Mexican Mob Lynches Russian 'Nazi' in Cancun

Russian man in coma, paralyzed, "likely brain damaged".

Mexicans literally mobbed, house invaded, and beat a Russian YouTuber living in Cancun into a coma because he was a "Nazi sympathizer". There are videos of the entire thing online, including drone footage of the mob forming before the broke into his house, footage inside the house as the Mexicans swarmed, and of the Russian stabbing a teenager to death.

Can anyone find the Russian guy's YouTube channel?

archive.is/gHfN5

Other urls found in this thread:

mx.linkedin.com/in/aleksei-makeev-0b7459b8
archive.is/0olyM
instagram.com/madonnalextime/
twitter.com/madonnalextime
archive.is/Pmhi8
alextime9.livejournal.com/profile
archive.is/BBFqi
archive.is/EJEsn
twitter.com/hashtag/LordNaziRuso?src=hash
youtube.com/user/alextime666games/videos
twitter.com/search?q=#lordnazi&src=typd
youtube.com/watch?v=Ws8JocOpkvY
alextime.neocities.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please help me find the video of the stabbing, here is a video some Mexicans made WHILE THEY BROKE INTO HIS HOUSE.

The guy is fighting for his life, all the windows are smashed. Apparently he stabbed a teenager in the stomach with a kitchen knife and the kid bled out.

A Mexican made drone footage of the mob gathering, before they broke in. The drone literally films the guy shitposting at his desk.

Nazis 1, Spics 0

Here's a better video of the Mexicans breaking into his house and beating him on the roof.

That's what you get.

This is true, comrade.

Why would a Russian want to live in Spicistan? I would rather live in antarctica than mexico- at least the penguins don't worship santa muerte and a handful of krill tastes better than mexishit food.

One of the best-ever examples of the need for the 2nd amendment.

Subhuman animals.

He's a mentally ill Ukrainian. Not Russian.

Here he is tauting them mob from his roof.

Don't even know the Russian guy and it pisses me off.

This checks out. He died like a Russian.

You know what the greatest irony is to this is that one of the main reasons the United States entered the war against "da nazi" was because Mexico may have been inclined to support them.
or it was all a fabrication

Found his YouTube! They already OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN!

https:// www.youtube.com/c/AlekseiMakeevMadonnAlextime

WUT

Why was he not armed, what kind of gun laws do they have in mexico?

Anyone got some archived footage?

Fuck, already? What, did Google set up the hit?

lol @ the Federales staging, just as bad as fbiniggers. he prob missed his kick back payment for the month.

(checked)
Most Mexicans want whitey dead as much as blacks or Jews. I can see it in their faces all the time when having to deal with them, they'll use the peaceful "illegal immigration" technique until the white realizes what's going on then they'll become violent and take land. That's why at the creation of California their kind was led out because it was understood what sort of people they were.

Found his LinkedIn: mx.linkedin.com/in/aleksei-makeev-0b7459b8

https:// vk.com/alekseiviktorovichmakeevalextime
archive.is/0olyM

Instagram: instagram.com/madonnalextime/

Twitter: twitter.com/madonnalextime
archive.is/Pmhi8

Live journal (suspended, no archive.org): http:// alextime.livejournal.com/

Mexico has UK-tier gun laws. It's almost universally illegal to get a firearm there. It's like case file one on why gun control's a fucking stupid idea. They have some of the highest amounts of firearm murders on earth and their cartels are basically synonimous with toting machine guns around, but firearms are completely illegal for the average joe to get and carrying one even moreso.

case studies like mexico and brazil were some of my earliest redpills.

Looking at his tweets, fucking look at this. YouTube deleted a video he made about how "the terrorists are threatening to kill me". I know they deleted his whole account, but he made this video right before he was beaten into a coma.

Seems like a coverup to me, total destruction of evidence.

Also look at this other video he made about being "inside the Jewish terrorist nest".

What did this man see?

Shitting on locals as a foreigner is always bad form no matter where you are located. What the fuck did he expect?

Mexico is full of cryptokikes last I heard.

I for one am looking forward to purging them for the upcoming expansion so we get those great beaches.

Found a video he uploaded on Vimeo a year ago. I think he's bitching in Russian about YouTube deleting one of his videos. Nothing important here, just a video of the guy talking if you want to see what he looks/sounds like. It's the only video he uploaded there.

Oh, don't get me wrong, they're deserving of being shit on and gassed but if you're sitting in the middle of millions of them without a weapon it's obviously a good idea to avoid inciting the savages.

Well RIP I guess. Still not sure who this guy really is.

No kidding.

Found his Tumblr, nothing there but links to his youtube videos that no longer work. But you can see the video thumbnails.

https:// alextimestuff.tumblr.com/

He had no excuse tbh. It is easy af to get any type of weapon in Mexico and rule of law doesn't even count so it doesn't matter if it is illegal.

Maybe kikes paid off some cartel cholos to whack him after he found dirt on them?

The half-breeds must be dealt with. That is the white mans burden. Thanks a lot Spain/Portugal. Fucking assholes.

As a Brazilian (living in Brazil, chill), we wanted to be like you, but you are ending up like us.

Please do not complete the transition.

Yeah but the illegal gun market is 10/10, and easy to access, speaking from experience. If you keep a bit of cash to pay off the federales that law does not apply for all intents and purposes.

Breeding with them was a mistake.

Bruh, this is a world wide reconquista. We're taking it ALL back. Not an inch of land that's ours is given back.

