continue to push this and end up with a bunch of rat bastard's almonds in the proverbial vise.

Bump

Fox took down the Seth Rich post. I'd ask if you were happy, but I know you will never learn.

twitter.com/slpng_giants

Watch these fuckers. They are notorious for getting advertises to pull out of right leaning sites

then dig into them and what affiliations they have.

Will do. Just look at their twitter though. Fuckers are well organized.

My immediate suspicions are what ties to the twitter account would they have to those associated with either George Sorors and/or CF.

ITS HAPPENING

twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867143093459570688

doesn't Kim Dot have a history of misleading people saying he has something, but never delivers?

As if his appearance weren't clue enough, he's a degenerate dipshit

oops, house music*

The first post on their Facebook immediatly has my interest. They talk about meeting with a major Google investor named Glenn Booraem

Hannity is taking us on a ruse cruise.

He will be like

Their whole damn Facebook page and twitter page clearly shows that someone is giving SG a lot of money in order to conduct their little operations. Its has to be a front for someone. I want to know exactly who owns them, because there is no information on who exactly founded them at all.

This puts Kim Dotcom and Megaupload into perspective.

KIM DOTCOM IS A LYING FAT PIECE OF SHIT WHO WANTS TO BE ON TV IN FRONT OF CONGRESS. STOP GIVING HIM ATTENTION.

He doesn't have anything. He could have provided raw email correspondence dumps that would prove he was talking with Seth and Wikileaks. But no. He wants to shill for his fucking websites. Congress will NEVER talk to him.

The DNC, Soros, Media Matters, and all the other shills are attacking Sean Hannity ruthlessly for pursuing this, trying to get his advertisers pulled. Our last hope is getting Hannity to contact Former UK-Uzbekistan Ambassador Craig Murray who MET THE DNC LEAKER (Seth?) IN PERSON.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/14/craig-murray-says-source-of-hillary-clinton-campai/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html

As far as I know, NO ONE has ever followed up on this lead. Forget Fatass Dotcom.

Wrong, you fuckin' DNC shill.

Read this:

Will he pull a Maddow, lads? Or will he go down in glory?

You can't actually be this retarded.

His purpose is for others to track the panic when he throws bones. It's OPSEC.

Yeah ever since that fat fuck made a stink about have Cuntons's emails and then it turned out he didn't have a goddamn thing I ain't listening to a word he says. He's a big fat fucking nigger as far as I'm concerned. He'd have to bring down the wrath of god on the DNC before I ever take him seriously again.

Maddow got BTFO when Trump spoiled her big reveal right before she went live, how would this turn into a Maddow? Hillary going live saying she's resonsible for Seth's death so Hannity doesn't get a scoop?

Man, just a few years ago I had several of his books. Now he's in the thrift shop next to Bill Cosby.

(checked)
This.

No one should have trusted a damn thing he said after the whole "I HAVE HILLARY'S EMAILS11!!11!" stunt, then it turned out to be

Fuck him. The only people who can realistically confirm Seth's identity as the leaker are Gavin MacFayden (who is dead now too), Assange (who refuses to outright but keeps hinting at it), and Craig Murray.

They're calling up shills from farm leagues for this one user. I can see it by the tenor of the responses.

This is the endgame.

Hannity would have vetted whatever it is he's going to say if he's gonna have him on. It's not like that shit he pulled on Twitter unless Hannity is pulling a Maddow.

Interesting how the Seth Rich murder is a "conspiracy theory" but "muh russia" is just accepted truth.

after the raids last night, you can bet your ass were on the right track. if they were smart they wouldn't shill during certain times that completely give it away and help us buckle down on them even harder. fuckin idiots.

It has begun.

le based hannipede

I have found it extremely weird that Hannity has actually been pretty cool during and after the election.

Let's hope he delivers.

(checked)
You can bet your dubs he will.

New Dedicated Board!

MIRROR ALL UPDATED INTEL HERE

8ch.net/sethrich/res/1.html

I've gained a lot of respect for Hannity over the past year, tbh. He used to be the platonic form of boomer cuckservative ZOG shill. But after years of shilling for Bush and seeing the truth behind the Iraq war, he genuinely seems to have learned his lesson - similarly to Ann Coulter - and now realizes how ME wars are bullshit. And during the run-up to the primaries, Hannity was basically the ONLY ONE to give Trump a fair shake. Even everyone else on Fox was out for blood against Trump.

