The Book (((They))) Don't Want You To Read

THE COMPLETE UNABRIDGED ENGLISH VERSION OF "200 YEARS TOGETHER" BY SOLZHENITSYN:

docdroid.net/4ft2ed0/200-years-years-together.pdf.html

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pdfs/res/5363.html
8ch.net/pdfs/res/5363.html#q5682
media.8ch.net/file_store/1ea7ac25bbc055cc7422d587554d33d6255275f0b0a7da38a90af7e360d4e43d.pdf/200 YEARS.pdf
librarything.com/groups/foliosocietydevotee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folio_Society
biblebelievers.org.au/200 YEARS.pdf
creepshots.org/hot-teen-cleavage-class-photos/
youtube.com/watch?v=Uyar0goYMdU
barruel.com/soljenitsyne-deux-siecles-ensemble.pdf
media.8ch.net/file_store/5d6eb933dcf862946151684cc747ba24fc3873f7d24fcdc8f186ecd3ff3b4584.pdf
media.8ch.net/file_store/b5373fbbd8b58f7555703704c19c94d1c08c37b2ce8de389c4cc2e53abd42adf.pdf
archive.org/details/UnderTheSignOfTheScorpion
youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI
youtube.com/watch?v=WcAPJ-kn8Vs
pdf-archive.com/2017/03/31/the-gulag-archipelago-1918-1956-parts-1-7/
ar
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not sure if I want to click that link but is it legit?

You go first.

The book or the translation? The book is legit the man who wrote it was praised as a genius in his time and won a nobel prize.

pdf is there
some of the footnotes link to a wordpress blog

Thank you.

The link is legit, I just downloaded the pdf.

Totally legit. It's a project by anons that took almost 2 years. The link was posted on /pdfs/ but it's a dead board and I'm just spreading the word.

This is the first time in history that book has been fully translated to English.

so download the pdf and put it in a better place, even put it here? Dont have the proxy condom on.

dead board or not, link to it pls. Would rather dl from that.

Sorry but I need you to download the file with the super-virus that will link your computer to the Interpol.

That's what the jews paid me for and by God I won't let them down!

or moar like trying to gather IP's or whatever. srsly. other link pls

Let's see if my link works

This thread and the link will be shoah'd in a matter of minutes. OY VEY!

Go to this thread, brother:
8ch.net/pdfs/res/5363.html

I think it's the last file.

8ch.net/pdfs/res/5363.html#q5682

neat, thanks.

>8ch.net/pdfs/res/5363.html#q5682
media.8ch.net/file_store/1ea7ac25bbc055cc7422d587554d33d6255275f0b0a7da38a90af7e360d4e43d.pdf/200 YEARS.pdf

I have a question for anons that doesn't really deserve its own thread, but kinda related to this.

Did "Legions of Satan" by John Williams (1781) ever actually exist?

Please give us the direct link to the file on Holla Forums next time.

https and cross board posts exists user, please use it.
>>>/pdfs/5682

First time I hear about it but it's probably "The Grifter" for intellectuals.

I don't doubt that someone eventually will write that book, though, and pass it off as the words of an ancient manuscript guarded by a secret society.

from the blog:

What's so spooky about it?

who is this sexy mistress?

I would like to know more.

This will work for me.
I have a russian friend that told me the original is a total MF to read.
Originally published: 2002
It only took 15 years for an unofficial translation to finally be completed.
Once again this cat aint never gonna get bagged again.

This quote, supposedly from it, is referenced in all sorts of conspiracy blogs and I've been trying to verify the authenticity.

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE BRITISH SURRENDER AT YORKTOWN
Today, it would be hard to find a history book that would relate the
following story. When Lord Corwallis surrender his sword to George
Washington, after his defeat by the American army, he was too cowardly to
bring it himself.

Instead he sent the sword by a servant, who also had a message for George
Washington. Jonathan Williams recorded in his book 'Legions of Satan',
(1781) that the messenger made the following statement.

"A holy war will now begin on America and when it is ended America will be
supposedly the citadel of freedom, but her millions will unknowingly be
loyal subjects to the Crown. . . . "Your churches will be used to teach the
Jew's religion and in less than two hundred years the whole nation will be
working for Divine World Government. That government that they believe to be
divine will be the British Empire.

All religion will be permeated with Judaism without even being noticed by
the masses and they will all be under the invisible All-seeing Eye of the
Grand Architect of Freemasonry."