Found two old livejournal accounts that the kikes didn't purge (his main/recent one is gone).

http:// alextime9.livejournal.com/
alextime9.livejournal.com/profile
archive.is/BBFqi

http:// makocnacocvicuc.livejournal.com/
archive.is/EJEsn

He has two documents on Google Drive linked from one of those livejournal pages:

https:// docs.google.com/document/d/1CyRFi_Eu68H9v_znvvm2UZ0N6xpOVkxxBxAvrjFsfXU/edit?usp=sharing

https:// drive.google.com/file/d/0B0kSuz1UY0ecU2tIVkE5dUdUV1k/view?usp=sharing

I don't have a Google account to retrieve them/see if they still exist.

b-b-but they're not ALL violent subhumans user

2nd amendment dubs

Thanks Jewgle

This new trend of filming violent acts really disturbs me.

Think of the footage that is going to be created in the coming years. South Africa is on the verge of a full blown genocide/race war. We have already seen that niggers are willing to film rapes in Sweden and upload them to Facebook. Consider the niggers that filmed the torture of that boy who wore the Trump hat. In this instance, we have hundreds of Mexicans filming the forming mob, the break in, and the beating into a coma of a guy, just because of shitposting on Jewtube and Kikebook.

What is the psychological significance of this? It terrifies me that these subhumans are so unashamed of the violence they commit on our people that they share EVIDENCE of the crimes proudly. What psychological effect will it have on the masses at large? Will it encourage and normalize the violence, create more of it?

In some sense it can be a good thing. Exposition of these animals' deeds, hardcore redpills for whites who aren't beyond saving.

Consider that in this Russian man's instance, the flames were fanned/spread by local media. It was apparently only once his shitposting was reported on in the media that his Kikebook was swarmed by spics, and he really started shitposting. There is fucking drone footage of the man shitposting at his desk.

(Jesus Christ anons, this mas was shitposting so hard he got lynched by hundreds of Mexicans. A true legend.)

I've seen this on a German news site yesterday and they left out most details but made sure to mention that he was a neo-nazi, stabbed one of the protesters in a "scuffle" and had "a history of violent behavior"

kek, that's exactly what I was thinking too. Was hoping an user with a burner Jewgle account would want to take the risk for us. I can't be arsed to create an account (they tend to ask for a phone number now on creation).

Embedded is the man shitposting FROM HIS ROOF before he got mobbed.

He's a mentally ill ukranian nazi LARPer that has been kicked from several countries for being a colossal nigger, he's been living in mexico for a couple months and constantly abusing/sexually harassing children, elderly people and women.

Locals reported him to the police several times but the police refused to do shit because "MUH FOREIGN POLICY" which caused locals to gather outside his house to demand him to turn in peacefully to the cops but he decided to LARP harder instead.

People acted like savages there is no doubt about that but this faggot really asked for it, i can only hope both parties face criminal charges after the whole shitshow.

If they record anything in my area then they just gave me a target rich environment.

To be honest, the dude seem pretty nuts.

It will redpill whites. If you see a video in your area go have some fun, and don't get caught they are retarded for posting evidence

I love that shit. Sad seeing innocents Europeans dying but Gore vids are a true RED pill. Back in the early 2000s the bumfights guys released a film I think it was called middle eastern wackos and it consisted of stonings, African machete parties and suicide bombers and shit. I remember as a kid watching it realising these people are brutal, impulsive and chaotic. So it could work in our favour as disturbing as it may be.

Bet you if he cooked them up some tostadas, them hombres would have let it all go.

Soon. True grit in this man, that stabbing was art. The white devil is coming back to challenge the hordes.

I see I see. Well if he was a straight up pedo and causing a lot of local trouble, what the fuck do you really expect in a lawless country then?

What I still find fascinating about this is along the lines of what mentions. It's the fact that the views he held openly about "Hitler did nothing wrong" were used as basically the main excuse for why the mob violence was justified. (Assuming he had any idea about the Third Reich at all, and wasn't just an edgelord – I can't read Spanish or Russian).

I'm also really fascinated by how the violence was recorded on video by many individuals and spread on social media. This is a really disturbing new phenomenon, but I suppose not altogether unexpected. What is plaguing my mind now are thoughts about how this is going to evolve going forward, as technology advances and the world descends into greater chaos.

Also, consider that it is we, too, who will be creating videos of violence and combat once the SHTF. A sobering thought.

Pretty sure embedded is a video of the Russian man practicing dual-wielding axes.

God, I wish there was video footage of him fighting the Mexicans with these axes.

He should have had guns.

Absolutely do not nigger out.

Found a video he uploaded on another Jewtube account, it's apparently about how a video he uploaded on his main account was censored by Jewgle. Two videos he made about "the police stole my money".

There should be retribution.

twitter.com/hashtag/LordNaziRuso?src=hash

here's the subhumans gloating about acting like a bunch of animals

Further proof that mexico is basically a Californian prison. Fucking beaners beating up helpless people to try and appear superior.

I'm thinking more along the lines of footage of RWDS in live firefights. Footage that might not be found until months or years later and maybe compiled for historical analysis. Not videos of senseless violence.

Imagine we had videos made by soldiers who fought in the American civil war, or even the World Wars? There are some famous instances of war photographers from WW2 that I'm aware of, but just imagine every soldiers with a smart phone. Actually, I'm pretty sure video footage made by American soldiers in the Middle East is already a thing, I mean obviously it must be, but I recall now an article I read a while back about how this is a new trend.

Consider, too, that during most civil wars / revolutions, less than 10% of the country's population usually does any fighting at all. The idea of civil war being a voyeuristic thing for most, while it's happening, is an unsettling idea.

Embedded is the Russian featured on some Russian news channel. Anyone able to understand this?

What makes you think you're allowed to comment here, subhuman monkey?

Found another old Jewtube channel of his, apparently back from when he lived in Russia (or somewhere else with snow). Tons of videos here. Wish I could speak Russian.

youtube.com/user/alextime666games/videos

Nobody gives a fuck about nazi larping in 3rd world countries, he got lynched because he was literally breaking the laws by harassing people and doing retarded shit like showing his dick to children.

