Duterte: West is just double talk

Flipler is at it again. He's about to go visit Moscow for a five-day visit to sign an agreement and improve the relation with Russia. Helicopters are definitely on list..

rt.com/news/389105-duterte-west-russia-visit/
archive.fo/Kx0C3

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/philippines/gdp
worldometers.info/world-population/philippines-population/
tradingeconomics.com/south-korea/gdp
worldometers.info/world-population/south-korea-population/
youtube.com/watch?v=rHjlCmdyesY
edition.cnn.com/2016/11/02/asia/philippines-us-arms-sale-reaction/).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Philippines $300 billion GDP
tradingeconomics.com/philippines/gdp
100 million people population.
worldometers.info/world-population/philippines-population/

South korea has $1.4 trillion GDP
tradingeconomics.com/south-korea/gdp
50 million population
worldometers.info/world-population/south-korea-population/
It's a small, poor country, he has to get the best deal he can and its only relevance is its location in the pacific, more or less.

/ourguy/?

Can't muerte the Duterte

Good on him, because he at least has a legitimate argument unlike some turdworld countries that just go "herp derp muh white oppressors".

But honestly, while it certainly should be his job to protect the Philippines' interest why the fuck should we prioritize them either? They have little to offer us that Japan can't do better and as he said they would be useless against China, so in my opinion no harm done if he wants to turn to Russia, and they happen to be closer to us then they were under Obongo. It would be pretty naive to think that the chinks would be any better, they've been notorious as the jews of the Orient.

He's making an ideal set of balanced decisions that don't put him at odds with any world powers yet still benefits his own smaller nation: He is continuing to crack down on the drug-runners within his borders whilst still being fair to the people, he is maintaining healthy trade relations (in terms of consumer goods, not weapons) with the west but still making the smarter decision to side with regional powers in the pacific (China, Russia).

I'm curious to see what his policy on Japan is- being as to how it is geographically a secondary power in the pacific and far east region but is a de-facto puppet state of America.

because we are your unsinkable aircraft carrier

I like this guy. Let the jungle niggers do their jungle nigger business.

All of these are pretty good things, basically, Duterte is cleaning up his country, denouncing (((dangerous elements))) of the west while still maintaining good relations with the superpowers. Hopefully they don't become the next NK.

Or, we can let you sail away and be free, young one ;^)

not so fast, there

hes a real masculine figure, at least

He's right, but delusional if he thinks he's going to get any respect out of Russia. He'd be a moron to think the Chinese would do anything out the kindness of their hearts, which they don't have.

Fucking idiot's going to give their sea to the Chinese. US already doing them a favor with a mutual defense pact.

From the perceptive of an expat who has just spent a month back in the Philippians (not me but someone I know) it has already seen measurable improvements. Apparently (at least in the regions they visited) infrastructure is being heavily invested in, things such as street sanitation are being properly dealt so it is visibly cleaner. The mood is lighter; the people are very happy with their leader and are satisfied he is fulfilling his promises. Crucially it is (again in the regions they visited) safer, areas that this individual says they would never have visited after dark are now free of menace.

If Duterte can manage international relations then it looks like his people will have a bright future. I do wonder however if such an example can be permitted by the usual suspects. If one group of people are seen to have their lives improved then others may ask for the same. The Globalist mantra is compromise and sacrifice not safety and prosperity.

That's not going to happen if he surrenders to China. Guy is a great domestic president because he knows the street-level problems but he's an awful diplomat.

Can you name things he's done diplomatically then that have had negative consequences for his country? I'm genuinely curious because insofar I haven't heard of anything, but reporting is unreliable.
Also,

He was talking about not wanting to be pushed into a war with China because the US wants him to act as a puppet, and that he wants to buy weapons from Russia because there's no conditions. I don't understand where you jumped to your conclusion.

HE IS NOT WRONG

I think he's just talking things up to see who will try to sweeten their deal first so he can start negotiations from a higher rung.

Checked. Interesting perspective.

Sounds like he's asking for it tbh

Cozying it up with China. Now China has firm installations on their sea.

Gross misrepresentation. US is only interested in protecting his country's sovereignty and security. He's saying that he wants to keep the peace by letting China build and patrol on their territory.

See Korean war chink shit

This is only bad if you're intending on waging a war against China, which is precisely what America wanted.

There's actually a PIDF. I heard rumors…

what's with that video editing? can't hear shit half the time

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Forgot to add

At least in germany it's consensual

Do you have anything to say besides repeating lines from CFR and the Atlantic Council?

Duterte (the brute) giving em' the fascist boot.

B O O T T

yes you nigger, korea also had a USA-backed dictatorship period
americans are imbecile as fuck

Why don't you explain the benefits to the Philippines of allowing China to annex their sea?

SK is US protected but I'd hardly call them a US puppet. And SK is undoubtedly happier than NK, which is actually Chinese backed.

checking you yhwh trips.
Isnt SK under the rule of 7 secret shaman bitches?