You faggots really did it. Goddamn I love you, no homo.

basically, the footnotes are there in the pdf, it's just the anchors that don't works, so you can't go easily up and down inside the pdf following the links, which still point to the translators blog

I suppose someone can fix this in a couple of days, and even release the ePub version

>>>/pdfs/5682
attempt 2

So yea il do the ugly deed and spread it around on cuckchan a bit, in the natsoc generals. Some curious and willing anons there. There is also voat.co, also very willing and curious. Il spread it for 2 days or so.

I remember the first thread about translating this work, so nice to see it finalized!

Awesome.
I remember several times when leeches reared their slimy heads and offered to translate for a fee/kickstarter/crowdfund.

Granted, I have nothing against someone being paid a reasonable fee for their skills an effort - but something like this, man, if you have the ability and know what this book is - you should be willing to put aside an hour a week for free to bring "new" information to the people who WANT to save Western Civilization.

Thanks to all who gave up their time an contributed. Hail Victory!

I'm so happy to see that this has been completed. Glad they stuck to it.

Nice.
Translated version appears to be a bit shorter than original, might be due to formatting. Will proof read, this book is a gold.

Anons made a 200 years board but I haven't looked at it in a while.

Has anyone e-mailed Jordan Peterson the link? He claimed to not have read it since it wasn't translated into English, and I'm uncertain if he or his son lurk here.
I'm thinking about doing it, but I'd rather not if someone else already has.

make a request to publish a paper illustrated version by The Folio Society:

librarything.com/groups/foliosocietydevotee

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folio_Society

you'll be lynched in a spectacular way; post screenshots lel

They must have kicked the shekel-grabbing kike to the curb, thank goodness.

fuggin sabed :DDD

Is there any commentary on what exactly is different from the other english versions that are available?

Every "200 Years Together" PDF floating around is missing chapters. Is this one supposed to have EVERY SINGLE chapter? If not, it's complete and utter garbage and you should hang yourself.

Specifically how does it differ from biblebelievers.org.au/200 YEARS.pdf

I just checked, it's missing chapters 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 15.

OP is a humongous faggot.

I uploaded the two different PDFs side by side >>>/pdfs/5951
Any anons have the time or autism to go over the two?

It is full
nigger

I'm going over it now. 200 missing pages or so? tl;dr of the contents?

Disappointing.

You can see added chapters in different formatting.

Read trough, Khazar jews where first one that got to Russia. Majority was from divided Poland.

checked

muchlove

It's still 435 pages of content, an amount that will keep your illiterate whiny ass reading for 2 years' time.

The new version OP posted has 656 pages. The old version that I found has 435 pages.

I spoke prematurely, the chapters in the table of contents are crossed out, implying they're missing, but the PDF does actually have the missing chapters intact.

Yeah, it took me a few minutes to check it all out.
Stickied btw.
>muh booooooooooooooooooooooooks ;)

More info on the translation process please OP. How many translators? What editions? When did it start? Was this a chan-organized thing?

Found the journalist.

Go away

SWEET

Lurk more.

Is it really two years old? I thought that kike came around begging for shekels around 6 months ago.

What are the difference between the two? Is it as stated on the second page (censored chapters added) or are there more differences to keep an eye on? Cheers.

In added chapter 2, translator writes:
wtf is Kehalim? in original its qahal (local leader, not rabbi)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qahal

200 new pages but OP is being cagey about what was added.

It's not a dead board. If you want a book put up a request in the request thread and there's usually someone around to help you find what you want. I search for every request that's posted.

Also you're free to contribute to the board any ti e you want.

Go fuck yourself faggot.

It definitely has been going on for a lot of time (more than 6 months IIRC), and the translator didn't ask for money, only help. I have no proof of this though because I didn't bother to keep an archive or anything.

The kikes are all over this thread. '200 Years Together' must set off alarm bells at JIDF.

t-thanks based m-god.

It has every fucking chapter faggot.

kike faggots always with the projection

I had to ban the greasy kike begging for shekels a half dozen times.

We do it for free.

As time passes I assume we will have another thread and some would have finished it by then. Just curious since it is summer and I prefer to sit outside.

I seriously doubt that he will talk about this even if he does read it. He is already regarded as controversial by many, talking about this book and jews will ruin his public image.

I wish you faggots wouldn't post 10 different links, and why the fuck hasn't someone translated the original?

