Another white girl raped by a nigger stepdad

abc7.com/news/police-child-molester-impregnated-10-year-old-girl/2021004/

STUPID NIGGERLOVING BITCHES ARE NOT GETTING THE PUNISHMENT THEY DESERVE, THE TRUE VICTIMS ARE THE CHILDREN OF IDIOT CUCKOLDS WHO TRUST THESE SAVAGES
THE VICTIMS OF THE REFUGEE CRISIS IN EUROPE ARE NOT THE STUPID LIBERAL FUCKS WHO VOTED FOR IT BUT THE CHILDREN AND GIRLS LIVING IN POOR AREAS IN EUROPE
THE VICTIMS OF RACIAL INTEGRATION IN AMERICA ARE NOT THE CUCKOLD HIPPIES THAT VOTED FOR IT IN THE 60S BUT THE CHILDREN WHO ARE THE ONLY WHITE KIDS IN SCHOOL

IM SO FUCKING SICK OF CUCKOLDS AND COABURNERS NOT GETTING WHAT THEY FUCKING DESERVE ((( A GOD DAMN PIKE UP THEIR ASS))) AND INSTEAD THE KARMA COMING TO INFLICT THE CHILDREN

WHY DO YOU FAGGOTS ALLOW THIS? WHEN DO WE DON THE MASK OF WAR

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Summer
archive.is/dme8r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you? unless you have some magical way of making it legal for whites to defend themselves (again) and hand out deadly retribution for crimes committed against us and our children. kindly turn off the caps lock new friend.

Who gives a fuck? Haitians didn't give a fuck about legality when they kicked out those white slave owners. This is the situation that we're in. Somehow it turned out the the super macho, might is right, fascist right-wing is the side being the fucking coward pussies actually unwilling to fight.

White "cucks" prep the molotovs at the first sign of a white person moving into a shitty black neighborhood and burn their house down to fight "black genocide" while right-wingers wonder if they can "meme" a politician into power and democracy decades into genocidal colonization. The left has real death squads and the real life aesthetic and ethic.

Adding to this. This is what white people used to do.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Summer
I've posted these links a few times on this board now and every single time retards want to distance themselves from this. You call this "chimping-out" and make every possible excuse for it like "that was 100 years ago white people behave better now". Why is this? How come people on this board are actually embarrassed of when white people actually behaved like white people?

I think this belief in muh civilization and principles is a hold over from cuckservatism. No one gave a fuck about principles and muh "chimping out" before some Jewish buffoons infiltrated American conservatism and made it subservient to Israel.

I hope we get to see shit like this happen again but bigger this time.

Just checkin my palindubs.

Yea and like the user you're responding to said, those white people were attempting to carry out the law by exacting justice against the rapist and then the nigger mob came to say he dindu nuffin and shot some white people who retaliated. The State used to not be so fucking powerful. Law enforcement was as much the responsibility of the local milkman as it was the sheriff. That isn't the case anymore. What white man wants to be imprisoned, tortured, killed to exact vengeance in the name of a whites who are only his kin in the most distant sense of the word? Which is another issue in itself; our sense of white community has been shattered. Those people in knew the rape victim and knew those shot.

IT WAS PERSONAL

Whites are only going to resort to mass violence when it gets personal to the masses.

bump cause more faggots need to see this

BLACKED

That kid is not white, if that is her child she should not be allowed in the ethnostate and should either be exiled or made an example of immediately during the DOTR.

/r/ing for that one disturbing pic where some coal burner whore has her daughter sleep in bed with some violent nigger who has thoughts on fucking said daughter since she sneaks in bed too much.

The oathbreaker institution protects the coalburners, as it protects the niggers and the kikes, from receiving their just desserts.
It isn't going to be until the happening that the sufferig of children under the post-feminism regime will end.

damn

Umm…why? Abort the little felon.

Not even mad about what happened anymore. Not even mad. They deserved it. You have a tool that can fix this situation and you won't use it? Fuck off. No sympathy.

Birthing that young can be seriously physically dangerous for the child so I think an abortion could easily be justified outside of the fact it's a nigger abomination child of course.

Stupid fucking whores.
What is actually quite interesting about this study is the fact that caucasian females who have spawned subhuman shitskins children seem to be doing worse than both Asian and Hispanic women who have done the same, suggesting that it's in fact the lowest rung of the white hierarchy that commit such actions.

Stupid disgusting trailer trash.

Aborting muds is always justified.