He has a long story of criminal charges in several countries, hell he even fucked up his own people back in russia.

He didn't care about NatSoc ideals, he just wanted to behave like a degenerate and use nazism as a way to justify his actions.

The man was already a living meme. People had been taking videos from his old channel and putting them to music for years!

What the fuck, really? Do you have a source for that? I don't doubt you, I just want to dig into this story.

Is that what that Russian news story is about I embedded above?

Are you Russian user? When did you first hear about this guy?

Why would Mexicans care about Nazis? Have their feeble minds been that warped by Jew media?

he got rich with daytrading and turned literally schizo soon after. this man was never a nazi but go say that to leftyfur

Should have been bled out. Fucking spics.

The filming of violent acts bypassing the centralized control via the internet is what's waking up the consciousness at an insane pace that the (((elite))) are unable to contain (hence censorship). I saw the potential in the late 90's and was really just buying time until broadband caught up and went mainstream.

It's going to be such a shit show from this point onwards that it'll be Iraq x 1,000. Each act will fuel and lead to counter-acts until one side is victorious. When all hell breaks lose WW2 will look like the last civilized war on this planet. Ethnic cleansing will be the norm. Genocides will be wide spread as vengeance consumes the masses who either walk willfully into the inferno, or are drawn into it regardless of their perspective.

When the economy crashes, logistics breaks down, food is scarce, disease is rampant, and the power goes out the demons of biblical proportions will be unleashed.

WE, ARE THE DEMONS

mini satan checked

He was an insane pedophile showing his dick to children.

I heard about this on russkie sites earlier, he left Russia because he did the same shit too

looks like you mistyped "reddit" in the browser there friendo

Stabbed guy is dead, if the russian survives he's probably going to end up crippled due cranial/spine trauma.

Testimonies from local people, the only way to corroborate this for sure it's to have a look into local police reports but the police refuses to talk about it.

I'm Mexican and i just learned about this nigga a few days ago because i have a journalist friend in cancun, he was covering the whole change.org movement but he had to drop his work after the whole shitshow.

Nobody cares about nazi shitposting around here but this nigger was overly aggressive towards everyone and constantly throwing death/rape threats around.

What the fuck do beaners have to do with shoah to get so triggered over it and murder a guy over muh nazes?

read the thread retard

Got a link to these testimonies? Or anything your journalist friend has published?

Need sources or I need to assume you could be LARPing or Holla Forums.

Seconding this.

If it's true then you can see where the spin is headed. First they reveal a nazibro got lynched, we get up in arms over it, then they reveal he's a fucked up chomo to demonize us implying we knew the whole time.

I see nothing itt, just some guy saying that he diddled beaner kids and no proof about it. Stay triggered Pablo, and don't forget to fuck your 13 yo sister while you're at it, that is after all part of your national identity.

Hmmm
badly drawn swastika
larping as Nazi
stars of David
Tarot
kicked out of countries
showing dick to kids
mental problems

sounds like an Enochian TRS Jew to me.

Alright anons, dump your proofs. You're claiming he's a pedo and has been kicked out of various countries, that he's schizophrenic, etc.

What proof do you have? One of you says you are a Mexican and have a reporter friend, that you've heard testimonies from locals somewhere. One says he was reading about this on Russian websites.

This is crucial info, as (HEILd) elucidated.

So: Where are the proofs?

Beligerents:
Russia -1 | spicic scum - 100

Losses:
Russia - 1 wounded | spic scum - 1 dead

SLAVA

We still don't have the vid of this. Anyone found it?

It's almost like the subhuman spics don't like it when some illegal foreigner comes to their country and doesn't respect it. Doesn't this situation kinda reminds you of the all the illegal wetbacks flooding the US and bringing their filthy culture and standards along with them? In the end my Russian white brother got the last laugh on you spics since he killed one of the wetbacks.

This guy is taking the piss!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

This man was Tomahawk Ocelot

This is one of the videos he uploaded, as you can see he was being a complete nigger just because.

Since there is no welfare system in mexico most supermarkets hire old or disabled people to pack your groceries, this way they can support themselves and have a decent life.

Customers usually also tip them out of good will and as you can see the russian tipped the old lady by throwing a coin on the ground and LARPing furiously at which the old lady replied with a smile and a "thanks"

I don't have a recording at hand because the testimonies were from a regional news channel.

Basically they said he has been harassing and threatening locals which you can pretty much see on his own uploaded videos, the indecency exposure thing was some old lady saying the guy will often walk naked around his house and on the beach even when children were around.

There is nothing much going right now because journalists are being cautious about the subject due the russian having too much money for just being a scuba instructor, if you enjoy having your head attached to your torso you don't dig around people with too much cash around here.

Pretty sure the (((MSM))) will use this for "it's okay to punch nazis" articles and the retarded stormfags will claim he was literally the 2nd coming of hitler and antifa killed him.

I didn't say he was a pedo, indecent exposure on his house/beach were children could see it was the problem according to the locals.

Laughing my ass off at this guy. You would wonder why he would live near degenerates but he really just takes the shit out on them constantly. Balls of steel.

Yeah, nah, being a dick to cashiers and walking around your house naked does not warrant a mob of a hundred Mexicans breaking into your house and beating you into a coma.

This guy seems based as fuck tbh. Are you really just some butthurt spic or are you a Holla Forums shill trying to stop a meme legend from being born?

This man shitposted harder IRL than any of us could ever dream of doing.

Cmon spics, where is the proof that he diddled kids and harassed the locals?

Even if there was why the fuck should we care about brown kids being sexually harassed?

Yes, Goy. Let millions of these people pour through your borders. They will assimilate and value your free speech and understand to not react to only words with violence!

This trend disturbs, but doesn't worry, because it means shit skins are red pilling for us. And they're doing it faster and better than Holla Forums.