He's certainly not /ourguy/ and he still cucks for israel and is a boomer conservative, but he's doing good work and helping us out now.

To be fair Tucker and Lou Dobbs was also pro-Trump

Everyone else on Fox can go fuck themselves with a rusty rake.

Hannity went from a Neo-Conservative to being the_donald lite.

Once again, he let us down.

He didn't. Again.

Kim Dotcom Disappoints: Offers Full Seth Rich Testimony But Only To Special Counsel Mueller
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-23/kim-dotcom

NEVER TRUST KIM DOTCOM

He is a larping faggot fat fuck cuck.

What's the difference?

Sorta being right wing vs being completely controlled opposition.

Second from the right. It's a quite good indie puzzle game.

Also iv'e noticed for some reason anons basically control the entire western porn game market.

I have no idea how that happened.

I was being rhetorical, they're obviously the same thing. And neocons are not "sorta" right-wing either, they're not even conservative at all.
https: //twitter.com/billkristol/status/732367699683201024?lang=en

(checked)
And faggots in this thread called me a shill for having the common sense to call a fat LARPer out on his continuous bullshit.

Well that's what a mean. Neocons are complete leftists while the_donald at least has the trappings of basic bitch nationalism.

The difference is that it's a lot easier to convert a civic nationalist faggot than a (((former))) Trotskyite.

I want to habeeb

They're are both pseudo-nationalists and pseudo-conservatives. I see no difference in the two, only that one necessarily controls the other.

This is bad news, now Mueller will associate any Seth Rich info with that hoaxing fat fuck and the chances of the special counsel prosecuting the Rich murder are now shot. Good job kim, you stupid cunt.

The Mueller investigation is classified, as it is a criminal investigation. If he were to release everything he knows, it would violate confidentiality.

Watch him quit live on air and go to OANN.

The next step is DDOS.

Just call the Awans, they backdoored everthing.

It's because we get these edgy fags who rotate in and out every 3 months, don't lurk, and just in it for the lulz - since every other chan and forum bans for wrongthink.

Never trust a cuck. Never trust anyone who pays a man to play videogames with his wife's sons, who then has sex with your wife and she buys him an 80K Mercedes.
NEVER.

He is getting near "MAN WHO WAS CUCKED TO DEATH" terriroty
stuff.co.nz/life-style/love-sex/76515401/kim-dotcom-let-elizabeth-donnelly-choose-between-him-and-exboyfriend-mark-harrison

If you defend Kim Dotcom, you defend cuckoldry

He isn't part of the Mueller investigation. He is under no known confidentiality agreement. His statement is basically asking to become part of that investigation.

This is just looking like a publicity stunt at this point. I think Hannity fell for Kim's bullshit and has painted himself in to a corner. This will look like the Maddow tax return fail…maybe worse.

When will something happen? When will Kim Dotcom talk?

read the thread you gay newfag

He did, to MUELLER, IN PRIVATE.

FBI is involved in the coverrup. That's the only way that would explain why they don't have a case open on Seth Rich already. Mueller is just going to continue Comey's work.

No, that's what he WANTS to do. For publicity. And it will never happen because Mueller doesn't give a flying fuck about him. His requests will be sent to the trash or ignored.

Until Kim drops raw emails (which he likely doesn't even have), stop giving him attention.

Yeah, and Kim Dotcom was very minimal on what he knows. What a fucking kike. That said, I believe he did have involvement, and he would probably need to testify in court in person anyway. If he has physical and digital evidence, he would need to provide it to the court for it to be admissible in a criminal case, due to confidentiality regarding investigations; They restrict access to their findings and evidence.

*Boom*

Every fucking time too. I used to think this was just too tinfoily, but goddamn, every fucking time there's about to be some huge info drop that could harm ZOG, another kebab attack happens and steals the show

DotHog is just shopping around bullshit to trade for immunity or pardons. I am unconvinced he has the goods. Leaking incriminating info is like violence. You should do it or not, but never threaten. It just makes you look weak and full of shit.

I used to be just as heavy as that fat fuck. One of the reasons I started to lift was because while money can be good bait, to KEEP a 8+/10 you need to keep in fucking shape. Fuck it, hire a personal trainer and get some self-discipline.

He's like the Filter Man: 25% bullshit, 25% real, and 50% ads.

More at 10.