Regardless, thanks a shitload

Then we must ask the white wizard, he has visited the library before and has reach. There is nothing controversial in "Work of Nobel prize winner finally translated by 400lbs hacker".
After all, are they really going to blame Russia for translating a book into English several years after it is published?

pardon me, that idea deserved dubs

I do. All the time.

wtf niggers.

Are you stupid? There is a reason why it was barely translated, the book is very controversial and is seen as anti-jewish. They wont blame the folks that translate it, but if JP starts talking about it, people will react.

Thank you, much appreciated.

Actually he is just a noble prize winning borsht author penning the truth.
so of course it is libel against the tribe

I just did.

LOL. Can you be any more obvious?

I hear that post in Jerry Lewis' voice.

add a pseudonym as the translator, with a PhD
it'll be useful

free advertising, what not to like?

great job, audiobook next

I agree with you but I did not talk about JP.

A E S T H E T I C

To all of you who worked on this project, Thank you.
Time for some quality reading time.

Which one is which?

nvm

OP IS STILL A FAGGOT
NONE OF THE THREE LINKS ARE UNABRIDGED

ALL OF THE TABLE OF CONTENTS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME

You're an idiot. One book is 656 pages, the other is 435 pages.

Yes, "muh books" you illiterate vols.
The following is in redtext, for any who dare claim that that post's in redtext:
(>muh boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooks)(>muh boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooks)

WHAT KIND OF RETARD DOESN'T FIX THE TABLE OF CONTENTS
An ESL fag.

People who translate 200 pages of Russian into English for free, apparently. I'm not complaining, but apparently you just can't please some people.

YES FUCKING FINALLY

(checked)
I got so excited from reading the heading, I clicked the link out of impulse without precaution.

Why are some chapters within the index crossed out? I have yet begun reading.

That isn't a table of contents, it's a page outlining a method of censorship.
Crossed out sections in a table of contents obfuscates the intended purpose of the table.

Fixing the table of contents takes less than 10 minutes and improves the quality of the book.
See what I did there?

Sorry, meant to reply to your post saying the table of contents are exactly the same.

What are you talking about how .pdf can have viruses?

As I posted earlier in the thread my russian friend told me the original was really fucking hard to read, which is probably the main reason it took so long to translate into english.
It would probably be similar to this in english.

That passage is just Poe from the House of Usher, but I can imagine the russian version of 200 years was written even more so eloquently in russian. So knowing a little bit of russian and having to look up and decipher then translate every 5th word would be a monumental task.

Who is this semen demon?

Read the thread

If libreoffice can even open the PDF on my laptop, I'll fucking fix this bullshit ASAP.
Still don't get the point?

Kikepedia article on the book says things like

Why would Holla Forums want to spread it around more?

There's a chapter about zionism and the prevailing narrative is that zionism is just a conspiracy theory

Well then I guess we'll have to read it for ourselves and find out, won't we, Shlomo?

made a mirror and shared on facebook :^)

I can't wait til the copyright (((owner))) kicks up a fuss… there needs to be pushback to boost the signal about first time english translation of nobel prize winning author.

You don't posts PDF's any retard can hide autostarting .exe's in there which are disguised to pass anti heuristic detection in the form of RAT to backdoor your system. The fact that this was stickied………………………

Open it in a VM, faggot, if you're that concerned.

I don't see how any of that is incompatible with what he said. Kikes instigate revolutions because their hosts aren't strong against kikery.

that's not how computers work user

even if you hide an executable at the end, you need a special program to actually run that executable.

double clicking on the PDF does nothing but open the file as expected of a text file, even if you hide the most virus of all computer virus or whatever you believe in

1 off

This is actually really great, I've been waiting on a translation for this. I love the fact that the internet enabled this book to finally be translated and distributed, despite the kikes' best efforts.

Awesome. With this it looks like it will be tougher to refute Solzhenitsyn's claim that there would be no Bolshevism without (((ARE GREETEST ALIES)))

Alright why is there a shorter version and a longer version?

The malware autostarts the second you open the file. It could be a file that contains usefull information. You have no clue what you are talking about.

To my knowledge there has been mediocre and partly translated versions out there before. user made a board dedicated to translating a better version, and the longer version is the latest while the other is from an earlier attempt?
As op said it is there to compare.

Oh alright. I guess some people would want to do that to see if anything had been altered.