It's illegal but the law isn't enforced so it hurts only the people who follow the law which is the few whites there for the most part

Jewtube Shoahd his channel almost immediately after he was killed. I found a 4chan thread from just a couple days and and they were posting links to his channel that is now gone.

A few anons show up in this thread to randomly say that he's a pedo, that he deserved it, that he's been "kicked out of countries", that he's not a "real nazi anyways".

Meanwhile, the man is already a meme, was clearly literally shitposting the Mexicans into a killing frenzy, and when they showed up he stood on his roof and continued insulting them.

Next, they break into his house. He stabs one of the first ones to get inside (bleeds out slowly, dying later in the night). He fights about three dozen Mexicans on the roof of his house, and doesn't even die somehow. Head busted, in a coma.

A cursory review of his Internet history indicates that he didn't give a fuck about ANYTHING. Enjoyed practicing dual-wielding axes, scuba diving, ranting about Putin, making Youtube videos about the Jews and how the Mexican police robbed him.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the kikes don't want us to realize how based this guy is. This man is a fucking confirmed legend. I think the anons talking shit about him are damage control.

The based Russian shitposter who sat at his computer shitposting to the Mexicans even as they formed a lynch mob outside his house and filmed him with camera drones.

Jesus Christ, can any one man shitpost harder than this?

Surely they had help.

They do this every time anyone breaks the mold:
White girls does anything nonpc and it goes live, "we have to drop her guys, she's obviously a mudshark coal burner. Proof? We don't need proof, just trust me guys"
That guy smashing commie heads with a stick, "he's a race mixing cuck blue pilled faggot, let's attack HIM, fellow Holla Forums posters, ignore the fact that he just normalized beating the shit out of communists in the minds of normalfags, WE HAVE TO DESTROY HIM!"

It's almost as if Joe Rogan had a fiducial hand in Girls Gone Wild exploiting dumb whores for sheks but

well stickman said there is nothing wrong with racemixing and that racism is bad. He has a child with an asian and practices kosher nationalism.

People here take everything to the other side if they cant like it completely…
Just like when I say attacking Iran is the worst decision possible as they are the principal enemy of israel and saudi arabia, people say "muh kill all muslims even the ones that could be of help"yeah I dont say give your daughters to them but being the golem of the jew. Wew..

Yeah he's so based famalama, i bet hitler would have been proud of seeing nazis acting like niggers for the lolz.

Yeah man i'm totally whatever shill you want, like there is no way someone could actually just post their own opinions.

I see, memes are the only thing that matters to you.

Here, have a spanish video while you wait for the inevitable english (((MSM))) retarded spin.

Neither the russian or the people who lynched him will ever assimilate, both need to stay in their own goddamn countries.

You sound like an edgy millennial obsessed with cult of personality, you are so eager to put him in a pedestal that you will ignore his nigger behavior because "ebin white nazi memes".

Mudslim refugees behave just like him, are they meme legends too?

I know about stickmans views and i don't agree with them, but you don't have to accept them as your gospel now and throw away the significance of what his action did.

LOL, let me guess, the murderous mob dindu nufin and he was asking for it?

Well niggers act like niggers here and get whatever they want, so yes I find it quite humorous. It's such a small scale compared to literally anything else that you can't help but laugh. Only thing that's bad is that he didn't take out more attackers.

There is no spin on it, they are simply stating the facts about his behavior even when he was living in russia and then showing his videos LARPing about beheading mexicans, making fun of a down syndrome kid and launching death threats against mexicans.

He was just as much of a nigger to russians as he was to literally anyone else.

Well the only guy he took down was the one trying to get shit sorted out without violence, very foolish to try to play nice when you are surrounded by bloodthirsty niggers on both sides.

My point is your baseless opinion is irrelevant and that you've posted no proof of the wild assertions that you've made about his behavior and character. You still have not provided any proof.

Only a kikes makes appeals to Hitler like this in an effort to discourage anons from enjoying things.

Where do you think you are faggot? I recommend you gas yourself.

Still haven't provided a shred of proof for your claims.

I'm eager to see a based shitposter immortalized for shitposting a town of Mexicans into a killing frenzy, yes. The man appears to be some kind of avatar of Kek.

Oh really? Mudslimes infuriate entire towns of Mexicans by being too based and too white? If that's the case, then yeah, they're meme legends too, Shlomo. :^)

That guy in the mob dindu nuffin, we was trying break up the fight

You say these things like you think it will make us not like him. Where… where exactly do you think you are right now? Reddit.com?

Hates retards: Check!
Threatens to behead Mexicans: Check!
Threatens Mexicans in general: Check!
Shitposted until a lynch mob formed: Check!
Shouted at lynch mob from his roof in his underwear: Check!
Fought a hundred Mexicans, killed one, didn't die: Check!
Dual-wields axes in his underwear: Check!
Was too cool for Russia: Check!

Are yous defending the fat Russian guy?

I don't know, do you have autism?

I think you should stop posting anytime, shlomo…
We dont really care about a fat greasy russian with 100 subscribers that did nothing but shitpost loudly from his tiny thirdworld appartament in a shithole

its the same guy every time, check his ID

Yeah I noticed after I posted.

I don't know, are you actually a fat Russian yourself?

don't mean to be a (1) and done, but son you ain't right in the head.

Wait so they outnumbered him 100 to 1 and he still got a better K/D ratio?????

Fucking beaners got BTFO.

Was this guy suicidal or something

Yes, attack me for digging into the web history of a guy who was just beaten into a coma for shitposting, and is currently being slandered in the MSM across the globe as an "evil nazi that deserved it". Side with the Jew who materialized out of nowhere to declare him a pedo with no proof whatsoever. Good goyim.

I guess you faggots never enjoyed the art of shitposting for the lulz, and never will. Sad!

This is correct.

He's not even in shape or anything. He's fat as fuck. 100 shitskins lost to a fat fucking russian. Primitive races will literally only live as long as we allow them to.

