It's out boys

It's out boys

Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/au/app/pokemon-go/id1094591345?mt=8
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nianticlabs.pokemongo
4shared.com/mobile/DZYDLNztce/Pokmon_GO_comnianticlabspokemo.htm
wordnik.com/words/video game
apkpure.com/
amazon.com/Nintendo-Pokemon-Plus-Not-Machine-Specific/dp/B01H482N6E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1467785017&sr=8-1&keywords=Pokemon GO
apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-0-29-0-release/pokemon-go-0-29-0-android-apk-download/
strawpoll.de/d186f33
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YEAH! ANOTHER SMARTPHONE APP THREAD.

THIS WILL FIT NICELY NEXT TO MY SPLATOON KNOCKOFF THREAD.

FUCK YEAH.

What do the coins do

Takes sheckles from the goyim.

And?
Looks like just another mobile game with transactions for in-game shit they make just to justify the transactions. So basically shit.

What's the gameplay like.

h*ck off
just because it's on mobile doesn't mean it's not a pokemon game

it lets you give your money to God's Chosen People
(I actually don't know, I'm still downloading it)

downloading now, will check back to you guys soon. Won't be going outside for a while since it's like 10 degrees celcius over here

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR INSULTING APPLECUCKS.

itunes.apple.com/au/app/pokemon-go/id1094591345?mt=8

Holy shit dude, I was having fun, but now you can just fucking kill yourself.

Maybe unintended. Wouldn't be surprised if it is available to be downloaded in a few hours.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nianticlabs.pokemongo

So much for buying an HTC 10.

Drop down box, it's probably just not out for your country yet.

Am I doing something wrong?

Not on Google play yet. How do we get those pokeball do-hickys

It doesn't show up on the store if you search for it for some reason.

Found a version.

4shared.com/mobile/DZYDLNztce/Pokmon_GO_comnianticlabspokemo.htm

Remember Pokemon Crater? Point is, that was a more comprehensive pokemon game than this garbage, and that was for free, in a web browser, and not an official product.

Serious question, does Apple seriously have the majority of smartphone users in their pockets? I have an Android, everyone I know has an Android, and yet I consistently see major apps being released solely for iOS. Why?

Well, it's shit.

No surprise there.

Nigga your on a vidya imageboard and you don't know about paying for exclusives or having the product first

Can you be a cute girl?

Teach me

You thought it was not going to be full of jewish deals? I can guess already that the candy is rare and that either the stardust or the candy is going to be dependent on time , but for a low price you can buy more!

Yes, you can be cute white girl.

You have to go out, not worthy.

I expected to be more polished, it crashed two times while I was outside.

How do you fight shit? Just mash a button over and over?

Wow.

I thought it'd at least have experience points or someshit.

Of course, goy! You can also send us money in exchange for worthless virtual currency!

Thats actually not too surprising. I have seen many multiplayer games that crash a lot.

What did you expect? Seriously, what did you expect? What the fuck is even wrong with you? Did you not listen when it was pointed out over and over again that this was shitty ingress with a garbage AR pokemon pasted on theme?

It bothers me that we use maps and geographical locations for games and no one has made anything worthwhile or good.

I thought all of the people on Holla Forums with taste agreed that mobile games aren't real video games. Why is there a thread about this trash?

now pay me

So we can't make threads about making fun of trash?
>implying Cytus isn't a real game

I know Ingress and I remember it was dogshit when it was first released but after that, they fixed some things. So I thought they would learn and not commit the same mistakes.

Skullgirls is being ported over to iOS and Android.

Is it not a real game anymore?

As long as it's only a thread focusing on how shitty and cancerous it is for existing.

Kill yourself my man.

So for those who are actually playing this garbage; how do you get those coins outside actually buying them?

Because Pokemon Trading Card Game Online shit it's in-game currency out at you so much that there was no point to even having an option to buy them.

did they make it just as easy to get it free, or did they go full kike?

They couldn't fix the fact that it's a fucking retarded game.

