Who's ready to play as the best Berserk character?

famitsu.com/news/201607/05110050.html

Who's ready to play as the best Berserk character?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/951977/65dd580da1/
nichegamer.com/2016/07/06/idol-death-game-tv-announced-like-saw-meets-idolmaster/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh wow, I can't wait to play dynasty warriors 7 with a reskin with features either missing or completely pointless ones added. Like they do with every dynasty sequ- I mean new IP.

I was so excited for the animu, being different arc than Golden. Then I saw the trailer.

At least the Yacht Party has ended.

The anime will bomb and Miura will use it as justification to take another hiatus to play his weebshit

The only work Miura did on the new show was cashing a check.

Berserk fans on suicide watch

That looks like a Lawson uniform.

Corkus was the best. Hell, the original gang was just great.

I haven't killed myself yet. I think I can hold on a few more years.

That guy really is the best character

of approximately 200 yen and some demon afterbirth.

Clearly your unfamiliar with how Koei will claim to make a new game with a new name, but it's just dynasty warriors with the assests swapped out.

Reminder

If there's no Donovan character we riot

Fuck that faggot Corkus, I want to play as Griffisu.

will the big guy from the hawks be playable? i can't remember his name though. not that it matters cuz all musou get boring after about 2 hours

His special ability would be to grab child guts out of midair and then fuck him in the ass, making him regain all of his health. Then abandon him in the middle of the battlefield.

But it it will cost you 3 silver coins to pull off.

I like how Corkus tried to kill Guts at least thrice and neither of them cared much later.
Corkus really is one of the best characters. He was the realist of the bunch and not afraid to do or say what he wanted for the most part. It's too bad he kissed Griffith's ass 24/7, but other than that he's great.

I'm mostly fine with what Miura's doing. His chapter releases are slow, but the manga is still GOAT no matter what the contrarians say. Skellig is looking pretty good so far.
The anime spinoffs may be shitty, but that can't be helped much 'cause the anime industry sucks.
I hope the game is at least okay. Yeah, yeah, I know it's a Musou.

Golden Age was the character build arc, not the action arc. Jesus fucking christ they are gonna make up fights for Golden Age instead of just playing Conviction Arc.

but we knew why he was doing it, he wanted money and some recognition, but mostly the bonuses that came with it (women and luxury) and didn't act like he had loftier goals

also i got a laugh out of when he told the women at the ball that guts was gay NOT THAT THAT MATTERS DORKUS, GUTS STILL GOT TO BANG THE BEST GIRL

I don't get why people hate Griffith so much.

understatement of the year.

I have a dead friend who wanted to see guts off the boat

muh kingdom

Because he's the "villain" of the story and fags can't form their own opinions

When did they confirm Mozgus?

I don't get it. Even the movies looks much better than the new anime. I'm also pissed off that they completely cut out Jill.

Golden Age people are the most BORING choices possible for a musou game. These games are all about flashy gameplay so why the fuck are they putting regular mercs instead of the mountains of crazy shit the series has?

have we been playing the same musous? its about killing 1000 shitty goons in one go and one more powerful good. its also easier to get away with recycling the same handful of human soldier models a million times than making proper enemies.

killing 1000 goons FLASHILY

You couldn't play as most of these characters if it wasn't set then

>>>/facebook/

Oh fuck, this is making me laugh harder than It should.
I can just picture it actually happening as a special ability cinematic.
It could fucking work in a non Berserk Warriors game.

Donovan looks at the sky visibly surprised/somewhat scared.
Out of nowhere an almost naked cloth wearing child Guts comes out of nowhere flying trough the sky which Donovan grabs immediately with his right hand.
We only see his back as he quickly humps Guts who is completely unseen due to Donovans big figure.
Camera angle changes and is now focused a little higher with us only seeing his head, he quickly gets up and with a smile flexes his muscles as his health is restored and we again regain control of the game.

All of this happens in like 5 seconds.

Are these going to be alternate costumes or are KT gonna pad the roster with every freakin' version of these 2 that all play exactly the same except for the super?

Is it worth trying this if I've never played a musou game?

Yes

New for Omega Force.

Dynasty Warriors is the deviantart of video games, as is any reskin of it.

Get your ass back to >>>/cuckchan/ with your grinch.
Meme magic was real before a furfags cringe induncing comics.