Nope, he got a demonstration of why multiculturalism doesn't work. He was in their country. Imagine a spic pulling that shit in Moscow.

You're so deracinated that you think the 1A and 4A are more important than volk. They only apply WITHIN your own race.

Spic here, you are shill talking bullshit, nobody gave a fuck about him being a nazi, he was attacked because he attacked a lot of people and insulted them, most woman, actually they were too soft in this case.

Mods, you can check my ip, OP is a lying faggot.

This shit was posted on LL on the weekend. 8pol too slow this time.

He was trolling the locals across the road till they threw rocks at him in the main 'prequel video'. Everyone including the ladies was a target.
TBH he had it coming..

kek

You are literally retarded because the video i posted has info about his behavior, crimes and death threats videos.

This is a imageboard dedicated to political discussion.

MUH KEK
MUH BASED NIGGER LINGO

Stop throwing "based" nigger lingo and define what the fuck is even "too white".

Jesus christ, like i said before you are simply fellating this nigger because muh ebin white nazi memes.

There is no "us" or "we" here you stupid newfag, every user can speak for himself.

Stop tryharding, you don't belong here.

Just because people are calling you out for being a tryhard meme lover doesn't mean they are siding with the jews.

Degenerate behavior needs to be called out no matter the race.

Why waste time shitposting when i could be acquiring more useful knowledge from books, documentaries or lectures?

Seriously you are just behaving like an edgy teen that just discovered the ebin nazi club, please stop.

That's pretty fucking funny

It's kind of a weird situation because he's definitely a stupid fuck doing dumb shit but also spilled the blood of his enemies in an outnumbered fight which they started which is virtuous

My state used to be cool. Also, anyone else notice how much the definition of 'assimilation' has changed even in the past few years? The gavin mccuck version of assimilation would be multiculturalism 40 years ago, yet another reason why cuckservatives are fucking garbage.

Culture to shitlibs is skin deep. It's just something that's determined by cuisine etc. In their minds the perfect society is one in which everyone is white on the inside but look diverse. That's the level of self-awareness they lack.

I so fucking hate that expression. I know it's a white person who said it.
Bruh is a greater crime to me than smoking pot. Even some stoners don't say, "but X do bruh"

I've often thought that the reason why we are so complacent is because people all have sort of an inkling about what's coming. Like, a mass scale civil conflict is inevitable and we all know that's true because we fucked up so hard in the past, but we're scared of taking the plunge. The longer it's put off, the worse it's going to be as well.

Had something similar to this happen to me 2 years ago, only I got attacked by gypsies in front of my house.

Are you guys sure this isn't "Tila Tequila" attention getting behavior for the jewgle bucks? he's vulgar and rude. not behavior I would expect from a white nationalist. not the first time the media cried shoah and turned an ant hill into a mountain.

that attention getting selfie reminds me of the epic retard vegan gains trying to be edgy for the jewgle bucks.

Definitely something I'd expect from a fat russian though.

Ask your wife.

None of these make sense because if you knew anything about snakes, you'd know when stepped on they tend to bite. If they're venomous they can quite easily kill.

Spic here. As far as I know, most people were bitching about him this weekend because he was a cunt, not because of MUH NATZEES. Non-capital-city Mexicans tolerate or even secretly like Nazis for their ideals and strength they showed.
It's that spice have terrible impulse control, and if he had been acting as a massive cunt, then shit like this will happen , sometimes to a smaller scale. People in a neighborhood WILL gather and seek you down, we had some drugged up crook stealing shit, neighbors caught him and smacked him with baseball bats before calling the police.

Mentally ill Nazi Larper Beaten Into Coma After Killing Beaner

More at 11

he isnt larping if he actually did murder people

No national socialist would do something like that. Hes a fucking nutcase and should have been euthanized long ago.

Wew mein dude. Meh fuck it if we are to be the demons of war then let us be the god tier demons we were called to be

friend did 'business' in similar countries - it is not uncommon for rich foreigners to get btfo for not keeping head low enough
thinking like this will get us far, the Nazi stuff is an obvious spin

pic is poor vs rich mexico city
the wealth distribution and quality of life differences is enough to create angry mobs, that's why there's a wall and class segregation for the rich and rich expats

you seem upset

Soon you can put Sweden and Germany on the same list, maybe even France.

yeah we know how you people handle things

So i just watched the video and he's ranting about telling the security guard to go fuck himself

He said that faggot made him check in rusbro's bag one time, because they don't let you take it inside supermarket (i guess to prevent shop lifting). He's claiming that the one time he did it the faggot mexican security rummaged through his bag and ripped up the bag and clothes inside.

Reported.

A cunt in what way? Saying mean things? You spics deserve to rot in the shit hole you've been left with.

MORAL OF THE STORY
Fuck with a Russian and he'll take at least one of you down before he goes.

Pick one u squeamish pipsqueak

Fuck off, homo. He's done more than you ever will.

Moralizers and grandstanders have a space reserved for them in the ditch, and go first.

They broke into his house and started beating him, THEN he killed the beaner. You fucking flipped that around you CTR piece of shit.

by killing only ONE spic? not worth when compared to giving the bad name to NatSocs with his shitty behaviour.

just fucking watch what kind of nigger attitude he has, typical slavnigger

implying NS doesn't already get a bad name by reputation automatically
but you are a PR cuck

Thats literally not an argument
You are either a leftypol shill or a really stupid person… which is the same at the end

the other comment isnt also an argument

oh really? name a fat Russian nazi other than this guy.

t. literally spics or Jews

You're not allowed to think it's funny or cool user, because he's not literally Hitler and he was rude to some Mexicans.

