HOW MUCH DO YOU SHOW YOUR POWER LEVEL Holla Forums

HOW MUCH DO YOU SHOW YOUR POWER LEVEL Holla Forums

PIC RELATED, NEVER OWNED OR NEEDED A FLASK BUT I KNEW THIS WOULD BE A GOOD INVESTMENT

video games?

Okay let me rephrase.

VIDEO GAME MERCH THREAD

Too late you're fucked

Is that urine or semen?

what a terrible goddamn thread

you have no power level, shitstain

It's the outside coloring of a flask.

Oh it looked like a transparent container to me, I thought OP was showing off his waste container.

IT'S A FLASK WITH THE COLORS OF THE BELKAN FLAG YOU FUCK

GO DANCE WITH THE ANGELS, ASSGOBLIN

Yeah fuck it. This.

Nah, still looks like a half full urine sample to me.

You're a fucking idiot for not mentioning you wanted a discussion about vidya merch in the subject line. You're a fucking idiot for not mentioning the flask uses the Belkan colors from Ace Combat (not in the filename where people probably won't see it), which would make it really obvious you're discussing video games. This thread failed because you're a retard.

I'm still confused why OP thinks showing off his piss cup is something to be proud of.

This thread sucks

BBBBBBBBBBBooooooooooooooooo

it's an ACE COMBAT piss cup, leave the poor guy alone

Also I can't believe we have so many underaged newfags who don't know the Belkan flag when they see it. Where the fuck did you cunts come from? Reddit? Cuckchan?

This thread fails but you should still recognize the flag of glorious belka you osean scum

Couldn't get Yuktobania to work well.

How? It's just a red flag with a faggy deer on it.

The colors wrap around the flask and I couldn't really decide how non-symmetrical stuff, if that's the right word, should be placed.

I know it sounds autistic but I paid good money for this. Muh perfectionism is perfectly valid here.

If you can't recognize the Belkan flag, you're terminally retarded.

Never heard of them. Is that a third world country?

Nice Belka representin, but I bet you're not man enough to be showing Razgriz around

Oh boy ,i really hope this is bait