Nothing would change with that "evidence" if he drops it now. It would still be admissible no matter how many people saw it.

But he isnt under subpoena or a gag order. He isn't part of any investigation at this point. There is no requirement for "confidentiality".

And lets not forget. Kim is facing extradition to the USA for charges relating to mega still and NZ is thinking about deporting his fat ass if he doesn't get sent to burgerland first. He knows the US government wont grant him safe passage. If he steps foot on US soil he will be arrested.

So he will only give up this evidence in the USA and he can't go to the USA because of the arrest warrant.

So, a democrat like Jim Webb?

Kim will most likely just be a waste of time. The only people who need to talk about this are Julian and Craig.

This is one of the problems with unnamed sources. If he doesn't say anything, then his info can be distorted by hostile intel agencies. Assange needs to come out and say that Seth was the source or else the story will die.

REMINDER
twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/866220511113601024
archive.fo/SYCRI

Fatman won the part of his case against extradition to the US for copyright charges. The US/KIKE courts are now trying to push for extradition on some fraud charges. Fatmans lawyers are fighting the fraud now as the US Supreme Court ruled that copyright isn’t fraud. His case still ongoing.

Then he's taking major risk by getting involved in this fight and pissing them off even more.

They're kikes, fuck em.

What did he say?

That DNC murdered Seth Rich and Deep State is helping cover it up. Or at least he's implying that.

twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867182735437303809
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867183190137593856
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867185557214023681
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867190919937703942

Even he's backing off the subject now.

Maybe not as much backing off as having discovered the fatman has fuckall new to tell.
Who knows though, let's hope he'll at least do a bit of segment on it.

God fucking damn it I hate twitter.. They put their kosher™ shitlib trash at the top and actual supporters are no where to be seen.

He did today on radio. I missed the first 45 minutes though and only caught his Assange clips. No mention of fat man in that segment. Im really wanting that fat fuck dead at this point.

fatso better deliver.

wat

twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867195063423598592

A risk yes, but the whole US case was based on the copyright extradition charges that were beat by the fatman. The fraud charges were brought up after the raid and initial warrant. Fatman is trying to get his $$ they seized for the copyright, with that out of the way he has a case to open back up his banks accounts for defense against the fraud charges as no evidence was presented against this charge when he was in court in January. The MPAA used the US courts and law enforcement with no just cause and they are just trying to drain the Fatman with the lawsuits in NZ. The only thing Fatman is going to get is a fine for fraud if he looses that part of the case. It is all up the the NZ courts for next round of the case.
Fatman may just be putting a spotlight on himself for this upcoming fraud court fight. I hope he has some Seth stuff, but he may just be trying to expose the US courts and FBI to their illegal raid orchestrated by a non government agency the MPAA. The MPAA is run by ex Senator Chris Dodd (CLINTON HACK). You see where Fatman is coming from with his hate for Clintons and their faggot cronies come into play, rumors Clinton ordered the raid in 2012.

Anyone have a link to Fox News?

Brock is trying to get Hannity fired.

Honestly I think that a new Network will rise to replace Fox News most likely OANN or something started by Breitbart.

Maybe I should try to listen to it sometime, tried once and the loud as fuck commercials where kind of killing me, but there must be some more filtered form online.
And yeah, shitty gaben has rused us twice now, unless he's delivering the smoking gun incriminating the DNC right now he can fuck right off.

youtube.com/watch?v=4HBRQFBKGr0

RADICAL
ALT LEFT
SNOWFLAKE
UNHINGED
LYING
PROPAGANA
LIBERAL
FASCIST
DESTRPY TRUMP MEDIA

thanks m8

Im able to listen at work, not able to lurk. It gives me a good look into normieverse and cuckservative mindsets.

They go down all the time, just type in "fox news live" in jewtube and you'll get a whole load of links, can turn on the "Live" filter for better accuracy.

Jim Webb actually cares about white people.

He's to radical for the_donald

Here we go = D

TALKING ABOUT SETH RICH RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Hannity just said that he's done talking about Seth Rich for the time being.

Hannity will cuck out to spare the family "pain". Respect for the family.

the kikes got him

FUCKING COCK SUCKER HOLY SHIT

HANNITY CUCKED GODDAMNIT ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

Somehow I'm not surprised.

What a load of horseshit. Imagine if other crime reporting operated on these pretenses.

kill all boomers

Well, Hannity just sold the fuck out.