If you can exploit an existing parser bug with a specially formatted PDF, then you can redirect it to the executable code embedded in the document. It's certainly possible to do, but unlikely. Anyone really paranoid about this stuff should either run an OS like Qubes, or open foreign documents in an temporary VM.

Page 300

Did he really use this phrase?

Yes, I remember hearing that parts of it appeared in Europe, like in France or maybe Poland, but it has yet to appear outside of Russia in any substantial form, until this crowdsourced effort.

Does it seem like there's any issue yet with the document? Just asking

Well obviously not, idioms are hard to translate. One has to assume that either a. The translator was focusing on translating meaning, not doing a word for word translation. b. the alleged translation is bunk.

It might just be the best approximation of a russian idiomatic phrase, like what>>9953384 said.

Now all that's left is translating it into more languages. Looks like there already is a French version out

(checked)
No problems here.

Read
"You Gentiles"
That is the Zionist book they don't want you to read. It really really tells you what they really think of you. It tells you why ((they)) hate you so much.

Because I'm not a jew?
HOLY SHIT
OH SHIT
I KNOW SECRET INFO
THE JEWS HATE US BECAUSE WE'RE NOT JEWS!!!!!!!!one111

Someone tweet the PDF link to Jordan Peterson.

IT TAKES 10 MINUTES TO FIX THE TABLE OF CONTENTS IN LIBREOFFICE
>>>/pdfs/5956

No hyperlinks, because fuck you.

If the page numbers were there, then it would be fine.
Small complaint. Whatever. I wasn't even aware of this book months ago, then that one thread was made asking for money, acting like the book was nowhere near translated, and now it's suddenly finished.
Should be an interesting read.

Considering the "recent" 0 day leaks and many Holla Forums users still using Windows 7 due to less tracking (use gentoo), you have no idea how many computers are potentially vunerable to such an attack.

how

This is truly a great accomplishment, thanks for sharing!

Anons who translated this, wherever you are, thank you. We are in your debt.

Never seen someone larp this fucking hard.
You can embed executables into executables, But you can't do it in any other files, unless you are exploiting a bug with the file viewer, so the vulnerability is not in the .pdf, but in the pdf viewer you are using.

Yes .pdf files can have viruses. Theoretically any file can contain a virus.

You should be more explicit.
Any file these days may also contain executable code which can exploit computer programs that are not well programmed enough to prevent executable code from being run within them. PDF tech depends on a whole bunch of bullshit because of Adobe and therefore is a wide open goatse anus of vulnerabilities just like almost all microsoft software. It's shit coded by poo-in-loos, and it has as many holes as a calcutta sewer has infectious organisms.

Everyone is laughing at you. You're pathetic.

is muh iphone safe if I read it in iBooks?

Doesn't matter, you can do this on any windows system and any systemd Linux system.

I can directly attack the OS the second you open a file i infected. Whether it's a jpg, docx or other cancer. You opened it, therefor you escalated it's rights within the system.

I can directly call Windows autorun function just as well. Guess why infections from USB sticks still occur today. Windows runs almost everything as root, in win7 + you need to circumvent the UAC but that's easy as pie.

The video linked is merely a example by some skiddy.

newfag detected.

Turbo lapping now. If i can make programs that are immune to this sort of shit, so can anyone else. Most backdoors not only requires someone to execute a .exe, but they also exploit the most grotesque of bugs.

If what you said was anywhere near real, all bitcoins would be owned by you

Thanks to everyone who made this translation possible. You've accomplished a great thing. You should all be very proud.

Adobe reader is cross platform and used by millions.
There's someone on here using Adobe's PDF reader.

I don't particularly care if he talks about reading it to the public, a Solzhenitsyn fan of his caliber deserves to read this (((suppressed))) work.

LARP harder.

THIS

why is this faggot thread stickyed

Is there a synopsis? Or a tl;dr? Why should I read it?

I skimmed it. I don't like what he wrote about the late 30s and about the war with Germany. It takes the blame off of (((them))). This book, while red-pilling people about the Bolshevik revolution fucks up in the end with a wrong conclusion. I didn't even read 5% of it (I will though in the next weeks) but it looks like it does more harm than good long-term. Ridf will have a feast though because of muh based Stalin.

It's already done. But the more the merrier.

Is there a Cliff's Notes version of this?

No. Read a whole goddamn book like a big boy for once in your life.

Thanks is due.

Checked

mortal danger they were facing. With Hitler’s campaign in Poland, the deadly storm headed
East. Yet nobody expected that the beginning of the Soviet-German War would move Nazi
politics to a new level, toward total physical extermination of Jews.
You controlled opposition mods really expect us to consume this drivel?