I'd say wait and see. Their licensed titles do tend to have a little more polish than the Dynasty/Samurai series but aren't exempt of KT's usual jewry so it's almost guaranteed that the game will have a expansion; normally, a third to half the cast in these games is NPC and will be playable in the expansion or sequel.

Anywho, more scans and a screenshot of Skull Knight.

Thats fucking PS2 tier

Kys fam

The torture Griffith endured wasn't enough

Because he fucked up and got a get out of jail free card with the benefit.

you really dont have a clue or you're just messing around

the new manguh chapter is absolute shit too

Berserk is dead

Did they confirm playable Mozgus yet? Femto? Zodd? Skull Knight? Rosine? I will continue to not give a fuck until these are announced

Who's ready for it to never be (((localized)))?

Calling it shit isn't correct. More like undigested cellulose.

KOEI PLZ

Nope. Just Guts and assorted scrawny jackasses in armor.
Be hopeful that they'll be NPCs in this game so you can be hopeful that they're playable in the sequel.

It was announced on E3 so a Western release is almost certain.

What you don't like Gut's Idol group of loli witches?

I hope they don't whitewash Casca in this game. Ugh so triggered.

Never forget

"I'm like the biggest fan of X but they should never bring back integral scene."

EVERY.
FUCKING.
TIME.

Will Guts JRPG party ever get wiped or is Berserk as we know it finished?

If it doesn't happen at Elfhelm it'll never happen. It's my one hope, something bad to happen when they meet the Elf king and Gut's entire party will die and Casca will remain broken.

I normally don't like cute anime grills but those are my favorite.

To bad the anime ruined the art style.

>>>/cuckchan/
Pepe is dead
We memed many things into existance without what is now a normalfag meme.

Just ignore the facebook posters. The frog is dead, we don't need it anymore.

We retook Pepe. Normalfags wont touch him now that he's "racist".

You mean autistic natsoc on Holla Forums is playing "mages" by pretending normalfaggish memes are good.

That's really pitiful. Its like screaming that longcat or rickroll will help them fight against liberal marxism.

Its dead nigger, move on

I wonder what makes you normalfags so attached to the facebook frog? Was it your first meme?

I like loli witch harems like everone else here, but this doesn't feel like Berserk anymore.
It's slowly turning into a generic fantasy story with occasional violence.

My normalfag teen nephew and all his friends use pepe on their Facebook shit. Just let go already.

Bitchy anime sluts would be the kind of person that wouldn't like facebook frog.

Vinland saga did the same shit and it went to garbage for years.

It's not that he cannot do it. He is doing it. It's just ruining his product.

How much do the JIDF pay per reply these days? Or are you paid per post you make?

Difference is that Vinland not only picked right the fuck up and is on full mast glory once again, but even the shitty Farmland chapters were leagues ahead the FUCKING GUTS PARTY BOAT

damn who is this semen demon

How is it know?
I dropped it when they got in the boat

Be glad we are on Holla Forums right now, I might just tell you.

Isnt that the same guy who draws the brown skinned short haired semon demon and had Roman nunerals in his name?

Damn great

nothing will be as good as the manga, pack it up folks

Is he still a non lethal monk?
That kinda bummed me out, I liked the savage child he was before.
At least know it will be great when the boss fight happens and he meets the hulking mass of flesh, muscle and insane murderous optimism with 8 fingers and an ear

Its called read the manga

Don't ACTUALLY tell him, then he will never learn

Anime and Mousou are both fucking shit, you tasteless faggots.

My girlfriend is from an anime, so take that back

The author introduced a runaway bride and a strong independent hunter woman who need no humans anywhere around her because her quiver oneshots giant bears.

The action has shown up only in the last 3 chapters. The picking up has been boat rides and girl stories + strong independent womyn on revenge paths.

The decline and modern themes over warriors is evident.

I wouldnt do it even If I wanted, I vant remember his fucking name and I cant be arsed to search it since Ive already had my daily 8 faps today.

Holla Forums pls

Fucking weak.

How autistic are you?

Generally speaking, any man can swing an axe with more than enough force to kill someone. The skill lies in getting the angle of the head right, hitting the best are and more importantly, not being hit yourself. Autist.