Fuck the USA, it's the ZOG nexus. Every one of you kikes should be gassed so we can start over.

People suck Duterte off too much and overestimate how "good" these countries are
They don't have as much jewry but they have such horrid, unsavory elements that this is a net zero move

What is that, why does it have such big nipples, are they pink, and why is it dressed like such a whore?

Is this the guy that the fsb had banging high class russian hookers to get on tape to blackmail him with, and when they showed it to him he asked for a copy of the tape so he could show everyone :) ?

murrica, yeah

How long before the media starts saying Flipland needs a dose of freedom and democracy because Duterte gassed his own people?

Quite a few Americans revealing their true colours in this thread. Hope this is a lesson to Europeans who think of America as an ally as well, because Americans will only be your "ally" as long as you're subservient to them, the moment you have aspirations that don't benefit America first, you're the enemy.

Nope, that's Ahmad Sukarno, the neighbour.
He also had 10 wives, and he got a Jap highschooler (19yo) to be his trophy wife before dying

21 hours later… they upload the rest of it.

Get a load of this retard!

Realistically nothing will really change for the Philippines. They are a vassal nation, surrounded at sea by greater powers. By altering their allegiances, or at least the degree to which they adhere to existing allegiances, they decrease the odds that they serve as ZOGmerica's bullet/missile sponge. Clearly from the way things are progressing in that country they have not been satisfied with the returns on their relationship with the JewSA.

And making them satisfied requires what? Even more non-White Filipino immigration into the USA? Surrendering even more of our high-tech industry to our ever-restless Asiatic vassals? Gearing up for another ZOG war to thin out the ranks of White combat troops?

I think a better question would be to ask precisely what the White race specifically is getting out of these arrangements.

Just noticed the full interview was uploaded 6 hours ago on RT's JewTube. Definitely worth a watch if you want to better understand the approach and his views. I knew Duterte was redpilled on many subjects but this is further confirmation.

youtube.com/watch?v=rHjlCmdyesY

Sure hope it's just shills.

Situation can be completely resolved with price cuts and removal of said conditions.

Flipler did it all for free.

So they're not satisfied with their relationship with the USA but changing their allegiance to China helps them even though realistically nothing will really change for them. I don't get it.

I'd say changing allegiances to China while giving up their sea that's potentially very rich in natural resources is an even bigger step back. What's clear is that Duterte does not want continued vassalship of his state.

But the US is already doing him a favor protecting his country's territory, which he should be able to do himself. If war starts on the South China Sea, you can bet it will be US troops doing the fighting.

The US doesn't do favors.
The US occupies – it does not protect. It is no coincidence that every Western European country in the US's sphere of influence is a nigger-filled shithole with rampant drugs and jewish terrorism against the native population.
Vassal states have always existed and always will. If Duterte and the Philippines shift away from such a strong pro-US stance, the chances for a war decrease. If you're on good terms with the country who would wage this war in Weimerica's theoretical supposition and everyone is getting something out of it, the only source of conflict is judeo-bolshevik American aggression trying to hold onto an parasitical racket it needs to supplicate its mud-race population.

B A S E D

The math really isn't that hard, (((user))). Stop being cheapskates and actually offer something of equal value. Like a free aircraft carrier.

Wait. So he's publicly telling us he went to buy weapons from the United States and they told him they'd only do it if he tried to launch a proxy war against China ?

Well fuck it, time for innawoods is now.

What countries are you from that you have such bad opinions of the US, especially considering now that Trump is in charge?

The war that China is aggressively pushing? So it's going to be the US/Philippines fault that war happens because they wouldn't back down to China's demands?

It's a rambling rant and he's talking about a long list of topics that it's all smudged up.

He't not complaining about the US making him buy weapons to fight China. He was complaining about the US not supplying him any more weapons because of the alleged extra judicial killings (edition.cnn.com/2016/11/02/asia/philippines-us-arms-sale-reaction/).

He's misunderstood US advances to the signed defense pact as the US urging him on to fight China. The US has simply acted on the assumption (and it's a reasonable assumption) that he wants to protect his country's territory.

Best case scenario here is that Trump meets with him to clear things out. All the Trump meetings have gone very well so far.

The US is a vehicle for purely jewish interests and motives. It's nice to pretend it isn't or perhaps look back on a time when that wasn't the case [of course, none of us were born in the 19th century so I guess that's out], but ultimately we need to deal with what is. China's goodness or less-than-goodness doesn't really factor into it. The US is a great power and China is a great power. The Philippines has no real chance against either and benefits mostly by having trade and relations within the South China Sea be uneventful. If that's realized with one power instead of the other, I don't see what functional difference it makes to the Philippines as an entity.
I'm an American.
What difference does a new philosemite make?
Well, that's your take on it. One of the three countries involved in this particular situation has spent the last 20 or so years invading and bombing numerous countries and the other two haven't, for all their faults.

Small guy, but a big heart and soul, for US.