He full on shills for the holohoax.

and now you know what's in the book and can comment on it like

The book was written 15 years ago, it's the only book written by a Nobel Prize winner in Literature that has never been officially translated into English.
It's suppressed because it doesn't tell the readers that Bolsheviks weren't Jews, Jews dindu nuffin, they good, goy; they need mo money cuz' o dem pogroms.

(((Nobel prize))) winning literature.

LEL, I don't think RIDF will like this pdf, he ends chapter 21 with the following:
It would have been equally great for Russian minds to elevate themselves to similarly decent
and benevolent self-criticism, especially in making judgments about Russian history of the
th
century – the brutality of the Revolutionary period, the cowed indifference of the Soviet
times and the abominable plundering of the post-Soviet age. And to do it despite the
unbearable burden of realization that it was we Russians who ruined our history – through
our useless rulers but also through our own worthlessness – and despite the gnawing anxiety
that this may be irredeemable – to perceive the Russian experience as possibly a punishment
from the Supreme Power.

Later faggots.

No one will miss you.

This is what the wikipedia article says. Why is everyone rubbing one out to this book that, well, isn't red pilled at all?

THE MADMAN DID IT.

WELL DONE OP
656 PAGES AQUIRED

Yes. This one is available, the others are not. Because they don't exist.

That may be so, faggot.
But the Atheist Jews have other reasons to hate us gentiles.

Well done, this will be useful as a perspective from the "winners" side in the future.

Wait is this a proper full English translation? I've been waiting for that for years.

Who is that?

never heard of rats

this mfer proply had proratv1 bck in 03

I remember the fundraseing bit, not 2 years tho,maybe one

anybody scan it?

That sounds a little bit too precise to what happened to be legit.

Awesome
now someone with an English accent make an audiobook
so we can get normies to pay attention

was it straight rus to eng translation?

Just a while ago, I was watching the documentary about the origins of Bolshevism and Communism, and then you deliver, OP. It is a sign from God.

The quoted line is pretty plain English.
If the translators are people who only know a little bit of Russian then the translation is going to be worthless anyway.
Even someone who thinks they are fluent but hasn't spent significant time living as a native in Russia is going to completely miss idioms.
This is why a foreigner with fluent English won't understand, for example, a comedy written for natives, they lack the cultural knowledge to decipher the tropes.
Video related, it is undecipherable by non-natives.

Adobe really fucked PDF. The concept was great: a postscript-based document format that would be WYSIWYG on any platform. Then they kept adding "features", like script support and DRM. What was the last "good" PDF rev spec, where the concept was developed but before all the extraneous insecure garbage started to be added? PDF 1.1?

It seems like there would be demand for a "secured" PDF reader that would have a smaller attack surface. Perhaps it would render only the basic aspects of the PDF, much like browsing the web using lynx.

MOAR

It works for me on linux.

I converted it to a text file for the paranoid here, which upload service will you accept?

THANKS user

THANK YOU SO MUCH

so whos gonna make the proper translation then?

can't find moar, sorry, I tried my best:
>>>/waifuist/
>>>/wai/
>>>/8teen/
user-ib.ru
jpg4.club/hot+girl+sitting/pic1.html

Read the New Underworld Order by Christopher Story.

That's a load of ignorant kike bullshit.

With an army of witnesses he had a member of staff collect the sword from the messanger since Cornwallis was to humiliated to do it himself. This is Holla Forums, not fringe. Fuck off. We know our shit, thats why we are always right.

Thanks

Can someone TL;DR this book for me?

It's pretty funny how long this book has gone without an English translation. I wonder (((why))). What do (((they))) have to fear? But seriously that's some impressive levels of controlling the publishing companies. You'd think even a small one would do it by now but it seems they control that too. Gas the kikes, race war now.

audio version to vidme for driving?

creepshots.org/hot-teen-cleavage-class-photos/

Btw, this girl was witch-hunted by blacks for saying "nigger" so she's okay.

Except for a few posts mentioning shilling, it is worth remembering that if there were nothing controversial it would have been raised to "mein kampf tier attention" and praised as something good (at the very least to make money).
Instead it is supposed to be forgotten. I have not read it yet and 'damaging' is of course relative. I do not expect miracles, but perhaps another way to break the narrative.