We should all feel ashamed of ourselves for being amused and fascinated by the man of extreme shitposting and violence. The Jews and Mexicans above are right: We aren't being Aryan enough.

your opinion doesnt matter anymore faggot, go shill to another board

Or better go and be subhuman in a third world country and get yourself decapitated by an angry mob like your hero.

My opinion never mattered, user. That's why I shitpost. Hopefully one day, my shitposting will draw a lynch mob like based Russian bro.

No need, there are more Mexicans in the USA than in Mexico at this point.

I fucking love how angry it makes you that I find this fat Russian's antics so amusing. I can feel your blood pressure rising from here. Just a moment, let me go find a humorous picture of the man to attach to this post so that you edge even closer to an aneurysm when you read it.

Like all the dudes in Russia are manlet nazis or manlet commies

Only kikes try to divide and conquer the white races. Haven't you heard, Shlomo? Whites across the entire globe are uniting to gas the kikes and turn Israel into glass! Enjoy your shekels while you still can.

I would have already forgotten about this thread if it wasn't for the kikes desperately trying to make us "oy vey, stop looking here goyim!".

I hate mexico more than ever. Fuck jesse ventura, deeting his memes!

That's not what happened, you dishonest filthy rat.

He went around being a cunt to mexicans and beating up women and children.

That's not true. He went around being a cunt to mexicans and uploading the videos online.

This. Still, best of luck to this motherfucker. In better days he'd be one of many mad warriors to be unleashed against our enemies.

You're not trolling. You actually are this retarded.

ayy lmao

Actually it is what happened, you greasy kike shill. No one is saying he wasn't an ass, he shitposted IRL every day, and gave zero fucks. It is a fact that the MSM highlighted him as a "nazi sympathizer" to stir up mob violence, go find the Mexican articles yourself, since you are evidently a spic who speaks Spanish.

Look at all of these faggots standing up for "muh poor innocent Mexicans". It's like you think I care that a hilarious Russian scuba instructor was a dick to some subhumans. The point is that the MSM used the "muh nahtzee" meme to stir up mob violence, and that outnumbered 100 to 1, the man survived while taking one of them out. He also never capitulated and showed no fear, he stood on his roof telling them that they are trash as they surrounded his house.

That's what these moralizing faggots don't understand. There will always ruthless no fucks given jackasses like the Alextime Russian. When there is a proper war to fight, you send these fuckers in first and let them do as much damage as they please.

You're likely that same ass-blasted Mexican with a new IP. top kek

I'm going to keep replying to every shill and limpwristed moralizing faggot in this thread, just to keep drinking your delicious, delicious tears.

Despite all of the knives and axes he apparently owned, when the spics broke into his house, he stabbed one of them to death using a kitchen knife. kek

How so? Did he say "Hey maybe Trump won't be all that bad?"

Where's the beating up women and children Juan?

You're missing out, guys

His jewtube accounts was shoahd the day the Mexicans put him in a coma. Why don't you go ahead and find those videos of him spitting on babies and post them here for us? Sounds fucking hilarious tbh, and also like you pulled that shit out of your ass. You realize that you are not welcome here, right Paco?

What narrative is that, faggot?

Listen, if this guy was spitting on babies and punching old women in the face, I want to see the videos. But it won't have the affect you think it will have: It will only make this guy's fucked up story even more interesting and hilarious. Please show us these depraved acts.

You're acting like you're tearing down the reputation of a well-regarded nobleman. The guy gave zero fucks and just endured an epic battle, which was filmed from multiple angles including with a camera drone. This shit is hilarious.

This guy gets it.

t. never met a Gypsy in his life.

Enjoy having them slash your tires while you have a friendly chat with one of their whores about how "we are all Gypsy, just like we are all Muslim".

You are an enormous cuck.

He should have prepared himself better and took more with him. You'd have to be a madman to shit post that hard with your identity attached AND be a dick to the locals. They're Mexicans sure but you don't shit where you eat, even if it s covered with everyone else shit.

Although if you're going to go out, may as well be public lynching.

I think I heard this before

how old is this?

post archive

holy shit I see they pay you to post this much.
why are you still here defending that retard?

This just happened two or three days ago, the archive link is in the OP.

I've made it pretty clear the only reason I'm still posting is because it's triggering faggots like yourself. Why are you still here attacking this retard? Do you feel sorry for the Mexicans he triggered? Maybe you should go help some across the border so they can finally live a good life on our magic dirt.

tbh you seem kind of mad telling me Im mad.
I dont spend so much in saving his images and telling multiple people at once to fuck off :^)

I'm really perplexed as to why he didn't have proper weapons available once they started breaking through his windows. He has videos of himself training with axes and short swords, actual combat knives (not just kitchen knives, such as he used to shiv the first beaner that came through a window). Really very strange indeed, I wonder if he was at his primary residence when the lynch mob formed.

For that matter, why didn't he own any guns? Other anons above pointed this out, one even mentioned how easy it is to procure firearms on the black market in Mexico. Really a shame, it would have been a lot cooler if he'd had a shotgun and holed up on his roof for days in a standoff.

I can assure you that nothing can rob me of the keks this thread has given me. Keep trying though.

You can't into grammar you bean nigger.

Weak, low energy, and sad.

Top kek, you fags can have this board I'll be elsewhere.

Wanna know how I know you're a TRShill?

No it's not, it's the point that was made in the OP by the person who wrote the article that you didn't read.

Your triggered post literally gave me an orgasm. Please post another one, mr. ebin moralist kike.

Nike kikepedia article about how "race doesn't exist". You just revealed yourself Shlomo.

IT'S ALEXTIME BITCH, GET TRIGGERED KIKES

Check out the hashtag #lordnazi on Twatter if you want to see the beaners talking about Alextime. They also used this hashtag leading up to the lynching: twitter.com/search?q=#lordnazi&src=typd

Keep memeing this faggot, he's really triggering the TRShills.
What I think this really is though: some /fringe/-tier loon got his shit kicked in because he decided to live near violent animals and the media is spinning it hard core because he liked a certain symbol.