It abandoned real controls in favor of a touchscreen, so no, not really.

Also, any game being ported to "mobile" is trash in that form. The original non mobile version of a video game is always the superior game in every way.

fuck YOU

DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE

You kill yourself bitch, mobile games are still dominant, and no salt you expel is EVER going to change that.

wordnik.com/words/video game

V I D E O D I S P L A Y
Which also counts as

This

S A L T Y

When did we start debating dominant? Popular =/= good.
It's time for you to leave.

Fuck this shit. No attention to details.

Quoted the wrong post

apkpure.com/

You said skullgirls, but I'm gonna humor you for a moment here.

That's the thing, ipads have attachable keyboards so you can play it as is, add a controller (I don't think there's ones for the ipad) and you have a shitty, less then laptop PC.

but try playing that shit on your phone.

Please tell me you're mentally deficient so I can start feeling bad.

I never said it was good, I said it's going to take over, close your eyes and accept it, video games are dead, the hipster took over.

We need to beat them to the punch.
have a heart attack

I love reddit!

No user, I'm worse.

I'm A M B I V A L E N T towards these things.

Yeah I'm sure you love reddit. You should really leave this website and go back.

No!

I love both, I will screencap epic posts here and get free karma, and there is nothing you or anyone can do about it.

There are more redditors, in these very threads, we have already took over.

This place is going to become just like 4chan is about a few months.

For those currently playing, what's your neighborhood look like in-game?

My neighborhood has nothing but insect pokemon (THREE WEEDLES) and duodos. Also, a very high density of gyms/stock-up stations (mostly at parks and signs around town). Wondering if it's the same for everybody else or what.

I'd post a screenshot but I'd get doxxed ez.

I got a cacuna

and also a darumaka

To clarify the coins thing:

wew top 54ef7c autism. Thank god I don't own a "smart"phone

Smart phones make dumb people.

wow they did go full kike

gas yourself

lol fucking faggot.

You need to leave.

Now.

Meanwhile on halfchan, they're literally killing themselves over Jigglypuffs & Vulpix.

How fast do you think this will speed up natural selection?

Oh awesome, I can't wait to pay for microtransactions while giving away my information, location, and data usage for them to sell!

Man I love pokemon!

Their faggotry never ceases to amaze.

Prove it.

Since you still think it's worth visiting, you should probably not come back here anymore.

It fucking tracks your location via GPS, if you don't think they won't use that data in marketing analytics and then sell it to the highest bidder to do the same I don't know what to tell you.

to be fair, if you own a smartphone google/apple/microsoft already own that data

Kys

You're trolling right? Please, someone tell me I'm just to old to realize he's not being serious.

Please, just please leave

im in my shitty phone with no jew pics, help!

All I've gotten so far was the starter, two pidgeys, a rattata, and a sandshrew. Not going outside because fuck going outside at midnight in a neighborhood riddled with straydogs and niggers.

Professor Willow a qt.

Is there any 34 of him yet?

How strange, it seems I am unable to have sexual intercourse with this bulbasaur.

Maybe a little footplay will make it warm up to me?

be careful

Just a hunch, but I can't see a feature like that lasting too long as the only free option to restock.

I could be wrong though.

Why can't I catch this dead cockroach instead?

You'd be surprised at people's willingness to throw away money.

I'M GONNA CATCH IT

did you catch it,user?

Nah.

Have we declared the official Holla Forums colour yet?
You can choose from:
Team Valor (Red)
Team Mystic (Blue)
Team Instinct (Yellow)

whoopse forgot my pics

Red, duh.

Most of the site is blue, why wouldn't it be blue?

HERE WE FUCKING GO!!!!

I CAUGHT IT! I CAUGHT IT!!

Better and yet it's dead.
People are dumb and they prefer things to be worse.

Thanks

Fuckin lol

That’s a redundancy. There are no other cute girls.

Help me pick a name, Holla Forums

What about mulattos?

don't you want a Jinx or a Houndoom user?

kek

You’re just trolling. Genetic bastardization is definitionally not attractive. I don’t want my children to be incompatible with me. I don’t want them to have zero chance at getting organ transplants.