That it's much farther to China, in seas China has not physically occupied for hundreds of years, that the Philippine claim based on international treaties and the UNICLOS court supports my take.

You're an American and you think that? What are you - some sort of immigrant? I'd hardly think any white man whose lineage goes back at least 130+ years and whose forebears settled, built and died for America would think so. Worst case, you're a commie spy who infiltrated to the US with the lax migration laws but probably you're chink internet military.

It's not the first time chink internet military has been caught on the chans. We know they're monitoring here along with the Russians.

So, let's have a quick chink check. Say

You're not chink military right? We at least agree those bastards all stink and should be killed so go ahead.

This guy is either retarded not to think Russia will stop all weapons exports in case of a conflict with china or a retard who wants to suck the cock of the aggressor.

That all sounds like yellow people garbage, to be honest. They all look the same to me and I don't care about their problems or their interests.
Yes. It's clearly in the interests of the White race to play world police for subhuman brown folks while we're demographically colonized by the same here at home. I can't wait the next "kinetic action" alongside our honorary Aryan Filipino brothers. Right, fellow White man?

Before I entertain your little table turning questions, because I know it's in intelligence 101 to always go on the offensive:

Say it. I'm not kidding here chinkaloid. Say it.

I'm not sure the guy is a retard. I don't speak Chinese so I have no idea what he's saying. He's not White. Neither are Filipinos. Toppling the Chinese communist party sounds fine, I guess, but does that suddenly mean because they aren't "communist" that they get to flood into the United States like your pet gooks and flips do by the millions?

Did you just link to CNN? You didn't learn from earlier in the thread. Just more globalists talking points.

Speaking of ramblings, you're trying to push the same bullshit again about the US having nothing but good intentions. When Duterte talks about the state department, he's absolutely correct in saying they can and will put pressure on any governments (including so-called allies) - it's called intimidation. Problem is, that sort of behavior doesn't work at all with Duterte so the current situation happens.

You seem to foolishly believe Trump can magically repair this by simply engaging with Duterte. It's not that simple at all. The foreign policy shift he talks about is not a small or temporary change. He's building a new foundation and taking inspiration from other countries managing to keep good/stable relations with global powers. It's difficult (mostly with the US) but possible. Whether you like it or not, their interests is NOT aligned with the US. It wasn't decades ago and it's certainly not now. If this is poorly handled in DC they'll lose most of the influence they have remaining in the Philippines within a few years.

Look at this guy.

Why won't you just say it?

It's known that China censors their internet. People who've posted anti-government stuff have been thrown in jail before many times; and those people normally end up with their organs harvested.

You're not afraid of that are you?

You just want me to copy/paste it because you think I'm on Chinese-censored internet?

Xi Jinping is retard who should eat shit and that the Communist Party should be toppled down

Could you be any more of an obvious hasbarat shill? I smell your gefilte breath through the fiber optics cable.

Kill yourself, Chaim.

Goddamn right Xi and the Communists are shit. Chinks stink and should be killed. Glad you agree and would like to hear more why you think so.

I think those fucking dog-eating, street shitting, pizza-faced bastards should be exterminated.

But with regards to the South China Sea, I think it's a bigger loss for America to just let China annex territory that it is to play global police (if that). I think the US can be a force for good and act altruistically by defending another a smaller nation from a bigger aggressor. The South China Sea issue is one of those. Even if not that, what gain is it for us for China to control those shipping lanes and natural resources? The penalties for us is immense and you're being an idiot to think otherwise. They're a 'great power' (lol, we can beat them easily) so no sense to let them get what they want.

Take the test as well chink-o

Who is "we"? The mudrace JewSA and our mudrace military? This is the part of the thread where you get filtered for being zionist garbage.

The kike also seems to be a straight up schizo, as anyone that go against his idiotic ramblings is a chinese bot according to him.

ISLAND Niggers- phillipinos are designated ISLAND NIGGERS you twat!

I'd like to hear more why you think Chinks stink again.

No one here likes the Chinese. It's really simple. For anyone to come to the defense of China draws suspicion.

He's rapidly working his way into honorary territory. Needs to kill more commies and name the Jew. But who doesn't these days?

This poster has the incorrect order of events.

China started its buildup of artificial islands at around the turn of the decade. They went ahead with this because the previous Philippine president and his lackeys mindlessly did what the Obama government wanted them to do, that is, provoke China.

Must be saying that because Trump showed his true jewish colors recently, good for him.

PURE COINCIDENCE

PURE COHENCIDENCE

it's poor, yeah, but that's a larger population than the UK, France, or Germany

Yeah, it's nothing like CIA has singlehandedly fucked up South America and Southeast Asia to keep us under control. right?
You are far from having open arms in SAM, you Goddamn boomer-thinking burger. Your country is not unfallible, it has been corrupted from the inside and will always look for its own interests, even if it means thwarting local independent leaders like Duterte. The United States as a political agent is a cancer in the West, as much as the UN or the EU.

Boomer cuck detected.