Ah, the book that exonerated Solzhenitsyn from suspicions of anti-semitism, according to harvard historian Richard Pipe.

Holy shit kike mod die.

It absolves the Jews of any blame for the shit they did.

This has made me incredibly suspicious, along with the lack of reading comprehension from people who replied to my post. The book says that the Jews are responsible for fuck all. This thread just screams fucking shills. Why not push literature that shows just how much they actually have fucked up instead of "Russians and Jews are equally responsible".

Hahaha is that screencap real??

What the fuck mods?

The book is great enough alone since you can essentially call out kikes for muh sixty-six gorillion. How can jews even compete after that?

That book is a great insight into the insane mental illness plagued jewish mind in a jew's own words. It's just insane they don't even bother acknowledging the fact that it was white gentiles to saved them to begin with from the likes of say the Nazis. The jews should be kissing the feet of their allied masters who saved them but how do kikes act today? The jews are a disgusting criminal tribe that has slaughtered 66 millions and more.

Its not that it's difficult to read, but that literary russian is written very formally and isn't the same as the spoken word

here: >>>Holla Forums1540056

Its fake

Same thing with most of Ernst Junger's bibliography. (Though some/most are available in French.)
RIGHT WING TRANSLATION SQUADS

ordered all jews to be baptized in response to complaints of Russian residents “against evil things and bullying” by jews, leasers and others empowered by Polish magnates. Those that refused, apparently about 300 persons, are supposed to have been drowned in his presence in the Dvina. But careful historians, as e.g. J. I. gessen, do not confirm this version even inmoderated form and do not mention it once.

Based

When in 1550 the Polish King Sigismund August desired to permit them free entry
into Russia, this was denied by Ivan with these words: “We absolutely do not permit the
entry of the Jew into my lands, because we do not wish to see evil in our lands, but rather
may God grant that the people in my land may have rest from that irritation. And you, our
brother, should not write us on account of the jews again,” for they had “alienated the
Russians from [G24] Christianity, brought poisonous plants into our lands and done much
evil to our lands.”

more based stuff, jesus, ivan the terrible? Moar like Ivan the really cool guy

What is it about? It's long as fuck all. I don't have the attention span to stare at computer to read.

Nice, any chance for an epub version?

The White-Russian powers reported: “The
presence of jews in the villages acts with harm upon the economic and moral condition of
the rural population, because the jews… encourage drunkenness among the local
population.” “In the stance taken by the powers -that-be, it was indicated among other
things that the jews led the peasants astray with drunkenness, idleness and poverty, that
they had given them vodka on credit etc. *reception of pledges for vodka+.” But “the brandy
operations were an attractive source of income” for both the Polish landowners and the
jewish commissioners.

so the jews fucked up the russians with the alcohol, nice to know

oh god now on the famine, the jews used the grain for their brandy so much that they caused a huge amount of hunger, their fucking exploits in the past, jesus.

got to page 40 today, its going to take a while

For the ones who are too lazy to read it, take a look at this new documentary on the very same topic and spread it : youtube.com/watch?v=Uyar0goYMdU

>youtube.com/watch?v=Uyar0goYMdU

very pro jew propaganda

Not at all, see it to the end before telling me such bs please.

This is true but it would only work on one browser on one platform and probably produce copious error messages on everything else. IOW you can spearfish using malformed PDFs but just posting one here would raise alarms fast.

There is a really good excerpt by him that I can't seem to find where he discusses how in the camps those without a tribe are fucked. Would greatly appreciate if someone could post it.

Yesssss.
Only project on nu/pol/ worth a shit, I love seeing anons come through with content.
Distribute this book to any cuckservatives that hate commies but love Jews.

Maybe you're just the idiot with the massive ego then.

Here is the French version that was previously translated: barruel.com/soljenitsyne-deux-siecles-ensemble.pdf
It's 1/3rd longer because the formatting is tiny… Good work OP, but the pdf seems to switch between two styles… it would be better to pick one style (the one with bigger margins) and stick to that.

name?

Thank you

Those versions are shit. I uploaded a better one.
>>>/pdfs/5978
media.8ch.net/file_store/5d6eb933dcf862946151684cc747ba24fc3873f7d24fcdc8f186ecd3ff3b4584.pdf

That's her only good photo.
If it's true, this is reason enough to delete her images from the internet, not to divulge.

Thank you.

Downloading right now! What should I expect from this piece of work?

Every version of Adobe Reader executes scripts and thus it's flawed by design.