Even, though I probably will never play this game,
What this user said

DEAD BEFORE RED, YOU COMMIE FUCK
Let's go with blue.

Play Store says it is not available in my country (US).

Does this mean I have to get an APK to try this shitty game or can I just wait till tomorrow?

Blue for sure.

cuckroach

The color of 8ch anons is red, why would we to with any other color?

What is this shit?

Beautiful

Cash-In.

FUCK. Didn't let me.

Well…

This game is purely for genwunners, innit?

didn't this win an award?

yes

you're doxxed kiddos

The newer pokemon are gonna be added whenever. Apparently there's a badge for collecting Dark types, but Gen 1 doesn't have Dark types.

Come over and fuck me.

Damn it.

From what I am understanding, they are making a competitive version of that pokemon finder game, right? It looks like you have to actually go around places in real life to do anything, just like that one game/app that was semi-popular for a little bit.

Dick Trickle

See

Red is also a fascist color. And the color of might in general, blue is for little boys / autistic people. see: Sonic, Rainbowdash, thomas the train, ect

Which is why blue is extremely fitting.

Fascism is for squares, though.

I've just got ground and water types. Suppose thats what I get for being by the beach.

can you buy those cool wristbands yet?

Actually I changed my mind, blue is led by a manlet, red is led by a woman, and probably a gommunist too, let's go with yellow.

It's red you dingus

Just go with the color that the ID of the next new poster has. If it is not similar to the choices, wait for the next one.

Or go with the the ID color of the next person to get dubs

For what reason?

amazon.com/Nintendo-Pokemon-Plus-Not-Machine-Specific/dp/B01H482N6E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1467785017&sr=8-1&keywords=Pokemon GO
Almost…

How would those work anyway? Do you just mash the button after hearing a sound or something?

So, has anyone made Team Rocket real yet?

uhhh how do I use them?

Find an old guy.

Capture your dick

It would be fun if you wouldn't end up in jail or shot pretty quickly.

Also, blue it is :^)

I want to fuck that rocket

Pidgeys, Tentacools, and Rattata
Fucking beaches man, not even some cool other water types, just a tentashitter

AW SHIT SON
I picked a squirtle but bulbasaur and eevee are near me now

Yellow is "Team Instinct" though and the others are weird shit like Valor and Mystic. Why the fuck do you need those fancy things when you got raw, primal instinct? Shit's rad and fits us.

Just, I like walking but it's going to be 100+ degrees for the next few months, and I don't feel like crossing highways just to nab virtual pets. City life is suffering.

Oh, yeah. I also can't use my phone for online stuff without being near my router. Welp, later peeps, have fun.

I'll be there as fast as I can

More like why hasnt there been a Team Rocket game made yet

An Ash falls in love with a Serena.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Well, has to go and fuck him now. Go on, user. You have to fuck the user.

Turkish-types are super-effective against Armenian-types, user.

Maybe if he gives it a lot of power it'll build a robot for him.

Theotown's getting some cool updates. They added floods and the game runs way better.

Kojima died for this
RIP Miyamoto

Since I usually take evening strolls, I decided to give this game a shot.

The game is profoundly boring and there's really not much here. If you're someone who likes plugging in your music and just walking around your neighbourhood in peace, you will enjoy walking to "pokestops" and wild pokemon near you.
Pokestops for me are parks. Wherever there is a park or reserve there was a pokestop. Whenever I walked next to one, the game would give me some pokeballs, experience points and on two occasions, an egg.

There are also gyms around. I found a couple but my level was too low. You get experience by catching pokemon and visiting pokestops.

You can see grass rustle up on your screen sometimes, that's a wild pokemon, so you walk next to it and you begin a minigame to throw pokeballs at it to catch it. The throwing mechanics are weird as fuck and I had to waste a lot of pokeballs before I got it down

If there are pokemon battles in this game, I ain't seen one.