Hannity just fucked everything up. GOD DAMN IT SEAN

A FEW FAMILY MEMBERS SHORT TERM FEELS OUT WEIGH THE FATE OF THE WHOLE USA

Hannity caved to the Kikes! Who will step up now and expose the murders of Seth?

Nobody. This is how the controlled opposition media works. Hype it up then murder it from behind.

Hannity's entire sentence structures fell apart when he was talking about Seth Rich, almost as if an angry kike was shouting in his ear to shut it the fuck down or lose his job.

Have none of you fucking idiots considered that he was helping to deliver shit, and vaguely knew there should be shit in there to "take her out", and facilitated it in some way (or was merely witness to an aspect of it), and so shot his mouth off and was himself just as surprised when it didn't deliver, so had to `lol jk xkeyscore`?

Not that I have any idea, I just find it plausible enough to keep a wait and see.

Checked. That's exactly what happened

(checked)
This is what he gets for not fucking releasing information immediately.

#selloutsean
#sellouthannity

Honestly what frustrates me is how Trump and the Breitbart crew is doing fucking nothing.

Holy hell just empower Halfchan while fucking up tech companies for monopolistic practices, it's not that hard to win the culture war.

Don't lump Trump and kikebart together. Kikebart is kikebart. Trump does what he can but he's still only one guy.

Seems like he admitted that Fox silenced him. He sounded almost pissed

top fucking kek at this exchange

I'm a Russian, and CNN's investigation into Russian collusion is very hurtful to my feelings. I'm calling on CNN to please cease discussion of this matter at this time. Thank you for your understanding and support.

He said "I understand the Rich family pain because if I lost a child I would never recover."

Family threatened, shut it down

To be fair Bannon/Mercer are quite influential.

But really if the right/Trump wants to win the culture war he needs to tackle censorship and monopolistic practices on the internet.

At least he emphasized he would stop talking about Seth Rich FOR NOW, considering there's no big breakthroughs outside of info about reddit accounts that probably doesn't play well on mainstream television.

This is the same guy that already dedicated a shitload of airtime to the issue, if something major comes up I can't imagine he'd remain silent about it.

Yup. Listen to his radio show tomorrow, he may pick it up there as its not fox affiliated. This is fucked thpugh. Podesta and Brock need to meet their fate already.

$500,000 and you'd have a god-tier information network that would kick regular news in the teeth.
Look at us, we're kicking every media organization on the planet in the balls, repeatedly, every single day, and we're run on spit, shoestrings and gumption.

Ya just like Bernie was upset and totally didn't want to endorse Hillary. This was a fucking hit job from Hannity day #1. Fuck this fraud

We literally do it for free.

I'll bite. What station would you purchase? What state? How would you handle advertising and marketing?
How many staff?

Show me the blueprint.

Agreed. This is the sort of shit I expect that we have to do all our own back when Obongo was running the whitehouse. But now we have /ourguy/ in the whitehouse - the head of the fucking executive branch, which includes the FBI and DOJ - and we also have right-leaning outlets like kikebart getting more exposure than ever.

…and yet NONE OF THEM are doing jack shit. Holy fuck, how easy would it be for Trump to just step in and get the info/files/data from the DC police? He could literally have the investigation taken over and snag the fucking laptop.

Yea, Seths death was a hit job and Hannity was looking to blow the lid on the whole thing but that kije Podesta and his butt buddies still have sway in gov. Their time will come, as will yours.

Hannity is not a reporter he is just a commentator. Seth will only be resurrected by a reporter with balls to get the story out.

I was just about to post this. He looked shaken.

He literally talked to the investigator looking into it last week and the only significant thing that has happened since then is the activity on pandas4bernie, I don't think I've ever heard him refer to reddit or chans when it comes to making a case, probably because it doesn't play well with mainstream audiences.

There are no real reporters left. Decades of marxism in journalism schools has given us nothing but useful idiots that parrot what ever their masters say.

Yeah, they threatened his family. The good news we were able to confirm it's Pedestal thugs ag the SEIU.

We Rwanda now.

