Republicans Facing Violence, Death Threats From Left-Wing Activists

archive.is/q09Au

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good, Maybe this will teach the cuckservatives the only way to deal with commies. We need to escalate this conflict.

Wasn't that already a given?

Enforce the AntiCommunist act of 1954, under which, all communists have no rights, privileges, or protections under USA law!

When nigger lovers behave like niggers, doesn't that help them understand why we don't like niggers? Don't they have any self-awareness?

holy digits that sounds like a great idea!1

I feel pretty good about our chances in this war.

The violence isn't widespread enough to spill into the suburbs, where the majority of whites live.

I look forward to the fighting to come.
My blood yearns for combat and this wage slave shit doesn't agree with me.

That scene from Conan was 100% accurate.
I don't want to debate my enemies, I don't want to argue with them - I want to destroy them.
I want to crush them, and their shitty dreams.
I want to see them driven before my forces, crying out in pain and terror.
I want to hear the lamentations of their women as I hand them off the my men for assignment as a war-bride and subsequent forcible impregnation.

This is the way it should be. The way it has to be.

Not Men, not women, not beasts, can you trust.

But iron? You can trust in iron. And its strength, in the hands of a Man of Will, is limitless.

Let us begin again, the Days of High Adventure. See you in the streets, meine kameraden.

I third that great idea. Submit the documents in triplicate.

The only issue with this is that we would need to get "cultural marxists" appropriately labeled as communists. You know how these pedantic kikes are. They're first defense is always about how "cultural marxism" isn't technically, by the book definition of the economic model called communism.

PRAISE KEK!

Leftists seem to love some vehicular homicide attempts. I got one.
Fortunately the "R" stands for invincibility. Hey, I almost got killed for political reasons in a Volvo. I feel like Farage.

It's covered user. They fit the bill to the letter.
>any other organization having for one of its purposes or objectives the establishment, control conduct, seizure, or overthrow of the Government of the United States, or the government of any State or political subdivision thereof, by the use of force or violence, with knowledge of the purpose or objective of such organization shall be subject to all the provisions and penalties of the Internal Security Act of 1950, as amended, as a member of a Communist-action organization.

Sec. 5. In determining membership or participation in the Communist Party or any other organization defined in this Act, or knowledge of the purpose or objective of such party or organization, the jury, under instructions from the court, shall consider evidence, if presented, as to whether the accused person:
(1) Has been listed to his knowledge as a member in any book or any of the lists, records, correspondence, or any other document of the organization;
(2) Has made financial contribution to the organization in dues, assessments, loans, or in any other form;
(3) Has made himself subject to the discipline of the organization in any form whatsoever;
(4) Has executed orders, plans, or directives of any kind of the organization;
(5) Has acted as an agent, courier, messenger, correspondent, organizer, or in any other capacity in behalf of the organization;
(6) Has conferred with officers or other members of the organization in behalf of any plan or enterprise of the organization;
(7) Has been accepted to his knowledge as an officer or member of the organization or as one to be called upon for services by other officers or members of the organization;
(8) Has written, spoken or in any other way communicated by signal, semaphore, sign, or in any other form of communication orders, directives, or plans of the organization;
(9) Has prepared documents, pamphlets, leaflets, books, or any other type of publication in behalf of the objectives and purposes of the organization;
(10) Has mailed, shipped, circulated, distributed, delivered, or in any other way sent or delivered to others material or propaganda of any kind in behalf of the organization;
(11) Has advised, counseled or in any other way imparted information, suggestions, recommendations to officers or members of the organization or to anyone else in behalf of the objectives of the organization;
(12) Has indicated by word, action, conduct, writing or in any other way a willingness to carry out in any manner and to any degree the plans, designs, objectives, or purposes of the organization;
(13) Has in any other way participated in the activities, planning, actions, objectives, or purposes of the organization;
(14) The enumeration of the above subjects of evidence on membership or participation in the Communist Party or any other organization as above defined, shall not limit the inquiry into and consideration of any other subject of evidence on membership and participation as herein stated.

Good to hear!