Actually reading through the article

1) Around blacks, never relax

2) It just goes to show there is no such thing as "a difference between a black man and a nigger." They're ALL niggers, every last one has in them the feral nigger spirit, so they can and will turn violent, aggressive, or go full rape ape, at the drop of a hat, and thats assuming they arent planning those things from the very beginning anyway

3) fucking coalburner mother caused this to happen. And now its got me thinking about the fucking coalburner cousin I have. She had two white kids by different men, never married either of them. Then she got into fucking niggers, one beat her with her kids home, one was murdered by former gang member friends (who were mad he was still selling drugs and wouldnt cut them in on the deal), one had her driving around in a stolen fucking suv, and the last one that I know of had them living in the ghetto so bad that some dude was murdered in the middle of the street and left there until the next morning when someone actually went outside and saw the corpse and (i'm sure begrudgingly) called the cops

Her son is now a useless drug using unemployed lives-with-mom piece of shit who will never amount to anything and constantly has a chip on his shoulder, which is sad because when he was young he was such a good kid, bright eyed, cheerful, social, you can still see that hidden in him at times, behind the constant desire to tell everyone to leave him alone so he can go get high.

Her daughter? She got into coal burning as well. Already knocked up once by a drug addict father who left her for an ex of his, then broke into her (cousins daughter) fucking house one night, drunk, to try to beg her back and wouldn't leave and tried to get violent but he was to much of a pussy. She's now dating ANOTHER light-skinned nigger who is much more fit/muscular, I'm sure THIS nigger will work out.. right?

It makes me wonder if she wasn't molested/raped by one of her mothers nigger boyfriends when she was younger, and her mother covered it up. Shes the type of total fucking amoral cunt who would do something like that. God the number of abortions shes had is staggering because she fucks niggers bareback, shes probably riddled with herpes on top of it. Betting the daughter is now as well, dated niggers in high school, let one get her pregnant, now fucking another one. Watched her mom go through all that because of niggers, and STILL ends up with niggers herself? Yeah, not normal, unless of course theres some deep trauma and psychological damage caused by being raped by one of those niggers when she was young, and her mother covering it up and/or allowing it to happen.

Sigh, and this little girl, by them forcing her to keep the kid and give birth, are just going to fuck her up as well. She'll end up a coal burner, her mom will probably have another nigger in the house before the years out anyway.

Coal burners man, there is truly something wrong with a woman who fucks niggers. Something deep, it has to be, otherwise no woman would ever let some rape ape around their children… but to care so little about your own children that you'd let them get raped by your "boyfriend" just so he'll keep dicking you to? just… fucking hell.

There is only one cure for this illness.

Is this also going to be world news just like that Russian Nazi?

this is Holla Forums now

(checked)
Though historically a wicked woman is to be burned, a traitorous man hanged and the degenerate goes into the bog.

The fact that they are even debating whether or not to have an abortion just goes to show that the mother is a sick fuck who wanted this to happen.

In a sane society, all White children in mudshark households would be removed and placed with stable White families for their safety.

WEW

I'm starting to see a lot of these stories of stepchildren. Isn't this what happens in nature?

So they did arrest the burner.

This suggests that the girl's statements to police implicated the mother in facilitating the molestation in some way.

nah faggot you're still making trying to shy away from it. Do you seriously believe white people did that shit for "justice" like carrying out the rule of the law or some shit? You don't think it had anything to do with the fact that they were actually brutally and unapologetically racist to the point of staging violent revolutions and rebellions?

And what the fuck is that personal shit? What does that even mean? Read the 'red summer' article. Violent riots used to happen all the time. This isn't about "vigilante justice cuz a nigger stole muh bike" or some shit. It was actual revolutionary resistance.

Archive of OP article: archive.is/dme8r
Webm related.

This is a clear case of justified abortion. I'm disgusted that the little girl would be made to carry it to term.

Agreed; this half-human child should not be carried to term.

Careful with that edge there. The little girl does not deserve this, and should be placed in a safe environment away from her coalburning mother. Sadly, her grandmother relaxed around blacks, too. Maybe her father is a decent man who got divorce-raped and could take her in.

They are not debating abortion; they are debating adoption vs. raising the offspring themselves.

r/ing Kikebook links

First image I came across while searching for links. I'm done with the internet for the day. How in the fuck sub-human trash think this picture is anything but god damned child abuse?

hey this gives me an idea, how about we shoop the BLACKED logo on pictures of injured people (preferably women and children) and add some info on interracial crime underneath? we could also use a picture of the nigger who did it to place next to the victim. In the Netherlands there was a problem with degenerates harrassing and beating up train employees so the railroad company put up posters with pictures of injured employees with some shit about respecting your fellow man and it worked pretty good on raising awareness. we could do the same thing to drop redpills. although dropping napalm on heavily populated nigger hives would be more effective off course

OMG BOOMER TRASH WAS FOOLED?!

Who would have thought?

This.

lol niggers are so fucking disgusting and unworthy of this country's services, let alone our fucking women.

be the change you would like to see in the world

So… nobody wants to pitch in?

This is more true to anything than anyone can ever admit to. If you want to see more people doing something in the face of what it is you oppose, you be that person. People need an example and in order to make more of what you want in this world, you have to become that yourself.

PLEASE GOYIM GO OUT AND COMMIT CRIMES SO YOU CAN GET ARRESTED AND RAPED BY NIGGERS IN PRISON

I would 100% disown my daughter in a heart beat if she brought home a nigger. that would be it. She would be out of my house right then and there

"Don't call it a grave. Call it the future you chose."