My web buddy said an enterprise flash server would be something like $50k, plus bandwidth. He suggested enterprise flash as a way to bypass DDOS without depending on kikeflare. Techfags can agree or disagree with that assessment, but I'm not a network guy. Total bandwidth costs / keep the lights on for the hardware ballpark $50k a year? Again, I'm not a network guy so I couldn't tell you how much it'd cost initially.
Run it like a Drudge/Breitbart clickbaity front page with a link to the "forums," but the important part is web 1.0 front page for boomers and retards. Accessibility has to be the #1 key. Then when they give a shit, they go onto the imageboards. As an additional normalfag barrier, have a "whitelist" option, so they can only see normalfag cat pictures made by namefags initially. "blacklist" allows every post (except banned IPs), and moving to blacklist puts up a big fat fucking "DON'T CLICK THIS NORMALFAG" warning on it.
As far as content, every fucking Holla Forumsack here including the mods do it for free, and all you have to do is make sure front page is only content approved by your 24h admin staff. The only issue is branding, but like I said, curated front page, white list and black list forum. Then just make people aware of it. Twitter accounts etc to draw people in, but drudge has a massive readership with hardly any of that stuff.
As far as paid staff, three admin spots for 24h coverage, 8h shifts. They work from home so who gives a shit. Add people under them as the workload increases (it probably won't much). Then money to push out to any anons that contribute worth a damn in a freelance fashion. Could be entirely anonymous if you wanted to somehow link BTC accounts to OPs. (As much as I detest BTC personally)
Really though, web is the only way to go. Apps are bullshit, just write a website that works on anything. The simpler and dumber the interface the better, so no matter how shitty of a computer or phone the person's using, they can more or less view it with a 10 year old LG dumbphone. Text, pictures and video.
Zerohedge, Breitbart, Drudge. It's all just someone's fucking blog. The key is the contributors, the content, the format, then how you market it so people know it exists. The last one will be a pain in the ass. 8ch had domain name seized, mastercard/paypal frozen, assets frozen, ddos, attack by basically every fucking player ever. Even when mason jim bought it, the attacks didn't stop. So be prepared for a gigantic fucking shitstorm. Personally I'd just run it through a Delaware LLC and a few shells, fuck the haters.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26634

As far as total costs, my guess for first year
Initial server $50k
First year bandwidth $50k
3 hotpockets: $100k-150k
Leaves you $250k for advertising, legal, registration, banking etc etc etc.

Checking these digits with a request for a webm when available. I missed it.

lmao $50k bro just run it on ethereum for next to nothing, impossible to take down and scales infinitely. all these "professional" news sites are fucking wordpress clones, if you really wanted to be cheap about it go the drudge route aka grandpa web administration.

Unless you have access to the hardware, you don't own it. Remember when 8ch went down because the server shit itself and we had to wait for the hosting service to get off their ass while hotwheels, ron and jim had to sit on their hands?

the blockchain works differently and ethereum especially. read up on decentralized web applications.

The last thing I forgot was creation and MAINTENANCE of the fucking software. Nobody will put up with a broken php abomination like 8ch.
Plain html wherever you can, and the absolute minimum of coding in .js or whatever the fuck is fast and just werks. Whoever you have to pay for web dev will also need to be actually good at it and not a hobbyist. That's huge, even though I initially omitted it. You get what you pay for, and all these imageboards are free software.

Would this work?

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

Until bitcoin fags can get back bitcoins that have been stolen, I'll stick with hardware I can touch, thanks.

bitcoins cant be stolen unless you trust someone else with them. can i hold your wallet?

Let's look at this timeline here to get perspective:

Kim is trying to use this insider info to leverage a position. That position is debatable, but I think he's trying to make sure he doesn't give it up before he uses it so when the dust clears he isn't getting fucked by feds. The potential for this situation to escalate into catastrophic territory is extremely high. It would be stupid to hand over this info without at least bargaining for immunity or something similar.

We need to be patient anons. Fat Kim deserves all of our skepticism, as this may be a major let down, but let's not throw him under the bus yet.

I think the best policy is that we shouldn't rely on him, and we should continue what we're doing. Hope for the best, but assume the worst. That doesn't mean wasting all our time and energy debating whether KDC is full of shit though. That's pointless. If he pulls through, then fantastic. If not, we keep carrying on.

Exactly right. If you do have something, and you know that something has incredibly high intrinsic value- you milk it for every bit that it is worth. And make deadhand release backups incase you suddenly get a coronary

He's doing this the exact same way that Wikileaks did the deal last year. Run up, run up, run up, drip- drip- drip- drip.

(checked)
Never expect the Deus Ex Machina to save the day at the end user- your dubs are wise.