I know a bit of Russian(fair warning I'm shit at reading it) and the RUSnews videos floating around all talk about how he was either prescribed or recreational took lithium and some kind of "maintenance" drug which suggests opiate withdraws - and anyone who knows anything about psychotropics or neuroleptics knows that they basically remove one's filter and turn them into either a drooling zombie who cannot do anything or a sperg like this who cannot stop himself from doing things.

Makes me feel even worse for the dude tbh, guy got on zogpills, started reading /fringe/-tier shit then couldn't stop himself from filming all his stupid shit.

Media likely incited it as part of some kind of "punch nazis xD" psyop. I know the spic media is notoriously corrupt.

Kill yourself shitskin, dude was fucked in the head. How would you feel if a bunch of Vegas niggers came to Terry Davis's house and kicked his head in because he spergs out publicly on a daily basis?
Justice served xD or "violent animals doing what they do" ?

You're missing the slapping, stalking and spitting. Nice attempt though, especially your snarky "xD"

Go back to reddit now snowflake.

reported, shitskin.

:D

NO.
No video of slapping women (the ass does not count), spitting on babies, or stalking. And no, that last video you posted is not stalking.

It does not excuse acting like a nigger, have some fucking dignity if we are to be superior.

What's up with all the goddamn spics ITT?
Dude was obviously fucked, either from drugs like I think or from "mental challenges" like you and the other spics think but either way you don't go around beating up drug addicts and retards.

No nonwhite scum ever has the right to attack a white, that's the bottom line. Nothing he could have done would make what those feral monkeys did okay.

Wanna know how I know you're not from around here?

Why wouldn't I watch the videos I asked you to do work getting for me? Thanks for saving me the time, faggot.

These videos are hilarious, what a character. They are don't prove any of the claims that you've made in this thread. No spitting on babies, punching/slapping old women, or stalking.

He really is.

Spoken like a true /r/the_donald denizen. You have to go back.

I don't care what you call him, he did do something, and that something is hilarious: Shitposted from his laptop with such smugness, that in drew the ire of the entire village of shitskins he chose to live in like a lord.

Nice grammar Paco. It gives you away every time.

Finally.

Forgot the pic, was laughing too hard about the kike being banned.

Why aren't we attempting to heal this guy with meme magic so that he may continue to troll beaners?
Paralyzed?
Ina coma?
bullshit you are
arise

Not really, it's a constitutional right, and the only store that sells weapons in the country (yeah), has seen sales skyrocket in the last decade or so. The licenses are even pretty fucking cheap, like $10 USD. You are right that conceal carry is almost impossible though, oh, and you can only get one handgun legally, up to ten rifles if you join a shooting club.

That guy was like a true hero. Hopefully he pulls through and lives to shitpost some more.

Wait a minute, this guy was raided by an army of spics and didn't die?

Yes and he managed to kill one of them, see

Calling their enemies creepers and pedo's is the go to move of the media and government when attacking an dissident or problematic person. It works to undermine support for that person in mental midgets like you. Normalfags being idiots and fools whom believe anything someone 'in authority' speak eat the shit up, and hid behind their own cowardice and moral upstandedness by thinking to themselves that such people are getting what they deserve. Much the way prison rape is celebrated and people crow about how pedo's are 'extra gud hurt' in prison. You also don't understand how to act when facing overwhelming force, you fuck out like a fucking coward in your own mind. You are pathetic and weak.

No matter anything else. This is a white man mobbed by an small army of shit skinn sub humans. And rather than cower or try to flee he stood and did his damndest to fight them. And laughed at them for their pathetic attempts. you clearly wouldn't do the same. and funny enough, you are here, you by association are an evil internet nazi just like him and are on what is listed as a site which posts cp and wrong think most criminal. The media notices you and cucks just a stupid and blind as you will say the same damned thing about you as you do about him, but with the added bonus that we laugh at you and your sniveling weeping as you get raped by a mob of subhumans. and you are too stupid to get it that we are your only fucking friends.

We may be asshole friends whom ride your ass hard. but we do it because we know what it means to love. sometimes you have to be hard, brutal and uncaring to those you love to toughen them up, to inspire in them the fire. even if you hate us for it, we do it out of love. but continue to worship at the foot of this cuck system like you are, and you will be the target of real hate.

Nice, good on the Ruskie. Subhumans.

Because the isis videos really had an impact in that regard.

Because idiots think of beanerland as some place 'exotic' and generally speaking snow niggers LOVE shitty tropical weather and think it's 'fun' sitting out on a beach getting drunk, yanno living the hedonistic lifestyle.

Yes calling "wrong thinkers" pedos is a common media tactic however this is not what happened here.

He was charged with Indecent Exposure(along with several more crimes) not Pedophilia and even if he was a pedophile that doesn't mean the mexicans were in the right to lynch him.

The whole shitshow was more complicated than people think, just like in 1st countries you have the jews pulling the strings in mexico you have organized crime being the cause of the majority of problems.

So he was in the right for being white and the mexicans wrong for not being white?
You are using the same mental gymnastics that the lefties use to condone rapefugee behavior, both sides were wrong no matter their reasons or race.

Damn right, i would never behave like a uncivilized monkey under any circumstance.

I don't care about MSM fallacious associations, i came to this board as a free thinker to discuss politics and history to be a better man not for "ebin nazi memes".

No, the majority of people here act like assholes just to feel cool.

You can have heated debates about any topic without behaving like a nigger slinging ad hominem's every post, it's not about "hurting feelings" or any other leftist bullshit but rather about civility, an ideal that no longer exists in the majority of the world thanks to globalism kikery.

Oh and i have no idea what your image is supposed to mean in this context, no one is getting censored in this matter.