All in all it's pretty shitty. The app crashed twice on me and the game just really isn't that fun. There's little reward for chasing down pokemon and pokestops.
Don't fret over it.

The grass rustles go away after one shake, is the pokemon still there?

Just play Pokemon Revolution Online instead.

I'm glad it's shit just because of those "when Poeman GO cums out (xd i said cum oops) i'm gonna start my own PokeGym inside my House and if Peopul beat me I'll Give them a Pin Badge LOL XD" faggots that were everywhere when this shit was announed.

Only for Japan and Australia. America and Europe still have to wait.

He looks like Emmett Brown ready to bust ghosts.

Fukin Screencapped'

I cant find it on the play store? Is it crapple only?

Why? I just want to be the gym leader at my shitty bakery.

Oh nvm
apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-0-29-0-release/pokemon-go-0-29-0-android-apk-download/

You stole that from a make an original anime plot thread. Please make some oc next time.

If I ever get it, I'll probably go yellow.

>Anything but red
If you aren't RED, you're dead

then how the fuck do you find it?

G-d, I can't believe you mor*ns are falling for this p**p.

I'd been following it fairly closely up until right before E3. Apparently it came out in Aus/NZ last night and was supposed to launch in US at midnight according to rumors, but I still don't see it on the android store. Not that I'm jumping at the chance to try it anymore, my excitement died down a whole hell of a lot once people started leaking the "gameplay" videos. Guess it can't be any worse than Ingress at the very least.

Street thugs who steal phones are now Team Rocket.

It's still worth asking once again, what the fuck exactly were you expecting? People are acting like they did when for some reason they thought the Ouya would run Skyrim.

This is pretty much all it would have taken to totally satisfy me and yet it's all missing, only trading has been promised for the future. I don't feel like it's asking for a lot. They could have put in some real effort and released the best mobile game ever (not that the bar is set very high), but they were too scared of making an actually good game and swaying people from new mainline releases. I understand now that it's just a cashgrab and will probably never get any kind of significant updates, it was my mistake for daring to hope.

nigger pussy is better than aryan pussy

Guess they'll have to wear white uniform though, black doesn't look very good on black.

That's a lie and you know it.

if it were a lie they wouldnt be outbreeding everybody

Cheap cars outselling luxury cars doesn't mean they're superior - only more affordable.

Insects can outbreed humans, too. Doesn't make their reproductive organs superior.

Well it actually does. Your ability to raise offspring with low mortality rate doesn't mean shit if you only produce a tiny fraction worth of adults of what an insect produces.

analogies arent arguments

check these dubs

They literally are.

Went for a 20 minute walk to try it out. It's pretty fun, just wish I didn't have to keep my phone on all the way and I could just get notifications when I'm close to something.

I thought it would be really pay to win since you have limited pokeballs, but you can actually just get them by visiting pokespots and they'll just give you a bunch, if you walk slightly farther away you can come back to the same spot and get the items again.

Not too sure how you level up pokemon though, you need candies specific to that pokemon and I have no idea how to get more.

Probably gonna go out again tomorrow and try to get one of the gym spots for myself.

It's pretty neat, my 10 year old self would've shat his pants for something like this

strawpoll.de/d186f33

help me name my car pls

yeah there was a pokestop near my favorite bakery, so I took a trip, bought some doughnuts and ate them in a nearby park. Pretty chill/10. Hopefully cooler pokemon come out at night.

Dubs says it must bear the name "Shitstain".

Yeah I wasn't able to find a great variety of pokemon only managed to get 15 different ones and I skipped all the duplicates.

It's now dawning on me that I shouldn't skip pokemon I already have

this

Name it DICKS

Get candies for a pokemon by catching another of the same species.

Enjoying the game so far, I would've liked it if the gameplay was slightly deeper (even something as little as type matchups or more than 1 stat would've made the game much, much better). But I guess the main draw of the game is just going to different places to catch different varieties of pokes and the combat is just supplementary.

Ah well fuck, how do I level up my squirtle then? Can you catch one in the wild?