I said I'm not interested, now stop knocking on my door on saturday mornings.

(checked)
If the signatures can be achieved, yes. Twitterfags need to shill for this on relevant hashtags, along with information that ties the Clinton Foundation and DNC to the murder.

tbh anyone that is doing any sort of investigating that leaves them vulnerable to being traced should put out a video statement saying that if they die within the next few days, it was murder from ZOG. And then give the video file to someone trustworthy with release instructions if needed.

I used to think shedding anonymity was the best way to avoid being killed by ZOG, because it's a lot easier to kill someone who's anonymous without worrying about anyone finding out or investigating. But then you see shit like Roger Ailes conveniently dying of a "head injury" a mere day after the Seth Rich story breaks. Who knows what secrets he knew with all his years in the industry? Clearly, ZOG is bold. They will kill whatever high profile people they want in broad fucking daylight

good luck with your censored honeypots and rented servers im sure thats the more reasonable solution, its worked so far

Each iteration gets more powerful.
Holla Forums hacks tech. Holla Forums hacks cultures. The hardware is almost irrelevant now. One more iteration to go.

this is why it may be a strategically interesting idea to trigger the unwashed negro masses over muh gibs if some indelicate russian hacker found a way to use the cia and nsa hacking tools to inadvertently crash the EBT for a few days hopefuly just before announcements are made that would justify (((their))) mobilisation of their now wasted army
go away fbi, I'm not in your jurisdiction

I did a major legal initiative for under $50K. It's about leveraging media and getting to know it inside out, timing, where, etc. This can't really be taught bit I discovered most of it is familiar to the digging here. Honoured to help.

Proper investigations take time, user. Sometimes months or years, and we don't know what flickers Comes and Lynch were up to. They have have had to go back to the NSA tapes to reconstruct any "erased" ails between Comey and Lynch alone. Plus we don't know if there is already another Seth Rich about to come forward with even more damaging information.

Remember the media theatre is about as much as playing the perps as it is educating the normie.

What about that old guy on WRC?

Even if it wasn't him, and I think the evidence is pretty clear it was indeed him, in his own way, he sacrificed his life to bring to light the worst elements of the globalist machine. I know for a fact my children will learn his name.

user, don't you understand? You are the journalist now. We are all the journalist. Cronkite, Frost, and Pyle would weep for what became of their industry, but they would beam with pride to know that the values they cared for were transmitted to the future through us. We have removed the ability for journalism writ large to be corrupted effectively, because there are now too many disparate sources to attack all at once.

Check into how to start a Delaware LLC. There's a reason why there's one building in Wilmington with 20,000 companies registered there. Maybe check into what those reasons are too.

Cool it with the jew dick riding. Remember that he was a Bernout, he was mad he was getting Hillary's corrupt democrat party and not Bernie's socialism. His 'justice' included 'social justice', 'environmental justice', and anti racism, his freedom included universal healthcare, more immigration, gun control and advancing the transfag agenda. He wanted more taxes and more government. If he were still alive he'd be extremely opposed to Trump. He never would have done it if knew it would help Trump win. What he did was good for us, and he would be horrified if he'd lived to see it.

You are all being fooled because he dressed up in red white and blue. He was celebrating his view of America, his people's increasing control over it, not yours. Just one more jew co opting the country.

We want to prove that the DNC killed him to further expose how bad the democrats are. But he was a socialist jew and not at all on our side, don't make a hero out of him.

Companies register in Delaware because of chancery courts. New Jersey has them too. I'm not going to go into a long winded explanation of common pleas and chancery / equity fusion but I did notice a shill was rather buttravaged recently when I mentioned it. Maybe you were in that thread.

Chancery law means companies can escape some liability. A human trafficking organization not wanting to be sued world be a good fit in these places.

I didn't see it, a full explanation would be nice. Is it a topic like jury nullification that gets immediately shilled to death?

(checked)

It literally means certain laws don't apply to companies like they do to us. The kikes made it this way.

Yeah, any petition that gets more than a few thousand signatures is shady as fuck. Do you really think 1 million people gave a fuck about Trump's taxes? Even Normalfags aren't that delusional and desperate.

halfchanner here, don't worry, I'll show myself out.
Just wanted to tell you that someone found Seth Rich's skype accounts and has discovered that he has a protonmail account as well. Figured I should let you all know in case anyone wanted to help.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/126901029/skype-accounts-associated-with-seth-rich-found