Why its a better version?

well done you glorious bastards

Larp harder, faggot.

Larp harder you tech illiterate kike

Wtf I love the mods now

Better version, from /pdfs/

Quote:

media.8ch.net/file_store/b5373fbbd8b58f7555703704c19c94d1c08c37b2ce8de389c4cc2e53abd42adf.pdf

Also, is there a good pdf of the original Russian?

It is widely known in Russia and Ukraine. Pic related.

Suddenly everyone has a translated piece of this never translated book. This is getting ridiculous. Could someone explain the different versions, "a better one" will not do it.
I do not care about formatted table of contents like in the earlier posts. I just want to read it.

Just took a quick look at it since I've managed to read the first 3 chapters from the old one already and it seems to be identical as far as the content goes, the advantage being that this one is formatted better, even the annotations show up under every page rather than all of them at the end of the chapter.

Thanks.

Have a seat, user. We need to talk . . .

not too sure about that laddy

Yes it is pretty plain english I should have searched for something a little better to make my point with.
This user summed up what I was trying to say much better.

That and I took my russian friend at his word that it was hard to read in russian also he is a 4 year robotics engineering graduate not just some average common vodka nigger.

Hey, kid. I remember when 480p was standard definition.

There goes the only motivation I had to learn Russian. Oh well.

Everyone here–EVERYONE– should take the time to listen to the audio of "The Gulag Archipelago," all 3 volumes. Yes, it's ~60 hours, but it will change your life. The audio is especially useful here because his tone changes from earnest to darkly comic to sarcastic and the Brit narrator on the YT tape does an amazing job. You can take a 3 day weekend and just finish the entire thing. The only book I can without doubt will "change your life," and even in "G.A.," Solzhenitsyn manages to name the Jew, as when he describes the gnarled, hideous Jew troll using his power in the camp and getting his fellow Jews to assist him in pressuring a tall, beautiful Russian girl to come to him for survival.

The more you read "G.A," you realize that Soviet society was literally straight out of the Talmud00 it was the capture of Russia by the Jews, with the only difference being the Jews killed off the Russian nobles and took their places for themselves, and treated the average Russian far worse, killed 88 million of them, and made sure they killed all their intellectuals, leaders, writers, scientists, in accordance with the Talmud injunction "Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed."

This book will change your life, trust me,

MUHHH BOOOOOKS!

Imkampfy unsticky this shit now!

Herve Ryssen: The Jews and the Russian Revolution. Documentary.
is now officially subtitled in English.
Download it before it gets banned.

Do you guys read this off your pc's or do you download it+put it on a tablet?

I read it on my Kindle ;)

PDFs can have all kinds of crazy shit embedded.
PDF files actually can execute code. In fact, there are not one but two JavaScript engines inside Adobe Reader.
Most security issues with pdf can be solved by not using Adobe software to open them. I would also stay away from competitors like Foxit which attempt to replicate more functionality than needed for a non-interactive PDF.
Most of the crud can be removed in various ways, such as converting the file to postscript and back to PDF.

Love how this is one of the two [watched]

You guys finished it? Holy fucking shit, congratulations.

this, completely forgot about it's existence

Congratulations, guys.

I'm not as far right as you lot, but Solzhenitsyn was definitely correct in his account. It's preposterous how he was awarded Nobel Prize for the critique of USSR, because USSR with GULAG and repressions gave bad rep to socialism, but once he started going further to the root of the problem, he got effectively erased from Western public knowledge.

I'm a native Russian speaker and have some understanding of English, so perhaps I could help with proof reading, in case there are any suspicious parts.

On page 179 Solzhenitsyn seems to state that the Holocaust was real…

You guys have done a good job translating this book, but it gives a much more nuanced picture than a Nazi one.

They hid it so long for multiple reasons, mostly doing with it would destroy the holohoax. Not just as narrative as how looking into how Bolshevik Jews controlled early Soviet Union most importantly during WWII and all propaganda concerning it but any justifications as Jews are pretty much entirely responsible for the systematic murder of 66 million peoples.