Have there ever been any studies on having bad taste? Like it's obvious from everyday observation, but I want to prove the vast majority of people are barely sentient and their preferences in media reflect this.

I have many questions.

Why do you keep saging?

Forgot I had it in there.

Yeah, you can catch starters in the wild. I think they're pretty uncommon though, I've only seen a single bulbasaur in the last 24 hours and I didn't bother catching it because it was on the other side of the road.

What do you mean it was on the other side of the road? You can just tap pokemon close to you and catch them, as soon as they appear in your map they're catchable

The newer games usually tend to give you more of the free currency and not less as it's a better model because most of their revenue comes from the whales anyway, and they can sell ads and exposure to everyone else. Haven't played this one yet.

You can't get pokecoins, but you do get Pokeballs for free. The other items are pretty pointless.

At least as far as I've played, you might get some from winning battles and such.

I guess we can only spam shill threads only if our lord and savior mark gives us his blessing of derailing a thread.

You sound mad about people having fun

Well Zygardefags, you got your Pokemon Z

So it really is okay because pokemon? Good to know.

The arcade I work at is a pokehotspot. Awesome

Anyone hatch any eggs yet? What kind of pokes come from eggs?

I could only reach the moving grass animation if I crossed the road to get in range of it.

It's a cool new interesting mechanic, something that has never been done this well and in such an interesting way. Don't be a faggot.

Wut? What do you do with the moving grass animations?

The moving grass animation shows you exactly where the wild pokemon is on your map.

God damnit, there so much happening and pokemon around my work but I cant actually goto them. Still cool that out place is a pokestop.

No, it's okay because it's a video game.

Man I'd fucking love this shit if I were 10-15 years younger and could go around playing like a child.

Articuno is the best legendary bird, so Mystic.

that's not how you spell zapdos

remove genwunners REMOVE GENWUNNERS

It's great, give me more of your tears

I want that Rocket to steal my pokemon and then my virginity

What's stopping you now? You don't have to run around LARPing every action and people probably maybe might not call the police on a grown man staring at this phone in the middle of a park as long as you don't loiter for too terribly long.

THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING IMAGE CUCKMONKEY

nigger I walked for 20 minutes and I was sweating and out of breath and I'm not even fat
You need to be a kid to run around or get your parents to bring you everywhere

I am fat and I played Ingress for months no problem. It's probably just the heat if you're tiring out that quickly.

Bully.

I live in scotland and it was about to rain
I have no excuses

Whenever this happens I always want to find the post that I swapped images with, but I never can. I thought for sure it would be in the fightan thread, but didn't find anything.

It's in the SGDQ thread.

Mostly it's about me not giving a shit about pokemon anymore unlike 10 year old me but I'm also not going to just walk around looking at my phone catching imaginary pokemon because it would be fucking weird. If I go outside I might as well do something actually worthwhile and not play a bad video game.

FUG

I really hope that new Pokemon games won't have that retarded artsyle for the trainers someday.

Aww screw it, everything past Gen 2 isn't that great anyways.

Fag

How could they even fail so much. It's basically ingress just with a pokemon skin.
You cannot fight wild pokemon only threw a 3d ball, you cannot even train fucking pokemon but bloat them with items, you can only fight gyms, which are fucking buggy and annoying, and those fucking fight mechanics are beyond saving, how is this even named pokemon. They had such a simple job and they fucked up in every corner, only because they probably wanted to milk fucking microransactions.

What a fucking joke. This had so much potential. Fucking jews man, now i understand why hitler wanted to get rid of em.

Nintendo is beyond any salvation. The things we once loved will only continue to get worse.

I bet you run around with your arms behind your back to show everyone how not insecure you are. There's being insecure and then there's acting in a way that is appropriate for being in public.

This is pretty much exactly how I don't want to look. I'd rather just go for a proper walk to be honest.

НИНТЕНДЕБИЛЫ

THIS IS JUST LIKE ONE OF MY JAPANESE ANIMES

You have serious problems if walking 20 minutes did that to you.