ENABLING ACTS

(checked)

lmao at liberals and facebook

What game is this?

btw you can laugh but leftists are literally better at violence than rightists. From the French revolution onwards rightists have been complaining and writing in envy of leftist violence. Leftist violence is literally the best part of leftism and it should be appropriated from them.

Thank G-d you got trips and now I don't actually have to leave my house to kill a commie myself because the magic frog will fix my problems for me.
Seriously though, go kill a kike right fucking now.
t. FBI

is it really that painful to type out the word "god", steinbeck?

יהוה
It's like annuda shoah. Every time.

Goebbels, obviously.

It's HOI2 Darkest Hour. Play it with mods though - its more fun.

Alright, now how do we get Trump to enforce this, and to get cultural marxism/the new left/social justice classified as communists? My boner is hard enough to deflect most armor-piercing cartridges right now.

The left recruits from the bottle of the barrel. criminals, undesirables, low lifes and mentally ill with nothing left to lose. The right is bound by a lot of things like family,duty,property, the will to preserve etc. I wouldn't say the left is better at violence per se. But their demographic allows them to resort to violence at earlier stages and since they don't give a fuck they are ruthless in their violence.
Rightwingers resort to violence later but are much more organized.

We message every based lawman, Trump's based negro sheriff, and start a petition on the whitehouse petition site demanding that it is enforced against our enemies. Once we start that, we spam the fuck out of ifowars and thr cuckservatives and so on and so forth until they flood the petitions and boost our demands. Then we win.

So one of the first steps we need to make is a petition here. petitions.whitehouse.gov/
What all do we need covered? We're calling for enforcement of something already on the books, we need to make it clear the reason why, and we need to make it appeal to our target audience.

They aren't better at violence, they are just more prone to it, similar to how criminals and sociopaths are prone to it. Look at those commie fags on reddit reacting to the fact that they might be on somebody's list. They were absolutely horrified that they might face consequences, the same way a criminal might be horrified of vigilantes coming after him.

The majority of these people are and always will be pussies. They just happen to be sociopaths as well, so they revert to doing stupid shit like trying to kill someone with a vehicle rather than doing it silently without much fanfare. Have you ever wondered why people like that lefty chick go online after they try their shit? They can't shut the fuck up and do something. They are no different than loud mouth nigger, arab or spic gangbangers who constantly front yet breakdown when placed under moderate pressure.

Dubs confirm for every word of truth there.

PRAISE BE TO KEK

you do know how this mess got started, right?

you do know how this mess continues, accelerates, and how to correct what you can… right?

go to the bath, take care of it, come back. or just realize it's just a signal, and redirect it better. otherwise all the products of your shitskin warrior bride pathology will eat you, and us, like one of those spider nest swarms hatching - just out of a chocolate/yellow/shit colored cunt. a cunt, that you fucked. because waifu.

for the love of time and memory, please do not forget. there is a price to pay. and everyone must pay. to think that you don't have to, is bat shit crazy. and ignorant of the high price of deferring entropy payments for the next generation, instead of paying for them today. by not fucking the 25 thousand year left-behinds.

we've been here before – this event/happening sequence has happened before. and before that too. it takes 8-10 steps to see it, hold in your head, in order, keep it in actual sequence, and get past the wall of female/nature. shitskins don't have enough of this. they keep hitting the wall again and again.

this is the way it is. this is the way it has always been. no shoulds, no shouldn'ts, just is.

it does not end well. cortez didn't end well, jefferson didn't end well, the kike pedophile mohammad went all krypto and could conquor the mudshits - creating his own lineage of mudshits - only to not end well all the same.

Muh dikkers who talk about taking non-white war brides don't even know enough history or have enough foresight to acknowledge that this is why central/south America are shit, is why our countries are turning to shit.

They're turning to shit because they need their aryan leaders again.

Nah let them publicly assassinate someone, it will
bring us closer to justification for the ovens. Fbiniggers need to not be involved in blaming it on some poor right wing smuck though.

Seems good to me.

But antifa is the paramilitary arm of the communist party