This is also why they leave so much of Sir Winston Churchill's quotes because he found out what WWII was really about and the true nature of Bolshevism and Zionism. But yeah, 66 MILLION. There's no way the Jews are going to win against that they know it if everyone else did. Combine that with their numerous published confessions about how proud they are of their greatest murderous escapade in recent history such as in The Jewish Experience

>The Bolshevik Revolution and some of its aftermath represented, from one perspective, Jewish revenge. During the heyday of the Cold War, American Jewish publicists spent a lot of time denying that—as 1930s anti-Semites claimed—Jews played a disproportionately important role in Soviet and world Communism. The truth is until the early 1950s Jews did play such a role, and there is nothing to be ashamed of. In time Jews will learn to take pride in the record of the Jewish Communists in the Soviet Union and elsewhere. It was a species of striking back. ”
>Norman Cantor,✡ The Jewish Experience, 1996.[3]

This is how Jews see it despite the fact they were saved by those they mass murdered. Always backstabbers always psychotic and utterly insane, always thankless, always a danger to the world and civilisation. That is the Jew.

Oh and finally going to add another book you guys should be reading if you likes 200 years together. Very popular with ladies, consider listening to Juri Lina. She has a great book you should read called Under The Sign of the Scorpion

the book is free
archive.org/details/UnderTheSignOfTheScorpion

Also Watch "In the Shadow of Hermes" by Juri Lina (full movie on youtube)
youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI
youtube.com/watch?v=WcAPJ-kn8Vs

Thank you Ivan, you are the truest and greatest ally.

DID… DID WE JUST FUCKING CROWDSOURCE A TRANSLATION OF THE MOST BANNED BOOK IN THE WORLD??

Let's be real here for a second. 66 million is obviously BS. It simply is impossible. It would have been half of their population. The 40-50 million war casualties is BS also. Stalin talked of I think 5-6 million army casualties and 2 million or so civilian ones. If I simply don't get it, please give me a well-researched source. But please no novels or memoirs. How should I possibly verify their claims. Personally, I think it's 5-10 millions max (w/o WWII) and alot of slavery (which of course reduced the average life span).

Confirmed for Commie Kike.

We don't need the number 66 (why 66?) to agree that communism is one of the worst systems ever created. Slavery is enough for me. Naming such a large number only takes away from our arguments.

And we are supposed to believe for a moment that someone displacing the accuracy of that number is something to not be aware of. Forgive me if this is a bit rash, but

ARE YOU PERHAPS LOST?

Let us wait for them to wipe our memory, as in, wipe away more history, so to speak, in order to rise above all other publishers of outright fact. So that the narrative of 6 GOGillion may continue with flaming homosexual tears and a thousand angry, brainwashed fists, may triumph over truth.

What I'm getting from reading this thread is ths:
Would anyone consider this top of the list required reading, or is it a low tier book with elevated importance due to its "long time coming" status?

Are you a fucking moron? So during the Soviet regime 66 million died. Plus Russia talks about 43 million WW2 casualties as of lately. That makes 109 million dead people. The pre-war population of Russia was 110 million. Do you even understand about what dimensions we are talking here? This is ridiculous.

I'm refering to

It's about getting your foot in the door with normalfags.
"NOBEL PRIZE WINNER! ARGUMENT FROM AUTHORITY!!! READ IT"

What's the deal with "muh booooks" again? Did kikefy sperg out about pdfs or something?

I just emailed Counter Currents suggesting that they publish it, the more this is distributed, the better.

I found this version too, that has 775 pages, almost 100 more pages
Which one is the legit one to read?
The op link one is shorter but it's the one everyone grabbed.

bump

It's pretty crazy how hard (((they))) tried to hide this book.

op should have posted hashes

what abut The language crystal by lawrence william lyons

there was a thred and it got gast today

Happy reading.

The Gulag Archipelago (1918 - 1956) [Parts 1 - 7].pdf

pdf-archive.com/2017/03/31/the-gulag-archipelago-1918-1956-parts-1-7/

What are you, jewish?

Got this one in my archive

This has been up for ages newfag

Barnes Review Russia And The Jews In The Soviet Union Udo Walendy
ar chive.org/details/BarnesReviewRussiaAndTheJewsInTheSovietUnionUdoWalendy

He wasn't a German or a National Socialist. He fought Germany in the trenches for a long time. He only gradually began to see the Jew as he moved out of the forest and could see the trees.

The Jews threw every slander possible at him and nothing would hold. He'll probably be an Orthodox Saint before some people here die. Imagine the Jew just dropping his mask and coming out to rule the goyim as the "cattle" he believes we are. That was the USSR. Worse than cattle since cows are worth something to a farmer.

He single-handedly set back the Jewish Marxist machine 30 or 40 years and bought us any time we have left.