I have never found a source for this image but I want one.

now you're making me worry
I do smoke, drink and eat badly though

It's probably the smoking user.
The drinking and eating badly probably isn't it if you aren't fat and aren't eating too little.

It fucks up your lungs which makes you get tired sooner.

its from a really old quasi-dojin (or whatever) I remember seeing it around the boxxy era of cuckchan

WEW

Quasi- being it was lude but not porn

Yeah there are definitely some areas that are absolutely overkill over others

I NEED IT NOW

I'm fat, I drink, (Don't smoke though,) but I work at the Goodwill. I move around all day, lift shit. I can walk all fucking day and not get tired. What the fuck nigger.

So there is no combat between caught pokemon and wild ones? Is there battle between trainers…? Is there anything gameplay-wise that ISN'T just a glorified card collecting game?

What does a video about a worm have to do with it?

Club Z is shit, steamworks is better if you really wan't to find a cute twink to fill.

Unless your a tweeker or bugchaser then ya, club z

I guess they are looking to fix that.

Reading the reddit of this, alot of stories about how people are getting hurt, nearly dying and getting arrested cause of this app.

I guess this game is a good casual bug lamp.

I bet they're probably fake to get that karma. Are there any evidence?

one guy had an image of a scar on his head, but your probly right in most being fake. Though another guy talked about ingress and how that got them into trouble a number of times.

Makes me wonder what kind of pokemon you can find in there.

I wanna see that image in full-size.
Got it on you or can you fetch it from cuckchan or something?

What the shit man

Y'all need Jesus

I caught a ratatta inside my apartment. Yes, I know, and there's a gym nearby.

Should I check it out and see if there are any other autists there? I live in Bumfuck Egypt so let's see how it goes.

Has anyone been killed by niggers yet because they walking into the wrong hood?

Shit, if you're referring to that picture…
…it would be the RIGHT hood.

I want me some of that.
I wonder if there's more activity in Palm Springs, Palm Desert?
Wonder if you could get laid with this app.

I actually left my house multiple times to find the damn pokemon supposdly near me and everytime i get to the spot nothing happens.

I think you need an internet connection.
Don't quote me on that though

I have one, still nothing. Hell I caught two just sitting on my ass at work

>you will never fuck a cute pokegirl or boy

nice crosspost from Holla Forums, I'll do the same thing

Hahahahaha this would be a fucking awesome game if it was based on a crime rate map

Go out into a rural area or a white neighborhood during the day and all you can find is a Pichu

Go into Compton or the worst parts of Chicongo at night and you get a fucking legendary

What team is everyone picking and does it effect the uniform?

I want to pick a team that is not common in my region so I fight rival gyms.

im waiting for lore before i choose teams

right now we only know the names

red = team valor
blue = team mystic
yellow = team instinct

Most likely red, cause red

red is for redditors.

does Lucky Patcher work on this shit or what

A CIA Agent falls in love with Bane.
Unable to confess, he is
gifted by a deus ex machina with the big guy's phone number. Never
minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is
overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.
But,
the next day, when he engages in banter with the masked terrorist and
asks what happens if he takes off his mask, he says it would be very
painful. The CIA agent says he's a big guy, then the big guy answers,
"FOR YOU."
Confused by these turn of events, the CIA agent
investigates and finds out that the man he called is not the same man he
fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all.
He is the big guy's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in
love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his
crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each
other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other
with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves.
While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they
begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of
BANE.

Don't ruin the color red just cause faggots have it in their name

HOLY SHIT GUYS
MY GYM IS IN A PUBLIC POOL

IT'S A WATER GYM.

I don't think you can see other trainers on the map

Aw what?

What's the point of the PokeSpots and Gyms then?
I haven't gone there, is it worth the 10-15 minute walk?

i swear to god

Turn your phone off and back on again. It fixed that when it happened to me.

Gyms are basically a place where you place your pokemon to defend it. I have no idea if you can actually fight.