COWARDICE IN CAPS.

That thread with the instant gratification experiment popped up again and I was just thinking how it is most likely related to "wherever a nigger goes, a nigger must rape.tiff" phenomenon. They cannot delay their impulses to eventually get a woman so they resort to what is immediately available.

N-no goyim! Don't fight back against the subhumans who are committing violence upon our women! T-that makes you just as bad as them!
If anyone has some pictures of black on white rape victims, I'll slap the blacked logo on it. I don't generally save those pics and am having a hard time finding good images by searching.

Fuck off FBI being in prison is the last place you want to be to help further the white race.

A new meme is born.

Let's not just put the logo on the images, though. In every Black-on-White crime story, we should textually refer to the victims as being BLACKED, here and elsewhere.

You're very fluent in Coward and Cuck. Obviously no lose to our gene pool. Try not too be to proud when you crawl out of your hole after victory has been won by your betters.

I bet you knowing and being so utterly pathetically crippled by this reality you will still not admit that the police and the state is against you. I bet you kneel down and polish those cop boots whenever one of them circumstantially shoots a nigger.

Ironic that you're calling other people FBI when you're the actual agent of the state. You've totally internalized the commands of your oppressor.

Sieg Heil!

It's only a meme if others start participating user.

This should be illegal.

Work towards a decisive victory. You need to be thinking a little bit bigger than unguided action.

There is somewhere around 40M watermelons in the US. There are maybe 40K regular visitors to this site. Even if every single one of them saw the OP and decided to immediately remove watermelon from the premises, then they would have to average 1K watermelons each. For perspective: SFC Dillard Johnson's high score is 2.7K and Gary Ridgeway's high score in Civilian Edition is 49. You need to play the ball where it lies. I get that you're mad. I'm mad too. Being able to endure painful emotions to reach higher goals is what makes us who we are, though.

Think bigger.

This bitch should hang high, right next to her nigger "lover"

Are they seriously allowing the poor girl to carry this animal to the full term? I think it is best to abort for the girl's sake.

Poor girl

Fucking kill yourself.

i am banned

Nevermind, was trying to demonstrate something.

This is why I support abortion.

If your spouse isn't doing anything illegal or sinful to you, then you have no reason to divorce them.

Did the doctor tell them that it's a bad idea to force her to give birth to a nigger?

I am outraged at their poor parenting skill. Poor girl is going to be seriously effed up for life. If USA is a white ethnic state toda then this wouldn't happen.

WHY?
WHY?
WHY?

I used to get really upset about shit like this and feel bad but I don't anymore.

Stupid fucking liberal coalburning retards don't deserve my respect or my sympathy. Moronic normalfags braying like livestock don't deserve my time or emotional energy. They burn the coal, they pay the toll. Their daughters pay the toll. Their sons pay the toll. Their parents pay the toll. You want to fuck niggers and mudslimes and pretend we're all just equal human beans? Ok, your choice retard. Just don't be surprised when you reap the benefits of subhuman interaction.

Being a mewling mindless liberal drone is hazardous to you and your loved ones health. I genuinely give zero fucks about these people anymore. The only way anything is going to change is if shit like this keeps happening over and over and over until the brainless morons lose their collective shit because society just isn't a happy fun time retard nigger fuck fest any longer. The threshold of pain and suffering has not yet been met. The bread and circuses continue. The complacent cunts are not sufficiently uncomfortable. This type of shit will go on until they have had enough and flip out en masse and start slaughtering jews and shitskins. Either that or the white race will be bred out of existence because of the majority's refusal to face reality.

All I can do at this point is prepare for whatever comes next and so should you.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Because everyone has to take the red pill using their own will. Forcing the red pill never works. That is the red pill's one and only weakness.

This had to stop NOW. Why subject the children to tortures. Punish the traitors mercilessly.

Sven, is that you?

Fuck SeventhSon and his little band of degenerate kike loving hobbyist trash. Polite sage because this thread isn't about those cunts and I don't want to derail.

there are so many fucking africa niggers and spics here

Why aren't YOU doing something?

Palindubs

Same here.

Sounds like the parents/grandparents were most likely christcucks. This is what happens when your religion teaches that niggers are made in the image of God and are human just like you.

They're christfags. That's the reason they took the nigger in to begin with. He probably showed up at their church looking for handouts and they offered to let him sleep in their 10 year old girl's bed. That's how deranged Christians think.

How come no one kills these fucking faggots? Why are there no more vigilantes? Why is no one organizing? If the law is not enough to teach all would-bes a lesson then an example needs to be made, you can't expect something to change if you don't do anything.
We should have more people like that guy who made a list of known criminals and smashed their heads in with a hammer a few weeks ago.
I don't remember the last time I have been so pissed at an article

Is she going to school? They said that they are deciding that they should give up a nigglet for adoption or not instead of abortion.

The joke clearly went over your head.