He saw the shit dribbling from your fingertips and decided he might as well take a crack at it.

Here's your problem, user. You lean towards lawful good. 8ch is a hive of chaotic neutral, good, and evil.

You said in response to the other user declaring that you would never have the balls to stand up to a mob of angry cucks. And he's right, and you are right to admit it. You would fold in an instant and beg for your life.

Because you're better than us, you would "never behave like an uncivilized monkey under any circumstance", not even if it was to defend your life.

This is because you deny your shadow, the part of you that is one with the chaos, the part of you that can unleash hell and fury, the part of you that bows to no force, living or dead.

Aren't you just precious. I think you might find /r/the_donald a little more to your tastes, since you don't care too much about the memes, as you said. Over on Reddit you can help yourself to the occasional meme we create here in the chaos, ferried over to you by some intrepid soul, but remain satisfied in your self-righteousness that you are well above involving yourself with the creation of new memes.

Leave the meme creation to us uncivilized memetic chaos wizards that are "just acting like assholes to be cool". You have some free thinking to get back to.

That was WW1 you autist

he's better as a lulzmartyr.

t. butthurt spic is BACK.

Should I do it lads? Should I immortalize this fucker?
If someone can make the HTML and upload it to MEGA or something I'll do it. Try and go for an MDE feel.
>>>/mde/ for refs

DO IT
HTML/CSS wizard checking in

По вопросам связанным с данным доменным именем вы можете связаться по электронной почте: [email protected]/* */Пожалуйста обязательно указывайте полное имя домена в теме письма.

lolwat

So he deserves to get lynched by a pack of monkeys just because he IRL trolled some spic kids? Get the fuck out you beaner trash, I don't care if he personally flashed his cock to the president of Mexico himself.

Bye TRSodomites.

A FOOKIN LEGEND!

I'm glad he got one of the chimps, but also saddened he didnt have a shield + axes. He would have been truly legendery fighting spics ontop of the pyramid.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ws8JocOpkvY

Having balls and acting like an uncivilized ape are very different things.

I live in mexico which means i have dealt with violent crime my whole life but i've done it in a civilized way.

When someone tried to break into my house at night i shoot him because i was protecting my family, myself and my property.

When i was assaulted at my own business by a knife wielding robber i beat him with a bat because i was protecting my property, myself and my customers.

I was raised with the ideal that a man has to be able to protect everything he owns and loves specially because the mexican government constantly fails to keep their citizens safe, i take no pleasure in hurting others but i will never hesitate to do it to protect the ones i love, myself or any other hard-working law-abiding citizen.

Humans are capable of deciding their own actions, if you want to be a good person or a nigger is your personal choice.

I'm just a regular man trying to do what i think it's right, i never claimed to be better than you or anyone else, don't let your own insecurities show you things that are not there.

You are complete moron if you think memes are the only thing that imageboards are good for, edgy teens like you are the reason why imageboard discussions have gone to shit in the past years, you have no intention to achieve any sort of enlightenment through knowledge or debate, you just want to revel in low quality and shallow meme trends.

>(50)

NatSoc was mildly accepted by mexicans during both wars due because NatSoc conservative values being pretty similar to the mexican popular culture.

After the WWII Nazism was heavily pushed as something awful by politics sucking uncle sam dick and for many years it was considered taboo to talk about it until around the mid 90's.

post discarded, this board is whites only.

IS NO PROBLEM. IS ALEXTIME.

Where's the vid of the spic getting knifed? Id really like to watch that little cockroach bleed out.

The nazis are fewer in number and worth more, there should have been 100 dead spics and one wounded Russian.

I can't fucking find it! Here is a video of the kid bleeding out after the paramedics arrived.

Thanks user this was good enough to jerk off to. Hopefully we can find the video of the ruski doing God's work.

Started the site: alextime.neocities.org/

Anyone good at making animated gifs?

Tight, if you have his videos I can compile something real nice.

Kid is dead.

If dubs, ruskie lives and laughs about it. Something like that is a daily event over there

We definitely need a GIF of him yelling at the lynch mob from his roof (attached).

A GIF of the beaner kid in agony/bleeding out would be choice as well:

Will attach more videos in next post.

Thanks m8, just dump some and I'll do it in the AM - I'm going to bed. The site's fucking brilliant. ]
Have some OC.

Attached: Practicing dual-wielding axes (GIF please!).

This is perfect. The swastika as the x, magnificent.

kek, check out this GIF. found ezgif.com

Beaners, kikes, and liberals on suicide watch.
alextime.neocities.org/

I was going to pull his videos from his channels a few days ago but was very sleepy when I came across this story. Left it to the next day but forgot with this and that. Hope someone has his videos saved somewhere. Hopefully our live leak bros have some storied over there.

No way.
This man must live.
He must walk.
He must kill again.

dubs confirm. we must meme this shitposting artist to life

Haim Saban

Lel. I saw the faggot on the news. Why are you so mad? He was a disgusting person and the biggest tinfoil hat ever. Just because he was a national socialist don't makes him more important to anyone (you nazis and normal people).
Many real “national socialists” are dying in a real fight in Donbass and you fucking choose to make a thread about this fat faggot with a kitchen knife!

It's amazing that people insist we're all the same when our behavioral differences are so self-evident. Brown and black peoples are so behaviorally primitive, acting like simple pack animals. They're unthinking beasts. Feels good knowing he killed a young one and stopped the production of probably half a dozen beaners in the future. That's more than Dylann Roof did by killing old niggers who already had kids.

He was white, they were sub-human muds. That's all that matters here. Not his political ideology.

Yes, it's amazing how the white people have lost all the will to fight, or cooperate with their own to kick out problem people.

/thread
this guy doesn't even deserve our attention fucking newfags
top kek on the isometric shitposting drone cam though

slow news atm, sometimes shitposting is fun

What more do you want?
A meteorite?