Also fun fact, there's a real life Gym that is an actual gym in the game close to where I live

I can't wait for the autistfest when classes start again.

I dont need it that bad, fucker

This actually worked, thank you, pokebro

I'm sure it wouldn't be as bad as my college if it ended up being a gym.

Fuck off retard

It doesn't, actually.
Just try it.

What a lame ass Create a Character. Can't select a white Shirt with an "R" on it. Select red and white. Try to name Character different variations of Team Rocket James. No such luck. Still hoping to catch a Meowth.

So it's shit?

That's what I'm getting from this thread.

So can we trade these little Dindus or what?

Ironic locations.
Jynx @Strip club
PrimeApe @Popeyes
Rattata @Synagogue

Machoke @ World Gym
Machamp @ EOS
Snorlax @ McDonalds/Walmart
Meowth @ Chinatown
Hypno @ Walt Disney Corp
Mr. Mime @ Mcallum Theatre
Mew @ Ford

It only has the original 151 (I'm guessing on Mew) so you should be good.

If you want anything past that? Tough shit.

Voltorb @ Ball Pit

It DOES have Mew. No Missingno so far.

Fucking christ guys i started in lavender town

it's live

I want a Haunter and a Cubone.

Here I am down the street from the gaybar.

Full of Kakunas

I've been playing since this morning here in the US.

Only battles are in a gym.

incense and everything else is fairly pointless. Only need Pokeballs which you get free.

Not implemented yet.

I'm at 39/149. Went to two cities today. Doduo is goddamn everywhere.

Final Score

It's meh. Absolutely saps battery, crashes, doesn't update GPS in timely matter, pokemon disappear.

Hope they add more stuff.

Also; never buy coins, niggers.

Live right next to a park and all I get is bug Pokemon, guess Im a bug catcher

My local gym is the fucking morman church.
i think its flying type

Do you know if you can interact with gyms without being on top of them? I'm only level 4, I'm wondering if I can keep this one that's in visual distance from my house.

i know i can click on my nearest one, but im only lvl 1 at the moment so it tells me to come back later when im lvl 5

You can be a couple of blocks away.

OK good. It's just in range to have the icon visible from my house, so I should hopefully be able to run it from here. Thanks.

Good luck Pokemon Trainer.

Pills of a certain color.

I did prefer Pokemon Blue, but c'mon

In Arceus' name, amen.

Jigglypuff maybe

In before clickbait journo site does an article about how someone found Jesus through Pokemon GO.

That said, how does this game do in more rural areas? There's a 5 or 6 mile long loop I'd do with this.

You'll probably find pokemon but idk if you'll find anything else.

I'm expecting there to be at least one death to be caused by someone doing Pokemon GO shit. Also expecting many phones being stolen in ghettos while the users are distracted.

Gyms and pokestops use ingress portal data. Check the ingress intel map to see what's near you if you need to.

I'd expect several deaths and stolen phones. Thankfully I don't live close to any shitholes.

Worst-case scenario, there's also a suburban area within walking distance of here. I'm more or less fact-finding at the moment, since I don't actually have a smart phone right now. I was thinking this could make for a potentially fun way to get more exercise.

Agreed. I've started a club for it in my city today.

r8 my Tumblrsona.

level 1/5

You should Catfish some white night with her.

Coincidentally my character Also has Rocket in the name. Perhaps we should all name our characters with "rocket" to identify us as a Team Rocket of sorts?

It begins.

I'm just going to blame you for that.

>[email protected]/* */

>[email protected]/* */
fuckin kek

There's a gym literally up the street
I don't even have to leave my house

Just Type Pokemon in the search

Skullgirls is shit but certainly not for any SJW reasons

It's shit because it is shittier than the game it tries to copy, which was a shit game to begin with (Marvel vs Capcom 2)

GO TO THAT CHURCH, CATCH SOME POKEMON, TELL US IF THERE'S ANY SOCIOPATH PRIESTS. PIC FUCKING RELATED.

Also if the leader is a blond vampire, you must fight him. Leader DIO is easy you casual.