Your girlfriend is fucking ugly. Not only is the entire right half of her face covered in a terrible third degree burn but her nose has also been broken so badly it's shifted to the right.

You are a humongous piece of shit.

Lay off the larp and promptly kill yourself please

My girlfriend is from an anime not a manga, So that isn't her.

There are tons people thinking *small guys will win because of their speed over big guys* in the west too.
Look at all the thiefs and rogues in games, movies, animations.
Shit is older than the jewish myth of david vs goliath.

>that best girl loli in the center
You mean the artist did MORE of them? Or is that her over the years?

Thanks

No, he hasn't done more I don't think. I guess I could check.

well david didnt win cause of his size but cause he has a weapon that let him kill Goliath with out getting near him

I need an edit of this that add this to the loli

No, there's already enough Senran Kagura out there.

dang. Nothing has shown upon sadpanda but I thought maybe something had gone under the radar.

Hardcore dude

exhentai.org/g/951977/65dd580da1/
I don't have a translation.

Chen is for fucking

Yes but it is related to the early appearances of the big vs small argument.

Finally, there is an idol game for Berserk fans!
nichegamer.com/2016/07/06/idol-death-game-tv-announced-like-saw-meets-idolmaster/

Does this mean we will finally have grimdark shit on Berserk again?

Wouldn't that just be an idol game? I have never played an idol g, but I have been fapping almost exclusively to Idolmaster NTR these past few days.

Berserk has been bad for longer than it's been good, the creator just seems to be milking the series to live off.

It should have ended a long time ago.

You can have a person that moves around slowly but their weapon can still go fast due to leverage.
Take the Brontosaurus for example it was by no means a fast animal but it could move it's tail extremely fast.

That wouldnt mean shit if it needed to position itself correctly to hit the enemy and it couldnt which is whats happening in both these cases.

Wait nigger are you saying a manga which takes place during the time of the Danes has strong women?
This was commonplace, women WERE strong back then because their survival depended on it.
Women today try to act strong by doing shit males to every day and read about strong women.

Yeah current society is full of shit that panders but just because someone uses a trope that has been going on well before the days of feminism doesn't mean its pandering.

Vinland saga did go to shit for a quite a bit, the slave arc was really dissastfying but its picking up quite a bit now that the writer and artists have seem to rekindled their passion for the publication.

I'm just using the common *strong independent womyn*. In this particular case she was a: *genius medieval mechanic womyn*.

The author made her into an genius inventor and put all sorts of ridiculous inventions into her backstory, ones that do not belong into the Vinland saga time period at all.

The whole chapter was like a mockery of the so far established stuff.

Yeah I can see where you are coming from.
However this happens in other mangus as well, Historie for example has the MC remember stirrups from childhood and bring them to the Macedonia, and despite the obvious benefits of them the Macedonias say "muh bareback"

But, this is far out of the scope of that, however I have hope that the two strong female characters are there basically to end up with the two male characters.

You seem like a guy who has read Historie, do you have any idea whats going on with the series it is barely releasing anymore.
Shit.
Same with Vagabond too, what the fuck happened.

Nah. I never got into Historie, something about the style put me off.
Vagabond is extremely slow by default. The kojiro upbringing part and the farm part didn't help.

Farms and boats seem to be the painfully slow parts of most decent mangas.

Vagabond went on hiatus so the author could focus on a new manga… which went on hiatus too.

He's just tired of working.
He created Slam Dunk too, so money isn't an issue.

Yeah, but in a way its vital for the character development, needs to be humbled and calm down as before the farm and the wounding of his leg he would of never been the type to make The Book of Five Rings.

This shit seems to be happening constantly, Manga-cocks, making a series then burning out and abandoning it.

Welp which I can get back all those years reading all the fucking mangas that never went anywhere.

At least Eden was a fucking epic and actually finished with a story that didn't turn in on itself.

Why live?

I bet you also want to get fucked in the ass by old men too

I hate to be that faggot, but though I normally love shitlord as fuck boobie armor in my games, the fact that Caska had actual functional, practical armor and not a "fracture your ribs as soon as someone knocks you off your horse" steel torpedo bra was a nice detail in the manga.

This armor looks stupid, but whatever, its Tecmo Koei.

If whips are any indication, it's just the tip that breaks the sound barrier. That's what causes the crack sound when you use a whip.

Sage for off-topic